Assassination Classroom [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 235

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 5]

Post by wolbre04 »

For reasons outlined before, I think one of Dom, maybe Penny INH is one of the ass captains so I'm going to [VOTE: Vote Dom] aubergine
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm fine with a Dom lynch. I will join it if that's where the majority prefers to be. I want to hear more takes though.

I will be out of commission for much of tomorrow. I am attending a conference.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] are you mafia? if you are you have to tell me, it's the law
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

my uncle works at nintendo
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:56 pm @JaggedJimmyJay are you mafia? if you are you have to tell me, it's the law
No I just suck
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mac silenced

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 11:03 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:56 pm @JaggedJimmyJay are you mafia? if you are you have to tell me, it's the law
No I just suck
:/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 11:05 pm
No I just suck
It’s a bummer Carlmii

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 11:15 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 11:05 pm
No I just suck
It’s a bummer Carlmii
:\
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

insertnamehere wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 9:05 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 9:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 8:51 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 8:49 pm I'm gonna be gone pretty much the entire day phase.

I'm gonna follow Jay's vote, because I don't know what else to do, nor do I have time to make another decision.

[VOTE: insertnamehere] aubergine
Do you trust me, Marmot?
I haven't given this game enough attention to trust anyone.

But you've been the most vocal, and there's no point in me getting my tinfoil hat out right now, so I'm going to follow your vote.
I've read roughly 10 pages of this game, and even I realize that this is a little bit ridiculous.
What is "this" that is a little bit ridiculous?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I hate to add to this decision but I noticed nova was online yesterday around the time of the night post and he was online again early this morning but didn't see fit to post either time.

JJJ, one thing about INH that I wonder is if he was in touch enough with the thread to realize a Scotty kill could implicate you, me and Mac. He was around yesterday so maybe so. I am considering him for a vote.

Regarding Dom, I can't help but be a little scared that maybe he came online for some other reason than to send in an action, though I haven't seen any other thread that he's involved in. I am also considering a vote here.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom is known for low-posting, and I don’t think his few posts look bad. That’s why he wouldn’t be my first choice.

Pennywise would be fine. Who wants to lynch him?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:13 am Dom is known for low-posting, and I don’t think his few posts look bad. That’s why he wouldn’t be my first choice.

Pennywise would be fine. Who wants to lynch him?
What do you think about Nova? I can't pinpoint it but I have a bad feeling about him.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Actually, I'd like to know what anyone thinks of nova.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

juliets wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:59 am Actually, I'd like to know what anyone thinks of nova.
I thought he was bad at the beginning because I didn't like his day 1 vote but then I decided his day 1 vote was forgivable since both the people he voted for were civ so the save I was reading didn't happen.

Then I kind of forgot he existed?

If he is bad it's a pretty good strategy. As much as it pains me to call inactivity "strategy".
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok there isn't anyone among the actives I really wanna lynch, except maybe Marmot who I still think is coasting the hell out of this game.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 8:08 am
juliets wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:59 am Actually, I'd like to know what anyone thinks of nova.
I thought he was bad at the beginning because I didn't like his day 1 vote but then I decided his day 1 vote was forgivable since both the people he voted for were civ so the save I was reading didn't happen.

Then I kind of forgot he existed?

If he is bad it's a pretty good strategy. As much as it pains me to call inactivity "strategy".
It still bothers me that Avito said he lied about him. Nova says thats not true but what motivation did Avito have to say that if it wasn't true? Plus his disappearing act doesn't sit well with me, especially since he's been here and hasn't posted. It may not be enough for a vote but I'm bothered.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jay looks civ, tinfoil aside. He is playing the same as in FE. I mean I am open for a tinfoil but at this point I'm not sure if the risk is worth it. Maybe later after we actually lynch baddies. Mac is decent, albeit less obvious civ than Jay. But what I said about Jay applies to him.

I like Kyle in this game. Juliets I like somewhat less. I don't remember who said that but shes mostly making easy points and stuff that is easy to agree with. Can very easily be civ, but also easy for a bad to make. I haven't liked wolbre's guts since the start and I think his pursue of INH is forced. Could see myself voting there if we don't lynch an inactive. Ok scratch that I have someone I wanna lynch other than Marmot.

Did I already run out of active players? Well the others are interchangeable. There is some big tinfoiling about INH since he actually bothered to show up which could suggest team coaching, but then again, he is an inactive who came back. A mislynch of him is worse than a mislynch of say, Dom. The problem is that by picking one now we are basically gambling the game. Then again the town is so fucked that gambling may not be a bad idea.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[VOTE: Dom] aubergine

Roll the dice.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DDL, why do you say a mislynch of INH would be worse than a mislynch of Dom? Also, I'm pursuing the things I see fit to pursue.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

juliets wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 8:36 am DDL, why do you say a mislynch of INH would be worse than a mislynch of Dom? Also, I'm pursuing the things I see fit to pursue.
If he is a civ he can vote.

Dom won't vote.

A mislynch of someone who is voting and is a civ brings us closer to the end of the game.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

That said, we are still gambling. We don't know if Dom can be more or less civ than Penny or INH or nova. We are just reducing the damage in case we miss.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh of course and thats a good point. Thanks for the clarification.

I'm going to vote Dom for now -

[VOTE: Dom] aubergine

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Hmm it's a shame our high posters are out of commission - Jay is busy, Mac appears to be silenced, Scotty is dead. I will miss them today.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I hate how there are now 5 voters on Dom. Feels too easy.

Maybe [VOTE: novaselinenever] aubergine instead?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

k

[VOTE: novaselinenever] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

oh my gosh, I would have voted nova if I'd known anyone was interested. I'll wait to change my vote though.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nova would be in my POE, so sure.

That’s my whole case.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Refer back to the things I cited earlier. I'm changing my vote to Nova.

[VOTE: Nova] aubergine

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Remember that we need to vote as a group wherever we go.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'd really like to see some more people's opinions. Where is everyone?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I hope you guys come online soon - I've been here all day but may not be here for EOD so the sooner we can discuss this the better.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

hello
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hi everyone, today we had our first food truck event, and I just got home to drop the trailer off and now I am turning around to go to sleep in some cabin, where my boys are at Beavers/Cubs camp. So I'll be as minimal as it gets here. Don't worry: I'd be no help anyway. I'll try to get in before the deadline to cast a vote. Please don't hot potato me. I swear to all the Infinity Stones that I'm civ.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

lets hot potato long con
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

just kidding obviously, i love you and i'm sorry
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Post by novaselinenever »

What is the case against me, if I may ask ?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Fyi, Town must lynch correctly today or we loose majority.
novaselinenever
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 9:20 am nova would be in my POE, so sure.

That’s my whole case.
What about your ISO on my interaction with Epi?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:41 pm What is the case against me, if I may ask ?
The same against Pennywise, Dom and INH. Prolongued inactivity.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

But it's nice to see you back.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:43 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:41 pm What is the case against me, if I may ask ?
So that's the case you're going with in the last lynch before loosing majority ? What about a case on my posts, and my interactions? Do you have any intention of solving the game?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

how confident are we that there's a vampire in the empties
novaselinenever
Hitman

[mention]MacDougall[/mention]'s vote is on me, even though he hasn't voted for me in the thread, nor has he post for the day. I might be wrong, but this is what I'm getting from my catch up.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:45 pm
So that's the case you're going with in the last lynch before loosing majority ? What about a case on my posts, and my interactions? Do you have any intention of solving the game?
Yes.

We talked about it, while you were not around, and some of us thought we can't win the game with 4 inactives, no matter how good we are at solving the game.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

So maybe instead of acting like you are being treated unfairly, you could start by apologizing for missing the entirety of Day 4, and joining the discussion.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:42 pm Fyi, Town must lynch correctly today or we loose majority.
Yes Kyle and JJ brought that up earlier. It would be helpful if you could tell us where you have been - you have not posted in days even though you've been online. And who do you want to vote and why?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Also Mac is silenced.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:46 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:45 pm
Yes.

We talked about it, while you were not around, and some of us thought we can't win the game with 4 inactives, no matter how good we are at solving the game.
I have been inactive for just the last cycle and I have my reasons. You're hosting a game on NF that I'm playing, and I'm also inactive there. I was active before that.

> we can't win the game with 4 inactives, no matter how good we are at solving the game.

This is a bunch of bullshit. This isn't the mindset of someone trying to win the game, or solving it. So what, a few people are inactive ? Just lynch and pray amongst them? And maybe we'll get a baddie? Is that a viable strategy when we have no more room for any mistake?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Kylemii wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:45 pm how confident are we that there's a vampire in the empties
If by empties you mean just Penny and Dom, 56%

If it's Penny, Dom, and both nova and INH, 80%

Return to “Previous Side Missions”