Total votes: 8
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 3

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:40 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 8:55 am like individually, I don't really scumread SPF
and until last EOD, I trusted SPF more than anyone else in this thread

but I also didn't scumread Seanzie and I wasn't very convinced on falcon but both flipped scum
SPF is also a way spicier vote and I kind of like that
Wolfy post milord
this post could use more periods
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: Summer Sh*t Night 0

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:19 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:16 pm
Camilla wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:13 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:09 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:55 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:42 pm seanzie is my first townread
Why?
i liked that you were being an instigator in the thread at a point when everyone else was just vibing/filler posting, particularly with the way you dunked on psv on #61 when i get the impression that u would want to make a friendlier impression as a wolf
I feel like you're being too charitable with this read unless Seanzie's a weak wolf, tbh.

I dunk on people on the first page every time when I rand W as that's basically the easiest way to get TRs early-game. You yourself incorrectly TR'd me over that in that game with Syn and Illario, remember?
i don't know what seanzie's wolfrange is like, and i'm very much aware that a wolf is capable of posting what he has posted so far. i think that it's still behavior that comes from town than wolves more often than not

also tbf the way that im going to approach reading you and the way im going to approach reading seanzie are very different
I mean, yeah, Am I'm in the thread rn so if you have any thoughts or questions about me then fire away.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 1

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:04 pm Camilla

Dennis
SPF

PSV
pyxxy
Neon
Seanzie

Lemonfairy
falcon
Kate
SixString
Sig

Ted

Roughly where I am for like a halfday mark.

Kind of really doubt PSV ever flips W here unless both of his partners are just refusing to play the game since they've basically been the top wagon this entire game, tbh. Mostly confident on my reads on Dennis/SPF even if they're faint-ish being that this has been a fairly light game.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:25 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:23 pm I remember Seanzie was the first to push PSV and I think they were also the first to back off
do you think it could be theatre?
From PSV's reaction I doubt it.

PSV had a fairly strong reaction to Seanzie's early accusation where distancing wolves kind of don't really care about each others' suspicions being that they know that it's only distancing.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:34 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:30 pm
Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:04 pm
I don't like the Kate wagon. But that's all. Kate's already here writing things, I won't get in the way.
Her reaction to the wagon on her felt good, tbh.

It feels like she's trying to analyze the motivations behind each vote rather than give out blanket reactions while from experience I don't see wolves doing this often.

I dislike voting 0-posters but with the thread-state rn then yeah.
yeah, i would stop a bit short of saying that her reaction to being wagoned was towny, but it was towny enough for me to not feel as comfortable voting for her today, especially because i think she's likely to be the type of player who gets more readable as the game goes on

i'm just trying to decide if there's anyone other than ted that im ok with killing
I don't think the game's ever as easy as Ted+2 people not playing tbh.

Maybe Kate but meh.

Tomorrow I'll just start re-reading over my more middle-of-the-line reads like Falcon/Seanzie/maybe Neon as I feel like that's most likely where potential misclears are, tbh.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:30 pm for posterity, my perception of the game right now is:

town:

spf
psv
dennis

townlean:

pyxxy
kate
camilia
lemonfairy
camilia(?)

idk anymore:

neon
seanzie
falcon
ted
sig
sixstrings
(at EOD D1 -30 minutes)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:05 pm So yh.

I'd say that the first four voters on Seanzie are always pure and Zenon's vote on him was a huge red flag since she tends to bus a lot and it feels like her EoD was fairly frozen.

I'll look back to her interaction with Seanzie as I feel like PSV/Seanzie are fairy unaligned, so my towncore for d2 would be me/SPF/Dennis/Lemon/Kate/PSV.

Remainder are Zenon/Falco/Tedd plus the two slankers. I don't think Pyxxy is wolfing regardless of his lack of interaction with Seanzie.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:54 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:06 am
Neon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:46 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:56 am
Neon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:53 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:15 pm I disagree with Neon's read on me, obviously, but I think the tunnel at least feels sincere. Ted clinging to my wagon feels much more ho-hum. Like they're just doing it to seem productive.
Calling my push on you a tunnel is a bit misleading I'm not really pushing you much and I'm gonna move my vote after catch up lol
What changed?
Nothing really but if nobody else agrees I'm not gonna bother pushing that
I don't like this post. PSV is currently tied for the lead.
Seanzie didn't interact much with Neon but GTH I feel like this seems to be him TMI'ing PSV V and using their potential future flip as a reason to push Zenon.

I don't think this is an avenue that a wolf takes to push a partner so I don't feel like going to Zenon immediate when d2 begins.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 2

Post by pyxxy »

the falcon votes D2, in order from first to last:
Kate wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:38 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergineI'm going to start the day off with a vote for falcon. His iso is extremely underwhelming, he had exactly ZERO mentions or interactions with Sean and he seems out if his town meta.

Let's see how the day goes.
---
tedxtr wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:13 am [VOTE: falcon ] aubergine
---
SixStrings wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 8:58 am [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
---
Dennis wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:29 am
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:50 pm I don't know what you mean by paying forward a scum agenda.

Hes hiding behind a tmi read of you. Or so he claims, but he's on ted. Nothing he's doing is making sense. This is just not how town falcon plays. At all.

Read my Isa bc I've made like 50 posts about why I think it. Plus vibes.
K I'm totally sheeping this Kate's got that fire in her eyes (to be more specific I think falcon is bad cuz of the aforementioned 50 posts, can't really make my own reasoning if someone else already said it)

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine

(Get pocketed :smiling_imp:)
---

I don't think Ted needs to make this vote, unless he really thought that his D1 vote with falcon looked bad enough to get wagoned for.

I don't think Six needs to make this vote, because it's just confirming that falcon will be a major falcon today? And like, if you're a low posting newbie wolf, I just don't see that being the call.

Dennis remains sus 😛
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

In fact Dennis could be doing this with the explicit Kate pocket knowing that Kate is likely going to die so that he can lock in her meta townread
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:39 pm Tell me where there is wolfy motivation in Falcons play.

Show me how they are paying forwards a scum agenda.
then again, this is no bueno
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:35 pm I don't think Six needs to make this vote
but he does. how do you see a falcon / six team ever winning without bussing?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: Summer Sh*t

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:24 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:24 pm
Neon wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:22 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:02 pm Okay, I solved the game.
Is it me?
It's you, SPF and PSV.

Serious read.
Your not allowed to read me anymore

rule of three but no idea for which solve XD
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tedxtr wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:37 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:35 pm I don't think Six needs to make this vote
I'll over-explain why I was thinking that. It's possible wolves didn't think this hard about it, idk, never wolfed with falcon before.

I see it like, there were multiple people open to voting Six on D2, and given his low posting, if he was left alive, he's going to be a chop before MILO like 100% of the time (if I'm alive I will push this agenda).

Given this, I feel like the best play for scum would have been to desperately try for one more mischop before Falcon went over. It just improves their odds so so so much and allows for a chance that Six makes MILO/KILO which is when town can lose their mind and vote for tinfoil powerwolves.

---

On the other hand, if I try to view the "bussing is mandatory" perspective, why would Six just start the bus then?

I guess it's because no vote that he makes would be clearing given his low activity? But again, I feel like being the third vote is as if the wolves were stuck between both plans, and I feel like that's unlikely, because I'm pretty sure Falcon gives permission to bus himself to his scum buddies and so I figure a nervous Six might just vote and pray?

So I wrote that and went back to look at the specific times when votes were cast. It's almost a full day between your vote and Six's vote, but Six's vote is still with ~6 hours left in the day? It doesn't feel like something necessary, especially when I think the better play for scum is to just wait and see if another wagon appears.

Easy in hindsight for us to say that Falcon was in spew/anti-spew but:
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:16 pm
Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:10 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:09 pm I mean, I've already said I SR you Kate...now you're trying to act nonchalant as tho it's the first you've heard of it?
Not nonchalant, it's just kind of silly. I thought you'd go with a more reasonable argument.
Funny, I have the same thoughts about clearing a player w/ 5 posts and not following up on questioning them.

It's almost like you already know his alignment
Small small point here, I don't think Falcon tries to lock in Kate's townread on his scummate Six like this, as part of when he's thunderdoming Kate. Part of what Kate sniped from Falcon (iirc) was his lack of talking about or interacting with Seanzie. I don't think Falcon keeps in mind that he needs to bring up his scummate while dueling? And I think he would just ignore it tbh if he wanted Kate's townread on Six to actually stick, because doing this only brings more attention to it.

In other words, I read this quote as spewing Six town, because of the way Falcon bounced from PSV -> Ted (yourself) -> Kate while getting skewered by Kate.

I'm kinda looking at voting in Dennis/Zenon(Neon) today.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:59 pm [VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
Not sure how I feel about voting with Zenon but I think I care more about having a real wagon earlier today than previous days.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 64

Post by sig »

Yea there’s no way Camille was 100% right, rule of 3 and all that nonsense.

SPF, PSV, and Dennis are my leading three
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 64

Post by sig »

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
ImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

sig wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:48 am @Dennis Did you kill your mom again?
No she'd beat me
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Okay so I'm top wagon which is CRINGE but I'm still struggling to see why I'm being voted, unless it is purely my votes being bad and looking bus-like(which admittedly they are)

If someone could put that into like one post or something, that would be great

Currently I'd be down to chop like, psv/pyxxy/six is kind of my remaining poe
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:40 pm Okay so I'm top wagon which is CRINGE but I'm still struggling to see why I'm being voted, unless it is purely my votes being bad and looking bus-like(which admittedly they are)

mfw someone's gonna call this a slip when I mean I can understand the perspective
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:40 pm Okay so I'm top wagon which is CRINGE but I'm still struggling to see why I'm being voted, unless it is purely my votes being bad and looking bus-like(which admittedly they are)

mind going through each with a quick why?
SixStrings
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Summer Sh*t Night 2

Post by SixStrings »

Dennis wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:23 pm
Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:22 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:09 pm I'm voting monopoly because whenever I play chess I get competitive
But when you play monopoly you get mad and sit underneath the table.
ok that was ONCE
once per week? :meany:
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Dennis wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:52 am
Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:48 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:46 am There is no reason to clear Six based off anyone's flip
Why, did you tell him to bus you in chat? Bc that's the only way you could know that.

And why are you pushing a low posting newbie on day 2? Lhf?
Well I mean, I don't see that as pushing as much as not easily giving townreads. Like with my seanzie vote, that's obviously not clearing. Maybe you don't outright scumread me for it (which you may I'm not one to judge) but you certainly don't think it's clearing

And at this point, I would think he knows to explain himself a bit more. He hasn't actually said anything other than "I think Ted is bad" when the thread was on ted as a top wagon, and "I'm sheeping Kate and psv" when the thread is townreading them
this is a pretty good post, /shrug. particularly red

Sometimes people refuse to believe it’s this easy.

Lemon thanks for answering, i disagree but i’m not gonna pick out the post and say why i think it’s wrong.

I think we can all agree six has posted no thoughts and thus it’d make sense to vote him and pressure him into giving us something worth reading into
ImageImageImageImage
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

tedxtr wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:37 pm
Assuming bussing is voting your own partner, the reason I made the vote is that Kate made some very compelling arguments. Falcon's responses are what sealed the deal. I simply know how she is, in gneral , and she seemed very confident in her pursuit of falcon. It had nothing to do with me being on his team . Too advanced play for me guys. :biggrin:
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Speak of the devil
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Six can you let us know what made you villa lock psv on d2?

I’d really appreciate some insight into your thoughts, in your other games you usually have one big post by now with some progression on a read or something
ImageImageImageImage
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

tedxtr wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:09 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:52 am
Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:48 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:46 am There is no reason to clear Six based off anyone's flip
Why, did you tell him to bus you in chat? Bc that's the only way you could know that.

And why are you pushing a low posting newbie on day 2? Lhf?
Well I mean, I don't see that as pushing as much as not easily giving townreads. Like with my seanzie vote, that's obviously not clearing. Maybe you don't outright scumread me for it (which you may I'm not one to judge) but you certainly don't think it's clearing

And at this point, I would think he knows to explain himself a bit more. He hasn't actually said anything other than "I think Ted is bad" when the thread was on ted as a top wagon, and "I'm sheeping Kate and psv" when the thread is townreading them
this is a pretty good post, /shrug. particularly red

Sometimes people refuse to believe it’s this easy.

Lemon thanks for answering, i disagree but i’m not gonna pick out the post and say why i think it’s wrong.

I think we can all agree six has posted no thoughts and thus it’d make sense to vote him and pressure him into giving us something worth reading into
I caught up today and i will make some responses shortly
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Alright thanks

I’ll be back a lot later, leaving you to it
ImageImageImageImage
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

tedxtr wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:11 pm Six can you let us know what made you villa lock psv on d2?

I’d really appreciate some insight into your thoughts, in your other games you usually have one big post by now with some progression on a read or something

to be completely honest. I havent been paying as much attention as i should to this game as I did to the other two. As a result Ive basically been following Kates lead. I believe it was psv's rapport with Kate in the thread that I thought was true. also, I keep getting potential shelter vet confused with stay positive friend who now I see had no rapport with Kate, after reading the last few pages especially.

Can i ask why we arent just following Kate since she was right both days? ...and then they killed her to boot.
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

Dennis wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 7:09 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:38 pm whatcha thinking of pops, dennis?
Oh sorry I just saw this I was catching up

Umm. I have no clue how to read him at this point.

I didn't like how agreeable his reads were, I didn't like the manner where he pops in (pun intended 2 IN 1 GAME IM ON FIRE) with unexplained reads, I didn't like much of anything, and yet I'm still stuck in this paranoid "but what if he's just a lost and confused noobie" world
Starting to do more posts now. You'll see like last game, I have to warm up before committing -- for people who know what they're doing they get right in the water. I have to stick a few toes in to get comfortable. is there a question you want me to answer?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:13 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:12 pm I think I feel fine about falcon, Neon, and Seanzie thus far.
is psv bold enough to townread both of her partners like this super early into the game?
Yes, but in this case I didn't.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

tedxtr wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:09 pm Lemon thanks for answering
wait a sec
what did I respond to?
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

SixStrings wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:25 pm Can i ask why we arent just following Kate since she was right both days? ...and then they killed her to boot.
honestly think this might be the way to go
sometimes you just have to sheep

unless someone gives a really compelling case on someone else
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Lemonfairy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:36 pm
wait a sec
what did I respond to?
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:40 pm
wait a sec
what did I respond to?
that is cute
I am saving it ty
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Lemonfairy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:38 pm
SixStrings wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:25 pm Can i ask why we arent just following Kate since she was right both days? ...and then they killed her to boot.

but like

Kate already got falcon killed

she always dies for that anyway, so I don't see how we can make the logical leap that she also died because she's right about SPF

or at least I would prefer if people did their own research on SPF
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Lemonfairy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:41 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:40 pm
wait a sec
what did I respond to?
that is cute
I am saving it ty
the giphy page for lemon gifs is a gold mine

mostly of dislemonberment

(u have been warned)
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:41 pm

but like

she always dies for that anyway, so I don't see how we can make the logical leap that she also died because she's right about SPF

I'm not saying she died because she's right on SPF and that her death justifies pushing her legacy read because as you said, pushing Seanzie and falcon was enough to kill her

I just think there's a good chance she's right again because while I may not agree with some of the reasons she put forward for scumreading SPF, I didn't wasn't really convinced on falcon either (I'm just glad I didn't try to save them)

also since the rest of the team is Seanzie and falcon, I think SPF and Neon are the two people I can see killing Camilla N1 most over everyone else
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Hmm that does beg the question... who still alive has played with Camilla before?
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:06 pm Hmm that does beg the question... who still alive has played with Camilla before?
I think it's just me, SPF, and Neon
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

EOD Votes:

Dennis - Seanzie, falcon
Lemonfairy - Seanzie, PSV
Neon - Seanzie, Six
potentialsheltervet - Ted, Neon
Pyxxy - Six, Dennis
sig - No vote, No vote
SixStrings - Ted, falcon
staypositivefriend - Seanzie, SPF
tedxtr - PSV, falcon
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

yeah idk
I don't really see why Dennis would vote 2 scumbuddies back to back

ig they were the last to vote both times but idk if they're aware that doing so makes them look worse than just not voting there
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

but like

but if Kate was suspecting the wrong person, wouldnt they just leave her alone and let her lead everyone down the wrong path? makes more sense since falcon's death was already done?
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

this makes the most sense to me.

[VOTE: spf] aubergine
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

Lemonfairy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:13 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:06 pm Hmm that does beg the question... who still alive has played with Camilla before?
I think it's just me, SPF, and Neon
just out of curiousity, what does this have to do with anything? would knowing this mean anything analysis-wise?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

SixStrings wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:29 pm

but like

but if Kate was suspecting the wrong person, wouldnt they just leave her alone and let her lead everyone down the wrong path? makes more sense since falcon's death was already done?
you've got a point given it was Kate's insistence D2 that actually formed the falcon wagon

but I would have preferred that you said this point instead of me feeling like I have to fill it in

..........you wouldn't nk your own wife, six........right? *big detective noises*
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:42 pm

mfw someone's gonna call this a slip when I mean I can understand the perspective
This is a slip
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Vote: PSV

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:33 pm
SixStrings wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:29 pm

but like

you've got a point given it was Kate's insistence D2 that actually formed the falcon wagon

but I would have preferred that you said this point instead of me feeling like I have to fill it in

..........you wouldn't nk your own wife, six........right? *big detective noises*
To answer your question "post big detective noises" i hear what you are saying about night killing my own wife. I would pushback ... but the team would be pressuring big time, especially given the fact that she had been dismantling the wolf team pretty solidly.

Truth is she was defending me so why would I kill her at all?

Return to “Previous Hustles”