JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Gossip Girl Mafia [Night 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:11 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:15 pm Lunalee and nutella are civilians for being silly enough to think I'm bad. :disappoint:
I guess I'm skeptical to think that they think you are good most of the time or am I wrong?
nutella doesn't think anything about anyone most of the time. Any read she states is liable to change in a millisecond. :meany:

I think their suspicion of me looks authentic in this game. This is the only game I'm concerned with when I make this read. Luna particularly moved her vote to me and endangered herself in the process. That's suggestive of a genuine suspicion. nutella isn't a slam dunk, but I like the cut of her jib as they say. I understand why she suspected me and kind of expected it frankly.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:06 pm
Now that I've answered your questions, Owner, could you please tell me how you hope to progress your effort to solve the game (both with these questions and in general)?
You technically didn't answer the last one. M Plus 7 and I have similar personalities, and Dizzy and I have a history. If you are the scale, what does that make them?

If I were to tell you that would get rid of the mystery, why would you want that?

I generally hope to solve the game using my own methods. I've been modding more recently, not as much playing, but I don't think hinders me.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:15 pmYou technically didn't answer the last one. M Plus 7 and I have similar personalities, and Dizzy and I have a history. If you are the scale, what does that make them?
I honestly don't understand the scale you designed there; I thought you were making a joke. I probably have more in common with M Plus 7 as a player than I do with Dizzy, if that's your meaning.

Do your thing and I'll be the judge.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:14 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:15 pm Lunalee and nutella are civilians for being silly enough to think I'm bad. :disappoint:
I guess I'm skeptical to think that they think you are good most of the time or am I wrong?
nutella doesn't think anything about anyone most of the time. Any read she states is liable to change in a millisecond. :meany:

I think their suspicion of me looks authentic in this game. This is the only game I'm concerned with when I make this read. Luna particularly moved her vote to me and endangered herself in the process. That's suggestive of a genuine suspicion. nutella isn't a slam dunk, but I like the cut of her jib as they say. I understand why she suspected me and kind of expected it frankly.
So nutella, do you feel Jay is giving an accurate description of you? Do you generally play differently?

Hmm, It looks like I missed when Luna moved her vote.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:16 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:15 pmYou technically didn't answer the last one. M Plus 7 and I have similar personalities, and Dizzy and I have a history. If you are the scale, what does that make them?
I honestly don't understand the scale you designed there; I thought you were making a joke. I probably have more in common with M Plus 7 as a player than I do with Dizzy, if that's your meaning.

Do your thing and I'll be the judge.
I was half serious/half joking. I don't expect that to be noticeable; I generally leave it up to interpretation.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:19 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:14 pm

So nutella, do you feel Jay is giving an accurate description of you? Do you generally play differently?

Hmm, It looks like I missed when Luna moved her vote.

I do tend to change my mind a lot yes, that part is true. Doesn't mean my thoughts/reads aren't valuable when I make them though, and sometimes they do last across phases.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Rather than "nutella doesn't think anything about anyone" it would be more accurate to say "nutella thinks everything about everyone"
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

werd

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Lunalee »

so sorry [mention]Mongoose[/mention] . I should have switched to someone other than Jay and you might have had a better chance.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well ... I'm sorry Mongoose. I was wrong. First time for everything :P.

Despite being wrong about me I think Elo is town because she usually attacks me out of the blocks for being me when she's town and usually pretends I don't exist when she's Mafia.

I wish I had have come back before EOD I might have been compelled to switch to Owner. That's where my biggest suspicion now lies.

I have a gap in my intuition where Spacedaisy is which makes me suspicious.

And what was that garbage about a slip wtf. How is Mongoose making a clap back joke about BTSC a slip on my behalf jesus.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I feel oddly comfortable with the state of this game. It's a bummer to lose Mongoose, but I think people kinda shined in the process. I would be prudent to add reywaS to my POE to make it 5-deep; I can't provide a terribly meaningful case for him as a civilian. I feel pretty peachy about everyone outside this set though:

reywaS
indiglo
Owner
Spacedaisy
Elohcin

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What he said.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Epignosis »

XOXO Friends

I neglected to say this earlier, but I'm your mod. If u gets to feeling shook by this wannabe real-life getup, then errrk, hit the pause button, or even better, that PM button beside my name, and ima check on you and make sure everything is lowkey aight witcha. Carry on ladies.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:56 pm XOXO Friends

I neglected to say this earlier, but I'm your mod. If u gets to feeling shook by this wannabe real-life getup, then errrk, hit the pause button, or even better, that PM button beside my name, and ima check on you and make sure everything is lowkey aight witcha. Carry on ladies.
:disappoint: this guy Epi is defo from the Bronx :p
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:58 pm

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 61

Post by reywaS »

good god wtf
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

you guys are ruthless. I have no idea what happened in the final 12 hours of day 1, but Mongoose? Really? I will be reading back through what I missed and making a very detailed hit list on the meanies that lynched her on day 1 of her first game back.
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

ok that's it...im gonna do it....
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Bad: JJJ, Mac, indiglo, DaisySpace

Good: Me

Who knows: Everyone else
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

also..if all the lynch polls are going to end at 7pm EST, i am going to not be around for a lot of EOD discussion/voting, so I will likely be doing a lot of early voting, and depending how work is going that day I may be able to check back in as the day winds down. I will try my best for sure.
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

what shitty grammar, huh? Who the fuck is this guy?

What is called? A comma splice or something? Noob
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:02 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:58 pm

Some day, Some day
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ok reywas is mafia
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 46
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:42 pm Okay so this is my only game now. I POE'd down to four, so somebody tell me why I'm stupid or why I'm brilliant. Argue with me. Argue with each other. Fight and bicker. Let's go.
I'm in general agreement with you though I'm not quite ready to acquit Mac and reywas. Mac because I didn't see a reason he glommed onto Mongoose and stayed there and Rey because he offered a reason for his nutella vote that seemed fake. They are far down my list though. Of most importance to me are Owner, Daisy and indiglo. Also, need to read back through EOD and pick through how some of those Mongoose decisions were made. I may come back to you with questions about your role in that debacle.

On another note I really like nutella in EOD pushing people to get off Luna. If Luna is bad she was brilliant in EOD.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok I'm off to work, will rejoin the conversation this afternoon sometime.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Wakey wakey, Upper East Siders. Spring Break is done and I'm starved for a dish. Were you sunning in Crete or sinning in Croatia? Give me the deets. Night actions due by 6PM EST.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Matahari »

juliets wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:03 am
On another note I really like nutella in EOD pushing people to get off Luna. If Luna is bad she was brilliant in EOD.
Yup.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

reywaS wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:02 am you guys are ruthless. I have no idea what happened in the final 12 hours of day 1, but Mongoose? Really? I will be reading back through what I missed and making a very detailed hit list on the meanies that lynched her on day 1 of her first game back.
You said exactly one thing about Mongoose, and it was irrelevant to the game:
reywaS wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:19 pm at least you got the right member of outkast right....

mongoose is civ now
Unless you were asserting that she was a civilian for reasons other than Outkast?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:03 amMac because I didn't see a reason he glommed onto Mongoose and stayed there.
Sure. [mention]MacDougall[/mention], please summarize the atrocities of Mongoose as you perceived them.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Gossip Girl Mafia [Day 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

indiglo wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:05 pmI should be happy to move my vote, as my ping has now been quieted. Now to find a new votee in the next 10 minutes.
Your vote didn't move, so please talk about that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I’m not sure I get all the vouching going on in the game. Openly pleading for teammates used to be considered as targeting. Is this the new normal in mafia, or a bold fake out?
I also wonder why Indiglo didn’t change her vote, or at least unvote Mongoose.
I wonder why my wifey, Ms Daisy, is so quiet?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matahari wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:53 pmI’m not sure I get all the vouching going on in the game. Openly pleading for teammates used to be considered as targeting. Is this the new normal in mafia, or a bold fake out?
*cracks knuckles*

Ah yes, allow me to explain. :grin:

You see, there was a time, way back in years where dinosaurs roamed the Earth and Mafia players complained about rainbow lists, when it was unusual for players to broadcast their civilian reads loudly in a game thread. It was understandable too, because in those days it was typical for only living players to be allowed to win a game (sometimes that rule only applied to civilians!). With that in mind, players were less eager to vouch for one another, as it would be perceived as "painting a target" for the mafia team(s) to shoot at, thus robbing those players of their chance to win the game.

Now though we find ourselves in another era, an era of great change and revolution. Now it is typical for all members of a winning faction to be granted a victory, whether dead or alive. As such, there is no need for concern about who gets shot! So we can shout to the sky: This player looks like a civilian to me! Do you hear me, sky?! A civilian I tell you! Oh, but what is the benefit? :ponder:

I am sure you know the term "process of elimination" from various walks of life. Consider its application to Mafia. What I like to do most (and many others as well these days), is to try to find the civilians in the crowd instead of finding the mafia (or at least to focus on the civilians more). I believe they are easier to identify than the mafia are, so it makes perfect sense. Guess what happens if you identify enough of them?

Nobody is left except the baddies. You don't even have to "suspect" them, or to know why they've gone wrong; you could read their posts and just shrug. But if everyone else is a civilian and they're just shrugs, they must be bad. Ya got me? Do ya got me? :nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

:p thank you for enlightening this fossil! I believe I might like this new way better.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:09 pm
Matahari wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:53 pmI’m not sure I get all the vouching going on in the game. Openly pleading for teammates used to be considered as targeting. Is this the new normal in mafia, or a bold fake out?
*cracks knuckles*

Ah yes, allow me to explain. :grin:

You see, there was a time, way back in years where dinosaurs roamed the Earth and Mafia players complained about rainbow lists, when it was unusual for players to broadcast their civilian reads loudly in a game thread. It was understandable too, because in those days it was typical for only living players to be allowed to win a game (sometimes that rule only applied to civilians!). With that in mind, players were less eager to vouch for one another, as it would be perceived as "painting a target" for the mafia team(s) to shoot at, thus robbing those players of their chance to win the game.

Now though we find ourselves in another era, an era of great change and revolution. Now it is typical for all members of a winning faction to be granted a victory, whether dead or alive. As such, there is no need for concern about who gets shot! So we can shout to the sky: This player looks like a civilian to me! Do you hear me, sky?! A civilian I tell you! Oh, but what is the benefit? :ponder:

I am sure you know the term "process of elimination" from various walks of life. Consider its application to Mafia. What I like to do most (and many others as well these days), is to try to find the civilians in the crowd instead of finding the mafia (or at least to focus on the civilians more). I believe they are easier to identify than the mafia are, so it makes perfect sense. Guess what happens if you identify enough of them?

Nobody is left except the baddies. You don't even have to "suspect" them, or to know why they've gone wrong; you could read their posts and just shrug. But if everyone else is a civilian and they're just shrugs, they must be bad. Ya got me? Do ya got me? :nicenod:
Jay, this is beautifully written.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:cloud9:

So y'all gimme yer reads! Civilians, mafia, anything. I bet there's an indy in here too.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 41

Post by indiglo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:27 pm
indiglo wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:05 pmI should be happy to move my vote, as my ping has now been quieted. Now to find a new votee in the next 10 minutes.
Your vote didn't move, so please talk about that.
I am sorry about that. I got a last minute phone call that ate up all my time, I barely had time to run out the door. I was a little bit late to my appointment even with rushing. I simply had no time. I didn't look at vote totals, so I'm not sure if changing my vote would have made a difference or not, but either way I'm sorry I couldn't change it. It was not malicious, and I am not mafia.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yawwwnnnn
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Elohcin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:35 pm
Despite being wrong about me I think Elo is town because she usually attacks me out of the blocks for being me when she's town and usually pretends I don't exist when she's Mafia.
I didn't know this about me.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:54 pm I feel oddly comfortable with the state of this game. It's a bummer to lose Mongoose, but I think people kinda shined in the process. I would be prudent to add reywaS to my POE to make it 5-deep; I can't provide a terribly meaningful case for him as a civilian. I feel pretty peachy about everyone outside this set though:

reywaS
indiglo
Owner
Spacedaisy
Elohcin
Why do you always have to pick on me? :fist: I'm cool!, I promise. :omg:
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:31 pm What he said.
But YOU just said you thought I was Civ. Now you agree with Jay that I am likely bad? UHHHH????

------------------------------
okay, I don't understand Rey's slew of posts there from 6:00am-6:19am. He basically is confused about EoD, fine. Says he going to read back about it. And, then posts his conclusions all in 19 minutes. WTF man? No way you read it all. I couldn't even keep up with it WHILE it was happening. I am thinking you are bad.
I still think Mac is bad. To Rey, after the whole 6am-6:19am posts, Mac says something like, "WTF man?" If I were Rey's teammate, I may have said the same thing. Mac and Rey = baddie teammates
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:37 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:54 pm I feel oddly comfortable with the state of this game. It's a bummer to lose Mongoose, but I think people kinda shined in the process. I would be prudent to add reywaS to my POE to make it 5-deep; I can't provide a terribly meaningful case for him as a civilian. I feel pretty peachy about everyone outside this set though:

reywaS
indiglo
Owner
Spacedaisy
Elohcin
But YOU just said you thought I was Civ. Now you agree with Jay that I am likely bad? UHHHH????

okay, I don't understand Rey's slew of posts there from 6:00am-6:19am. He basically is confused about EoD, fine. Says he going to read back about it. And, then posts his conclusions all in 19 minutes. WTF man? No way you read it all. I couldn't even keep up with it WHILE it was happening. I am thinking you are bad.
I still think Mac is bad. To Rey, after the whole 6am-6:19am posts, Mac says something like, "WTF man?" If I were Rey's teammate, I may have said the same thing. Mac and Rey = baddie teammates
okay, just because someone is a fast reader, or skimmed the thread, doesn't mean they're scum. Not trying to clear reywas by any means, but that accusation doesn't hold water.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Spacedaisy »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:35 pm I have a gap in my intuition where Spacedaisy is which makes me suspicious.
What do you mean? Like you don't have a feeling on me this game, or in general you don't have intuition about me?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Matahari wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:53 pm I’m not sure I get all the vouching going on in the game. Openly pleading for teammates used to be considered as targeting. Is this the new normal in mafia, or a bold fake out?
I'm still trying to get back into the swing of mafia again after a lengthy absence. Also I am taking college courses again and I spend a great deal of time writing. So... not intentional I just suck in general at mafia-ing.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Matahari wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:53 pm I’m not sure I get all the vouching going on in the game. Openly pleading for teammates used to be considered as targeting. Is this the new normal in mafia, or a bold fake out?
Also WIFEY! <3 :daisy: :hug:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am not sure I see the big deal about Indi. I feel like what I've seen from her is consistent to the way we all used to play at TP. :shrug: I will do a read through later tonight and try to see if I can get some better reads on everyone.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:58 pm I spent all afternoon writing. So... I could vote for Jay or Mac and tie it up with Mongoose or I can seal it on Mongoose. I don’t think Jay is bad, I’m not decided yet on Mac. I think I’ll toss. Y vote on Mongoose, I feel like she is more likely bad than the other two options close to her.
Daisy, could you explain why you "tossed" your vote on Mongoose? You say you felt she was more likely bad than the other two options close to her but you also say you spent the whole afternoon writing. So what did you see (and when could you have seen it) that convinced you that Mongoose was more likely bad?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:45 pm

reywaS
indiglo
Owner
Spacedaisy
Elohcin

okay, just because someone is a fast reader, or skimmed the thread, doesn't mean they're scum. Not trying to clear reywas by any means, but that accusation doesn't hold water.
I looked back at this and I'm thinking maybe he didn't ever post his conclusion. He made a post about some people being bad at 6:06 but theres no way he read back between 6:02 and 6:06, and I didn't get the impression he was saying he did. Otherwise, I don't see any conclusions.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:55 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:35 pm I have a gap in my intuition where Spacedaisy is which makes me suspicious.
What do you mean? Like you don't have a feeling on me this game, or in general you don't have intuition about me?
The former.

reywaS
indiglo
Owner
Spacedaisy
Elohcin

No I agreed with his perspective on the state of the game regardless of the Mongoose lynch.

I am glad to hear that you still think I am bad. Still think you're a civilian.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I find it much harder to read ladies than men. This game is harder for me than usual.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Gossip Girl Mafia [Day 2]

Post by dunya »

Sticks and stones may just break bones, but the wounds from words never heal. Especially when they're words we hoped we'd never read.

juliets has been killed. She was...

Vanessa Abrams - ????????????????????

It is now Day 2. You have 24 hours figure out who killed our beloved juliets.

Try not to fuck it up this time. XOXO --Gossip Girl
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Gossip Girl Mafia [Day 2]

Post by juliets »

Damn. Unbelievable.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”