33%

Total votes: 12
Stick
The Mark
Posts in topic: 250
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Wolfwalkers Oíche Nialais (N0)

Post by Stick »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:35 am @Stick what happened with the first point? so much for believing falcon was town then being a part of the vote to lynch them at end of day 1....
nah i only said that to see how falcon would react to it lol. i wouldve townread them if theyd just accepted that garbage read but instead they went on to explain their meta and how they do this every game which was a response i'd chalked up to NAI. my thought was: wolves would feel bound to correct someone reading them on those grounds so as to not come off as opportunistic about accepting naked townreads on them, whereas villagers generally dont actually care about these things that early in the game and ignore it/accept the read in a nonserious way. i thought their response was ultimately just nai though cuz town can point out inaccurate rationales just as well. falcon reacting to my read in the alternative way wouldve been more telling. /shrug
Stick
The Mark

Re: Wolfwalkers Lá a Dó (D2)

Post by Stick »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:42 am this is not wilgy town play, at all
really? talk to me about this a bit more? what do you expect their towngame to look like/how is this game different
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

God stick is the towniest player in this game will I'd like more like... conclusive thought but I assume that comes after the catch up
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

[VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine poke poke

i know you just said youre busy and that you can play tomorrow but...until then!!
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

i think DM is a good yeet for today btw, i dont really get where a lot of their thoughts are coming from
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thoughts on me stick?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:31 am Thoughts on me stick?
i think having your alignment would help shine light on where the <wilgy/baker/falcon> group lies because if youre red then there's never not a mafia there. that said, im not really too keen on killing you just for being the cw because:

1. imo you arent playing like that one scumgame i know from you (for reference, abbi was hyperposting in that game and giving reads/opinions left right and centre, as well as pushing a lot of players whereas here she seems a lot more laid back and comfortable)

2. no self pres from you eod1 is a good look

there's caveats to both those points though which i dont really wanna get into rn lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'd prefer not to die as I'm playing now but...if I need to go I get it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm struggling to read LC and Robyn right now any thoughts on them stick?

ImageImage

Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

robyn, garebare, and MR are total blindspots for me. I remember LC's posting from d1 being a bit ?? and they havent said anything d2 yet idt
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ye kinda how I feel except lc is a blind spot for me too

ImageImage

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I am here, I'm currently keeping up with the thread while on the go, so I'm reading more than posting. Wilgy has earned a turnaround from me through his efforts; I believe he is Town now, and if not, then this is a Wilgy I can handle losing to.

Baker and Stick are tougher for me because I don't know them. I'm going to need to do another readthrough before I know where my suspicions lie, and I just realized that I'll need to clear my head on players, like Abi, who are in both games I'm playing.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 230
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:36 am Like, I'm just kinda think about how we went from 1 to 100 it feels.
baker wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:06 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:47 pm Oh and Scotty since Flacon's flip, we know from your perspective (assuming town) that the abbi wagon had all town on it

do you think its noteworthy that nobody really joined that wagon? If the wolves were intentionally avoiding that wagon, who would you say that felt most inclined to do so?

you don't need to answer those questions specifically, but I think your thoughts would be contributive to how we all collectively solve the game given your unique insight from that perspective
Noteworthy? Not really. If there’s only 2 mafia, and abbi is bad, her partner doesn’t need to pile on an errant wagon, especially one that she herself didn’t even bother voting for in self preservation

I’d expect wolves to be willing to vote…where the colors of the wind take them, like Pocahontas.

This is a weird inquiry. Do you think we should be looking more at Abbi?

I can see w!Scotty making this post in hopes of throwing a possible LHF Abi under the bus and Abi could be either alignment here. This is not a post many town can make. There is a negotiation here with an appeal to authority(Martin).
Where is the nuanced reads elsewhere this game? Why if town, does it take Scotty pushing you to get a read like this?
What I find laughable is that he took that part as an appeal to Martin’s authority when in reality it was trying to figure out the words between the lines.

Martin is authority as much as Ronald McDonald is my boss because I go to his office in the mornings so much
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:55 am Just gonna put this down here, but your crack back suspicion looks exactly the same as it did when you were wolf in timelines:
viewtopic.php?p=1093219#p1093219
Small sample size, but I can see it

[VOTE: DarlingMonroe] aubergine to give baker some space to cool jets

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:37 am so 12 player set-up, 3 not town is almost assured, if 2 mafia + one 3rd party, inclined to believe 2 of falcon votes are BAD

AKA suspect list [Martin, Wilgy, Stick, baker]
That is probably a good assumption if there are 3 non town, but I also think that incriminates either Abbi or LC since the votes were stacked up against those 2.

But why is 3 almost assured in your opinion?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Stick wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:11 am is baker just omgusing scotty tho lmao. i so agree with baker that scotty assuming a pure wagon on falcon is outside the realm of possibilities is a bit of an unhinged take but i dont see the problem with the rest of those posts really
I think it’s more that Martin came into the thread today with the basic viewpoint that everyone not on that wagon was suspect. Like, to immediately believe that was a pure wagon is absolutely a strange, unsubstantiated assumption

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I’m gonna say I want to just townread BOTH Martin and stick until I see otherwise that we’re being powerwolfed.

Martin has some weird assumptions and if there’s a more *likely* wolf between the two, it’s him. But for sake of town voices, I’ll hang my pants on their flagpole

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:01 am I am here, I'm currently keeping up with the thread while on the go, so I'm reading more than posting. Wilgy has earned a turnaround from me through his efforts; I believe he is Town now, and if not, then this is a Wilgy I can handle losing to.

Baker and Stick are tougher for me because I don't know them. I'm going to need to do another readthrough before I know where my suspicions lie, and I just realized that I'll need to clear my head on players, like Abi, who are in both games I'm playing.
Where are you on me and Martin?

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 202

Re: Wolfwalkers Lá a hAon (D1)

Post by DrWilgy »

Stick wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:06 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:22 pm
I noticed. Didn't have time to retract.
is this serious, are you saying to intended to retract?? why
Retract the question that Scotty answered later? Yee
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Stick wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:26 am i think DM is a good yeet for today btw, i dont really get where a lot of their thoughts are coming from
The alot feels stunted wolf to me, but I'll play nice and provide time for the reads they are working on.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
baker
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 88

Post by baker »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:29 am
baker wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:53 pm Baker > Abigail > DM is my preferred vote as it stands.

Will vote out of line with Scotty though. [VOTE: DM] aubergine
I will townlean Wilgy for this post. I think we are all thinking Abi looks sus from this but honestly Scotty has been making pushes on a very false narrative that can harm town more. Wilgy voting DM here is a towny reaction to that.
Explain why ?

I think there was an observable difference in your D1 activity compared to what I know of your games in the past

+

Falcon was voting you and the Falcon wagon was formed at EoD which was a CW to yours, people decided to vote on it or vote on slots that weren't yours. You had the highest votes before with Falcon/Scotty. It is possible someone avoided voting you for whatever reason that can't be cleared alignment wise atp
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

with Falcon/Scotty voting you*
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:55 am Just gonna put this down here, but your crack back suspicion looks exactly the same as it did when you were wolf in timelines:

Mindful that I retracted this one.
Image Image Image
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

Stick wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:11 am is baker just omgusing scotty tho lmao. i so agree with baker that scotty assuming a pure wagon on falcon is outside the realm of possibilities is a bit of an unhinged take but i dont see the problem with the rest of those posts really
i am partially coz their initial dissection of the wagon does suck lmao
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:29 pm I’m gonna say I want to just townread BOTH Martin and stick until I see otherwise that we’re being powerwolfed.

Martin has some weird assumptions and if there’s a more *likely* wolf between the two, it’s him. But for sake of town voices, I’ll hang my pants on their flagpole
I think my worldview lines up with yours and sticks.

DM and Baker are on the scummier side of things, still relatively inactive with the exception of bakers responses to you.

Garebare, Robyn, and MR are inactive in a way that feels truly null.

Long Con and Abi are active enough and there's been nothing immediately suspect about those two.

You, Martin and Stick are active and I find I at least agree with most of what's stated from you/Stick and Martin has at least shown things I see from a townie perspective.
Image Image Image
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

Stick wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:25 am [VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine poke poke

i know you just said youre busy and that you can play tomorrow but...until then!!
this is an ok prod tbh given the gamestate
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:02 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:29 pm I’m gonna say I want to just townread BOTH Martin and stick until I see otherwise that we’re being powerwolfed.

DM and Baker are on the scummier side of things, still relatively inactive with the exception of bakers responses to you.

Long Con and Abi are active enough and there's been nothing immediately suspect about those two.

You, Martin and Stick are active and I find I at least agree with most of what's stated from you/Stick and Martin has at least shown things I see from a townie perspective.
oh good sir please explain how we are on the scummier side of things. i really want to hear what are those things
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I've already done so
Image Image Image
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 49

Post by DarlingMonroe »

baker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:05 pm

oh good sir please explain how we are on the scummier side of things. i really want to hear what are those things
Yeah, just like falcon was on the scummier side of things

summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:06 pm I've already done so
You disagreed with my scumread on Scotty wow

Why did you vote Falcon?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

On the: If Scotty, Stick or Martin contains a wolf. At this rate, I think I lose? Like, my PoE rn is effectively 6 due to activity, and that's game losing already let alone if that PoE is wrong.
Image Image Image
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:11 pm

lmao meld
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:19 pm

this feels either as lazy town play or bad sneak wolf move, didnt you read how literally right after that another "sample size" was brought up about me doing that as town in severance...
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:11 pm On the: If Scotty, Stick or Martin contains a wolf. At this rate, I think I lose? Like, my PoE rn is effectively 6 due to activity, and that's game losing already let alone if that PoE is wrong.
if youre town, u refusing the possibility of any of the other falcon votes being bad is just a game-losing guarantee
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

baker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:12 pm

lmao meld
meld? what does that mean?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I never said falcon was scummy. They weren't present. This is funny however, it feels like instead of solving, you'd rather try to discredit my read without actually reading me and using incorrect reasoning to discredit.

This comment really does nothing for you, town OR the gamestate yet you felt the need to do it?
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

baker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:54 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:29 am
baker wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:53 pm Baker > Abigail > DM is my preferred vote as it stands.

I will townlean Wilgy for this post. I think we are all thinking Abi looks sus from this but honestly Scotty has been making pushes on a very false narrative that can harm town more. Wilgy voting DM here is a towny reaction to that.
Explain why ?

I think there was an observable difference in your D1 activity compared to what I know of your games in the past

+

Falcon was voting you and the Falcon wagon was formed at EoD which was a CW to yours, people decided to vote on it or vote on slots that weren't yours. You had the highest votes before with Falcon/Scotty. It is possible someone avoided voting you for whatever reason that can't be cleared alignment wise atp
So I'm a wolf cause nobody played the game and a 3 vote wagon beat my 2 vote wagon?

I can show you games on this site recently where I've barely posted

I am not sbpc polarized

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I won't though cause I'm lazy

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

baker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:11 pm

Why did you vote Falcon?
Yo, did you go from micro reading Scotty's nuance to not even trying to read as to why it looked suspicious at your own convenience?

Allow me to make it easier. You fluff posted all of day 1. Bandwagoned a town for little reason. Advised that you had a suspicion of me/Abi without explanation. As soon as you have suspicion you can suddenly go into hyper nuanced reads against the oerson who suspects you BUT also not provide that anywhere else?
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Savage towny DM no cap

ImageImage

DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Wolfwalkers Oíche Nialais (N0)

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:11 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:01 pm also, like

re "crazy"

I guess I could be crazy but honestly fuck that the opinion / not you, we have 250ish posts, several very low posting/contributing players, and I'm not consistently superb at playing mafia

right now I'm just trying, saying things, dumping whatever thoughts I have that might even be 10% relevant

contributing somehow in the hopes we all figure something out

maybe that constitutes crazy but like its not as if I can avoid being that if the circumstances promote it or whatever
:rolleyes: Not discounting participation, but to flat out imply you’re townreading everyone that voted with you is crazy.

That being said, @Garebear2468 and @DarlingMonroe we need more from you today if we’re going to actually win this. Unless you are exactly the mafia

I do agree w/ first part Scotty. And can confirm I am not mafia, and IDK about Garebear.

Baker, willing to consider. I feel everyone scumreads Princess A, so idk.

baker wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:26 pm I seriously dislike Scotty playing to multiple angles here. It is a very aggressive approach with bad rationale since the reasoning had no facts to back it up. It was just an assumption from Scotty's end and how they read the intentions.

Looking forward to hearing from others on Scotty and the reactions to their push so far.
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:53 pm It’s unfortunate that I’m the target of your ire because I’ll never know if you’re peanut butter jelly timing on account of me voting you or because you actually believe what you’re saying.

Don’t worry, I’ll figure it out in time.

For now I like the fire though
ugh, baker/scotty mafia?
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:25 am
baker wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:48 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:43 pm scotty
abbi
master radishes
darling
garebare

think that's what I'll want to sort out, just wanted to write it down so I can sort things out in my head better

mild chance I've mistakenly townread someone but that's something for future martin to worry about if I don't find this PoE to be all that enlightening and I am somehow not dead by then
You’re crazy if you think falcon’s wagon had all town on it.

I think I need to sort you
How is this logic even legal?

Who are you to call the EoD wagon formation wolfy? You weren't even there!!!
What's wrong with his assumptions?

Wolves vote town.

What does Scotty's presence have to do with his read of a situation?
Saying all wolves voted Falcon is just not realistic. But assuming they were ALL town just doesnt make sense....
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:11 pm On the: If Scotty, Stick or Martin contains a wolf. At this rate, I think I lose? Like, my PoE rn is effectively 6 due to activity, and that's game losing already let alone if that PoE is wrong.
if youre town, u refusing the possibility of any of the other falcon votes being bad is just a game-losing guarantee
I'm literally voting a falcon voter lmao
Image Image Image
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:16 pm

I never said falcon was scummy. They weren't present. This is funny however, it feels like instead of solving, you'd rather try to discredit my read without actually reading me and using incorrect reasoning to discredit.

This comment really does nothing for you, town OR the gamestate yet you felt the need to do it?
serves to humble you; its okay being wrong and even brave to admit it
☆Princess Abigail☆

People call me town

Other people "everyone scum reads Abigail"

ImageImage

DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:20 pm
baker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:11 pm

Why did you vote Falcon?
Yo, did you go from micro reading Scotty's nuance to not even trying to read as to why it looked suspicious at your own convenience?

Allow me to make it easier. You fluff posted all of day 1. Bandwagoned a town for little reason. Advised that you had a suspicion of me/Abi without explanation. As soon as you have suspicion you can suddenly go into hyper nuanced reads against the oerson who suspects you BUT also not provide that anywhere else?
i will say, this is more town-like, dr. W.

Baker def rising to near top of SUS list
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:21 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:14 pm
I'm literally voting a falcon voter lmao
Okay, I see. And actually agree after catching up;

out of falcon votes: scummiest to least:

baker -> stick -> martin -> dr. w
☆Princess Abigail☆

I feel like I've done more than enough today for "I think we all think Abigail is scummy" to become "Abigail is readable actually" and yanno the only explanation I've got for scumminess is activity and that I was a CW

Which is asanine the wagons were T v T

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:21 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:16 pm

serves to humble you; its okay being wrong and even brave to admit it
Assuming that I'm the one who needs to be humbled is a very interesting take in my character
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Town Core

Scotty
Wilgy
DM
Stick

ImageImage

DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:24 pm I feel like I've done more than enough today for "I think we all think Abigail is scummy" to become "Abigail is readable actually" and yanno the only explanation I've got for scumminess is activity and that I was a CW

Which is asanine the wagons were T v T
okay youre town, but lets vote this time

cant let wolves control the narrative or vote

Return to “Previous Rackets”