Golden
33%

Total votes: 15
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day 8

Post by ObscureAllure »

So both sig and Wigly are confirmed cylons due to surviving their lynches. I think we can all agree that there is likely only one good cylon left. This means at least one of the two of them should be bad. Are we not going to discuss this?
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night 7

Post by ObscureAllure »

Matt wrote:
Dex wrote:Strongest civ reads: Epi, S~V~S, Matt.
Sorry for being all over the place dude, it's how I roll. Well people say that or they say I tunnel too much. And both of those are the complete opposite so I wish peeps would stop pigeon holing me with those haha. It was a joy to have you and indi aboard the Galactica, though. :noble:

Agree with your civ reads tho I'm skeptical on Epi because on the possibility of recruitment. Based purely on a game mechanic from earlier, I believe SVS is civvie but it's funny because I think I've actually said this to both of them this game...they both give me the heebies at times. Hrm.

Anyway, peace out Dex.

@Epi - So to follow up, are you thinking Boomer was an indy bad or a waiting to be recruited bad?
I would love to see actual IN GAME evidence on any of the people you suspect for once. Not saying I agree or disagree with any of your suspish, just would really love to see something other than Meta or outside factors being your evidence.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Epignosis wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I don't think I did.
Hell, I meant to hit the full editor button and hit submit instead.

Glorfindel sounded alone, and his interactions with people don't have the same cadence I witnessed in Star Wars when he and his teammates put on a show in the thread. That doesn't mean it didn't happen here, but I wonder if Glorfindel felt he could say he wasn't mafia because he doesn't have traditional BTSC. His desperation was on a completely different level than what I saw in Star Wars. It sounded...lonely.
Just because glor said it doesn't mean he didnt have it.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

ObscureAllure wrote:I would love to see actual IN GAME evidence on any of the people you suspect for once. Not saying I agree or disagree with any of your suspish, just would really love to see something other than Meta or outside factors being your evidence.
Hey!

You never answered me...
Matt wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:

Also, I don't know what Matt knows you are talking about.
Oh, he does. Trust me. He's playing dumb now but he let it slip earlier. He knows exactly why I thought what I did about LC. The fact that it didn't bring him to think the same says a lot about Matt.
So this has been really bugging me.

Do me a favor. You don't have to point it out, but if you could just link me to the post itself, I will examine it in it's entirety to try to understand what you think I "let slip earlier".

I'm totally curious as to what you think I know about which I almost certainly do not know.
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:
Dex wrote:Strongest civ reads: Epi, S~V~S, Matt.
Sorry for being all over the place dude, it's how I roll. Well people say that or they say I tunnel too much. And both of those are the complete opposite so I wish peeps would stop pigeon holing me with those haha. It was a joy to have you and indi aboard the Galactica, though. :noble:

Agree with your civ reads tho I'm skeptical on Epi because on the possibility of recruitment.
There's a possibility you got recruited. There's a possibility you're not the role you think you are. There's a possibility you're a dinosaur named Steve that never existed in the program. :derp:
Matt wrote:@Epi - So to follow up, are you thinking Boomer was an indy bad or a waiting to be recruited bad?
Neither, really. Star Wars had two mafias with three in BTSC and one without. Dune had one as well. Flash had a "team" with no BTSC at all. I'm commenting on the tone of Glorfindel's posts and drawing inferences from that without relying on standard issue setup assumptions.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Still catching up but before I forget...

Dear "Chaos Age"...

Please stop with the endless barrels of maddening WIFOM. It is hurting my ability to effectively "Matt".

Oh, and
Dex wrote:Image
Image Image Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

ObscureAllure, how in the heavens is sig a confirmed Cylon? :eye:

Going back a bit:

The Glorfindel/G-Man interaction smells artificial and fishy to me, and not like a red herring. I have to ISO G-Man because he appears to be trying too hard to look neutral. He could be mafia too.
G-Man wrote:As I see no reason not to, vote = Glorfindel

Burning bridges on your way out is considered poor form.
Is this you trying to burn the bridge that leads us to you, G-Man?

Very well, my post on S~V~S. :smoky:
DISCLAIMER: I am working with the hypothesis that S~V~S is mafia, and possibly John Cavil. I will explain here why I think she's mafia and why I think she's Cavil, and all commentary will be made with the assumption that I am correct.
Should I convince you to lynch her, there could be two outcomes to this:

> S~V~S is civ: I will gladly accept to be lynched on the following day if this is the case, which I doubt it will be.
> S~V~S is mafia: We'll be much closer to victory.
Therefore, I am playing this move like a poker player going all in with the entire stake; and I only do this in poker when I truly believe I am going to reap the rewards.
Let's begin:

Day 1: S~V~S voted Ricochet:

She voted Rico near the closing of the poll, even though she suspected G-Man, because she "didn't want to spread the votes", and Rico's insistence on the importance of saying "so say we all" was making her suspicious. This is a lame excuse for a vote, IMO. But it is after all Day 1, and it doesn't matter much.

Day 2: S~V~S voted nutella:

Nutella was Number Four, and according to show lore, the #4 aboard the fleet was reluctant to support the Cylon cause. The other #4s were all evil.
If this game's Simon O'Neill was mafia, then I can see this vote being S~V~S throwing one of her own under the bus in order to escape any suspicion, for her survival is vital to the Cavil faction.
If this game's Simon O'Neill is based on the good #4, then this is S~V~S eliminating a nuisance.

She said if Nutella flips bad, then Spacedaisy is bad too. Spacedaisy was NK'd on N5. She wanted Daisy gone and some players even began to read her as bad, e.g. Dex, but it didn't work out and mafia decided to nightkill her.

Day 3: S~V~S voted Lorab:

S~V~S was the 5th vote on the Lorab bandwagon. If D'Anna Biers was civ, then this is mafia attempting to eliminate a target. If D'Anna was mafia, this could be an attempt to make oneself's vote record clean to the eyes of investigators. Other than this, nothing much suspicious on this day.

Day 4: S~V~S voted Lorab:

S~V~S was extremely certain at Day 4 that Long Con was Admiral Cain. At such an early date, in which no one could have amassed enough material to narrow down people to their roles, this kind of certainty is abnormal - and it leads me to believe that her rolepower (or the rolepower of some mafioso with whom she has BTSC) is to discover her target's role. Nonetheless, she jumped on the Lorab wagon, and was the 10th person to vote for her.

On this very day, JaggedJimmyJay decided to get everyone to do GTH reads. Here are S~V~S's reads:

red = mafia
black = good

a2thezebra (now Rabbit)
bea
Black Rock
Dex: dead
DrWilgy (CYLON)
Drumbeats
Epignosis (CYLON)
G-Man
Glorfindel: dead (CYLON)
JJJay
juliets: dead
Long Con: dead
LoRab: dead (CYLON)
Matt
Marmot: dead
ObscureAllure
Polo
Ricochet
Scotty: dead
Sig
Silverwolf
SokothQultuq
Spacedaisy: dead
Vompatti: dead

____

On Night Four is when I started to suspect S~V~S.

This exchange jumped to my eyes:
S~V~S wrote:
Polo wrote:I'll repeat myself: I'd rather go after Cavil and his pack before doing anything with regards to Cain.
Do you know who he is?

Let's do it. Give me a name.
S~V~S was the only person here who argued with me on this. It's a major red flag in my book. By showing confidence at asking me to give her a name, she wanted me to forget any possibility of her being Cavil, but this little trick was her big mistake.

She somehow KNEW Long Con was Cain, she had suspected him before and definitely had him checked before convincing everyone he was Cain and that Cain should die before Cavil, thus freeing her and her mates from the disadvantages of martial law.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 64#p279764
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 50#p279750
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 55#p279755

By being the only person to actually confront me on this, she revealed 3 things: 1. She was dead certain Long Con was Cain, and this must have required the act of a rolechecker; 2. She showed how martial law was against her interests; 3. She revealed that it would be more beneficial to her to lynch a Cylon-hating human than to try to find and kill a Cylon before doing anything with regards to martial law.

Martial law could only be bad to the civ team if the civ team decided to go after the good Cylons. Nobody in this game had an intent to lynch the good Cylons like Epignosis, so martial law could have been ignored until we had killed the Cavil faction, after which we could lynch Long Con.

S~V~S needed Long Con gone ASAP more than anyone on this game. She is part of the Cavil faction; more than simply that, she is John Cavil.

Day 5: S~V~S voted DrWilgy:
I believe Dr. Wilgy is civ, and that he's either Caprica Six or Leoben Conoy.

Day 6: S~V~S voted sig:
Sig is someone I've read as mafia before but who I've begun to read as a civ.

Day 7: I don't know who she voted for on day 7 - I forgot to add that day's votes onto my spreadsheet. Can anybody give me a hand on this?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

ObscureAllure wrote:So both sig and Wigly are confirmed cylons due to surviving their lynches. I think we can all agree that there is likely only one good cylon left. This means at least one of the two of them should be bad. Are we not going to discuss this?
Not much of this makes sense.

How did sig survive his lynch as a Cylon? His claim was long exhausted.

How is there only one good cylon left, when Six and Conoy have not surfaced yet?

I would still like to discuss how sig might have survived and what does that tell us, yes. For one, the defensive bond between sig and Glor was very in-your-face, to omit it from analysis right now. Still, unless mafia has a lynch stop, this detail can make me inclined to not see it pointing at mafia sig
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Polo wrote:
Therefore, I am playing this move like a poker player going all in with the entire stake; and I only do this in poker when I truly believe I am going to reap the rewards.
I would love to play poker with you. :feb:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

@Polo

I voted Glorfindel, and I said repeatedly that I had no info on LC. I have been playing mafia with LC since 2009, though. So I just *knew* something was up with him before Cain was revealed, and once Cain was revealed, I knew what it was.

Sorry if you disagreed with me that Cain was a priority, but it is harder to the civs to win if they need civ cylons dead. And I am sure he had another kill or something up his sleeve that he held back for a night or two so people trusted him.

I disagreed with you, so I am bad? I confronted you becasue I thought you were dead wrong, and still think so.

And you know what, I believe Wilgy is civ now, too. But on that day I did not. And you think sig is good, so I am bad becasue I suspect him?

Basically your case boils down to "SVS disagrees with me, and had the nerve to confront me in the thread about it, she is bad."
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:Still catching up but before I forget...

Dear "Chaos Age"...

Please stop with the endless barrels of maddening WIFOM. It is hurting my ability to effectively "Matt".

Oh, and
Oh look, another recurrence of a reference I know frakballs about, thrown in the thread with ease and without any intent whatsoever to enlighten by Mattkovski.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DrWilgy wrote:So say we all.

Rip God. For sticking up for me, thanks. Sorry I could save you not. Drumbeats or jjj today, hmm? Yes, hmmm.
What do you think of "God's" suspects? bea, Rico, and BR.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:Still catching up but before I forget...

Dear "Chaos Age"...

Oh, and
Oh look, another recurrence of a reference I know frakballs about, thrown in the thread with ease and without any intent whatsoever to enlighten by Mattkovski.
Then just ignore it and move on?

:shrug2:
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:

If that's what I'm supposed to do, I'd rather you just shut up about it. :shrug2:
Matt wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:So say we all.

Rip God. For sticking up for me, thanks. Sorry I could save you not. Drumbeats or jjj today, hmm? Yes, hmmm.
What do you think of "God's" suspects? bea, Rico, and BR.
Two out of three, at best. :noble:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spoiler: show
Polo wrote:ObscureAllure, how in the heavens is sig a confirmed Cylon? :eye:

Going back a bit:

The Glorfindel/G-Man interaction smells artificial and fishy to me, and not like a red herring. I have to ISO G-Man because he appears to be trying too hard to look neutral. He could be mafia too.

DISCLAIMER: I am working with the hypothesis that S~V~S is mafia, and possibly John Cavil. I will explain here why I think she's mafia and why I think she's Cavil, and all commentary will be made with the assumption that I am correct.

> S~V~S is civ: I will gladly accept to be lynched on the following day if this is the case, which I doubt it will be.
Let's begin:

She voted Rico near the closing of the poll, even though she suspected G-Man, because she "didn't want to spread the votes", and Rico's insistence on the importance of saying "so say we all" was making her suspicious. This is a lame excuse for a vote, IMO. But it is after all Day 1, and it doesn't matter much.

Nutella was Number Four, and according to show lore, the #4 aboard the fleet was reluctant to support the Cylon cause. The other #4s were all evil.
If this game's Simon O'Neill was mafia, then I can see this vote being S~V~S throwing one of her own under the bus in order to escape any suspicion, for her survival is vital to the Cavil faction.
If this game's Simon O'Neill is based on the good #4, then this is S~V~S eliminating a nuisance.

She said if Nutella flips bad, then Spacedaisy is bad too. Spacedaisy was NK'd on N5. She wanted Daisy gone and some players even began to read her as bad, e.g. Dex, but it didn't work out and mafia decided to nightkill her.

S~V~S was the 5th vote on the Lorab bandwagon. If D'Anna Biers was civ, then this is mafia attempting to eliminate a target. If D'Anna was mafia, this could be an attempt to make oneself's vote record clean to the eyes of investigators. Other than this, nothing much suspicious on this day.

S~V~S was extremely certain at Day 4 that Long Con was Admiral Cain. At such an early date, in which no one could have amassed enough material to narrow down people to their roles, this kind of certainty is abnormal - and it leads me to believe that her rolepower (or the rolepower of some mafioso with whom she has BTSC) is to discover her target's role. Nonetheless, she jumped on the Lorab wagon, and was the 10th person to vote for her.

On this very day, JaggedJimmyJay decided to get everyone to do GTH reads. Here are S~V~S's reads:

red = mafia
black = good

a2thezebra (now Rabbit)
bea
Black Rock
DrWilgy (CYLON)
Drumbeats
Epignosis (CYLON)
G-Man
JJJay
Matt
ObscureAllure
Polo
Ricochet
Sig
Silverwolf
SokothQultuq

____

S~V~S wrote:
Polo wrote:I'll repeat myself: I'd rather go after Cavil and his pack before doing anything with regards to Cain.
Do you know who he is?

S~V~S was the only person here who argued with me on this. It's a major red flag in my book. By showing confidence at asking me to give her a name, she wanted me to forget any possibility of her being Cavil, but this little trick was her big mistake.

She somehow KNEW Long Con was Cain, she had suspected him before and definitely had him checked before convincing everyone he was Cain and that Cain should die before Cavil, thus freeing her and her mates from the disadvantages of martial law.

By being the only person to actually confront me on this, she revealed 3 things: 1. She was dead certain Long Con was Cain, and this must have required the act of a rolechecker; 2. She showed how martial law was against her interests; 3. She revealed that it would be more beneficial to her to lynch a Cylon-hating human than to try to find and kill a Cylon before doing anything with regards to martial law.

Martial law could only be bad to the civ team if the civ team decided to go after the good Cylons. Nobody in this game had an intent to lynch the good Cylons like Epignosis, so martial law could have been ignored until we had killed the Cavil faction, after which we could lynch Long Con.

S~V~S needed Long Con gone ASAP more than anyone on this game. She is part of the Cavil faction; more than simply that, she is John Cavil.

Day 7: I don't know who she voted for on day 7 - I forgot to add that day's votes onto my spreadsheet. Can anybody give me a hand on this?
S~V~S is John Cavil. She did things because she is John Cavil. She bussed a teammate or two because she is John Cavil. She wanted Long Con gone because she is John Cavil. Therefore she is John Cavil.

That's what I got from this.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

S~V~S wrote:@Polo

I voted Glorfindel, and I said repeatedly that I had no info on LC. I have been playing mafia with LC since 2009, though. So I just *knew* something was up with him before Cain was revealed, and once Cain was revealed, I knew what it was.

Sorry if you disagreed with me that Cain was a priority, but it is harder to the civs to win if they need civ cylons dead. And I am sure he had another kill or something up his sleeve that he held back for a night or two so people trusted him.

I disagreed with you, so I am bad? I confronted you becasue I thought you were dead wrong, and still think so.

And you know what, I believe Wilgy is civ now, too. But on that day I did not. And you think sig is good, so I am bad becasue I suspect him?

Basically your case boils down to "SVS disagrees with me, and had the nerve to confront me in the thread about it, she is bad."
That's a very bad reduction. I suggest you turn the heat down and try simmering my post.

You confronted me because you are John Cavil and because you thought that by keeping your chin pointed upwards and acting aggressive towards that post you would be clear you of any suspicions.

The more I read back into this game, the more I believe Glorfindel could have been civ and that Epignosis could be mafia. ObscureAllure's last post, by the way, right before she spoke in smilies for two days, was this:
ObscureAllure wrote:And there are two number 8s. :omg:
This triggered the event. I'm now working with the hypothesis of S~V~S, ObscureAllure and Epignosis all being evil Cylons.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:

If that's what I'm supposed to do, I'd rather you just shut up about it. :shrug2:
The more you bring attention to my message, the more I think maybe you are the recipient. :evileye:
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

^Triggered what event? Her speaking in smilies? Why would she have been punished for pointing out one of the most recognisable lore details in the show (there being two distinct number 8 individualities)?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:

Going back a bit:

Let's begin:

red = mafia
black = good

a2thezebra (now Rabbit)
bea
Black Rock
DrWilgy (CYLON)
Drumbeats
Epignosis (CYLON)
G-Man
JJJay
Matt
ObscureAllure
Polo
Ricochet
Sig
Silverwolf
SokothQultuq

____

S~V~S wrote:
Do you know who he is?

S~V~S is John Cavil. She did things because she is John Cavil. She bussed a teammate or two because she is John Cavil. She wanted Long Con gone because she is John Cavil. Therefore she is John Cavil.

Don't forget the part where I disagreed with him.And the other parts where I disagreed with him.

Linki @ Polo, no, I read it, and that is exactly what I got from it. You totally disagree with where my head is coming from, therefore I must be bad. And if Epi, OA & I were a baddie team together, we would have won already :noble:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"Let's do it. Give me a name."

I didn't interpret S~V~S's command like you did at all.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:

The more you bring attention to my message, the more I think maybe you are the recipient. :evileye:
The recipient of something I know frak squak about? Yeah, that makes sense.

I'm bringing attention to you talking inside your own bubble of knowledge yet again.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Going back a bit:

Let's begin:

red = mafia
black = good

a2thezebra (now Rabbit)
bea
Black Rock
DrWilgy (CYLON)
Drumbeats
Epignosis (CYLON)
G-Man
JJJay
Matt
ObscureAllure
Polo
Ricochet
Sig
Silverwolf
SokothQultuq

____

S~V~S wrote:
Do you know who he is?

Don't forget the part where I disagreed with him.And the other parts where I disagreed with him.

Linki @ Polo, no, I read it, and that is exactly what I got from it. You totally disagree with where my head is coming from, therefore I must be bad. And if Epi, OA & I were a baddie team together, we would have won already :noble:
One thing is you disagreeing with me. The other thing is you being the only person to publically disagree with me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And publicly disagreeing with you is something only baddies do? Epi just did it and I see you think he is a baddie, too.

I speak my mind, son. Always.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

S~V~S wrote:And publicly disagreeing with you is something only baddies do? Epi just did it and I see you think he is a baddie, too.

My suspicion of him has nothing to do with what he thinks about my post.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Polo wrote:
S~V~S wrote:And publicly disagreeing with you is something only baddies do? Epi just did it and I see you think he is a baddie, too.

That's good to know.

What is your suspicion of me based on?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Polo wrote:

Well, it seems like it could be a pattern.

Question; in a Mafia game where we post publicly in a thread, how else am I to disagree with you than "publicly"?

I appreciate you coming up with this. But you did not like the way I reacted to your post, so you went back through my posts & votes looking for things that fit your preconceived idea.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Epignosis wrote:
Polo wrote:My suspicion of him has nothing to do with what he thinks about my post.
That's good to know.

Golden wrote:
Thank goodness for the Wills of the Dead Act because Epignosis is not who he appears to be!

Living an unnaturally long life, the Great Deceiver will arise and vanquishing her fairer twin, on the octave, lead the people in error to calamity.

Is this something I should ignore? Is ObscureAllure's emoticon event something I should ignore too? Could you be Mafia instead of Boomer?
S~V~S wrote:Well, it seems like it could be a pattern.

Question; in a Mafia game where we post publicly in a thread, how else am I to disagree with you than "publicly"?

I appreciate you coming up with this. But you did not like the way I reacted to your post, so you went back through my posts & votes looking for things that fit your preconceived idea.
You're missing the point. It doesn't matter whether you disagree with me on BTSC or not, but out of all people in this game, you were the only one to confront me on that little big post. There's loads more stuff on my post that you can talk about.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epi, SVS, Rico, bea, Black Rock

Can I get your opinions on INH and sig?

For my part, I lean civ on INH cuz of Silvy, and slightly bad on sig because of Glorfy. However, aforementioned barrels of WIFOM have me going back and forth on sig. Derp.

Thank you!
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think INH is a civ,mainly cause I thought Silver was a civ. I think sig may be bad. He changed all of his reads and his thoughts almost instantly when he came up bad 100% in peoples GTH reads several days ago. Plus how was there a no lynch the other day?

@Polo, why should being the only one to disagree directly (Dex, who is conveniently dead,also disagreed, just not to your face. So did Matt) mean I am bad? Your ideas are your ideas; just becasue someone has different ideas does not make them bad. Hell, I did not even vote for LC. That was why I asked you the other day to tell me if you thought the others who disagreed with your idea are also bad, and I don;t recall you answering me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Polo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Polo wrote:My suspicion of him has nothing to do with what he thinks about my post.
That's good to know.

Golden wrote:
Thank goodness for the Wills of the Dead Act because Epignosis is not who he appears to be!

Living an unnaturally long life, the Great Deceiver will arise and vanquishing her fairer twin, on the octave, lead the people in error to calamity.

Is this something I should ignore? Is ObscureAllure's emoticon event something I should ignore too? Could you be Mafia instead of Boomer?
Nope. No dice.
Polo wrote:
S~V~S wrote:@Polo

That's a very bad reduction. I suggest you turn the heat down and try simmering my post.

You confronted me because you are John Cavil and because you thought that by keeping your chin pointed upwards and acting aggressive towards that post you would be clear you of any suspicions.

The more I read back into this game, the more I believe Glorfindel could have been civ and that Epignosis could be mafia. ObscureAllure's last post, by the way, right before she spoke in smilies for two days, was this:
ObscureAllure wrote:And there are two number 8s. :omg:
This triggered the event. I'm now working with the hypothesis of S~V~S, ObscureAllure and Epignosis all being evil Cylons.
Your suggestion that I am evil stems from "the more I read back into this game," not something some dead people said.

Try again. :suspish:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

I didn't change all my reads and how does the no lynch make me mafia in anyway?
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Four

Post by S~V~S »

sig wrote:Yes Scotty I won't do it right now it wasn't a slip it was a purposeful word choose, I won't do it for a few reasons. One I don't agree with it in fact it seems to be pushing role/info claiming and I'm surprised Golden allowed it. Two if people are going to vote for me they will whether I claim or not a portion of players have already decided I'm mafia and plan to lynch me.The fact nobody is batting an eye at people for setting up tomorrows lynches so early though isn't good.
If you will lynch me based on little to nothing except tunnely people fine I won't fight it since I don't feel like getting yelled at or having to deal with people who won't build a case. Espaiclly since I said pre game I'd be busy and people are now trying to use my activity against me. You're tunneling with no reason or case behind it. The other main pusher of my lynch is zebra who has like 200 posts of nothings.
sig wrote:
Scotty wrote:
sig wrote:Aww I messed up my own joke by bolding and not underlining. :(

Also this was the first GTH that everyone read me as bad. :ninja:
You'd be wrong, but if it will help your concerns I'll claim cylon tomorrow. Since I'd rather not be lynched.
Why are you waiting? Your hesitance to say it before and your willingness to do so because you'd "rather not be lynched" is quite telling.
sig wrote:Oh and Epi makes some good points about my points on him. I'd be happy to leave him alive with his immunity.
Well that was a quick turn around. What made you change your mind?

Can we lynch this bad guy tomorrow please? Or at least let him claim so we can lynch him the day after?
Well it is night phase so it wouldn't count.

Also lol no i changed my mind awhile ago maybe read my posts and you'll see that. Today I reverted back and said we should lynch him to get rid of the immunity, but Epi gave a good reason not to so yes I did switch, but it wasn't a quick turn around.

So how about you stop being so tunnely. :shrug:
Yeah, and now he is dead. Plus do you know how you survived?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden

Tribunal of Judgment come bending.

I want to post Maligna bea.
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Yes since he was killed to frame me. :ninja:

My change on Epi wasn't a flipflop he addressed my concerns and I was fine after that. Though there is still a world he is mafia. :P

:shrug:
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

sig wrote:Yes since he was killed to frame me. :ninja:

My change on Epi wasn't a flipflop he addressed my concerns and I was fine after that. Though there is still a world he is mafia. :P

:shrug:
Right. To frame you.

Do you know how you were not lynched?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:Epi, SVS, Rico, bea, Black Rock

For my part, I lean civ on INH cuz of Silvy, and slightly bad on sig because of Glorfy. However, aforementioned barrels of WIFOM have me going back and forth on sig. Derp.

Thank you!
INH is goody good good chowchow.

Sig was suspicious in ISO and defended Glorfindel. But unless sig's survival was Mafia determined, I find there's room for interpretation.
Matt wrote:Golden

Tribunal of Judgment come bending.

I want to post Maligna bea.
Haa haa!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I agree, re sig. I want to know if he knows how he survived. If he had a lynch stop, then there it is. But he won't say yes or no about how he survived. And I could see a bad team with one person who can't die, and the second most voted person also being on the team using a stop. There have been contests. But I can also see a civ with one, it is more normally a civ power.

But he is not answering that question (unless he did in the past and I missed it). He just low balls and then pops back up when someone mentions him :shrug2:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Admiral

1. timmer hulky suss because Glorfy votograph houseofpancakes word "maths" and that's bea's thing.

2. Rico is shady Devin the Omniscient fuck and should inky destroyed no matter fingersplints imprecation alignment odds.

3. sig revealed he defended Civvie to high heaven and honeytongued I Alai he's DharmaRepresentative2342.

heartexpanding Say We sponginess! :beer:
Image Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Matt wrote:Epi, SVS, Rico, bea, Black Rock

Thank you!
Civ on inh but more cuz of silver than anything he's done since replacing in.

Sigh I'm ?. Zeebs suspected him pretty hard. Protect could have been prize related. Was he around for the trivia contest? I don't remember. I'm on my phone and on my way to work.

My curiosity is what wabbit thinks of sig. Zeebs was agreeing with me long before I agreed with her. Wabbit has 180ed on me since joining in. I'm curious as to if he has the same or different feels on sig as zeebs did.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@SVS if I knew why do you think I could answer? That would be kind off info dumpy. So I find it odd you keep asking.
Also yes I addressed why scotty was killed to frame me and why I haven't been NK'd before or at least my view of it.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

All I want is "yes" or "no"
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 153

Post by rabbit8 »

I think sig is likely bad, bea.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Believe it or not that actually helps my paranoia that you think I'm bad to keep me distracted from you being bad.

If that makes sense? It does to me anyway.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Sigh = sig in my previous post btw. Phone...
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

After feeding both of my daughters dinner, a little Sesame Street, bathing them both, and putting one of them to bed, I can finally focus on this game. And the NHL playoff game on TV. And the AHL playoff game live-streaming on my computer.

I'll be in and out for a bit while I catch up and post the rest of my reads.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote:All I want is "yes" or "no"
I might have some idea but I'm not 100% certain.

:ponder: :shrug: :ponder: :nicenod:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Oh and before I go one of my theories is that Golden knows I'm to pretty to die and won't let me get lynched Or NK's OR modkilled. :grin:

:p
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Who thinks there are two mafia teams?
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

AHL game is over. The team from my area lost. :(

Neutral reads:

ObscureAllure- She's been a little less consistent lately. It could be a baddie trying to build a plan on the fly but it feels mostly like old-school OA paranoia. Still on the civvie side of neutral.

Rabbit8- What are the odds that one feisty, animal-named player would replace another feisty, animal-named player? Zebra had a few ideas that I agreed with, whereas rabbit not so much. Still, there's a strange consistency between the two. Maybe it's the blunt tone they both wield. Rabbit's behavior today strikes me as someone who would rather egg you on into being wrong about him than spend half the phase defending himself.

Ricochet- His thoroughness makes up for some of his early game behavior. I don't remember him being so pugilistic before but I have a poor memory for these kinds of things.

S~V~S-Sure, she was right about Long Con as Cain but her back-peddling on the claiming issue hasn't faded from my memory. I also need to go back and look at her Day 7. Something about her vote for Glorfindel seemed funny but I can't remember why just now.

Vompatti would have been here too had he not gotten himself modkilled.

Linki: Not me. Given all the mechanics helping Cavil and his minions (rez ships, Final Five), having a second baddie team would seem to make the game too imbalanced for the civvies to win.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 95

Post by SokothQultuq »

So Say we all!

Rest in Peace Dex.

Well that was fun watching you guys go back and forth for a couple of days while I got to hang out in the brig. I keep missing something, and I'm not sure what but it got me in hot water with the boss man. Some interesting going on's while I was in there though. I see that something may have been missed while I was chilling in the no speaking zone. I will be certain to bring that up in my future posts. Perhaps it was missed or perhaps I missed something. So yeah. Onward!

Return to “Previous Jobs”