Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Thunal33 »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:41 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:04 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:58 pm fingersplints asserting that Roxy is good (and that I am too) can mean two things:

1. fingersplints and Roxy are the mafia and the former wants to talk me off of the latter.
2. fingersplints is that damn comfortable calling Roxy a civilian over being mentioned twice. :shrug:

And number one still has the "calling Roxy a civilian over being mentioned twice" bit, which is a bold strategy.

If number one is the case, that's damn funny coming from someone who is by many reports "scared of certain people in the thread."

If these two are bad, I think they kill me, not Rondo, since I'm going to tug at the Roxy bone all during Day 2.

So I'm not going to do that.

@Roxy Happy Sunday. Take Day 2 to do your thing. My vote is on you for now, but I'll look elsewhere.
I don't see a Splints/Roxy team since I don't think Splints expects to convince anyone that Roxy is town with her reasoning.
If splints doesn't expect to do that, then why does she bother?
I meant specifically the mention thing struck me as something she noted herself and said rather than something she said with the intent to convince others.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:02 pm Good night Thunal.
Good night Epi. I'm going to bed too.
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Ricochet »

Good night, Epi, good night, Thunal.

:sigh:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:08 pm
I hit top wagon buddy
Was hoping to retrace it via votes written in the thread, but either some didn't write it or this ain't so.

Up until I voted you I'm getting

PSV 1 (Porscha)
Roxy 3 (Epignosis, Thunal, Zenon)
Splints 1 (Zenon)
Falcon 1 (Rico)
Zenon 1 (Rico)

And then Splints did a lap of votes and stayed on you, ergo 2 votes.

Thunal moved shortly from Roxy to make it 2 - 2 - 2 between you, Roxy and falcon.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Rather deflated at Epig's few new posts and effort. Took an objective read into Roxy's AtE, but didn't outright read her as wolf for that approach, just "doesn't see a civilian".
Then reads into splints, with two possibilities, and concludes on neither.
Then seems to ease off Roxy (or intend to).
Then states what he thinks a vaccum elim of falcon would look like.
Dropped me off, at least during this interval.
So that's just 3 out of 8 players he looked into or has some read on.
Epignosis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:58 pm fingersplints asserting that Roxy is good (and that I am too) can mean two things:

1. fingersplints and Roxy are the mafia and the former wants to talk me off of the latter.
2. fingersplints is that damn comfortable calling Roxy a civilian over being mentioned twice. :shrug:

And number one still has the "calling Roxy a civilian over being mentioned twice" bit, which is a bold strategy.

If number one is the case, that's damn funny coming from someone who is by many reports "scared of certain people in the thread."

If these two are bad, I think they kill me, not Rondo, since I'm going to tug at the Roxy bone all during Day 2.

@Roxy Happy Sunday. Take Day 2 to do your thing. My vote is on you for now, but I'll look elsewhere.
First bold part is not accurate, splints called Roxy town over having an outburst.

Second bold part is also not accurate of splints, if we are to judge by her response to said reports.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 165

Post by Porscha »

I feel rico has been pretty towny

if i'm wrong, why
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 165

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Porscha »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:50 pm I think Lemon sounds better in catchup. I think Roxy sounds "okay." I feel like FS has given absolutely zero content that I can recall but I should probably check her iso. I feel less good about Epi than I did previously.
Thunal imo is pretty safe and towny.
For those saying this is typical Rondo play, what is he like as scum?
I regret to inform you all that this post tmi'd rondo town and we should all vote psv :)
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:44 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:55 pm Howdy, what have I missed?9
A game we never win
Why? It's D2, don't be so glum chum
I don't think I can not be a glum chum when I have like zero thread grasp
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:27 am
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:08 pm
I hit top wagon buddy
Was hoping to retrace it via votes written in the thread, but either some didn't write it or this ain't so.

Up until I voted you I'm getting

PSV 1 (Porscha)
Roxy 3 (Epignosis, Thunal, Zenon)
Splints 1 (Zenon)
Falcon 1 (Rico)
Zenon 1 (Rico)

And then Splints did a lap of votes and stayed on you, ergo 2 votes.

Thunal moved shortly from Roxy to make it 2 - 2 - 2 between you, Roxy and falcon.
I'm pretty positive Porscha was on me too

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 38

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:45 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:55 pm Howdy, what have I missed?9
Ifyoudontstartplayingthismotherfuckinggameisweartogod

I work 50+ hrs a week, 2 hockey games weekly, reahrsals & gigs...I'm tryin'

I shall spend some time and ISO folks today. Got any suggestions?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:24 am Ya know every game I'm in I have to defend and frankly I'm tired of it.

Players acting like they know me or my style. Saying I'm slank which sounds awful like moist.

Rico when was the last time we played together? Literally years si stop acting like you *know* my game.

Epi is still mad bc last time he was bad I came him out on it not that anyone listened to me.

So for now I'm just not feeling like I want to defend yet again.

It's Sunday my only day off of work I would much rather spend that time having a happy day with Ariya than be here defending to people who don't really care to hear it. And I'm tired of doing it. This will be the third time in all 3 games I'm playing on this site.

If you think that this is me being baddie bc I won't defend you will be disappointed when you elim me to find I am town. A town who just doesn't care today.

Good luck town.

I would look at meh what's it meter no one listens anyway
Does Roxy make this post as Maf, likely planning to play Maf again in the future? I'm not so sure, sounds like exasperated town IMO
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:48 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:45 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:33 pm my unresearched POE, probably

splints - better impression of her defense of not being an intimidated player, but scroll back and don't get a sense of what she's looking into, both her non-falcon poe choices seem just players she was at odds with during certain debates (either defensive w. Zenon or on lynch principles with me)
falcon - placeholder for slackaward
Zenon - very chaotic and not familiar with the tell that she would issue strong town reads, but have this much trouble to issue wolf reads - is it towny tell, is it wolfy tell of her?
ShelterVet - always appears to have a moment of contribution, but then look back and the reads aren't that clear and just switched between two votes with thin-to-no substantiation
This is a weird Poe
Before anyone asks the reason I find it weird is everyone of his suspicions is “xxxxx but xxxx” every one except falcon has a “but”
Is it just weird, or is it scummy?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Hmmmm...I'm seeing fingers defend LHF/slankers a lot, but she doesn't seem to be concerned over the players pushing these slots...almost as tho she's aware that town is pushing town.

[VOTE: fingers] aubergine
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm wrong on someone. I don't have any confident scumreads and I don't think it's as easy as "kill the low posters". I think Falcon's catchup looks reasonably good - it's an original take on the thread and i think it makes sense from the POV that he's town and reads Roxy town.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I went through my town pings on everyone to find who I could be misclearing:

Epi - had towny tone, wanted to work with me, continued confident push on Roxy
Porscha - challenged my read on her, solved more than her scumgame
PSV - several mindmelds, wanting to bounce thoughts off me
Ricochet - a couple mindmelds, making small observations
Roxy - frustration then dipping after which could be showing she really didn’t want to defend herself
Splints - came in with a contrary stance, made mention read
Zenon - early Rondo thing, focuses on avoiding past mistakes, being happy someone else sees Ricochet scumread
Falcon - came in with original take on Splints

I think I gave Epi too much of a pass for sounding towny and working with me. His content today has been uninspiring, specifically his Roxy read amounting to that Roxy is still mafia and not reconsidering or finding new reasons. I also see Falcon's point on Splints - she spends a lot more posts defending the low posters than working out who could be mafia outside them. I still am suspicious of Ricochet because it still feels like he's leaning into wanting to kill slankers. He falls short of voting or actually pressuring the non-Falcon people in his PoE.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

[VOTE: Splints] aubergine
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 89

Post by fingersplints »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:38 am Hmmmm...I'm seeing fingers defend LHF/slankers a lot, but she doesn't seem to be concerned over the players pushing these slots...almost as tho she's aware that town is pushing town.

I am concerned with some of the people pushing it. I dislike it every game I play. Not everyone who is pushing it will be bad though, so it’s figuring out who is pushing it because they always do, or if they are pushing it for an easy elim.
Gro-oo-ovy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:38 am Hmmmm...I'm seeing fingers defend LHF/slankers a lot, but she doesn't seem to be concerned over the players pushing these slots...almost as tho she's aware that town is pushing town.

I am concerned with some of the people pushing it. I dislike it every game I play. Not everyone who is pushing it will be bad though, so it’s figuring out who is pushing it because they always do, or if they are pushing it for an easy elim.
Can you flesh out your read on Neon plz? I'm not seeing much in your ISO as to why you sus them
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I don't think this will turn out the productive reads day I wanted. Just got home, and have a friend coming over. Apologies.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:16 pm I don't think this will turn out the productive reads day I wanted. Just got home, and have a friend coming over. Apologies.
Get your friend to help you give some reads, it'll be fun
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Unfortunately my internet is down and I'm low on data. This is limiting my ability to play today
But from what little I've seen I'm comfortable keeping my vote on Ricochet
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:56 pm I'd also be okay with Ricochet going over at this point. I think he could likely be a hit.
Why? I'm not seeing much in yer ISO as to how you arrived at this read
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:09 pm

Can you flesh out your read on Neon plz? I'm not seeing much in your ISO as to why you sus them
I think they are misconstruing things said in a past mafia chat to make me look worse when it was advantageous. (The whole I’m scared to post because of friends when I wasn’t around)
I think because I was just on a team with them, I can see some of the similarities from this game and that one.
Gro-oo-ovy
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:31 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:56 pm I'd also be okay with Ricochet going over at this point. I think he could likely be a hit.
Why? I'm not seeing much in yer ISO as to how you arrived at this read
I haven't felt much enthusiasm or drive behind his pushes. I guess the way to describe it is prodding for a miselim opportunistically rather than true scum hunting.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:42 pm

I think they are misconstruing things said in a past mafia chat to make me look worse when it was advantageous. (The whole I’m scared to post because of friends when I wasn’t around)
I think because I was just on a team with them, I can see some of the similarities from this game and that one.
@Zenon What say you?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

As things stand atm:

Town:
Thunal
Roxy
Splints

Town lean:
Epi
Falcon

Scum lean:
Zenon
Ricochet
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Can you tell me what you said in the past mafia chat?
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:55 pm

@Zenon What say you?
This is continuing to be a bit of a she said/she said shit. The point stands, even if they believe I wouldn’t post because I have friends in the game. I am posting a decent amount now I think, so what to make of that
Gro-oo-ovy
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis

Day 1
#15 townreads Thunal for engaging early and often i.e. meeting his (Epig's) criteria of optimal civ early play
#107 clears Rondo for moving the thread and being consistent with his voting shtick
#110 serves Roxy (in dialogue with Rondo) as prime slack wolf candidate
#113-114 suss and vote on Roxy with appeal to meta that she would slack Day 0
#164 suss on me / #177, 183, 187 further to that suss: profiles me as able to ease through (D1), hide behind words, cast doubts on my wolfness
#166 townlock on Rondo
#169 doesn't agree with Rondo's belief that he will be offed N1
#193 willing to trust Thunal's meta townlean on Zenon
#394 slight take on Lemon, just based on Zenon's meta take
#449 reactive to Roxy's "flippant" take on him
#455 doubles on me being wolf candidate
#460 reads into Roxy's vote on him as reactive
#508 not engaging into a vote on splints for inactivity
#532 doubles on Roxy for her reactive language
Day 2
#582 implies that he would have gotten rid of Rondo for being a loose cannon town strong voice
#587 stays on Roxy, votes
#787 keeps a non-civ read on Roxy
#789 meme comment on splints defending Roxy
#790 blank comment on splints voting everyone in quick succession
#795 take on splints defending Roxy and possible w/w, open to reconsider Roxy lynch though
#800 falcon good to elim, but thinks it won't flip wolf

I am not confident to give Epig any town credit at this point. He stated only two main suspects, with reasons ranging from D0 slack (both in-game and meta), meta vibes on wolfy "cleverness" and a couple of reactive posts. He is close to a week now in riding a Roxy wagon, whilst showing signs of waffling on it. All his townreads were of confirmed town or strong active posters. He had more ideas on inactives (giving pass or not thinking it will yield results) than many others among the active roster.

Roxy case and back and forth still comes off about as thin as the both of them being upset at each other('s reactions and pokes). He stated that he has no (new) material to work case on Roxy, but did not work cases on others with available material.

There's also a wifom trail of interaction with Rondo from towncrediting him every step of the way to dismissing the idea that he would be prime N1 kill material to stating post-kill that he would in fact have been an easy pick in his view.

I have no lock on this being superficial town or superficial wolf behaviour, but slight lean to think that minimal / low-on-time town Epig would poke more, pressure vote more, fish one or two ISO posts and judge right away, see what sticks, win or lose - and such. All I've re-read is on wary vibe.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Anyone with the take that I want by all means to elim inactives toDay is misconstruing any notion that I am resolute on such a (final) vote for toDay and leaves out or hasn't noted that I said that D2 gamestate had three inactives out of nine players, which I thought was quite a lot to leave unchecked / unflipped / un-elim'd going into further phases.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:58 pm

I say a lot in mafia chat 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think I probably said something about not posting as in that game their were situations where I purposefully went quiet as I thought it would be worse for Dennis (another teammate) and Zenon has the wrong idea. Zenon kind of just did whatever they wanted that game and aggressively went after Dennis, whereas I chose to work as a team. And that game we killed Kate early as she is a friend, and Dennis’s mother, and just really good. The point still being, If I didn’t talk in mafia because of a friend in the game, I couldn’t play. I’m a friendly person. And again if they believe I post less when I have a friend in the game, what can be made of my posting now other than this is clearly my town game.I’m not afraid. I’m not hiding. I’m answering everything and being completely forthcoming
Gro-oo-ovy
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

falcon

Day 1
#89 vote on Thunal with non-committed or meme reasoning
#105 Rondo weighs in on scumodds between Epig and Zenon, falcon curious why Zenon (but not why Epig)
#170 blind agreement with Epig on Rondo and Thunal being civ
#247 sheep vote on Lemon off Thunal

Day 2
#811 appeal to real-life-stuff in reply to Porscha' joke post on his activity
#812 reads Roxy AtE "exasperate town" (but also no knowledge of meta)
#813 interrogates Splints on her read on me being actual wolfread / #814 follows up with vote on Splints for not pushing inactive-pushers more
#823 interrogates ShelterVet on wolfread and vote on me

Well, I suppose I could start any read into falcon from Day 2 onwards - though much of D1 still spells sheeping. I don't think his rise to effort will say anything per se, I assume it can come from town and wolf falcon all the same, and it's not that consistent right out of the gate to ping me. Probably null at this stage on his inquiries as well, twice inclined to just ask at first people why this and that. Bit spontaneous that he developed Splints into a proper vote read.

*Slight curiosity of that partiality into asking a townie of one of his sussreads, but not both.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:17 pm
Roxy wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:24 am
Players acting like they know me or my style. Saying I'm slank which sounds awful like moist.
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:42 pm I try to change my game style with each game I play whether town or bad.
Which is it? Do you have a style anybody can know or pretend to know, or do you really switch it up every time?
Roxy wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:24 am
Epi is still mad bc last time he was bad I came him out on it not that anyone listened to me.
This is a game on the Internet and no money is involved. I don't get mad. I'm not twelve.

No one is asking you to defend anything. I made a very thin accusation against you Day 1, you called me flippant, voted me, and that's the extent of your contributions so far.

Regardless of your "style," I don't see a civilian here. That would be true if you were Emerson, Lake OR Palmer.

As for me, I've know you...

I am sorry I didn't mean anything by the flippant remark more than superficial which is why I did the same and voted you.
It was D 1 and you were "it".

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I am not sure why splints called me townie so quickly but she is right I am town. As for her it will take me until the end of today to be completely sure right now I am 75% sure she is town.

@Epignosis thanks for Happy Sunday and to you Happy Monday.

I will be looking at everyone still as I am unsure.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:13 am
Roxy wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:24 am Ya know every game I'm in I have to defend and frankly I'm tired of it.

Rico when was the last time we played together? Literally years si stop acting like you *know* my game.

It's Sunday my only day off of work I would much rather spend that time having a happy day with Ariya than be here defending to people who don't really care to hear it. And I'm tired of doing it. This will be the third time in all 3 games I'm playing on this site.

If you think that this is me being baddie bc I won't defend you will be disappointed when you elim me to find I am town. A town who just doesn't care today.

Good luck town.

Does Roxy make this post as Maf, likely planning to play Maf again in the future? I'm not so sure, sounds like exasperated town IMO
yeah sorry about my mini meltdown but frankly it is getting old. Maybe I shouldn't change up so much that I must use an appeal to emotion for people to finally take a second look at me.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:26 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:16 pm I don't think this will turn out the productive reads day I wanted. Just got home, and have a friend coming over. Apologies.
Get your friend to help you give some reads, it'll be fun
Wait is this legal lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

*shrugs* not even remotely true

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:55 pm

@Zenon What say you?
This is continuing to be a bit of a she said/she said shit. The point stands, even if they believe I wouldn’t post because I have friends in the game. I am posting a decent amount now I think, so what to make of that
Well mainly what I think of that is that I said it's town

But this push on me is bad and seems scummy to me. It started because of omgus and continues because I'm an easy lhf to push this game.

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:19 pm

K well shrugs not even remotely true
Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:09 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:58 pm

I say a lot in mafia chat 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think I probably said something about not posting as in that game their were situations where I purposefully went quiet as I thought it would be worse for Dennis (another teammate) and Zenon has the wrong idea. Zenon kind of just did whatever they wanted that game and aggressively went after Dennis, whereas I chose to work as a team. And that game we killed Kate early as she is a friend, and Dennis’s mother, and just really good. The point still being, If I didn’t talk in mafia because of a friend in the game, I couldn’t play. I’m a friendly person. And again if they believe I post less when I have a friend in the game, what can be made of my posting now other than this is clearly my town game.I’m not afraid. I’m not hiding. I’m answering everything and being completely forthcoming
You quite literally said at the start of day 1 that Kate would catch you and you were going to avoid posting much

It's the whole reason I killed Kate night 1

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

What part don’t you think is true? You were a horrible teammate
You aggressively went after Dennis for no reason despite us telling you to let up. It was unnecessary and fucking awful
Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:13 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:13 am

Good luck town.

yeah sorry about my mini meltdown but frankly it is getting old. Maybe I shouldn't change up so much that I must use an appeal to emotion for people to finally take a second look at me.
Your playing mafia. Your gonna get pushed in most games. The reaction was overblown and frankly wolfy but nobody will listen to that so I move on ig.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:22 pm

You aggressively went after Dennis for no reason despite us telling you to let up. It was unnecessary and fucking awful
Lol okay that is really cool. I truly enjoy being called a horrible teammate for carrying a game of mafia.

Hour can I be a horrible teammate when Dennis survived to FX with me and we won in FX. I know what I was doing and it got Dennis deep.

I am very good at wolfing.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I really don't appreciate that frankly

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:49 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:47 pm Me psv falcon Roxy
This is not a game winning POE at all imo
I agree except I would leave Zenon. I would add Epi still but I do not want to be all "No U" this game. Then I do not have anything definitive to go from just a feel, vibe, tone thing that gives me baddie reads from Thunal.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:53 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:49 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:47 pm Me psv falcon Roxy
This is not a game winning POE at all imo
It's not my poe lol it's just who's on the block so she can look at them xD
oh well then never mind lmao
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:26 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:22 pm

Lol okay that is really cool. I truly enjoy being called a horrible teammate for carrying a game of mafia.

Hour can I be a horrible teammate when Dennis survived to FX with me and we won in FX. I know what I was doing and it got Dennis deep.

I am very good at wolfing.
You would think you carried that game.
Gro-oo-ovy
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Zenon and Splints, do you have any reads to infer on each other in this game, based off the meta claims you're bringing/facing? I don't see the point of the back and forth otherwise, not to mention the personal remarks / different game bad feels.

Return to “Previous Hustles”