Total votes: 12
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:19 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:13 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:12 am I've never been afraid of my cringe don't worry. My cringe is how I got a gf and a bf lol
YOU HAVE TWO AT THE SAME TIME?!?!?!

DO THEY KNOW THAT?!?!?! OR IS THAT A SECRET?!?!!?

YOU HAVE A HAREM!?!?!!
They know that lol. Not really a harem I'd never try to date more than one boy and one girl at a time.
ONLY 2 AT A TIME

WHY, ARE YOU PRUDE OR SOMETHING?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:19 am [VOTE: flacon] aubergine

just so i have my vote somewhere

I KNOW EVERYONE DEEMS HIM TOWNCORE.

I THINK HE'S MAFIA. DEAL WITH IT.
Big sad
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:20 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:17 am hehehe i just noticed zenon-chan we're almost at the same post count, only 3 apart ...

we're very similar ...

we are both weebs ...

we are both cringe ...

we are both gamers ... (marginalized minority ...)

one of us is much better at mafia than the other one ... that's the only difference ... other than that we are the same ...
Indeed very similar. Maybe that's why I enjoy you being in the game uwu.
AWWWWWWWWWW COME HEREEEEEEEEE HUGGGGGGGGGG HUGGGGGGGGGG KISSSS KISSSS KISSSS KISSSSSS
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:20 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:19 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:13 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:12 am I've never been afraid of my cringe don't worry. My cringe is how I got a gf and a bf lol
YOU HAVE TWO AT THE SAME TIME?!?!?!

DO THEY KNOW THAT?!?!?! OR IS THAT A SECRET?!?!!?

YOU HAVE A HAREM!?!?!!
They know that lol. Not really a harem I'd never try to date more than one boy and one girl at a time.
ONLY 2 AT A TIME

WHY, ARE YOU PRUDE OR SOMETHING?
Yes clearly. No I don't want to have more than one of each I dunno it feels like trying to create a competition or something.

Having a boy and a girl is different cause I want very different things from each but having multiple boys or girls would feel like I'm creating competition for whatever I'm looking for and at that point maybe I should look at breaking up. But I'm happy with what I got.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm bored

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

thats what you get for spurning me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:11 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:06 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:59 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:56 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:47 am Also I love that Tutuu has put herself as lead wagon by moving away from voting for Michelle
Yeah it's actually pretty towny
u no longer wanna bully me? ;-;
For now
Can I interest you in a Porscha is naked mafia?
Naw cause porscha is town
she's not though
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

OK, that was 1.5 hours of my life i'll never get back. As soon as I go to bed, BOOM, thread is jumping. I'm not going to bother quoting I'll just do @'s.

I don't think there is any BTSC yet. Usually about halfway through Day One, patterns start forming, and that's when those of us who find it easier to baddie hunt than form town cores start to get an idea for who might be in cahoots. None of those patterns are forming, it's like the wild west out there, everyone for themself.

For now I'll drop a [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine. things could change. I went back and skimmed Michelles iso in Anniversary, where she was bad. Falcon said if she has less than 5 posts day one, she's bad. I stopped counting at 20 in that game. So going with my own ping for now. If anyone else has a reason to townread her, @ me, even if you already posted, I'm only up to page 18.

At this stage I think Mac is town, and I don't know what I think of Tutuu. She certainly looks zero like town Tutuu in the Crossover game. I agree to some extent with @Epignosis here; tbh i am not reading most of her posts. All the Capslock and the dot dot dot and pictures of people screaming ... I don't like playing the ND card, but I'm having problems reading her, her posts are a bit of sensory overload for me, not unlike the peoiple who have problems reading big walls o'text. Not telling her to stop, she should do her, but don't be offended if i don't read it. People I feel good about are both defending and voting for her, and I am not ready to vote there based on my own thoughts at this point.

@MacDougall I hope I am not one of the people who boxes you in with expectations. Whatever expectations I have for you were pretty much fulfilled when you first came in and you were just lolcatting and having fun. Don't let people force you to be Boss GOAT if you don't wanna be that. And if you wanna be that, tell me to STFU.

I did not completely catch up to last night, I'm up to page 18 but had to stop if i wanted to post. Is your only reason for townreading Tutuu becasue she is townreading you? And you posted a list and asked, if anyone can give you a reason why any of these people aren't bad, and then people did, and your response was, "What about the rest of the list?". That felt a bit like trap-ish to me, am I misreading your intent?

I think @Dennis v @RondoDimBuckle is a big circular nitpicking exercise. I stopped reading it after about the 8th time I saw the same post quoted. Did you guys come to a conclusion? I have concluded that you are both pedantic.

@Kate has someone been editing?

There will be more but I need to do a quick reads list, it's in no real order, just alpha.

People I am very unlikely to vote for today (doesn't mean I necessarily 100% think they're town, but I lean that way and have no reason to think they aren't)

Doom, drops a lot of truth bombs, feels sincere
Dennis, when he finally showed up, he showed up. A lot of well thought out points, even if I don't necessarily agree with them all.
Wilgy, it was one post, but I got a towny feel from him. I hope to see more of him.
Epignosis, I get why some people might find his reasoning re yeeting Doe Day 1 sus, but it's pretty much quintessential Epi, and like Doom, he's dropping unfiltered truth bombs.
Kate, she's civving pretty hard
Mac, I have no clue what his "scumrange" is, but I don't think he's in it
Nanook, Don't have alot of playing experience with him? But he seems reasonable and benevolent and I like his reads
Rondo, liking his engagement, feels open and not agenda-ish
Roxy, as usual not saying much, but putting alot of opinion into a small space
Zenon, Feels pretty much like her usual breezy contrarian self.

These are either no clue, or they haven't made much of an impression on me either way. Most of them have more posts than me so this is probably my failing, not theirs.

Dubz
Falcon
Jack
Matahari (she hasn't posted at all where are you @Matahari ?
Porscha
Seanzie
Thunal

Looking at that ^^ I especially think i should have an opinion on Dubz and Thunal, I'll read them today.

At this time, this is who I would consider voting

Michelle
Tutuu
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

Gonna be late for work bai!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:50 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:30 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:18 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:12 am Image

me and the boys on our way to kill the seven deadly sins ... @nutella
Mustang killed Lust, the counterpart to Lust in this game is Chastity

so that's what Tutu is claiming

ezpz
shouldnt you not be outing virtues in thread?
I don't think you believe this was outing a virtue

Dennis post at 7:50
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:54 pm At start of page 5: Why is tutuu getting voted

Dennis post at 7:54

Why after quoting the supposed slip and commenting on it like he is aware of it then comes back with why is Tutuu being voted...

Yeah Idk about your Ma but I think you be bad.

got a meeting I hope to be back to vote
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:44 am thats what you get for spurning me
Harmful I'm just trying to find the Evils rondo

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:00 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:11 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:06 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:59 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:56 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:47 am Also I love that Tutuu has put herself as lead wagon by moving away from voting for Michelle
Yeah it's actually pretty towny
u no longer wanna bully me? ;-;
For now
Can I interest you in a Porscha is naked mafia?
Naw cause porscha is town
she's not though
She is tho I do not understand your reasons for scum reading her.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:30 am
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:50 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:30 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:18 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:12 am Image

me and the boys on our way to kill the seven deadly sins ... @nutella
Mustang killed Lust, the counterpart to Lust in this game is Chastity

so that's what Tutu is claiming

ezpz
shouldnt you not be outing virtues in thread?
I don't think you believe this was outing a virtue

Dennis post at 7:50
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:54 pm At start of page 5: Why is tutuu getting voted

Dennis post at 7:54

Why after quoting the supposed slip and commenting on it like he is aware of it then comes back with why is Tutuu being voted...

Yeah Idk about your Ma but I think you be bad.

got a meeting I hope to be back to vote
Well well well we agree

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hooray I'm top posting again \o/

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I am sorry for being mean to you Zenon, I was just being distant for no reason. Can you forgive me? [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

10 hours 30 minutes to go.PNG
10 hours 30 minutes to go.PNG (51.38 KiB) Viewed 10009 times
Well its more 10 hours 40 minutes but you know
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Actually you know what Roxy has a good point [VOTE: MAHAHAHAH ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I probably wont be back for End of Day but If I am, I will probably vote who ever asks me the nicest and just check my notifications and go with whoever mentioned me last
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:21 am I am sorry for being mean to you Zenon, I was just being distant for no reason. Can you forgive me? [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine
It's okay Rondo I still love you is my fault anyways

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:24 am I probably wont be back for End of Day but If I am, I will probably vote who ever asks me the nicest and just check my notifications and go with whoever mentioned me last
I'll ask you the nicest bb

ImageImage

Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:32 pm Did you not read my previous message? Its less about if it is serious or not and more about making sure that people stop doing it openly before it starts. I have been in three games where people do that and say not to and keep doing it and then lose because they did it.
365 new messages

Just quoting this so I can keep track of where I left off. I'm going to be sparse today, finishing up packing for a big move. I'll try to check in periodically though so ping me if I'm needed (doubtful). Make good choices!
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: dennis] aubergine

Morning y'all
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

What's the case against Mac & Michelle?

Is tutuu actually solving? Not yet from what I can tell
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha's town.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Falcon is mafia.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:08 am Falcon is mafia.

Nah, I've seen his rolecard.
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

Ah, a 22 day game 1 and it's not champs...

Can either a 3p or a townie give me a tldr? Wolves stay quiet, I want no misinformation from you.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Just so I have my vote somewhere

And

I think he's Mafia, deal with it

Doesn't really seem like you're all that convinced. Is it pure OMGUS, or diluted OMGUS, or straight up Fuck I'm Busted Right Out The Gate, Time To Act Ludicrous...or FIBROTGTTAL for short
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:16 am

I impolitely disagree.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:22 am Ah, a 22 day game 1 and it's not champs...

Can either a 3p or a townie give me a tldr? Wolves stay quiet, I want no misinformation from you.
Tutuu is sus, Dennis is stiff as a board, Epi seems towny, Dubz seems towny, Kate seems towny, Thunal seems towny
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:26 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:16 am

I impolitely disagree.

Then why did you say it politely?

Plus it's total BS that you disagree that I've seen his rolecard
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:19 pm They are just David Haller's headmates
Lol Legion?

Why are both Mac and Falcon referencing "legion?" Is that a movie thing or a coincidence?

When did I reference legion? What is it?

Beyond the standard definition
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Hmmmm...Jacks got prolly like 24/28 posts in a 30 minute period or so.

Doesn't have much for what would appear to be actual solving in that time frame, doesn't elaborate on reads.

Add him to the sus pile
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:34 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:42 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Epi civ, Thunal sin, Mac virtue, tutuu massive sinner, DOOM virtue, zenon leaning sin, Kate the one scum, Dubz leaning sin, Scotty leaning host

ttyl
Kate mafia? How come? @pyxxy
wanted to see her react to me saying it

still very cautious doesn't really line up with the Kate that solved Sumemr Sh*t by N2 and died for it

I think she's a sin
It feels odd that I didn’t notice that, but in the same time I should read her Iso and I don't have time until late today.
Thanks for the answer!
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:31 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:21 pm We don't have enough games together to have solid meta about you Kate
Are you asking me?
It's not a question, it's adressed at the spoilered post below (sorry phone posting and being asleep I didn't quote it)
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:18 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:10 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:01 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:14 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:08 pm @S~V~S i don't have expectations when asking, but her reaction was ok-ish
Thanks. Maybe not the answer I was expecting.

Good Night 🌙
I think she was asking about pyxxy and iirc he just stated his sus as a fact, no explanation. Not much to react to 🤷‍♀️
She answered my question; if she just wanted to know Pyxxy reasons she could have read his posts or asked him. She was looking for your reaction to his vote. She said as much when she answered me.

I am thinking I’m seeing Anniversary Michelle more so than Champs Michelle. Are you seeing differently?
Actually I haven't thought that much about her one way or the other yet. I guess she could have been looking for my reaction to gauge my meta, but it was odd since there was legit nothing to respond to. I didn't find it made me feel like she was overtly bad, though.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:57 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:04 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:13 pm Ebwop, I mean, how would she be expected to know the answer to this?
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:51 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:59 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:46 am
Se7en Mafia

LIVING PLAYERS {21}
  1. Zenon
  2. S~V~S - posts
  3. Kate
  4. Macdougall - posts
  5. Seanzie - posts
  6. pyxxy - posts
  7. DrWilgy - posts
  8. falcon45ca - posts
  9. Dennis - posts
  10. Porscha
  11. DaughterOfOmega
  12. Epignosis - posts
  13. RondoDimBuckle
  14. jackofhearts2005 - posts
  15. Michelle
  16. Roxy
  17. Dubz - posts
  18. Thunal33
  19. NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
  20. Matahari
  21. tutuu - posts
DEAD PLAYERS {0}

Polls

Town (13):
Eliminate all threats to town in order to win.

Civilians:
Det. David Mills
Det. Lt. Somerset
Tracy Mills
Police Captain
Martin Talbot (The DA)
Dr. Beardsley

7 Virtues:
If voting for your sinful counterpart, your vote will be worth +1.

Temperance (countering Gluttony)
Charity (countering Greed)
Diligence (countering Sloth)
Chastity (countering Lust)
Humility (countering Pride)
Kindness (countering Envy)
Forgiveness (countering Wrath)

Deadly Sins (7):
Current win conditions: ???
If voting for your virtuous counterpart, your vote will be worth +1.

Gluttony (countering Temperance)
Greed (countering Charity)
Sloth (countering Diligence)
Lust (countering Chastity)
Pride (countering Humility)
Envy (countering Kindness)
Wrath (countering Forgiveness)

Mafia (1+):
To win: Achieve parity with town.
May kill every night.

John Doe
1……+?
The purple guys can change alignments

I trust u ur town
@Michelle I reread all of tutuu and I think this is what worried me the first time through and then her responses thereafter. It has since been explained by other players that its something that is hidden in the rules somewhere, but Im not so sure I believe toootsies read that indepth. (Love you tootles.) Click on this post and then read her posts following.

I also put a lot of faith in Nanook's read of Dubz.

So that's where I'm looking now.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:27 pm Remember when I was good at reading Mac? Pretend that's now.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:32 pm Rondo and Michelle feel good on my page 4. Granted, nonstandard mafia game but still. I could see Michelle still being purple and acting this way but whatever.
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:47 pm caught up for now.

feel ok about SVS, Kate, Epi, falcon and Jack rn

Wigly's 4th scum vote thing quigged me out but idk if that is enough to want to vote him for

Pyx feels slightly off

Michelle I cba'd to remember if we have played but the tone and vibe I get from your posts feel off

Mac having fun or overtly being bad idk I lean towards getting a role he liked but his ott entry was very pingy

Dennis very quiet wonder why he is not joking or f'ing around in the thread

Zenon/ Tutuu idk and frankly rn I feel off about both of them but it could be residual feelings from last game so Imma let it simmer for rn

Nook hey there pal lmao cba'd to read you just yet

Seanzie with his slank cover will be closely watched

everyone else is a crapshoot for me so far.
Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:59 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Inb4 wolf wilgy made this post about his wolf partner pawscha day 1 last game
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:30 pm Also I'd civ!Dennis doesn't show up soon, we might want to consider that town!Dennis doesn't exist.

@Dennis come hither, young child.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:50 pm I think broseph is in his emo stage so if he seems like he's trying he's probably town tbh
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:51 pm Zenon easy town read, dubz probably town not locked in tho
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:52 pm I kinda want to tr porscha just for having fun and being sassy but im restraining myself
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:52 pm I kinda want to tr porscha just for having fun and being sassy but im restraining myself
I'll do it for you. Porscha town.
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:05 pm Vote: Mac

Mainly for wagon structure.
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:07 pm Town duh

Zenon
Kate
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
Porscha
DaughterOfOmega
Dubz
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Where am I wrong?
Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:24 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:55 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:54 pm
What for? You never hesitate to read me
I'm pretending to be hesitant so I can avoid the "YOU CANT TR PORSCHA FOR THAT YET" crowd tbh
That's true. Never know when rondo will suddenly twitch because someone tr'd me
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:43 pm I like mafia on this site, sucks that I feel uncomfortable here
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:46 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:45 pm @Dubz Are you voting for Tutuu because she read the rules, or because you're sheeping Kate?
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:08 am
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:30 am Yay, new game! I've been excited for this one since it was posted.

I ll be reading back (only 5 pages today) and jump in later.

:yay:
Oh good you're here
I will be sheeping you, at least for d1. No pressure.
I am sheeping Kate
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:47 pm ok maybe dubz isnt that malicious maybe sheeping someone to vote someone u made a good argument urself on why they're not evil isn't malicious
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:48 pm i dont think kate scumreading me is malicious too, she did insist i play and as she said she feels bad for voting me but she believes it i think that sounds genuine so she can be town too
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:54 pm doom dubz epi jack kate michelle porscha thunal

falcon mac zenon

KILL ZENON SHES OUTED MAFIA

I HAVE A DAY COP ABILITY I USED IT ON ZENON SHE'S MAFIA KILL HER
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:00 pm I see a lot of people sussing me.

Feels like a whole lot of Mac fear.

What's your excuse @Jackofhearts2005?
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:11 pm Is there really only one mafia?
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:11 pm Is there really only one mafia?
FINE. MAC
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:13 pm What are you gonna do when everyone in this game "derps"
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:13 pm Just town read everyone?
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:18 pm Michelle
Epi
Porscha

are my present poe

I haven't isod Thunal or Rondo yet.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:27 pm Full POE is

Kate
Pyxxy
Porscha
Michelle
Epi

Towniest would be

Nanook
Thunal
Roxy
Zenon
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:45 pm I'm pretty confident Michelle is not town.
It's 2 am so I will keep these quotes for further refferences.

Mac where is your head at and I don't believe you about confidence in reads.
Otoh I do think Nook is town so I accept that read of yours
Well firstly my confidence level hasn't really been established so you having an opinion on my confidence level is a bit wackistan.

I just ISO skimmed everyone and made some snap reads. I'd usually have more confident reads than this but this game has a fairly large amount of players in it that I have had "confidently wrong" experiences with.
Let me know when you establish it -.-
I don't believe you Isoed me and you decided I am Poe
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:38 pm @Michelle @Jackofhearts2005 @Zenon
YOU BETTERRRRRRR UNVOTE MAC RRRRRRRRIGHT NOW OR IILL MESS U UP I'LL FUCK U UP UTHINK IM PLAYING AROUND NO MANE IM NOT

WHO U THINK UA RE VOTING FOR MAC????

WHY U VOTE HIM? OMGUS?!?!?! OMGUXS???!!

NO MICHELLE

U OMGUS ADDICT MICHELLE

U OMGUS F--FR-F-F-RF-RREAK

omgus is UR ADDERAL

U NEED IT. U BREATHE IT. U DESIRE IT.

BUT. MAC IS TOWN. HE DERP CLEARED. HE DIDNT KNOW PURPLE GUYS CAN CHANGE ALIGNMENTS

AND THEN HE MADE SO MANY DALAI MAC POSTS ABOUT BEING CALM. HES MEGA SUPER EXTREME OBV TOWN. HE IS A SHAO LIN MONK. HE IS THE EPITOME OF TOWN. HE IS PURE. SINCERE. TOWN. DONT HURT HIM. UNDER HIS TOUGH EXTERIOR THERE IS A KITTY CAT KITTEN SOFT KITTEN. DONT HURT THE CAT. PLS UNVOTE. MAC TOWN

U TOO JACKIE BOY DON MAKE ME RKO U BABA-AB-ABAM TANANANA. ITS JOOOOOOOOOOOH NCENAAAAAAAAAAA BA-BA-B-AB-A-BAAAAAAAAAM. TA-NA-NA-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AND ZENON. DONT GET ME STARTED. I DONT DESERVE ANY WORDS WOLF. I KNOW UR MAFIA. U KNOW I KNOW. U KNOW I OWN UR SOUL. UR NOT WORTH MY TIME. UR GRAY LEVEL MOB NOT GIVING EXP. UR DEAD.
Derp clearing Mac? Not something I would trust tbh.
You're quite desperate tutuu

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Please someone copy paste the VC because we will need it later in the game
Ping me as well, ty!

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle
16%
Voters: @S~V~S , @DaughterOfOmega , @Thunal33

I am busy irl, if this is pressure, i will not answer until later, so adress me any questuons you have with a ping

DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:26 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:22 am Ah, a 22 day game 1 and it's not champs...

Tutuu is sus, Dennis is stiff as a board, Epi seems towny, Dubz seems towny, Kate seems towny, Thunal seems towny
Thank you. Can you express the gist of Mac as well?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:05 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:26 am

Thank you. Can you express the gist of Mac as well?

I don't really have a read on Mac as of yet, and from what I've seen most of the sus seems to be "let's vote Mac" w/o much reasoning I've seen.

GTh he's prolly town
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

So I'm getting an F in my class. I'm on the verge of mental breakdown.

See you in another universe
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:45 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:34 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:42 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Epi civ, Thunal sin, Mac virtue, tutuu massive sinner, DOOM virtue, zenon leaning sin, Kate the one scum, Dubz leaning sin, Scotty leaning host

ttyl
Kate mafia? How come? @pyxxy
wanted to see her react to me saying it

still very cautious doesn't really line up with the Kate that solved Sumemr Sh*t by N2 and died for it

I think she's a sin
It feels odd that I didn’t notice that, but in the same time I should read her Iso and I don't have time until late today.
Thanks for the answer!
to be clear Kate is correct that it's a completely unfair comparison
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

declined
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:09 am [ed note: v big post that does not have my name in it]
@S~V~S boo
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

alright fine, unvoting wilgy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:41 am

declined
No. Falcon = wolf.

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:48 am

declined
No. Falcon = wolf.
Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 08.49.15.png
Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 08.49.15.png (96 KiB) Viewed 9920 times
Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 08.49.40.png
Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 08.49.40.png (127.73 KiB) Viewed 9920 times
what am I missing here Seanzie
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

current vote count (votecount)
Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 08.51.23.png
Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 08.51.23.png (222.77 KiB) Viewed 9918 times
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:50 am

declined
No. Falcon = wolf.

Falcon is engaged/active but is not asking pointed questions or doing anything to ruffle feathers. Instead he is chumming it up in thread. Town!Falcon is either disengaged (which could point to town or scum Falcon) or is in thread with some very clear townie jabs at things.

What am I missing? What are you seeing from Falcon that makes you think they're town?

☆Princess Abigail☆

God I hope this day isn't 22 days

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

These falcon pushes disgust me

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:54 am
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:50 am

declined
No. Falcon = wolf.

Falcon is engaged/active but is not asking pointed questions or doing anything to ruffle feathers. Instead he is chumming it up in thread. Town!Falcon is either disengaged (which could point to town or scum Falcon) or is in thread with some very clear townie jabs at things.

What am I missing? What are you seeing from Falcon that makes you think they're town?
I'm working from a recency meta read of just a much more active town!Falcon

(hehe ruffle feathers)

I'm asking this neutrally to learn your perspective. So this sequence from Falcon:
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:50 am Michelle is pretty far outside her scum range. Town til she ain't
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:08 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:57 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:50 am Michelle is pretty far outside her scum range. Town til she ain't
If you think Michelle is polarized, she isn't. I learned that speccing a MU mafia league game so I'm more careful reading her here.

It's been awhile since I've played with her, but I'm content to TR her for now based off what I've seen.

She's not immune to re-evaluation
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:56 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:35 pm tutuu
40%
Voters: Zenon, falcon45ca, DrWilgy, RondoDimBuckle

Wagon getting even spicyer

What's so spicy about it?

Which vote is the spicy-est?
you would maybe describe as feeling hollow? Like falcon is going through the motions of making an inquiry but in reality it doesn't go anywhere
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:34 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:48 pm
What is her scum range
She often has trouble engaging. Ya know, getting involved with the thread and giving reads.

If she has less than 5 posts D1, she's Maf 90% of the time.
would you expect town!Falcon to engage more or less in explaining his townread of Michelle? or maybe to not immediately interact with Michelle afterwards in a hedgy manner (the spicy thing)?

Return to “Previous Jobs”