DFS Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is Big and Sexy and Failing Tonight?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:30 pm

abyssum
No votes
ColinIsCool
6%
DharmaHelper
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Lunalee
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Marmot
No votes
M Plus 7
No votes
Russtifinko
No votes
sprityo
59%
Tsaiah
No votes
Turnip Head
6%
Big Sexy (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
29%

Total votes: 17
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 615
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: DFS Mafia [Day 0]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:16 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:27 am [VOTE: DharmaHelper] aubergine

Still crickets on this one:
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:40 pm Part 1 of my incredible plan to catch all of the mafia by the end of Day 1: ISO Everyone individually instead of catching up wholesale.
Hmm I wonder why I hadn't started my plan to ISO everyone starting at Day 1 before Day 1 had begun hmmm good point Jay lemme crack that nut.
That’s not what you said.

Your posts are bad. Make better posts.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 215

Re: DFS Mafia [Day 1]

Post by DharmaHelper »

M Plus 7 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:19 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:19 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:17 am I look forward to hearing what you find, DH.

As for myself, I clearly need to take a break from this game most of tomorrow, so we'll see how long I can accomplish that.
Such a fucking lie.
What's the lie?
Guarantee you post 15 times in a row at least twice tomorrow in a 2 hour period.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:15 am Ayo fuckbois voted for me thats nice.
:kadaj:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm a nice guy
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:20 am

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:40 pm Part 1 of my incredible plan to catch all of the mafia by the end of Day 1: ISO Everyone individually instead of catching up wholesale.
Hmm I wonder why I hadn't started my plan to ISO everyone starting at Day 1 before Day 1 had begun hmmm good point Jay lemme crack that nut.

Jay is picking on me because I'm not paying attention and manufacturing a case because he's a pussy and doesn't want to actually hunt for actual mafia.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 1094
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:20 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:19 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:19 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:17 am I look forward to hearing what you find, DH.

As for myself, I clearly need to take a break from this game most of tomorrow, so we'll see how long I can accomplish that.
Such a fucking lie.
What's the lie?
Guarantee you post 15 times in a row at least twice tomorrow in a 2 hour period.
It's on.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:21 am

Jay is picking on me because I'm not paying attention and manufacturing a case because he's a pussy and doesn't want to actually hunt for actual mafia.
So I’m bad then? You, DharmaHelper, read me, JaggedJimmyJay, as a mafioso?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:23 am

I haven't read anyone as anything but you haven't read me as bad either you're just saying you have because actually doing work would mean you wouldn't have anything to say.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dude you can't accuse the jay of having nothing to say
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 1094
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

At this point I don't feel like I have any more productive contributions to make, and I'm feeling sort of meh and tired, so... I think I'll shut down my laptop for the night. :offtobed:

Good luck to the rest of town in your efforts today. Let's make this a strong Day 1. I'm feeling good so far. Thanks for everything you all have done so far.
Infected_alien8_
The Mark
Posts in topic: 266

Post by Infected_alien8_ »

abyssum wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:46 pm
Infected_alien8_ wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:01 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:49 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:23 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:20 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:18 pm Luna is bad, anyone wanna fight me?
Hi Turnip Head, what makes you say that?
Idk k ask me later
I will. I'm trying to decide if you're town, and attempting to scum-hunt, or if you're mafia and trying to stir up interest on an easy townie lynch. The "Idk k ask me later" answer makes me think it's the latter.

linki MP of course :p
I get a bad vibe from this post. It feels like a bit of a forced read? Like, it's so easy to find what Turnip did as suspicious but gut-wise I just don't see it as suspicious at all because it's so obviously suspicious, yet Luna is sinking her teeth into it a bit here. This combined with her saying I have a commentary vibe to my posts with little opinions, which I disagree with and makes me wonder if her read there is genuine too, makes me suspicious of her.
what, you think what Turnip Head is doing is too suspicious to even be suspicious? what's your thought process here? why can't Lunalee view this as a legitimate suspicion and comment on it? this almost reads like you're not really suspecting this post but are instead trying to disagree with Luna's read on you without actually just quoting it and saying "no you're wrong."

i should hope you disagree with Luna's less-than-favorable read on you (you know if you have opinions, you know if you've been in commentary mode), but why doesn't THAT read genuine to you? you can't just say that nothing seems genuine without giving any reasons as to why. if you disagree, OK, but lay out why you think that instead of just saying that you're suspicious of Luna. disagreeing with a read doesn't mean that that read came from scum, and not thinking a read is right doesn't mean it's insincere
I think what Turnip head is doing, if he's Mafia, would so obviously make him appear suspicious that I doubt he'd do that on purpose as Mafia, and Luna was implying he was. She can view it as legitimate, I just don't think I buy it, because it feels like a really easy read to make that 9 times out of 10 would not actually be suspicious. It's like going after somebody that seems really obviously low-hanging fruit just because what they're doing is sort of 'scummy' but it's clear they're just new or in their Town meta. Not that that's what's happening here but that's sort of the type of thing I mean.

It doesn't read genuine because it's wrong and I don't understand how they can come to that conclusion if they've been reading my posts because I feel like I've been pretty clear about my opinions and not commenting at all.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:24 am Dude you can't accuse the jay of having nothing to say
I did though I mean quite clearly I just did you can go back and look its right there.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:23 am

I haven't read anyone as anything but you haven't read me as bad either you're just saying you have because actually doing work would mean you wouldn't have anything to say.
I now pronounce you full of shit.

You’re afraid to call me a bad guy. You’ll call me a “pussy”, an irrelevant term, and you’ll insinuate in every way that I am taking advantage of you, but you can just spit out the read.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Infected_alien8_
The Mark

abyssum wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:52 pm
Infected_alien8_ wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:18 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 pm Look at Tsaiah asking questions and shit.

TSAIAH IS PURE AS FUCK

I WILL CUT ANYONE THAT KILLS HER
Again the confidence in her purity even though you've never played a full game with her so presumably don't know her that well pings me. I agree she looks like she's genuinely solving but I also think she could be faking it, and I don't share your confidence in her being so pure to that degree, which is why it pings me
we just got out of a game where you saw town!MP7 do this exact thing with me, and we had never even come close to playing a game together--we talked for a couple days pre-game and that's literally it. can you explain what makes the circumstances with tsaiah look different here? what, if anything, makes MP7 look more like he's pocketing or talking to a buddy than him being town?
With you he had mindmelds, so there was more weight to it. With tsiah he has 'tone', even ones from their first posts, and I just don't see where he could be getting that from personally.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

You guys are gonna make this real interesting between this, work, school, the board, AND my other game I’m in at HCR

It’s like committing my full day

Ah well: let’s start at day 1
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:26 am

You’re afraid to call me a bad guy. You’ll call me a “pussy”, an irrelevant term, and you’ll insinuate in every way that I am taking advantage of you, but you can just spit out the read.
...Because I haven't read the thread for the eighth time. I'm not gonna just call you bad because you called me bad. That'd be dumb. I'd be dumb if I did that. That's what a dumb person would do.

Trying to prop up a case against me for nonsense reasons isn't on its face bad, its just lazy and weak. You're lazy and weak but you're not, as far as I know having not read any of Day 0, bad.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Reminder to self to look at alien’s MU links.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:40 pm
sprityo wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:41 am
sprityo wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:12 am
abyssum wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:10 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:54 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:55 pm MP7 Day 0 Rainbow List -- POE Style

Tsaiah

Infected_alien8
JaggedJimmyJay

abyssum
ColinIsCool
Kylemii
MacDougall
sprityo

DharmaHelper
Lunalee
Marmot
RobotNerd277
Russtifinko
Turnip Head

Alphabetical within groups. There's a lot of GTH here. Feel free to ask me about these.

I need to go, lol. Be back later. Best of luck in your hunting, everyone! :D
Also... I'm realizing that it's likely at least one of my green reads is garbage, but I don't give a fuck.

Alright. Bye for real. Lol. ahhhhh
it's sprityo me, isn't it? : (
I was gonna say Mac. But okay :meany:
You gonna cast dispersions against me you better have something to back that up my man or I'll go through you like a freight train.
If I wanted to actually go head to head with you mac, I’d have to have some hard evidence. Otherwise, for the reason on running through me like a freight train, I will never, NEVER make a case against you

simply cause I’m bad at mafia
sprityo wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:09 am So TO CLARIFY

A_joke.txt
I didn't feel like these were civilian posts from sprityo.
I don’t feel like I give a heck mac. Go heck yourself
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:28 am

...Because I haven't read the thread for the eighth time. I'm not gonna just call you bad because you called me bad. That'd be dumb. I'd be dumb if I did that. That's what a dumb person would do.

Trying to prop up a case against me for nonsense reasons isn't on its face bad, its just lazy and weak. You're lazy and weak but you're not, as far as I know having not read any of Day 0, bad.
Then you can either keep crying about it, or you can start making posts that aren’t bad.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:39 pm @sprityo

Let's chat. I need inside your brain. Talk to me about anyone.

[VOTE: SPRITYO] aubergine
Right: hold
Banners:
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:30 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:28 am

Then you can either keep crying about it, or you can start making posts that aren’t bad.
All of your posts about me are bad :shrug:

Would I be surprised after reading your ISO to find I suspect you? Probably not. Seems like the last thing a civ would do, to tunnel on some schmuck who isn't reading or paying attention to the game when apparently Day 0 had at least one possible slip, and 20+ pages of actual content. On its face, tunneling me when I have done 0 things to warrant legitimate suspicion when you're playing a game with 20+ pages of content to look through if you were actually interested in baddie hunting does not exactly scream "civvie". to me.

I dunno man, maybe I'm off base here but thats like my opinion.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I looked these over quickly alien. Thanks for sharing. The only meaningful difference I note in MP’s turn on you versus his turn on me is that the former lasted longer. Otherwise I think the language looks and feels pretty similar. The “fire” doesn’t seem more fierce in your case than it did in mine.

What exactly did you feel was lacking here?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

On that note I'll clock out for today and get cracking on the catching up/actual content shit tomorrow at some stage. We'll see how it goes.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:34 amAll of your posts about me are bad :shrug:

Would I be surprised after reading your ISO to find I suspect you? Probably not. Seems like the last thing a civ would do, to tunnel on some schmuck who isn't reading or paying attention to the game when apparently Day 0 had at least one possible slip, and 20+ pages of actual content. On its face, tunneling me when I have done 0 things to warrant legitimate suspicion when you're playing a game with 20+ pages of content to look through if you were actually interested in baddie hunting does not exactly scream "civvie". to me.

So the way I’m treating you is both “lazy and weak” and “the last thing a civvie would do” simultaneously. Which is it? You have no clue how to handle me right now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:38 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:34 amAll of your posts about me are bad :shrug:

So the way I’m treating you is both “lazy and weak” and “the last thing a civvie would do” simultaneously. Which is it? You have no clue how to handle me right now.
It's....both?

The two things you said aren't mutually exclusive?

"Oh so the sky is both "blue" and "there are clouds" What's next asshole, clouds that cry? "

Eh, yes??

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:40 am

It's....both?

"Oh so the sky is both "blue" and "there are clouds" What's next asshole, clouds that cry? "

Eh, yes??
You’re saying essentially that the last thing a civilian would do is be lazy and weak.

Have you played Mafia before?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Instead of doing something useful you just keep responding to me, every little poke, all the while making no read on me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:42 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:40 am

It's....both?

Eh, yes??
You’re saying essentially that the last thing a civilian would do is be lazy and weak.

Have you played Mafia before?
Ladies and gentlemen gather around.

Without having read 99.99% of the thread I've managed to get Jay to completely lose the plot.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:43 am Instead of doing something useful you just keep responding to me, every little poke, all the while making no read on me.
You keep fucking with me so I have to respond to you. :shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

*now* I'm going to sleep.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:44 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:43 am Instead of doing something useful you just keep responding to me, every little poke, all the while making no read on me.
No... you don’t.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Infected_alien8_
The Mark

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:46 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:40 pm
sprityo wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:41 am
sprityo wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:12 am
abyssum wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:10 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:54 pm
Also... I'm realizing that it's likely at least one of my green reads is garbage, but I don't give a fuck.

Alright. Bye for real. Lol. ahhhhh
it's sprityo me, isn't it? : (
I was gonna say Mac. But okay :meany:
You gonna cast dispersions against me you better have something to back that up my man or I'll go through you like a freight train.
If I wanted to actually go head to head with you mac, I’d have to have some hard evidence. Otherwise, for the reason on running through me like a freight train, I will never, NEVER make a case against you

simply cause I’m bad at mafia
sprityo wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:09 am So TO CLARIFY

A_joke.txt
I didn't feel like these were civilian posts from sprityo.
Yeah, that's... nothingburger with nothingsauce.

He did the same thing in his treatment of me if I recall correctly. Said stuff about me but when it comes down to it a whole lot of nothing about actually assessing me or what my alignment is. Felt like he was buddying me a bit too which is strange from him.
Since you say you've mislynched him a lot, would you say this sort of stuff is out of character for him still as Town, or do you often mislynch him based on this stuff?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Okay I'm in DH's pocket for life. Man is town.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:45 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:44 am
No... you don’t.
I'm on mobile but just imagine this post is that funny ,"Why are you so obsessed with me " gif.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: sprityo] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

hi jay hows it going, just doing my ISO of mac while you drop a vote on me

i hope your cornflakes are shit covered
Banners:
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Genuinely sorry to keep jumping in but I want to get as much in as possible before Alex buries me in four pages of shite

ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

if theres one thing i know about mafia is i hate

I HATE

when people just fucking vote me. no context. i will burn your crops and salt your fields so help me god
Banners:
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sprityo wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:00 am hi jay hows it going, just doing my ISO of mac while you drop a vote on me

i hope your cornflakes are shit covered
You keep doing that. :beer:

I would interrogate you, but it’s gotten late. I need to hit the ol’ dusty trail. :offtobed:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

sprityo is my spirit animal
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sprityo wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:01 am if theres one thing i know about mafia is i hate

I HATE

when people just fucking vote me. no context. i will burn your crops and salt your fields so help me god
I’ve said a thing or two about you not too long ago. Just search my ISO and you’ll get your context.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:03 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:01 am if theres one thing i know about mafia is i hate

I HATE

I’ve said a thing or two about you not too long ago. Just search my ISO and you’ll get your context.
dont worry youre after mac. ill get to it
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

In this life and in all lives. In this timeline and in all possible past present and future and alternate and concurrent timelines, I am bounded to sprityo by strength of will and forever and shit, amen
Infected_alien8_
The Mark

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:36 am
I looked these over quickly alien. Thanks for sharing. The only meaningful difference I note in MP’s turn on you versus his turn on me is that the former lasted longer. Otherwise I think the language looks and feels pretty similar. The “fire” doesn’t seem more fierce in your case than it did in mine.

What exactly did you feel was lacking here?
His passion I guess would be the word? If I try to analyze them consciously and try to figure out why I'm coming to that conclusion, I'd say he swore a lot more for one, and attacked me more with sort of sassy responses like "you're not turning this back on me", "how's that for dogpee", "'LMAO get rekt". And then when he was wrong, he swore and said "dammit" because he thought he was wrong and it frustrated him (or at least that's how I read it), whereas for you he just went "alright you're Town". The lack of sassy sort of responses is what seems to be missing, I guess? Which could just be because of the different content of the conversation of course. But I'm not even sure if that's why I read it as flat, that's just me trying to figure it out. When I read what he did to me on MU, if I imagine his voice, it has spark and energy to it. When I read it here it doesn't. The details of it I'm not completely sure of.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

So since mac wants to be all upset cause of silly jokes ill ISO him first.

I WAS gonna do some school, after yknow being on 24 hours, but fuck that.

----------------------------------------
lets see
fluff
fluff
fluff
fluff
fluff
fluff
baseless accusations
fluff'
fluff
fluff
Gets mad a jay because jay claims hes bad
more baseless accusations
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:06 pmShut up Jay
more complaining about jay
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:11 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:57 pm Do you have new gut reads of a more authentic variety now, 500 posts later?
I think you will find that I have been trying to solve the game and making reads despite the unwarranted scrutiny actually.
and by reads you mean gut reads with nothing to back it up besides your fueled volatility
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:21 pm I will reiterate that the only thing I hate is that you have a scum read on me. The logistics of it do not affect my emotions. There are certain players that when their eye turns towards you, your lifespan in the game immediately becomes shorter so forgive me for being immediately in fight or flight mode under duress from you.
and in here we find the basis for mac's first ~40 posts of "content" when its just him having a hissy fit jay wants to call him scum
TL;DR: Mac spends over half his current posts with fluff and complaining about jay. #waste my time 2018

Let's see if everything after this provides a more reasonable and possibly better look for mac:
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:26 am

1. My friend without looking back I cannot even remember who I made reads on and what way that is how much I was bullshitting about them.
youre allowed to bullshit about who good and whos bad while i make one little bullshit poke at you and im threatened at gunpoint train-point?

2. Yes I think your analysis of how Alien dealt with it is astute. The way he accused me and has proceeded to ensure that it came across less provocative than it may has reminds me of the hand in the cookie euphemism. im sure i would like this a lot more if i knew what the "hand in the cookie" euphemism is.

7. I am at work, the fact that I am giving you any of my time should be appreciated rather than taken for granted as not being good enough.
oh hey there president of fuck castle. glad you could grace us with your presence. I for one am enlightened

8. The question I answered was the one that was directed at me specifically in an accusatory tone. The fact that I am at work and peeking in between tasks makes me feel more encouraged to focus on things that relate to me. see above

9. My answer is what it is. An honest appraisal of the situation. What would a non waffly answer have been? dodging the question? :ponder:
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:01 am It's day 0 can we please just calm down.
:omg:
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:06 pm I have made lots of posts that were not jokes and that are commital. Many more than you have for instance.

This is a false narrative. Why are you trying to paint a false narrative against me? Do you tend to do that as town?
ahem: i've made less than 10 posts about stuff that qualifies as content *references 30 posts of jay-complaining*. much more than you, the guy who just now has checked in

youre being mean. why are you making me look bad? do you always do that cause the way im asking these questions paints you as scum without you having to answer

:suspish:

LITERALLY THE ONLY PEOPLE MAC HAS SUSPICIONS ON ARE THE ONES THAT MADE SOME KIND OF POKE, AS A JOKE OR AS A LEGIT REASON, THAT HE CAN EASILY TARGET WITH HIS CRAP BULLYPOSTING :disappoint:
he wont go after jay because jay has already scared him this game with the scum throw-out read.

I'll do a seperate post for his "raindbow list"

so yeah over all that big caps lock statement right there is my exact thoughts on mac

he's not town. and since he is the only person i have a negative read on. he gets my vote [VOTE: Mac] aubergine
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] im going to start smoking once im doen read these 180 posts of yours

[mention]M Plus 7[/mention] is gonna make me become an alcoholic after reading god knows how many posts. i havent even checked yet
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Infected_alien8_
The Mark

Okay I'm caught up now.

How do I vote?

I'm satisfied with russ' answer about what he meant with the revenge lynch, that makes sense to me now

M Plus 7 said to me that his meta is that as Mafia he struggles to make authentic dogpees and I'm convinced that's what I just saw

Aby seems off to me and I'm not sure why, and I don't understand where the town-reads are coming from for her

Luna hasn't posted since so my read on her is the same

Sort of confused as to what to think about GH so I want to wait for him to actually read the thread before making a judgement, the most compelling thing I can remember is the point I think Jay made about him going for the weakest point in his ISO

Everyone else I don't have anything to say about in my memory

How do I vote by the way?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Infected_alien8_ wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:19 am How do I vote?
vote in the poll at the top of the page

you can also do [VOTE: insert name] aubergine to show in thread. that way if you ctrl+f "aubergine" you can find where people voted.

there is also a vote button on the full post editor
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

bracket vote bracket words bracket backslash vote bracket

:sigh:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Infected_alien8_
The Mark

[VOTE: M Plus 7] aubergine

Return to “Previous Heists”