Total votes: 8
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 3

Post by Lemonfairy »

I also think not scumreading dennis is probably what scum shouldn't be doing (lol the double negative) because dennis's wagon seemed like the one that had the most momentum
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 375

Post by staypositivefriend »

ftr i do perceive dennis as probably the "easiest push" in the sense that there are the least amount of people currently defending him, whereas multiple ppl think that sixstrings has townslipped
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:11 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:10 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:02 pm good question

i don't think that it's you

i don't think that it's neon

i don't think that it's ted

i can understand the paranoia around dennis but i don't think that it's him right now either. dennis does not strike me as the type of wolf who would want to hardbus both of his partners and try to sol oendgame, and he feels significantly more pure and explotary to me than the wolfgame i just saw from him like 4 months ago. i actually don't have him in my POE right now at all

to be blunt i've just been trying to figure out which name in psv, pyxxy, sig, and sixstrings i should hardclear so that i can create a game winning legacy if i get eliminated today

i'm leaning on just removing sig from that pool - i dont think that his play aligns with the mindset of a wolf who would want to hardbus and solo endgame (similar to my read on dennis), and i think he's been getting townier with each dayphase. my original concern about him was more his lack of posting than anything, but he has been getting consistently townier with each dayphase as he has been posting more/getting a stronger presence

so that leaves psv, pyxxy, sixstrings, and myself. am i happy with that being the game winning POE? maybe.

i think that psv "fits" as a partner to falcon in a very level 0 way but it's not actually how i expect W/W interaction to play out in most circumstances, and i think psv defended falcon in a needlessly hard way if she was actually wolfing with him, esp since falcon had given up and i wouldn't rly expect the final wolf to care about defending him

it could be pyxxy but any case i could even come up with against them is more: "i dont townread them as strongly as the other players and they dont have any interactions i have clearing", as opposed to anything they have done that i find genuinely wolf indicative

sixstrings............shrug. it's easy to conf bias and say that it's just him and that my reasons to townread him aren't as good as my reasons to townread everyone else (which is true!), but sometimes he does say stuff that make me feel like he is disconnected from the gamestate in a town indicative way

idk. being honest with you, i kind of think it might just be sixstrings
I want to say something like "you're just making the easiest push" but I get pocketed by posts like this
my rebuttal is that the easiest push has been correct for this entire game so far. i don't care if a push is easy, i just care if it's correct
Seanzie was not an easy push, I don't think
it was sudden
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Has six responded to the accusation that he's too aware of thread state? I've seen him around a bit but I don't think I've seen him respond to that specifically.
I do also think he's trying to soft his flavor with his PFP but that's pretty weak reasoning to not vote there.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Jk I misremembered his PFP.
Carry on
staypositivefriend
Hitman

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:10 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:27 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:34 pm @Neon You still think it's me? What kind of mental gymnastics are you doing to connect me and falcon as partners?
do u think that u and falcon are obviously not partners? why should i be clearing u rn?

and why do u think it's neon?
Falcon sheeped Neon by voting me D1 and D2. It's not impossible play for paired scum, but it's not optimal in a world where we just lost Seanzie.
Neon I'm not confident on but she was defending falcon, which I think is a good play given the early loss of Seanzie, throughout D2. She jumped on the Seanzie train pretty late.
I see what people are saying about her hellbus meta but she makes some sense as the last scum to me.
well if i wanted to counter this argument, i would say:

1. falcon didn't actually push you that hard in the first place. in fact, he said that you giving links to your mafia games on d2 was towny, and then he said he thought you weren't mafia with his main scumread (kate) at the end of d2

2. it makes sense for falcon to distance from his partner if he perceived himself as a likely elimination, and given the way that he was playing, it seems he did perceive himself that way

the actual reason why i think that you might be town is because the way you defended falcon doesn't strike me as the way that a wolf would treat falcon yesterday, and i think they would want to create distance from him instead of going out of their way to call him towny

i feel exactly the same way about neon, too. it's not about her having a meta of "hellbussing" (which i dont rly care about), it's more that her overall defense of falcon felt like it lacks TMI of falcon's alignment and is a weird angle for a wolf to take
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lemonfairy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:14 pm

i can understand the paranoia around dennis but i don't think that it's him right now either. dennis does not strike me as the type of wolf who would want to hardbus both of his partners and try to sol oendgame, and he feels significantly more pure and explotary to me than the wolfgame i just saw from him like 4 months ago. i actually don't have him in my POE right now at all

to be blunt i've just been trying to figure out which name in psv, pyxxy, sig, and sixstrings i should hardclear so that i can create a game winning legacy if i get eliminated today

i'm leaning on just removing sig from that pool - i dont think that his play aligns with the mindset of a wolf who would want to hardbus and solo endgame (similar to my read on dennis), and i think he's been getting townier with each dayphase. my original concern about him was more his lack of posting than anything, but he has been getting consistently townier with each dayphase as he has been posting more/getting a stronger presence

so that leaves psv, pyxxy, sixstrings, and myself. am i happy with that being the game winning POE? maybe.

i think that psv "fits" as a partner to falcon in a very level 0 way but it's not actually how i expect W/W interaction to play out in most circumstances, and i think psv defended falcon in a needlessly hard way if she was actually wolfing with him, esp since falcon had given up and i wouldn't rly expect the final wolf to care about defending him

it could be pyxxy but any case i could even come up with against them is more: "i dont townread them as strongly as the other players and they dont have any interactions i have clearing", as opposed to anything they have done that i find genuinely wolf indicative

sixstrings............shrug. it's easy to conf bias and say that it's just him and that my reasons to townread him aren't as good as my reasons to townread everyone else (which is true!), but sometimes he does say stuff that make me feel like he is disconnected from the gamestate in a town indicative way

I want to say something like "you're just making the easiest push" but I get pocketed by posts like this
my rebuttal is that the easiest push has been correct for this entire game so far. i don't care if a push is easy, i just care if it's correct
it was sudden
i want to say that he was the easiest push throughout a lot of d1 but i dont remember if this is actually true bcuz d1 feels like forever ago
staypositivefriend
Hitman

what do u think about my reasoning for sring sixstrings?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:16 pm Has six responded to the accusation that he's too aware of thread state? I've seen him around a bit but I don't think I've seen him respond to that specifically.
I do also think he's trying to soft his flavor with his PFP but that's pretty weak reasoning to not vote there.
lol this is kinda a towny thought
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:18 pm what do u think about my reasoning for sring sixstrings?
Are you asking me?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:19 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:18 pm what do u think about my reasoning for sring sixstrings?
Are you asking me?
it was directed at lemonfairy but i'd like to hear your answer too
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:18 pm

it was sudden
i want to say that he was the easiest push throughout a lot of d1 but i dont remember if this is actually true bcuz d1 feels like forever ago
D1 was kinda a crapshoot I think, when I came back to thread and was catching up I was shocked to see how many votes were on Seanzie
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:20 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:19 pm
Are you asking me?
it was directed at lemonfairy but i'd like to hear your answer too
Yeah, it wouldn't super surprise me if it were Sixstrings. I still feel weird about him popping in, saying he's busy, voting Ted, and fleeing, too. I don't like killing noobs because sometimes boobs are just... Scummy without being scum, but sometimes they're scummy and scum.
I think your reasoning is sound and makes sense to me.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Meh
[VOTE: six ] aubergine
staypositivefriend
Hitman

hmmm
staypositivefriend
Hitman

you seemed pretty confident about neon before. did ur mind really change just like that?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Not really, but also I have to go to sleep soon and I'm only allowing myself a few more minutes of discussion
So I'm kinda at the point where I have to accept that I won't be interacting with either Neon or Six more before vote closes since I am absolutely not waking up early to check the thread, and when I typed it out I decided six was probably a better place to have my vote.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

I think it makes sense coming from a town!you perspective
but I'm not really convinced on Six being scum

Six is an ~ok shrugyeet if it comes down to it
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Lemonfairy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:25 pm
I think it makes sense coming from a town!you perspective
but I'm not really convinced on Six being scum

Six is an ~ok shrugyeet if it comes down to it
I just don't get why you're still voting SPF. I also want to respect Kate's legacy but you're saying her case on Six comes from a town perspective so...
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:20 pm

it was sudden
D1 was kinda a crapshoot I think, when I came back to thread and was catching up I was shocked to see how many votes were on Seanzie
still think there probably should be 1 scum on there
staypositivefriend
Hitman

potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:17 pm We have four tries, so I guess Dennis, pyxxy, SPF, six in the pool but not equally.
@potentialsheltervet -

im a bit confused by your current view of the game because you listed this four person POE of me/dennis/pyyxy/six, but then included neon shortly after

so what is your current POE? is it those four names + neon? how would u order that POE rn?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lemonfairy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:29 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:20 pm

it was sudden
still think there probably should be 1 scum on there
i disagree, and it's exactly because the seanzie wagon happened spontaneously over roughly the course of an ~hour (if memory serves), and it is entirely possible that seanzie's partners were just not in the thread at the time. we know for a fact that falcon wasn't
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:29 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:17 pm We have four tries, so I guess Dennis, pyxxy, SPF, six in the pool but not equally.
@potentialsheltervet -

im a bit confused by your current view of the game because you listed this four person POE of me/dennis/pyyxy/six, but then included neon shortly after

so what is your current POE? is it those four names + neon? how would u order that POE rn?
My POE is not that anymore
I'm no longer concerned about pyxxy or you
I'd say six > neon > dennis but I doubt it'll get to Dennis
If it were STILL going I'd be spicy and maybe even go for lemon because she is not making sense to me.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:34 pm @Neon You still think it's me? What kind of mental gymnastics are you doing to connect me and falcon as partners?
do u think that u and falcon are obviously not partners? why should i be clearing u rn?

Falcon sheeped Neon by voting me D1 and D2. It's not impossible play for paired scum, but it's not optimal in a world where we just lost Seanzie.
Neon I'm not confident on but she was defending falcon, which I think is a good play given the early loss of Seanzie, throughout D2. She jumped on the Seanzie train pretty late.
I see what people are saying about her hellbus meta but she makes some sense as the last scum to me.

1. falcon didn't actually push you that hard in the first place. in fact, he said that you giving links to your mafia games on d2 was towny, and then he said he thought you weren't mafia with his main scumread (kate) at the end of d2

2. it makes sense for falcon to distance from his partner if he perceived himself as a likely elimination, and given the way that he was playing, it seems he did perceive himself that way

the actual reason why i think that you might be town is because the way you defended falcon doesn't strike me as the way that a wolf would treat falcon yesterday, and i think they would want to create distance from him instead of going out of their way to call him towny

i feel exactly the same way about neon, too. it's not about her having a meta of "hellbussing" (which i dont rly care about), it's more that her overall defense of falcon felt like it lacks TMI of falcon's alignment and is a weird angle for a wolf to take
while you're talking about this I want to say I remembered PSV agreeing with me on Ted/falcon being likely not w/w and convincing Kate that it wasn't a likely team and in hindsight, that's not something scum would want to do, especially when both wagons were at 2/2
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lemonfairy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:36 pm

while you're talking about this I want to say I remembered PSV agreeing with me on Ted/falcon being likely not w/w and convincing Kate that it wasn't a likely team and in hindsight, that's not something scum would want to do, especially when both wagons were at 2/2
i agree. i'm not really interested in voting PSV today, especially after this last page
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:35 pm If it were STILL going I'd be spicy and maybe even go for lemon because she is not making sense to me.
ouch
I'm taking back my last post
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

I make a lot of sense
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

(according to me)
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

anyway
I'm going to sleep
staypositivefriend
Hitman

will u vote sixstrings with me?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Lemonfairy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:38 pm (according to me)
Sorry, I'm talking specifically about hanging out on SPF.
But I was going to kick myself off thread thirteen minutes ago.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

im gay
SixStrings
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SixStrings »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:19 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:16 pm Has six responded to the accusation that he's too aware of thread state? I've seen him around a bit but I don't think I've seen him respond to that specifically.
What does is mean to be too aware of thread state?
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

it seems staypositivefriend has led a charge against me. Seems that my SPF wolf suspicions are sound, else why lead a charge?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

SixStrings wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:41 pm
it's what i explained in this post here:
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:04 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:22 pm it ....could be sixstrings. one thing that does make me worried about him is actually just how consensus-y/"agreeable" his reads were when he checked into the thread, even though he is clearly absent. i would expect a villager who is struggling to play or keep up with the game to not have many confident reads, but sixstrings had a readslist that was almost entirely in agreement with the consensus, which could indicate that he was being fed information by this team - this is the exact tell that i used to catch beggbow wayyy back in season 7 game 6
^^and ftr, this is still the main reason why i think it might be sixstrings, and why i haven't taken him out of my POE in spite of him having some posts that show a towny lack of self awareness

the lack of self awareness paired with sixstrings having extremely accurate, consensus, and good reas doesn't really align with how i would expect someone struggling with the game to play. if sixstrings is town then frankly i think his reads would probably just be a lot messier than they have been. his reads are good enough but im not sure i see much of a solving process behind them, which indicates to me that he might be playing with TMI
the main reason why i'm concerned about you being mafia is because in spite of the fact that you have barely been invested in this game (from what i can tell), your reads have been extremely aligned with the consensus and have shifted in alignment with the threadstate, which makes me worry that you are playing from a position of perfect information and not actually scumhunting
staypositivefriend
Hitman

SixStrings wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:46 pm it seems staypositivefriend has led a charge against me. Seems that my SPF wolf suspicions are sound, else why lead a charge?
can't say that i love this reaction, since i made it clear that i'm not really that confident you're mafia in the first place:
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:05 pm but i'm not gonna try to convince you that sixstrings is mafia, cause i'm not really that confident in the first place. i just have the least reasons to townread him out of everyone here, i think he has played "too perfectly" in spite of barely seeming to pay attention to the game, and i think his hand would have been forced into bussing/distancing from falcon yesterday, particularly with the context of falcon giving up and seeming to not try to save himself. he fits more cleanly as a wolf than p much any other name in this list
but i do think you make the most sense as mafia right now, and it's important to be open about that. that is how the game works
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Lemonfairy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:00 pm
Neon wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:59 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:30 pm hi neon

who is mafia and why
You cause Kate said so?

Jk it's like Dennis or PSV or like maybe Lemon

Because

I don't tr them and don't see a reason to
what makes me a maybe?
Maybe = less likely than the others yes
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lemonfairy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:02 pm

who is mafia and why
You cause Kate said so?

Because

btw what's your confidence level on these (pls give like an approximate % for each)
I don't do confidence lvls

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:06 pm

who is mafia and why
You cause Kate said so?

Because

what do u think about the reasoning i just gave for sixstrings? or the reasoning i gave to think that PSV doesn't really fit?

as for dennis, if he is a wolf then it means he hardbussed both of his partners for no real reason and is trying to solo endgame, which i just find pretty difficult to believe
Imma be honest. I forgot six is even in this game. Take out Lemon put in six probably.

I don't think he had bussed I think he came in and threw votes on both but at the time he did it in both scenarios am argument could be made that the only way to get him deep enough to have a chance was to vote there it wasn't like he was likely to save them right so if I'm his pack mate there I'm saying full bus.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:11 pm
Neon wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:29 pmOmgus
Right, I town read you D1 for the way you were perceiving my play, even though I'm not scum, and now you're dismissing it as OMGUS? Okay.
The only times you've entertained me are when I've voted you first so like yeah omgus

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Let's also be clear on something with "falcon sheeped Neon" he quickly unvoted you on d2 and went off on his own. He didn't stay where I voted on either of the days he wasn't just blindly sheeping me and not looking off on his own. And him moving off you despite ostensibly his strongest tr pushing you and him using me as a shield is part of my worry

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hmmm. I'm intrigued by spf passing six but being worried about his flip. Could be tmi of his alignment...*shrugs*

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

Neon wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 2:21 am Hmmm. I'm intrigued by spf passing six but being worried about his flip. Could be tmi of his alignment...*shrugs*
well me not being confident is specifically because i dont have tmi
staypositivefriend
Hitman

idk how much ill be around before the deadline but ill try my best
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 3:09 am
Neon wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 2:21 am Hmmm. I'm intrigued by spf passing six but being worried about his flip. Could be tmi of his alignment...*shrugs*
well me not being confident is specifically because i dont have tmi
Could be yeah. Could also be that you don't want to hard drive a wagon on a town with that much conviction.

Howeverrrrrrrrr I'm not going to ever vote you today so.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Dennis

ImageImage

tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

idk what to make of six’s posts

I kinda agree with p much all of spf’s wallpost thoughts, but have bad vibes when she gets to interacting out of those

I guess it’s not impossible she could be a wolf, but i still think it’s wrong in the absence of some reason why

Im not gonna defend her and i prob won’t hardpush six either

Neon / psv / lemon / sig probably shouldn’t be dying to lunch tho
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

I wouldn’t kill dennis either, kate was more confident on him than six too

Plus it doesn’t feel right
ImageImageImageImage
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:51 pm
SixStrings wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:41 pm
it's what i explained in this post here:
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:04 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:22 pm it ....could be sixstrings. one thing that does make me worried about him is actually just how consensus-y/"agreeable" his reads were when he checked into the thread, even though he is clearly absent. i would expect a villager who is struggling to play or keep up with the game to not have many confident reads, but sixstrings had a readslist that was almost entirely in agreement with the consensus, which could indicate that he was being fed information by this team - this is the exact tell that i used to catch beggbow wayyy back in season 7 game 6
^^and ftr, this is still the main reason why i think it might be sixstrings, and why i haven't taken him out of my POE in spite of him having some posts that show a towny lack of self awareness

the lack of self awareness paired with sixstrings having extremely accurate, consensus, and good reas doesn't really align with how i would expect someone struggling with the game to play. if sixstrings is town then frankly i think his reads would probably just be a lot messier than they have been. his reads are good enough but im not sure i see much of a solving process behind them, which indicates to me that he might be playing with TMI
the main reason why i'm concerned about you being mafia is because in spite of the fact that you have barely been invested in this game (from what i can tell), your reads have been extremely aligned with the consensus and have shifted in alignment with the threadstate, which makes me worry that you are playing from a position of perfect information and not actually scumhunting
thank you for the response, yes i do often follow the consensus. i spend more time trying to understand the mindset and process of others with more experience. keep in mind that being new means i really don't get the nuances yet. reading wolf behavior doesn't seem as easy reading town; so following the consensus feels like the smarter way until i have a better grasp. This is game 3 for me of anything like this. the closest before would be a game of poker. Hopefully that explains the lack of solving comment.
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:52 pm
SixStrings wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:46 pm it seems staypositivefriend has led a charge against me. Seems that my SPF wolf suspicions are sound, else why lead a charge?
can't say that i love this reaction, since i made it clear that i'm not really that confident you're mafia in the first place:
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:05 pm but i'm not gonna try to convince you that sixstrings is mafia, cause i'm not really that confident in the first place. i just have the least reasons to townread him out of everyone here, i think he has played "too perfectly" in spite of barely seeming to pay attention to the game, and i think his hand would have been forced into bussing/distancing from falcon yesterday, particularly with the context of falcon giving up and seeming to not try to save himself. he fits more cleanly as a wolf than p much any other name in this list
but i do think you make the most sense as mafia right now, and it's important to be open about that. that is how the game works
Understood, hopefully my last post answered this already. My posts in general are limited as a function of my ability. I listen more than I talk, especially when I am out of my area of expertise. It is unfortunate that you find this suspicious. If you have a follow up question let me knw.

Return to “Previous Hustles”