Total votes: 12
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Turtles again

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Delta wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:01 pm because like
you discredit the fact i found your opening wolfy despite the fact that last game as town you had 0 issues shitpushing me to start off
then your following posts are just going "delta wolf delta wolf delta wolf"
its like
what do you gain from it
Howl more
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 249
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:40 pm In other news, I think this game is going to be much harder than last game.
what makes you think that?
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:02 pm
Xanjori wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:08 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:28 pm i see 24 unread posts and thinking "people checked in, might actually have some reads now"

and it's all neon's posts xD
Well how do you read Zenon?
i'll find out this game, lol

1 wolf game on D1 is not enough to have a solid ground, and most of the time i ignore what my partners are posting anyway
You ignored all 300 of my posts

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:05 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:23 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:17 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:46 pm This game is yawn so far.
[VOTE: belzy] aubergine

How 'bout now?
Can we not kill town d1 again
I can't trust you anymore, you were not in my SRs last rand, so you can just go straight to hell young lady
But falcon we can be friends

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:06 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:02 pm
Xanjori wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:08 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:28 pm i see 24 unread posts and thinking "people checked in, might actually have some reads now"

and it's all neon's posts xD
Well how do you read Zenon?
i'll find out this game, lol

1 wolf game on D1 is not enough to have a solid ground, and most of the time i ignore what my partners are posting anyway
i trust this, not w/w with zenon
That feels to easy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:27 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:10 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:38 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:28 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:20 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:55 am

Maybe we should chop you to even out the universe. You've survived day 1 last game. That cannot happen twice in a row without a shock.
This is not true.
It is. I have not see you survive day 1 that often in recent games we'rw both in.
We've only been in like 2 games in the past year. I am very rarely D1'd. More often N1'd, but more often still I survive until midgame.
I went ahead and looked into this. Every game you've played on TS, I've been in.

Most recent - less recent

Anni game 3, Cindy Kate Meetup (Nov 2022) - died N3
GOC 2021 (Feb 2022) - I was actually D1'd
Basic Mafia (Jul 2021) - died N2
Cindy Kate & Percy Date night (May 2021) - died N3

I don't remember if we had any games on MafC any time recently, but I can't think of a single time I died D1 on MafC (maybe it happened, but I don't recall).

I don't think this is a real thought. I am a pretty hard miselim, and pretty much any time I've gone over D1 it was because of a late-day push when I am not around, usually lead by at least one wrong town and at least one mafia who wants me dead.
This feels overly defensive for Sean
Yes, but it is the prideful defensive that is town-indicative.
I haven't decided yet. Could be.

ImageImage

Xanjori
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Xanjori »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:40 pm In other news, I think this game is going to be much harder than last game.
From your pov because now you're the wolf?
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 52

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:43 pm

How 'bout now?
I can't trust you anymore, you were not in my SRs last rand, so you can just go straight to hell young lady
Oh 'natch.

I am friends with all manner of folk, from the wickedly vile, to the profanely pleasant.

[VOTE: neon] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:29 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:20 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:24 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:07 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:16 pm
Delta wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:14 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:56 am

I am always bleh early game. You don't know what I am doing.
yes I dont know what you're doing thats why I dont like your intro.
I cannot remember a recent game where people actually like my intro, and honestly I don't care. Early game is not about having a likeable approach.
Belzy town. I've decided we can mason
Cool.
Let's fucking goooooo
Explain your Belzy read?
I had tmi last game but the reality is the same town are more likely to do things that would get them pressured than wolves. Belzys opening was mid to me but Belzy basically saying fuck you I won't answer your question is town as fuck.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Is defs more boring and I miss our sdn friends

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:46 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:43 pm

How 'bout now?
Oh 'natch.

I am friends with all manner of folk, from the wickedly vile, to the profanely pleasant.

[VOTE: neon] aubergine
But like imagine we find each other falcon and we roll tide...I mean town...I mean wolfs.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Delta wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:42 pm
what makes you think that?
People who were town and are still town - any deviations from their play last game are going to be highly scrutinized, even though possibly NAI since people just play differently every day

People who were wolf and are still wolf - any deviations from their play last game are going to be townread, even though it would not be hard to come of slightly different than they were coming off before.

People who have switched from town to mafia - there is still the smell of last game lingering in the air for them, they have looked at the playerlist in a townie mindset, and that will likely allow them to hide reasonably well early on (but will not help them late game, but still getting to late game is 3/4 the battle for wolves)

People who have switched from mafia to town - things that they did as mafia that were NAI could easily be scrutinized and pushed.

rerands are harder IMO - the effects of the now-dead D1 are there, and they are not necessarily good for town.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Xanjori wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:45 pm
Let me know if you have a non-rhetorical question.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Xanjori
Stool Pigeon

Post by Xanjori »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:51 pm
Xanjori wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:45 pm
Let me know if you have a non-rhetorical question.
Sure Ill be in touch
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:29 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:20 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:24 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:07 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:16 pm
Delta wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:14 pm

yes I dont know what you're doing thats why I dont like your intro.
I cannot remember a recent game where people actually like my intro, and honestly I don't care. Early game is not about having a likeable approach.
Belzy town. I've decided we can mason
Cool.
Let's fucking goooooo
Explain your Belzy read?
I had tmi last game but the reality is the same town are more likely to do things that would get them pressured than wolves. Belzys opening was mid to me but Belzy basically saying fuck you I won't answer your question is town as fuck.
What question are you referencing?

tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 71
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: Delta ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 71
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

apparently my wolfmate and i have decided to go for the powerwolfing method to compensate for the re-rand taking place
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by DrWilgy »

Falcon is a wolf.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:27 pm Falcon is a wolf.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 216
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:21 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:00 pm
this is just a completely different person from last game

zenon townreading belzy and me townreading zenon makes me even more confident that belzy is mafia
You think last game is a well representation of myself?
i dont see how missing the game start makes u lose ur confidence
I was occupied af irl and if you think confidence is the key word here, you are totally not getting the early fluff stage vs overwhelmed by big thread and unfamilair faces. You bunch all know each other, and every time people think to figure me out based on nothing. It is so ... you should look at my past games and compare how my introductions and playstyle are if you wanna compare.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:14 pm apparently my wolfmate and i have decided to go for the powerwolfing method to compensate for the re-rand taking place
thats wild, congrats on the rerand
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

self indulgent sorting post woooo

townies?:
tutuu - early mindmeld which i like & posting feels kinda genuine now i have some idea of how they play based off of last game. no clue about their range but im fine calling them v until theres anything that indicates otherwise
drwilgy - posting more is probably a good thing since it means that theres more he could be read for & i feel like if he was a wolf he mightve played this game identical to last one to try push that 'oh well i was town while posting like this so im town this time too' but kinda similar to last game thats making a lot of assumptions about how he plays wolf. youre not taking my buddy from me this time though >:c
esooa - weak townlean but intro was kinda. too odd to come from mafia. very much skimming null but weh, would move based on how esooa posts going forward but gut instinct says v
zenon - ngl half of it is zenon reading me as mafia because i've never seen her correctly townread me while also town :wowee: she was right on me last game and that was due to tmi. also because she feels diff to last game in terms of how she's posting & i want to buy into the fact that insom/zenon havent both randed wolf again so weh

null:
falcon - weh. intro identical to last game so probably NAI for them? & had some weird theater-y moments. cant get a semblance of their thoughts rn so holding off leaning either way
ted - feels near identical to last game, especially how they interact w/ tutuu but part of me is like 'lol they just know each other dont be silly' so its kinda :shrug: - would need to see something else from them to push them either way. vote on me kinda odd though. kinda more scumlean but not enough has happened to fully bump them that way

wolves?:
xan - dont get why he's being townread. really dont get it. intro weird as shit & his further posts kinda indicate his plan is to just latch onto me & avoid talking about others unless necessary. which he does as a wolf. microtells innit :^). weh. wanna hear more from him but shrug. i also just dont want a repeat of last games d1 where he proclaimed this godread on me then spent the day flipflopping on my alignment & id like to think he'd probably learn from it if town so. this might just be a hopeful read lmfao
seanzie/belzy - shared thing because i think both of them have had rough starts to the game for different reasons but cant be w/w with one another. have explained this in a diff post & even since then both of their posting has been kinda weird. lean seanzie over belzy though

ordered properly, looks smthn like:

tutuu
drwilgy
zenon

esooa

falcon
ted

xan

belzy
seanzie
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

shouting into the void \o/ yippee
to the void i shall return
for now
:p
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:14 pm apparently my wolfmate and i have decided to go for the powerwolfing method to compensate for the re-rand taking place
Let's go nobody can stop us now

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Why?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:59 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:21 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:00 pm
this is just a completely different person from last game

zenon townreading belzy and me townreading zenon makes me even more confident that belzy is mafia
You think last game is a well representation of myself?
i dont see how missing the game start makes u lose ur confidence
I was occupied af irl and if you think confidence is the key word here, you are totally not getting the early fluff stage vs overwhelmed by big thread and unfamilair faces. You bunch all know each other, and every time people think to figure me out based on nothing. It is so ... you should look at my past games and compare how my introductions and playstyle are if you wanna compare.
Pretty much the only answer I would've believed. This is good.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:37 pm shouting into the void \o/ yippee
to the void i shall return
for now
:p
Stop trying to kill totem

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Totem and town Eben

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Eben and even even

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:59 pm

Why?
Falcon's not actually pushing for engagement. I pitched a softball and got a gif.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Works for me

ImageImage

Xanjori
Stool Pigeon

Post by Xanjori »

Wilgy seems very towny this time around. So Imma put him into TRs and be sad later when he flips wolf.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Effective immediately @Epignosis aka Epi will be replacing Sumac <3
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:22 pm Effective immediately @Epignosis aka Epi will be replacing Sumac <3
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Xanjori
Stool Pigeon

Post by Xanjori »

Hello Epig!

Who are your TRs with explanations tyvm
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh shit. Sup dood.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Xanjori wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:28 pm Hello Epig!

Well, for one, I like posts I can understand. You missed the cut there.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:29 pm Oh shit. Sup dood.
My man DW. :beer:
Xanjori
Stool Pigeon

Post by Xanjori »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:30 pm

Im sorry for your rand

[VOTE: Epig] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Yeah, I feel pretty lost right now not gonna lie. Someone tell me what to believe. Give me reads I can sheep.

Xanjori
Stool Pigeon

Post by Xanjori »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:36 pm Yeah, I feel pretty lost right now not gonna lie. Someone tell me what to believe. Give me reads I can sheep.
Why do you need sheepable reads halfway through the day?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Xanjori wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:36 pm Yeah, I feel pretty lost right now not gonna lie. Someone tell me what to believe. Give me reads I can sheep.
It's actually barely 1/3 the way through.

Because I am lost.

Xanjori
Stool Pigeon

Post by Xanjori »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:41 pm

Because I am lost.
I honestly doubt anyone (except Zenon) has a strong WR or TR on anyone right now.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Xanjori wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:31 pm

Im sorry for your rand

Ayn was my great-great aunt. :|
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: xan] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:45 pm

Im sorry for your rand

She would've left you a sizeable fortune, but she shrugged
☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:25 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:22 pm Effective immediately @Epignosis aka Epi will be replacing Sumac <3
Hello woof

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:45 pm

Im sorry for your rand

She would've left you a sizeable fortune, but she shrugged
And after I gave her fountain head. :sigh:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Xanjori wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:41 pm

Because I am lost.
I honestly doubt anyone (except Zenon) has a strong WR or TR on anyone right now.
Why me?

ImageImage

Xanjori
Stool Pigeon

Post by Xanjori »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:45 pm [VOTE: xan] aubergine
Why?

Return to “Previous Hustles”