Kate (host, mods, dead, etc.)
50%

Total votes: 14
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 121

Re: Meta Mafia (day 2)

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:59 pm I'm not sure how I feel about Epi being the deciding vote here.

There's a relevant line in there somewhere. :shifty:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:57 pm You know the game. I yell names. Everyone responds with town or wolf only.

EPI
SPLINTS
SIX
wolf

town

wolf
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:57 pm You know the game. I yell names. Everyone responds with town or wolf only.

EPI
SPLINTS
SIX
Town
I'm biased on this one I can't control the omgus I think
Scum
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Screenshot_20230413_200043_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230413_200043_Chrome.jpg (176.75 KiB) Viewed 722 times
Screenshot_20230413_200059_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230413_200059_Chrome.jpg (98.09 KiB) Viewed 722 times
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

The group was feeling particularly Dutch tonight. Someone from deep within the crowd yelled out, STRIP CLUB STRIB CLUB. Everyone seemed to think that was a great idea! They all shuffled in as the dancer came on the stage. She stopped suddenly startled to see her friends! She stepped forward trying to complete the dance and tripped on her shoes, falling off the stage and snapping her neck (ironically saving her from the firing squad).
MataHari has been lynched.

She was:

Image Epignosis - One of the revered site creators. You will fear him unless his wife is around to keep him in check. Vanilla civ.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

It is now night and the thread is locked. Mafia have until 7pm tomorrow to get their action in.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Meta Mafia (night 3)

Post by Kate »

Earlier today, Roxy was sitting in her tree and some bad people came along and cut it down. She died.

But hang on *plot twist* she wasn't really Roxy! She was:

Image Falcon - A member of the town core whenever he's randed there and the baddies should beware! Vanilla civ
It is now Day 4. Can y'all lynch a baddie or what? Let's see... You have 48 hours!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Meta Mafia (day 4)

Post by Kate »

@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@fingersplints
@Seanzie
@SixStrings
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: dennis] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Wowza that was t/t wagons

I've got no clue who the wolves are but I don't actually think there is one world where I don't get killed and the game doesn't end here so is it actually worth trying
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Also why was it decided as a group it's OK to bring me into a strip club that certainly can't be legal
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Meta Mafia (night 3)

Post by Roxy »

Kate wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:36 pm Earlier today, Roxy was sitting in her tree and some bad people came along and cut it down. She died.

But hang on *plot twist* she wasn't really Roxy! She was:

Image Falcon - A member of the town core whenever he's randed there and the baddies should beware! Vanilla civ
It is now Day 4. Can y'all lynch a baddie or what? Let's see... You have 48 hours!
[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
;)
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Who has treated my slot the scummiest - a question for everyone

I would say Falcon

He came in complaining about being lost or disconnected or whatever and just grabbed onto me as Roxy and splints jumped me, then said I was stirring the pot while also just stirring the pot himself

I am snapvoting anyone who unironically tells me to stop OMGUSing without also telling me what there is to talk about other than myself
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

While answering that question, do me a big ol favor and pretend like you know I'm town
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

If it isn't obvious I've decided against sitting down and dying
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Six also gave me the feeling that as a newer player he didn't know how to fake a scumread so in baddie chat his teammates told him that if he voted me he would be able to hide the best
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If Falcon wins this game, I'm going to be pissed.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:23 pm If Falcon wins this game, I'm going to be pissed.

I'm town.

Why am I scum?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:06 pm Who has treated my slot the scummiest - a question for everyone

I would say Falcon

He came in complaining about being lost or disconnected or whatever and just grabbed onto me as Roxy and splints jumped me, then said I was stirring the pot while also just stirring the pot himself

I am snapvoting anyone who unironically tells me to stop OMGUSing without also telling me what there is to talk about other than myself

You are playing a very similar game to your last Maf game, as in there are posts, but no true solving.

What I meant by calling you a pot stirrer is that I dint see any solving...no pushing, no real reads...lots of recaps and "yeah, but also" that don't actually push any reads or try and make any connections really.

It's safe. You're playing a very safe game.

Are you town? Then show me, help solve
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Wilgy still being alive is worrisome tbh, I felt he'd been pretty towny with comparing vote lists and etc, but he's still alive.

[VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:09 pm If it isn't obvious I've decided against sitting down and dying
Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:08 pm While answering that question, do me a big ol favor and pretend like you know I'm town

If you're town, then help me find the other two.

Dennis, I am town. With that in mind, who are our other two teammates in your mind?
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:29 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:09 pm If it isn't obvious I've decided against sitting down and dying
Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:08 pm While answering that question, do me a big ol favor and pretend like you know I'm town

Dennis, I am town. With that in mind, who are our other two teammates in your mind?
Seanzie jumps to my head as the first town and epi as the second, but their argument has stuck in my head for some reason. I remember saying it was a difference check but a better way to describe it was that it was certainly not w/w

I also have had this tinfoil in my head the entire time about epi because the one game I've played with him, he completely owned me as scum and I was so deep down his pocket that I was in disbelief when I died and saw he was scum

Wilgy I don't have active concerns with, he has just always seemed like his typical everyday town wilgy. I saw your point about "why is he still alive" and I was thinking about the night kills, svs lemonfairy and Roxy. (If you don't wanna read, pretty much I say I think there was a better kill every night) SVS was pretty much spewed town by everyone, so that felt like the most optimal kill to me then. Then lemonfairy which was actually a bit confusing, but they were the most sctive (they actually still have the most posts) and quiet thread tends to mean wolves are happy. Shutting up lemon could only really benefit wolves imo. Finally Roxy was like almost immediately a "oh that's meant to frame me", which I realize you guys can't exactly know, but that's what it is fmpov so like all I can really say is just trust me bro :) I also would be very wary of anyone who says something like "Dennis is new so of course he would night kill people giving him trouble" cause I'm not that naive or dumb and most people should know that

Inb4 someone brings up tounge tied where I used that "I'm not that dumb" argument as wolf, my plan there was to distance myself from Neon and send her deep and fall back on the "I'm not dumb" schtick, whereas here it was a NK and I don't really know how I could distance with that

Tldr, seanzie I'm most confident in, then epi or wilgy, I would need to see today play out
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

My fingers hurt
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

How on earth do people make every single one of their posts like that big wtf
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:14 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:06 pm Who has treated my slot the scummiest - a question for everyone

I would say Falcon

You are playing a very similar game to your last Maf game, as in there are posts, but no true solving.

What I meant by calling you a pot stirrer is that I dint see any solving...no pushing, no real reads...lots of recaps and "yeah, but also" that don't actually push any reads or try and make any connections really.

It's safe. You're playing a very safe game.

Are you town? Then show me, help solve
Mmh okay I understand. I think I know why you're seeing that but I don't want to say
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:16 pm Wilgy still being alive is worrisome tbh, I felt he'd been pretty towny with comparing vote lists and etc, but he's still alive.

Why is it more worrisome that I'm alive as opposed to Splints?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:13 am (If you don't wanna read, pretty much I say I think there was a better kill every night) SVS was pretty much spewed town by everyone, so that felt like the most optimal kill to me then. Then lemonfairy which was actually a bit confusing, but they were the most sctive (they actually still have the most posts) and quiet thread tends to mean wolves are happy. Shutting up lemon could only really benefit wolves imo. Finally Roxy was like almost immediately a "oh that's meant to frame me", which I realize you guys can't exactly know, but that's what it is fmpov so like all I can really say is just trust me bro :) I also would be very wary of anyone who says something like "Dennis is new so of course he would night kill people giving him trouble" cause I'm not that naive or dumb and most people should know that
I don't understand why framing you would be the go to on the analysis re Roxy.

Splints and Roxy had each other as town lock and I ended up coming around on Roxy during EoD last cycle.

Also the way you say this is just kinda weird. (Tldr the NK's were bad) but then you go to express why each NK was good?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Re: Meta Mafia (day 1)

Post by DrWilgy »

Vote consolidations:
Epignosis 1
Syn

Falcon 2
Epignosis, Splints

Lemonfairy 1
Neon

Neon 3
Lemonfairy, Matahari, Roxy

Syn 5
S~V~S, Dennis, SixStrings, Seanzie, DrWilgy
Dennis 1
Epignosis

Epignosis 1
LemonFairy

LemonFairy 1
SixStrings

Neon 5
Seanzie, Matahari, Roxy, Splints, Dennis

Roxy 2
DrWilgy, Neon

Seanzie 1
Falcon
Dennis 4
Splints, SixStrings, Matahari, Roxy

Falcon 1
Epignosis

Matahari 4
Dennis, Falcon, DrWilgy, Seanzie
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Immediate observations:
The D1 Neon wagon being pure is gross and means that wolves stacked on Falcon OR Syn. I just realized Falcon didn't have a vote d1 and that skews things slightly.

Still at least 1 in Seanzie, Splints, Dennis based on Neon D2

I see a difference check between Dennis and Six.
A. Dennis is W and the wagon is Pure (would make sense as Splints is still likely town).
B. Dennis is T and the wolf on board has to be Six.

Potential of 2 on Mata D3.

Seanzie has been on each misyeet.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:52 pm Wowza that was t/t wagons

I've got no clue who the wolves are but I don't actually think there is one world where I don't get killed and the game doesn't end here so is it actually worth trying
This is a wolf.

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:23 pm If Falcon wins this game, I'm going to be pissed.
Why didn't you vote on a main wagon at EoD yesterday?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:13 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:29 pm

Seanzie jumps to my head as the first town and epi as the second, but their argument has stuck in my head for some reason. I remember saying it was a difference check but a better way to describe it was that it was certainly not w/w

I also have had this tinfoil in my head the entire time about epi because the one game I've played with him, he completely owned me as scum and I was so deep down his pocket that I was in disbelief when I died and saw he was scum

Wilgy I don't have active concerns with, he has just always seemed like his typical everyday town wilgy. I saw your point about "why is he still alive" and I was thinking about the night kills, svs lemonfairy and Roxy. (If you don't wanna read, pretty much I say I think there was a better kill every night) SVS was pretty much spewed town by everyone, so that felt like the most optimal kill to me then. Then lemonfairy which was actually a bit confusing, but they were the most sctive (they actually still have the most posts) and quiet thread tends to mean wolves are happy. Shutting up lemon could only really benefit wolves imo. Finally Roxy was like almost immediately a "oh that's meant to frame me", which I realize you guys can't exactly know, but that's what it is fmpov so like all I can really say is just trust me bro :) I also would be very wary of anyone who says something like "Dennis is new so of course he would night kill people giving him trouble" cause I'm not that naive or dumb and most people should know that

Inb4 someone brings up tounge tied where I used that "I'm not that dumb" argument as wolf, my plan there was to distance myself from Neon and send her deep and fall back on the "I'm not dumb" schtick, whereas here it was a NK and I don't really know how I could distance with that

Tldr, seanzie I'm most confident in, then epi or wilgy, I would need to see today play out
Dennis/Epi.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:13 am How on earth do people make every single one of their posts like that big wtf
Are you using a phone or a computer?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:39 am Immediate observations:
The D1 Neon wagon being pure is gross and means that wolves stacked on Falcon OR Syn. I just realized Falcon didn't have a vote d1 and that skews things slightly.

A. Dennis is W and the wagon is Pure (would make sense as Splints is still likely town).

In my defense, I still kind of think Kate just made a mistake and Neon was really scum.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I am very weirded out by Epi being around at EoD but not voting yesterday. I really felt like Epi was going to snipe at the last second and I almost moved to Dennis at the last second just so Epi couldn't have the deciding vote.

@Epignosis would you vote to save a teammate even if it meant for bad optics? Would you bus a teammate even if you could save them?

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by fingersplints »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:39 am Immediate observations:

I feel like you keep saying you are pretty confident in a town read of me but then adding me to these “one of these is wolf scenarios”
What gives

Roxy I will avenge you ilybiwayeiacauf 😘
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@DrWilgy seanzie may have been on each misyeet but his thread activity screams town. I need more than bad votes to suspect someone at this point. I suspected and voted for both neon and Mata, and I am town. It’s ok to be wrong
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Also [VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy went after Dennis hard

Also noting her suspicion of seanzie here
Gro-oo-ovy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:14 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:16 pm Wilgy still being alive is worrisome tbh, I felt he'd been pretty towny with comparing vote lists and etc, but he's still alive.

Why is it more worrisome that I'm alive as opposed to Splints?

I find your solving energy last RD to be of a higher calibre.

I'm also concerned that Sean is alive as well, but I'm more concerned that Epi doesn't seem to have any solve or reads outside of my slot. Maf are often myopic.

Got some TR's?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:05 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:52 pm Wowza that was t/t wagons

This is a wolf.

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine

I also found that post especially scummy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

What was Dennis's activity on the first 2 EOD's? Was he also around, how about Epi?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:01 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:53 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:12 am
fingersplints wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:42 am
fingersplints wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:59 am There is someone else who said something like “falcon is notorious for his anti spew” (paraphrasing here) but if falcon is mafia look at whoever this person is
Quoting myself for my own records; it was sean
Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:22 pm
2.) Falcon's biggest strength IMO as a wolf is anti-spew. It is very hard to use Falcon's ISO to find their partner's post-flip, and people who try more often end up misyeeting rather than hitting teammates.
If falcon were to flip mafia, major :eye: to Sean as this feels like a set up of “oh hey don’t read too much into what he posted!”
I've said this like every game ever.
Such as? I know I poo-pooed it, but I'm interested in the "Bad Falcon dies Day 1, civilians lose" trend.
Since idk if he'll show up before eod I am here

If you look at cosmere mafia, I am pretty sure falcon got voted d1, flipped maf, then town lost without getting another mafia. I know this is just one example, but seanzie has been here much longer than me so I assume he's got more experience with this phenomenon

But I will say that seanzie does indeed do this most games I've played with him and falcon

Dennis was around for exactly this 1 and only post D1 EOD.

Epi was around for D1 EOD
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:02 pm Bffr I was scumreading you before and then I suddenly changed and that wasn't a big deal

But now when I realize I screwed up and say I scumread you again it's terrible and I'm a wolf for it
Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:03 pm Maybe I didn't outright say I was scumreading you but it was implied when I said "she did this last game as wolf too"
Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:03 pm [VOTE: neon] aubergine

Not around at EOD on D2, this was his last few posts.

Epi not around either.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Hmm I kind of want to do an exercise for all alive like

If X is a wolf who are their teammates

It’s end game this period yes? So I want to land on the most logical person
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

If Dennis is wolf, his teammates can be Epi, six, and falcon? Gotta look up the comparability on the last. Going off memory atm
Gro-oo-ovy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:26 am If Dennis is wolf, his teammates can be Epi, six, and falcon? Gotta look up the comparability on the last. Going off memory atm

Why is Dennis a wolf?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

His game is completely different from his town game. He is shit stirring instead of actual solving, like when he said Rox and I were fighting so needed to decide between those two. His posts are a bit too jokey in nature for this late in the game. Plus all the kills make sense from a Dennis/wolf scenario
Gro-oo-ovy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Epi] aubergine

There's no progression on any reads, doesn't answer questions, and although he asked me to answer his questions...when I asked what his questions were, he never answered.

Around for EOD's (2/3) but again, he's not doing anything but pushing one player....so, if your game approach is that one-sided, and you're actually town, why even bother for the EOD presence? It doesn't make sense from a towny mindset

Return to “Previous Hustles”