Total votes: 11
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 158

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:14 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:13 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:14 pm Been kind of busy today, and that's not going to get much better. I need to get my vote off leetic, and I'm going to [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine because they haven't gotten any better in my eyes, slightly worse from their avoidance of the red check gambit. I could vote for Roxy, but some of her reaction just don't fit what I think scum Roxy would play like. Epi put on the blinders and attacked Roxy's content, but maybe the player generating the content is as important as the content itself.

Jack is really turning on the charm here and looking townier than he has all game. Nanook is laying very low and I'm fine with giving him the heave-ho if it comes down to it.

Could Abi be scum? Is that gambit too risky for scum? It might be... I think other players are more familiar with this risky maneuver, such a Abi themselves. What happens when scum try that move?

Not really close to calling leetic scum right now. Or Delta, I don't think Delta's red-check-reaction was all that comparable to pyxxy's, despite the two being regarded similarly.

I'll try to get a few minutes to quick catchup and post before the deadline.
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:16 pm Surprised to see three votes on Jack right now, making him the leading wagon. Didn't realize he had picked up that kind of steam, especially now when he's looking better than ever. :shrug:
Jack, did you ever respond to these assessments from Long Con about you?
Naw. What would I even say to that? I'm very charming ofc.
"What is the basis of you saying this about me, Long Con?" would be one thing.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Epignosis »

As a civilian, I'm on guard for others saying positive things about me when I don't sense there's a basis for them saying so. Mafia have to make some friends in the thread somehow.

If you're a civilian, I wonder why you didn't challenge what Long Con had to say about you.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:18 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:14 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:13 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:14 pm Been kind of busy today, and that's not going to get much better. I need to get my vote off leetic, and I'm going to [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine because they haven't gotten any better in my eyes, slightly worse from their avoidance of the red check gambit. I could vote for Roxy, but some of her reaction just don't fit what I think scum Roxy would play like. Epi put on the blinders and attacked Roxy's content, but maybe the player generating the content is as important as the content itself.

Jack is really turning on the charm here and looking townier than he has all game. Nanook is laying very low and I'm fine with giving him the heave-ho if it comes down to it.

Could Abi be scum? Is that gambit too risky for scum? It might be... I think other players are more familiar with this risky maneuver, such a Abi themselves. What happens when scum try that move?

Not really close to calling leetic scum right now. Or Delta, I don't think Delta's red-check-reaction was all that comparable to pyxxy's, despite the two being regarded similarly.

I'll try to get a few minutes to quick catchup and post before the deadline.
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:16 pm Surprised to see three votes on Jack right now, making him the leading wagon. Didn't realize he had picked up that kind of steam, especially now when he's looking better than ever. :shrug:
Jack, did you ever respond to these assessments from Long Con about you?
Naw. What would I even say to that? I'm very charming ofc.
"What is the basis of you saying this about me, Long Con?" would be one thing.
Like "Jack gains votes, Jack gets annoyed, Jack does actual work and talks to himself for a long time, EOD rolls around, people vote for people other than Jack is like the story of my life." Hence the unyeetable meme. I don't even react to players being like "Jack is towning it up now" or "Jack looks a lot better based on his recent posting." It's every game.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I do need to look at D2 more. Like the overall move of votes that day should give some info.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:13 pm Like the idea of having to reevaluate Epi and consider he could be mafia defending his partner with yucky reasoning is actually painful. I don't want it.
You're trapped.

The only avenue this thought even has is this: "Epignosis at the last minute destroyed his team's role blocker Long Con while also attacking his OTHER partner Roxy and only started "defending" (your word) Roxy after S~V~S (not his teammate) talked him out of it.

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I think the mafia is Jack and Delta.

Jack goes first.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:13 pm Like the idea of having to reevaluate Epi and consider he could be mafia defending his partner with yucky reasoning is actually painful. I don't want it.
You're trapped.

The only avenue this thought even has is this: "Epignosis at the last minute destroyed his team's role blocker Long Con while also attacking his OTHER partner Roxy and only started "defending" (your word) Roxy after S~V~S (not his teammate) talked him out of it.

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine
:confused:

You think that I’m wolves with Roxy? Are you even reading the game?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:20 pm I think the mafia is Jack and Delta.

Jack goes first.
I guess that explains it. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Yes, the wolfteam Jack and Delta have the same stated POE as Thunal, so we shoot her. Brilliant.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The idea that we yeeted who I wanted us to yeet and I’m now trapped is just. Fucking no. Of course that isn’t what’s happening.

I’m town and I thought I had the game solved yesterday and now I think my solve was wrong (because if it’s not, it’s exactly Roxy and Nanook and I don’t think it is) and so I’ve got a wolf in my townreads. Duh.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:16 pm The idea that we yeeted who I wanted us to yeet and I’m now trapped is just. Fucking no. Of course that isn’t what’s happening.

I’m town and I thought I had the game solved yesterday and now I think my solve was wrong (because if it’s not, it’s exactly Roxy and Nanook and I don’t think it is) and so I’ve got a wolf in my townreads. Duh.
Great. Engage with this and not yourself:
S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:27 am @Epignosis

I think it was a throwaway vote. I myself (who voted unvote that day) did not realize it was an option until I was trying to decide where to move my vote since jack was sounding a bit towny to me, and LC, less so, when i popped in towards EOD.

It's not so much the vote itself, it's the way Roxy came back from it. My initial reaction to the vote
S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:10 pm
Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:37 pm I'm hurt, pain killer
Can only do this to a friend bc I know she'll understand and know it means nothing

vote svs
You know I <3 you and nothing that happens in a game changes that. But I don't actually understand this vote? Especially I seemed to gather a last minute push?

Hope you feel better and explain for me.
I missed the "I'm hurt' pain killer part". I also missed the part where the game mod announced Rox was in hospital. So I was initially perplexed as well.

When she came back, before I posted that I had missed Splints mod post, she posted this:
Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:06 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:10 pm
Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:37 pm I'm hurt, pain killer
Can only do this to a friend bc I know she'll understand and know it means nothing

vote svs
You know I <3 you and nothing that happens in a game changes that. But I don't actually understand this vote? Especially I seemed to gather a last minute push?

Hope you feel better and explain for me.

I am unsure of what explanation you want. I was in the hospital under observation on Delaudid from the take down my new dog did to me (he pulled me so hard my face was smashed into the concrete of my driveway/alley area).
I wanted to vote but had not read youv'e seen me do this to splints (usually my go to) and Kate. It's not like this is new for me.

For you kids out there I am old and think I can still bounce back when hurt but my body does not bounce anymore.

I voted you thinking you were thought of as town by most people including me so I did not think others would try to use my drug induced vote as an excuse to try and wagon you.
LongCon understandable but others - not so much. Who else was voting you I do not remember at this moment. But I will look there for people trying to take advantage of it.
This post was sincere, and I don't think Rox, based on years of playing with her, would have made that post up there ^^ "I'm hurt, pain killer", knowing her alleged teammates (and aside from LC, the others who piled onto Roxys vote were Jack and Delta) would use it as a platform to vote for me.

Delta went to LC after Thunal came in and beat everyone over the head over how towny I was (thanks Thunal!). So I'm in the air re Delta, if Jack flips as I think he will, then I think Delta could be the third. But I feel it more so about Jack.

I think the bads took advantage of Roxys vote, I think she's the least likely wolf who was on my wagon. Thunal broke it apart at the end, and the fact that Wilgy came back town after her Seanzie POE push would have made her reassess her position, imo. She was easily the strongest towny presence in the thread, and that's why she died.

But back to Roxy, that original post, where she votes me and says shes hurt. Bad Roxy doesn't do that. In my previous eloquent words, nuh uh. Bad Roxy won't manipulate friendship in a game that way, saying "I'm hurt" to an old friend and trotting back to the chatroom to giggle over how she fooled me. I know some folks think that opinion is "icky" or whatever, but it is what it is.

Rox when she came back , I 1000% agree with this post.
Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:48 pm [VOTE: SVS] aubergine

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:50 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:48 pm [VOTE: SVS] aubergine
Is this in any way influenced by Roxy's vote on SVS?
Yes in that 2 votes are better than 1. Roxy didn’t like convince me to suspect SVS.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:59 pm That is kinda a townie post from SVS, isn’t it?

I did not sway your vote with mine yet-----2 votes are better than one? How is this townie? Your thought process over SVS did not feel genuine and felt instead like you trying to save LongCon's ass. You went in with a couple of pulled quotes from SVS and when Thunal showed you how it was so very townie you even agreed it was townie posts.
Jack you are bad and I find that sad bc as a townie you can decimate people with their posts and show just how anti town or townie they are. You have done neither this game.
Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:51 pm [VOTE: SVS] aubergine

I'll mull over the LC vote overnight since I'm more than a little worried about that

I'm also worried ab SVS being town because that means I went and locked them town then panicked when it mattered which is

rough but shrug

EOD is stressful ;_;
This is the perfect example of Delta's play this game. Not digging it at all. Flip Floppy. Goes anywhere but LongCon until it was obv he was getting elimmed.
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:59 pm Phone check-in. Not caught up but voting SVS to self-pres.
The only SVS vote I understand bc it is coming from a baddie toward a townie.
And I pretty much have 'felt' everything else she said since then. She just feels real to me :shrug:

Like I said, no matter how polished his posts are, I think Jack is LC's teammate. I'm home most of today, I'll do an associations post or two later.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 248
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:43 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:42 pm Nobody is on my level
Must be very lonely.
Sometimes but I met a girl and she's pretty and dope so I mean less lonely now
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:00 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:41 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:55 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:11 pm Anyways it's still pyxxy and Roxy
:ponder:

Walk me through or link me to the Pyxxy case. I have my Pyxxy towncase and you vs Pyxxy looked like town vs town but Pyxxy also is like in my two least certain townreads so I'll hear it.

And I think Roxy is wolves here more often than Nanook.
The case is pyxxy is a wolf
Sarcasticthankyou.gif
Your welcome

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 3

Post by pyxxy »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:29 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:23 pm I’ll be gone for EoD. If Wilgy flips wolf, look at Roxy or Epi first. Nanook would be tinfoil level and not a first suspect. If Wilgy flips town, I think the game is harder than I expected and I’d look at Jack more closely. If Wilgy flips town I think our PoE is flawed.

If Nanook flips wolf I was probably wrong on Wilgy. If Nanook flips town I’d kill Wilgy unless there’s significant new evidence.

Abi, SVS, pyxxy, and Delta are town. If you need to reconstruct the PoE tomorrow then do it, but don’t include those four. Unless there’s significant new evidence I wouldn’t seriously consider them until lylo.

If I don’t survive the night, good luck town.

This is why Thunal was killed ^^^^
catching up
before I pass out (wedding was a blast) and then I'm flying tomorrow so no idea if I'll have wifi
so if you expand on this later but you're basically saying that Thunal was a fearkill? that scum Jack was so afraid of getting cased?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:14 am
Roxy wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:09 pm The issue I have with Roxy trying to open up the POE is not just that she's trying to open up the POE in and of itself. I understand that town Roxy only has to disagree with one of Wilgy or Nanook being scum to think the POE is wrong.

It's also the way she's going about it.

And I admit this is totally unfair pushing someone in the hospital on medication but here we go.

viewtopic.php?p=1078615#p1078615

This feels limp. Telling me that I know I'm scum is a null statement. Roxy's mirroring someone else's words on Delta flip flopping. It doesn't feel like real hunting to me. It feels like desperate clawing.

viewtopic.php?p=1078605#p1078605

This also feels limp. "I should have voted you" "You haven't proven to me you are town" etc.

It doesn't feel like t!Roxying thinking she's got a wolf in her sights. It feels like desperately trying to open the POE to include townies because wolves are in a box.
this feels like you are trying to *close* the POE bc wolves are probs not in it
And since you are so willing to vote Nook then just put blinders on and vote for me then wigly.
It feels like you are going for: Game over Baddies win - you are bad Jack.

This does not feel like Jack has a wolf in his sights it feels like a bJack who is becoming part of the POE and does not want any part of it.
I think this is very much a town Roxy post. Not just because I agree with her, but the tone of it.

She was right before Wilgy died, and she's especially right after Wilgy died. The POE that was being used was incorrect, and needed to be reconsidered.

And as Thunal said before she was NK, if Wilgy flips town, we need to reconsider the POE, and Jack. I am glad she made that legacy post.

Gotta go do dog stuff before the rain starts (here in NY it has rained every Saturday for 4, maybe 5? weeks. Ugh).
ah okay this is what you're getting at
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:36 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:11 am I might legit self vote if it saves Wilgy at EoD
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:29 pm Vote Wilgy
Glad you ain't my bodyguard.
I wasn't saving him no matter what I did. I gave up.
L
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:11 pm Anyways it's still pyxxy and Roxy
mao
☆Princess Abigail☆

L indeed

I can't give enough of a shit about mafia anymore to scream and shout at people to get off obv towns like Wilgy anymore be cause it upsets me when they don't listen.

Whereas if I give up... well I hate myself cause I was right but at least I'm not toxic

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:05 am Sighs
that's it from you?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:54 am
Must be very lonely.
hey

W
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:22 am L indeed

I can't give enough of a shit about mafia anymore to scream and shout at people to get off obv towns like Wilgy anymore be cause it upsets me when they don't listen.

Whereas if I give up... well I hate myself cause I was right but at least I'm not toxic
we stan a non-toxic biodegradable queen
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:23 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:54 am
Must be very lonely.
hey

W
W indeed. Caitlin is an angel

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:24 am

We do indeed

So do you still want me dead?

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@☆Princess Abigail☆ roxy wasn't kidding tagging you is a pain

setting aside our.....differences

why is roxy a wolf?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:29 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:24 am

We do indeed

So do you still want me dead?
yeah kinda but not in a productive way atm, unless I want to accuse you of shielding slanky nooky boy or something wild like that, but you're right about nook just being nook, but really if he doesn't pick it up tomorrow then like wtf is he doing

I'm coming around to SVS's approach of just finding a scumread, because my catch up felt like a whole bunch of people talking about how people weren't paired with LC and how it didn't make any sense

so I find it towny to go for something

the only thing I would second guess about SVS was those comments at some point about how LC was a good scum and not easily caught. and idr that really be revisited at all after the flip

Epi following up on Jack felt a little weird, but I think that's more because I townread jack, his reaction to Epi's progression reminds me of when he and Camilla were lost in the sauce and we all got son'd by Alison, where I feel like his scum game has slightly less...belief in denying suspicion? idk

sort of writing this in pieces while I look at VCs. wait I'm dumb I'm not doing my color in things. lemme post this and break open the CSS
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Post by pyxxy »

D1:
LinearPoint - 4
Voters: Thunal33, Delta, leetic, Dyslexicon

Scotty - 2
Voters: S~V~S, Seanzie

DrWilgy - 1
Voters: pyxxy

Thunal33 - 1
Voters: Roxy

Delta - 1
Voters: Scotty

pyxxy - 2
Voters: Long Con, Jackofhearts2005

Dyslexicon - 1
Voters: Epignosis

--------------

D2:
S~V~S - 2
Voters: Roxy, Long Con

DrWilgy - 1
Voters: Jackofhearts2005

leetic - 1
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Long Con - 4
Voters: Epignosis, Thunal33, Delta, leetic

Dyslexicon/Princess Abigail - 1

Jackofhearts2005 - 2
Voters: ☆Princess Abigail☆, DrWilgy

Unvote - 1
Voters: S~V~S

--------------------

D3:
DrWilgy - 4
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Thunal33, Jackofhearts2005, ☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - 2
Voters: Delta, pyxxy

Roxy - 1

Jackofhearts2005 - 1

------------------

yay colors
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME what's your read on Abigail?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

jk that's a dumb question and I'm not being productive

one on one off one wildcard?

LC wagon is either clean or 1 bc of formation and simple brain logic

bedtime soon but tomorrow might reread what competing wagons existed

the issue is where's the credit claims besides the obvious

unless so secure that it's safe to nk thunal and just rock with most of her legacy
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:20 pm I think the mafia is Jack and Delta.

Jack goes first.
:sigh:

Why am I partnered with Jack in your eyes?
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:31 am @☆Princess Abigail☆ roxy wasn't kidding tagging you is a pain

why is roxy a wolf?
Reasons I am not willing to expand upon so let's say vibes

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:04 am D1:
LinearPoint - 4
Voters: Thunal33, Delta, leetic, Dyslexicon

Scotty - 2
Voters: S~V~S, Seanzie

DrWilgy - 1

Thunal33 - 1
Voters: Roxy

Delta - 1
Voters: Scotty

pyxxy - 2
Voters: Long Con, Jackofhearts2005

Dyslexicon - 1

--------------

D2:
S~V~S - 2
Voters: Roxy, Long Con

DrWilgy - 1
Voters: Jackofhearts2005

leetic - 1
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Long Con - 4
Voters: Epignosis, Thunal33, Delta, leetic

Dyslexicon/Princess Abigail - 1

Jackofhearts2005 - 2
Voters: ☆Princess Abigail☆, DrWilgy

Unvote - 1

--------------------

D3:
DrWilgy - 4
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Thunal33, Jackofhearts2005, ☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - 2
Voters: Delta, pyxxy

Roxy - 1

Jackofhearts2005 - 1

------------------

yay colors
Oh fuck it is just Delta +1 cool!

ImageImage

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:23 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:05 am Sighs
that's it from you?
I mean I'm probably just going iso thunal and sheep her poe
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:06 am @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME what's your read on Abigail?
Probably town ig
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 89

Post by S~V~S »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:31 am @☆Princess Abigail☆ roxy wasn't kidding tagging you is a pain

why is roxy a wolf?
How did you do this? I tried cut/paste into the tag, it didn't work. Sooo frustrating.

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:10 pm Yes, the wolfteam Jack and Delta have the same stated POE as Thunal, so we shoot her. Brilliant.
Her legacy post was "If Wilgy flips time, it's time to reassess the POE, and to reassess Jack". I would have shot her, too, if I were you.
pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:10 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:29 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:23 pm I’ll be gone for EoD. If Wilgy flips wolf, look at Roxy or Epi first. Nanook would be tinfoil level and not a first suspect. If Wilgy flips town, I think the game is harder than I expected and I’d look at Jack more closely. If Wilgy flips town I think our PoE is flawed.

If Nanook flips wolf I was probably wrong on Wilgy. If Nanook flips town I’d kill Wilgy unless there’s significant new evidence.

Abi, SVS, pyxxy, and Delta are town. If you need to reconstruct the PoE tomorrow then do it, but don’t include those four. Unless there’s significant new evidence I wouldn’t seriously consider them until lylo.

This is why Thunal was killed ^^^^
catching up
before I pass out (wedding was a blast) and then I'm flying tomorrow so no idea if I'll have wifi
so if you expand on this later but you're basically saying that Thunal was a fearkill? that scum Jack was so afraid of getting cased?
i wouldn't call it "fear"; I'd call it strategy. Not wanting the thread leader to case you is smart, not fearful. If you're wolves, and the strongest hunter in town is saying, "Hmm, we've been wrong, maybe we need to look at Jack", getting rid of her is a calculated risk. But potentially worth it. She posted it about 45 minuted before EOD when the thread was pretty busy, it could have gotten lost, people could have forgotten she said it. If I were bad Jack, it's prolly a risk I would have taken. She also wrenched the thread away from yeeting me. He wanted it to go away, and he prolly was hoping taking Thunals voice out of the thread would make it go away. His first post of the new day was replying to me, I voted for him like 15 minutes after the thread opened,
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:46 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:15 pm Imma vote for Jack. I think he was partnered with LC.

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine
Ffs do something besides repeat this. Please.
This is a person who wanted "Hmm let's reassess Jack" to go away, and to get back to the business of yeeting Roxy.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 89

Post by S~V~S »

Silly not proofreading SVS said: Her legacy post was "If Wilgy flips time, it's time to reassess the POE, and to reassess Jack". I would have shot her, too, if I were you.
That should be, "If Wilgy flips town". Not even sure how I typed that as 'time' :confused:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:23 pm I’ll be gone for EoD. [
If Wilgy flips wolf, look at Roxy or Epi first. Nanook would be tinfoil level and not a first suspect. If Wilgy flips town, I think the game is harder than I expected and I’d look at Jack more closely. If Wilgy flips town I think our PoE is flawed.

Really, SVS?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Super frustrating. Once again gonna have to do all the work myself in a team game and ppl will be like “Jack’s recent posts have been really townie” and we’ll yeet whoever I say to yeet and if I’m right, tomorrow it will be a bus and if I’m wrong, tomorrow it will be because I’m a wolf and wanted to yeet a townie and we can do it all over again.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:11 am

why is roxy a wolf?
Reasons I am not willing to expand upon so let's say vibes
You are going to have to expand, I mean the point of mafia is to debate. Your unwillingness to do so is eye catching to say the least.

And you have said the very least.

Why do you keep voting your town reads?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:41 am Super frustrating. Once again gonna have to do all the work myself in a team game and ppl will be like “Jack’s recent posts have been really townie” and we’ll yeet whoever I say to yeet and if I’m right, tomorrow it will be a bus and if I’m wrong, tomorrow it will be because I’m a wolf and wanted to yeet a townie and we can do it all over again.
Your unwillingness to expand the poe is why you are where you are at.

This is a team gane. You were wrong I was right so move on.
;)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If I believe Thunal was killed for a reason, that Thunal would do a better job directing town than Abi (and to a lesser degree, SVS and Delta), then I believe in that legacy. I specifically don’t look at Pyxxy. If it were Pyxxy/Roxy, I think Abby dies over Thunal. That’s my starting point.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Delta, SVS, Abi are all townreads of mine, sure. But I don’t think townreading them enters into a decision to kill Thunal or not kill Thunal. Like in a Delta/whoever or SVS/whoever world, those players do not feel threatened by losing Thunal over Abi.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I guess if Abi is a wolf, she does kill Thunal over herself wowee.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Justplayingitcool youve updated like one dead slot on the front page
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I'm so sick believing a higher poster abs a low poster is what we are looking for.

So pa and Jack
Jack and nook
Nook and PA
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Not sick .....stuck
;)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Stuck like in a “I have to believe this” kinda way or in a “I don’t know if I should believe this but I keep thinking it” kinda way?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:45 am If I believe Thunal was killed for a reason, that Thunal would do a better job directing town than Abi (and to a lesser degree, SVS and Delta), then I believe in that legacy. I specifically don’t look at Pyxxy. If it were Pyxxy/Roxy, I think Abby dies over Thunal. That’s my starting point.
I disagree with locking onto thunal reads. You believe her legacy then why not vote yourself.

Everyone's reads are valid

Make your own poe and we can find common ground as a town And go from there.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:54 am Stuck like in a “I have to believe this” kinda way or in a “I don’t know if I should believe this but I keep thinking it” kinda way?
Stuck as in its what my brain believes
;)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:33 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:42 am
Roxy was in the hospital and she voted me becasue she knew I could deal with that. I 100000% think she would not do that if she were bad (I originally wrote "do that bad", I have to get that wording out of my head), use our irl friendship as a chip or ploy in a game. Nuh uh.
I need you to sell me on this. I don't doubt the last sentence (or second to last sentence- "Nuh uh" isn't something to be doubted).

However, you're operating under the assumption that Roxy was in her right mind when she voted you.

The vote for you came after the "I'm bad bye" post (I acknowledge the time differential, but Roxy still mentioned pain and I assume being on pain killers).

A completely viable alternative here (for Roxy) is to vote the UNVOTE option.

I ask this of you because I trust your alignment more than Jack's at this stage, but I'm agreeing with more of Jack's posts.

To reword what I'm looking for, assume the position that:

Roxy is mafia.
Roxy gets hurt, gets medical treatment, is in pain / on medication, comes into the thread, needs to vote.
What does she do?
I like this post. I can’t say it doesn’t come from a wolf but like…it’s the way I’ve felt about SVS’s Roxy read and I’ve been unable to get a good answer out of her. Hope Epi did.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:56 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:45 am If I believe Thunal was killed for a reason, that Thunal would do a better job directing town than Abi (and to a lesser degree, SVS and Delta), then I believe in that legacy. I specifically don’t look at Pyxxy. If it were Pyxxy/Roxy, I think Abby dies over Thunal. That’s my starting point.
I disagree with locking onto thunal reads. You believe her legacy then why not vote yourself.

Everyone's reads are valid

Make your own poe and we can find common ground as a town And go from there.
I looked into myself per Thunal’s legacy and found myself to be town. But sure.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Yeah but epi is using flawed logic.
I play old school. There's no unvote option EVER in my game style.
If you think I would use a hospitalization to use a friend I guess you must think I'm a very shitty person and a hoffiffic friend to have.
If you believe this just vote me now bc I'm not going to make this point again.
;)

Return to “Previous Heists”