Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:44 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:43 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:41 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:40 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:40 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:39 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:38 pm

There's a simple solution: don't fakeclaim!
is that advice to yourself xd
It's wisdom from the Oracle; you better heed it
sorry, I only heed feedback from the host
And my role is host-confirmed, so…
okay if I take your word on this, all it does is confirm there is an oracle. not that YOU are the oracle
No one cc'd me lol
yes as we all know, cc's always happen right away cleanly and promptly and also never amongst teammates
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - Day 3

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:46 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:45 pm Porscha town leetic mod poster

Bet
mod poster?
I posited some time ago that Leetics reliance on mod posts to defend themself is in fact a mafia role that allows them to make mod posts
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Are night kills trackable?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I assume it's

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:46 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:45 pm Porscha town leetic mod poster

Bet
mod poster?
I posited some time ago that Leetics reliance on mod posts to defend themself is in fact a mafia role that allows them to make mod posts
okay but would that role allow him to still visit? If the wolves have abilities they can use AND submit the night kill then it still doesn't prevent leetic from having visited mac to make the kill
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:44 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:43 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:41 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:40 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:40 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:39 pm

is that advice to yourself xd
It's wisdom from the Oracle; you better heed it
sorry, I only heed feedback from the host
And my role is host-confirmed, so…
okay if I take your word on this, all it does is confirm there is an oracle. not that YOU are the oracle
No one cc'd me lol
yes as we all know, cc's always happen right away cleanly and promptly and also never amongst teammates
They had over twenty-four hours, it never happened. Plus, I softed Oracle in my opening post
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:48 pm

Bet
mod poster?
okay but would that role allow him to still visit? If the wolves have abilities they can use AND submit the night kill then it still doesn't prevent leetic from having visited mac to make the kill
No idea I'm not a wolf

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Re: Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:00 pm This will be an interesting game; I'll have to sort the truth from the lies!
I fucking softed in the ninth post of the game. You really think this is some sort of convoluted gambit to claim my teammate's role?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I assume I do see all visits including night kills
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Bet
mod poster?
If I had that ability, why would I waste it on "town has no BTSC"?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:50 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:00 pm This will be an interesting game; I'll have to sort the truth from the lies!
I fucking softed in the ninth post of the game. You really think this is some sort of convoluted gambit to claim my teammate's role?
look. I don't have the exact answer as to what your role is or how it is being used. maybe you are some oracle / mod post role. but you also visited mac. who roleblocks visitors. and there was also no night kill. what else am I supposed to believe happened here?
☆Princess Abigail☆

WIFOM is fun

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hmm

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't even know what I'm thinking but if your both town... this game is so fucked

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Bet
mod poster?
If I had that ability, why would I waste it on "town has no BTSC"?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:52 pm
look. I don't have the exact answer as to what your role is or how it is being used. maybe you are some oracle / mod post role. but you also visited mac. who roleblocks visitors. and there was also no night kill. what else am I supposed to believe happened here?
I did not visit anybody. The only way this works if if you're lying or there is a manipulative role in play.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Scotty is a manipulative role.

@Scotty you involved here?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I believe that I prevented the nightkill by protecting the two most mech-scary players last night. No proof, but it makes the most sense.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:55 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:52 pm
I did not visit anybody. The only way this works if if you're lying or there is a manipulative role in play.
there is a possibility there is something like a sc2 witch in play, I just really doubt it since scotty has some weird semi redirect role already. I get you have to say you didn't visit anyone, but I know you did in fact visit mac last night
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:58 pm I believe that I prevented the nightkill by protecting the two most mech-scary players last night. No proof, but it makes the most sense.
elaborate please
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:58 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:55 pmsc2 witch
I don't know this term.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 494

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:18 pm HO HO HO MERRY - *coughs in covid* Sorry.
Ho ho ho, merry christmas. I come bearing a gift! Perhaps one of the best of all...

[VOTE: Leetic] aubergine

Unfortunately for our boy Leetic, it seems his hostility has come from an evil place... It all makes sense now... That he hath visited MacDougall... and with my all-seeing-eye... did I see him do it...
Oh ha.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:58 pm I believe that I prevented the nightkill by protecting the two most mech-scary players last night. No proof, but it makes the most sense.
elaborate please
I figured Rondo or myself would be by far the most likely targets, given that we could both green-check players (at least that's what I let on, then). I won a protection, and used my one Protect on Rondo. When I saw no nightkill, I assumed it was because they tried to kill one of those two targets. I still believe this.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I still think I was silence target. Now Porsch is saying she saw Leetic target me. My assumption is she's just trying to buy another day by getting me to vote Leetic when she's the actual silencer who targeted me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Stunned into silence by my immaculate take eh?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:59 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:55 pmsc2 witch
I don't know this term.
its a 3p redirector
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

god that quote is cursed
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:15 pm Stunned into silence by my immaculate take eh?
immaculately incorrect lol but I can see why you'd consider that
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:15 pm Stunned into silence by my immaculate take eh?
well if we flip you first we will know for sure so we can just do that lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:19 pm
that's not true, there is a possibility leetic is town and something else fucky wucky has occurred

I don't believe that, but it is possible. and flipping me won't resolve him. he will keep up the same argument even if you flip me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:23 pm
that's not true, there is a possibility leetic is town and something else fucky wucky has occurred

I don't believe that, but it is possible. and flipping me won't resolve him. he will keep up the same argument even if you flip me
nah I'll happily just take you as w/t and lose to such fuckery... sometimes games are just too hard otherwise
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Option 1 - You'd lost wim. Got wagoned. Could hardly be fucked posting. Your teammates (or just your idea maybe) told you to just fake claim or something as a yolo play

Option 2 - You're real and caught Leetic

Option 3 - You're real, you tracked Leetic and um he was bus driven by a supposed bus driver to target me hence why he was roleblocked by me, he didn't target me, isn't silencer. Silencer was somehow otherwise blocked.

I must ask what compelled you to use your town tracker on a mod confirmed role that demonstrably cant track? Was Leetic even sussed by you?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:23 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:23 pm

nah I'll happily just take you as w/t and lose to such fuckery... sometimes games are just too hard otherwise
I hate your decision but I understand it
as long as you avenge me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:15 pm that being said, I do at least understand leetic's concerns with mac in a way that seems believable (also probably in part that I have other reasons to tr leetic lol)
This your last leetic related post btw. You're fake. Soz I still love you. Nice try.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Be Porscha the town tracker.

Be suspicious of Robyn and townread Leetic.

Track your townread who is a mod confirmed role that doesn't target.

Nein.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Gather rounds friends and family we got out pelt finally.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:28 pm Gather rounds friends and family we got our pelt finally.
Can I give it to pyxxy please?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:28 pm Gather rounds friends and family we got our pelt finally.
Pyxxy gets Porscha pelt? I dunno why but I don't object lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LC did you shadow edit my typo out lmao.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@RondoDimBuckle get in here you were right about something.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:30 pm
LC did you shadow edit my typo out lmao.
:blush: yes
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:30 pm
Pyxxy gets Porscha pelt? I dunno why but I don't object lol.
I owe pyxxy a pelt for a reason I can't remember. But they ain't lettin' go of it.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

lolcat
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

mac
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:04 pm

Scotty is singing today.
Francis got drunk and fell asleep.
Stuff was switched around a bit.
No one is silenced.
No one is deaded.

It's day 3.
NO ONE IS DEADED NO ONE IS DEADED NO ONE IS DEADED! FUCK YEAH SCOTTY IS KING SCOTTY IS KING SCOTTY IS KING
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:25 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:22 pm Stuff got switched around eh.

That's weird.

LC did you get a check?
Scotty could be the switch that happened. :shrug2:

I didn't tell the whole truth. I'm a Jack Of All Trades. One alignment check (N0, Mac, blocked), one lie detect (N1, Rondo "I'm a wolf")... and a couple of other things. Sorry, no more juicy info will be coming from me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you king
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »