Other (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 10
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 3

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm gonna vote Sorsha because I don't like her Mongoose vote, blendiness, or general tone in some of her more recent posts. Also didn't vote DP because I don't want to spread the vote even further than it is.

*Votes Sorsha*
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Loulou26 »

kneel4justice wrote:A Person: I think you’re just one of the players that are going to be a wait and see for me. You don’t want to be readable, but I think that’s your style.

Bullzeye: Well I am not so sure what to think about you, I liked your posting but now I think I am leaning towards trusting Epig, so I am wondering if that means anything for you, because you haven’t changed your mind. Not sure I like your post referencing the attempt to kill you.

Dom: I really did like your posts when you were battling Epig. But I have kind of come around to see him more likely to be a townie and so I am curious of your current opinion of Epig?

Elochin: Your votes are kind of weird, and you don’t have much to say. Why, can you explain is this your normal way of operating? I think you just pop in and vote. I need more actual material if you are a townie. Do you usually hunt more apparently or just vote?

Epig: While I could disagree with some of the things you’ve done this game, and actually argue for days against you, I do think for the time being that you’re a townie.

Hedgie: Your post rings alarm bells when you mention you’re going to “do something different” by looking at the top ten posters. That is weird to me, please, can you explain why you’re going to do something different? What is motivating you to play differently, I would like to know. Because there has to be scum within those is not good enough for me.

FZ: I was initially suspicious of you, but it seems you’re just not into this game enough. Did you respond to my ‘FOS’ post? I don’t think you did. I said you were under the radar (I’ve looked in at the speed game a few times, and even then you seem to be more into the game but I can’t really say because I haven’t read it). I feel a genuineness that wants to play and hunt, but I am not sure if the efforts are genuine. I don’t see FZ going off of her instincts like she hoped she could with shorter days.

Lizzy: I think you’re similar to AP, you just don’t want to be readable. But your vote for Mongoose caught my eye. You voted first, and it was a very convenient vote.

Lou: I don’t see anything bad from you other than not being as involved in the game, but I myself am not. I just feel that part is due to the different site and our newbie status.

Mister Rearranger: I definitely do not know what to think about you. I still am just weirded our by your vote for me, I just found it very convenient, it got to excuse you from making a real decision. But I liked your response about probably voting Mata, but she’s dead so now I don’t know what to think lol

MovingPictures07: Don’t know what to think about you. My initial impression was that you were trying to look like a townie, you’ve gotten into more meat now, but I am still hesitant. Your interaction with SVS throws me off because I don’t know either of you well enough. Ugh, I hate this!

Russtifinko: I don’t like your vote for Epig because I feel like at the moment he looks like a townie, I could definitely be wrong, and I hope that not to be the case. But yeah, IGMEOY (I got my eye on you) for the time being. Wish I was more confident in this. You may just be getting my vote, I just don’t know if my trust in Epig means you’re scum or not.

Spacedaisy: I like your posts when you do post, I wish you were here more.

Summer: I need to see more from you, it looks like you’re going to miss the day phase, which sucks. You started out so much more involved, but I understand why you might not be posting as much. This is a very different setting for us. I just do not know if you were taking advantage of me or not. I don’t want to say no just because of our friendship. Hm!

SVS: I still don’t like how you dealt with Mongoose, it seemed like you suspected her for being OT and for trying to cause confusion. I understand OT, however it seemed to me that OT came very natural/characteristic for Mongoose, Can anyone verify this? So it did come across to me like you were trying to take advantage of that. It’s very easy for scum to suspect someone for being OT and fluffy. Aside from that, I really do not like the suspicion of how she got the two games confused, seriously what would she benefit by doing that, while in the midst of fire?! Sorry if you’ve responded to that. There’s other stuff going on with you between you and MP but I haven’t paid that enough attention tbh.

Turnip Head: I like your posts.

Vomp: I think you just do not want to be readable. We will have to wait and see, I don’t want to see you lynched now. I think that is a waste of a lynch.

Ah this is the townie Kitty I'm used to seeing
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

kneel4justice wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:MP, I am slightly confused. You say Ross is in character, but then go onto list things that are suspicious. Isn't that a contradiction? Are you trying to play me? You're even doubting SVS right when I doubt her! It feels like you're watching me and flowing accordingly, which I don't know why you'd find that beneficial since all I am is a new player here and you probably don't need to worry about deceiving me as much as others who know you but still...am I missing things and making this up?
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you. I realize that doesn't make much sense now that you respond to it that way... let me elaborate. It is not a contradiction. He has been in character in the manner in which he has been posting, although a bit quieter (though he is out of town). The tone and general mannerisms of his posts are very normal, and even some of the content is as well.

However, his actions themselves are what are suspicious. He typically puts a lot of thought into his decisions, and even though he may elicit trust and give trust, civvie Russ comes across as more cautious IMO. The way he bandwagoned right onto Epig's supicion of Mongoose and then the way he just plops a vote onto Epig today, as well as the way he shifted viewpoints about me so quickly, THOSE behaviors strike me as quite odd from him, and his normal behaviors nonwithstanding, certainly pingworthy.

The only reason I hesitate is that I'm afraid maybe he's just a really distracted civvie.

I'm not sure I fully understand what you're saying about the second part of your post. I find it weird though you apparently accuse me of flowing with you when I was first doubting an SVS vote and thinking through it, asked you what you thought, and then you said you'd vote Russ, even though you previously explained you thought SVS was suspicious.

Thanks for explaining.
I honestly don't know how to explain what I am trying to say, sorry. It just came across to me like you were looking at my thoughts and following them. Like when I said SVS's post made me doubt her guilt, you said you were doubting her guilt as well. Things like that. Though, you may have said them before and I just missed it all. If that's the case, I am sorry. I haven't read everything this game. I tend to browse and pick up on what I find suspicious.
No problem! It's okay, no worries. Oh, okay, I think I get what you're saying now. Honestly I just am not 100% sure of anything right now and I suppose it would be difficult or near impossible to be even close, lol. I really did feel SVS was bad, and I still think she probably is, but I did say her most recent response to me was genuine, so maybe you missed that post. I understand that, there's a LOT to read!! It's been intense, actually.

I find your commentary has been incredibly insightful, even if you have tried to start suspicion on me more than once apparently now. :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ugh, I'm really torn. I do strongly feel S~V~S is baddie, but maybe I am just misunderstanding her POV and she was just flat out totally off the mark about Mongoose and she is being genuine. I do feel Russ's actions have been completely illogical and way out of character for him, and very suspicious, but I hesitate because maybe he's just overly distracted. I also see merit in a vote for DP... and maybe even Bass, but Bass's most recent post made me feel better about him and I've only played a game with him. I also get the Sorsha suspicion, especially given the tone of her most recent posts, but it does seem very par for the course from her.

Add to that, the vote seems spread out AGAIN and spread out votes very easily lead to baddie manipulation. DP, SVS, and Bass all have 0 votes.

That means it's between Sorsha and Russ, so I'm mostly confidently but somewhat hesitantly going with Russ (I don't feel confident in a Sorsha vote at this point). I still do not feel the way he has latched onto Epig's vote without much caution, then turned back and tried to make Epig look bad without considering any other options, and especially the way he leapfrogged about how bad or not I was is reprehensible (plus, Epig also pointed out a good post of his that seemed way off the mark and pingworthy). Okay, yes, I feel comfortable with a Russ vote.

votes Russ

Here's hoping.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 267

Post by kneel4justice »

If he is a scum I will be sooooo happy with myself.
Summer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Summer »

I just wanted to let y'all know, I won't be around until after Christmas. I have been busy getting ready for Christmas and I just wanted to at least let y'all know that I won't have any time to post until the day after Christmas. Sorry!!

Merry Christmas!!
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Loulou26 »

kneel4justice wrote:MP, I am slightly confused. You say Ross is in character, but then go onto list things that are suspicious. Isn't that a contradiction? Are you trying to play me? You're even doubting SVS right when I doubt her! It feels like you're watching me and flowing accordingly, which I don't know why you'd find that beneficial since all I am is a new player here and you probably don't need to worry about deceiving me as much as others who know you but still...am I missing things and making this up?

Idk...I am kinda getting the feeling that he isn't really suspecting that many people. Like he talks about people only really to say that this is how they play or that they are civvie to him, whatever anyone says about someone, he comes back with a way to make them seem townie. I'm not sure that I completely trust him right now tbh
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Epignosis wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:Elochin: Your votes are kind of weird, and you don’t have much to say. Why, can you explain is this your normal way of operating? I think you just pop in and vote. I need more actual material if you are a townie. Do you usually hunt more apparently or just vote?
Elohcin isn't bad.
I think you would know best. I know I didn't listen last time you said that and I helped lynch a civ elo.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Sorsha wrote: :shrug: Do it then.. I really just wanted the cluster fuck of what went on to be over. It was a huge distraction, frustrating and not even worth putting my 2 cents in on.

I'm probably voting for vomps today, for voting for himself.
This is so dismissive, goodness, you sound as if a teammate of yours is dead or a no-show! :eye:

Dex: I'm sorry I brought your name up post Mongoose's death, I can't for the life of me figure out why I did. :/ But I do wish you'd post a bit more. You pretty much drive-by voted a civ before, and maybe that's what got me going.

Russ: All I asked was a silly OT question. Nbd.

I find myself drawn to a Russ vote today.

*votes Russtifinko*
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Sorsha wrote: :shrug: Do it then.. I really just wanted the cluster fuck of what went on to be over. It was a huge distraction, frustrating and not even worth putting my 2 cents in on.

I'm probably voting for vomps today, for voting for himself.
This is so dismissive, goodness, you sound as if a teammate of yours is dead or a no-show! :eye:

Dex: I'm sorry I brought your name up post Mongoose's death, I can't for the life of me figure out why I did. :/ But I do wish you'd post a bit more. You pretty much drive-by voted a civ before, and maybe that's what got me going.

Russ: All I asked was a silly OT question. Nbd.

I find myself drawn to a Russ vote today.

*votes Russtifinko*
Can you explain why you're voting Russ? I'm sure your suspicion is apparent in previous posts but I cannot remember people's opinions this game.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:Elochin: Your votes are kind of weird, and you don’t have much to say. Why, can you explain is this your normal way of operating? I think you just pop in and vote. I need more actual material if you are a townie. Do you usually hunt more apparently or just vote?
Elohcin isn't bad.
I think you would know best. I know I didn't listen last time you said that and I helped lynch a civ elo.
Faulty logic. Now he can claim whatever he wants about her and you'll listen, regardless of what either of them are. :p

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I am voting Russ . I don't like he followed epig last lynch and when it didn't pan out he blames epig for it.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Ebwop @k4j: I will, but my Nook's at 5% power so I'll be back to do so once I get to work!

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

What is weird is I didn't predict Russ getting any more votes. I wonder if this would have happened if I did not vote. Interesting, you people love a good lynch wagon lol
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Loulou26 wrote:

Idk...I am kinda getting the feeling that he isn't really suspecting that many people. Like he talks about people only really to say that this is how they play or that they are civvie to him, whatever anyone says about someone, he comes back with a way to make them seem townie. I'm not sure that I completely trust him right now tbh

MovingPictures is definitely on my watch list, but I am just not sure about him. I will definitely be paying more attention to him next day phase, see if I can make some conclusions on what his posts mean as for his alignment.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin isn't bad.
Faulty logic. Now he can claim whatever he wants about her and you'll listen, regardless of what either of them are. :p
I am only going by what I know. I am still learning and I understand what you say but I think its still early to judge if he is to be trusted or not. But right now I think we are seeing a civ epig but like I said I am still learning lol.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

kneel4justice wrote:What is weird is I didn't predict Russ getting any more votes. I wonder if this would have happened if I did not vote. Interesting, you people love a good lynch wagon lol
I would have still voted for him I don't know you at all so your vote had nothing to do with it he is the person who stuck out the most to me today.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 410

Post by Epignosis »

kneel4justice wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin isn't bad.
Am I?
Maybe. Either way, I like your style.
MovingPictures07 wrote: I personally saw just a regular old Mongoose who was doing nothing that could even be constituted as suspicious, but I guess it's possible others legitimately saw something different... especially since I believe Epig when he says he did. Ugh. I'm really torn.
I laid out my case on Day 2 regarding Mongoose. It was, at the time, the best I could do.

I feel like crap on a catapult that I didn't do better.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

K4J: I found my charger, so I'll start with this post:
Russtifinko wrote: Linki: the posts Dev has just been making reinforce my read that he is civ and just very busy and low on energy, like me. I will now officially be suspicious of his voters.
There were no votes on Devin at this point. His reasons for defending Devin (on the piggybacking Epi matter) should fly in the face of what he saw a baddie Devin do in Meat Boy Mafia, yet he never even makes mention of it.

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:What is weird is I didn't predict Russ getting any more votes. I wonder if this would have happened if I did not vote. Interesting, you people love a good lynch wagon lol
I would have still voted for him I don't know you at all so your vote had nothing to do with it he is the person who stuck out the most to me today.
Okay, cool.
And to clarify, I didn't think I personally had an influence or that you followed because of me, I just thought that it was weird how people kind of voted at the same time once a person seemed like they had a good chance at being lynched. It's the same kind of thing that happened to Mongoose. I hope for better results this time though. Hope that makes sense lol
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I am really hoping for a better result here as well. So badly. Also, seconded with Epig, K4J, your style rocks.

Loulou26 wrote:

Alright, a few things here. First, since when is it the quantity of suspecting people over the quality? If I suspect only one person every day period, but that person is lynched every time, and they are always bad, then would I not be not really suspecting that many people?

Second, how many names have I thrown out that I suspect(ed) so far this game? SVS, Russ, Bass, Mata, Dom, Lizzy, Sorsha (somewhat), even Devin for a very short period of time. I'm also attempting to formulate my thoughts in thread and get opinions from everyone and get everyone talking because I find it difficult to ever be 100% often when it comes to mafia (I've thought I've been 100% before or as close as possible and been wrong... more than once). It's all about attempting to consider as many perspectives as possible -- mafia is NEVER that simple, and when players think it is, 9 chances out of 10 it's only because they got lucky. There are many factors that go into determining why players are playing the way they are in any given game and there are even more that go into interpreting them.

Third, how many players have you actively pursued and suspected? I can remember hardly anything you've said this game... which is a bit strange. I know it's been a VERY active thread (more than we're used to) and it's a new community and maybe due to my being busy I'm forgetting some of your posts, but I'm having a really hard time coming up with things you've contributed right now.

So what are your thoughts then, anything else of note?
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Thanks guys, I'm thrilled you like my style!!
Hope someday I get the chance to play on my home turf with some of you all!
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Hedgeowl »

kneel4justice wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Ok, I don't have much time right now, but I have decided to try a different tactic this game. I will be looking for baddies in the top posters instead of low posters. One if a baddie is lynched we get more info from said lynch than lynching a baddie low poster, and two I think it more likely given some of the players and style that there are baddies running part of this thread. (Three, it slows the thread down a bit getting rid of a few chatty mcchattersons)

The list of top 10 living posters:
Epignosis 119
Mongoose 118
kneel4justice 87
Mister Rearranger 85
S~V~S 85
Loulou26 77
MovingPictures07 61
Summer 59
FZ. 58
Devin the Omniscient 54
Bullzeye 51

One of you is getting my vote later today, but since I am still catching up, might take me a bit more time. Also, given my brief time with the ksiters this seems to be fairly normal for most of them, so gives me pause there as well. I will consider more today as the day progresses, but this is where I am currently thinking since I am not 100% following current in thread accusations without more catch-up.
I am always wary of those who come in saying they're using a different tactic. Just seems like an easy excuse to play differently from their "townie" game.
We did an early Christmas with some family today, so not much time earlier. Busy the next two days as well, but hopefully can jump in more after that.

This wasn't a very clear post on reread. I didn't mean I was trying a different tactic from my usual style, but rather the common style to bring up low posters as lynch candidates. It seems to happen all the time in games here. Do we lynch someone for being a low poster and possibly hiding as a baddie or ignore them until later in the game? I have recently started to think, well what about high posters? Therefore, I am trying a different tactic than what I see often brought forth. I wouldn't say my civ style has been to gun for low posters however.

The reason I am thinking more about high posters is because how often have we all been persuaded that our original suspicion of someone may be incorrect, because someone starts to sound civ again. The Meat Boy game really highlighted this for me in how well the baddies danced around us over and over again and we didn't lynch a single one of them. Really made me think more about observation in thread and how I want to play in the future. So I am trying a new tactic and sticking with top posters for now as my starting place for suspects.

I find it really curious that Epi is the top poster and led the Mongoose lynch apparently (still havent caught up to that yet), but is being so little discusssed. Russ votes for Epi and suddenly has 5 people voting for him with Epi being the 1st. Makes me really wonder what is going on here. With two baddies teams it makes the dynamic really interesting and there could be bad vs. bad, civ vs. civ or civ vs. bad, but I think something feels the most suspect here. I am always wary of the bandwagon votes. Civs are wrong all the time, but I just played a game where Epi had amazing civ instincts and has recently in several games. He has a good ear for "tone", so when he starts lynching civs, makes me go all :huh:. (Hard being right all the time huh? ;) )

Voting Epi
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Good to have you Hedge!
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Thanks for the reply Hedgie, I like it even though I don't agree with your vote. I would like to see if your opinion changes upon catch up or not.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by DFaraday »

Day 3 - HO KOGAN!!!

The last few weeks had been relatively peaceful ones. Everything was settling down, and the wrestlers were getting ready for the Royal Rumble, the biggest match of the year (literally). But they knew a killer still lurked among them...

J.R.: It looks like the entire roster is heading down to the ring, King!

King: And they've got torches and pitchforks, J.R.! I don't like where this is going!

The unruly, pitchfork-wielding mob gathered in the ring and got on the mic.

Devin said, "Well, we've thought long and hard about this, and it's become clear what we have to do."

"Yes, someone in this ring is the killer," added Summer.

"Ture," said Vomp.

"And that person is...Russ!" exclaimed Daisy.

Russ calmly got on the mic and proceeded to shout unintelligible nonsense for twelve minutes. He then dropped the mic and ran. The mob quickly caught up to him on the stage. They grabbed Russ and, despite his best efforts, threw him into the Titantron, where he vaporized on impact. The sizzling of his facepaint was the last reminder of the great warrior he was.

Russ has been lynched. He was the Ultimate Warrior.

It is now night. You have 24 hours to get your PMs in. Also, tonight is the Royal Rumble, so everyone should PM me a number between 1 and 50. Hint: The number has an interesting connection to the Royal Rumble match.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Re: WWE MAFIA - Night 3

Post by DFaraday »

Also, BWT has agreed to come back, and is replacing reywaS.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Who Shot-a Mata?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:49 pm

A Person
Devin the Omniscient (6)
5%

Bass_the_Clever
No votes

Boomslang
No votes

Bullzeye - Bullz
Lizzy (7)
5%

Captain Bunny Killer
No votes

Devin the Omniscient
Elohcin (9), S~V~S (16)
10%

DisgruntledPorcupine
No votes

Dom
No votes

Elohcin
FZ. (11)
5%

Epignosis
Russtifinko (8), Hedgeowl (21)
10%

FWvidChick
No votes

FZ.
No votes

kneel4justice
No votes

Lizzy
Loulou26 (14)
5%

LouLou26
No votes

Mister Rearranger
No votes

Mongoose
No votes

MovingPictures07
No votes

reywaS
No votes

Russtifinko
Epignosis (10), kneel4justice (15), MovingPictures07 (18), Mister Rearranger (19), Bass_the_Clever (20)
24%

Sorsha
Boomslang (13), Bullzeye (17)
10%

Spacedaisy
No votes

Summer
No votes

SVS
No votes

Turnip Head
No votes

Vompatti
Vompatti (5), Sorsha (12)
10%

wrathofgod
No votes

Zany Dex
No votes

Other (Host/non)
DFaraday (1), Roxy (2), thellama73 (3), Mongoose (4)
19%

Total votes : 21
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 73

Post by A Person »

DFaraday wrote:Also, BWT has agreed to come back, and is replacing reywaS.
it's like he never left!
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

OMG, I'm so ?????????? this sucks!!!! I guess I don't know what I am doing this game, I genuinely thought he was scum for his suspicion of Epi.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

*finds hat*

*eats hat*

:(

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

I feel like I failed, I rarely ever lynch townies. Now I wonder if I am only a good mafia player because I have played with the same people for three years, lol. Hopefully that is not the case, I'm not quite sure where to go on from here.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Hedgeowl »

Yeah...

RIP Russti! WB BWT!

So, Bullz, you up for Russti voters analysis next?

Epi, k4j, MP, and MR all fall into my top ten posters suspect list. Just sayin'.

@ k4j - my opinion might definitely change on a full read, so I hope to get further by next lynch. Also, don't take it too hard. I am really good at lynching civs as a civ. It's much easier to do in such big games.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Hedgeowl wrote: So, Bullz, you up for Russti voters analysis next?

Epi, k4j, MP, and MR all fall into my top ten posters suspect list. Just sayin'.
S'good to know.

But I welcome a full analysis of my posts in your words before Bullz's. :smile:

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

EBWOP: Did I miss a post, or did Loulou never reconcile what seemed to be a misconstruction of her own words?

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Popping in to make a few comments. I will have to do the rest of my catching up over the Holiday.

(I wish we had a slow-clap emoticon, because I would insert it here and then say:) Congrats to Epi for leading another civ-lynch-bandwagon. I'm sure the other voters have given reasons for their vote, but I have not gotten that far. Russti could have been a huge asset :rip:

@SVS: Thank you for clearing up your vote for Mongoose. I still think you're bad. And I now suspect that Epi is on your team. However, the fact that you openly stated that you don't think he's bad gives me pause here. Why defend a teammate who just did what Epi did? More on this later...

@MR: Think what you want, but I will die the first time around.

For the record, when this night is over, I will be voting for either Epignosis or S-V-S.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Devin the Omniscient wrote: I wish we had a slow-clap emoticon
Not an emoticon, but...

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

This is going to be my official, "Cool story, bro" gif:

FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by FZ. »

Damn it! I thought when I left, that we weren't going to vote for Russ. :mad: :sigh: What the hell happened?

DFaraday wrote:Also, BWT has agreed to come back, and is replacing reywaS.
I'm trying to think what this could mean in terms of BWT alignment in his previous as well as his current role. I'm too tired to think about it, but I think we can learn something from this, so if anyone has a theory, please share.

I'll have to go back and see who are the people who voted and why, but I don't have time right now. Still mad though. Can't understand why you lynched him.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

FZ. wrote:Damn it! I thought when I left, that we weren't going to vote for Russ. :mad: :sigh: What the hell happened?
I was just sitting here waiting for your disapproving post. :sigh:
I don't know why you'd leave thinking that people weren't going to vote for him, I really do not get that. Whatever gave you that impression..
Anyways, why don't you step up and be part of an actual lynch? I'd like to see if you can do any better.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

kneel4justice wrote:
FZ. wrote:Damn it! I thought when I left, that we weren't going to vote for Russ. :mad: :sigh: What the hell happened?
I don't know why you'd leave thinking that people weren't going to vote for him, I really do not get that. Whatever gave you that impression..
Anyways, why don't you step up and be part of an actual lynch? I'd like to see if you can do any better.
Well, I hope I delivered :p

Apparently, I can't be part of an actual lynch because people vote when I'm asleep. I told you Russ seemed pretty OK to me. If you don't trust my instincts anymore, that's fine.
Every one is obviously looking for baddies to make themselves look goo. So I believe most people when they accuse someone else, that they think that person is really suspicious. Which would obviously make it harder for the lie detector...

I thought Elo's reasons for voting were a cop out, but her husband seems to think she's legit and everyone is trusting of that. I can understand. I'd like to think I know my husband well enough to know when he's lying.

Looking at people who voted for Russ, there are a few who have really fishy reasons. I've trusted MP for most of the game so far, but he gave too many reasons for his vote, and it made me think he's aiming to please. I got all the hesitation, I just didn't get the final decision to vote for Russ. If anything, between the two he contemplated, I'd have gone for Sorsha.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

And I'm still bothered by SVS, but if like she claims, she doesn't play logically, maybe she's one of those I'm not going to be able to read properly. I think I'm better at detecting civvies than I am baddies, lol.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

kneel4justice wrote:
Oh, and to answer your question, what gave me the impression we won't going to lynch him was your post before I went to sleep saying maybe us Ksiters could agree on a person to lynch, and since I did not agree on Russ, I thought you were going to drop it.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Edit: "we *weren't* going to lynch him"

I'm working from home today, so I'm going to be around on and off
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Zany Dex »

Sorry I missed the vote, rip Russ :( not sure who I would of voted for.
a stopped clock is right twice a day
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Merry Christmas to all those celebrating it :D :D
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Wow! I'm surprised I got lynched for that. Should have not bothered taking 4 hours out of my day to come up with valuable input when I could have just enjoyed time here and kept playing the busy card....

Oh well. Fun playing with you all, and meeting the new players! Merry Christmas!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Poor Russ :( and poor us!
kneel4justice wrote:I feel like I failed, I rarely ever lynch townies. Now I wonder if I am only a good mafia player because I have played with the same people for three years, lol. Hopefully that is not the case, I'm not quite sure where to go on from here.
I'm sure you're a great player, don't feel too bad. Playing with 25 people you've never met before probably doesn't make the game easy.
Hedgeowl wrote: So, Bullz, you up for Russti voters analysis next?
There's definitely a few things worth looking over with that lynch, but it doesn't just have to be me who does it. Anyone who wants to can and should.
FZ. wrote: Apparently, I can't be part of an actual lynch because people vote when I'm asleep. I told you Russ seemed pretty OK to me. If you don't trust my instincts anymore, that's fine.
Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? That is exactly how I feel playing in the UK, polls very rarely end before midnight and I always feel compelled to stay up. Not with this game though, I don't love anyone here enough to stay awake until 6 am.
Looking at people who voted for Russ, there are a few who have really fishy reasons. I've trusted MP for most of the game so far, but he gave too many reasons for his vote, and it made me think he's aiming to please. I got all the hesitation, I just didn't get the final decision to vote for Russ. If anything, between the two he contemplated, I'd have gone for Sorsha.
Given his discussion for most of the day I'd kinda expected MP to go for SVS. He did say what he'd seen from Sorsha is what he thinks is normal civ behaviour for her as well, so if he'd put a vote on her that would actually have made me kinda suspicious.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I really think maybe we should also look at the ten people who didn't vote .
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I really think maybe we should also look at the ten people who didn't vote .
We should. Nobody should be immune from discussion, we should look at everyone really. If you want to start with no-voters go ahead but bear in mind that many didn't vote because they also aren't posting, so you probably won't hear a response.

Return to “Previous Jobs”