Total votes: 11
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Night 1

Post by leetic »

But I guess, if Abigail was pulling a Mikey, then what reason would she have to be so confident on scumreading me when she just arrived in the game? Dyslexicon didn't scumread me, so it can't be that
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Is it confirmed if there can be ITPs or not? Because that is the only possibility that makes even a shred of sense
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I hope people are actually active after this day. If the game ends with town that was mislynched on D2 as the highest poster, I will be very upset
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Here's a list of every possible scenario that I can think of:

* I am a hidden miller or just scum that didn't get the memo.
** However, this game is not bastard.
* There is a tailor
** But why would they target me when there are many other options more likely to get checked (Scotty, for instance)
* Abigail is pulling a Mikey, fakeclaiming Cop because they think there's no other way to get their scumread lynched
** But how would they be so confident of this after literally just arriving at the game
* Abigail is mafia trying to bait the CC
** Just why? Since the doctor was 2-shot, cop will likely be 2-shot as well and Abigail's slot was in no real danger
* Abigail is just intentionally throwing
** See no reason to count that out now
* Abigail is an independent — either a Jester trying to bait the CC/be exposed when I flip town or a Lyncher with me as the target
** But either of these don't exactly vibe with Dyslexicon's behavior D1. Well, aside from maybe the self-vote, but it was dropped

Why do I feel like I'm writing my own case?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Or I guess Insane Cop is another possibility, but again, bastard.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:50 pm Or I guess Insane Cop is another possibility, but again, bastard.
I'll bite. Let's say, somehow, you're town. Who's reaction to your red check do you think is likely TMI? Who do you think is trying to look good off your flip?
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:56 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:50 pm Or I guess Insane Cop is another possibility, but again, bastard.
I'll bite. Let's say, somehow, you're town. Who's reaction to your red check do you think is likely TMI? Who do you think is trying to look good off your flip?
It's more likely that mafia just allows town to eat themselves in these scenarios
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy is the only one who conspicuously avoided discussing my supposed check, but then again like half the game hasn't showed up
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:04 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:00 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:39 pm Anyways I have a red on Leetic so merk them so I can die tonight and be showered with praise in dvc
Incredibly based
I'm just here to make life easier Nook
Appreciate you boo ❤️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I'm reasonably sure that jpic considers tailors bastard fwiw
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

@Delta You're lurking, got any thoughts? I know you'll take my side, eh?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Although Dizzy's "I don't care about D1 but would like to survive to D2" corresponds to a PR soft, and if wolves have a role that can screw with night results, they would have good reason to use it on Dyslexicon…

I think I've had my eureka moment
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Or a bus driver! Someone might have wanted to redirect a kill from me onto a scum member and accidentally sent the cop check to them! I'm starting to see possibilities that make sense
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Well, goodnight for now. At least keep the activity going; if there's not a page of extra posts by the time I wake up I'll be disappointed! Inactivity kills towns.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 248
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:13 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:11 pm Well, I know I'm probably dead already. But I implore you that we at least focus on other stuff today. Y'all do realize that this day'll be a complete waste if I flip town (which I will)
If you are a civilian, I know exactly what I'll do.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:13 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:09 pm Okay I'm gonna go give my girlfriend all my attention

Leetic/Long Con/+1

No cap.
When you get back, is your cop gated/limited in any way? like odd night or 2 shot or anything like that?
This is a loaded question because answering this could theoretically let mafia play around the info and I just want to die tonight.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:15 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:09 pm Okay I'm gonna go give my girlfriend all my attention

Leetic/Long Con/+1

No cap.
That's not cool please.
Soz it's just kinda my world view right meow

I think you and Leetic interactions don't really look great

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:20 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:07 pm I think my favorite thing is the tripping over feet to simultaneously try to shade me and call my claim obviously fake

While also openly acknowledging that it is in fact not obviously fake by speculating about "the real cop"
Unless there is a tailor in this setup, or there are bastard hidden millers, then you did not get a red check on me. That is clear.

Just because it is possible for a cop to exist in a setup doesn't mean your claim isn't obviously fake. It's possible for a roleblocker to exist, if I claim roleblocker, does that mean that said claim isn;t obviously fake?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:03 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:04 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:00 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:39 pm Anyways I have a red on Leetic so merk them so I can die tonight and be showered with praise in dvc
Incredibly based
I'm just here to make life easier Nook
Appreciate you boo ❤️
Love you 2 bb

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

The desperation

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I love it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Is there hammer?

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

no hammer, no

also hihi o/ pretty busy today but I'll dissect everything & come back to my eod thoughts once I'm available
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:26 pm Sadly, Abigail is probably town. They are doing something incredibly stupid, which will be made clear in due time. But I just don't see mafia doing this — trying to out a potential Cop CC when it's unclear one exists and trying to kill a vocal townie that they could nightkill anyway just doesn't make sense to lose a decently townread player that will be outed by my flip. A 1v1 here will just waste town's day, so I'll try to do my best to avoid it.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine It is completely weird how they completely avoided talking about the elephant in the room, and since this is likely t/t and the two wagons last EoD that they ignored were also t/t, I think it shows a pretty consistent pattern of a wolf that is happy to let town fight itself.
Using the word *stupid* to describe a player is not nice and frowned upon by me.
I'm glad people are playing their own game instead of the lemmings that followed you yesterday.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:28 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:22 pm That sounds less like a gambit and more like irresponsible narcissism. Is that Abi's MO? That sounds far-fetched, especially for a newcomer to the game. It sounds a lot more like something a wolf might do, but you think Abi is a Town gambit-maker?
My perspective is perhaps biased because I played in a game where someone did exactlly that. https://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vb ... p?t=151853 See Mikey (flashflaash account) on D2 (would be considered D3 in this site's parlance)
Does anyone ever actuality follow these links and read them? I don't bc its useless to base reads on meta bc meta changes game to game. And if you say not me then I would ask - so you still play like your first game? Unsure of everything?
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:51 am
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:26 pm Sadly, Abigail is probably town. They are doing something incredibly stupid, which will be made clear in due time. But I just don't see mafia doing this — trying to out a potential Cop CC when it's unclear one exists and trying to kill a vocal townie that they could nightkill anyway just doesn't make sense to lose a decently townread player that will be outed by my flip. A 1v1 here will just waste town's day, so I'll try to do my best to avoid it.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine It is completely weird how they completely avoided talking about the elephant in the room, and since this is likely t/t and the two wagons last EoD that they ignored were also t/t, I think it shows a pretty consistent pattern of a wolf that is happy to let town fight itself.
Using the word *stupid* to describe a player is not nice and frowned upon by me.
I'm glad people are playing their own game instead of the lemmings that followed you yesterday.
Well to be stupid I would have to be wrong which I'm not so the insult lost its fangs.

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:29 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:06 pm Y'know, usually mechanically outed wolves just stop spewing. Something which I, noticeably, am not doing
This is desperately self-aware. [VOTE: leetic] aubergine
Hrm

This is the same way Scotty described leetic.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:34 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:30 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:12 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:08 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:07 pm I think my favorite thing is the tripping over feet to simultaneously try to shade me and call my claim obviously fake

While also openly acknowledging that it is in fact not obviously fake by speculating about "the real cop"
Leetic: "your play is dangerous because it might out the real cop"

Also leetic: "I claim cop"

Yeah, I'm comfortable calling Leetic mafia.
How are those contradictory statements? I rescinded the claim but an actual cop would have every right to be pissed off by this.
Another person claiming cop would make a hypothetical real cop outside you/Abi more likely to claim.
The point was never to hold onto it for long. Ideally, Abigail would have rescinded, then I would immediately rescind afterwards, and nobody would have to be outed
lololololololololololololololol

You kids are so hilarious.
This also makes zero sense and feels like scrambling what townie would do this?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:40 pm I hope people are actually active after this day. If the game ends with town that was mislynched on D2 as the highest poster, I will be very upset
In a game of mafia is not the quantity of posts that makes you town is what you post. You led a v bad elim d 1 calm down its no wonder players do not want to follow you.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:48 pm Here's a list of every possible scenario that I can think of:

* I am a hidden miller or just scum that didn't get the memo.
** However, this game is not bastard.
* There is a tailor
** But why would they target me when there are many other options more likely to get checked (Scotty, for instance)
* Abigail is pulling a Mikey, fakeclaiming Cop because they think there's no other way to get their scumread lynched
** But how would they be so confident of this after literally just arriving at the game
* Abigail is mafia trying to bait the CC
** Just why? Since the doctor was 2-shot, cop will likely be 2-shot as well and Abigail's slot was in no real danger
* Abigail is just intentionally throwing
** See no reason to count that out now
* Abigail is an independent — either a Jester trying to bait the CC/be exposed when I flip town or a Lyncher with me as the target
** But either of these don't exactly vibe with Dyslexicon's behavior D1. Well, aside from maybe the self-vote, but it was dropped

Why do I feel like I'm writing my own case?
The host said they were not a bastard
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:36 am Or a bus driver! Someone might have wanted to redirect a kill from me onto a scum member and accidentally sent the cop check to them! I'm starting to see possibilities that make sense
Graspy imo
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:10 am

Well to be stupid I would have to be wrong which I'm not so the insult lost its fangs.
<3
Great attitude but I still dislike leetics use of it
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Ok I'm up and walking Luffy.

I also have Ari so I'll be in and out.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I want to pull Delta quotes and Thunal quotes but I'd also like to ask LongCon why he ignored my responses to his posts.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 89

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Post by S~V~S »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:27 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:08 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:00 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:58 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:47 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:37 pm Let's take a closer look at Scotty's ISO because why not.
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:35 pm Slank cover

Like a can of beans spilt at a picnic onto the towel
Fluff.
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:36 pm
I agree with you

Which is probably a form of bandwagon fallacy
Agreement with me, although I'm not sure if he's insinuating that anything alignment indicative can be gleamed from that or if he's just agreeing that yes, it's a fallacy. Likely fluff
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:37 pm

CA-CAW
Fluff.
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:39 pm

ca-caw
Fluff. Admittedly in response to a fluff vote
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:40 pm
Do you always come on this strong?

At least buy us a drink first
First (sort of) substantive post. A bit weird, since I wasn't even responding to Scotty here, I was responding to Delta. A weird interjection, and I'm not sure what he wants us to take away from this. A recurring theme, as you will see
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:50 pm

Oooh I like this route

Preferred alignment? I guess town. Usually like one step above vanilla, like a low grade info role. Including this one I think I am at 19 straight town rolls so I don’t even remember what it’s like to be bad

Yes, I post a lot but slank cover this game

I have a terrible memory- I’ve played with everyone but you I think. Yea, I think I played with leetic before but can’t remember the details.
Responses to Delta's questions, the double quoting likely being the result of a technical error. Not much of interest here, although they admit to slanking in this game
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:22 pm
This reeks of hyper self awareness and I don’t think you really mean that
His most infamous post. Again, I'm not sure what he wants us to glean from this, and it feels like light shading. At least three other players (pixxy, LP, Jack) have quoted/referenced this to the same effect. Is he trying to attract attention by going after the highest poster, or?
Scotty wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:32 am Haven’t read since yesterday

Currently in the midst of packing and moving and I’m contemplating hiring someone to commit arson and burn down the place to collect insurance money because it’s all so stressful.
Fluff. Sorry you're going through that by the way
Scotty wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:33 am I’m not voting for delta on day 1 because I don’t know them
Fluff, saying you're not going to vote for someone for a reason regardless of their potential alignment isn't exactly pushing the game forward.
Scotty wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:24 pm

Based on the two pages I’ve read, I think delta is acting more like a beta and is afraid to take a stance on me. The idk on a GTH on me is one of those
Now going after Delta. It is interesting that he has only been going after the more active players, although to be fair he may not even be paying attention to the lowposters.
Scotty wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:26 pm
hi, what is cruel praytell?

My philosophy is in my homesite, if I don’t know you I ain’t voting you in D1 unless there is exactly one wolf in the setup and I suspect you.

I do currently suspect you, btw :beer:
I don’t think there’s only one wolf pretending to be a bean
Fluff, and affirming suspicion of Delta (but won't vote, again seemingly doesn't want to push the game forward) Suspicion due to an "IDK" on a GTH, but not like Delta was the only player who acted like that
Scotty wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:28 pm I don’t like Seanzie’s posts. They’re strong stances, like a 4th position in ballet.

But no one ever uses 4th position in practice

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Weird push, reason for pushing makes no sense, and again going after one of the more (at the time) active players.

I can see two conclusions from this:

1. Scotty is a townie who isn't really paying attention to the game and is mostly posting without thinking
2. They are a wolf that is trying to shade more active town players, potentially being able to prevent a towncore without having to put in too much effort

Both are believable at this point.
leetic, for all the passive aggressive shading I’ve been doing at you, I love this post.

I tend to lean the first, I know he’s in a lot of upheaval irl, but I won’t discount the second.

I’ve never seen bad Scotty so I won’t preclude him being an evil genius, but evil genius Scotty would be more surprising to me than distracted Scotty. I need to see more from him.
@leetic Do you mean 297? I didn’t write 197.

I read other people opinions, and reread him with a different lens.

I’m comfortable with it.
Why Scotty over LP, if you don't mind me askin'?
I feel more connection to a Scotty vote; other than making only one post I found the argument on LP a bit esoteric. They have enough votes without me, so I went with the one I personally feel connected with.

When I first saw Pyxxys post saying I could be expected to fill the role you are, I was like noooo I don’t have the energy. But your level of committment to trying to get people to vote for the person you most suspect definitely reminds me of me when I get a good iron in the fire.

I will try my best to pop in after my interview (from the parking lot) and if it looks like LP may be being saved I’ll sheep your LP vote.
The last sentence suggests that you may have shown up at EoD yesterday, did you and if so did you still feel confident in your Scotty vote? Why didn't you switch to LP if you had the chance?

I didn't have the chance; my interview ran over (I got the job!!) but tbh, I likely would not have changed my vote. As I said yesterday the case on LP was meh to me, it seemed to be based on things that happened out of this game (which was my meaning by "esoteric"), or even this forum as far as I could tell, and on being sus of you. I wasn't rock solid sure that I thought Scotty was bad, but I had more feels about him than LP, or anyone else with votes. In retrospect, I was obvs wrong, but I'm at peace with how I voted.

I have only caught up to my @'s and the host post. TBH I expected leetic to be NKed, especially with LP having been the Doc. Is that why they have so many votes?

Sorry I was AWOL, I had a family thing last night (and will have another tomorrow, I have lotsa sibs and most of them were fall babies) and I have a few errands and a vet appointment this AM, but will be around all PM today to catch up.

Welcome ☆Princess Abigail☆ (can someone tell me how to @ her with that symbol in her name?) you already have more posts than me lol.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:22 am

How are those contradictory statements? I rescinded the claim but an actual cop would have every right to be pissed off by this.
Another person claiming cop would make a hypothetical real cop outside you/Abi more likely to claim.
The point was never to hold onto it for long. Ideally, Abigail would have rescinded, then I would immediately rescind afterwards, and nobody would have to be outed

Ooooh, I see. Cop claim, is it?

Well, if I were cop, I would have checked leetic night one too, especially if I didn't have any strong suspects. I'd want to be sure the person who was trying so aggressively to run the thread had the towns best interests at heart. Makes sense to me.

I'll read Abigail in iso first I guess.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:44 pm Like seriously it was the easiest choice of my mafia career

What do you do when you sub in to a cop slot in the night with no info?

Cop the extremely loud voice

Oh look red lol

Will anyone listen to me over the 300 poster who's gonna bury my claim though?
I've seen you do this before, with Jay in the Hungry game. I believe you; if you were bad and you wanted him dead so much that you would make a loud fakeclaim to achieve it, you would have just killed him last night, especially after the doc died. And this is exactly what I would have done as cop, too.

Plus in retrospect, Dizzy was playing a cagey game. Involved, keeping up, but not drawing much attention to himself, or making any hard suspicions that could get him NK before he copped someone.

I still will reread the thread this afternoon in order, but I'll trust Abigail here, [VOTE: leetic] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:54 am
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:27 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:08 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:00 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:58 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:47 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:37 pm Let's take a closer look at Scotty's ISO because why not.

Fluff.

Agreement with me, although I'm not sure if he's insinuating that anything alignment indicative can be gleamed from that or if he's just agreeing that yes, it's a fallacy. Likely fluff

Fluff.

Fluff. Admittedly in response to a fluff vote

First (sort of) substantive post. A bit weird, since I wasn't even responding to Scotty here, I was responding to Delta. A weird interjection, and I'm not sure what he wants us to take away from this. A recurring theme, as you will see

Responses to Delta's questions, the double quoting likely being the result of a technical error. Not much of interest here, although they admit to slanking in this game

His most infamous post. Again, I'm not sure what he wants us to glean from this, and it feels like light shading. At least three other players (pixxy, LP, Jack) have quoted/referenced this to the same effect. Is he trying to attract attention by going after the highest poster, or?

Fluff. Sorry you're going through that by the way

Fluff, saying you're not going to vote for someone for a reason regardless of their potential alignment isn't exactly pushing the game forward.

Now going after Delta. It is interesting that he has only been going after the more active players, although to be fair he may not even be paying attention to the lowposters.

Fluff, and affirming suspicion of Delta (but won't vote, again seemingly doesn't want to push the game forward) Suspicion due to an "IDK" on a GTH, but not like Delta was the only player who acted like that

Weird push, reason for pushing makes no sense, and again going after one of the more (at the time) active players.

I can see two conclusions from this:

1. Scotty is a townie who isn't really paying attention to the game and is mostly posting without thinking
2. They are a wolf that is trying to shade more active town players, potentially being able to prevent a towncore without having to put in too much effort

Both are believable at this point.
leetic, for all the passive aggressive shading I’ve been doing at you, I love this post.

I tend to lean the first, I know he’s in a lot of upheaval irl, but I won’t discount the second.

I’ve never seen bad Scotty so I won’t preclude him being an evil genius, but evil genius Scotty would be more surprising to me than distracted Scotty. I need to see more from him.
@leetic Do you mean 297? I didn’t write 197.

I read other people opinions, and reread him with a different lens.

I’m comfortable with it.
Why Scotty over LP, if you don't mind me askin'?
I feel more connection to a Scotty vote; other than making only one post I found the argument on LP a bit esoteric. They have enough votes without me, so I went with the one I personally feel connected with.

When I first saw Pyxxys post saying I could be expected to fill the role you are, I was like noooo I don’t have the energy. But your level of committment to trying to get people to vote for the person you most suspect definitely reminds me of me when I get a good iron in the fire.

I will try my best to pop in after my interview (from the parking lot) and if it looks like LP may be being saved I’ll sheep your LP vote.
The last sentence suggests that you may have shown up at EoD yesterday, did you and if so did you still feel confident in your Scotty vote? Why didn't you switch to LP if you had the chance?

I didn't have the chance; my interview ran over (I got the job!!) but tbh, I likely would not have changed my vote. As I said yesterday the case on LP was meh to me, it seemed to be based on things that happened out of this game (which was my meaning by "esoteric"), or even this forum as far as I could tell, and on being sus of you. I wasn't rock solid sure that I thought Scotty was bad, but I had more feels about him than LP, or anyone else with votes. In retrospect, I was obvs wrong, but I'm at peace with how I voted.

I have only caught up to my @'s and the host post. TBH I expected leetic to be NKed, especially with LP having been the Doc. Is that why they have so many votes?

Sorry I was AWOL, I had a family thing last night (and will have another tomorrow, I have lotsa sibs and most of them were fall babies) and I have a few errands and a vet appointment this AM, but will be around all PM today to catch up.

Welcome ☆Princess Abigail☆ (can someone tell me how to @ her with that symbol in her name?) you already have more posts than me lol.
Just an average Tuesday of Neon spam posting

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:17 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:44 pm Like seriously it was the easiest choice of my mafia career

What do you do when you sub in to a cop slot in the night with no info?

Cop the extremely loud voice

Oh look red lol

Will anyone listen to me over the 300 poster who's gonna bury my claim though?
I've seen you do this before, with Jay in the Hungry game. I believe you; if you were bad and you wanted him dead so much that you would make a loud fakeclaim to achieve it, you would have just killed him last night, especially after the doc died. And this is exactly what I would have done as cop, too.

Plus in retrospect, Dizzy was playing a cagey game. Involved, keeping up, but not drawing much attention to himself, or making any hard suspicions that could get him NK before he copped someone.

I still will reread the thread this afternoon in order, but I'll trust Abigail here, [VOTE: leetic] aubergine
UwU

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm getting through leetic spew and so far I feel quite confident Roxy is town. I think the interaction between leetic/Roxy isn't distancing 99% of the time.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

It's stupid play because it will lead to an inevitable mislynch and has the potential to out PRs that can stay hidden, which is basically the opposite of what is good for town
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:56 am
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:28 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:22 pm That sounds less like a gambit and more like irresponsible narcissism. Is that Abi's MO? That sounds far-fetched, especially for a newcomer to the game. It sounds a lot more like something a wolf might do, but you think Abi is a Town gambit-maker?
My perspective is perhaps biased because I played in a game where someone did exactlly that. https://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vb ... p?t=151853 See Mikey (flashflaash account) on D2 (would be considered D3 in this site's parlance)
Does anyone ever actuality follow these links and read them? I don't bc its useless to base reads on meta bc meta changes game to game. And if you say not me then I would ask - so you still play like your first game? Unsure of everything?
Are you even paying attention? This is not a "meta read", it's me trying to understand what Abigail could possibly gain from a fakeclaim
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:10 am

Well, you are wrong. If you're actually town, you better apologize when I flip
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

What makes zero sense about this? I've been through a similar situation before that ended up being disastrous for town and wanted to limit the damage in this game but it seems that PA is insistent on this terrible lynch
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:59 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:56 pm @leetic

Whenever you're around, can you give me a rough outline of how you're reading people right now? Thank you \o/
Delta Seanzie Thunal GTH town

Scotty Jack LP GTH scum

Still don't like Dyslexicon's self-vote, and even if it is RVS they dipped immediately so why?

I'll post in more detail when I'm on my laptop
I think at least one of Delta/Jack is scum from this assuming leetic is scum. I don't think leetic named 7 villagers.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:26 am
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:40 pm I hope people are actually active after this day. If the game ends with town that was mislynched on D2 as the highest poster, I will be very upset
In a game of mafia is not the quantity of posts that makes you town is what you post. You led a v bad elim d 1 calm down its no wonder players do not want to follow you.
Active doesn't necessarily mean towny but if town is inactive it means that scum can easily win by pushing forward easy mislynches. Town isn't going to get much useful information today, most of the "reads" posted today are based on the assumption that I will flip scum, which I won't. On a side note, I have no sympathy for LP when they could have saved themselves by claiming doctor but didn't
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:36 am

It's stupid play because it will lead to an inevitable mislynch and has the potential to out PRs that can stay hidden, which is basically the opposite of what is good for town
You mean like the mis elim you led yesterday?

I'm sure you could find another word to describe other than demeaning another's play.
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:02 am

Ooooh, I see. Cop claim, is it?

Well, if I were cop, I would have checked leetic night one too, especially if I didn't have any strong suspects. I'd want to be sure the person who was trying so aggressively to run the thread had the towns best interests at heart. Makes sense to me.

I'll read Abigail in iso first I guess.
But my slot is likely one that will self-resolve. Since I was likely to die on N1, using a cop shot on me was risky and seeing if I survive several day phases is usually a good indicator of whether an active town should be reconsidered. Using it on an inactive player like Wilgy is a much better use since you can't really read them otherwise
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:42 am
leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:59 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:56 pm @leetic

Whenever you're around, can you give me a rough outline of how you're reading people right now? Thank you \o/
Delta Seanzie Thunal GTH town

Scotty Jack LP GTH scum

Still don't like Dyslexicon's self-vote, and even if it is RVS they dipped immediately so why?

I'll post in more detail when I'm on my laptop
I think at least one of Delta/Jack is scum from this assuming leetic is scum. I don't think leetic named 7 villagers.
And the case where they did name 7 villagers would be one where both partners were slanking.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

Post by leetic »

This is probably the biggest town dumpster fire that I have ever been a part of
I'm a cool cat
Image Image