62%

Total votes: 13
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Arrowverse Mafia - Day 1

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Does Nutella have an emoji tell? :ponder: She's sticking her tongue out at everyone like this. :meany:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:41 am Wilgy's posts so far have been contentless and just a bunch of fluffing. Vastly different from how he played last game which he subbed into late game but was still engaging with the players and trying to produce.

I don't really care if his posts were all in D0, doesn't mean anything. One can still try and do a bunch of townie things in D0, you just can't lynch anybody.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
This is exactly why wilgy was second from the bottom on my rainbow list.

He’s done this before as both alignments, but I feel like I’ve seen it more often from scum wilgy. His lethargic hounding of me feels very empty; I don’t get the sense he actually has a reason for doing it. Come at me, [mention]DrWilgy[/mention]

Or don’t, and say other things instead.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 507

Post by Luxurious »

nutella wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:41 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:40 am
nutella wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:39 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:33 am
nutella wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:31 am well on the one hand I kind of like your lux case, on the other hand I don't like the way you pulled it out of nowhere when the phase officially started after dismissing your suspicion of me. So probably you're both scum :meany:
Yeah, you're right. A player changing their mind abruptly is scummy.
Coming out with a full blown case and top red read on someone you haven't so much as mentioned any read of before is a far cry from "changing your mind"
I have a flair for the dramatic.
You have a flair for the full of shit

[VOTE: sloonei] aubergine
Okay I found it
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: Ultra] aubergine

I’ll think about why and decide if I should keep it there in the morning.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Luxurious wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:17 am Also something I kinda wanted to address but skipped over it is re:nutella suspecting Jack

Like i kinda think what he’s doing here is in conjunction with what he was doing in the last game we played and I feel like he’d be trying harder if he was scum

I’m pretty sure I’m not using conjunction correctly here but Epi is the one that has to deal with that
you might be right. he does fool me a lot/is good at looking like careless town when he is scum, so maybe I don't have his meta quite right but I still want more from him. I expect at least something other than repeating "nutella is bad" over and over without context.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:49 am [VOTE: Ultra] aubergine

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:29 am Like Nutella knows way better than to think me not posting is scum indicative.

She was my teammate for Mass Effect and I never coasted. I recently soloed two mafia wins after my whole team was lynched with pure WIM.

There is no way town Nutella decides I'm scum because I'm not posting enough. This is not a thing.
:shrug2:

I want your reads man
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:52 am

:llama:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Hey I was busy dying a horrible death in better off Ted mafia so now that that's over I'm back over here.
From the people who currently have votes wilgy is iffy because I remember leading an accidental mislynch on him on another game for acting how he is now. Drogomir idk them I'll have to read a bit more from them. Sloonei seems like normal town sloonei as of right now
Nutella is always kinda back and forth and I've seen her and sloonei go back and forth before like that but I dont think they were teammates.
Lux I can see where the suspicion came from there. The wording of their posts and that comment about the mafia teams was a little suspect.
Juliets I would have to read again as I don't recall what she's even said so far.
And now as I was typing sloonei changed the vote to ultra. Is that due to all that mechanics talk ik the beginning trying to get the cop role to out themselves?
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

juliets wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:07 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:42 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:40 am Your opinion on juliets dear Sloonei, if you please.
I haven’t looked at her closely yet. Her response to your suspicion was unconvincing, and in that she kind of copped to the accusation. So I’m open to her as a suspect, but I’d like to see what she does the next time she’s here.
It was unconvincing? There have been a ton of posts in this game, some not relevant to the game that I don't even understand, and I barely have time to think. I had three doctor's appointments this week, a biopsy, a bad test result and a painful dental procedure. I'm not feeling well and have another appointment Tuesday which will probably be more bad news. I'm in two other games now so what time I have is spread thin. Today is my birthday and I will probably spend most of it trying to get a handle on this game. I feel pressured to find mafia soon in this game where I'm seeing a lot of behavior which I interpret as civ because I will not be here during the day tomorrow for the most part and am going out tomorrow night for my birthday so won't be here for EOD. So - I am overwhelmed. But I'm not sitting around saying "woe is me". I'm applying time to this game today regardless of what else is going on in my life and hopefully I won't feel overwhelmed any more.
Uh uh

I’m late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

nutella wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:52 am
Luxurious wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:17 am Also something I kinda wanted to address but skipped over it is re:nutella suspecting Jack

Like i kinda think what he’s doing here is in conjunction with what he was doing in the last game we played and I feel like he’d be trying harder if he was scum

I’m pretty sure I’m not using conjunction correctly here but Epi is the one that has to deal with that
you might be right. he does fool me a lot/is good at looking like careless town when he is scum, so maybe I don't have his meta quite right but I still want more from him. I expect at least something other than repeating "nutella is bad" over and over without context.
Idk I’m still reading but why not like

Ask him for other thoughts then?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Arrowverse Mafia - Day 0

These are further reads I don't believe.
nutella wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:52 pm But seriously @Sloonei Mata is my top suspect right now. Her iso is crap.
nutella wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:51 pm sloonei: *asks me who I suspect*
me: *says who I suspect and talks about it for several posts*
sloonei: *asks me who I suspect*
sloonei: *is mafia*
nutella wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:46 pm Mac: well I'm just being cautious about him bc you know. But actually he did kinda ping me with this post
MacDougall wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:49 am This game has a good cast. There are invariably going to be some solid and prolific players who have rolled anti town here because of how many anti town roles there are and they will be trying to control the narrative... because they have to.

Concurrently if you are a civ and can give top effort I want some balls to the wall here. We aren't winning this on info. Civ voices need to dominate the thread. I want 150 pages. I want a bloodbath of analysis. I am going to be ruthless if you are phoning it in and I expect better of you. You know who you are.
Perhaps he is one of those players who have rolled anti-town, and that's why it's on his mind. :ponder:

Also he suspected Epi for giving out town reads which is something town Epi does and actually I believe Mac did the same thing in scrimmage.

Mata has checked in only to laugh off Epi's statement of suspicion of her and to provide some slank cover.

Mafmen is just focused on mechanics and I feel like there were bits of it that seemed like they could have come from a scum perspective
nutella wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:42 pm
Ultra wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm
nutella wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:33 pm
Ultra wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:20 pm
nutella wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:16 pm

Well yeah no I agree with you on that. Maybe this wasn't clear but I suspect him for focusing on mechanics as a reason in itself, not just because of specific things I saw as scummy. Even if I didn't have those little pings (which like you said are pretty circumstantial) I suspect him for the mechanics talk as a general trend.
This seems like potential backed-into-a-corner-word-salad of an explanation

could you elaborate on this in a clear matter
When I originally stated my reason for suspecting MM I said it was because he was focusing on mechanics and that there were parts of that discussion which specifically pinged me. Even disregarding the small specific pings, which both he and Lux dismissed as weak and I concede that they were, I still suspect him for the main reason of generally focusing on mechanics. That make sense?
Serenade me with your take on why his focus on mechanics is suspicious

and what your other small pings were
It's an easy thing to talk about that isn't developing reads on other players. It's a way for scum to look productive in the thread without actually driving the scumhunting process.

Already discussed the other pings and they were shot down. Still have a hunch though.
Or were these supposed to be jokes? :smoky:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:41 am Wilgy's posts so far have been contentless and just a bunch of fluffing. Vastly different from how he played last game which he subbed into late game but was still engaging with the players and trying to produce.

I don't really care if his posts were all in D0, doesn't mean anything. One can still try and do a bunch of townie things in D0, you just can't lynch anybody.

To be fair I don't think I had ever seen Wilgy act like he did in the Scrimmage before then. He really came in swinging in that one but I don't associate that with his typical meta. In my experience he is usually quite fluffy regardless of alignment. But then maybe he really has changed it up and apparent lack of effort could be AI for him here in some sense. Idk, feels like good ol' fluffy wilgy to me, but curious what other people familiar with his past meta think.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

nutella wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:54 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:29 am Like Nutella knows way better than to think me not posting is scum indicative.

She was my teammate for Mass Effect and I never coasted. I recently soloed two mafia wins after my whole team was lynched with pure WIM.

There is no way town Nutella decides I'm scum because I'm not posting enough. This is not a thing.
:shrug2:

I want your reads man
Okay ignore my later post
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:43 am Does Nutella have an emoji tell? :ponder: She's sticking her tongue out at everyone like this. :meany:
:meany: :meany: :meany:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

You think he's trying to coast on his early town cred?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:01 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:43 am Does Nutella have an emoji tell? :ponder: She's sticking her tongue out at everyone like this. :meany:
If you're mafia this will be like the x, y, and maybe z thing and you won't be allowed to :meany: anymore.

:grin:
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Long Con wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:50 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:00 am Dragomir have a vote mate
Nah, wait, brother man, here, take two.
Hey why’d you vote Dragomir here

I assume this means you voted him anyway
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:00 am These are further reads I don't believe.
nutella wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:52 pm But seriously @Sloonei Mata is my top suspect right now. Her iso is crap.
nutella wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:46 pm Mac: well I'm just being cautious about him bc you know. But actually he did kinda ping me with this post
MacDougall wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:49 am This game has a good cast. There are invariably going to be some solid and prolific players who have rolled anti town here because of how many anti town roles there are and they will be trying to control the narrative... because they have to.

Concurrently if you are a civ and can give top effort I want some balls to the wall here. We aren't winning this on info. Civ voices need to dominate the thread. I want 150 pages. I want a bloodbath of analysis. I am going to be ruthless if you are phoning it in and I expect better of you. You know who you are.
Perhaps he is one of those players who have rolled anti-town, and that's why it's on his mind. :ponder:

Also he suspected Epi for giving out town reads which is something town Epi does and actually I believe Mac did the same thing in scrimmage.

Mata has checked in only to laugh off Epi's statement of suspicion of her and to provide some slank cover.

Mafmen is just focused on mechanics and I feel like there were bits of it that seemed like they could have come from a scum perspective

Well yeah no I agree with you on that. Maybe this wasn't clear but I suspect him for focusing on mechanics as a reason in itself, not just because of specific things I saw as scummy. Even if I didn't have those little pings (which like you said are pretty circumstantial) I suspect him for the mechanics talk as a general trend.

When I originally stated my reason for suspecting MM I said it was because he was focusing on mechanics and that there were parts of that discussion which specifically pinged me. Even disregarding the small specific pings, which both he and Lux dismissed as weak and I concede that they were, I still suspect him for the main reason of generally focusing on mechanics. That make sense?

It's an easy thing to talk about that isn't developing reads on other players. It's a way for scum to look productive in the thread without actually driving the scumhunting process.

Already discussed the other pings and they were shot down. Still have a hunch though.
Why don't you believe them?

I don't fake reads. I've talked about how that works even if I'm scum in a single scum team game, but it doesn't matter (A) because this is multiball and (B) because I am town anyway so I don't have any reason to fake anything. I feel like you have seen my defense about this a zillion times in different games and yet it's all you can accuse me of. Just deciding you don't think I have real reads. There's no substance to it. Explain your thinking.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:03 am
nutella wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:01 am
If you're mafia this will be like the x, y, and maybe z thing and you won't be allowed to :meany: anymore.

:grin:
I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't make a conscious effort to stop salading as any alignment after I was caught for it. I don't think. Maybe I subconsciously stopped lol :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 208

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:45 am

This is exactly why wilgy was second from the bottom on my rainbow list.

He’s done this before as both alignments, but I feel like I’ve seen it more often from scum wilgy. His lethargic hounding of me feels very empty; I don’t get the sense he actually has a reason for doing it. Come at me, @DrWilgy

Or don’t, and say other things instead.
nutella wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:00 am

To be fair I don't think I had ever seen Wilgy act like he did in the Scrimmage before then. He really came in swinging in that one but I don't associate that with his typical meta. In my experience he is usually quite fluffy regardless of alignment. But then maybe he really has changed it up and apparent lack of effort could be AI for him here in some sense. Idk, feels like good ol' fluffy wilgy to me, but curious what other people familiar with his past meta think.
Welp, don't really know what to think if him being fluffy is NAI for him and part of his meta. He didn't do a good job showing such in the scrimmage game though.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sabie12 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:57 am Hey I was busy dying a horrible death in better off Ted mafia so now that that's over I'm back over here.
From the people who currently have votes wilgy is iffy because I remember leading an accidental mislynch on him on another game for acting how he is now. Drogomir idk them I'll have to read a bit more from them. Sloonei seems like normal town sloonei as of right now
Nutella is always kinda back and forth and I've seen her and sloonei go back and forth before like that but I dont think they were teammates.
Lux I can see where the suspicion came from there. The wording of their posts and that comment about the mafia teams was a little suspect.
Juliets I would have to read again as I don't recall what she's even said so far.
And now as I was typing sloonei changed the vote to ultra. Is that due to all that mechanics talk ik the beginning trying to get the cop role to out themselves?
I an voting ultra because I want to reconsider the town read we all plopped on him in the beginning. I have no specific points against him at this time.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:42 am There is a 0% chance I vote for juliets today. Those posts are the same exact tone as when I suspected her in It’s Always Sunny.
I have to agree with Slooney regarding lynch chance here.

Not the same reason obviously but she does tonely sound like someone who spread herself too thin and yet is still trying anyway which makes me assume she’s town > scum

Scum could just coast without trying and get catchups but she’s trying to engage while also asking about jokes so it looks good even if the jokes dont actually mean anything at all
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:02 am

Damn, I shouldn't have explained it and just let everyone project their own reason onto it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:05 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:00 am These are further reads I don't believe.

I don't fake reads. I've talked about how that works even if I'm scum in a single scum team game, but it doesn't matter (A) because this is multiball and (B) because I am town anyway so I don't have any reason to fake anything. I feel like you have seen my defense about this a zillion times in different games and yet it's all you can accuse me of. Just deciding you don't think I have real reads. There's no substance to it. Explain your thinking.
actually I take this back, it doesn't make sense actually now that I think about it bc in scrimmage I absolutely made up scumreads I wouldn't have believed had I been town. Still, I don't think I usually even do that as scum if possible. If I am scum in a single mafia setup I generally try to target townies who I genuinely think look suspicious and can imagine a town version of myself suspecting. Obviously there have been exceptions as I just mentioned but in general if I'm scum I don't go around tossing made-up scumreads willy nilly. They have to be for a reason.

Anyway this is all irrelevant. Those were real reads and you gotta get that through your head bozo
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Ultra's not really that kind of guy from what I've played with him.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:09 am

Damn, I shouldn't have explained it and just let everyone project their own reason onto it.
Well I guess I just did that :keys:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Because they look like jokes. They're reachy. Talking about mechanics D0 makes MM scum? Talking about a player randing mafia means Mac randed mafia?

A) There are still differences between town and scum play in multiball.
B) Okay, sure.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:08 am
sabie12 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:57 am Hey I was busy dying a horrible death in better off Ted mafia so now that that's over I'm back over here.
I an voting ultra because I want to reconsider the town read we all plopped on him in the beginning. I have no specific points against him at this time.
Oh so this is what you meant by move my vote

I think that’s kinda dumb though!

Like, you dont need to move your vote there to reconsider him, especially since you have no points against him. it seems kinda like you’re trying to look like you have your votes on people you’re currently thinking about which is a stylistic choice I guess
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:12 am

idk, he really tried to lay it on thick with assuming he was going to be nked n1 and a few other posts where he kind of rubbed it in that he had towncred
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:13 am

Because they look like jokes. They're reachy. Talking about mechanics D0 makes MM scum? Talking about a player randing mafia means Mac randed mafia?

B) Okay, sure.
I don't understand how those look like jokes and those are both gross misunderstandings of my reasoning for those reads. Try again.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

nutella wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:14 am

idk, he really tried to lay it on thick with assuming he was going to be nked n1 and a few other posts where he kind of rubbed it in that he had towncred
I’m only willing to entertain an idea really of scum!Ultra if he pushes a lynch on a mafia member that conveniently clears him on top of all his towncred
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Luxurious wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:18 am
nutella wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:14 am

I’m only willing to entertain an idea really of scum!Ultra if he pushes a lynch on a mafia member that conveniently clears him on top of all his towncred
That would indeed be spicy
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:15 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:13 am

B) Okay, sure.
I don't understand how those look like jokes and those are both gross misunderstandings of my reasoning for those reads. Try again.
Then explain them again.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I'm not going to spend all game explain to people that hunting still applies in multiball.

Scum doesn't fake cases and fake reads just to mimic town behavior. The goal is to mislynch. That is, to lynch outside of their scumteam. In multiball, this can be accomplished by actually catching opposing scum and by fake cases and fake suspicions. Or scum may fake suspicions because they don't want to be like "Oh, I have no reads."

Like not everything is true just because there are multiple scum teams.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:07 pm #goodolsloonlynchintime
Oh but why
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

nutella wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:38 pm As I pointed out earlier, there is no TMI in a multi-mafia game so I really don't get why LC said that.
There would be if alignments werent a little fucky
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Nah I don't feel like explaining my d0 reads for the seventeenth time, especially when I don't necessarily feel that way about those players anymore. They made sense at the time. You can read for yourself.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

You don't get to blurt out that you suspect me for some baseless reason and then when I protest it keep asking me to explain myself over and over when you are the one not explaining your read. The onus is on you to do the research. The burden of proof is not on me to defend my earlier reads. If you're just trying to arbitrarily pressure me, then here, this is the response you get. Do something with it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Hey nutella when will you build a beautiful hedge that you said town should do and not be confident on their reads
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

You did say that as scum tho :thonk:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 351

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:57 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:12 am None of my usual advocates are in this game. They have been replaced by people who don’t know me.

It’s noticeable.
You are town. I'll advocate for you baby.
What changed?
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:57 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:12 am None of my usual advocates are in this game. They have been replaced by people who don’t know me.

It’s noticeable.
You are town. I'll advocate for you baby.
What on earth did I just read?
I had an epiphany that I was wrong based primarily on the fact that Sloonei has if anything increased his effort.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

STOP IT'S TIME FOR MAC TO SOLVE THE GAME Y'ALL
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Luxurious wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:35 am Hey nutella when will you build a beautiful hedge that you said town should do and not be confident on their reads
...I kind of just did that by saying I don't feel my d0 reads as much anymore lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:58 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:40 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:31 pmWhat makes me bad here sloonbug? There's only appropriate response.
Lack of effort
Wrong answer cutie.
What is the correct answer? Like what were you looking for
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Cooler wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:10 pm Sorry all, been a pretty manic weekend.

Can anyone catch me up?

I'll try and pay more attention from here on out.
Yeah so what's happened so far is that Sloonei didn't like nutella then did and now nutella doesn't like Sloonei anymore but did and now she does again and LC and Mac voted Dragomir because of reasons that I can't remember why and I am not LC so how should I know, Epignosis did a thing or two and then you didn't read anything so who cares if you didn't read anything why haven't you said anything since this post was made it's because you are bad. Tell me about yourself.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature is town
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

nutella wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:39 am
Luxurious wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:35 am Hey nutella when will you build a beautiful hedge that you said town should do and not be confident on their reads
...I kind of just did that by saying I don't feel my d0 reads as much anymore lol
Yeah but you also said that they’re d0 reads so like, who cares about them.

What are your reads now if you’re feeling differently since I’m trying to keep tabs on who’s got what and I dont remember seeing yours
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:09 am
Um it's because of that thing you did that I already said made you bad? Did you forget why I suspected you or is this meme just for the kek?

Return to “Previous Jobs”