50%

Total votes: 12
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Kate »

Also I'd civ!Dennis doesn't show up soon, we might want to consider that town!Dennis doesn't exist.

@Dennis come hither, young child.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:29 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:16 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:05 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:24 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:14 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:10 pm
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:58 pm

I will take that as a compliment :D Really that's just me as a person, especially early in the game. I play for social reasons more than anything else, so it's just...kinda how I am? I have been voted friendliest player on SDN more than once lol

I was hiding a lot last game though. Idk if anyone who doesn't know me well would have noticed.

I think maybe you'll get a feel for the difference here as the game goes on.

Or you can ask @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, he claims to read me well.
I've literally never gotten you wrong and if 5 or 6 games isn't a representative sample idk what is

That said they were all on sdn so idk if it'll translate wowee
Slight town point for being touchy about my saying you "claim" to read me well :P
My pride is alignment-agnostic
I will take that under consideration but my feeling remains the same
By all means please townread me thread mama
I'm just the thread cool aunt pls
I'm the mama.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

Is it legal to refer to @DaughterOfOmega as DOOm or
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:31 pm

I've literally never gotten you wrong and if 5 or 6 games isn't a representative sample idk what is

Slight town point for being touchy about my saying you "claim" to read me well :P
I'm the mama.
But of course

[VOTE: tutuu ] aubergine
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I will take that as a compliment :D Really that's just me as a person, especially early in the game. I play for social reasons more than anything else, so it's just...kinda how I am? I have been voted friendliest player on SDN more than once lol

I was hiding a lot last game though. Idk if anyone who doesn't know me well would have noticed.

Sorry I decided you adopted me tbh
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:48 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:16 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 am It is unfortunate that claiming is illegal in this game or I would have claimed like 5 different things by now. Its also 'unfortunate' that thunal doesnt know that about me which makes their push even funnier to me. I cant tell what angle it is yet
u sound a pompous british man with a big beer belly with a top hat and monocle gossiping about the newly arrived polish immigrant

The only thing consistent with the pic and your comment is the Brit part.

Tutuu is Maf folks. Meme game is way off point
You know what... This is the most compelling attack on tutuu I have ever witnessed
Factually accurate
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:17 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:14 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:06 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:04 pm We have a 4.8% chance of finding John Doe today. With those odds, why even bother?
But wouldn't it be cool if we did it and town just won after 1 day?
No, it wouldn't be cool. It would ruin something someone has worked very hard on for us to enjoy. Day 1 luck shot? I'd be pissed if I was the host.
You know, this actually makes sense. Not enough sense to not try to get the maf, but I see what you're saying.
I don't. The game is clearly designed to end in 1 day if it could end in 1 day. Thar conceivably would imply the host is okay with it in the first place. But this game can't end in 1 day anyways since there's another faction of Evils

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:23 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:32 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:14 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:06 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:04 pm We have a 4.8% chance of finding John Doe today. With those odds, why even bother?
But wouldn't it be cool if we did it and town just won after 1 day?
No, it wouldn't be cool. It would ruin something someone has worked very hard on for us to enjoy. Day 1 luck shot? I'd be pissed if I was the host.
I found the mafia.

Vote: Epi
Why? Last time I saw him maf, he was quiet to start. Although this is a weird set up. Is lit like just a serial killer with possible recruits coming? And who can be recruited? Should we be looking for the bad virtues?

I'm gonna go reread the rules 🤪
Well see mainly because only an evil would not want to win the game as fast as possible.

ImageImage

If a host designs a game that can end d1 and it does end on d1 they have nobody but themselves to get mad at lol

That said I sincerely doubt we win today just by killing John doe
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:41 pm "103 new posts in this topic"

I miss the art game post cap
Post caps are lame

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:46 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:26 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:50 am
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Falcon - probably town. I don't think he backs off his initial read on me so quickly as scum. Easy enough to keep on the tone misyeet.

Thunal - I wasn't really lying about the pocketing, though I don't think I'd have enough threadpull/influence here for a pocketed Dubz to be worthwhile. So maybe just an authentic read. It was reasonable at least. This is a reminder to myself to keep an eye out there.

What's Mac's scum range like? I want to village read the jokes about being scum and talking to me like we're partners because I'm used to that coming most often from village, but some woofs will pull that nonsense.

I just read through all the posts that happened while I was asleep and can't say I got much out of them. I don't believe in derp clears at all so not gonna factor the posts questioning alignment switches in.
Mac is absolutely capable and willing to openwolf as scum. I don't think he's readable rn.
We should just kill him tbh
But what if I find the openwolfing entertaining?
Than you will lose a lot

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:55 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:31 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:27 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:16 am That would require you to actually find the sins so far your 0 for 2
Talk to me about falcon? I assume you mean her shot at you/falcon below?
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:58 am Jack porscha epi doom michelle

Mac

Zenon falcon
Thoughts on the jack/porscha/epi/doom/michelle portion?
Falcon is town I find the idea that Falcon trying means he's scum absurd
Yeh I agree
Oml common ground I feel like we never have common ground anymore

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:10 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:01 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:27 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:07 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:03 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:38 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:18 am

Mustang killed Lust, the counterpart to Lust in this game is Chastity

so that's what Tutu is claiming

ezpz
Flavour hunting?
A trick here, I'd never be hunting flavor in the thread if I was evil.
I believe this. Ezpz town.
Over the last 5-6 games I've played, on different accounts, I find that getting town read is a whole lot easier than people think. Surprisingly easier when I'm mafia too
Until you shit on people multiple times than they never trust you. See watch.

Porscha do you town read me?
Eh. I dont scum read you at least
That's a very non answer

ImageImage

I think broseph is in his emo stage so if he seems like he's trying he's probably town tbh
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:51 pm
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:48 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:44 pm Dubz has felt chill and excited each game I've seen them
You've only seen me in one other game and if your impression of me in that one was chill and excited then I'm a better actor than I thought :haha:
That's true, I only remember the one game.

You were very amenable and easy to chat with, as you are now

People read into the weirdest things to me lol

ImageImage

Zenon easy town read, dubz probably town not locked in tho

I kinda want to tr porscha just for having fun and being sassy but im restraining myself
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:50 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:38 am
Flavour hunting?
Over the last 5-6 games I've played, on different accounts, I find that getting town read is a whole lot easier than people think. Surprisingly easier when I'm mafia too

That's a very non answer
Yeah it is an answer lol. If I don't townread you nor scum read you then that inherently means you're being read neutrally/ null
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:52 pm I kinda want to tr porscha just for having fun and being sassy but im restraining myself
What for? You never hesitate to read me
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:50 pm I think broseph is in his emo stage so if he seems like he's trying he's probably town tbh
Who is this referring to

Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:54 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:52 pm I kinda want to tr porscha just for having fun and being sassy but im restraining myself
I'm pretending to be hesitant so I can avoid the "YOU CANT TR PORSCHA FOR THAT YET" crowd tbh

Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:55 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:50 pm I think broseph is in his emo stage so if he seems like he's trying he's probably town tbh
Who is this referring to
Macdougie
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:51 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:59 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:46 am
Se7en Mafia

LIVING PLAYERS {21}
  1. Zenon
  2. S~V~S - posts
  3. Kate
  4. Macdougall - posts
  5. Seanzie - posts
  6. pyxxy - posts
  7. DrWilgy - posts
  8. falcon45ca - posts
  9. Dennis - posts
  10. Porscha
  11. DaughterOfOmega
  12. Epignosis - posts
  13. RondoDimBuckle
  14. jackofhearts2005 - posts
  15. Michelle
  16. Roxy
  17. Dubz - posts
  18. Thunal33
  19. NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
  20. Matahari
  21. tutuu - posts
DEAD PLAYERS {0}

Polls

Town (13):
Eliminate all threats to town in order to win.

Civilians:
Det. David Mills
Det. Lt. Somerset
Tracy Mills
Police Captain
Martin Talbot (The DA)
Dr. Beardsley

7 Virtues:
If voting for your sinful counterpart, your vote will be worth +1.

Temperance (countering Gluttony)
Charity (countering Greed)
Diligence (countering Sloth)
Chastity (countering Lust)
Humility (countering Pride)
Kindness (countering Envy)
Forgiveness (countering Wrath)

Deadly Sins (7):
Current win conditions: ???
If voting for your virtuous counterpart, your vote will be worth +1.

Gluttony (countering Temperance)
Greed (countering Charity)
Sloth (countering Diligence)
Lust (countering Chastity)
Pride (countering Humility)
Envy (countering Kindness)
Wrath (countering Forgiveness)

Mafia (1+):
To win: Achieve parity with town.
May kill every night.

John Doe
1……+?
The purple guys can change alignments

I trust u ur town
@Michelle I reread all of tutuu and I think this is what worried me the first time through and then her responses thereafter. It has since been explained by other players that its something that is hidden in the rules somewhere, but Im not so sure I believe toootsies read that indepth. (Love you tootles.) Click on this post and then read her posts following.

I also put a lot of faith in Nanook's read of Dubz.

So that's where I'm looking now.
DubZ is town I don't need no stinkin Nanook.

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:48 pm If a host designs a game that can end d1 and it does end on d1 they have nobody but themselves to get mad at lol

I think if everyone just promised not to threaten town then we could win in one day
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:47 pm caught up for now.

feel ok about SVS, Kate, Epi, falcon and Jack rn

Wigly's 4th scum vote thing quigged me out but idk if that is enough to want to vote him for

Pyx feels slightly off

Michelle I cba'd to remember if we have played but the tone and vibe I get from your posts feel off

Mac having fun or overtly being bad idk I lean towards getting a role he liked but his ott entry was very pingy

Dennis very quiet wonder why he is not joking or f'ing around in the thread

Zenon/ Tutuu idk and frankly rn I feel off about both of them but it could be residual feelings from last game so Imma let it simmer for rn

Nook hey there pal lmao cba'd to read you just yet

Seanzie with his slank cover will be closely watched

everyone else is a crapshoot for me so far.
I really genuinely do not understand these reads on me

ImageImage

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:56 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:48 pm If a host designs a game that can end d1 and it does end on d1 they have nobody but themselves to get mad at lol

I think if everyone just promised not to threaten town then we could win in one day
I kind of doubt it but it would be really cool if we did!
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:15 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:56 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:19 pm Are you doing a reads sheet for this game or just taking it easy/fun?
I have a notes document but I'm going to try to take it easy this game.
Nice, I keep telling myself I'm going to track my reads and then I keep forgetting
Imagine tracking your reads. Just don't do that change then on a wim and get called wolf for it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:28 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:08 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:04 pm "The purple guys can change alignments" does read like surface TMI but not sure I believe a purple guy would just announce it on thread. Like it's the kind of thing I'd think they would be hyperaware of not talking about.

Unless tutuu has a meta history of not reading the rules and it's fully unbelievable town!tutuu would even have known about it
I mean...even not knowing the theme, just a look at the player count and the setup having 1 mafia tells us that the purples either contain threats or they can join the mafia. This is kinda basic stuff. Plus, the mafia is listed as 1+, which Tutuu replied to a post of mine pointing out.

I don't think town Tutuu (or town anyone) guessing that the purples can become mafia is a stretch.
Yeah so I think people calling that a slip is questionable
Well mainly slips don't exist anyways but Tutuu is still a wolf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:30 pm Also I'd civ!Dennis doesn't show up soon, we might want to consider that town!Dennis doesn't exist.

@Dennis come hither, young child.
I already decided this is a fact

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This is what I keep saying. Great minds nook. Great minds.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Whomst?

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:59 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:56 pm

I kind of doubt it but it would be really cool if we did!
Do you promise? 🥺
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'll do it for you. Porscha town.

ImageImage

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:31 pm Is it legal to refer to @DaughterOfOmega as DOOm or
I am now suing you
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:52 pm

That's a very non answer
Yeah it is an answer lol. If I don't townread you nor scum read you then that inherently means you're being read neutrally/ null
Null reads are lame and non answers.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Mac

Mainly for wagon structure.

ImageImage

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I have to finish this chem lab report tonight, so I can't fully focus on the game before that. Lot of weird math to do
☆Princess Abigail☆

Town duh

Zenon
Kate
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
Porscha
DaughterOfOmega
Dubz

Where am I wrong?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:05 pm I have to finish this chem lab report tonight, so I can't fully focus on the game before that. Lot of weird math to do
Have fun

ImageImage

Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:48 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:46 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:26 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:50 am
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Falcon - probably town. I don't think he backs off his initial read on me so quickly as scum. Easy enough to keep on the tone misyeet.

Thunal - I wasn't really lying about the pocketing, though I don't think I'd have enough threadpull/influence here for a pocketed Dubz to be worthwhile. So maybe just an authentic read. It was reasonable at least. This is a reminder to myself to keep an eye out there.

What's Mac's scum range like? I want to village read the jokes about being scum and talking to me like we're partners because I'm used to that coming most often from village, but some woofs will pull that nonsense.

I just read through all the posts that happened while I was asleep and can't say I got much out of them. I don't believe in derp clears at all so not gonna factor the posts questioning alignment switches in.
Mac is absolutely capable and willing to openwolf as scum. I don't think he's readable rn.
We should just kill him tbh
But what if I find the openwolfing entertaining?
Than you will lose a lot
I do lose a lot, yeah
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Well if there is a yellow lizard, I'll be sure to pick him day 1.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:55 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:54 pm
I'm pretending to be hesitant so I can avoid the "YOU CANT TR PORSCHA FOR THAT YET" crowd tbh
That's true. Never know when rondo will suddenly twitch because someone tr'd me
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:04 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:31 pm Is it legal to refer to @DaughterOfOmega as DOOm or
I am now suing you
F

Well I don't have a lot of money, just a lot of student debt...
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:03 pm
I'll do it for you. Porscha town.
@RondoDimBuckle get her
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:04 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:52 pm

That's a very non answer
Null reads are lame and non answers.
What are you gonna do about it? Keep tr'ing me?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:01 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:28 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:08 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:04 pm "The purple guys can change alignments" does read like surface TMI but not sure I believe a purple guy would just announce it on thread. Like it's the kind of thing I'd think they would be hyperaware of not talking about.

Unless tutuu has a meta history of not reading the rules and it's fully unbelievable town!tutuu would even have known about it
I mean...even not knowing the theme, just a look at the player count and the setup having 1 mafia tells us that the purples either contain threats or they can join the mafia. This is kinda basic stuff. Plus, the mafia is listed as 1+, which Tutuu replied to a post of mine pointing out.

I don't think town Tutuu (or town anyone) guessing that the purples can become mafia is a stretch.
Yeah so I think people calling that a slip is questionable
Well mainly slips don't exist anyways but Tutuu is still a wolf
This is how I feel. Call it a slip or not it really doesn't matter. It made me feel an icky way and that has not changed.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:25 am It this a rule or conjecture?
says in op from my memory
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:06 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:31 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:30 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:18 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:12 am Image

me and the boys on our way to kill the seven deadly sins ... @nutella
Mustang killed Lust, the counterpart to Lust in this game is Chastity

so that's what Tutu is claiming

ezpz
shouldnt you not be outing virtues in thread?
Can someone who knows this comic, can you explain for the boomers in the back row?
So.eone, pls.

Tooooties? @tutuu ?
lmaoo so adorable

was just a joke

its from an anime called full metal alchemist

the villains in the show are the seven deadly sins
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Nothing more boring than finding concentrations and equilibrium constants

I can't wait to never do chemistry again
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:51 pm but Im not so sure I believe toootsies read that indepth.
WOOOOOOOOW YOU THINK IM NOT A NERD WHO READS EVREYTHINF?!?!?! WHY WOULDNT I READ THE OP

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME CAN BACK ME UP I PLAYED IN HIS DND GAME ON DISCORD AND I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO READ EVEEEEEEERTYTHING IN DEPT HAND ASK QUESTION AND STUFF I READ EVERYTHIN I PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL BACK ME UP NOOK PLS FOR OLD TIMES DSAKE BACK ME UP GIVE ME A SHOULDER THEY ARE GONNA KILL ME TEHY WANANA CHOP ME THEY AFTER ME THEY HATIN BRO THEY HATIN

Return to “Previous Jobs”