50%

Total votes: 12
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:37 pm Target in Epi, Falcon, Roxy, Rondo imo.
but not dubz, wigly or mata....yah ok....
;)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:34 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:37 pm Target in Epi, Falcon, Roxy, Rondo imo.
you went bananas at me for sussing matahari before
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:30 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:28 pm Any volunteers?
Wilgy
Dubz
Falcon
Epi
Matahari
Roxy

Target Epi with immediacy. He is the highest value solve in this list imo.
Why do you think he's the highest value solve?
I think *you* might be during my catch up at least.....wow.
;)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

hey thunal Rondo is sussy af
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Roxy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:44 pm
Matahari wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:41 am @S~V~S while I agree that the game can’t be completely based on the movie, I firmly believe that John Doe knew who the two detectives were, just like in the movie, and just like in the game’s opening story. Of course he can’t nk them, otherwise, what would be the point? But he can try to get them lynched.

So how is this for solving? Look at the votes for Portia all throughout day one, and the conversation around Portia, and bob’s your uncle. Bam, big man is gone.

Obviously, my thoughts return to either Mac or Zenon. If Mac is John Doe, and has an odd night tracking ability, then I have to wonder what his even night ability is. Well, he did mention that now he had outed himself, he will probably die. And yet he fearlessly continues being the self appointed game leader. How brave! And why not? He knows Doe will not want to be tracked, so we’re grateful for your sacrifice Mac.

I came here last night to catch up and try to float this idea about John Doe, but I was so busy picking my jaw up off the floor that I never got around to it. Anyway, I hear that Stockholm syndrome is going around and I sure don’t want to catch it, so Im outta here.
Can someone please help me unpack what's going on here?
she suspects you bc she thinks you are JD with an odd night tracking ability. I do not agree with this at all, but this *is* Mata's meta in a perfect nutshell.
;)
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:34 pm
What? I still townlean Dubz, Wilgy is outer PoE and not an ideal cop check imo, and Mata isn't an ideal cop check either and I don't find her that suspicious now.

Like Mac said, you spent so much time defending Mata so why include Mata here?
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:35 pm hey thunal Rondo is sussy af
I'm kind of weirded out by him and aren't sure what to think tbh. My initial thought was that his direction today was too out there to be wolfy.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:57 pm
Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:27 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:06 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:45 pm I'm just gonna find wolfy players and basically wolfy solves and try to kill as many of those as I can whole trying to avoid killing any more villagers lol
Because wolfs aren't the only ones who play wolfy. Town does too. A lot. Arguably moreso.

And I like analyzing more than base 0 info. Other wise just like hammer and go home.
There is a time for trying to overthink things and it's not here yet... whoever is around in the mid to late game can worry about that shit... our job is to just make sure that by then the game isn't a complete mess and removing all the level 0 and level 1 shit while you can is important to that.

I'm not saying Porscha was that mind you. But the likes of solving Matahari and avoiding making wifom overthinking defenses of wolfy slots like Rondo are.
Catching up and I hard disagree here.

Mata is lhf.
She is an easy lynch and is mis-elimmed too often to count.
I will shield her in much the same way you are shielding Tutuu.

I hard disagree that she needs to be solved bc of lvl1 and lvl 0 "shit". I mean what does that even mean? Mata is a very insightful player and tbh I am so sick of her coming to play again and again only to be voted off D 1 or 3. Can we give her one chance in one game to show us her star shine?

This crap to have to "solve" like - Scotty/Pyxxy or Low Posters is such bs. And 90% of the time it leads to mis-elim's.

Why go for easy peasy elim's of low posters that won't be around to defend themselves on D 2 - no less?

Why not look at the higher posters? More material to work with....just sayin'.

I refuse to go gentle into that good night,old age should burn and rave at close of day; rage, rage against the dying of the light. Though wise men at their end know dark is right, because their works had forked no lightning they do not go gentle into that good night.
I missed this the first time. @Roxy I appreciate what you're saying, but it's only logical that players who post less of their thoughts are going to die to POE. It's just how mafia is played nowadays. I'm trying to assess in as good of faith as I can and I am just not seeing anything towny in Matahari. I can see wheels turning for you far easier.

If you have reason to believe Matahari is actually town beyond "they can be" I am interested to hear it. Cuz I would trust you to be able to read Matahari better than me. But if you are only townreading Matahari because of contrarian views on how the game should be played and not actual reasons please do say as much.

I am interested in high posters too. Just so far the highest posters in the game have been me and two dead town so ... fourth was Kate though so sure... Go ahead and find me another deepwolf. I'm certainly not opposed to pushing them.

But ultimately the POE game is gonna require us to chop through the lower posters that don't mech clear themselves or derp clear or IC themselves somehow. It's just how it's gonna be!
I cannot say with certainty that Mata is town. No. She feels town and her vibe is right but she is a good player albeit a low poster.

Thansk for thsi response makes me feel better about this whole situation with Low posters etc.

High posting baddie look at Thunal but I am not sure on them as they are very skilled at being bad while looking town. I also have not played much with them but their posts feel slippery, they can't confirm nor deny, flip flopping so it leaves a bad aura vibe for me.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:58 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:56 pm @Thunal33 any input?
Hi. I'd rather you target a PoE player since I think it would be a waste to choose either of us.
but you are in *my* poe, just sayin'
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:04 am I'm literally a super cop. I have 4 shots left. I am high as a kite. URRRGGGHHH!
I would have joined you...
puff, puff pass
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:05 am
Dubz wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:57 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:44 am @falcon45ca where are you today with your thoughts?

@Matahari what be your reads after the last elim?

@pyxxy what did you make of the NK on Doom? Does it affect your reads today?

@Dubz where are you at in your reads today?

@Dennis do you have a rainbow or reads list yet?
Hi unsure. Haven't read since I mentioned I'd be sparse. Did not expect to be quite as sparse as I have been, this move has been hellish.

I'm going to try my best to catch up tomorrow but no internet at the new place yet so I'll be restricted to mobile. If anyone can give me a rundown on what I've missed so far this cycle that would be neato!
Dubz day 1 in hindsight was like ... kinda meh. Like not wolfy just meh.

This is their only day 2 post. They received a gift from Zenon night 1 with 3 votes. They did not use it. That makes me think they do not care about who they vote for. I know they were time limited, but I feel like a slanker with a triple vote at least shows some interest in figuring out where to put it?
:srsnod:
;)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Michelle (109) ok maybe I was premature in clearing her
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:08 am So far of my POE I think Wilgy and Matahari are scummiest. Dubz is a bit more of a shrug. Roxy is kinda towny.
thank you?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:15 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:53 pm Earlier, I was made to post in ways that alluded to the seven deadly sins.

If you will notice, my first post was lust, my second (to S~V~S) was envy, etc.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. I am free to post normally.
Do we really believe Epi had a curse? What if he was just trying to encourage the sins to signal to him?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:10 pm I'm voting MacDougall out of basic, angry revenge.

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:43 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:10 pm The most annoying shit ever for me is when I put faith in myself I'm wrong and when I doubt myself I'm right and it literally makes playing mafia so frustrating.

Anyways I was right on Doom that's cool. Why the fuck did they kill Doom.
Fear kill.
I don't agree. My thinking is a redirection is in play.
Most of Epi's ISO is like, okay in a "this is standard Epi" way but these two posts on day 2 kind of stand out as being awkward for him. @Jackofhearts2005 @DrWilgy @S~V~S you probably have the most experience with him. These posts lack the curmudgeonliness I associate with town Epi. Like he seems a bit more proactive, in a not very good way?
did epi have a curse idk what did it serve to tell us about it after the fact? If he was bad or JD maybe it was a signal? But epi is not sloppy at least he used to never be sloppy. Idk if he is town or a virtue but I do not think he is JD.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Roxy »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:17 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:45 am tutuu
38%
Voters: Zenon, falcon45ca, RondoDimBuckle

Spicy!!!
Interesting VC Michelle quoted for posterity here. I like that Michelle bothered to do this. It's pretty unlikely that Falcon/Rondo are t/t here.
why?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:13 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:39 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:39 am John doe as a hat doesn't work mac, there are 20 town+sins roles and 21 players.
@MacDougall making sure you see this.
I think you only read the first third of my meandering nonsense lol.

By the end I was looking at it less as a hat and more of a swap. John Doe can turn a sin into John Doe and become that sin. My thinking is Pyxxy was John Doe, but isn't anymore. And I am thinking that might be why Pyxxy died. Pyxxy might have thought a different sin was better off as John Doe given he was hard POE.

but as sin they have to be lms. so I am not really agreeing with this theory. I think they can recruit. Maybe they can only recruit sins, at least I hope so but what if they can target virtues as well?
;)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:17 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:45 am tutuu
38%
Voters: Zenon, falcon45ca, RondoDimBuckle

Spicy!!!
Interesting VC Michelle quoted for posterity here. I like that Michelle bothered to do this. It's pretty unlikely that Falcon/Rondo are t/t here.
why?
It's unlikely that none of our 8 villains found the Tutuu wagon appealing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:13 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:39 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:39 am John doe as a hat doesn't work mac, there are 20 town+sins roles and 21 players.
@MacDougall making sure you see this.
I think you only read the first third of my meandering nonsense lol.

By the end I was looking at it less as a hat and more of a swap. John Doe can turn a sin into John Doe and become that sin. My thinking is Pyxxy was John Doe, but isn't anymore. And I am thinking that might be why Pyxxy died. Pyxxy might have thought a different sin was better off as John Doe given he was hard POE.

but as sin they have to be lms. so I am not really agreeing with this theory. I think they can recruit. Maybe they can only recruit sins, at least I hope so but what if they can target virtues as well?
Pyxxy sort of slipped that role swapping was a thing though.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

the thing about wagonomics is that

a) wolves have to vote
b) wolves like to vote in ways that feel safe
c) usually they don't like to vote together

because c doesn't apply it actually makes the tutuu wagon (and porscha wagon) more likely to have multiple wolves than usual.

Townies early in the game are genuinely solving and more likely to be voting their scumreads. The wolves are more likely to throw votes behind players who are making themselves the leader of the wagon ie. Kate for Tutuu and me for Porscha.

I'm not saying no town will have sheeped but I am saying that the vc as the Tutuu and Porscha wagons were emerging is very likely to have wolves voting on it. Particularly ones that voted for bad reasons (or no reasons) who if town would be less inclined to make the vote ie. Wilgy voting Tutuu which I find to be very careless for him.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:23 am tl;dr

Be mac
Be my absolutely regular mac self for the entire game
Hard claim my role unprovoked day 2 and help kill a deepwolf
Be literally confirmed tracker by Seanzie's own perspective
Amp up the wim to help town
Get voted by Rondo and Seanzie

Seanzie, is apparently a town cop, and apparently wishes to clear me instead of one of the 6 players in my POE. When I am the most mechanically clear person in the game.

And somehow Rondo thinks that participating in this nonsense is sane.

Yes, I buried Porscha day 1. Yes I was wrong. There has never been a game in which wolf Mac has been caught because he was the main person responsible for a town dying day 1. Not one.
I keep reading stuff like this and thinking just how freaking self conscious Mac feels.

If this is town Mac, I understand this sucks and keeps building on itself. Accusing someone of being self conscious/defensive just makes them more so.

But still.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:09 am
A SHOT RINGS OUT

A knock wrapped on the heavy wooden door. Martin looked up from his notepad to see the friendly profile of the clerk, “I need to lock up soon, Martin. You almost finished in here?”

Martin batted sleep out of his eyes several times and checked his watch. “Oh crap, sorry Steiner, I’ll be a couple more minutes.”

“Okie dokie, if you wouldn’t mind heading out the back and lock the door behind you. Oh, and remember to turn off the overhead light this time,” the clerk chided playfully, and upon Martin agreeing, closed the door behind him.

Martin Talbot rubbed his eyes drearily. He’s been getting into a nasty habit recently after particularly short trials to hole himself away in a side office to get work done on the more complex cases. This John Doe case was particularly messy, and was a no-go until the detectives could pinpoint a suspect, which in and of itself seemed fruitless after so many days. So he kept himself busy with the smaller cases. If he kept himself busy, he wouldn’t have to play the losing battle of sleeping soundly at night- he would just pass out from exhaustion.

He was just turning his murky attention to a statute that applied to the case on the docket in the morning when he heard the latch of the door. Hyper-focused on transcribing the statute in his notepad, he didn’t think to look back, and just asked, “Steiner? You still around?”

With no response, Martin Talbot turned to a flash of a knife that connected with his jugular. He staggered back, blood all over his books, trying to get a hold of his assailant, but the assailant was already gone- out the back door.

The overhead lights weren’t turned off that night.

@Seanzie has died. He was
Martin Talbot, the DA

You are town. Eliminate all threats to town in order to win.

Do not vote for Seanzie in the poll

@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@Dubz
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@jackofhearts2005
@Macdougall
@Matahari
@Michelle
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@RondoDimBuckle
@Roxy
@S~V~S
@Thunal33

Finally got to this. Also ugh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I like how when I quote scotty posts, I get LOUDER
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:08 am Also speaking of the lusty thread I have one more, I realllly wanted to post it before EOD yesterday but the thread was Locked.

@Kate this ones is for you

:haha:

she's gonna love it. I am still giggling...
;)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:09 am
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:04 am Is there a sort of...thread consensus POE so I can prioritize ISOs? I've only really looked at flips and where I was mentioned (will get to that shortly), and I skimmed end of D2 last night.
Dennis is outed. We are looking for more baddies. My eyes are on Nook. I am wary of Falcon and Roxy. People like Jack and Epi deserve more scrutiny IMO, but idk if this is consensus, but I am town KING, so what I say, goes.
cheating! omg cheating!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:13 amBrutal :(
Honestly, Michelle feels like she's fallen off :biggrin:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:21 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:05 am I'lll target Mac tomorrow.
After he claimed to have the clear, so I don't think he targeted Mac.
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:04 am Is there a sort of...thread consensus POE so I can prioritize ISOs? I've only really looked at flips and where I was mentioned (will get to that shortly), and I skimmed end of D2 last night.
Dennis is outed. We are looking for more baddies. My eyes are on Nook. I am wary of Falcon and Roxy. People like Jack and Epi deserve more scrutiny IMO, but idk if this is consensus, but I am town KING, so what I say, goes.
I looked for the possible clear targets and I think Sean targeted me. He doesn't have me in his PoE when he did before and the only thing he said relating to me after he claimed the clear was asking Mac about me which I thought was a little odd since Mac said so many words on me at SoD.

I feel like he knew he was going to die, but didn't know exactly when. His whole "I'm on a rampage" makes sense if it's tongue in cheek and he knows he's going to die from the check/desperado.
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:35 pm Also I think Rondo's recent posts are a decent look. Him going after Mac now by sheeping Seanzie would just be a bad play if he were. Same with tinfoiling Seanzie being a hero shot, if he's bad why attract that much attention on a far fetched theory that will not be received well?

Rn Nanook, Epi, Roxy, and Falcon are my immediate PoE other than Dennis.
I think these posts come from town Thunal and I agree Rondo looks like his townie self.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:55 pm [VOTE: Vote Dennis] aubergine

Nervous about numbers given everything but hey, 1 yesterday, 1 today, 1 last night. We're doing okay.
I am hoping for a lot more from you after I seen what you can actually do as town, I want it again.
You are gonna be super disappointed. That game was way tf more straightforward.

But yeah, I should try harder. Make you just kinda sorta slightly disappointed sometimes instead of super disappointed.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Could also murderous Nanook atp.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

And Wilgy. And Epi.

Like I’m gonna poe townread Falcon and Roxy. 🙄
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:07 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:29 am cheers

what do you think of roxy and matahari?
Vague bad feeling and vague good feeling, in that order.
:( this makes me incredibly sad. I try so hard to prove my townie-ness evry game but instead I am suspected for it. C'est la vie.
;)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jack like...

I know getting annoyed at being scumread is bad and lame. But it'd an involuntary thing. And I cringe at myself when it happens.

When I'm mafia I don't care that much about it cuz it kind of helps me with like "why is Mac still alive arguments". A couple of town tinfoil enthusiasts pushing me as mafia is kind of helpful.

But when I'm town it's just annoying, and disruptive. When I am townreading someone and they're pushing me for hairbrained tinfoil while I'm solving, and I am a self resolving PR. It just really annoys me. No matter how much I try to navigate it with my dignity in tact I just struggle to.

I know it's like fakeable for me as mafia to pretend to be annoyed but I don't actually like being a toxic jerk so I really just tend not to as a wolf anymore.

You can check my champs g3 iso. I didn't lose my coop once. Check the SMAS iso and you can see how annoyed I was with the vigi threatening me day 1.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

8 vs 6 (ish)

Jack
Rondo
Thunal

Roxy
Falcon

Dubz
Mata
SVS
Epi

Michelle
Mac
Wilgy
Nook

Dennis
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Ugh ugh ugh

I’d like to thank the wolves that outted or were nked
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:39 pm Jack like...

I know getting annoyed at being scumread is bad and lame. But it'd an involuntary thing. And I cringe at myself when it happens.

When I'm mafia I don't care that much about it cuz it kind of helps me with like "why is Mac still alive arguments". A couple of town tinfoil enthusiasts pushing me as mafia is kind of helpful.

But when I'm town it's just annoying, and disruptive. When I am townreading someone and they're pushing me for hairbrained tinfoil while I'm solving, and I am a self resolving PR. It just really annoys me. No matter how much I try to navigate it with my dignity in tact I just struggle to.

I know it's like fakeable for me as mafia to pretend to be annoyed but I don't actually like being a toxic jerk so I really just tend not to as a wolf anymore.

You can check my champs g3 iso. I didn't lose my coop once. Check the SMAS iso and you can see how annoyed I was with the vigi threatening me day 1.
I love ya, bud, but I’m not interested in this. I don’t get anything good out of you talking about yourself.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

ok sheep if ya like but maybe it might be better to come up with your *own* poe. Bc you are in mine so prioritize yourself please.
;)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Every time I stand at day 3 and say to myself “what has Nanook done for me lately?” and come up empty, he’s a wolf.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I don’t actually have even a tiny read on Dubz or Mata. Kinda feel bad about ignoring them.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

:sigh:

wish you hadn't been drinking (maybe take bongers instead to each their own poison lol) but your life is your own thanks for all you did while alive.
;)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:41 pm

I love ya, bud, but I’m not interested in this. I don’t get anything good out of you talking about yourself.
That's unusually dismissive from you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am genuinely bewildered that anyone familiar with me would think I'm bottom poe still.

I have a verified claim.
I have been towny and solving.
I was asleep when Seanzie got popped.
Tutuu and Zenon both townread me.

Like... far out man. Far out.

Far out.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:41 pm

That's unusually dismissive from you.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:15 pm We are in World 1

In world 1 everything is just easy and fun

In world 1 the following players are town

Rondo for setup solving
Thunal for wim and hard solving
Nanook for being super towny and probably never killing Zenon
Seanzie for teabagging 2 sins
Jack because he "self confirms" and wolves never claim to do that (do they? lol)

Who else is level 1 AN TOWNIE?
Ftr, what happened to your townread on me from yesterday?
he is saying you are town. What is this about?
;)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:15 pm We are in World 1

In world 1 everything is just easy and fun

In world 1 the following players are town

Rondo for setup solving
Thunal for wim and hard solving
Nanook for being super towny and probably never killing Zenon
Seanzie for teabagging 2 sins
Jack because he "self confirms" and wolves never claim to do that (do they? lol)

Who else is level 1 AN TOWNIE?
Ftr, what happened to your townread on me from yesterday?
he is saying you are town. What is this about?
But now it’s just cause of my claim to be able to self confirm. And there was turn around on it earlier in the day.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:34 am Smh Roxy has posted even less than I have. At least it'll be a quick ISO.
Probs bc I don't do a lot of these type of one liner posts.

smh....lmao
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:04 pm Was Seanzie's "cop check" actually a desperado? He added Dennis to the list here which could be an RT but it could be him really thinking of targeting Dennis:
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:51 pm Mac or dennis or Thumal
I still can't figure out who his clear is though.
so you think he cleared someone during this day cycle and it was you? How did you know his ability was for the day? Bc he was saying something about his next n/a as well during all this discussion.
;)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

oh seanzie pretty much made it blatantly obvious he was checking me

if he was a desperado then I'm obviously the check so
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:35 pm Also I think Rondo's recent posts are a decent look. Him going after Mac now by sheeping Seanzie would just be a bad play if he were. Same with tinfoiling Seanzie being a hero shot, if he's bad why attract that much attention on a far fetched theory that will not be received well?

Rn Nanook, Epi, Roxy, and Falcon are my immediate PoE other than Dennis.
still have not found one thing that you have posted today that tells me you are suspecting me. You are just throwing my name out there bc Seanzie did. With zero evidence or even an obscure reason. nagl.
;)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:05 am I'lll target Mac tomorrow.
wait nvm
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:15 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:55 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:45 am Mother fuckers I knew that something was off. I check thread and one of you asses have killed Seanzie. If it was a hero shot you had better claim soon or I'm just going to murder you regardless of when you claim for such a bad shot. Otherwise if you're a sin you done fucked up
there's no way is a hero shot
I am very queefed by Rondo.
:huh:

https://www.google.com/search?q=queefed ... e&ie=UTF-8

ok I'll leave you two alone to figure this one out.
;)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:01 pm oh seanzie pretty much made it blatantly obvious he was checking me

if he was a desperado then I'm obviously the check so
And you keep doing stuff like this, making dubious claims to mechanical cred.

Seanzie was obviously not a day desperado or else 1) he’d have said so and 2) he’d have killed during the day previously.

So it just comes across as you trying to lie your way clear.

Return to “Previous Jobs”