[TOWN WIN] Cool Bug Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 708
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: [D4] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Wiml »

_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:23 am The comment on Abgail being pretty much IC and on Wilm being 40% town make me scumread Roxy's slot a bit more, because it explains the nightkill to me.

I also find a bit weird that despite her towncoring my slot she wasn't a very active defender of Kate after people started discussing putting her on PoE.

I don't know about the hammering comment being a possible townslip?
I'm not convinced that it was a townslip necessarily Amy more but I am thinking that it's something that's useful for reading Roxy's mindset towards EoD1.

I do genuinely believe that Roxy though she had hammered Lime Coke.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:44 am The narrative that me saying that Wilgy looks mildly good because his only vocal defender died (something I later changed my mind on) is somehow trying to pocket him is ridiculous.

That's just a regular townread point. By that logic, almost everyone in the game has pocketed almost everyone else.

Like, there's not even a given reason for why I'd want to pocket him as it wouldn't have any benefit for me. Nor is there any reason why I'd think that Wilgy would he susceptible to being pocketed if I were wolfing since the guy has already accused me of pocketing him every time I've expressed a reason why he might he town during the game.

So this whole thing is unfounded and nonsensical.

I don't usually respond to this stuff but it's getting pretty irritating atp.
I am so sorry if I have caused you any irritation I will tone down the pocket talk.
;)
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:25 am
_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:42 am Even if you did hammer the gap between it and any other wagons were too large, at that point it feels somewhat natural for the scumbud to be in it if around EoD
I do totes agree with post but me as a baddie would have made a case on someone and really would have tried to save them on D 1 with a bit of chaos around their elim. I always want to have all my baddie team alive at the end of game.
This lines up with what I've seen of wolf-Roxy previously.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:27 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:44 am The narrative that me saying that Wilgy looks mildly good because his only vocal defender died (something I later changed my mind on) is somehow trying to pocket him is ridiculous.

That's just a regular townread point. By that logic, almost everyone in the game has pocketed almost everyone else.

Like, there's not even a given reason for why I'd want to pocket him as it wouldn't have any benefit for me. Nor is there any reason why I'd think that Wilgy would he susceptible to being pocketed if I were wolfing since the guy has already accused me of pocketing him every time I've expressed a reason why he might he town during the game.

So this whole thing is unfounded and nonsensical.

I don't usually respond to this stuff but it's getting pretty irritating atp.
I am so sorry if I have caused you any irritation I will tone down the pocket talk.
No, it's my bad please continue and do as you'd like.

I'm just feeling a bit stressed.
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon
Preferred Pronouns: whatever

Post by _ExLight »

clear your mindddd
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

@DrWilgy Why the EoD3 shenanigans?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 295

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:34 am @DrWilgy Why the EoD3 shenanigans?
Fun AND to see how you'd respond.

That's why I asked you about why you felt the need to urge Epi onto me, but I haven't really digested your response yet.

I'll say without digestion of your response, it did feel as if you were very much a wolf overly concerned with Epi self preserving onto you vs me. I know I'm at least not likely to think that way unless my survival was vital, but I also ack that we very likely think differently, so I really need to just consume your response from earlier.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:12 am
Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:08 am
_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:41 am <<<<<<<<<<<snippy snip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

oml I don't hate you on a personal level, you seem like an enjoyable person and I'm sure you're a good player

I'm just uncomfortable with the lack I'd personally consider to be AI, in particular the lack of stuff I'd consider towny from your posts
I am sorry I am not doing what I should. What "stuff" are you looking for? This feels like I am being put in the shade. :srsnod:
I mean I do be throwing some shade because my personal PoE is you and Wigly.

And like, you're doing fine rn but your D1 content was a lot of fluff like pie talk and barely any reads other than Kate??? Lack of more dynamic or elaborated votes for me to analyze too. And then your activity dropped so much D2 and D3!!
Day ones here are always almost all fluff tbf.

my activity is based on work and YaYa time. (I am a new grandma to Ariya the light of my universe) I have Ariya almost every evening. Sometimes even as early as 3 in the afternoon.

Then I have work of which I put in at least 55-60 hours a week. I am busy irl like everyone else.

D 3 I was trapped in a bad way during a storm and couldn't even get Ariya I had to get my sister to do it and after that my phone died and when I got hoe I had no power or internets.
At work yesterday turned into a clusterfuck of a day so I just went home again no electric or internets although my neighbor called me at work to tell me our power was restored an hour ago!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot help my activity except to never play again bc I will always play the same amount of time game to game. I probs should just stop playing agin and maybe only host a game or two a year. :ponder: :noble:
;)
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

glad you made out of the storm safely!!
please don't stop playing!!!
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:18 am
Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:17 am
_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:22 am Roxy, very important question but on a 1-10 scale how much do you townread Wiml and who would you vote if Wilgy flipped Town?
Wigly is town after the last elim 100% of the time.

Wiml the eod was made a bit scattershot bc of there vote jumping. It gave me bad vibes when reading it. Wiml town 40% of the time.
How is Wilgy 100% town from that EoD?

he did not vote jump and was sketched out by you trying to flip the vote to him. I did not read Epi's eod any better than I had read him all game or any game for that matter so you trying to last minute flip felt ---- wrong. And made me realize that Wigly is town.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:20 am
Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:08 am
_ExLight wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:21 pm Abgail didn't die as a WTF kill. Nobody did so far.

Falcon was obviously Town because Lime only got FUCKED because he trying to push for his lynch with the jankiest arguments. JJJ was pretty much towncleared as well because they hounded the shit outta Lime. Abgail was likely picked because she wasn't in the PoE the thread been pushing for - everyone remaining here was discussed to some degree (with exception of maybe Michelle?), which makes pretty clear the last scum is either controlling the PoE narrative or at the very least keeping a close eye on the thread.
Which by the way is wild as fuck because I was certain Wiml was gonna get shot because that D1 interaction is definitely a townclear in my book, but I guess people throwing the weird shade and saying nonsense about them being potential mafia was enough to avert a kill.
Wiml looks way better during the Lime elim than JJJ.

Abigail was killed bc she was widely regarded as IC. Her last list of trust kind of puts me in a position to maybe follow them but tbh we have rarely worked together and the first time we do she gets NK'ed.
honestly yea and JJJ readslist was super off on D2 so keeping him around for him to push them would make sense. I have no idea why JJJ was killed before Wiml but since my theory was that they wanted to go over both then it doesn't matter much, I think? I still think they might've gone for a change of plans to keep Wiml around after N3 because Wilgy and Michelle started throwing shade at that slot a lot, while Neon was less under scrutiny.

And while not under much suspicion, she was definitely less townread than Michelle or you from the impression I got. I do find a bit weird that it was chosen over you both, and the only explanation I can think of is that they wanted to keep Michelle around in an attempt to push for a Wilm lynch.
for a full honesty:

I think I was kept bc I am easily swayed during lim/lo's bc I always wolf side. Unfortunately as town when we get to lim/lo I have chosen wrong every time. The only reason I have a town win this year is bc I was killed before lim/lo and Daisy was able to get it right and get Wigly out. LOL
;)
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:39 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:34 am @DrWilgy Why the EoD3 shenanigans?
Fun AND to see how you'd respond.

That's why I asked you about why you felt the need to urge Epi onto me, but I haven't really digested your response yet.

I'll say without digestion of your response, it did feel as if you were very much a wolf overly concerned with Epi self preserving onto you vs me. I know I'm at least not likely to think that way unless my survival was vital, but I also ack that we very likely think differently, so I really need to just consume your response from earlier.
Does it really work as a reaction test if I know that it's a reaction test though?

But yeah, you're right about most of what you're saying here just not that it's wolf-indicative for me. Situations like that will always make me go into "avoid the worst case scenario" mode (where the worst case scenario was a wagon forming on either me or Abigail for previously stated reasons).

I thought that you'd be very unlikely to keep your vote on me seriously but I did anticipate that people would see Epi refusing to self pres and vote on the counterwagon to save him regardless of who that counterwagon was and I didn't want that counterwagon to be me or Abi obviously.

And I didn't want to vote Epi at that point in time either but refused to create 1-1-1 wagons because ew you know exactly what happens there.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:23 am The comment on Abgail being pretty much IC and on Wilm being 40% town make me scumread Roxy's slot a bit more, because it explains the nightkill to me.

I also find a bit weird that despite her towncoring my slot she wasn't a very active defender of Kate after people started discussing putting her on PoE.

I don't know about the hammering comment being a possible townslip?
I may not have been *active* in your view or playstyle I was her only defender every time I came to the thread and asked something she would respond to me, bad Kate would not have gave one care. When other would say something if I was posting I would say something.

I will never be active in any game I play. Sorrow.
;)
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:51 am
_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:20 am
Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:08 am
_ExLight wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:21 pm Abgail didn't die as a WTF kill. Nobody did so far.

Falcon was obviously Town because Lime only got FUCKED because he trying to push for his lynch with the jankiest arguments. JJJ was pretty much towncleared as well because they hounded the shit outta Lime. Abgail was likely picked because she wasn't in the PoE the thread been pushing for - everyone remaining here was discussed to some degree (with exception of maybe Michelle?), which makes pretty clear the last scum is either controlling the PoE narrative or at the very least keeping a close eye on the thread.
Which by the way is wild as fuck because I was certain Wiml was gonna get shot because that D1 interaction is definitely a townclear in my book, but I guess people throwing the weird shade and saying nonsense about them being potential mafia was enough to avert a kill.
Wiml looks way better during the Lime elim than JJJ.

Abigail was killed bc she was widely regarded as IC. Her last list of trust kind of puts me in a position to maybe follow them but tbh we have rarely worked together and the first time we do she gets NK'ed.
honestly yea and JJJ readslist was super off on D2 so keeping him around for him to push them would make sense. I have no idea why JJJ was killed before Wiml but since my theory was that they wanted to go over both then it doesn't matter much, I think? I still think they might've gone for a change of plans to keep Wiml around after N3 because Wilgy and Michelle started throwing shade at that slot a lot, while Neon was less under scrutiny.

And while not under much suspicion, she was definitely less townread than Michelle or you from the impression I got. I do find a bit weird that it was chosen over you both, and the only explanation I can think of is that they wanted to keep Michelle around in an attempt to push for a Wilm lynch.
for a full honesty:

I think I was kept bc I am easily swayed during lim/lo's bc I always wolf side. Unfortunately as town when we get to lim/lo I have chosen wrong every time. The only reason I have a town win this year is bc I was killed before lim/lo and Daisy was able to get it right and get Wigly out. LOL
That'd make sense but that would require meta knowledge. Who among the remaining players would know that?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Wigly would know as he was the wolf in the game Daisy found him.

Heading to a meeting.
;)
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

aight
gonna be a bit busier this afternoon too
gon catch up more at night
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:46 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:18 am
Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:17 am
_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:22 am Roxy, very important question but on a 1-10 scale how much do you townread Wiml and who would you vote if Wilgy flipped Town?
Wigly is town after the last elim 100% of the time.

Wiml the eod was made a bit scattershot bc of there vote jumping. It gave me bad vibes when reading it. Wiml town 40% of the time.
How is Wilgy 100% town from that EoD?

he did not vote jump and was sketched out by you trying to flip the vote to him. I did not read Epi's eod any better than I had read him all game or any game for that matter so you trying to last minute flip felt ---- wrong. And made me realize that Wigly is town.
I think you're missing some information here.

It was only about 5 minutes before EoD so a lot of the votes weren't explicitly written in the thread (no time to vote so people user the poll only) so you seem to be pretty mistaken on how things went down here.

It was actually Wilgy who instigated the vote jumps and not me. I was very unhappy about this. Then Epi voted Abigail. This forced me to move my vote in order to protect both myself and Abigail from being at risk of dying (which would obviously have been a terrible outcome) which I did by starting the wagon on Wilgy, the other person I'd expressed willingness to vote outside of Epi.

This led to a situation where the wagons were Epi/Wilgy and me and Abigail were safe. If I hadn't moved, me/Abigail could have been in a position to flip instead.

Epi was towny during this vote exchange because he deliberately voted in a way that put his own wagon into the lead and was willing to die. He could have self-preserved and chose not to. A wolf in that situation doesn't just willingly give up and let themselves die when they can vote somebody else to survive that day phase.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:59 am Wigly would know as he was the wolf in the game Daisy found him.

Heading to a meeting.
I can vouch that the events Roxy described in that game were accurate.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

This is rough.

Taking another break.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

...I'm back.

If y'all think I might ne the wolf here then you *really* shouldn't be leaving me to be the sole person posting for such a large proportion of the game.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Game's tough, nobody really feels like a wolf.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

I was busy all day, I am catching up
_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:26 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:13 am Good morning!

Waking up when everyone goes to bed...

Where is @Roxy ?
Hiiii @Michelle
I asked in a post earlier on for non-meta reasons to townread Roxy and Wilgy, could you mention a few?
My town read for Roxy comes from her Eod where she hammered Quin. She scolded me and Jay for not voting and hammered.
From my PoV a wolf wouldn't take this path, or if she would hammer she wouldn't ask us why we didn't vote in that way.
It felt extremely villagery and also I think her defence for your slot comes from villagery perspective because your slot was LHF all game due to low activity.
_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:48 am sounds a bit weird to attempt pocketing the person they'd likely push for in -Lo or today
Why?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I know that Felt Mafia isn't a great example of Kate's wolf range but if Kate/Ex is wolfing in this game then I think there's a fairly noticeable jump in the quality of Kate's wolf game.

That + the two final posts in Kate's ISO make it pretty hard for me to just shrug and say "oh it's just Ex".
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:50 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:45 am
_ExLight wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:11 pmI am friends with Abgail and I'm aware that she will often be willing to trust me. Not only that but I'm pretty sure she said loud and clear that she said in-thread that she would defend me this game? We literally just came out of a game where I tried to help her win as arsonist. It's not fallacies, we got each other's back and I'm 100% sure she wouldn't hesitate to trust me when I say I'm Town.
I'll admit that with this context I think Ex killing Abigail is a lot less likely.
:huh:

So a WEx Light would never kill PA?
At contrary, I'd say.

But you had for Kate a TR. Do you still keep it?

_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:59 am Wigly would know as he was the wolf in the game Daisy found him.

Heading to a meeting.
There's an issue with your theory as to why you're alive if the only person that would be able to plan it is Wigly then because you just said you think that slot is 100% town
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:22 pm I was busy all day, I am catching up

[quote=_ExLight post_id=<a href="tel:1073314">1073314</a> time=<a href="tel:1691580413">1691580413</a> user_id=1179]
[quote=Michelle post_id=<a href="tel:1073295">1073295</a> time=<a href="tel:1691554391">1691554391</a> user_id=659]
Good morning!

Waking up when everyone goes to bed...

Where is @Roxy ?
Hiiii @Michelle
I asked in a post earlier on for non-meta reasons to townread Roxy and Wilgy, could you mention a few?
[/quote]
My town read for Roxy comes from her Eod where she hammered Quin. She scolded me and Jay for not voting and hammered.
From my PoV a wolf wouldn't take this path, or if she would hammer she wouldn't ask us why we didn't vote in that way.
It felt extremely villagery and also I think her defence for your slot comes from villagery perspective because your slot was LHF all game due to low activity.
[quote=_ExLight post_id=<a href="tel:1073368">1073368</a> time=<a href="tel:1691592486">1691592486</a> user_id=1179]
sounds a bit weird to attempt pocketing the person they'd likely push for in -Lo or today
[/quote]
Why?
[/quote]That's fair, I appreciate your comment.
As to the pocketing one, I think it's weird because it seems like an waste of effort because if you pocket a person just to try voting them out they might turn around on you very quickly. OMGUS do be a very common thing.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:23 pm I know that Felt Mafia isn't a great example of Kate's wolf range but if Kate/Ex is wolfing in this game then I think there's a fairly noticeable jump in the quality of Kate's wolf game.

That + the two final posts in Kate's ISO make it pretty hard for me to just shrug and say "oh it's just Ex".
The possible answer is just that Kate's wolf game got better since she wasn't ill and had more recent playing experience + the last two AtE posts were just Kate trying to stay afloat by any means necessary as a final attempt and not anything deeper.

But I wish I was more sold on that than I am.
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

I'm gonna fucking explode why is the multiquote breaking
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

I'm town.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

If Ex is town and miselimned today then I think I always die in the Wilgy/Roxy/me F3 situation since those two were calling each other town cleared.

So the stakes are really high with this.
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

I'd really prefer not get lynched today since I hate vehemently being mislynched. I've only been mislynched once as Town out of D1, and it was in the game I mentioned earlier where my mental stated plunged cuz I had 0 energy to defend myself.

(funny enough it was mainly by seanzie who invited me here so no grudges please come back to zd we miss u)
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:52 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:04 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:05 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:04 am The kill was mildly a good look for Wilgy and nothing more.

I very rarely clear based on NKA. I can say that somebody is spewed town by something without having them as a clear.
With additional context, I no longer believe that Wilgy doesn't make that kill anyway.
Ok, I was really curious about your answer because my take was the opposite.
Wilgy made an almost lock town read for Abigail, so if wolf Wilgy could never chop her/ insert her into the Poe, so I thought that if Wilgy is a wolf killing her makes the most sense.

I am sorry I am having trouble with the wording of this post. Can you help an old woman out and try and rephrase this for me?
Well, I don't think you are so old, but unfortunately I am not even Esl so I will try but I can't promise a succes..

When a wolf has a strong town read for someone they usually kill that slot overnight because they can't backtrack on the read and push that slot.
I think Wilgy if wolf could kill Abigail.
I think Ex if wolf could kill her as well.
I would keep her alive as my first push in the game.
Idk much about you and Wiml, I have to reread things

_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:35 pm If Ex is town and miselimned today then I think I always die in the Wilgy/Roxy/me F3 situation since those two were calling each other town cleared.

You literally die in any final three because all the remaining players threw shade at you at some point and would prolly push for your lynch probably
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

More than 2 flipped villagers had Wiml as town.
I said yday I can lose to Wiml but I don't agree to lose to Wilgy and since then Wilgy started to analyze posts and votes.
Maybe is a coincidence, maybe not but doesn't give me confidence

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:42 pm
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:35 pm If Ex is town and miselimned today then I think I always die in the Wilgy/Roxy/me F3 situation since those two were calling each other town cleared.

You literally die in any final three because all the remaining players threw shade at you at some point and would prolly push for your lynch probably
Did you read all the game?
Was my push a shade?

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Yeah, it's unfortunately trending more and more that way even if I think I'm kind of a billboard villager at this point for very strong reasons.

At which point I wash my hands of this game and say I tried but there's a limit to how much I can do.
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:46 pm

Was my push a shade?
Not sure if we are disagreeing on the use of the word shade here or what.

You did start D3 swinging at him having a mild discussion with him and even voting him, no?
So it did feel like you would be willing to lynch him. In fact, my theory as to why you were not the night kill relies heavily on that assumption, if I'm wrong about your read on Wiml I'd like to hear it more.
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

It's literally between Roxy and Wilgy imo. I don't see town losing if lynching those two in any order.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:40 pm
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:04 am The kill was mildly a good look for Wilgy and nothing more.

I very rarely clear based on NKA. I can say that somebody is spewed town by something without having them as a clear.
With additional context, I no longer believe that Wilgy doesn't make that kill anyway.
Wilgy made an almost lock town read for Abigail, so if wolf Wilgy could never chop her/ insert her into the Poe, so I thought that if Wilgy is a wolf killing her makes the most sense.

I am sorry I am having trouble with the wording of this post. Can you help an old woman out and try and rephrase this for me?
Well, I don't think you are so old, but unfortunately I am not even Esl so I will try but I can't promise a succes..

When a wolf has a strong town read for someone they usually kill that slot overnight because they can't backtrack on the read and push that slot.
Me killing Abigail would be game losing if I were wolf. I'm pretty much always going to be a player that brings Abigail into F3 as W.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:40 pm I'd really prefer not get lynched today since I hate vehemently being mislynched. I've only been mislynched once as Town out of D1, and it was in the game I mentioned earlier where my mental stated plunged cuz I had 0 energy to defend myself.
Does anyone prefer to get lynched in this situation?
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:54 pm

Me killing Abigail would be game losing if I were wolf. I'm pretty much always going to be a player that brings Abigail into F3 as W.
Oh so NOW you're arguing that the NK spews you town.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:45 pm More than 2 flipped villagers had Wiml as town.
I said yday I can lose to Wiml but I don't agree to lose to Wilgy and since then Wilgy started to analyze posts and votes.
Ah, my bad. Should've I remained slanky upon the game shifting so much? :D
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:55 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:54 pm

Oh so NOW you're arguing that the NK spews you town.
I've stated it previously.

Also, my concern with that was how you had me focus over Roxy. You iterated why and it made sense to me.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Wilgy, why isn't voting Ex today and then then having Roxy vote me tomorrow a viable theoretical gameplan for you as a wolf fypov? (Or voting me today and having Roxy vote Ex).
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:57 am Pretty sure I 100% NK Ex or Roxy. My preferred f3 would always be Abigail/Me/Michelle, Abigail/Me/Roxy, Abigail/Me/You in that order of preference I think.
@Wiml this was where I'd put myself in W Wilgy's shoes.
Image Image Image
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:56 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:45 pm More than 2 flipped villagers had Wiml as town.
I mean you tell us lol
is this change a wolf's rekindled hope or a town starting to panic?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:50 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:46 pm

Was my push a shade?
Not sure if we are disagreeing on the use of the word shade here or what.

You did start D3 swinging at him having a mild discussion with him and even voting him, no?
So it did feel like you would be willing to lynch him. In fact, my theory as to why you were not the night kill relies heavily on that assumption, if I'm wrong about your read on Wiml I'd like to hear it more.
Wiml is out of question for me now. Since Epi changed the read as well and he flipped villager (so he did it in good faith) and since Wiml is unnecessarily hyper posting trying to solve using various methods, it would be asinine to keep my scum read who was in fact a tinfoil.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:56 pm
No, you should care before of that

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:58 pm Wilgy, why isn't voting Ex today and then then having Roxy vote me tomorrow a viable theoretical gameplan for you as a wolf fypov? (Or voting me today and having Roxy vote Ex).
Because Roxy doesn't trust me.

It's very much a meta thing. Roxy is VERY hesitant to trust me, especially after Cyberpunk (which she's referenced prior). If you/me/Roxy end up in f3 and I'm wolf I'm pretty sure Roxy throws me overboard more often than not.

I say this with about 60-70% confidence. More than enough for me to be wary of a Roxy f3.

Regarding this newfound confidence in me. I'm not sure about it. It's really easy to accept it as townie mind meld, but the paranoia in me is like 'it's too easy.'
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:59 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:57 am Pretty sure I 100% NK Ex or Roxy. My preferred f3 would always be Abigail/Me/Michelle, Abigail/Me/Roxy, Abigail/Me/You in that order of preference I think.
@Wiml this was where I'd put myself in W Wilgy's shoes.
I get that but why those F3s and not Wilgy/Roxy/Wiml, Wilgy/Roxy/Ex or something along those lines?
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:01 pm
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:58 pm Wilgy, why isn't voting Ex today and then then having Roxy vote me tomorrow a viable theoretical gameplan for you as a wolf fypov? (Or voting me today and having Roxy vote Ex).
Because Roxy doesn't trust me.

It's very much a meta thing. Roxy is VERY hesitant to trust me, especially after Cyberpunk (which she's referenced prior). If you/me/Roxy end up in f3 and I'm wolf I'm pretty sure Roxy throws me overboard more often than not.

I say this with about 60-70% confidence. More than enough for me to be wary of a Roxy f3.

Regarding this newfound confidence in me. I'm not sure about it. It's really easy to accept it as townie mind meld, but the paranoia in me is like 'it's too easy.'
She literally said earlier that you're 100% Town, lol

Return to “Previous Hustles”