Skeletor
Posts in topic: 96

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Epignosis »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:17 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:13 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:06 pm epi being annoyed at Doom is literally my actual theory as to why she's dead lol
If that's how we're going at it, tutuu gets shot.

No offense tutuu.
WHAT

YOURE STILL FORCED TO ROLEPLAY RIGHT

RIGHT?

RIGHT???????
I'm going to try this in your language.

Ahem...

let me see if I've got this...

PAT PAT
LMAOOOOO SO CUTE

I SCREENSHOTTED

WILL SEND TO UR WIFE
My Ur-Wife died 15,000 years ago I'm afraid.

I only have the current one now.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

@Epignosis your behaviour this day has not been evil and I invite you to join me in voting out RondoDimBuckle
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:16 pm Rondo is the other slot who would have a tangible reason to kill Doom based on day 1.
Yeah i had the same thought and hes scum regardless imo

Wait i forgot im supposed to not post a lot. Ok ill post .. no more than 50 times today

Unless im poe - then i can post a lot and maybe that kills me if u guys want me dead i still dunno if im poe or towncore or what lmao
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:16 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:09 pm The nice thing about a towncore when there’s probably only one wolf, you actually might end up with no wolves in your towncore.
There's 8 wolfs...
nah there is 1 mafia and 7 slots who can change alignment
There's 8 players who are anti town our wincon is to eliminate all of them

There are 8 wolfs. It's ridiculous that people continue to frame this as a 1 vs
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:17 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:13 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:06 pm epi being annoyed at Doom is literally my actual theory as to why she's dead lol
If that's how we're going at it, tutuu gets shot.

No offense tutuu.
WHAT

YOURE STILL FORCED TO ROLEPLAY RIGHT

RIGHT?

RIGHT???????
I'm going to try this in your language.

Ahem...

let me see if I've got this...

PAT PAT
LMAOOOOO SO CUTE

I SCREENSHOTTED

WILL SEND TO UR WIFE
Kinky

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Am I lust now?

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:20 pm @Epignosis your behaviour this day has not been evil and I invite you to join me in voting out RondoDimBuckle
Gotta piss first.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:16 pm Rondo is the other slot who would have a tangible reason to kill Doom based on day 1.

Wait i forgot im supposed to not post a lot. Ok ill post .. no more than 50 times today

Unless im poe - then i can post a lot and maybe that kills me if u guys want me dead i still dunno if im poe or towncore or what lmao
I'm gonna just shield you all game I don't even care enough about mafia to ever re-evaluate after your day 1. If you're like a 7 deadly I hardly care and if I somehow have chosen to hitch my wagon to the single mafia in this game I'll just laugh at myself
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:17 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:04 pm ngl how Doom has been treating me all game I am probably never going to come around to them being town
if we are looking for someone who found Doom's presence problematic try this on
Meh I'm much less likely to think rondo bothers to kill after framing a doom read how they did here

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:19 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:14 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:13 pmAdd Kate
that depends
On?
not allowed to elaborate but I'll ping you at some point and say whether or not I'm happy to towncore her k?
10 4 I'm trusting you

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:20 pm [VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
Vote: Rondo

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:21 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:04 pm ngl how Doom has been treating me all game I am probably never going to come around to them being town
Meh I'm much less likely to think rondo bothers to kill after framing a doom read how they did here
if Doom was annoying Rondo that bad he's not gonna give a shit about anyone making this read cuz he knows someone else will just say what you're saying
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:23 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:21 pm
if Doom was annoying Rondo that bad he's not gonna give a shit about anyone making this read cuz he knows someone else will just say what you're saying
It seems like a risky and poor play to assume that anyone will just take up any specific argument as a wolf and I do not think Rondo is a risky and poor wolf.

I think Rondo is evil but I do not think he's the factional evil.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:21 pm

I'm gonna just shield you all game I don't even care enough about mafia to ever re-evaluate after your day 1. If you're like a 7 deadly I hardly care and if I somehow have chosen to hitch my wagon to the single mafia in this game I'll just laugh at myself
Awww ur so kind Maccie you deserve nothing but love and caresses ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Youre a wonderful and fun person, always great to be around you. Very ticklish big belly. Oiii oii oii oi oi. Whoo has a tickly belly? Whoooo has a tickly belly?? Maccieee doessss 😊 tickle tickle tickle the maccieeee ☺️. If u do he loves u and gives u kisses on the cheeeekkkk mwah mwah mwha mwahhhh 💋💋💋😘😘😘
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sorry rondo. Betrayal.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cringe.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:25 pm

Youre a wonderful and fun person, always great to be around you. Very ticklish big belly. Oiii oii oii oi oi. Whoo has a tickly belly? Whoooo has a tickly belly?? Maccieee doessss 😊 tickle tickle tickle the maccieeee ☺️. If u do he loves u and gives u kisses on the cheeeekkkk mwah mwah mwha mwahhhh 💋💋💋😘😘😘
pocket me more mami
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:25 pm

Post something like this to me and I will kill you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:25 pmCringe.
do you want pats too?

pat

pat
☆Princess Abigail☆

*sigh*

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

There's a certain level of cringe I can take and we passed it 1000 posts ago

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Speaking of Pats, Pat Sajak is retiring from Wheel of Fortune. They're coming to my home town around my wife's birthday.

Should I have put that in OT green? Yes or No. Circle One.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Who even uses green. Lame people. Doom was right.

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:53 pm Earlier, I was made to post in ways that alluded to the seven deadly sins.

If you will notice, my first post was lust, my second (to S~V~S) was envy, etc.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. I am free to post normally.
My probable post limit is so hard since I have so many things to say.

To Epi: I'm just laughing at this because I did get a little frustrated about the draft posts and I can't believe I never thought of it. No hard feelings, I think it's funny now.

To explain my Mac argument, I think Mac did scumread Porscha. I also think there's a pattern of Mac not giving his suspects breathing room, first with Michelle and then with Porscha. I think the degree of confidence in the Porscha push was misplaced since both me and him know that Porscha has taken awhile to show herself as town sometimes. I get the sense that he was trying to force his reads to happen soon to try to be the town hero, rather than letting his reads happen naturally and actually being a hero. Do I think this necessarily makes him a scum? No, but I think it increases the chances.

Also my Falcon townread that I felt so proud of might not be as good as I thought it was. That same towntell of being paranoid about semi-unrelated things just failed me when I used it on Wiml in his champs game that prematurely ended. It's not out of the question to think Falcon, as a 3p/wolf, happened to notice Tutuu's picture didn't match her description and tried to make a read off it. I still townlean Falcon for his general approach and that he appears unconcerned with how he's perceived.

About the Doom kill, it is weird but I think a weird kill is more likely than redirection. There was probably 1 mafia in the game n1 and ime when 1 mafia is in charge wtf kills are more common. As far as who would do it, if I had to guess it would be Matahari. Doom mainly suspected her voters and Porscha voters but I think people who are present would know that Doom doesn't have any thread pull. Matahari might go "oh, Doom called me out, she could be a threat". I'm looking at her ISO rn and she seems too agreeable, specifically her backing off Doom when Zenon said she was town which is also another point of paranoia for me. From Matahari's limited POV, Doom both suspected her and was extremely in her town meta and so would make sense as an NK.

I think I'd rather go here.

[VOTE: Matahari ] aubergine
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:27 pm There's a certain level of cringe I can take and we passed it 1000 posts ago
wtf who hurt you?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:30 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:27 pm There's a certain level of cringe I can take and we passed it 1000 posts ago
wtf who hurt you?
A lot of people but I don't think you want the real answer to this

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Doom kill is 100% a kill I'd make as wolf.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

how did I not give Michelle breathing room?

how did I not give Porscha breathing room?

what are you even talking about?

I have scumread
I explain it

With Michelle I did nothing at all that looked like not giving her breathing room

With Porscha I made a case and then left the thread entirely

9 people followed it

What is it that I should have done instead if I have a reason for suspecting someone?
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

You can be my guinea pig lol. You seem not dead so I'll say I can post at least as many times as you.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The notion I'm suspicious because I scumread Porscha and Michelle and gave them no breathing room is so bizarre to me.

Firstly, whether I did or didn't who gives a crap. If I think I have a good argument to suspect someone it's literally my responsibility as a villager to vocalise it.

Secondly, it's completely bullshit lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:31 pm Doom kill is 100% a kill I'd make as wolf.
If I was a solo mafia and had one single kill to make n1 I kill Kate.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Joining Thunal.

[VOTE: Matahari] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:34 pm You can be my guinea pig lol
I can??? 😳😳😳

PLEASE GIVE ME THE POST RESTRICTION EVERY NIGHT MISTER EVIL GUY

OVER HERE PSST PSST PSST HERE GIVE ME THE CURSE GIVE
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't think the Doom kill makes much sense to be a "anyone would do this" decision Zenon. Doom was one of the main wagons floated during the day. Also you literally reacted to it with who the fuck kills Doom.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

what's the deal with post cap tutuu?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:39 pm what's the deal with post cap tutuu?
I shouldnt say this coz my posts my limited but ill say that me and thunal-sama were both hit by the same post restriction as we claimed in our first posts at sod ok i hit submit now
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:36 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:31 pm Doom kill is 100% a kill I'd make as wolf.
If I was a solo mafia and had one single kill to make n1 I kill Kate.
That's fair. I fear kill Kate a lot. But as wolf I'd defs kill someone I hard defended like Doom in this game state.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:38 pm I don't think the Doom kill makes much sense to be a "anyone would do this" decision Zenon. Doom was one of the main wagons floated during the day. Also you literally reacted to it with who the fuck kills Doom.
Oh that's not my intent. I doubt anyone would do it but who would think like me? Level 0 is epi or rondo as you've stated but I'm trying to think beyond level 0 right now.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Just as a thought exercise

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

why?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh God. Pls never give me post cap. I will cri.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:43 pmwhy?
To me or?

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

day 2 of a massive random experimental role madness cluster fuck.... why overthink anything? fmpov overthinking the current game state whatsoever presents me with a completely rand answer and makes posting anything pointless
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm just gonna find wolfy players and basically wolfy solves and try to kill as many of those as I can whole trying to avoid killing any more villagers lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Also pls do another thought exercise with me. Who's the player we all see as most likely to die tonight?

I was kinda hoping I'd be dead as annoying loud town girl but meh.

Mac is a town leader maybe him but I'm not sure he's pulling us the right way. And the doom kill makes it tough to me.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:45 pm I'm just gonna find wolfy players and basically wolfy solves and try to kill as many of those as I can whole trying to avoid killing any more villagers lol
Because wolfs aren't the only ones who play wolfy. Town does too. A lot. Arguably moreso.

And I like analyzing more than base 0 info. Other wise just like hammer and go home.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But that's boring. I want to explore.

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:33 pm how did I not give Michelle breathing room?

how did I not give Porscha breathing room?

what are you even talking about?

I have scumread
I explain it

With Michelle I did nothing at all that looked like not giving her breathing room

With Porscha I made a case and then left the thread entirely

9 people followed it

What is it that I should have done instead if I have a reason for suspecting someone?
With Porscha it was about you trying to convince everyone to get on her and get her eliminated with things like saying she's naked mafia and her not having posts outside her wolf range when she is sometimes a slow starter. I know I tried a similar push on Porscha a couple games ago (solar system) as a wolf so I know that she can be easily pushable for "not being obvious town". Breathing room might not be the right word for it but it was what I thought of. As far as Michelle, it was with how few posts she had for you to make a fairly confident wolf read on her despite her saying she was busy irl at the time.

My fear is that you called both of them not town with high confidence and did a lot to convince others when both Michelle and Porscha are players that sometimes take awhile to get started. I'm cooling on you somewhat after rereading your post about probability since there's definitely a town Mac explanation for both pushes as well and they were likely genuine regardless of alignment. My suspicion is that you'd be more hasty with the pushes as non-town.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:09 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:08 pm I kinda feel like Epi doesn’t kill someone for being annoying.

But that’s a low probability scenario.
imagine you are epi
you are a solo wolf n1
who do you kill and what are your reasons?

person making good read on town wagon who is trying to kill you?

seems logical to me.
Maybe but that's not the same as killing someone for being annoying.

Return to “Previous Jobs”