Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

that game was a riot, no one suspected JJJ[/url]
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 119

Post by Quin »

I think you might be right.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Although quin, the only people here who played in AGACF is me, quin, Epi, and Rico.

But I mean one could've just as easily viewed the game. Just like the curse references. Either that or re just coincidence that rico quoted the Chinese food horoscope and coincidence it would apply to him
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 170

Post by Ricochet »

sprityo wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:49 am Although quin, the only people here who played in AGACF is me, quin, Epi, and Rico.

But I mean one could've just as easily viewed the game. Just like the curse references. Either that or re just coincidence that rico quoted the Chinese food horoscope and coincidence it would apply to him
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Tamika Flynn
nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:05 pm
Intern Lorab has been killed by StrexCorp.
Intern timmer has been killed by an army of child soldiers.
Intern TonyStarkPrime has been killed
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:49 am Although quin, the only people here who played in AGACF is me, quin, Epi, and Rico.

Oh. You were actually going somewhere with this.

I like that.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I mean, you're definitely reading too much into it, but still.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I got nothing on that not Adama post.

Can someone explain why Eloh could or would be the dragon?

@Sprityo, where's your head at for today's lynch? Same question to Boom, Speed and Tony.

@Golden, what causes you to narrow down to me, Rico, INH?

@Wilgy, what causes you to narrow down to me and Golden?

At this point, I'd probably be good with an INH lynch. Fair chance Rico has real dirt on him. Worst case scenario, we cut out a townie who isn't really hunting and confirm that I am not in fact protecting my mafia teammate. But I don't think INH is good. I liked him in ASOUE for hunting and he was good. So if he's 90% focused on self defense, maybe I can read him good enough to say "INH is bad" after all.

I wouldn't mind lynching Epi for previously stated reasons but I don't like the vote steal + silence combo. Maybe I'm just the sucker in the room but I don't feel like people getting targeted by baddie powers makes them bad. Like yeah, it doesn't make them good, but I'm really doubting this meta assertion from Golden that reads like "more than 50% of baddie offensive night targets are aimed at themselves to buy cred" cause a) I keep getting targeted by those powers in this game, b) I haven't seen a large amount of this in other games and c) it wouldn't work because of exactly what Golden is doing.

I don't see any reason to lynch Rico or Dom.

Assuming Eloh was bad, I don't see reason to lynch Tony.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 483

Post by Golden »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:53 am @Golden, what causes you to narrow down to me, Rico, INH?
The strategy that shall not be named. But my post did set out pretty clearly why. It's not necessarily limited to one of you three, but it's where my mind is at right now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Golden wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:10 am I think Epi dealt with me very transparently in our discussions about the relative merits of lynching LC vs INH, didn't feel like he was protecting LC at all.
Can you explain this further?

I tried to press Epi for why he didn't find your case on LC to have merit and he basically refused to say why and implied that he wouldn't be reading it when I quoted it at him.
Golden wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:35 pm I called out my potential dom, timmer, boomslang, LC and rico votes ages ago
Can you show where you said you were thinking of voting Timmer?

I'm not seeing it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:53 amI'm really doubting this meta assertion from Golden that reads like "more than 50% of baddie offensive night targets are aimed at themselves to buy cred" cause a) I keep getting targeted by those powers in this game, b) I haven't seen a large amount of this in other games and c) it wouldn't work because of exactly what Golden is doing.
It's not really an assertion. It's just sooo prevalent that it creates wifom. The baddies are using their powers in particular ways that don't align to what you'd normally expect to see at all. I mean, they have so far cursed the two most enigmatic posters, plus the person who most feels like people aren't reading his posts anyway. The forced votes have made no sense.

StrexCorp is acting rationally and how you'd expect a baddie team to act. The Politicians are acting abnormally. Their agenda is probably mostly fun, but there is also a clear element there of messing with people's brains. If an entire team is setting out to mess with people's brains, I have to assume that they would be just as willing to target their own as anyone else.

It doesn't hold a heap of water to say 'it wouldn't work because of exactly what Golden is doing' because even though I know that they are trying to mess with us, I don't know who, why or exactly what they are up to. I mean, for all we know, last nights Cecil message was from Hiram, Wilgy and Tony are in league together, and it's all a massive set up. It boggles my mind... it's wifom central. Wifom central fits with you being on that team. It also fits with that team trying to set you up. It's the kind of behaviour that you can't go too far down the rabbit hole with, because that's exactly what they will count on, and sticking to standard baddie catching targets is probably more effective.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:00 am
Golden wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:10 am I think Epi dealt with me very transparently in our discussions about the relative merits of lynching LC vs INH, didn't feel like he was protecting LC at all.
Can you explain this further?

I tried to press Epi for why he didn't find your case on LC to have merit and he basically refused to say why and implied that he wouldn't be reading it when I quoted it at him.
Golden wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:35 pm I called out my potential dom, timmer, boomslang, LC and rico votes ages ago
Can you show where you said you were thinking of voting Timmer?

I'm not seeing it.
You're going back a bit? I'm sure you can find it. It's, like, early day one stuff that.

Can I explain it further? I mean - only to say that Epi is Epi. I'm not going to say I have a perfect record of reading him or anything, but I won't pretend that Epi spends a huge amount of time reading other people's cases and following their line of thinking when town. That's not his style. There are times when Epi's prodding and poking feels superficial, and times where it feels real. His poking and prodding into INH felt real (amongst many other similar interactions with others), and he had an easy out to save LC that he could have also pulled off without a huge amount of explanation without pushing the INH side of things. Also, when bad with epi, I've seen him go through his own strategies for hiding his affiliation in voting - I just don't believe such an overt push away from LC towards INH would be his baddie style.

Call it my experience with epi, whatever... I just don't think he's teamed with LC. If he is bad, I'd guess he's on the other team. Having said that, would epi do what people don't expect to subvert expectations? Absolutely.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

No, I went back and couldn't find it is why I ask.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Okay on Epi.

Under the idea that the politicians are playing mind games, I could see a Timmer/INH/Sprityo mafia.

I feel like Sprityo is far and away the most likely player to vote steal me twice. Would feel better about this idea if INH is actually bad. If someone is trying to set up INH with those curses, I can see someone trying to set up Sprityo with those steals.

Can anyone give their thoughts on tan jacket guy? What would his powers and win condition be?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:42 amCan anyone give their thoughts on tan jacket guy? What would his powers and win condition be?
At the moment, we've seen no evidence that he is anti-town, so I'm not to worried about him unless we do. I mean, not that I'll complain if he goes, but I'm not particularly hunting either.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I mean, I'm playing the 'don't iso and quote myself' game here. But the timmer reference wasn't overt. That sentence was more me joshing with epi about his 'first time someone brought up voting for low posters'' statement.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The equation changes if Eloh really was a dragon, so again, I will ask why we/Cecil might think so.

Eloh/Timmer as two of the three politicians does not strike me as a group to give those curses and vote steals. The list of people who would tend to pull the tails of Rico, Dom, Jack is pretty small. Like...just Sprityo, LC (obviously not) and maaaaaaybe Epi, Golden. Split the people messing from one into two and the suspect pool opens up.

Linki: I meant thematically.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Linki again: What a silly game.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

The chances of me forcing you to vote for me while I was taking heat is exactly nil.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Golden wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:09 am The chances of me forcing you to vote for me while I was taking heat is exactly nil.

I think the chances of you making me vote for you are significantly higher than me ever asking my teammate to silence me but then again, so is the chance of it snowing tomorrow in Dallas.

What about the rest of my thoughts on the politicians?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:23 am
Golden wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:09 am The chances of me forcing you to vote for me while I was taking heat is exactly nil.

I think the chances of you making me vote for you are significantly higher than me ever asking my teammate to silence me but then again, so is the chance of it snowing tomorrow in Dallas.

No, really, I hadn't thought about it before. But when you were forced to vote for me, I was taking heat from Wilgy, Rico, Dom and LC as well as you. There is literally a zero chance I would ever allow my team to put me at risk like that for no good reason. That's much different from silencing (which, I understand and agree with you, because I hate being silenced and would never agree to it voluntarily, but at least it wouldn't be jeopardising my lynch in the same way.)

I don't think it's necessary to see Timmer as a politician, he could be either kind of baddie. I don't know sprityo that well, but I'm not sure why INH and rico himself wouldn't be on that list. I could even see an INH/rico team, rico is acting like it's hard info or hard bus, so I'm leaning towards an INH lynch right now. Wilgy would be too except right now I trust him and Tony's read on him. I wouldn't put it past dom to accept a self curse but I don't believe he did.

I don't think Epi would object to slightly eccentric use of abilities although I tend to think he wouldn't be getting people to vote for those they already suspect - he'd want to use that ability more efficiently.

Besides, its not really the 'who is cursed' but the 'how' that is eccentric. So, I don't think the question is who would be targeted. I think the thing which speaks to personality is what they are targeted with.

Elo is someone who I could see being on board, but I agree with you that she doesn't seem the type to be the driving force behind decisions like the rico curse.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Golden wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:05 am StrexCorp is acting rationally and how you'd expect a baddie team to act. The Politicians are acting abnormally. Their agenda is probably mostly fun, but there is also a clear element there of messing with people's brains. If an entire team is setting out to mess with people's brains, I have to assume that they would be just as willing to target their own as anyone else.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

A more logical reason why epi is not Marcus pretending to be silenced... what does he hope to gain from a single day of pretending to be silenced? It doesn't make much sense as a strategy, the gig would be up the following day.

Besides, epi has been the most genuine Marcus hunter.

If Epi is bad, I'd put money that it isn't Strex. The question is would he force jack to vote for him? I'm not sure that he would.

I think I'm talking myself back into epi in the top tier.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by sprityo »

sprityo wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:21 pm
people im not against lynching also include:

timmer
DrWilgy
Epi
Neverwhere
@Jack
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

i take that back actually. I'm hesitant for wilgy cause of the weird situation, but I believed TSP to be a bad lynch yesterday so I'll have to go with his word that he thinks wilgy is Cecil. I'm not 100% sold on it but it's something that can make sense, quin has replaced neverwhere and has been really making strides in terms of trying to solve the game and then timer is dead

So that leaves Epi. I'm gonna dig around some different people later once I get some down time since I hate being limited to one option
Banners:
ImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 209

Post by speedchuck »

This turn of events has seriously lost me a bit. Do we know whether Wilgy is Kevin or Cecil? What do we think Tony is, then? If someone could summarize those two questions for me, my reads would be more absolute.

For that matter, if anything I say below could be argued against, please do it. I've been out and about all weekend.

Boomslang - I've had very little impression. I don't remember anything Booms has contributed, and that worries me. According to votes, he's been after TSP for some time. Was the last vote on Made. Not a good look if TSP is town. Perhaps an okay look if TSP is scum. Double scumteams hurts voter analysis.

Dom - Can't remember him ever saying much.

No, I'm kidding. Dom is a likely timmer-killer. Jury's out on whether that was a good decision, but I think it gives him a good look. I feel good about Dom, even if I still think suspecting Golden is ridiculous.

Dr Wilgy - Kevin or Cecil? Or neither? I actually had Wilgy on the lower half of my list coming into today. And now... possible self-curse from politicians? Or is he cleared of that.

Just south of a Null read here.

Epignosis - Golden made some good points just now. I don't have the strongest read on Epi, but I can't reconcile him with either scumteam.

Golden - Town read all game, not aligned with LC. Could technically be Politicians? I really doubt it.

insertnamehere - Suspected by everyone, has focused a lot on that suspicion. One of the people suspected of weird curses. Rico especially sees that. INH and Rico not w/w.

Jackofhearts2005 - Silenced once and pushed to vote twice, I think. Doubtful that he's scum. Still possible because of wine. Which scumteam is he more likely to be on? He has noted that he's being forced to vote his suspects, so maybe he's throwing everyone off by stealing his own vote for the lie detector. Waste of a role.

The silencing is more inconvenient, but seriously, nobody will vote for a silenced person. WIFOM everywhere. Occam's Razor says he's probably not scum.

Quin - Judgment pending. Not even on the lynch table. Could be any role, on any team. Technically, Neverwhere was on the Made lynch, but I started that one. D1. Null read.

Ricochet - Had pretty good town feels earlier. With the field narrowing, I'm becoming more suspicious.
Rico did not vote D1 despite being one vote away from a tied lynch. Not very self-preserving. Has voted for INH every day since. Eeehhhh.

sprityo - Another person suspected as more likely to do weird curses. Hasn't been around for Romance of the Three Kingdoms that was referenced. Possible Wilgy curse may be different. IDK.
I have a townread on Sprit, but I do also feel like he is the type that could enjoy silly WIFOM-y shenanigans. I did say I was going to ignore the curses, but it seems like everything the politicians do is this silliness.

TonyStarkPrime - Pending on me figuring out what the heck is going on. I thought the lynch flip looked bad on him, but he's seemed calm and town-oriented ever since, at least as much as possible. Still wary, but I'm willing to look into other targets.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Golden wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:31 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:23 am

No, really, I hadn't thought about it before. But when you were forced to vote for me, I was taking heat from Wilgy, Rico, Dom and LC as well as you. There is literally a zero chance I would ever allow my team to put me at risk like that for no good reason. That's much different from silencing (which, I understand and agree with you, because I hate being silenced and would never agree to it voluntarily, but at least it wouldn't be jeopardising my lynch in the same way.)

I don't think it's necessary to see Timmer as a politician, he could be either kind of baddie. I don't know sprityo that well, but I'm not sure why INH and rico himself wouldn't be on that list. I could even see an INH/rico team, rico is acting like it's hard info or hard bus, so I'm leaning towards an INH lynch right now. Wilgy would be too except right now I trust him and Tony's read on him. I wouldn't put it past dom to accept a self curse but I don't believe he did.

I don't think Epi would object to slightly eccentric use of abilities although I tend to think he wouldn't be getting people to vote for those they already suspect - he'd want to use that ability more efficiently.

Besides, its not really the 'who is cursed' but the 'how' that is eccentric. So, I don't think the question is who would be targeted. I think the thing which speaks to personality is what they are targeted with.

Elo is someone who I could see being on board, but I agree with you that she doesn't seem the type to be the driving force behind decisions like the rico curse.
Also worth noting I've been forced to vote for people I've voiced suspicion on.

On Golden, maybe the mafia thinks I can't say my vote is stolen.

On Epi...idk. Maybe they assumed I'd be silenced again and Epi isn't a politician.
Golden wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:27 am A more logical reason why epi is not Marcus pretending to be silenced... what does he hope to gain from a single day of pretending to be silenced? It doesn't make much sense as a strategy, the gig would be up the following day.

Besides, epi has been the most genuine Marcus hunter.

If Epi is bad, I'd put money that it isn't Strex. The question is would he force jack to vote for him? I'm not sure that he would.

I think I'm talking myself back into epi in the top tier.
Devil's advocate: "Timmer must have been Kevin." He only has to fake it one day.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:12 am Ricochet - Had pretty good town feels earlier. With the field narrowing, I'm becoming more suspicious.
Rico did not vote D1 despite being one vote away from a tied lynch. Not very self-preserving. Has voted for INH every day since. Eeehhhh.
Ricochet wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:46 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:05 am Nut, Dom, timmer, and Rico didn't vote for anyone. We know Nut and Rico were around, but Nut is unlikely Marcus because that would mean a misdirect and I don't see one on the roles list.
I was sound as-leeeep
Couldn't hear a beeeep
Don't turn me in a sheeeep
Like a wolfie creep
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Speed

I think Tony is the tan man.

He claims to have secrets. That means either someone else's secrets, he's claiming mafia, he's claiming Tamika or he's claiming Tan.

Tamika make a nightkill last night. So probably not Tamika. Claiming mafia is stupid. So probably Tan.....or lying.

Really, comes down to who Eloh is, which is why I keep asking about the theme of Tan, dragon, etc.

Eloh was willing to lynch Tony for sure.

I bet he's Tan, personally.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:53 am I got nothing on that not Adama post.

Can someone explain why Eloh could or would be the dragon?

@Sprityo, where's your head at for today's lynch? Same question to Boom, Speed and Tony.

@Golden, what causes you to narrow down to me, Rico, INH?

@Wilgy, what causes you to narrow down to me and Golden?

At this point, I'd probably be good with an INH lynch. Fair chance Rico has real dirt on him. Worst case scenario, we cut out a townie who isn't really hunting and confirm that I am not in fact protecting my mafia teammate. But I don't think INH is good. I liked him in ASOUE for hunting and he was good. So if he's 90% focused on self defense, maybe I can read him good enough to say "INH is bad" after all.

I wouldn't mind lynching Epi for previously stated reasons but I don't like the vote steal + silence combo. Maybe I'm just the sucker in the room but I don't feel like people getting targeted by baddie powers makes them bad. Like yeah, it doesn't make them good, but I'm really doubting this meta assertion from Golden that reads like "more than 50% of baddie offensive night targets are aimed at themselves to buy cred" cause a) I keep getting targeted by those powers in this game, b) I haven't seen a large amount of this in other games and c) it wouldn't work because of exactly what Golden is doing.

I don't see any reason to lynch Rico or Dom.

Assuming Eloh was bad, I don't see reason to lynch Tony.
I'd be fine lynching INH or Epi. I think I'm leading Epi, but I could be convinced otherwise.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Dom wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:02 am INH: He still hasn't answered the question of "who is bad". That's not good.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:53 am At this point, I'd probably be good with an INH lynch. Fair chance Rico has real dirt on him. Worst case scenario, we cut out a townie who isn't really hunting and confirm that I am not in fact protecting my mafia teammate. But I don't think INH is good. I liked him in ASOUE for hunting and he was good. So if he's 90% focused on self defense, maybe I can read him good enough to say "INH is bad" after all.
Golden wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:14 am inh is the only person left who I am not actively reading as town. I must be wrong about at least one person (although I note the possibility that we are down to two baddies if nutella, elo and timmer were all bad).
Golden wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:16 am My biggest problem with inh right now is he seems stuck in 'here is why the case against me is bad' instead of 'here is why I'm good' or just getting on and solving the game.
There's a memetic idea spreading through the thread and being parroted by Dom, Golden, JoH, and TSP that I apparently don't hunt or give reads, and have no interest in who the baddies actually are.

People seem to have blacked out during Day 3 when I spent like an hour devising a Rainbow list, then went after my top suspect.

I guess it's not hunting if the person you were hunting exists in that nice little Schrodinger's Box state of either being the leader of a baddie team or the civilian team.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

updated rainbow list of reads

feel free to ask me about them, or ignore them completely if they don't fit your pre-chosen narrative about me.

INH
Boomslang
Sprityo
Quin
Speedchuck
JOH
Dom
Wilgy
Golden
TonyStarkPrime
Epignosis
Ricochet

PERSON I'D MOST LIKE TO LYNCH: Ricochet.

You wanna talk about people who aren't hunting? What about the dude who communicates solely through emojis and has just been harping on the same goddamn dude for the the majority of the game?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

insertnamehere wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:45 pm INH
Boomslang
Sprityo
Quin
Speedchuck
JOH
Dom
Wilgy
Golden
TonyStarkPrime
Epignosis
Ricochet
added pretty colors.

hues are not indicative of relative suspicion
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

insertnamehere wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:45 pm feel free to ask me about them, or ignore them completely if they don't fit your pre-chosen narrative about me.

Boomslang
Sprityo
Quin
Curious about your top three here. Everyone seems to have a stronger read on Boomslang than I do. I don't get it.

Sprit I can see, but I was wondering what your theory is regarding post gimmicks in general. Who on your bad reads do you think would have done it, and why isn't that sprit? You know these guys better than me.

And how do you have a read at all on Quin/Neverwhere?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

insertnamehere wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:45 pm PERSON I'D MOST LIKE TO LYNCH: Ricochet.

You wanna talk about people who aren't hunting? What about the dude who communicates solely through emojis and has just been harping on the same goddamn dude for the the majority of the game?

Ricochet wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:53 pm Vote INH
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:57 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:45 pm PERSON I'D MOST LIKE TO LYNCH: Ricochet.

Rico just claimed wolf?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

For anyone who wants to answer: GTTH, do you want to lynch Rico or INH? Why?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

EBWOB: would you rather lynch Rico or INH? Why?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

insertnamehere wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:45 pm updated rainbow list of reads

feel free to ask me about them, or ignore them completely if they don't fit your pre-chosen narrative about me.

INH
Boomslang - Why Boomslang so high? He's damn near null yellow for me.
Sprityo - Talk about this read, please.
Quin - Same as with Boomslang. Null yellow. Why is Quin/Never so high for you?
Speedchuck
JOH
Dom
Wilgy
Golden
TonyStarkPrime - What alignment do you think Tony is?
Epignosis - I understand why you suspect Epi and generally agree.
Ricochet - Rico is hunting, though. Some of his stuff is hard to understand (pictures of obscure characters) but he's the only other player who did lynch analysis after the LC lynch and I liked his work a lot.

PERSON I'D MOST LIKE TO LYNCH: Ricochet.

Yeah, I know I'm mostly mirroring what Speed said but whatever. Speed is a good player. :noble:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Rico just claimed wolf?
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:53 am
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Eloh was not Cecil Palmer.

The real Cecil is in fact alive.

That is all.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Believe what you wish, but I will stick by this statement until I die
Banners:
ImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sprityo wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:10 pm Eloh was not Cecil Palmer.

The real Cecil is in fact alive.

That is all.
And if nobody is silenced tomorrow, we will have a really good answer for that.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Who was it that said Epi was faking being silenced today?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Oh, right. I'm an idiot. For some reason, I thought of Eloh as a nightkill. Yeah, nevermind. Dunno what Eloh is.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:24 pm Who was it that said Epi was faking being silenced today?
Wilgy floated the idea. I agreed with the possibility.

Why?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:45 pm feel free to ask me about them, or ignore them completely if they don't fit your pre-chosen narrative about me.

Boomslang
Sprityo
Quin
Curious about your top three here. Everyone seems to have a stronger read on Boomslang than I do. I don't get it.

Sprit I can see, but I was wondering what your theory is regarding post gimmicks in general. Who on your bad reads do you think would have done it, and why isn't that sprit? You know these guys better than me.

And how do you have a read at all on Quin/Neverwhere?
Some people are able to look at mafia games from the perspective of looking for townie qualities in other players. I'm honestly not really able to do that, which is to my detriment as a player. So my top three aren't exactly the "most trustworthy" in my eyes, more like the "least objectionable."

Nothing I've seen from Boomslang and Quin has made me think they could be bad, and I can see negative aspects for everyone below them more than I can those two.

I'd definitely like to see more from both of them.

Sprit is a little bit complicated. He's by far the player that I agree with the most, so I'm disposed towards him. Still can't silence the little voice in my mind saying that's not enough to townread someone, but hey.

Moving on to JoH's queries.

TSP has gotten me all flummoxed, which is what usually happens when a player does some shady stuff, and is then widely condemned in the thread, with no one really defending him. It feels too easy, y'know what I mean?

Which is why I'm inclined to believe his hints at being the Man In The Tan Jacket. It'd explain a lot of the weird circumstances surround his failed lynch, as Tan Jacket is a character in WTNV with a bunch of crazy shit going on. Leaning indie, in case that wasn't clear.

With Ricochet, his content is all reactionary, which is all it can be when posting solely in abstract emotive cartoons.

If this game were a family, Ricochet would be the kooky uncle that sits in the back spouting gibberish and is more-or-less tolerated by the rest of the family who go about their business like ostensible adults.

He's put himself in a situation where there's not a lot of expectation of him to do very much, so when he exceeds the low bar we've set for him, we all shower him with treats.

Ignoring the schtick and the context, his actual reads aren't really inspiring to me.

He thinks I'm scum, and this is the third day in a row he's voted for me, so he seems pretty concrete in that assertation.

He also thinks TSP is bad, which seems to be the group consensus.

Other scumreads include both Golden AND Dom, which would be nice for him to expound upon, if he was so motivated to. Seems like a "why not both" shrug of a read straight out of an American taco shell commercial. Also, Sprityo, who happens to be one of my townreads. So yeah.

Not a lot that I can get behind, LC vote-analysis or no. His "#CONTENT" is similar to that of a sixteen year old YouTube vlogger.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

"Is it future or is it past?"
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Real quiet today, and I won't be around as much the rest of the afternoon without extra effort.

*sigh*

Don't want to vote yet though. Extra effort it is.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”