Shepherd Book's Hair (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 521

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Sup sacks. Sackdougall here to show you my sack.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 396
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:26 am Sup sacks. Sackdougall here to show you my sack.
Golden and Mac team up with Goldman Sachs and get gold in sacks
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:04 pm DDL keeps doing and saying mad suspicious shit so its like...is he bad or is he bad at being bad.
Dear Captain [mention]DharmaHelper[/mention], why are you saying stuff like this? Also if you are going to say this stuff, wouldn't it be better and more productive if you proved it? Also, I'm very concerned; it seems you have done 2 scum tells from my perspective, which is a conflict of interest. Please stop being scummy.

Kindest regards,

Owner Of A Lonely Heart, a fellow passenger abroad your ship.

P.S. Currently Epi and TH are associated scum reads, so my vote might just stay where it is. There's also a chance, that you're just the 3p, as a 3p would be more worried about their own life. I guess I also may have some thoughts about why you choose this crew.

Dear Mods/Co-mods,

Is there a timer somewhere that shows when the end of the day is?

Either way, thanks.

Dear Townspeople,

I like DDL, Glorfindel, Colin, and INH

I potentially like speedychuck, nutella, and Enrique.

I'm leaning scummy on DharmaHelper, Epi, TH, and nova.

Most everyone else, I do really have any thoughts on.

Sincerely.

Owner

Idk if this was the best time for this.

I hope even though I'm not too trusting of my captain; that there will still be opportunities to become friends.

Unfortunately, this is game, and there's just certain things, behaviors, or patterns that are just really hard for me to ignore.

I want to be on a ship, but I'm also worried how mad my captain will be when he reads this. :(
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Glorfindel »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:33 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:04 pm DDL keeps doing and saying mad suspicious shit so its like...is he bad or is he bad at being bad.
Dear Captain @ DharmaHelper, why are you saying stuff like this? Also if you are going to say this stuff, wouldn't it be better and more productive if you proved it? Also, I'm very concerned; it seems you have done 2 scum tells from my perspective, which is a conflict of interest. Please stop being scummy.

Kindest regards,

Owner Of A Lonely Heart, a fellow passenger abroad your ship.

P.S. Currently Epi and TH are associated scum reads, so my vote might just stay where it is. There's also a chance, that you're just the 3p, as a 3p would be more worried about their own life. I guess I also may have some thoughts about why you choose this crew.

Dear Mods/Co-mods,

Is there a timer somewhere that shows when the end of the day is?

Either way, thanks.

Dear Townspeople,

I like DDL, Glorfindel, Colin, and INH

I potentially like speedychuck, nutella, and Enrique.

I'm leaning scummy on DharmaHelper, Epi, TH, and nova.

Most everyone else, I do really have any thoughts on.

Sincerely.

Owner

Idk if this was the best time for this.

I hope even though I'm not too trusting of my captain; that there will still be opportunities to become friends.

Unfortunately, this is game, and there's just certain things, behaviors, or patterns that are just really hard for me to ignore.

I want to be on a ship, but I'm also worried how mad my captain will be when he reads this. :(
Dear Owner,

If I’ve not said this to you before, welcome to The Syndicate :bighug: You mightn’t know me but I know you from when I used play a lot at MU. I’m very happy that have joined us here and I look forward (probably naively) to reacquainting with you over the course of this game. Take care and best of luck!
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 690

Post by Golden »

Owner

I’m curious about the scumtells you think you see from DH. I’ve had quite town vibes from him to date.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

[VOTE: nova] aubergine

Novas vote for me early, then late breaking of the tie in favour of DH, TH and Luna speaks to me of a specific strategy to lessen my chances of being captain.

Nova doesn’t know me that well and I don’t knownova that well. Nova also hasn’t particularly noted anything about me he found suspicious. To me, it feels like part of a strategy.

My guess is one of those three is scum with nova. Probably TH, since TH did a similar thing. Luna voted for me. I’ve liked DH but he did also not vote for me, and his rationale could have been deliberately to pocket me. But TH fits the bill better than DH.

Nova, this is also aimed at you for response despite being passive.

I also feel as though this day has been faaaaar too quiet. I approve of a mac vote as it stands, but he’s one of several that seem to be lurking in the shadows. Wilgy is another, has he done anything but call me out? Where’s inh? Where’s Colin?
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 152

Post by novaselinenever »

Sanggolden wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:46 am [VOTE: nova] aubergine

Novas vote for me early, then late breaking of the tie in favour of DH, TH and Luna speaks to me of a specific strategy to lessen my chances of being captain.

Nova doesn’t know me that well and I don’t knownova that well. Nova also hasn’t particularly noted anything about me he found suspicious. To me, it feels like part of a strategy.

My guess is one of those three is scum with nova. Probably TH, since TH did a similar thing. Luna voted for me. I’ve liked DH but he did also not vote for me, and his rationale could have been deliberately to pocket me. But TH fits the bill better than DH.

I also feel as though this day has been faaaaar too quiet. I approve of a mac vote as it stands, but he’s one of several that seem to be lurking in the shadows. Wilgy is another, has he done anything but call me out? Where’s inh? Where’s Colin?
I was expecting this a little earlier. Seen it coming with your two mention of my vote early on without actually engaging. Not a good look.

What is the strategy, you reckon? Also what are the motivations? I could have voted TH earlier, just like I could have voted any of the three of them earlier. If I didn't want you to become Captain, I could have easily broken the tie between you and Glorfindel and made him one.

I already explained how my vote process worked, and I don't have anything else to add to that. It feels like you're too hang up on tracking Captain votes, when I don't think it should be a main priority. Just like you were too hang up on being captain, one of the reasons you didn't get my vote. This reads like you trying to find suspcious stuff in behavior you don't understand. I don't believe you're being genuine with the way you've been dancing around with it.

You're bad :srsnod:
novaselinenever
Hitman

I'll be on later, a few hours before EoD.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If anyone wants to lynch me cap'n they'll have to lynch me first
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

That’s a big load of baloney right there, nova.

1) I danced around nothing. I’ve been direct about what I’ve been seeing. It’s your choice whether to engage in my suspicions of you or not, I don’t have to ask a specific question of you or @mention you to get your attention. That’s a completely arbitrary standard you’ve decided to apply, just to paint me as not genuine.

2) The motivation is clear to me - to control who is on what crew, who’s available for a nk, who’s available for a lynch. I’m far less controllable. If I pick an entirely town crew, and prevent them being lynched, then I get a strong advantage over the mafia. If I pick well, I can effectively prevent myself being nked.

3) You say you saw it coming... I could tell. That’s why you came at me the way you did to begin with. I called you out and instead of addressing my suspicion, you went as hominem - going after my choice of grammar instead of the accusation. There’s nothing much to your reasoning for your votes. Your turn on me was because apparently you liked me early and liked me less later, but you didn’t manage to give a single reason for either of those things. You’ve been waiting for me to vote before you do much of anything, just so you can defend the vote instead of actually engaging in the original suspicion too deeply.

Your response post then is trying to make out like my logic doesn’t track when you’re all over the place.

I particularly like this sentence from yo: “you’re getting too hung up on the captain votes, when I don’t think it should be a priority.” Of course you wouldn’t think it should be a priority if you’re reading it down. But I hate that deeply. If you don’t think the mafia tried to manipulate that vote in some way... we’ll i just don’t believe you.

Day zero and day one is where mafia slip and think they can get away with it. They protect their own, help each other out and pass it off as unimportant. The very fact you set out to overtly break the tie and then did it with absolutely no post history to back it up is part of why I find yours in particular the most suspicious - because what mafia would be so bold, huh? It has its own inherent wifom.

As for me wanting to be captain - on that one, at least, I’ll admit it’s NAI. I’d want it either way. But I wanted it here because of how badly day zero reeked of manipulation.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Lol at macs vote on me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You've got to be scum eventually
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:08 am You've got to be scum eventually
Sure. But I’m not this time. And you’re phoning it in, normally I at least expect your vote to come with a poke at me to get some kind of read on me. Why so passive?

You missed Courage. I was scum in that one.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Maybe it's because you touch yourself at night
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Btw novas apparently been expecting me to come at him for ages and says I’m bad because I do but there’s no particular stated suspicion nor even a vote for me to back it up. Just attack as defence.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Btw your face is a steak
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Mac I’m going to sleep now. But if there’s something you actually want me to address stop it here and I’ll deal with it in the morning.

We need some bite in this day. It’s drifting.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sanggolden wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:05 am That’s a big load of baloney right there, nova.

1) I danced around nothing. I’ve been direct about what I’ve been seeing. It’s your choice whether to engage in my suspicions of you or not, I don’t have to ask a specific question of you or @mention you to get your attention. That’s a completely arbitrary standard you’ve decided to apply, just to paint me as not genuine.

2) The motivation is clear to me - to control who is on what crew, who’s available for a nk, who’s available for a lynch. I’m far less controllable. If I pick an entirely town crew, and prevent them being lynched, then I get a strong advantage over the mafia. If I pick well, I can effectively prevent myself being nked.

3) You say you saw it coming... I could tell. That’s why you came at me the way you did to begin with. I called you out and instead of addressing my suspicion, you went as hominem - going after my choice of grammar instead of the accusation. There’s nothing much to your reasoning for your votes. Your turn on me was because apparently you liked me early and liked me less later, but you didn’t manage to give a single reason for either of those things. You’ve been waiting for me to vote before you do much of anything, just so you can defend the vote instead of actually engaging in the original suspicion too deeply.

Your response post then is trying to make out like my logic doesn’t track when you’re all over the place.

I particularly like this sentence from yo: “you’re getting too hung up on the captain votes, when I don’t think it should be a priority.” Of course you wouldn’t think it should be a priority if you’re reading it down. But I hate that deeply. If you don’t think the mafia tried to manipulate that vote in some way... we’ll i just don’t believe you.

Day zero and day one is where mafia slip and think they can get away with it. They protect their own, help each other out and pass it off as unimportant. The very fact you set out to overtly break the tie and then did it with absolutely no post history to back it up is part of why I find yours in particular the most suspicious - because what mafia would be so bold, huh? It has its own inherent wifom.

As for me wanting to be captain - on that one, at least, I’ll admit it’s NAI. I’d want it either way. But I wanted it here because of how badly day zero reeked of manipulation.
1) Oh, you danced around it all right. I engaged your suspicions twice, and you've asked me questions every time. You dropped it every time afterwards. I can't do anything more than that.

2) Nice then riddle me this, why did I not break the tie between you and Glorfindel if you think me and my team were dreading having you as captain? While you're at it, elaborate on my motivation on voting you first, then voting for people with no votes, and finally going with 3 of the 5 tied.

I agree that it's weird but I don't agree that it is suspicious/bad. I think you're being pretty opportunistic trying to paint it as such, that's why I saw this coming after your 2 mentions of my votes.

3) Is explaining my thought process on how I voted, not addressing your suspicions? I would think that is one way to ease them, since you think there are ulterior motives behind them. Nah, I'm not going after your choice of grammar, you're just full of it.

I never said the Mafia never had tried to manipulate the votes, nor elect one of theirs. I said that what I did was in no way some grandiose manipulation, as you'd like to paint it. I think it's pretty dumb to think so.

Lol, yeah sure. The Day Zero mafia manipulation of captain votes, and Nova the bold. Thank god you're here to save us from it.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sanggolden wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:12 am Btw novas apparently been expecting me to come at him for ages and says I’m bad because I do but there’s no particular stated suspicion nor even a vote for me to back it up. Just attack as defence.
Pretty standard stuff.

I had a bad feeling about how you've been trying to paint my votes for captain. It read as you dancing around an opportunity, and trying to find suspicions where there are none. I wanted to see if you'd commit, and go for my lynch before I strike back.

You did. Bad move.
novaselinenever
Hitman

All right, this time I'm going to sleep for real.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Too many puppies
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Post by ColinIsCool »

Enrique wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:19 pm I feel like a lot of the ongoing discussions are dead-ends. GTH I don't think DDL is bad, he's just being really clumsy lol. Mac is laying pretty low, but we did just start and I don't think his activity so far is indicative of alignment. Glorfindel is all over sig for what looks like nothing to me but... I remember Glorf's first game, and I believe the talk about his meta. sig has been fine.

Got a funny feeling about speedchuck but he hasn't been around a lot and I don't want to contribute to a possible pile-up. Leaving a placeholder vote on Colin for now for no good reason.
Enrique bad
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sanggolden wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:46 am [VOTE: nova] aubergine

I was at a GY!BE show last night and have been pretty busy in general, but I also have next to nothing to contribute so far. :shrug:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 45

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy formally accepts his position on the banana
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I kinda think the scum would have been less likely to campaign as captains because it might open them up to being lynched more easily (possibly, idk, that might not be an accurate understanding of the rules) but then again that might be me projecting my own feelings had I been in that position.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:28 am
Sanggolden wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:12 am Btw novas apparently been expecting me to come at him for ages and says I’m bad because I do but there’s no particular stated suspicion nor even a vote for me to back it up. Just attack as defence.
Pretty standard stuff.

I had a bad feeling about how you've been trying to paint my votes for captain. It read as you dancing around an opportunity, and trying to find suspicions where there are none. I wanted to see if you'd commit, and go for my lynch before I strike back.

You did. Bad move.
"Dancing around an opportunity" is a good way to put how Golden looks to me, too. Like he's chasing a victim card that doesn't really exist :ponder:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 282

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:46 am I kinda think the scum would have been less likely to campaign as captains because it might open them up to being lynched more easily (possibly, idk, that might not be an accurate understanding of the rules) but then again that might be me projecting my own feelings had I been in that position.
Methinks you haven't an accurate understanding of the rules.

The captains either fail their mission, in which case they end up on the poll with their whole team

or

The captains succeed, and pick who from their ship hits the poll

or

The captain gets mutinied... :shrug2:
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Or the captain gets married and his friends never see him again.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Lunalee »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:43 am DrWilgy formally accepts his position on the banana
:omg:
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sanggolden wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:05 am Day zero and day one is where mafia slip and think they can get away with it. They protect their own, help each other out and pass it off as unimportant. The very fact you set out to overtly break the tie and then did it with absolutely no post history to back it up is part of why I find yours in particular the most suspicious - because what mafia would be so bold, huh? It has its own inherent wifom.
:|

I'm not sure how to feel about this. On the one hand, I've seen players that never do this. On the other hand, I'd seen it happen all of once. On the third hand, we have a whole paragraph of justification for the nova case ending with "it's WIFOM."
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:01 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:46 am I kinda think the scum would have been less likely to campaign as captains because it might open them up to being lynched more easily (possibly, idk, that might not be an accurate understanding of the rules) but then again that might be me projecting my own feelings had I been in that position.
Methinks you haven't an accurate understanding of the rules.

The captains either fail their mission, in which case they end up on the poll with their whole team

or

The captains succeed, and pick who from their ship hits the poll

or

The captain gets mutinied... :shrug2:
Right, I guess I’m thinking that in the event of failure a captain may be a bigger target but that doesn’t really make sense, so nevermind!
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I think Epi looks like he did as town in Retro. Golden as well but I think Nova is townish too. Guess what motherfuckers, I’ve vacillated back to calling everybody town again
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I wanna hear more from [mention]SokothQultuq[/mention]. He (she? :blush: ) seemed excited to play
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 31

Post by SokothQultuq »

Sanggolden wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:05 am That’s a big load of baloney right there, nova.

Woah, shots fired! Some good information in there, pretty compelling.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

0_0
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 31

Post by SokothQultuq »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:25 am

1) Oh, you danced around it all right. I engaged your suspicions twice, and you've asked me questions every time. You dropped it every time afterwards. I can't do anything more than that.

2) Nice then riddle me this, why did I not break the tie between you and Glorfindel if you think me and my team were dreading having you as captain? While you're at it, elaborate on my motivation on voting you first, then voting for people with no votes, and finally going with 3 of the 5 tied.

I agree that it's weird but I don't agree that it is suspicious/bad. I think you're being pretty opportunistic trying to paint it as such, that's why I saw this coming after your 2 mentions of my votes.

3) Is explaining my thought process on how I voted, not addressing your suspicions? I would think that is one way to ease them, since you think there are ulterior motives behind them. Nah, I'm not going after your choice of grammar, you're just full of it.

I never said the Mafia never had tried to manipulate the votes, nor elect one of theirs. I said that what I did was in no way some grandiose manipulation, as you'd like to paint it. I think it's pretty dumb to think so.

Lol, yeah sure. The Day Zero mafia manipulation of captain votes, and Nova the bold. Thank god you're here to save us from it.
Good Rebuttal. Golden was starting to have me convinced a little, but your response does give a lot to consider.
But it brings to mind a question still in my mind, would you vote for Glorf over Golden to set Glorf up as a Patsy to misdirect because of his track record of being a "Good guy"?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

The thing that ruins this for me is that I also did roughly the same thing nova did, but I ended up changing my vote so that's okay I guess
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 686
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:07 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:53 pm Why don't you guys stop with this stealthy wagon testing and lynch me? Come on, make a glorious DDL D1 lynch. Haven't had one in 2018 yet I think. I wanna see who has the guts for it, because right now you all seem to lack it.
No, you may not campaign for your own lynch unless you refer a replacement to my crew.
I don't care about being lynched or not being lynched, I'm just trying to expose phony voters.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Sanggolden wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:04 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:53 pm Why don't you guys stop with this stealthy wagon testing and lynch me? Come on, make a glorious DDL D1 lynch. Haven't had one in 2018 yet I think. I wanna see who has the guts for it, because right now you all seem to lack it.
You're right, I don't.

I've badgered you plenty, but I've liked your responses. And I like the places you are looking (other than the speedchuck vote).

Then there's this post:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:57 am You know you need a very long break from mafia when people try to lynch you on Day 0 and you feel relieved.
I identify with this all too much. And while a post like this is very easy to make as mafia and is strictly speaking NAI (I mean, the emotion is likely equally real no matter what you are), I think I'd be far more likely to verbalise it if town. It's a kind of 'I don't have to worry about this game OR the impact on my meta' kind of post.

I haven't decided where I want my vote yet, but it's not on you (or glorfindel).
The Speedchuck vote was joke. A pretty good one which I'm annoyed you guys didn't follow up on.

And the point about needing a break is something I'm not sure about yet.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

speedchuck wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:05 pm
:scared:

im scared
You should be. :mafia:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Sanggolden wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:14 pm Also, I've been assuming everyone is vanilla - is this not the case?

It doesn't expressly say I'm vanilla on my role card, looking at it again. But it doesn't give me a role power either, just an occupation and a skill that doesn't mean much to me (I assume it will when we get a job). I was perhaps incorrectly assuming everyone was the same. Am I wrong?
Same here. I'm assuming the items are the actual abilities of this game.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:39 am
Enrique wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:19 pm I feel like a lot of the ongoing discussions are dead-ends. GTH I don't think DDL is bad, he's just being really clumsy lol. Mac is laying pretty low, but we did just start and I don't think his activity so far is indicative of alignment. Glorfindel is all over sig for what looks like nothing to me but... I remember Glorf's first game, and I believe the talk about his meta. sig has been fine.

Got a funny feeling about speedchuck but he hasn't been around a lot and I don't want to contribute to a possible pile-up. Leaving a placeholder vote on Colin for now for no good reason.
Enrique bad
Yeah.

It's all a bunch of salad.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Lunalee do you have any opinions about this game that are not restricted to the crew mechanic?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:25 am

Golden's point isn't that mafia made some grandiose manipulation, it's that they just straight up voted to put their teammates on the head of crews, and that you did exactly that. There's nothing grandiose in it, it's just plain old teammate helping.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:46 am Lunalee do you have any opinions about this game that are not restricted to the crew mechanic?
Ok I'll be honest I'm not trying to start a fight with you or anything and I respect you as a captain. So sorry for being blunt.

But I'm really trying to prioritize the magia game at hand.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

EBWOP: mafia
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 412

Post by Epignosis »

Civilians

Glorfindel
Golden
sig
Turnip Head
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:11 am Civilians

Glorfindel
Golden
sig
Turnip Head
Why does this look like a hitlist :scared: git back in the kitchen
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 735

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dear Captain DharmaHelper, why are you saying stuff like this? Also if you are going to say this stuff, wouldn't it be better and more productive if you proved it? Also, I'm very concerned; it seems you have done 2 scum tells from my perspective, which is a conflict of interest. Please stop being scummy.

Kindest regards,

Owner Of A Lonely Heart, a fellow passenger abroad your

You just did what you think I just did, so I'm not too concerned. Also, I've explained at least once why I find DDL suspicious and several other people have pointed out suspicious shit he's done.

I dunno. Seems like you are reaching a bit here.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 735

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:28 am
Dear Captain DharmaHelper, why are you saying stuff like this? Also if you are going to say this stuff, wouldn't it be better and more productive if you proved it? Also, I'm very concerned; it seems you have done 2 scum tells from my perspective, which is a conflict of interest. Please stop being scummy.

Kindest regards,

Owner Of A Lonely Heart, a fellow passenger abroad your

You just did what you think I just did, so I'm not too concerned. Also, I've explained at least once why I find DDL suspicious and several other people have pointed out suspicious shit he's done.

I dunno. Seems like you are reaching a bit here.
He says before he realizes the post he's talking about is one he wrote during a fever and forgot to post.

Anyway I'll go put together why I think DDL is bad here in a sec. Or maybe I'll wait till later. I'm not the boss of me.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”