Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 2

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:09 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:07 am if falcon is town, I'm going back to my pet world of Kate/PSV
if falcon is scum, Kate is locktown and I'd maybe look at... idk Neon?

but I don't really think Neon/falcon is w/w from how Neon reacted to falcon's townread on her
maybe I need to look at that again

other than that, idk who else can be teamed with falcon
sig?
probably not PSV
We need to flip falcon, at this point. Would I seriously work this hard as a wolf to flip anyone? It would be suicide.
Wifom is wifom-y
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:09 am
Dennis wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:53 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:52 am
Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:50 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:32 am
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:44 pm
Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:42 pm

I don't have any
Why are you playing like this? There are so many more fun versions of neon!
You've mentioned Neon's play being out of character several times this game.

Why are you TR her?
Because she's not playing like wolf neon. Plus you pretty much cleared her for me with your "town sheeping." :shrug:

Wait, you're piggy-backing MY TR on Neon, and trying to use it to discredit me?

Yeah, this is powerwolfing
No, she means she thinks you're bad and pocketing Neon, which clears neon
Why are you lawyering?
I share the same view
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

Lemonfairy wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:07 am if falcon is town, I'm going back to my pet world of Kate/PSV

but I don't really think Neon/falcon is w/w from how Neon reacted to falcon's townread on her

sig?
probably not PSV
We need to flip falcon, at this point. Would I seriously work this hard as a wolf to flip anyone? It would be suicide.
hmmm fair
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:12 am
Neon wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:09 am
Dennis wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:53 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:52 am
Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:50 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:32 am
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:44 pm

Why are you playing like this? There are so many more fun versions of neon!
You've mentioned Neon's play being out of character several times this game.

Why are you TR her?
Because she's not playing like wolf neon. Plus you pretty much cleared her for me with your "town sheeping." :shrug:

Wait, you're piggy-backing MY TR on Neon, and trying to use it to discredit me?

Yeah, this is powerwolfing
No, she means she thinks you're bad and pocketing Neon, which clears neon
Why are you lawyering?
I share the same view
That's cool why do you need to insert yourself to answer questions asked of other people's.

Don't do that. It's bad.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 275

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:11 am

sig?
probably not PSV
Wifom is wifom-y
It is, but sometimes it's also common sense.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I prefer counter wagons to the town that's about to flip so like.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Meh dunno who's the scummiest player on this wagon actually lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:12 am

sig?
probably not PSV
Wifom is wifom-y
It is, but sometimes it's also common sense.
I mean...I'd agree but than I'd be lying about my current feelings

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:14 am Meh dunno who's the scummiest player on this wagon actually lol
The falcon wagon?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm going to bed. Glgl I probably don't make EoD.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Six.

I've decided this is the wolfiest vote.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

On Falcon

ImageImage

Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

sig?
probably not PSV
Wifom is wifom-y
either way, Kate being the main pusher of falcon means they're going to be the one held accountable the most should falcon flip town and I think from a wolf perspective, this kind of push is too early to make
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:15 am I'm going to bed. Glgl I probably don't make EoD.
Good night!
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

think im comfortable sitting on falcon
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:20 am think im comfortable sitting on falcon
Me too :)
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 56

Post by falcon45ca »

Lemonfairy wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:59 am @falcon45ca

hi falcon what are your reads right now?
could you post a list or something?

I'm TR Neon & SR Kate

PSV actually giving links to their Maf games is pretty towny IMO, tho I've not yet compared their games.

After that I'll have to do some digging, I've barely read anything
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:00 pm [VOTE: ted] aubergine
Are you still comfortable with this vote?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

FROM FELT:
Kate wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:11 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:05 pm I am hungover today and have to wrap presents n such.

If you need anything, just text me, don't call

Expect medium things from me tomorrow
Falcon, what was this??
The reason I went after falcon in felt is because he posted something that looked a lot like a chat room discussion or a text. Because I was bad, I assumed this was going to turn out to be a mason chat. Regardless, this was obviously a very different situation than we have here and are comparing apples and oranges.

I was bad in felt and jumped on a mistake (I still don't know what that weird post was about), here I'm civ and I've laid out a long case against you. I'm not simply pointing to one misplaced post.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

sig?
probably not PSV
So what happens when I flip green?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:45 am FROM FELT:
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:05 pm I am hungover today and have to wrap presents n such.

Falcon, what was this??
The reason I went after falcon in felt is because he posted something that looked a lot like a chat room discussion or a text. Because I was bad, I assumed this was going to turn out to be a mason chat. Regardless, this was obviously a very different situation than we have here and are comparing apples and oranges.

I was bad in felt and jumped on a mistake (I still don't know what that weird post was about), here I'm civ and I've laid out a long case against you. I'm not simply pointing to one misplaced post.

Yet you're doing the exact same thing this game...you're long case against me is that I'm TR Neon for being towny Neon, and that I didn't participate D1 enough?

You say there apples and oranges, I see them as very similar
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:49 am

Falcon, what was this??

Yet you're doing the exact same thing this game...you're long case against me is that I'm TR Neon for being towny Neon, and that I didn't participate D1 enough?

When, in fact, they are the exact opposite bc ther I was bad and you were town and here I am town and you are bad.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:54 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:55 pm I'm fine with chopping Tedxtr, the day is long yet and much time will pass, if day ended here though I would stay on Dennis
why?
Dennis is my current scumread. I don't feel strongly that Ted is town.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:53 am

Falcon, what was this??

When, in fact, they are the exact opposite bc ther I was bad and you were town and here I am town and you are bad.
I disagree
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Falcon, what was this??

I invite you to reread my iso, there is a lot more to it then that. And I don't recall saying you were too quiet d1.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:54 am
Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:53 am

Falcon, what was this??

I disagree
Ehhh. No I don't think you do though.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:46 am

sig?
probably not PSV
So what happens when I flip green?
I will send you an apology note.
falcon45ca

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 1

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:53 pm
SixStrings wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:51 pm
Neon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:37 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:04 pm Normally I am strongly defensive of afk townies getting voted D1 but [VOTE: SixStrings] aubergine.

Probably just a "I'm not familiar with you so I have no qualms about your potential mischop" vote from me, but hey, that's life.

I don't like the Kate wagon. But that's all. Kate's already here writing things, I won't get in the way.

Not feeling the PSV wagon either.

Ted wagon is a maybe for me, or at least was before I went to sleep. Maybe I'll ISO later, idk, not much time. I could see there being one in Ted/Falcon. I still sus Falcon, I think I just expect scum!Falcon to have returned to the thread by now? Maybe the wagons are fine, maybe he's asleep, maybe I should just be voting him instead?

Sig is an option but I also remember a very absent Sig once before and Marmot(?) telling me sig used to be a common mischop back in the Syndicate days of yore so that's why I picked Six instead.

I guess also if people are familiar with Six and think he's a fine wine that ripens as the game goes along, I would switch to Falcon.
Hmm.

Vote: pyx
I am town, this is my third game so I have had little to say so far. I have done some catching up today and I am on the Ted wagon for now.
But, why?
Why did you never follow up on this?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:57 am
pyxxy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:04 pm Normally I am strongly defensive of afk townies getting voted D1 but [VOTE: SixStrings] aubergine.

Probably just a "I'm not familiar with you so I have no qualms about your potential mischop" vote from me, but hey, that's life.

I don't like the Kate wagon. But that's all. Kate's already here writing things, I won't get in the way.

Ted wagon is a maybe for me, or at least was before I went to sleep. Maybe I'll ISO later, idk, not much time. I could see there being one in Ted/Falcon. I still sus Falcon, I think I just expect scum!Falcon to have returned to the thread by now? Maybe the wagons are fine, maybe he's asleep, maybe I should just be voting him instead?

Sig is an option but I also remember a very absent Sig once before and Marmot(?) telling me sig used to be a common mischop back in the Syndicate days of yore so that's why I picked Six instead.

I guess also if people are familiar with Six and think he's a fine wine that ripens as the game goes along, I would switch to Falcon.
Hmm.

I am town, this is my third game so I have had little to say so far. I have done some catching up today and I am on the Ted wagon for now.
But, why?
Because I'm just trying to get him to participate, he's never been an actual suspicion to me.

Noted, again, your attempted diversion to lhf.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:55 am

Falcon, what was this??

I invite you to reread my iso, there is a lot more to it then that. And I don't recall saying you were too quiet d1.

No, you did, you mentioned something about my ISO being short or underwhelming or something like that.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:00 pm

Hmm.

But, why?
Because I'm just trying to get him to participate, he's never been an actual suspicion to me.

No, this is about you.

I'm asking you why you aren't following up on players, and you are not LHF.

Nice try tho
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:02 pm

Falcon, what was this??

No, you did, you mentioned something about my ISO being short or underwhelming or something like that.
Yes. I stand my that statement.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:04 pm

Falcon, what was this??

Um, what?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:03 pm
Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:00 pm

Hmm.

But, why?

No, this is about you.

I'm asking you why you aren't following up on players, and you are not LHF.

Nice try tho
Oh, youre trying to make a case on me here? Or you're trying to convince me you're not bad?

I did make a few posts on why I'm not voting six. I wouldnt vote a low poster unless there was very compelling evidence, it's late game and/or there was no other good candidate. None of this fits this situation.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:05 pm
Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:04 pm

Falcon, what was this??

Um, what?
I do remember saying it was underwhelming and I still think it's underwhelming.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I mean, I've already said I SR you Kate...now you're trying to act nonchalant as tho it's the first you've heard of it?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:09 pm I mean, I've already said I SR you Kate...now you're trying to act nonchalant as tho it's the first you've heard of it?
Not nonchalant, it's just kind of silly. I thought you'd go with a more reasonable argument.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:10 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:09 pm I mean, I've already said I SR you Kate...now you're trying to act nonchalant as tho it's the first you've heard of it?
Not nonchalant, it's just kind of silly. I thought you'd go with a more reasonable argument.
Funny, I have the same thoughts about clearing a player w/ 5 posts and not following up on questioning them.

It's almost like you already know his alignment
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:16 pm
Funny, I have the same thoughts about clearing a player w/ 5 posts and not following up on questioning them.

Yea, but I don't. Are you suggesting I'm openly defending a teammate?

I do feel, however, that you are making me more and more sure of yours.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:18 pm

No, I'm suggesting you have TMI on Six being town.

I feel you are being intentionally obtuse here
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 375

Post by staypositivefriend »

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 9:46 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:31 pm for transparency my current POE is falcon, sixstrings, sig, and ted

i think if we live in an easy world, the remaining wolves are in that pool

in a harder world, there's proly one wolf in that pool and one wolf outside of it, but i'm struggling to see who that would be. i think kate and lemonfairy are both hard town. i've gotten quite a few townpings from both PSV and pxy to the extent that i'm not comfortable having them in my POE

i've gotten townpings from both neon/dennis as well but i suppose i feel the less strongly about them than my other townreads, so if i'm misclearing somewhere then my gut tells me it's proly in those two names
May I ask why you aren't voting falcon? Do you feel certain that it's ted?
because i have been using my vote today primarily to add pressure, and i feel that falcon already has more than enough pressure right now. i do not feel certain that it's ted, and i would probably rather resolve the other names in my POE right now (ie: falcon/sig/sixstrings) before i resolve him
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:22 pm

There is one of 2 things you could have meant there, both include me being bad. So asking which one you were accusing me of makes me obtuse?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

falcon if u think that kate is powerwolfing, who is her partner?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 9:47 am
Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 9:46 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:31 pm for transparency my current POE is falcon, sixstrings, sig, and ted

i think if we live in an easy world, the remaining wolves are in that pool

in a harder world, there's proly one wolf in that pool and one wolf outside of it, but i'm struggling to see who that would be. i think kate and lemonfairy are both hard town. i've gotten quite a few townpings from both PSV and pxy to the extent that i'm not comfortable having them in my POE

i've gotten townpings from both neon/dennis as well but i suppose i feel the less strongly about them than my other townreads, so if i'm misclearing somewhere then my gut tells me it's proly in those two names
May I ask why you aren't voting falcon? Do you feel certain that it's ted?
You're voting WITH your top scum read on your lowest scum read. Why?
to be clear though, falcon wasn't really my top scumread (until possibly now right now as i'm catching up with the game) - my POE wasn't ordered
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:25 pm

There is one of 2 things you could have meant there, both include me being bad. So asking which one you were accusing me of makes me obtuse?
Hahahaha, have you EVER, even once, had a player refer to knowing someone's alignment be inferred cuz they're Maf together?

Sources plz. Cuz' that's crazy
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lemonfairy wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:33 am but if it's falcon, who's their teammate?
I find it hard to believe that it's just something like falcon/Six
maybe sig?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:28 pm
Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:25 pm

Hahahaha, have you EVER, even once, had a player refer to knowing someone's alignment be inferred cuz they're Maf together?

Sources plz. Cuz' that's crazy
What? Yes I've seen people accuse people of being teammates. You're starting to go off the rails here.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:28 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:33 am but if it's falcon, who's their teammate?
maybe sig?
What if we ignore, for a moment, the low posters. Any ideas on people who have been active?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:31 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:28 pm
maybe sig?
What if we ignore, for a moment, the low posters. Any ideas on people who have been active?
mm not really

i don't think neon would defend falcon so brazenly in a world where they are W/W, and i feel the same about the way that falcon has been treating neon. i think neon is probably clear in a world where falcon flips town

i think you and lemonfairy are already clear regardless of falcon's alignment

it's probably not ted in that world based on the way they've been pushing on each other

it could be dennis but a world where dennis/falcon are W/W is a world where dennis bussed both of his partners pretty early into the game, which is a world that i struggle seeing even though it's theoretically possible

it could be sixstrings but i'm also inclined to think that he wouldn't bus like he is currently doing in a world where falcon is mafia

in terms of sheer interactions it could be pxy or PSV, but i've gotten townpings from both of them individual of their treatment of falcon

so while it's not impossible that i'm misclearing someone in that list of names, the fact remains that a world where falcon is mafia is a world where my immediate POE becomes very narrow, because i think multiple people have spewed themselves town in that world

it doesn't have to be sig in that world, but i frankly don't care if he's a lowposter or not, i just care about whether i have any real reasons to townread him, and i don't
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Were'd yall go?

*taps on thread*

Return to “Previous Hustles”