Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Two (2)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Meh

Like honestly today has changed... none of my reads.

Boq and Porscha are T v T

Bread is T

Nook is T

Ender is my arch nemesis and must die

I can say this again but it doesn't matter
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

I will be back during the night phase.

I believe that given the number of slots giving the appearance of being less possible to read than my own, that is, Dr. Wilgy and pyxxy, Lime Coke and Nook, ..., that its probably better to sort the lowerposters until the morale improves.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I feel like the only person firmly anti slanker at this stage especially in this game

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Then why are you voting Long Con?

This is a rhetorical question, I'm well aware you scumread Long Con, but there's not much point in genuflecting about how anti-slanker you are if I cannot even remember that you encouraged other people to kill the slankers. Either that or my mind is having a filtering bias.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I would be asleep when the deadline happens, so I will set an alarm for right before, and either I am roused and I vote, or I don't.

Voting now feels like it will have no impact unless I vote Lime Coke, and in that case, Lime Coke will probably just solidify as the default chop candidate, and I cannot say I'm a fan of that for gamestate given so many hours left.

Hence the gamble.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Pyxxy - subbed in did very little kk cool

DrWilgy - defs not a doctor did very little kk cool

Jackofhearts2005 - self admittedly will be doing nothing this game which is kk cool but I actually kinda town read just openly exclaiming that

Marmot - who?

Porscha - town yeah the indignation and frustration was towny and some apparently we have all decided to flip Lily red which I disagree with but whatever I do not think Lily and Porscha are pack mates. Kk cool

☆Princess Abigail☆ - I'm town killing me would be dumb. Well now anyways honestly at some point my death becomes more beneficial than my life but that point isn't now.

Scotty - I didn't like his play but now I'm like pretty confident he was town so I have skill issue kk cool.

S~V~S - playing wifom games with logic that makes no sense and outside that has provided very fucking little to this game. I'd kill. Kk cool.

Lilypetal - I refuse to just flip Lily red I think that's a bad strategy and will withhold judgement because I thought she was town kk cool

Boquise - obv town invested in solving even though I think he is baking up the wrong tree I also think he's genuinely trying to solve alignemt kk cool.

Cape90 - was obv town. I miss cape. Kk cool.

WindwardAway - I'm gonna get accused of omgus for saying the reaction to me feels over blown and wolfy and I know my style often grates on wolfs more than town but I dunno. I don't think I'm being ridiculous or deserve the reaction I got who knows kk cool

EnderWiggin - my arch nemesis must die. (Actual read is I actually don't understand why people town read ender he's dropping reads with no expansion in a way that reminds me of champs where I incorrectly town read him) kk cool

robyn - town. Next. Kk cool. I just believe the purity of the interactions with Lily in that I believe that both believed what they were saying and was annoyed the other couldn't see it in a towny way.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - town but it's just a gut vibe read. Which I'm usually right on

Lime Coke - town and I think the attempts to shade his play are bad. I think he's provided plenty and don't think activity is AI

Bereft - town probably just off vibes I dunno and purity ig but I hate advocating too kill slankers here

Long Con - i really really hate the idea of flipping Lily red and making assumptions off that world I think it is scummy especially since I currently believe Lily to be town. I think that Long Con is doing exactly what wolf me would do just try to lock in an incorrect world view and get town to solve within it.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Bereft wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:33 pm Then why are you voting Long Con?

This is a rhetorical question, I'm well aware you scumread Long Con, but there's not much point in genuflecting about how anti-slanker you are if I cannot even remember that you encouraged other people to kill the slankers. Either that or my mind is having a filtering bias.
I... what? Long Con isn't slanking and I've certainly never advocated to kill slankers.

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:23 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:14 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:23 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:05 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:33 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:14 pm If we're not voting lurkers because we want more info, I'd go for Abbi or Brad tbh, and if people are up for svs then I want a decent case on her.

If we're including lurkers, I'm fine with marmot and JOH because neither of them has produced any meaningful content.
How in the FUCK am I a lurker?
Read that again
I said, if I'm NOT voting lurkers.

Anyway, I voted Brad and you didn't comment on it 🤷
Pretty sure I've made it really obvious I think that's dumb
You did make it obvious that you think it's dumb, and yet you didn't do anything against it, either.

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:24 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:06 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:37 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:32 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:27 pmWhy write a legacy to rehash what you've already said in thread.
Just sharing your role can help. :shrug2:
Can it? I can just lie lol
Yeah you can lie, but if you're town and you lie for no good reason, I would policy you in every game after that. Just saying.

If you're scum, feel free to lie, I expect as much.
Town like lie all the time but my point is there zero way to know if something is true or not so unless you have new info it's largely useless
If you lie when you're alive and intend to reveal the truth later on, that's fine. Especially in a game with flips. If you lie in your legacy in a flipless game and you're dead and can't speak, that's throwing. End of story, I am not arguing about this more with you because I can see you obviously don't care.

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:07 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:43 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:27 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:24 pm

I don't get how I'm not in my town meta
Hmm, let's see.

The last two times I said you were in town meta, you were scum, so no. Clearly i have no idea what your town meta looks like anymore.
True and yet here we are with you calling me a wolf for meta when I'm in fact town
I'm not calling you a wolf for meta, I'm calling you "not town off meta" because I don't trust your claim on your own meta and I don't think you've been exceedingly towny. I don't think it matters, anyway, what your meta is because as I said already, I incorrectly meta read you twice in a row. I'm not doing that again.
And yet. Your reading me wrong.
Stop fucking misrepresenting my read on you. I am not going "Abbi is super scummy, kill Abbi ". I would've voted you if I thought that. I am saying you are a null at best, I do not townread you, I don't know if I scumread you, but you are grating on my nerves because every time you reply to me, you tell me I should read you as town because youre in your self-proclaimed town meta. I do not have any fucks to give about what you say your meta is, and whether you're in it or not. You're never, ever going to convince me that way. Do something more useful that I can actually read you off, or i will skip over your posts and keep you in the PoE for lack of a reason to reevaluate you. It's irritating as hell.
What precisely do you expect me to fucking do against it

You can't change your vote and I don't waste my breath trying to convince people they are wrong anymore
You're wasting your breath telling me over and over again that you're in your town meta, though. Like seriously, if you think I'm being opportunistic or fence sitting and that I'm scummy, just say so. You just keep saying I'm reading you wrong, meaning you think I'm actually producing a read on you (which I'm barely doing, as I said, nullreads default to PoE). So either you think I'm town who needs to solve you and you need to give me meaningful reasons to townread you, or you think I'm scum being lazy and throwing you into the poe in which case you don't need to convince me you're town.

I don't get it at all. What do you want me to say? I'm not going to cave in and townread you when all you're doing is repeating yourself like a broken record. I would be much more open to listening to your reasoning on Brad than I am to listening to you town case yourself on meta. I know I already voted Brad and my vote is locked, and I know you were against it, but I don't feel like you made a strong enough towncase on him to change my mind.

And besides, part of the reason I voted him was to see how you'd react. It wasn't even primarily to vote Brad out today. I thought you'd more vocally protest or try to keep other votes off him, but it just feels like you're calling the wagon dumb and going "see I told you" but without enough conviction. Which is not convincing me that you're sure enough of your read on him to defend him. It just feels like you're saying, "voting Brad is bad, oh well."

I know I need to take a step back and chill, but I came back again to try again to explain exactly why this isn't working for me. I don't understand what your game plan is, and if I don't understand you, I can't read you.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:27 pm Kinda feel this reaction is wolfy but doubt anyone else will sooooooooooooooooooo
Ok well at least you finally called me wolfy, I'll take it.

I just don't understand at all what you've been doing. If you're town then sure, I don't doubt you've been doing stuff, I just don't get it and maybe I won't understand at all this game. I'm not trying to bash your play. I legitimately do not understand what telling me over and over again that you're in town meta is supposed to accomplish. It won't convince me if I'm a wolf, it isn't convincing me as town, and it's just frustrating that you also seen to assume I'm calling you a wolf when I've said "I don't townread you, therefore you default to PoE" like how clear do I need to be???

Now that I'm at 130 posts I'm actually logging off, bye.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

@Bereft uwu

operation coup?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Post by S~V~S »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:42 pm

I... what? Long Con isn't slanking and I've certainly never advocated to kill slankers.
Maybe cause you just said this?
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:30 pm I feel like the only person firmly anti slanker at this stage especially in this game
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:44 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:23 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:14 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:23 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:05 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:33 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:14 pm If we're not voting lurkers because we want more info, I'd go for Abbi or Brad tbh, and if people are up for svs then I want a decent case on her.

If we're including lurkers, I'm fine with marmot and JOH because neither of them has produced any meaningful content.
How in the FUCK am I a lurker?
Read that again
I said, if I'm NOT voting lurkers.

Anyway, I voted Brad and you didn't comment on it 🤷
Pretty sure I've made it really obvious I think that's dumb
You did make it obvious that you think it's dumb, and yet you didn't do anything against it, either.

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:06 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:37 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:32 pm

Just sharing your role can help. :shrug2:
Can it? I can just lie lol
Yeah you can lie, but if you're town and you lie for no good reason, I would policy you in every game after that. Just saying.

If you're scum, feel free to lie, I expect as much.
Town like lie all the time but my point is there zero way to know if something is true or not so unless you have new info it's largely useless
If you lie when you're alive and intend to reveal the truth later on, that's fine. Especially in a game with flips. If you lie in your legacy in a flipless game and you're dead and can't speak, that's throwing. End of story, I am not arguing about this more with you because I can see you obviously don't care.

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:07 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:43 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:27 pm

Hmm, let's see.

The last two times I said you were in town meta, you were scum, so no. Clearly i have no idea what your town meta looks like anymore.
True and yet here we are with you calling me a wolf for meta when I'm in fact town
I'm not calling you a wolf for meta, I'm calling you "not town off meta" because I don't trust your claim on your own meta and I don't think you've been exceedingly towny. I don't think it matters, anyway, what your meta is because as I said already, I incorrectly meta read you twice in a row. I'm not doing that again.
And yet. Your reading me wrong.
Stop fucking misrepresenting my read on you. I am not going "Abbi is super scummy, kill Abbi ". I would've voted you if I thought that. I am saying you are a null at best, I do not townread you, I don't know if I scumread you, but you are grating on my nerves because every time you reply to me, you tell me I should read you as town because youre in your self-proclaimed town meta. I do not have any fucks to give about what you say your meta is, and whether you're in it or not. You're never, ever going to convince me that way. Do something more useful that I can actually read you off, or i will skip over your posts and keep you in the PoE for lack of a reason to reevaluate you. It's irritating as hell.
What precisely do you expect me to fucking do against it

You can't change your vote and I don't waste my breath trying to convince people they are wrong anymore
You're wasting your breath telling me over and over again that you're in your town meta, though. Like seriously, if you think I'm being opportunistic or fence sitting and that I'm scummy, just say so. You just keep saying I'm reading you wrong, meaning you think I'm actually producing a read on you (which I'm barely doing, as I said, nullreads default to PoE). So either you think I'm town who needs to solve you and you need to give me meaningful reasons to townread you, or you think I'm scum being lazy and throwing you into the poe in which case you don't need to convince me you're town.

I don't get it at all. What do you want me to say? I'm not going to cave in and townread you when all you're doing is repeating yourself like a broken record. I would be much more open to listening to your reasoning on Brad than I am to listening to you town case yourself on meta. I know I already voted Brad and my vote is locked, and I know you were against it, but I don't feel like you made a strong enough towncase on him to change my mind.

And besides, part of the reason I voted him was to see how you'd react. It wasn't even primarily to vote Brad out today. I thought you'd more vocally protest or try to keep other votes off him, but it just feels like you're calling the wagon dumb and going "see I told you" but without enough conviction. Which is not convincing me that you're sure enough of your read on him to defend him. It just feels like you're saying, "voting Brad is bad, oh well."

I know I need to take a step back and chill, but I came back again to try again to explain exactly why this isn't working for me. I don't understand what your game plan is, and if I don't understand you, I can't read you.
When. In all the games we've played together have I ever made a strong town case

Or a strong wolf case

Or some anything besides say this is town this is wolf here's why and than leave it at that and than probably scream at people to not vote someone at EoD but can't really even do that here can I so what would I do exactly?

Probs tell you that I think your wrong and move on with my life

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:50 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:42 pm

Maybe cause you just said this?
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:30 pm I feel like the only person firmly anti slanker at this stage especially in this game
Yes I said that as in I think killing slankers is dumb and I'm firmly against killing them

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oops I'm not supposed to say dumb

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Well... whatever it's bad play

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

1 post left

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]

My current feelings in song form

Peace see you tomorrow

ImageImage

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Yes, that was the post I was referring to from Neon.
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:50 pm @Bereft uwu

operation coup?
As if I have the energy.

Would be fun though, you know I'm always around modulo availability.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:57 pm Yes, that was the post I was referring to from Neon.

operation coup?
As if I have the energy.

do u have any sr’s
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lime Coke shouldn't be scumread tbh. I'm like 90% sure he's town and opening this thread to see votes on him is bad.

(Yes I know I scumread him D1 but his N1 is ironically super clearing if you're actually paying attention.)
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:42 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:57 am My brain theory rn has 2 wolves in WWA/Porscha/Lily/Abi and I keep changing my mind on which ones.
I mean game theory says kill them all if you're that confident in two among that four

I'd personally remove abbi but 🤷‍♀️
Game theory doesn't account for my chronic self doubt
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:54 pm Why am I not paired with lily? @EnderWiggin
Is it just because I've been ragging on her for not leaving a legacy, or what? I barely interacted with her yesterday, I focused instead on Porscha, boq and Robyn and the only time I interacted with lily was to agree about the one Robyn thing (when she quoted Robyn's posts where Robyn tried to save Scotty by voting Nook, and I said that it was a good case for w!Robyn because it showed that w!Robyn would be aware that it was more to town's benefit to keep Nook alive, so they would vote Nook and manipulate votes to kill Scotty)

And I've since dropped that take. I actually do buy the theory that the ghost votes were random or semi-random and meant to encourage people to use their votes.
I thought you had an odd clash with her during the night phase???

It's possible I'm mixing people up but I was sure you/Lily had a clash that just didn't look paired.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by EnderWiggin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:28 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:27 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:02 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:52 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:46 am
Am I a wolf in the we are arch nemesis' way or in the you actually think I'm a wolf wash
Find out next time on Dragon Ball X to doubt
I don't know what this means
It means I was being funny.
I don't get it
Ask Brad then I guess.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:09 pm
Bereft wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:57 pm Yes, that was the post I was referring to from Neon.

operation coup?
As if I have the energy.

do u have any sr’s
I sr Boq but not for any reason that I think isn't probably just due to their natural posting style.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:41 pm
EnderWiggin - my arch nemesis must die. (Actual read is I actually don't understand why people town read ender he's dropping reads with no expansion in a way that reminds me of champs where I incorrectly town read him) kk cool
Tbh I'm not sure why I'm being townread either given my fucks for this game are pretty low.

But actually reread Champs please. That game I spent waaaaaaaay too long explaining my reads.

There are definitely better game references for "wolf ender dropping reads and not explaining them". (Which I do as wolf yes.)
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:08 am Good news, I've actually read 3 pages.

why did Wiggins mention a nullmarmot but not a nullwilgy? 🤔
It is entirely possible I forgot you existed tbh
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:16 pm

operation coup?
As if I have the energy.

do u have any sr’s
I sr Boq but not for any reason that I think isn't probably just due to their natural posting style.
i sr u for ur natural posting style

ur in favor of clipping an inactive? got a preference?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Which is amazing because I intentionally went down the list of people to vote trying to make sure I'd checked my thoughts on everyone.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night One (1)

Post by EnderWiggin »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:43 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:47 pmTOWN:

WWA
Boq
Porscha
Lime Coke
Princess Abigail

LIGHT TOWN:

Bereft
lilypetal
S~V~S
EnderWiggin

LIGHT WOLF:

DrWigly
robyn
JOH2005
NANOOK

1 WOLF:

Marmot
Long Con (one between him and Marmot and yes this is a wagon read)

then the only one i missed is pyxxy which right now Idk.
Cape90's Legacy reads:
"If you are reading this I am dead. I am town, I have given out a coffee bean from a prize.
TOWN:
Boquise
WWA
LimeCoke
Princess Abigail
probs Porscha
probs lilypetal

I wanna say one of Long Con or Marmot are scum but not both for voting Bereft N1. If so probs spews Bereft town.
Sort the rest, I am least confident in ALL of my townreads on S~V~S"
So that's Cape's last post and legacy. Wolves knew what the legacy would look like, as it's pretty much identical to what he said in the thread. So, couple of options.

One, the wolves feared his reads and killed him because of it. That places Long Con, Marmot, DrWigly, robyn, JOH2005, and NANOOK under suspicion. Mostly a weak list, because Marmot, Wilgy, and Jack are low-posters. NANOOK is a higher poster, but still in the low half. Unless all the wolves are in that list, I don't believe this is why he was killed. No one is scared to lose the slanker on their wolf team; you bus the slanker for cred. Robyn is the standout name there, I would call her Cape's one true suspicion. Kinda hiding in blah-town in Cape's readslist though, I hardly think she felt all that threatened... a point bolstered by the fact that she didn't even make his Legacy.

Second option is that this kill is intended to send us off in the wrong direction: we are supposed to take to heart that Cape's reads were good, and start eliminating players based on that. I believe this option is what actually happened. If it were just a legacy, who knows, but Cape's reads were Right Out There, easy for wolves to say "that's our guy, we want those reads certified by Cape's death."
So now the question is...

Is the wine in front of me, or you?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Post by S~V~S »

I need to go do dog stuff and go to bed so I have to vote now.

I don’t want to vote for LC or LC. I felt good about Brad Day 1, and I think my Cerberus Con vapors were based on him having fooled me the last two games we played. That put aside, I think he looks open and involved. I think the flak he took over his list was people being overly picky.

I liked Capes theory that one in LC/Marmot was bad. I feel ok about LC, so gonna [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine.

I’m sure this will outrage someone, lol. Don’t forget to update your legacy~ I did!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:22 pm

operation coup?
As if I have the energy.

do u have any sr’s

Not Marmot or JOH.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'm just going to [VOTE: robyn] aubergine now, and if anyone wants to go for that, then I'll be part of it.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:40 pm I'm just going to [VOTE: robyn] aubergine now, and if anyone wants to go for that, then I'll be part of it.
lmfao
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:41 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:40 pm I'm just going to [VOTE: robyn] aubergine now, and if anyone wants to go for that, then I'll be part of it.
lmfao
Almost scared me off by threatening a shitshow, but I say HELL yeah, let's see this happen! WOO! I'M READY, ROBYN!
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:43 pm
lmfao
Almost scared me off by threatening a shitshow, but I say HELL yeah, let's see this happen! WOO! I'M READY, ROBYN!
i'm not afraid, mad you wasted your vote

also i might be boring and vote brad out, his iso isn't good @Bereft

and in mafia lily worlds he'd drop off severely
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Bereft wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:32 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:22 pm

operation coup?
As if I have the energy.

do u have any sr’s

Not Marmot or JOH.
Why not?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:48 pm
lmfao

Robyn. Reread my posts this day phase, then reread Brad's night phase.

I repeat, I really don't think he's mafia.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:50 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:48 pm
lmfao

Robyn. Reread my posts this day phase, then reread Brad's night phase.

I repeat, I really don't think he's mafia.
i did and i came to the exact conclusion, i think that brad dropping off realllly sucks, his n1 he didn't care about at all and i read it closely and i see nothing clearing

brad as town cares and doesn't drop off like this, makes me think we are in w!lily worlds
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

after being d1ed in champs i expect him to play like this if and only if he has a wolf rand again

also i am looking at lily's iso for the first time and she's probably a wolf

(i didn't look at it at all until now because i was afraid i'd yell my head off which i did regardless, and her stance on me/porscha is just bad and contradictory and i expect her to have found both of us quite easily. she also didn't care about other people or try to play this game well at all (that is ignoring genuine suspicion))

long con is probably correct on her being a wolf and is crucifying me for making a purely emotional decision to let her live. and with context i can understand it

but i'm not who looks the worst from it, brad for outright ghosting and completely dropping off looks the worst. no matter how busy brad could possibly be he's end up talking today or right after n1 ended
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Brad is Lime Coke, right? Maybe he's silenced.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

this is in line with my previous worldview of long con/porscha/wwa town which is something i believe fairly strongly in. i believe that brad committed the sin of having 7 townreads much too quickly. but i also wanna hear what you have to say because i disagree fairly strongly, have you ever seen brad drop off like this? (unless a wolf partner dies) @EnderWiggin
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 94

Post by DrWilgy »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:22 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:08 am Good news, I've actually read 3 pages.

why did Wiggins mention a nullmarmot but not a nullwilgy? 🤔
It is entirely possible I forgot you existed tbh
:sob:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:07 pm this is in line with my previous worldview of long con/porscha/wwa town which is something i believe fairly strongly in. i believe that brad committed the sin of having 7 townreads much too quickly. but i also wanna hear what you have to say because i disagree fairly strongly, have you ever seen brad drop off like this? (unless a wolf partner dies) @EnderWiggin
My single reference to scum brad was them being a goofball in our shitty wolf situation. They were kinda a non-intrusive chaos goblin, but didn't drop off in spite of our silly situation being down a teammate super early.

for whatever this is worth.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:06 pm Brad is Lime Coke, right? Maybe he's silenced.
Yee.

Would we honestly expect full silencing mechanics this game? Feels that our data is already quite limited.

I'd think something that'd limit legacy > something that in thread silences?
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I think it's entirely possible he's silenced, and maybe eliminating him could wait a day or something.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:09 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:07 pm this is in line with my previous worldview of long con/porscha/wwa town which is something i believe fairly strongly in. i believe that brad committed the sin of having 7 townreads much too quickly. but i also wanna hear what you have to say because i disagree fairly strongly, have you ever seen brad drop off like this? (unless a wolf partner dies) @EnderWiggin
My single reference to scum brad was them being a goofball in our shitty wolf situation. They were kinda a non-intrusive chaos goblin, but didn't drop off in spite of our silly situation being down a teammate super early.

i can pull up a few games where he plays d1 well and completely drops off as wolf, contextually after champs as well i expected him to care about this one
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:11 pm I think it's entirely possible he's silenced, and maybe eliminating him could wait a day or something.
you threw your vote away, i warned you, no take backs either so simply stop talking

i'm not gonna make up a weird mechanic to explain something that i've seen many times and having a genuine

i'm the one playing based off facts and what has happened this game and you're making random justifications for things which contradict actual reads
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:14 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:11 pm I think it's entirely possible he's silenced, and maybe eliminating him could wait a day or something.
you threw your vote away, i warned you, no take backs either so simply stop talking

i'm not gonna make up a weird mechanic to explain something that i've seen many times (7+) and have a genuine and concrete read on

i'm the one playing based off facts and what has happened this game and you're making random justifications for things which contradict actual reads
syndicate ate my post
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I might as well spell it out.

I explicitly think Brad's commentary around the vote manip (Joking about not noticing that Porscha lived despite Porscha posting alongside him) and his sudden "I think Scotty was wolf anyway" post kinda point to him being the reason the votes swapped.

And the fact that he claimed it so boldly (in my mind) kinda suggests to me he's not wolf with it. (Which supports my worldview that Porscha is wolf and being accused of the vote manip is a very "caught for the wrong reasons" indignation.)

Tbh the falling off is more wolf!brad which idk makes me feel less confident in this.

But the other part just feels like it works too well for me to ignore ya know?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:09 pm

i can pull up a few games where he plays d1 well and completely drops off as wolf, contextually after champs as well i expected him to care about this one
FWIW I can confirm I know this is a thing Brad does/can do where he D1/D2 plays well as wolf and then loses energy.

Return to “Previous Rackets”