Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night Zero (0)

Post by robyn »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:41 am Also didn't realize Long Con signed up for this game until just now when I looked at the game for the first time.

The world may explode if we have too many games with both LC's together.
just go by your Christian name, John
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:38 am Schweppe town
Robyn town
i request elaboration, on cape too
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Spacedaisy »

Day 1 Begins

In the dimly lit, decrepit basement of a centuries-old haunted mansion, a group of homeowners gathered around a circular table adorned with dusty, cobweb-covered papers and documents. Their faces were shrouded in shadows and secrecy, each homeowner dressed in eerie Halloween costumes. They were united by a sinister objective: to fix the rental rates of their ghostly properties and transform into property developers, with the enigmatic figure known as Space Daisy as their potential savior.

Unbeknownst to the conspirators, a government tax agent named Rondo Dim Buckle, masquerading as a phantom, had managed to infiltrate the meeting. Hidden behind a ghostly mask, he attempted to wiretap the gathering, aiming to gather enough evidence to expose their otherworldly scheme.

As Rondo Dim Buckle, clad in a ghostly guise, struggled with the delicate wiring, the room's tension thickened. Suddenly, a voice rose above the hushed murmurs of the homeowners, a spectral and ethereal tone demanding attention. The group turned to see Space Daisy, her face a mask of determination, dressed as a mysterious witch.

"Ladies and gentlemen, spirits and specters," Space Daisy's voice rang out with spectral authority, "it seems we have a phantom in our midst, a sneaky infiltrator who seeks to disrupt our ghostly ambitions. I've received word from a reliable source that this phantom, Rondo Dim Buckle, is no friend of the underworld. In fact, he's been attempting to wiretap our haunted meeting, trying to reveal our otherworldly plans. Fortunately, we've caught him in the act."

Rondo Dim Buckle, still shrouded in his spectral guise, managed a sinister grin as he responded to Space Daisy and the group of homeowners:

"Ah, Space Daisy and fellow spooks, you may have found me, but don't think for a second that your spectral secrets will keep you from the clutches of the law. In fact, by exposing me, you've merely sealed your own doom. Each one of you is tangled in this wicked web of deceit, and when the authorities catch wind of your ghostly conspiracies, they'll sweep you all into the same ghastly net."

The spectral homeowners exchanged nervous glances, their ghostly faces etched with apprehension. Rondo Dim Buckle's words hung ominously in the air, a haunting reminder of the peril they now faced.

With a collective sense of purpose, the homeowners, still in their ghoulish costumes, surrounded Rondo Dim Buckle, who was now revealed in his human form, stripped of his phantom disguise. In his human form, he was powerless against the spectral might of the homeowners. They held him firmly, ensuring he could no longer pose a threat to their ghostly endeavors.

"Your threats and accusations may haunt us no longer, Rondo," Space Daisy declared, her voice laced with determination. "Our spectral secrets remain hidden, and we shall not let you stand in the way of our ambitions."

A chill of otherworldly fear shivered through the spooky attendees. Space Daisy continued, her eyes narrowing with a sense of otherworldly purpose:

"Now, we must unite against this spectral threat and exorcise any other souls who may be lurking in the shadows, posing a danger to our ghostly cause. Let's not forget that our futures as spectral property developers are at stake. Each of you must remain vigilant, keep your otherworldly secrets close, and work together to identify any otherworldly entities who may not belong here. We must ensure that no interlopers remain within our ghostly ranks."

With a supernatural resolve, Space Daisy's words spurred the group into action, setting in motion a spectral and supernatural investigation to uncover the identity of the spectral infiltrators and safeguard their otherworldly ambitions. The fate of their ghostly scheme hung in the balance, and the success of their endeavor depended on their ability to uncover the truth within their ghostly ranks.

RondoDimBuckle is Dead
This post is just flavour.

Votes are not movable so each player only has one vote per day. In order to vote, you must use vote tags. Any vote not utilizing vote tags will not be accepted as a vote.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:49 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:38 am Schweppe town
Robyn town
i request elaboration, on cape too
Argument between you two where you ended up both townreading each other, one of those coming from a 180 on the read during the argument, felt like it was one with the purpose of finding a read on each other.

If you wanted Cape you should've kept him in the quote. 😜
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by Lime Coke »

Oh hiiiii SpaceDaisy how was your dayyyyy?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Cape I just feel like most of his posts have been pretty solvy? Literally everything he's been talking about has been a read of a decent amount of detail.

Actually after reviewing his iso really quickly he's entering obvious town range for me.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Yellow small text on a white background....

Yes that's totally a readable thing.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:06 am Cape I just feel like most of his posts have been pretty solvy? Literally everything he's been talking about has been a read of a decent amount of detail.

Actually after reviewing his iso really quickly he's entering obvious town range for me.
i would agree yes
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Spacedaisy »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:04 am Image
I'll check with the boss about what he wants to do. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Oh I didn't realize this was on the site I just thought Robyn was being weird.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:10 am Oh I didn't realize this was on the site I just thought Robyn was being weird.
i condemn all accusations
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Announcement

Hey all, it did not occur to me that some people did not use dark mode. So we will be using blue going forward. Please let me know if this is unreadable also

@Seanzie @DrWilgy @Jackofhearts2005 @Marmot @Porscha @☆Princess Abigail☆ @Scotty @S~V~S @Lilypetal @Boquise @Cape90 @WindwardAway @EnderWiggin @robyn @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Lime Coke @Bereft @Long Con
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Do I actually need to read stuff on page 1
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Oh it's D1 now, I didn't refresh the page 😬
Time to play the game
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:11 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:46 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:05 pm i dont know long con but i know everyone else
Yeah, I'm new around here. Hope you can go easy on me! I played werewolf one time at a frat party, and thought, "Why not?!" and here I am. I'm still a little drunk tbh.
19788 lol

not so many posts to use so i'll try to consolidate a little

tomorrow I will be pretty gone cuz I have a concert to attend all day

uhm. idk wwa is a wolf though
Why am I a wolf?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:41 am Do I actually need to read stuff on page 1
yes.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:15 am
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:05 pm i dont know long con but i know everyone else
Yeah, I'm new around here. Hope you can go easy on me! I played werewolf one time at a frat party, and thought, "Why not?!" and here I am. I'm still a little drunk tbh.
19788 lol

Enjoy the concert! :band:

WWA's first post was a bit... questionable but I also thought it might have been towny for the laziness XD
It's NAI, I suddenly realized I hadn't checked into the game and it was like 2 or 3 in the morning so I didn't feel like reading anything, especially once I saw it was only N0. I'm not used to N0 phases where people can actually talk. Anyway, I'm town, everyone can go find someone else to scumread.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:37 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:54 am
19788 lol

WWA's first post was a bit... questionable but I also thought it might have been towny for the laziness XD
Why? This feels like a reach.
It's partially a meta thing, like I know WWA is generally a good and not lazy player and asking "did i miss anything" in a very easy to sift through... i guess n0 so far was kinda towny in the sort of "yeah this is kinda too on the nose to be wolfy" type of way, and I am making this read mostly because i bored and I wanted to see where Porscha was coming from and the fact I was actually able to trace something back is kinda cool I guess. Might mean good things for Porscha but I am already taking 10 steps ahead of where the game is even at right now. Like then again, I do kinda scour the thread as mafia for something that I could push on, but idk if Porscha does that or if they would do it this early.
Ngl, the more people tell me to backread the less likely I am to do it. 🤷
But it's only one page so I probably will once I feel like it.
And yes I'm wasting my posts because I highly doubt I'll have much to say today.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:30 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:27 am
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:25 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:23 am This is kinda what Syndicate is now.

I'm 90% sure if you wolf on Syndicate you just kill the high posters and win every game because activity is more skewed than the wage gap
unfortunate
Indeed but not untrue. Caitlin played one game here and left cause of the activity and I can't really blame her.

But I also can't like give up on TS I love it here. I just dunno how to bring activity up.
it was better before i went on a hiatus, and this pl has some sufficiently good and loud players. so i don't know why it's this inactive, i hope that it's for reasons of it being night 0
Well you can rest assured that I will call daily lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cap*

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:06 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:04 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:58 am Porscha giving off towny vibes. Windward away seems like innocent chum for wolves
how do you figure
Which?

I think you’re towny like American flag blowing in the wind, and I think windward away is town like grocery bag stuck on a stop sign
LOL

Ok gonna read page 1, give thoughts if I have any, and then dip.

If I don't have thoughts, I won't post anything lol.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ok, thoughts on page 1:

Bereft is town off his reactions to Robyn, I'm sure of it.

Robyn I'm less sure but I think they come off as slightly townier than not. The last game I played with them was MU Pokémash and I correctly called them out for being scum, but that was a mash so it doesn't count, and if Robyn claims they've changed, then I'll take their word for it (not like I played more than a handful of games with them before, anyway).

Cape is probably also town, I think his post on the Robyn/Bereft discussion outlines real thoughts. It doesn't feel forced or fabricated.
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:48 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:40 am birthday on Thursday
mine was on Monday, we're both from california, birthdays on Oct X6, white, autistic, lgbtq, in college. i wonder what else is similar
Happy bird day to you both uwu!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:54 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:23 am This is kinda what Syndicate is now.

I'm 90% sure if you wolf on Syndicate you just kill the high posters and win every game because activity is more skewed than the wage gap
unfortunate
Indeed but not untrue. Caitlin played one game here and left cause of the activity and I can't really blame her.

But I also can't like give up on TS I love it here. I just dunno how to bring activity up.
What should we be talking about?

Let’s talk about you. Do you dream of home equity loans or HELOCs?
No Idream of socialized housing

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:56 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:40 am
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:30 am

unfortunate

it was better before i went on a hiatus, and this pl has some sufficiently good and loud players. so i don't know why it's this inactive, i hope that it's for reasons of it being night 0
I hope so too

Going to bed soon as my sleep schedule is kinda bad and I should wake up to shop in the morning tomorrow, gonna mayb bake cake for my birthday on Thursday
Theory: at least one of the 3 of you talking about the lack of activity in a Night 0 of a postcap game is bad.

I think it’s you, Cape.

*claps hands*

See! Content! Magnifico!
Well... I'm bored so

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:04 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:58 am Porscha giving off towny vibes. Windward away seems like innocent chum for wolves
how do you figure
Why me fry me but different!

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

WWA is prolly town.
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:04 am Image
This is the worst thing you've ever done to me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:46 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:37 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:54 am
19788 lol

Why? This feels like a reach.
It's partially a meta thing, like I know WWA is generally a good and not lazy player and asking "did i miss anything" in a very easy to sift through... i guess n0 so far was kinda towny in the sort of "yeah this is kinda too on the nose to be wolfy" type of way, and I am making this read mostly because i bored and I wanted to see where Porscha was coming from and the fact I was actually able to trace something back is kinda cool I guess. Might mean good things for Porscha but I am already taking 10 steps ahead of where the game is even at right now. Like then again, I do kinda scour the thread as mafia for something that I could push on, but idk if Porscha does that or if they would do it this early.
Ngl, the more people tell me to backread the less likely I am to do it. 🤷
But it's only one page so I probably will once I feel like it.
And yes I'm wasting my posts because I highly doubt I'll have much to say today.
I told you to read one specific interaction

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I've decided... that nothing has changed

Schweppes and Robyn are town forever and Ender must die

Kill ender with me it'll be fun.

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:08 am WWA is prolly town.
Reason being her insistence on not back reading puts her in a negative viewpoint to everyone and I feel like she'd be aware of that so she'd avoid talking about it as much if she's a wolf.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:48 am Schweppes will self resolve lol
they didn't in one game they posted 8 times

Careful what u wish for
Sounds like a skill issue
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:11 am
Reason being her insistence on not back reading puts her in a negative viewpoint to everyone and I feel like she'd be aware of that so she'd avoid talking about it as much if she's a wolf.
Does it though? I feel like most people are gonna ignore N0

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:13 am
Maybe they'll ignore, but there's still people that play/hunt in that phase and make their reads. So she probably wouldn't be that vocally against backreading.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:18 am
Maybe they'll ignore, but there's still people that play/hunt in that phase and make their reads. So she probably wouldn't be that vocally against backreading.
Plus she naturally attracts scumreads on her regardless of alignment so the self awareness of what makes her look bad in other people's views would be there and she'd probably be the polar opposite of how she is so far this game and try to do something that's more positive in people's perspectives.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

brad is town
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

brad/bereft/cape town
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

I will tired post updates

Scotty pushing me feels a tad odd just also given his comment on WWA being "innocent chum for wolves" when I was the one who literally verbally defended them from Porscha who they are townreading.
Though me getting d1ed as town is practically cultural on here so I will allow the sus with open arms.

Porscha feels towny so far, could maybe see #138 being an possible slight red flag? I hope I remember why I the morning lol.

I feel unusually good about LimeCoke being town this game. Him revisiting my ISO and then saying that I was approaching obvious town territory is the cherry on top of that read (as LAMIST as that thought may seem)

WWA is probably town. Them saying that their first post was NAI was kinda what I expected them to say if they saw the whole debacle tbh. Ah MU Pokemash, good times, It was me and Robyn on like a sort of odd multiball but not really multiball scum team together. I don't remember playing with WWA there, probably because I was literally on vacation at that time and didn't do too much before getting voted out D2.

I wanna say I was slightly bothered by Robyn's consistent question prodding in the beginning and even to Brad when last time they were town, they were more focused on building a town core
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 am I wanna say I was slightly bothered by Robyn's consistent question prodding in the beginning and even to Brad when last time they were town, they were more focused on building a town core
crosspost by chance?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:42 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 am I wanna say I was slightly bothered by Robyn's consistent question prodding in the beginning and even to Brad when last time they were town, they were more focused on building a town core
crosspost by chance?
You were off by like 4 minutes.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:48 am
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:42 am
crosspost by chance?
You were off by like 4 minutes.
how hard are you gonna try this game brad, still irked about champs/not gonna try bc of it? also who even won champs?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Yeah, but I caved in and backread anyway so your point is moot.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 am I will tired post updates

Scotty pushing me feels a tad odd just also given his comment on WWA being "innocent chum for wolves" when I was the one who literally verbally defended them from Porscha who they are townreading.
Though me getting d1ed as town is practically cultural on here so I will allow the sus with open arms.

Porscha feels towny so far, could maybe see #138 being an possible slight red flag? I hope I remember why I the morning lol.

I feel unusually good about LimeCoke being town this game. Him revisiting my ISO and then saying that I was approaching obvious town territory is the cherry on top of that read (as LAMIST as that thought may seem)

WWA is probably town. Them saying that their first post was NAI was kinda what I expected them to say if they saw the whole debacle tbh. Ah MU Pokemash, good times, It was me and Robyn on like a sort of odd multiball but not really multiball scum team together. I don't remember playing with WWA there, probably because I was literally on vacation at that time and didn't do too much before getting voted out D2.

I wanna say I was slightly bothered by Robyn's consistent question prodding in the beginning and even to Brad when last time they were town, they were more focused on building a town core
Ngl I forgot you were in Pokemash but I was playing on an alt. That might be why you don't remember me, I played as Marowak and was the most scumread player at the end of the game lmao.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:20 am
Plus she naturally attracts scumreads on her regardless of alignment so the self awareness of what makes her look bad in other people's views would be there and she'd probably be the polar opposite of how she is so far this game and try to do something that's more positive in people's perspectives.
Oh yeah. Uh, to this point, I'm aware of what kind of reactions I get for publicly declaring I won't backread. I can use that to manipulate reads on me if I really want to, don't underestimate my awareness. But yeah, I only backread when I actually want to. I stopped hawking threads a while ago and haven't really been 100% on top of things in any games in the last ~year, but I'll put effort into them regardless — just, on my terms and rarely anyone else's.
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:20 am
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:10 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:06 am I'm still bored
me too abbie, me too, i'm probably gonna refrain from posting much more because nobody is giving a fuck. i will post more when there is discussion to be had that doesn't start and end with me
I'd start a discussion but I don't really know where to

Cape is grasping at straws but I think that's a towny trying to pull something readable out of thin air.

You and Schweppes had a readable interaction early but that was T v T like 99.9% of the time.

So now I'm left sifting through a bunch of nothing.
Gonna town read this
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Post by S~V~S »

Nice posts, host!

Imma try to keep up, but this is the kind of thread that loses me with my schedule.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:20 am
I played one game with her, and we seriously misread each other. I enjoyed her posting style. As for N0, I tend to ignore it, it used to basically just be a check in and banter about the flavour time. But since people make reads on it now, I'll go back and read it, becasue most of what's been said since the opening post, and esp since it's only a 24 hour day.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:39 pm
robyn wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:34 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:31 pm In fact, I'm looking forward to see what the hell you mean. "Hey there, Marmot, I noticed that tight ass of yours has been wolfin', like in post #101 when you gave me a chub with how revealing it was!" Like that??
iso a past game of mine, glad you're curious but unfortunately (or fortunately) i'm changed

anyway, what are your strengths as town and weaknesses as wolf?
I'm not sure I have any town strengths. I mostly end up floating outside of the towncore, and my solving is haphazard, strewn with jumped-to conclusions of utmost , yet dubious, certainty.

Wolf weaknesses? I may be the record holder on this site for cataclysmic scumslips, and I certainly think I have some of the best and most bodacious ones.
This reads a tiny bit like false modesty. I've always known you to be a confident person.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:40 am cape, what's your read on me/abbie/schweppes, in more black and white terms
I'm not cape but i think Sean reads me fairly well, after early paranoia sus. Scotty not so much.

There's a few people here I have little/no experience with though.

Return to “Previous Rackets”