50%

Total votes: 12
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Seanzie »

Nanook is someone people should look into. I feel reasonably confident that both me and Mac are town, and that makes Nook's solve way off.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:44 am @falcon45ca where are you today with your thoughts?

@Matahari what be your reads after the last elim?

@pyxxy what did you make of the NK on Doom? Does it affect your reads today?

@Dubz where are you at in your reads today?

@Dennis do you have a rainbow or reads list yet?
Hi unsure. Haven't read since I mentioned I'd be sparse. Did not expect to be quite as sparse as I have been, this move has been hellish.

I'm going to try my best to catch up tomorrow but no internet at the new place yet so I'll be restricted to mobile. If anyone can give me a rundown on what I've missed so far this cycle that would be neato!
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dubz wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:57 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:44 am @falcon45ca where are you today with your thoughts?

@Matahari what be your reads after the last elim?

@pyxxy what did you make of the NK on Doom? Does it affect your reads today?

@Dubz where are you at in your reads today?

@Dennis do you have a rainbow or reads list yet?
Hi unsure. Haven't read since I mentioned I'd be sparse. Did not expect to be quite as sparse as I have been, this move has been hellish.

I'm going to try my best to catch up tomorrow but no internet at the new place yet so I'll be restricted to mobile. If anyone can give me a rundown on what I've missed so far this cycle that would be neato!
Kate, Dennis and you are outed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Boo!

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:28 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:01 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:25 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Rn this is my best guess.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:19 pm
While I agree. This is a TMI pocket attempt.
I looked at this post a lot and in addition to the possibilities of Wilgy being scum with TMI or it being a fake derp, Wilgy could also be 3p who didn't know that there was only one wolf in the game and thought wolves would have TMI.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

I wasn't giving you anything AI in the first place.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:05 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:26 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:22 am Ah, a 22 day game 1 and it's not champs...

Can either a 3p or a townie give me a tldr? Wolves stay quiet, I want no misinformation from you.
Tutuu is sus, Dennis is stiff as a board, Epi seems towny, Dubz seems towny, Kate seems towny, Thunal seems towny
Thank you. Can you express the gist of Mac as well?
These quotes are here as examples of how Wilgy sort of has these disconnected thoughts and doesn't follow up on anything. So far his posts feel like trying to look busy rather than solving.
I generally think being disconnected on an island is town indicative do you not?
It's not about being disconnected on an island, it's about his thoughts being disconnected from each other like he doesn't have much interest in following up on the previous thoughts. Kate was there first which is what drew my attention to Wilgy and I definitely give weight to Kate's reads and think she's town.
Okay I see. But I don't understand how you feel that way at all. They are disconnected thoughts only in the way I also don't connect my thoughts. But am I a wolf?

I say things and move on without elaborating constantly is that wolfy?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:55 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:44 pm I tracked Kate to Dennis n1. I'm an odd night tracker.
Okay, I thought so.

I am 100% sure Kate is Lust and 95% sure Dennis is Greed. The Kate thing is mech, the dennis thing is based off something Kate told me in a btsc I have with her. In particular, Kate told me she targeted Greed and got BTSC with them, but didn't tell me who greed was, but I had suspicion it was Dennis.
Let's goooo
Well I can't well ignore you when you've given me a free evil can I lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Wait does this mean I was right on Dennis.

For the sake of wagonomics...I shall vote there.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:13 am Wait does this mean I was right on Dennis.

For better or worse, I don't think wagonomics is a thing today, but you do you.

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:05 pm The speed Thunal whipped around to having a genuine argument to vote Kate after sheeping her was wackistan.
Yeah I pointed out earlier I thought the way thunal and kate were treating each other around the Wilgy vote was... just really bad.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

pyxxy come bite the pillow
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:55 pm Tutuu is either town or exactly John Doe.
Tutuu is town. Her sus on you is hella towny.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Is there hammer?

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:55 pm Tutuu is either town or exactly John Doe.
Tutuu being town is the world I want to believe in and yes I do.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:03 pm Oh i remember doom saying itt she thinks im chastity. Is this why kate lust went after me? Probably right. We'll see from flip

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:09 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:05 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:03 pm Oh i remember doom saying itt she thinks im chastity. Is this why kate lust went after me? Probably right. We'll see from flip
I think you're chastity too cuz you're a prude.
Ive never had a partner nor a kiss so honestly true 😵😵😵
So you didn't date Alexa Bliss in high school? Ha what a loser.
I dont have zenon-chan's rizz ... 😭
It's okay nobody does they call me the best to ever do it

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:21 am
XD
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:17 pm
Few do.
The secret is over the top honesty and crippling self hatred

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:46 am Nanook is someone people should look into. I feel reasonably confident that both me and Mac are town, and that makes Nook's solve way off.
darn tootin
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:28 am
Few do.
I have those skills too.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:44 pm I tracked Kate to Dennis n1. I'm an odd night tracker.
Unvote

There's a hammer in this game?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:20 am
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:18 am
Tutuu being town is the world I want to believe in and yes I do.
It is a coin flip for me though

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:35 pm The worst thing about mafia players is that most of you have the emotional intelligence of a pebble and act like you're super empaths who function on raw crystal energy with unflappable self control but become toxic hypocrites the minute the mirror gets held up to you. At least I know I'm an emotionally volatile piece of shit and try to compensate for it.
I mean I spend more time in games apologizing than playing mafia.

I know I'm emotionally.... not great lol. But my feelings still are real and I don't like to hide them especially from people I care about... and I do care about you Mac

Your my idol I don't say that for shits and gigs. Your one of my favorite people to play with.... with like lily and jaiden and Porscha... and I love you. Have ever since me you and Illwei rolled everyone in my first game on MU.

I'm sorry I upset you. I'm sorry you feel like this.

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

This weekend is not for mafia, I will be here in the afternoon (12 hours or so)

For any questions, ping me

Mac, I agree a low poster is hard to read but if that’s the way Matahari plays is even harder to make a choice.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Zenge Who do you think are the remaing baddies?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:35 pm The worst thing about mafia players is that most of you have the emotional intelligence of a pebble and act like you're super empaths who function on raw crystal energy with unflappable self control but become toxic hypocrites the minute the mirror gets held up to you. At least I know I'm an emotionally volatile piece of shit and try to compensate for it.
:bighug:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:48 am This weekend is not for mafia, I will be here in the afternoon (12 hours or so)

For any questions, ping me

Mac, I agree a low poster is hard to read but if that’s the way Matahari plays is even harder to make a choice.
Do you know about Kate, Dennis and Dubz?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dubz?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:00 pm Falcon Dennis is outed also.
Omg omg tutuu is gonna have to role play as me. I'm so happy!!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:14 am
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:13 am Wait does this mean I was right on Dennis.

For better or worse, I don't think wagonomics is a thing today, but you do you.
I don't like big run away wagons. Call it ptsd.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:28 am
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:21 am
XD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:29 am
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:28 am

Few do.
I have those skills too.
Also apparently

Every time I ask someone why they love me they say "cause your cute"

So that too

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DubZ is still town. Like.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have a worry
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:17 am pyxxy come bite the pillow
excuse me
☆Princess Abigail☆

I have many worries

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:04 am I have many worries
I thankfully don't have to worry about you being cop again, because we've killed the cop already 👍
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:08 am
I thankfully don't have to worry about you being cop again, because we've killed the cop already 👍
I'm much cuter than a cop

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

my worry is
does killing confirmed sins actually help at all here?

they both seem far too okay with this
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:19 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:08 am
I'm much cuter than a cop
*slams the yes button while tears of pride stream down my face*
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

like obviously it's preferable to killing town but

what if killing sins is like entirely not beneficial, or worse yet helps John Doe?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:49 am Most, if not all, of a role’s descriptions may be revealed with lynches. However, only role names are usually revealed with any other types of kills.
I think doom could probably do things that we'll never know about*.

*Unless we chop a virtue**/a virtue info dumps which would be inadvisable at this point. Not sure if that might even count as role claiming.
**oh actually also if we chop Sloth, since it's the opposite of Diligence, maybe that role explanation would at least be a clue towards what Doom could do. really not sure it super matters though
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:08 am
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:30 am Yay, new game! I've been excited for this one since it was posted.

I ll be reading back (only 5 pages today) and jump in later.

:yay:
Oh good you're here
I will be sheeping you, at least for d1. No pressure.
I quoted this post because I wondered if (conjectures follow -->) Dubz is the lone scum but scum gets to know who the sins are and maybe can recruit them or something idk

but then Dubz didn't really interact with Dennis is a substantive/pockety way so, eh
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:51 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:11 am
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:31 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:23 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:19 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:16 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 pm

You framed it as if it's scummy for her to consider that you're mafia, when that is quite literally the point of the game

It's not weird to question why/if she has thoughts. It's weird that you are suggesting it's scummy
but as you can see in the post above. I dont care that she is calling me mafia. I care why she is calling me mafia. You are framing it weirdly yourself and then projecting that onto me.
It kinda looks like you care that she called you mafia to me ngl
I care about the why of it you are being pedantic. Why do you care if I care or not?
Cause mafia tend to care about being scumread more than town, especially earlier on. And if you did care, especially while she's the top wagon, it looks really bad for you in a world where she flips town

You making such a big point about choosing you to be mafia, so far as to get the percentages of each choice, indicates to me you very much care that you are being scumread
This statement is so false I don't know what to think about it
Yeah I dont think Dennis is town but he isnt mafia, most likely a sin.
If Kate doesnt come to that conclusion soon then she probably is one herself
I said this yesterday about kate + dennis
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:45 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:31 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:23 pm Oh BTW assuming DubZ likes gifts you should speak to her she's got trips voting power.

Toodles
lmao I only noticed this post while rereading Seanzie
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:50 pm
Okay, I thought so.

I am 100% sure Kate is Lust and 95% sure Dennis is Greed. The Kate thing is mech, the dennis thing is based off something Kate told me in a btsc I have with her. In particular, Kate told me she targeted Greed and got BTSC with them, but didn't tell me who greed was, but I had suspicion it was Dennis.
@Seanzie without giving anything away, do you think there's a correct yeet order for Kate/Dennis? I assume you think it's Kate then Dennis but I think Dennis flopped like a fish after you posted this, not before
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:26 pm Things I learned from Kate that could be useful (take everything with a grain of salt since Kate was suspicious of my motives, but I do think there were times where she was trusting me enough that most of this is likely true).

1.) She can win as sole survivor or with mafia.
2.) SVS is 90% town (I think Kate said this in earnest)
3.) She said her and Greed exchanged roles. idk what to make of this.
4.) She has an ability but I think it is perhaps best for me not to share the details on it.
late bit of info for any that wants a mech summary quote post, I think this is everything so far?
The fact that Kate said her and Dennis switched roles makes me think the order is a crap shoot. The part of Kate's role that I know requires people to trust Kate, so as long as everyone is aware of Kate and Dennis being sins, they should be powerless (except to possibly communicate with other sins) I'm not sure of Dennis's role, but if they possibly switched it's all topsy-turvy.
I think keeping this in mind today I [VOTE: Dennis ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:16 pm
To summon my vibe back I am back to watching bee videos on youtube
careful tutuu
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:57 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:54 pm Thunal is playing like John Doe and is my prime suspect for John Doe.
Maybe

Doom was one of the only if not only voice suspecting thunal d1 at least from my memory
Thunal is playing clean and I won't be able to prosecute her beyond feels bad but I just want her solved by mech or something.
This is how I felt about Thunal EOD yesterday but I didnt want to say anything.
Kate wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:09 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:20 pm @Epignosis your behaviour this day has not been evil and I invite you to join me in voting out RondoDimBuckle
Has there been a case on him made that I missed? He's been mellow and nice, what could that mean? Lol.

We are all in the fing twilight zone.
Also lol <3

Yesterday I saw Mac opening up with a salvo on me. I had already come to the conclusion that Mac doesn't open up D1 as john doe in the manner he did and I didnt want to get into a shit fight with Mac over something that I believed to be a ploy to shake the tree loose and see what fell out and I am more than happy to work with Mac and just lie there like a dead fish and look delicious. (Plus I had a partners Birthday and our Anniversary this weekend so I didn't really want to be thread surfing anyway. I got back last night at 6am and have just recovered) I have been keeping tabs on thread and I was saddened to see how many people voted for me. Especially including Neon who I see as closer to Sin at this point for how she has been treating me this game when I came to her with open arms and have been met with nothing but betrayal. So the main reason I am posting now instead of just remaining silent all day phase like I had planned is because Kate is outed and Dennis too so I want some credit for calling them out yesterday and to shower praise on Seanzie for being an awesome townie town that towns while towning. Unfortunately he is still not best town MU but he can be best town Syndicate for this game <3

@MacDougall I hope you are still around so we can real time. But I dont want to post too much this day phase.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:29 am like obviously it's preferable to killing town but

what if killing sins is like entirely not beneficial, or worse yet helps John Doe?
any chance you've got a theme/setup/movie-plot-related reason to think this

I watched the first episode of Twin Peaks instead of Se7en without knowing that ep 1 was basically as long as a movie

back on the topic at hand

from what Seanzie said it didn't seem like Kate had a way to win with town
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:26 pm Things I learned from Kate that could be useful (take everything with a grain of salt since Kate was suspicious of my motives, but I do think there were times where she was trusting me enough that most of this is likely true).

1.) She can win as sole survivor or with mafia.
2.) SVS is 90% town (I think Kate said this in earnest)
3.) She said her and Greed exchanged roles. idk what to make of this.
4.) She has an ability but I think it is perhaps best for me not to share the details on it.
hmmmmmm okay so grain of salt like Seanzie said, but iirc Seanzie said he was posing as a sin? so (heavy fan theories here -->) maybe Seanzie did something like say that he could win alone or with scum, and then Kate went "oh yeah samesies Seanzies"

this might be worth asking Seanzie to speak further on, I don't think it would reveal much and it might help confirm how much to trust point #1

re: #2, after being in a game with Kate and SVS, can confirm they can accurate snipe each other, so if I believe #1 then I'm inclined to believe #2

idk about #3/dont wanna hear about #4 atm
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

hi rondo
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well tutuu said that the sins are victims of John Doe in the film I've not watched it but I'm just like... why the hell did Dennis go belly up? he didn't have to go belly up. They both just want to be the next two chops, why?

What if the mafia wincon is to kill all the sins or something?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I dunno I'm just mad sus about why they both went belly up and Kate immediately started just complimenting Seanzie. Neither give a single shit about being caught. Why?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

alright now you're making me worry

specifically about the role swap
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I'm really gonna have to watch this movie huh
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:43 am What if the mafia wincon is to kill all the sins or something?
hmmmm okay you had me for a minute but then would you expect the town win con to be "eliminate all threats to town"?

and the scum one is "To win: Achieve parity with town."

unless you're saying it's like a hidden win con or something, you've played more mafia than me so :|

rereading the town win con does actually make me wonder if we _have_ to kill the sins but I think better safe than sorry here, if we believe point #1 from Seanzie's info dump
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I'll leave on that since it's almost 2am for me

gn

Return to “Previous Jobs”