75%

Total votes: 8
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 1

Post by staypositivefriend »

slow game. i have a light townlean on seanzie and psv and (possibly) neon but that's pretty much it so far
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: Camilla] aubergine

might as well make things interesting

gn
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Re: Summer Sh*t Night 0

Camilla wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:33 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:24 pm also i actually went back and looked at the practice game that you're referring to: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ame-Thread (this one, right?), and your tone seems completely normal to me. i don't get the sense that you were trying to change the way you sound at all, at least based on the first page of your ISO
And a slight V lean here for not taking my explanation about my tone at face value, tbh.

I don't get how you're not seeing my tone shift there? I tried intentionally to seem more jokingish/friendly there and got like 3 villagers on my wagon at RVS.
to be more specific i dont like how quickly Camilla conceded to calling me towny for interrogating her, when she is generally a lot more skeptical toward me and (to my memory) OMGUSed me very hard when i interrogated her on d1 of the CFC game we just played

felt a bit like she was trying to defuse my suspicions of her by calling me towny at a point when it wasn't really warranted by my questioning, especially since i was keeping my cards pretty close to my chest at that point and hadn't really posted much game related content
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i also cant really shake the feeling that Camilla was gimmick posting at the beginning of the game bcuz she was playing on a secret alt and then tried to cover for it by saying that she was Trying To Change Her Tone when the more obvious explanation is that she was just talking differently because no one knew who she was
Camilla wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:38 pm Hi ^_^

Before I get started could I get informed of the phase lengths on this site and if post caps exist?

I normally play on MU so it'll take some time for me to adjust here. I'll get myself a PFP shortly.

Camilla wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:37 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:34 pm
Camilla wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:32 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:30 pm I only started play mafia in super late 2021 and I've never played with Arete
Are you Lumi? I'm assuming so because of the PFP.
Oh no, I am not Lumi. I didn't even know she used this PFP previously since I've played with her when she used a different one. However it's proving to be somewhat of an issue over here so I might change it tbh. We've never met. I'm PSV, and I usually play on SDN. I'm just dabbling over here before I start vet school.
Oh, so I got it mixed up since they also use King as their PFP. Sorry =P
kind of difficult to imagine camillia organically making posts like this even in an effort to change her tone because theyre so out of character for her

i was planning on let this go because i dont want to turn the thread into a meta discussion, but it's been bothering me
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i townlean potentialsheltervet because she seems unfettered by the pressure on her and has maintained a consistent feeling of comfort even tho a lot of the thread so far has revolved around people accusing her and bcuz the nuance of the way she is reading the ppl pushing her (ie: townreading neon and seanzie for a perceived sincerity in their read on her but then not extending the same to ted) feels organic to me
staypositivefriend
Hitman

im not actually sure if i townlean neon anymore because the specific stuff i was soul townreading (like comfort/consistency in her wolfread on me and psv) is something that is likely to be more playstyle indicative for neon than alignment indicative. i stand by the other reads that i said in the last page
staypositivefriend
Hitman

hopefully that's enough content to make the thread more interesting when i wake up

im gay
staypositivefriend
Hitman

current mood
staypositivefriend
Hitman

page 7 belongs to me
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:08 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:03 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:52 pm [VOTE: psv ] aubergine

nothing personal
Whoa

Kinda sounds personal
Hi. Why are you sheeping neon?

Neon is supremely town Neon.

There are a few signs I've learned to look for...like, she might be fakin' it? But nah
What makes me town here?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:17 pm
Kate wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:14 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:18 pm But I also feel like several people have barely been here and are but ghosts skulking in the background. What do they think? What do they feel? I know not.
Hi there, I'm here now gonna read through the few pages.

Why are people voting you?

I talked him into this game, don't be rude syndicaters!
Who's him? Am I him? I'm her
As for voting me, Neon thinks I reacted scummily to Seanzie's reaction test.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:18 pm
Neon wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:16 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:44 pm
Neon wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:42 pmVote: PSV
Imma sheep you
Is this a pocket?
Is this a yes?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:01 am slow game. i have a light townlean on seanzie and psv and (possibly) neon but that's pretty much it so far
I'm the towniest player in this game duh.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:15 am im not actually sure if i townlean neon anymore because the specific stuff i was soul townreading (like comfort/consistency in her wolfread on me and psv) is something that is likely to be more playstyle indicative for neon than alignment indicative. i stand by the other reads that i said in the last page
Hmmm. I really like this post.

Town Core

Neon
SPF
Falcon

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:18 am page 7 belongs to me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

My hours are not conducive to getting to actually real time.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I haven't slept in 48 hours and still haven't got to real time

ImageImage

tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Seanzie wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:14 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:04 pm [VOTE: dennis ] aubergine

his interactions seem to me to be designed with ulterior motives in mind

let me know if he’s just generally super friendly tho. still feel like the way he’s going about it to influence somehow rather than just doing it for the sake of being friendly
Which interactions in particular are you talking about?

Dennis is friendly, but idk if I would say "super friendly".
Dennis wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:55 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:45 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:43 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:41 pm fwiw i feel like giving reads rn would be a LEAK due to 2 non posters

but i’ll add a wolfy remark of i kinda like where things are headed and have noticed nothing that i was going “huh wat” in my head to

a bit of a thing i spotted was alice stating a rand v read on seanzie and then making a post to spf saying she shouldn’t give him an easy villa pass, gth it feels bad but if i’m thinking about it, i don’t see what point it accomplishes as a wolf. might be a villagery progression
What do you mean by you like where things are headed?
I don’t disagree with any reads stated etc is what i meant, tho i didn’t read with too much caution

i’m a very lazy d1 player. and this isn’t even d1 yet tbh
This guy gets me
this one is probably the most relevant one

just felt like a combination of chumminess while also potentially establishing the fact that he will lay it low in the beginning by using me as a propeller for it, indirectly. (associating his play with that of a villager)

rather than just stating it out loud that he won't be solving early, or just completely saying nothing about it and just say it if he gets prodded with it

has a hint of getting ahead of the curve to me a bit
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:13 am i townlean potentialsheltervet because she seems unfettered by the pressure on her and has maintained a consistent feeling of comfort even tho a lot of the thread so far has revolved around people accusing her and bcuz the nuance of the way she is reading the ppl pushing her (ie: townreading neon and seanzie for a perceived sincerity in their read on her but then not extending the same to ted) feels organic to me
i picked up on the same thing, except i was unsure if that was villagery. i voted cuz i have a habit of

as for your camilla vote, my gut feeling was to kinda "ehhh do i really buy this angle" on her reads upon me skimming again, but for some reason i don't feel compelled to vote

i'll say having psv as her highest wolf read and neon as villagery were some of the reads i kinda found a bit weird, not for the reads themselves just how she got to them. the neon read seemed off, i don't see why her posting couldn't have been that of a wolf

i mean the reason she gave for neon could be said of mostly everyone, including dennis / kate / maybe even falcon
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:46 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:13 am i townlean potentialsheltervet because she seems unfettered by the pressure on her and has maintained a consistent feeling of comfort even tho a lot of the thread so far has revolved around people accusing her and bcuz the nuance of the way she is reading the ppl pushing her (ie: townreading neon and seanzie for a perceived sincerity in their read on her but then not extending the same to ted) feels organic to me
i picked up on the same thing, except i was unsure if that was villagery. i voted cuz i have a habit of*

as for your camilla vote, my gut feeling was to kinda "ehhh do i really buy this angle" on her reads upon me skimming again, but for some reason i don't feel compelled to vote

i'll say having psv as her highest wolf read and neon as villagery were some of the reads i kinda found a bit weird, not for the reads themselves just how she got to them. the neon read seemed off, i don't see why her posting couldn't have been that of a wolf

i mean the reason she gave for neon could be said of mostly everyone, including dennis / kate / maybe even falcon
*dismissing wolf reads cuz of twtbaw and i wanted to take the opposite approach this time, vote on things that seem wolfy and decide after if they become more villagery

except she already had 3 votes with mine and nobody else had any so i went with voting my pet read
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:05 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:24 pm also i actually went back and looked at the practice game that you're referring to: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ame-Thread (this one, right?), and your tone seems completely normal to me. i don't get the sense that you were trying to change the way you sound at all, at least based on the first page of your ISO
And a slight V lean here for not taking my explanation about my tone at face value, tbh.

I don't get how you're not seeing my tone shift there? I tried intentionally to seem more jokingish/friendly there and got like 3 villagers on my wagon at RVS.
to be more specific i dont like how quickly Camilla conceded to calling me towny for interrogating her, when she is generally a lot more skeptical toward me and (to my memory) OMGUSed me very hard when i interrogated her on d1 of the CFC game we just played

felt a bit like she was trying to defuse my suspicions of her by calling me towny at a point when it wasn't really warranted by my questioning, especially since i was keeping my cards pretty close to my chest at that point and hadn't really posted much game related content

I also was kind of weirded out by Camilla's townread of me and their focus on the whole "3 names" thing, which kinda felt like just a way to justify/backtrack on the fact that they were pushing you for the same reason they townread me. Most people who first meet me default to scumreading me because I'm kind of aggressive, especially when getting the game going since I'm throwing shit at nothing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

tedxtr wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:17 am

let me know if he’s just generally super friendly tho. still feel like the way he’s going about it to influence somehow rather than just doing it for the sake of being friendly

tedxtr wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:41 pm fwiw i feel like giving reads rn would be a LEAK due to 2 non posters

but i’ll add a wolfy remark of i kinda like where things are headed and have noticed nothing that i was going “huh wat” in my head to

a bit of a thing i spotted was alice stating a rand v read on seanzie and then making a post to spf saying she shouldn’t give him an easy villa pass, gth it feels bad but if i’m thinking about it, i don’t see what point it accomplishes as a wolf. might be a villagery progression
I don’t disagree with any reads stated etc is what i meant, tho i didn’t read with too much caution

This guy gets me

just felt like a combination of chumminess while also potentially establishing the fact that he will lay it low in the beginning by using me as a propeller for it, indirectly. (associating his play with that of a villager)

rather than just stating it out loud that he won't be solving early, or just completely saying nothing about it and just say it if he gets prodded with it

This doesn't really move my Dennis needle at all.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 64

Post by sig »

Dennis wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:59 pm
sig wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:30 pm Annnnd it isn’t all fluff :disappoint:
SIG WELCOME

BREAK THE TIE IN THE POLL QUICK
No sorry I don’t believe in voting
ImageImage
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:05 am

Are you actually reading my posts or not?

I didn't call you towny for interrogating me as this is something you'd do as either alignment. I called you villagery because you bothered to go into the Practice Game to read my tone there while as a wolf I'd think that you'd just go "Oh good so you're trying to reform your behavior" being that I know how your mindset is towards toxicity/wholesomeness in FM games and there wouldn't be any reason for you to doubt it since you'd know my alignment so you'd just accept it.

I don't engage in this sort of diffuse/appease behavior as a wolf because I know that people will wolfread me for it so my usual wolf response to pressure is to lash out, as you should perfectly be aware of. (https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost5138703)

I OMGUS'd you in the CFC game because your main argument against me being a wolf was based on the fallacious premise being that I do not worldbuild d1 and you were pushing me for not doing so while you should be familiar with my play style as we've played together several times. I don't see the point in OMGUS'ing you here being that I've seen no signs of you pushing me in what I see to be bad faith and your skepticism towards my original reasoning was good enough that I don't want to vote you right now.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Neon wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:12 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:15 am im not actually sure if i townlean neon anymore because the specific stuff i was soul townreading (like comfort/consistency in her wolfread on me and psv) is something that is likely to be more playstyle indicative for neon than alignment indicative. i stand by the other reads that i said in the last page
Hmmm. I really like this post.

Town Core

Neon
SPF
Falcon
Why Falcon?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tedxtr wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:46 am
i picked up on the same thing, except i was unsure if that was villagery. i voted cuz i have a habit of

I reversed my PSV read as the way that they've been handling pressure seems ~fine enough that I chalked her previous behavior to likely an anxious/jittery villager.

I singled out Neon as I have a lot of meta experienced with her and as a wolf she tends to be fairly forceful and far less organic. I've never played with Kate and Dennis while I've only played once with Falcon and I've accidentally ML'd him d1.

What exactly is your read on me rn?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: Lemonfairy]
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: tedxtr]

Nvm.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:04 pm What exactly is your read on me rn?
idk

why'd you vote me
ImageImageImageImage
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tedxtr wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:14 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:04 pm What exactly is your read on me rn?
idk

why'd you vote me

Because out of all the people that were handling my slot it feels like you're doing so with excessive levels of caution.

I don't feel like Seanzie nor SPF are doing so with malicious intent but don't get what exactly you're doing in the thread.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:18 pm excessive levels of caution.

how so? i've just said i don't feel like voting you but that you had some off things

what's cautious about that? is it cuz they both voted, but i didn't?
ImageImageImageImage
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tedxtr wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:24 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:18 pm excessive levels of caution.

how so? i've just said i don't feel like voting you but that you had some off things

what's cautious about that? is it cuz they both voted, but i didn't?
Mixture of that and this paragraph.

Ultimately it felt like you were hedging on me and just didn't bother to poke me further despite that you clearly felt that I was off to a certain level.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Shit, I thought that the highlighter color wouldn't be so blinding.

Sorry about that.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Also is it possible to reference post numbers in this site ala MU by p#XXX?

Would save a lot of time for me since I tend to do this over quoting posts.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:00 pm Shit, I thought that the highlighter color wouldn't be so blinding.

Sorry about that.
we live and we learn
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla - idk
Dennis - it's dennis
falcon - posting a lot again, sus
Kate - maybe this is the game where I try to learn to read Kate?
Lemonfairy - hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wont get murderous so quickly this time around :3 :lorab:
Neon - it's Zenon
potentialsheltervet - sure
Pyxxy - me
Seanzie - fine
sig - eh
SixStrings - who?
staypositivefriend - favorable
tedxtr - meh
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 56

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:24 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:08 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:03 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:52 pm [VOTE: psv ] aubergine

nothing personal
Whoa

Kinda sounds personal
Hi. Why are you sheeping neon?

Neon is supremely town Neon.

There are a few signs I've learned to look for...like, she might be fakin' it? But nah
What makes me town here?

It's a combination of a few things, including your anime gif's & general solve energy.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 56

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:25 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:18 pm
Neon wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:16 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:44 pm
Neon wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:42 pmVote: PSV
Imma sheep you
Is this a pocket?
Is this a yes?

No, I am too zany for pockets
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

tedxtr wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:17 am

This guy gets me

I never solve early and I often get multiple votes for it early, which is why I said that

It takes me a bit of time to get into games, which is also why I'm shrugging off your vote on me. It's based purely on just how my personality is, which is evidently incompatible with mafia lol

Pretty much, I'm an annoying 14 year old. Sorry
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

sig wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:31 am
Dennis wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:59 pm
sig wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:30 pm Annnnd it isn’t all fluff :disappoint:
SIG WELCOME

BREAK THE TIE IN THE POLL QUICK
No sorry I don’t believe in voting
Well I said that when it was the poll with the sleeping bags and nonsense that's no fair
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

not really incompatible, with meta on you i wouldn’t have brought it up probably

but given i don’t know too many people it’s something i picked up on

pretty cool you’re playing this at 14, i wish i’d known about it earlier. started at 17-18 ish
ImageImageImageImage
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Dennis is kind of villagery, tbh.

Response feels honest whereas a wolf could just fold and just pick up some consensus-y reads, tbh.
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:12 pm [VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
Go on

Cause he did this once in a game as town, where he drops in and says just a list, no explanation, and I (maf) pushed a miselim on him

Idk why tf he does it, but it's made me freak out on his slot when he does it and I'm having flashbacks
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

tedxtr wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:12 pm not really incompatible, with meta on you i wouldn’t have brought it up probably

but given i don’t know too many people it’s something i picked up on

pretty cool you’re playing this at 14, i wish i’d known about it earlier. started at 17-18 ish
Yeah a lot of people mention things about my age, easy way to make people HAVE to be nice to me or Kate (my mom) will go momma bear on you

Drawback is I'm not very good at the game but we take what we get
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:19 pm
Go on

Cause he did this once in a game as town, where he drops in and says just a list, no explanation, and I (maf) pushed a miselim on him

Idk why tf he does it, but it's made me freak out on his slot when he does it and I'm having flashbacks
some games hook me immediately some games don't

picture me as a shooter who's waiting to see if I get a hot hand

sometimes it'll never happen (well actually, idk if I've ever actually not kicked into gear if alive long enough)

sometimes I show up to the game knowing I'm about to drop 50 points
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla empty voting me is way more interesting than anything I could have provided to the thread on my own, though, s/o Camilla for that
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:14 pm Dennis is kind of villagery, tbh.

Response feels honest whereas a wolf could just fold and just pick up some consensus-y reads, tbh.
Thank you for being very honest, tbh
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:22 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:19 pm
Go on

some games hook me immediately some games don't

picture me as a shooter who's waiting to see if I get a hot hand

sometimes it'll never happen (well actually, idk if I've ever actually not kicked into gear if alive long enough)

sometimes I show up to the game knowing I'm about to drop 50 points
That's what makes me kinda wary of Camilla, their vote on you kinda feels like lhf

Return to “Previous Hustles”