JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 57

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

Tutuu's response re: Epi is so towny, even if she has TMI, I can't bite her today
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 57

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:28 pm Tutuu's response re: Epi is so towny, even if she has TMI, I can't vote her today
Fixed...I am not a cannibal folks, promise
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 192

Post by tutuu »

eod is still some time away and there's time for ppl to come and post more, and hopefully post normally

but im not opposed to chopping any one of the people who hasnt given too much normal and readable opinions. as in, understandable. or any opinions at all

i dont think town wins if there's too many of players like that alive at mid game
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Epignosis »

As of now:

I have zero reason to believe Seanzie or Zenon are good.

I suspect Cape but have a reasonable doubt.

I am uneasy about tutuu, but what I have brought up has been answered satisfactorily.

I have no opinion of robyn (since I was just asked).
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'll add that I don't think falcon is mafia at this time.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:29 pm eod is still some time away and there's time for ppl to come and post more, and hopefully post normally

but im not opposed to chopping any one of the people who hasnt given too much normal and readable opinions. as in, understandable. or any opinions at all

i dont think town wins if there's too many of players like that alive at mid game
I'd prefer Zenon over Seanzie in this moment. Zenon is bragging about providing content but the vast majority of it is superfluous.

Seanzie basically looked at the thread and said "fuck this."

I can empathize a little with the latter. I have no tolerance for the former.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:37 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:29 pm eod is still some time away and there's time for ppl to come and post more, and hopefully post normally

I'd prefer Zenon over Seanzie in this moment. Zenon is bragging about providing content but the vast majority of it is superfluous.

[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:23 pm sean townlean due to imo tmi'd by wolf. at least 1 out of {robyn, wilgy, falcon, cape}, potentially others too, zenon?. alternatively sean wolf and ??? villagers for not scumreading his scummy entry
I don't accept this post.

[VOTE: Tutuu.] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:05 pm [VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Try again plz.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

robyn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:09 pm i'm seeing oppenheimer with my dad soon

i'll be on tomorrow for the 6h~ until eod
Let me know how it is.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

*cracks fingers* okay let's do this. *opens page 1*

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:17 am *cracks fingers* okay let's do this. *opens page 1*
This is a lie, my fingers don't crack. My body cracks in a few places, but I've never done the finger crack thing.

☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:04 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:12 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:14 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:12 pm doctors find anything, zenon?
Nope which sucks they gave me some drugs for my symptoms.

Been coughing up blood a little today but not as bad so I'm gonna ignore it I think

Jesus.

Take care of yerself girl, don't die yet
I promised I wouldn't. Can't break a promise...

As an player who partakes in this grand stage we all call life, I can assure you that is not true
Shh let me live in blissful ignorance that my words mean something
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:18 am but I've never done the finger crack thing.
:|

Thank you for sharing.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:13 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:17 pm if i squint hard i can maybe consider townlean on guillo, and if i squint really really hard i can maybe consider townlean on zenon and rem

ho matter how hard i squint im struggling to find robyn, sean, cape, pyxxy as town

so my current guess for the wolfteam is 2/4 from those
Robyn is like pretty towny why do you disagree?
i couldnt find her towny at that point
Why though

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Name: Seanzie
Hobbies: Pound Town USA
Looking for: Pound Town USA
Dealbreakers: Cats

This is gonna be a good first date, right?

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:15 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:09 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:47 pm im struggling already, i have a gut feeling i already made a wrong read. ill rewind back time. epi wilgy town, sean lean wolf. ignore other reads i made recently. never happened
This is not normal tutuu
yeah, ive been open about it from start of the game
You said you were gonna play more whatever but that doesn't mean your gonna start doubting everything you do so no like not really

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:25 pm hope you recover fast zenon
Thanks

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:20 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:13 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:17 pm if i squint hard i can maybe consider townlean on guillo, and if i squint really really hard i can maybe consider townlean on zenon and rem

ho matter how hard i squint im struggling to find robyn, sean, cape, pyxxy as town

so my current guess for the wolfteam is 2/4 from those
Robyn is like pretty towny why do you disagree?
i couldnt find her towny at that point
Why though
that not a question that can be answered. i wasnt finding her towny at that point. its like asking me to imagine an imaginary color
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:30 pm im done trying to push the game forward if people dont have too much time to play / or they dont want to - thats ok ill just accept that and ill give up too
I don't know where this defeatism is coming from when we have a relatively good starting point D1 already

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:10 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:35 pm I have approximately 20% of this games content lol
I wouldn't say that.
I mean I would since 100/500 posts is quite literally 20%

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:21 am You said you were gonna play more whatever but that doesn't mean your gonna start doubting everything you do so no like not really
as i said i didnt want to play so loose. which means that i dont want to throw out gut reads and trusting them and going with them. i want to try being more consistent. that includes doubting myself. if i dont control myself i can go haywire
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:05 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:09 pm
Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:48 pm Anyways

TR:

Guillotine
DrWilgy
robyn
Rem

maybe Zenon

SR:

Epignosis
tutuu

And in terms of pyxxy/Seanzie, I will just hold off but I think Seanzie's entrance and exit are more likely to be NAI for him then pyxxy's spread apart 2 posts
Why maybe me?
Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:29 am
6. Like I was slightly iffy on Zenon continually posting about wanting to know if there was a postcap, but I was 85% sure that it was a Zenon thing. Rest left no impression on me at that particular point.
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:51 pm Why you no read me Wilgy
I think this is towny though for just being a general towntell.
This is about where I stood on you at the time.

I will say I think I do like later posts from you like

364 in retrospect when it came to you defending Epignosis. I was paranoid by that Robyn read though.
484 is also towny for being combative.

I just generally felt better about townreading Wigly/robyn/Guillo though at the time since I don't tend to read you well.
I always town read robyn early. But like it's based on very little things like I said. Robyn is good at mixing styles together blah blah hard to read blah blah

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:09 pm i'm seeing oppenheimer with my dad soon

i'll be on tomorrow for the 6h~ until eod
Tell me if I should spend my money on it

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:23 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:30 pm im done trying to push the game forward if people dont have too much time to play / or they dont want to - thats ok ill just accept that and ill give up too
I don't know where this defeatism is coming from when we have a relatively good starting point D1 already
pyx and sean weren't playing, falcon didnt wanna share more reads, and you and rem showed no indication of doing anything more than a wrong gut scumread on me
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:14 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:12 pm
Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:10 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:01 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:00 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:48 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:33 pm tutuu, why are you voting for Seanzie?
i saw you voting him
On a related subject though, how does this help you win more?
working with your townreads is good. trying to be a solo hero rarely works
but what if you are right and they are wrong?
im not confident in pushing any scumread on my own atm, i dont have any, so im not advocating for anyone to listen to me, and im trying to support instead
this is probably a part of why i get scumread, I don't usually like to work with my townreads and like to work independently.
I don't think working independently is scummy if you are still listening to the input of others

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:36 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:26 pm Rem and Robyn are mafia. Go.
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:35 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:32 pm

Robyn seems towny to me though.
I agree with this.
probably slightly towny for epi. but he fooled me last time he was mafia so i need to be careful
No.

No no no no no.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:19 pm Isn't there a thread in discord for big ass anime pictures and discussions of said pictures? I'm sure there's multiple ones to choose from. Jesus.
I mean I took the screen shot on a very tiny mobile phone screen so I assumed the dimensions would also be you know very tiny.

I'm sorry they weren't I will pay attention next time. I'm not sorry for having fun in a mafia thread though.

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:35 pm I have approximately 20% of this games content lol
I wouldn't say that.
Posts =/= content
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

things are looking better now though, so i am thankful that u all are posting properly
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:20 pm
Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:14 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:12 pm
Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:10 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:01 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:00 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:48 pm

i saw you voting him
On a related subject though, how does this help you win more?
working with your townreads is good. trying to be a solo hero rarely works
but what if you are right and they are wrong?
im not confident in pushing any scumread on my own atm, i dont have any, so im not advocating for anyone to listen to me, and im trying to support instead
this is probably a part of why i get scumread, I don't usually like to work with my townreads and like to work independently.
if i was the GOAT and my reads were epic consistently id demand people to sheep me. i dont like the idea of throwing my reads out there for noone to listen. either i sheep people or they sheep me, i believe there should be teamwork. but i know im not the GOAT, my accuracy isn't consistent. sometimes my reads are good sometimes not. so until i can learn to have consistently good reads its better for my winrate to support and try to goad people into playing what i believe to be a more proper / orderly way of playing. its difficult coz im chaotic at nature but i wanna try
Tbh even if you were the goat if you demanded I listen I probably wouldn't. But people can listen to others without sheeping them

However your play style is also valid. There's not one way to play mafia well everyone should be encouraged to play their game to their comfort level where they excel the best

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:24 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:21 am You said you were gonna play more whatever but that doesn't mean your gonna start doubting everything you do so no like not really
as i said i didnt want to play so loose. which means that i dont want to throw out gut reads and trusting them and going with them. i want to try being more consistent. that includes doubting myself. if i dont control myself i can go haywire
I do not read this as genuine.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Has your loose play been the reason for civilians losing lately? Or has it been something else?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:26 pm
To come back to this, I've scanned all of the "content" and saw maybe 2.5 opinions.

Wow big shocking take "Zenon is doing nothing" despite me providing far more than 2.5 opinions.

This is how players treat my slot to try to discredit me and my play on the regular. I really wish they would stop.

Just because I talked to Rem and enjoyed some non game related discussion and enjoyed myself in a mafia thread doesn't mean I've provided nothing there's plenty of reads in my iso so miss me with that

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:30 am everyone should be encouraged to play their game to their comfort level where they excel the best
if everyone's playstyle was equally good at achieving a win, would you not agree that that would mean that everyone ought to have close to 50% winrate, and town and mafia should both win close to 50% of the time? since everything is balanced?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:26 am
pyx and sean weren't playing, falcon didnt wanna share more reads, and you and rem showed no indication of doing anything more than a wrong gut scumread on me
Now that i'm playing and doing nothing more than a wrong gut scumread on you, are you happy?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:29 am
I wouldn't say that.
Posts =/= content
Can you go through Zenon's ISO and point out four posts with actual content?

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:31 am
Has your loose play been the reason for civilians losing lately? Or has it been something else?
i think that there's a lot of factors. i dont believe that i am exempt of the blame. im doing what i can to remedy this - fixing myself, and trying to fix what i believe others are doing wrong too
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:34 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:26 am
Now that i'm playing and doing nothing more than a wrong gut scumread on you, are you happy?
its better than not posting so yeah
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:28 pm Tutuu's response re: Epi is so towny, even if she has TMI, I can't bite her today
Tutuu is playing exactly like a wolf who forgot how to wolf cause they didn't rand wolf in 2 years.

They are "trying to play different" they are pushing this spreadsheet they've never done before because it looks helpful to the game but is largely just busy work masquerading as effort.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I unironically think that the wolves are triple-stacked on Zenon right now.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:35 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:29 am
I wouldn't say that.
Posts =/= content
Can you go through Zenon's ISO and point out four posts with actual content?
This guy bemoaning reading the thread handing out assignments. :rolleyes:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:39 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:28 pm Tutuu's response re: Epi is so towny, even if she has TMI, I can't bite her today
Tutuu is playing exactly like a wolf who forgot how to wolf cause they didn't rand wolf in 2 years.

They are "trying to play different" they are pushing this spreadsheet they've never done before because it looks helpful to the game but is largely just busy work masquerading as effort.
okay thanks for giving an understandable explanation

i know its wrong, but i can understand your read. i find what you're doing now more pro-town than what you were doing before

[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lmfao I'm so sick of people acting like I do nothing because I use mafia as a way to make friends and chat in between actually playing the game.

I could quote every post I've made with actual game content in it but I'm lazy your treating me exactly as wolfs often try to in order to diminish my input and volume because discrediting high posters is an important tactic when wolfing.

Of course nobody will listen when I'm dead

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:40 am I unironically think that the wolves are triple-stacked on Zenon right now.
i dont believe the derp clear, not from sean. there aren't 3 wolves there's 2

sean pays attention

and sean being wrong means he's mafia probably. i expect better of him
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:43 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:40 am I unironically think that the wolves are triple-stacked on Zenon right now.
i dont believe the derp clear, not from sean. there aren't 3 wolves there's 2

sean pays attention

and sean being wrong means he's mafia probably. i expect better of him
i dont actually believe this too much. sean likes to scumread me a lot
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:36 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:31 am
i think that there's a lot of factors. i dont believe that i am exempt of the blame. im doing what i can to remedy this - fixing myself, and trying to fix what i believe others are doing wrong too
I would prefer that you do what you normally do. Honestly, the chart thing? Distracting and unnecessary. Trying to temper yourself? Not helpful.

Go nuts. Be you.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:46 pm

You've played with me way too much to actually believe what Epi is saying here lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:21 am Name: Seanzie
Hobbies: Pound Town USA
Looking for: Pound Town USA
Dealbreakers: Cats

This is gonna be a good first date, right?
Pound Town USA

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:43 am You've played with me way too much to actually believe what Epi is saying here lol
i had never scumread you, that is right

i do believe in being helpful with my vote

i dont want the game to be stagnant and apathic

Return to “Previous Hustles”