Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night Zero (0)

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:05 am Long Con is flashing red sirens for me for some reason.

Too bad he’s new here otherwise I’d think to vote for him :noble:
he joined 2 years before you :shrug:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by S~V~S »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:41 am Do I actually need to read stuff on page 1
It was a lot of Bereft and Robyn sorting each other. If you're familiar with both of their games, it might be valuable. I'm not familiar with Bereft. I tend to wolf read Robyn early, so I'm planning on not having an opinion of them initially.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, I think Brad is town, he's solvy he's open. I see WWA did read back, and I feel OK about her, her tone seems consistent with what I recall (and misread) from the other game. I think Scotty posting a lot of funny/fluffy stuff is pretty NAI for him. Long Con is the only ping I had, but it was for a meh reason. Will watch, but not ready to vote there by any means.

I'm actually caught up, and with no giant wall posts :cloud9:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:54 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:39 pm
robyn wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:34 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:31 pm In fact, I'm looking forward to see what the hell you mean. "Hey there, Marmot, I noticed that tight ass of yours has been wolfin', like in post #101 when you gave me a chub with how revealing it was!" Like that??
iso a past game of mine, glad you're curious but unfortunately (or fortunately) i'm changed

anyway, what are your strengths as town and weaknesses as wolf?
I'm not sure I have any town strengths. I mostly end up floating outside of the towncore, and my solving is haphazard, strewn with jumped-to conclusions of utmost , yet dubious, certainty.

Wolf weaknesses? I may be the record holder on this site for cataclysmic scumslips, and I certainly think I have some of the best and most bodacious ones.
This reads a tiny bit like false modesty. I've always known you to be a confident person.
I AM confident, confident in my assessment of my gameplay. You can't tell me it's not accurate.
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:07 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:05 am Long Con is flashing red sirens for me for some reason.

He's responding to a joke I made that I was new here.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:59 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:54 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:39 pm
robyn wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:34 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:31 pm In fact, I'm looking forward to see what the hell you mean. "Hey there, Marmot, I noticed that tight ass of yours has been wolfin', like in post #101 when you gave me a chub with how revealing it was!" Like that??
iso a past game of mine, glad you're curious but unfortunately (or fortunately) i'm changed

anyway, what are your strengths as town and weaknesses as wolf?
I'm not sure I have any town strengths. I mostly end up floating outside of the towncore, and my solving is haphazard, strewn with jumped-to conclusions of utmost , yet dubious, certainty.

Wolf weaknesses? I may be the record holder on this site for cataclysmic scumslips, and I certainly think I have some of the best and most bodacious ones.
This reads a tiny bit like false modesty. I've always known you to be a confident person.
I AM confident, confident in my assessment of my gameplay. You can't tell me it's not accurate.

He's responding to a joke I made that I was new here.
I haven't played with you enough recently to tell, tbh, if it's true or not. Sixto was perfection, though. So you're a person it's always wise to watch.

And I was kinda joking too, since I sussed him once for something similar :grin:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm not bored.
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

I am pretty much exhausted and burned out after the whole championship, so I am gonna just vibe, read posts, and say if I find them wolfy or not tbh
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:40 am The rest of you are in like..."I don't townread you" area.

Maybe the one I'm concerned about is Scotty because he was super easy to find for me the last game we played together.

But the real game hasn't actually started yet so I'm excusing it and giving time there.
I’m super easy to find

I’m right here
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:38 am Schweppe town
Robyn town
Agibail town
Cape prolly town

Rain drop...

Drop top...

Doubtful this is all town

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:41 am Also didn't realize Long Con signed up for this game until just now when I looked at the game for the first time.

The world may explode if we have too many games with both LC's together.
Oh god you’re right

Lcoke and Lcon it is

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, here's where we stand so far:

Marmot - one post, pre-explaining early-game slank reasons. Slightly wolfy.

Porscha - they say they'll consolidate posts due to the cap, but 90% of their posts are unneeded fluff anyway. Throws out an accusation with no reasoning and then pressures Scotty twice to back up his suspicion. Wolfy.

☆Princess Abigail☆ - Appears to be trying to fluff up their post count and push a "don't kill high posters" policy, which makes me suspicious. Some on-topic stuff, but none of it feels genuine to me. Wolfy.

Scotty - great themed landlord posts, gets a pass from me just for the quality. Some player opinions, not bad at this point. Town.

S~V~S - solid posts thus far. Very town.

Boquise - Few posts, burned-out from Champs but still gives opinions. Town.

Cape90 - I like the content, town.

WindwardAway - Feels towny to me.

EnderWiggin - Four posts, no content. I'll say wolfy.

robyn - self-contradictory twice at least, which doesn't give me the best vibes. Wolf.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - no content yet. Plan to yeet mid-game.

Lime Coke - Feels solvy enough, and genuine. Town.

Bereft - Why have a different name when everyone is going to call you Schweppes anyway? Confusing at first. Seems pretty towny I guess.

Long Con - Town

No content, no judgment:
Seanzie
DrWilgy
Jackofhearts2005
Lilypetal
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:22 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:41 am Also didn't realize Long Con signed up for this game until just now when I looked at the game for the first time.

The world may explode if we have too many games with both LC's together.
Oh god you’re right

Lcoke and Lcon it is
Pretty sure I have a solid precedent for rights to be -the- LC on this site.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:00 am
Day 1 Begins

In the dimly lit, decrepit basement of a centuries-old haunted mansion, a group of homeowners gathered around a circular table adorned with dusty, cobweb-covered papers and documents. Their faces were shrouded in shadows and secrecy, each homeowner dressed in eerie Halloween costumes. They were united by a sinister objective: to fix the rental rates of their ghostly properties and transform into property developers, with the enigmatic figure known as Space Daisy as their potential savior.

Unbeknownst to the conspirators, a government tax agent named Rondo Dim Buckle, masquerading as a phantom, had managed to infiltrate the meeting. Hidden behind a ghostly mask, he attempted to wiretap the gathering, aiming to gather enough evidence to expose their otherworldly scheme.

As Rondo Dim Buckle, clad in a ghostly guise, struggled with the delicate wiring, the room's tension thickened. Suddenly, a voice rose above the hushed murmurs of the homeowners, a spectral and ethereal tone demanding attention. The group turned to see Space Daisy, her face a mask of determination, dressed as a mysterious witch.

"Ladies and gentlemen, spirits and specters," Space Daisy's voice rang out with spectral authority, "it seems we have a phantom in our midst, a sneaky infiltrator who seeks to disrupt our ghostly ambitions. I've received word from a reliable source that this phantom, Rondo Dim Buckle, is no friend of the underworld. In fact, he's been attempting to wiretap our haunted meeting, trying to reveal our otherworldly plans. Fortunately, we've caught him in the act."

Rondo Dim Buckle, still shrouded in his spectral guise, managed a sinister grin as he responded to Space Daisy and the group of homeowners:

"Ah, Space Daisy and fellow spooks, you may have found me, but don't think for a second that your spectral secrets will keep you from the clutches of the law. In fact, by exposing me, you've merely sealed your own doom. Each one of you is tangled in this wicked web of deceit, and when the authorities catch wind of your ghostly conspiracies, they'll sweep you all into the same ghastly net."

The spectral homeowners exchanged nervous glances, their ghostly faces etched with apprehension. Rondo Dim Buckle's words hung ominously in the air, a haunting reminder of the peril they now faced.

With a collective sense of purpose, the homeowners, still in their ghoulish costumes, surrounded Rondo Dim Buckle, who was now revealed in his human form, stripped of his phantom disguise. In his human form, he was powerless against the spectral might of the homeowners. They held him firmly, ensuring he could no longer pose a threat to their ghostly endeavors.

"Your threats and accusations may haunt us no longer, Rondo," Space Daisy declared, her voice laced with determination. "Our spectral secrets remain hidden, and we shall not let you stand in the way of our ambitions."

A chill of otherworldly fear shivered through the spooky attendees. Space Daisy continued, her eyes narrowing with a sense of otherworldly purpose:

"Now, we must unite against this spectral threat and exorcise any other souls who may be lurking in the shadows, posing a danger to our ghostly cause. Let's not forget that our futures as spectral property developers are at stake. Each of you must remain vigilant, keep your otherworldly secrets close, and work together to identify any otherworldly entities who may not belong here. We must ensure that no interlopers remain within our ghostly ranks."

With a supernatural resolve, Space Daisy's words spurred the group into action, setting in motion a spectral and supernatural investigation to uncover the identity of the spectral infiltrators and safeguard their otherworldly ambitions. The fate of their ghostly scheme hung in the balance, and the success of their endeavor depended on their ability to uncover the truth within their ghostly ranks.

RondoDimBuckle is Dead
This post is just flavour.

Votes are not movable so each player only has one vote per day. In order to vote, you must use vote tags. Any vote not utilizing vote tags will not be accepted as a vote.

More like RondoDeadBuckle amirite?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:06 am Cape I just feel like most of his posts have been pretty solvy? Literally everything he's been talking about has been a read of a decent amount of detail.

Actually after reviewing his iso really quickly he's entering obvious town range for me.
It’s like…why so solvy so soon? What was there to solve with only a couple posts?

The whole thing seems just a bit too Drive when we should’ve been more Dude Where’s My Car

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:26 am
Announcement

Hey all, it did not occur to me that some people did not use dark mode. So we will be using blue going forward. Please let me know if this is unreadable also

@Seanzie @DrWilgy @Jackofhearts2005 @Marmot @Porscha @☆Princess Abigail☆ @Scotty @S~V~S @Lilypetal @Boquise @Cape90 @WindwardAway @EnderWiggin @robyn @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Lime Coke @Bereft @Long Con
Dark mode best mode

Don’t pander to the light side

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:52 pm I've missed the start of the game, scrolled through a bit of page 1, saw some long wallposts, and skipped to this page

Did I miss anything important?
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:41 am Do I actually need to read stuff on page 1
Sounds like you…already did?

Ready for your first post on D2 where you ask if you have to read the end of page 1

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:06 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:56 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:40 am
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:30 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:27 am
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:25 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:23 am This is kinda what Syndicate is now.

I'm 90% sure if you wolf on Syndicate you just kill the high posters and win every game because activity is more skewed than the wage gap
unfortunate
Indeed but not untrue. Caitlin played one game here and left cause of the activity and I can't really blame her.

But I also can't like give up on TS I love it here. I just dunno how to bring activity up.
it was better before i went on a hiatus, and this pl has some sufficiently good and loud players. so i don't know why it's this inactive, i hope that it's for reasons of it being night 0
I hope so too

Going to bed soon as my sleep schedule is kinda bad and I should wake up to shop in the morning tomorrow, gonna mayb bake cake for my birthday on Thursday
Theory: at least one of the 3 of you talking about the lack of activity in a Night 0 of a postcap game is bad.

I think it’s you, Cape.

*claps hands*

See! Content! Magnifico!
Well... I'm bored so
Relevance withstanding

Teacher: Who TP’d the principal’s office?
You: I don’t believe in paper so it wasn’t me

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:08 am WWA is prolly town.
Agreed

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

This post counts as slank cover
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:10 am I've decided... that nothing has changed

Schweppes and Robyn are town forever and Ender must die

Kill ender with me it'll be fun.
It’s weird how you’ve responded to me and we’ve had these interactions but I feel like you haven’t really commented on me or my alignment thus far

What am I to you

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Lol Scotty calling LC new
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:12 am
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:48 am Schweppes will self resolve lol
they didn't in one game they posted 8 times

Careful what u wish for
Sounds like a skill issue
Starting the game with a meme quote. You’re prolly bad

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 am I will tired post updates

Scotty pushing me feels a tad odd just also given his comment on WWA being "innocent chum for wolves" when I was the one who literally verbally defended them from Porscha who they are townreading.
Though me getting d1ed as town is practically cultural on here so I will allow the sus with open arms.

Porscha feels towny so far, could maybe see #138 being an possible slight red flag? I hope I remember why I the morning lol.

I feel unusually good about LimeCoke being town this game. Him revisiting my ISO and then saying that I was approaching obvious town territory is the cherry on top of that read (as LAMIST as that thought may seem)

WWA is probably town. Them saying that their first post was NAI was kinda what I expected them to say if they saw the whole debacle tbh. Ah MU Pokemash, good times, It was me and Robyn on like a sort of odd multiball but not really multiball scum team together. I don't remember playing with WWA there, probably because I was literally on vacation at that time and didn't do too much before getting voted out D2.

I wanna say I was slightly bothered by Robyn's consistent question prodding in the beginning and even to Brad when last time they were town, they were more focused on building a town core
I’m more suspicious of you for
-making cases on someone on page 2. A little too strong too early imo
-being the third ‘rah-rah, lack of activity is gonna hurt the town’ bandwagoner

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:14 am

Scotty pushing me feels a tad odd just also given his comment on WWA being "innocent chum for wolves" when I was the one who literally verbally defended them from Porscha who they are townreading.
Though me getting d1ed as town is practically cultural on here so I will allow the sus with open arms.

Porscha feels towny so far, could maybe see #138 being an possible slight red flag? I hope I remember why I the morning lol.

I feel unusually good about LimeCoke being town this game. Him revisiting my ISO and then saying that I was approaching obvious town territory is the cherry on top of that read (as LAMIST as that thought may seem)

WWA is probably town. Them saying that their first post was NAI was kinda what I expected them to say if they saw the whole debacle tbh. Ah MU Pokemash, good times, It was me and Robyn on like a sort of odd multiball but not really multiball scum team together. I don't remember playing with WWA there, probably because I was literally on vacation at that time and didn't do too much before getting voted out D2.

I wanna say I was slightly bothered by Robyn's consistent question prodding in the beginning and even to Brad when last time they were town, they were more focused on building a town core
Ngl I forgot you were in Pokemash but I was playing on an alt. That might be why you don't remember me, I played as Marowak and was the most scumread player at the end of the game lmao.
That sounds amazing. Can someone link pokemash? Sounds like a cool dynamic

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:47 am Nice posts, host!

Imma try to keep up, but this is the kind of thread that loses me with my schedule.
Excuse post, me no likey.
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:03 am
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:40 am cape, what's your read on me/abbie/schweppes, in more black and white terms
I'm not cape but i think Sean reads me fairly well, after early paranoia sus. Scotty not so much.

There's a few people here I have little/no experience with though.
True, you’re tricksy and my D1 read on you the past few games has been utterly wrong.

I never claimed to be great at vibe reading people on D1.

But try I must

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

look, just because Lcon has more posts than me doesn’t mean he’s not new! I mean, why would he lie
Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:46 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:05 pm i dont know long con but i know everyone else
Yeah, I'm new around here. Hope you can go easy on me! I played werewolf one time at a frat party, and thought, "Why not?!" and here I am. I'm still a little drunk tbh.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:22 pm Lol Scotty calling LC new
I called me new.

He responded in similar jest.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:24 am OK, I think Brad is town, he's solvy he's open. I see WWA did read back, and I feel OK about her, her tone seems consistent with what I recall (and misread) from the other game. I think Scotty posting a lot of funny/fluffy stuff is pretty NAI for him. Long Con is the only ping I had, but it was for a meh reason. Will watch, but not ready to vote there by any means.

If I didn’t post fluffy things every now and then I’d probably be named Chihuahua

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:03 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:24 am OK, I think Brad is town, he's solvy he's open. I see WWA did read back, and I feel OK about her, her tone seems consistent with what I recall (and misread) from the other game. I think Scotty posting a lot of funny/fluffy stuff is pretty NAI for him. Long Con is the only ping I had, but it was for a meh reason. Will watch, but not ready to vote there by any means.

If I didn’t post fluffy things every now and then I’d probably be named Chihuahua
Then I would vote for you.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:59 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:47 am Nice posts, host!

Imma try to keep up, but this is the kind of thread that loses me with my schedule.
Excuse post, me no likey.
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:03 am
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:40 am cape, what's your read on me/abbie/schweppes, in more black and white terms
I'm not cape but i think Sean reads me fairly well, after early paranoia sus. Scotty not so much.

There's a few people here I have little/no experience with though.
True, you’re tricksy and my D1 read on you the past few games has been utterly wrong.

I never claimed to be great at vibe reading people on D1.

But try I must
Excuse or not, it's true. All the hyperposters seem to be taking today off. I forget what game it was, but after one day of work I was so hopelessly behind I never caught up. It might have been the GOC, thank god I was bad or I would have had no clue what was going on. That post was my version of "slank cover".

I'm not seeing all the same things you are re Cape, I was actually kinda townleaning them, but I liked this post of yours~
Theory: at least one of the 3 of you talking about the lack of activity in a Night 0 of a postcap game is bad.
I tend to wolf read Robyn early, so I'm avoiding them Day One, and I've never gotten a grip on Abigails bad game.
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:57 am Bereft - Why have a different name when everyone is going to call you Schweppes anyway? Confusing at first. Seems pretty towny I guess.
Because of Robyn, we can't have nice things.
Because of Robyn, everyone's been informed that I'm Schweppes and everyone who knows me by that name will default to treating me like I'm Schweppes.
Because of Robyn, now the game has an added extra dimension of unknowable and unverifiable history from other mafia forums, buried discord servers and dms.
Because Robyn made post #15 personal in response to a completely impersonal post.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Bereft wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:11 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:57 am Bereft - Why have a different name when everyone is going to call you Schweppes anyway? Confusing at first. Seems pretty towny I guess.
Because of Robyn, everyone's been informed that I'm Schweppes and everyone who knows me by that name will default to treating me like I'm Schweppes.
Because of Robyn, now the game has an added extra dimension of unknowable and unverifiable history from other mafia forums, buried discord servers and dms.
Because Robyn made post #15 personal in response to a completely impersonal post.
Well, you're a clean slate to me, friend. And I won't look at any past games.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

King of the Dad Jokes strikes again :puppy:

I haven't seen bad Scotty since I came back from break, it's been years. So i have no idea what he looks like. I think if you came in all srs bsns, you would look bad to me by default.

Linki @Bereft I'll be calling you Bereft, no worries. Never met that Schweppes guy anyhow.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:04 pm

If I were named Chihuahua, or if didn’t post fluffy things?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:17 pm

I haven't seen bad Scotty since I came back from break, it's been years. So i have no idea what he looks like. I think if you came in all srs bsns, you would look bad to me by default.

Linki @Bereft I'll be calling you Bereft, no worries. Never met that Schweppes guy anyhow.
By my count, this is my 20th town roll in a row

I don’t even think I know what I look like bad anymore

(Except when I look in the mirror and remember I need a haircut)

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Well if it helps, you’re really living up to your name

Meta is impractical at best anyway. I think I townread you only because of the perceived bad time you’re having

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:49 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:20 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:18 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:13 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:11 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:08 am WWA is prolly town.
Reason being her insistence on not back reading puts her in a negative viewpoint to everyone and I feel like she'd be aware of that so she'd avoid talking about it as much if she's a wolf.
Does it though? I feel like most people are gonna ignore N0
Maybe they'll ignore, but there's still people that play/hunt in that phase and make their reads. So she probably wouldn't be that vocally against backreading.
Plus she naturally attracts scumreads on her regardless of alignment so the self awareness of what makes her look bad in other people's views would be there and she'd probably be the polar opposite of how she is so far this game and try to do something that's more positive in people's perspectives.
I played one game with her, and we seriously misread each other. I enjoyed her posting style. As for N0, I tend to ignore it, it used to basically just be a check in and banter about the flavour time. But since people make reads on it now, I'll go back and read it, becasue most of what's been said since the opening post, and esp since it's only a 24 hour day.
Hi svs! Lol yeah, that certainly was a game.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:25 pm

Ngl I forgot you were in Pokemash but I was playing on an alt. That might be why you don't remember me, I played as Marowak and was the most scumread player at the end of the game lmao.
That sounds amazing. Can someone link pokemash? Sounds like a cool dynamic
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ion-2-Mash

Sorry it's a massive thread lmao
Not sure what you'll get out of it besides maybe me talking to myself in a masonry that apparently convinced people I must be scum doing it for show
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I think I've only played with you in mashes and maybe in one non-mash, so I have no recollection of your meta, nor wish to read you off it. 🤷
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:21 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:17 pm

By my count, this is my 20th town roll in a row

I don’t even think I know what I look like bad anymore

(Except when I look in the mirror and remember I need a haircut)
The only game I remember that you were in with me was when you subbed in, I think after I died, and I'm pretty sure you were scum but I don't remember figuring that out from spec chat lol.
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:42 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 am I wanna say I was slightly bothered by Robyn's consistent question prodding in the beginning and even to Brad when last time they were town, they were more focused on building a town core
crosspost by chance?
Sort of, I was in the middle of typing my post when u posted ur post. I was also kinda bothered by the whole thing about you asking for my read on you and Bereft again in #124 when I already have in #48, I implied it with you and outright said my read on Bereft. I feel like if I gave you a black and white read there, you would just in a later post ask for elaboration on all anyways so I just didn't give you fully black and white reads.

You also didn't express any prior reads when you said #159, like nobody would know where ur head was at before this post
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

i was also playing as Whiscash :p
But now that u say ur alt, it's coming back to me
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:57 am Ok, here's where we stand so far:

Porscha - they say they'll consolidate posts due to the cap, but 90% of their posts are unneeded fluff anyway. Throws out an accusation with no reasoning and then pressures Scotty twice to back up his suspicion. Wolfy.

☆Princess Abigail☆ - Appears to be trying to fluff up their post count and push a "don't kill high posters" policy, which makes me suspicious. Some on-topic stuff, but none of it feels genuine to me. Wolfy.

Scotty - great themed landlord posts, gets a pass from me just for the quality. Some player opinions, not bad at this point. Town.

Boquise - Few posts, burned-out from Champs but still gives opinions. Town.

robyn - self-contradictory twice at least, which doesn't give me the best vibes. Wolf.

Bereft - Why have a different name when everyone is going to call you Schweppes anyway? Confusing at first. Seems pretty towny I guess.

Long Con - Town

No content, no judgment:
Seanzie
DrWilgy
Jackofhearts2005
Lilypetal
1. eh i dont think too much of the Marmot slank post :shrug:

2. this is honestly more content early game then i typically see from princess abigail, and they always high post like this FWIW

3. with boq you are literally only working off of 1 opinion because that's all he's given
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:12 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:06 am Cape I just feel like most of his posts have been pretty solvy? Literally everything he's been talking about has been a read of a decent amount of detail.

Actually after reviewing his iso really quickly he's entering obvious town range for me.
It’s like…why so solvy so soon? What was there to solve with only a couple posts?

The whole thing seems just a bit too Drive when we should’ve been more Dude Where’s My Car
it's kinda just how i play, blame my background in chat mafia where i have to solve a whole game within like an hour
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:24 pm

I’m more suspicious of you for
-making cases on someone on page 2. A little too strong too early imo
-being the third ‘rah-rah, lack of activity is gonna hurt the town’ bandwagoner
is this some "rule of 3" stuff i should know about?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 am Porscha feels towny so far, could maybe see #138 being an possible slight red flag? I hope I remember why I the morning lol.
Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:12 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:06 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:04 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:58 am Porscha giving off towny vibes. Windward away seems like innocent chum for wolves
how do you figure
Which?

I think you’re towny like American flag blowing in the wind, and I think windward away is town like grocery bag stuck on a stop sign
but why
Alright so this post, I was thinking it could have been just wolfy to ask "why" again after Porscha received a non answer

It's just one of those things
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:19 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:04 pm

If I were named Chihuahua, or if didn’t post fluffy things?
The former. Chihuahuas suuuuuuuuck!
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

[VOTE: robyn] aubergine

this or scotty honestly

I don't see anywhere where robyn contradicted themselves though
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:10 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:57 am Ok, here's where we stand so far:

Boquise - Few posts, burned-out from Champs but gave one opinion. Lean slightly town off vibes.

Long Con - Town

No content, no judgment:
Seanzie
DrWilgy
Jackofhearts2005
Lilypetal
1. eh i dont think too much of the Marmot slank post :shrug:

2. this is honestly more content early game then i typically see from princess abigail, and they always high post like this FWIW

3. with boq you are literally only working off of 1 opinion because that's all he's given
You're right. I edited the Boq line to better reflect what I see.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:22 pm [VOTE: robyn] aubergine

this or scotty honestly

I don't see anywhere where robyn contradicted themselves though
robyn tells Bereft that he will "townread me regardless of my alignment", and then a few minutes later, she tells Scotty "[Bereft] knows me very well, but he's never read my alignment correctly before though, in all the games we've played together."

robyn also said to Abi, exasperated, "i will post more when there is discussion to be had that doesn't start and end with me" and then half an hour later as soon as someone else showed up: "cape, what's your read on me/abbie/schweppes, in more black and white terms".

:shrug2: it is what it is. AI? I can't claim that with any strength behind it.

Return to “Previous Rackets”