☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 248
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:48 pm Cook the goose!

Boil the duck!

Pepper the chicken!
Nice wagon you're joining. What will you do when I flip town?
Probably cry a little.

Maybe eat dinner. EoD is around that time.

Then look at your reads and see if they take me somewhere.

Oh also figure out who started the wagon on you.
Well tbh despite screaming pretty loudly about how bad town is I'm like 99% sure their ending D1 PoE was 2/3rds flipped townies.

Oops.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

And yes, I am including myself in the "dumpster fire" of a town. Me CC'ing was ill-advised, for I should have paid more attention to Dizzy's obvious soft. But what can you do, it seems a fake red check is a no-win situation
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm Jack is the first person to defend me from a fake red check. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned
If it was fake

Or if I'm somehow wrong

You should be deeply concerned

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:33 pm

Boil the duck!

Pepper the chicken!
Probably cry a little.

Well tbh despite screaming pretty loudly about how bad town is I'm like 99% sure their ending D1 PoE was 2/3rds flipped townies.

Oops.
Yeah, it's not my fault that Scotty refused to self-pres or LP refused to claim when it would have saved them, your point being?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Night 1

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:25 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:34 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:17 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:44 pm Like seriously it was the easiest choice of my mafia career

What do you do when you sub in to a cop slot in the night with no info?

Cop the extremely loud voice

Oh look red lol

Will anyone listen to me over the 300 poster who's gonna bury my claim though?
I've seen you do this before, with Jay in the Hungry game. I believe you; if you were bad and you wanted him dead so much that you would make a loud fakeclaim to achieve it, you would have just killed him last night, especially after the doc died. And this is exactly what I would have done as cop, too.

Plus in retrospect, Dizzy was playing a cagey game. Involved, keeping up, but not drawing much attention to himself, or making any hard suspicions that could get him NK before he copped someone.

I still will reread the thread this afternoon in order, but I'll trust Abigail here, [VOTE: leetic] aubergine
UwU
Can you ask the host what would happen if you get roleblocked? Is it possible that you could mistake that for a red check?
No

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:34 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm Jack is the first person to defend me from a fake red check. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned
If it was fake

Or if I'm somehow wrong

You should be deeply concerned
You think I'm not deeply concerned? Occam's razor does point to a scum action having caused this, which is why I'm not suspecting you. But you better open your mind to the fact that I will flip town unless you want to look like a major dunce in hindsight.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:36 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:25 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:34 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:17 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:44 pm Like seriously it was the easiest choice of my mafia career

What do you do when you sub in to a cop slot in the night with no info?

Cop the extremely loud voice

Oh look red lol

Will anyone listen to me over the 300 poster who's gonna bury my claim though?
I've seen you do this before, with Jay in the Hungry game. I believe you; if you were bad and you wanted him dead so much that you would make a loud fakeclaim to achieve it, you would have just killed him last night, especially after the doc died. And this is exactly what I would have done as cop, too.

Plus in retrospect, Dizzy was playing a cagey game. Involved, keeping up, but not drawing much attention to himself, or making any hard suspicions that could get him NK before he copped someone.

I still will reread the thread this afternoon in order, but I'll trust Abigail here, [VOTE: leetic] aubergine
UwU
Can you ask the host what would happen if you get roleblocked? Is it possible that you could mistake that for a red check?
No
Why not? At the very least, it would be useful for future reference
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:35 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:33 pm

Boil the duck!

Pepper the chicken!
Probably cry a little.

Oops.
Yeah, it's not my fault that Scotty refused to self-pres or LP refused to claim when it would have saved them, your point being?
Like, there is only so much I can do on my own, and if town wants to be found they have to put some effort in themselves. I do not regret my LP vote, for it was the best decision I could have made with the available evidence. But at a certain point you have to fault the low posters for what happened
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:06 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:38 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:10 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:51 am
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:26 pm Sadly, Abigail is probably town. They are doing something incredibly stupid, which will be made clear in due time. But I just don't see mafia doing this — trying to out a potential Cop CC when it's unclear one exists and trying to kill a vocal townie that they could nightkill anyway just doesn't make sense to lose a decently townread player that will be outed by my flip. A 1v1 here will just waste town's day, so I'll try to do my best to avoid it.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine It is completely weird how they completely avoided talking about the elephant in the room, and since this is likely t/t and the two wagons last EoD that they ignored were also t/t, I think it shows a pretty consistent pattern of a wolf that is happy to let town fight itself.
Using the word *stupid* to describe a player is not nice and frowned upon by me.
I'm glad people are playing their own game instead of the lemmings that followed you yesterday.
Well to be stupid I would have to be wrong which I'm not so the insult lost its fangs.
Well, you are wrong. If you're actually town, you better apologize when I flip
Oh god they said the towny words
Cool I caught up

Time to piss Leetic off lol

I rescind my claim and Leetic is obv town as fuck

Thunal is obv town as fuck.

Delta is obv town as fuck.

Roxy looks awful

Jack looks awful

Pyxxy looks pretty mid

You can say I played bad but there's 24 hours left in this phase and we have 4 people who are basically lock town off this so let's go win a game and you can bitch at me after kk

I rescind my claim

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I guarantee, if even a third of the town was as vocal as I was we would be in a much better position
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:40 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:26 pm Sadly, Abigail is probably town. They are doing something incredibly stupid, which will be made clear in due time. But I just don't see mafia doing this — trying to out a potential Cop CC when it's unclear one exists and trying to kill a vocal townie that they could nightkill anyway just doesn't make sense to lose a decently townread player that will be outed by my flip. A 1v1 here will just waste town's day, so I'll try to do my best to avoid it.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine It is completely weird how they completely avoided talking about the elephant in the room, and since this is likely t/t and the two wagons last EoD that they ignored were also t/t, I think it shows a pretty consistent pattern of a wolf that is happy to let town fight itself.
Using the word *stupid* to describe a player is not nice and frowned upon by me.
I'm glad people are playing their own game instead of the lemmings that followed you yesterday.
Well to be stupid I would have to be wrong which I'm not so the insult lost its fangs.
Cool I caught up

Roxy looks awful

Jack looks awful

Pyxxy looks pretty mid

You can say I played bad but there's 24 hours left in this phase and we have 4 people who are basically lock town off this so let's go win a game and you can bitch at me after kk

I rescind my claim
What the actual fuck? You are invited to receive my nomination for "town dunce of the year"
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

All that BS for nothing. Town better back off my wagon
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh and I probs would've rescinded earlier but I actually thought Leetics initial reaction was like awful and than I thought I was getting very useful info and I should hold it till everyone checked in or till there was 24 hours left *shrugs*

I regret nothing

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh ye SVS is also like probs town

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Just when I've thought I've seen everything, this game finds another way to surprise me
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

thats brilliant timing LMAOOOO
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:21 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:20 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:24 pm If my wagon is pure, that means that there are 3 scum (2 or 4 is unlikely in a setup of this size) in DrWilgy/Delta/Roxy/pixxy/Jack
This set up is literally always 3 wtf lol
I've seen other numbers of scum in 15 players, but those are usually role madness
I misread your post I'm sorry I read it as saying it's either 2 or 4 but it says unlikely my bad

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I tell you, Abigail. You are very very lucky that you did not out any town PRs
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Abi you made me think about mech for this thats so cruel
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:24 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:23 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:42 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:24 pm Good night, friends.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME You probably do need to try this game.

@Thunal33 Wink wink
Idk I think I'm gonna give it a bit and see how it shakes out, ideally you guys kill a couple mafia today and tomorrow and I can swoop in later and give the game winning poe from there
Like right here. This, and pretty much the rest of his D1, look like complete fluff in hindsight.
This A. Implies no activity on D2 either

B. Is normal Nook

C. When Nook decides to participate in late game it will be game winning lol

Nook is town
What about his posts exclude him from being scum?
The fact that they are towny

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

OKAY WITH THAT IN MIND can people go revisit Long Con's reaction to the Leetic check with the knowledge that Abi was fpsing & Leetic prolly town?

I feel like I'm losing it but there's something there
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:30 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:26 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:01 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:01 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:21 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:18 pm
Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:13 pm

I'm a little way off my record :,) 1100 posts to beat \o/
Mine is about 1100 but I do not intend to ever do that again lol.
Well, at least one of you has to step it up (assuming you're town) since town is about to lose its most vocal poster
Excessive posting often does the opposite you want it to. Usually making content is good but when you flood the thread with posts it makes it harder for low posters to engage, not easier.
Not when you push said low posters to engage
You've been complaining about how they aren't so clearly it isn't doing what you want it to do but

Your a wolf trying to thread clog to suck the air out of the thread and suffocate the town that are quiet and can't keep up so makes sense
Also, wrong your, and yes I have earned the right to be pedantic about your posts
Your your your your your your your

Pls understand that I'm gonna use wrong yours and there's a lot because I am on mobile and use Swipe text cause it's easier for my broken brain and I'm not gonna fix it

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Well, the first half of the day phase was wasted. Let's see if we can do something better in the second half

I'm probably gonna need a couple hours to clear my mind from that BS
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:40 pm I guarantee, if even a third of the town was as vocal as I was we would be in a much better position
I doubt it tbh

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I think the leetic check being fake gave me a new burst of energy because I really didnt want to have to become the loud townie & there's actually like. Motivation to solve this day over going 'red check brrrrrr'
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:41 pm

Cool I caught up

Roxy looks awful

Jack looks awful

Pyxxy looks pretty mid

I rescind my claim
What the actual fuck? You are invited to receive my nomination for "town dunce of the year"
Your invited to not be an ass

I got literally an entire town core off this lol

Oh right long con also looks pretty bad tbh

I'mma vote there

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:43 pm I tell you, Abigail. You are very very lucky that you did not out any town PRs
Well, I did out that I was vanilla, so scum knows I'm not PR now. Ugh.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:43 pm thats brilliant timing LMAOOOO

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 89

Post by S~V~S »

Oh ffs lol.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:43 pm I tell you, Abigail. You are very very lucky that you did not out any town PRs
No town PR is CCing me lol

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:47 pm

Cool I caught up

Roxy looks awful

Jack looks awful

Pyxxy looks pretty mid

I rescind my claim

I'mma vote there
Making and maintaining a fake check like that is being an ass lol

But I really need to get myself out of this mindset
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:43 pm Abi you made me think about mech for this thats so cruel
I love making you think about mech and watching your head explode its my favorite bb

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:16 pm So we have someone not claiming when it could save them, someone not self-presing, and now it seems a cop fakeclaim gambit. If Abigail is town, then this game is a perfect storm of terrible town play
Aged wonderfully
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:44 pm OKAY WITH THAT IN MIND can people go revisit Long Con's reaction to the Leetic check with the knowledge that Abi was fpsing & Leetic prolly town?

No your right

It's like actually probably just LC/Roxy/Jack or Pyxxy tbh

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:46 pm Well, the first half of the day phase was wasted. Let's see if we can do something better in the second half

I'm probably gonna need a couple hours to clear my mind from that BS
It wasn't wasted at all

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:50 pm
Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:44 pm OKAY WITH THAT IN MIND can people go revisit Long Con's reaction to the Leetic check with the knowledge that Abi was fpsing & Leetic prolly town?

No your right

Do you think LC/Jack stacked on v!pyxxy with v/v wagons as is?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:47 pm I think the leetic check being fake gave me a new burst of energy because I really didnt want to have to become the loud townie & there's actually like. Motivation to solve this day over going 'red check brrrrrr'
I love you <3

Thanks let's get it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:47 pm
Well, I did out that I was vanilla, so scum knows I'm not PR now. Ugh.
They also don't care your loud and wrong you weren't dying anyways lol

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:51 pm
Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:47 pm I think the leetic check being fake gave me a new burst of energy because I really didnt want to have to become the loud townie & there's actually like. Motivation to solve this day over going 'red check brrrrrr'
I love you <3

Thanks let's get it
Lets GO
☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:49 pm
Also I claimed cop specifically cause it purely never exists here

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

:omg:
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:49 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:47 pm

Cool I caught up

Roxy looks awful

Jack looks awful

Pyxxy looks pretty mid

I rescind my claim

I'mma vote there
Making and maintaining a fake check like that is being an ass lol

But I really need to get myself out of this mindset
No it's not.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 89

Post by S~V~S »

No it wasn’t wasted.

Quite the opposite.

I’ll revote but I have to reread for this brave new world.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Wow. I didn't expect it to be rescinded, but having the check out there might have had some benefit. Abi and leetic are both town almost for sure.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

If one did it would have been very very bad. There's a reason why fake cop claims like this are considered gamethrowing behavior
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:51 pm

No your right

Generally speaking I wouldn't think that but I'm opening my mind too new possibilities after me and my entire wolf team stacked multiple days in a row

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:52 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

:omg:
Ye ye let's go!

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:52 pm
Also I claimed cop specifically cause it purely never exists here
It's not just a cop; Mikey's play in the game I mentioned was bad because it outed a town roleblocker. Just don't do it again
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:54 pm
Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:51 pm

No your right

Generally speaking I wouldn't think that but I'm opening my mind too new possibilities after me and my entire wolf team stacked multiple days in a row
I'm never recovering from the reunion game d1 vc

But I'd like to hope this would be a little different
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:53 pm No it wasn’t wasted.

Quite the opposite.

I’ll revote but I have to reread for this brave new world.
I love you UwU thanks for obv towning yourself

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”