Moderator: Community Team

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 3]

Post by WindwardAway »

Kate wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:43 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:42 pm @Dennis your game play is ridiculous here. I LOVE YOU GOOBER but I keep forgetting youre playing!

<3 LOVE <3
I legit had to just go look that your name is still on the poll.

Not that I didn't love doing that, cuz I lovvvvvve doing that!!
Oh
Wait why do I feel like I'm finally getting some semblance of understanding what's going on
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:06 pm I am not being listened to in this game and it pains me.
I'm listening to you, I'm just not sheeping you or even agreeing with you on all points. But it isn't like you care, you think I'm a wolf so I don't think my opinion matters, and I don't see why yours should matter more 🤷
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:39 pm I finally thought of what Windwards posts put me I mind of; Dizzy in GOC.

Windward, you are a master of manipulation, your posts are so nicely crafted. I admire your skill 🏆

M sorry you’re having to spend your holiday here.

I’m leaving my vote where it is.
Yeah honestly? I'm sorry I'm wasting my time trying to convince the thread to listen to me. You can vote me out and then I don't need to play anymore, lol. Otherwise I'll be back home on Sunday and have to deal with another day of getting told everything I say is wrong and wolfy.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Like I don't think you guys get it that i do care about your opinions but I do not give a flying fuck whether my opinions differ. And if you think that's wolfy, great for you, flip me today. And then you won't even listen to my reads after I die because you don't trust them anyway because I DON'T have TMI. It's really annoying.

And FYI if I don't get voted out today but I get hit with a post restriction I'm gonna skate by and minpost like pyxxy so I don't have to deal with it lol.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:49 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:39 pm I finally thought of what Windwards posts put me I mind of; Dizzy in GOC.

Windward, you are a master of manipulation, your posts are so nicely crafted. I admire your skill 🏆

Yeah honestly? I'm sorry I'm wasting my time trying to convince the thread to listen to me. You can vote me out and then I don't need to play anymore, lol. Otherwise I'll be back home on Sunday and have to deal with another day of getting told everything I say is wrong and wolfy.
[VOTE: WWA] aubergine again. Just for emphasis.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:46 pm

Why are you quoting this with no commentary
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:43 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:52 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:23 pm Ok now that I've bored you all with my pyxxy read and he hasn't even come in to refute any of my reasoning since he already tried "but I don't have to do anything as a wolf, since in the last game I didn't influence votes and I won... Look at me here, I'm doing even less so the wagons aren't my fault!" and that is absolutely NOT towny reasoning (seriously, don't believe me? Read his iso, it's short, and it is definitely not towny)...

Im intrigued by Wilgy saying" yes" and agreeing with my take on porscha moving her from a scumread to a townread today. I don't really like it, and I don't buy it because he's back to answering with "yes" and giving no explanation to go with it. Do i find a "yes" scummy? No, not really in a vacuum, but it's getting old, we determined it isn't role related or a post restriction since he posted normally a few times, and I cannot for the life of me tell the difference between Wilgy giving a full read on someone, or Wilgy naming the impression he got off a single post.
""but I don't have to do anything as a wolf, since in the last game I didn't influence votes and I won... Look at me here, I'm doing even less so the wagons aren't my fault!""
Slander! Silly slander of my wolf game! Oh nothing burns so deep and harsh as a goofy gash in the mid-section of my honorable silly scum skills! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!

Nothing goofy about this read of my iso though! I didn't even vote Day 1! I'm as silly as they scum! I mean come! Silly as they come! What a goof! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!

For what it's worth! In goofy glory! Silly gimmicks don't seem to be silly choices! I might not kill Wilgy here! For silly reasons! But who knows! I'm a goofball! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
Serious question, do you think the power that targeted you is alignment indicative in any way or just a "goofy" modification?
In a silly goofy game about having fun! I bet that powers that stop people from interacting are dumb! That's means it probably belongs to scum! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm annoyed because I think town can solve the game by voting me out but if I vote myself you're gonna call it game throwing
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:51 pm Like I don't think you guys get it that i do care about your opinions but I do not give a flying fuck whether my opinions differ. And if you think that's wolfy, great for you, flip me today. And then you won't even listen to my reads after I die because you don't trust them anyway because I DON'T have TMI. It's really annoying.

And FYI if I don't get voted out today but I get hit with a post restriction I'm gonna skate by and minpost like pyxxy so I don't have to deal with it lol.
I promise to listen to your reads if you flip town.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:52 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:51 pm Like I don't think you guys get it that i do care about your opinions but I do not give a flying fuck whether my opinions differ. And if you think that's wolfy, great for you, flip me today. And then you won't even listen to my reads after I die because you don't trust them anyway because I DON'T have TMI. It's really annoying.

Well... by "listen to" I mean I will carefully consider and let them weigh into my thinking. I do not promise to sheep. Ever. I am not good at following.

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:51 pm

Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Like, my idea of fun is solving but if I get told that my solving is just bad and wrong because I'm wolfing then I don't see the point in engaging because you won't listen anyway
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:37 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:06 pm I am not being listened to in this game and it pains me.
I trust you but I tried engaging you about wilgy and you just ignored me
Who should I vote for?
I don't care read the game
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

To make sure it doesn't get lost in your swarm of posts.

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:52 pm I'm annoyed because I think town can solve the game by voting me out but if I vote myself you're gonna call it game throwing
My dear silly shepherd! One third of my TSPorschWWA Holy Trinity! Would you like a goofball like me to vote for you as a proxy self-vote! And bring you absolution! These are questions I just can't type question marks because I'm just so ridiculous! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

No, I know exactly what's gonna happen
You guys will chicken out and not vote me until LyLo and complain how I'm wolfy and still alive and continue not to listen.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Like, you do see that I'm not just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks?? I'd just conform to a consensus read if I wanted to blend in, and I'd hellbus a partner for towncred as a wolf so frankly you should listen to me anyway.
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:52 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:43 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:52 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:23 pm Ok now that I've bored you all with my pyxxy read and he hasn't even come in to refute any of my reasoning since he already tried "but I don't have to do anything as a wolf, since in the last game I didn't influence votes and I won... Look at me here, I'm doing even less so the wagons aren't my fault!" and that is absolutely NOT towny reasoning (seriously, don't believe me? Read his iso, it's short, and it is definitely not towny)...

Im intrigued by Wilgy saying" yes" and agreeing with my take on porscha moving her from a scumread to a townread today. I don't really like it, and I don't buy it because he's back to answering with "yes" and giving no explanation to go with it. Do i find a "yes" scummy? No, not really in a vacuum, but it's getting old, we determined it isn't role related or a post restriction since he posted normally a few times, and I cannot for the life of me tell the difference between Wilgy giving a full read on someone, or Wilgy naming the impression he got off a single post.
""but I don't have to do anything as a wolf, since in the last game I didn't influence votes and I won... Look at me here, I'm doing even less so the wagons aren't my fault!""
Slander! Silly slander of my wolf game! Oh nothing burns so deep and harsh as a goofy gash in the mid-section of my honorable silly scum skills! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!

Nothing goofy about this read of my iso though! I didn't even vote Day 1! I'm as silly as they scum! I mean come! Silly as they come! What a goof! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!

For what it's worth! In goofy glory! Silly gimmicks don't seem to be silly choices! I might not kill Wilgy here! For silly reasons! But who knows! I'm a goofball! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
Serious question, do you think the power that targeted you is alignment indicative in any way or just a "goofy" modification?
In a silly goofy game about having fun! I bet that powers that stop people from interacting are dumb! That's means it probably belongs to scum! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
You are quite literally still able to interact you are simply choosing not tol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:54 pm
Who should I vote for?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:56 pm
Who should I vote for?
*shrug* play the game

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:57 pm
Who should I vote for?
*shrug* play the game
I am. Just because I do not play the game how you want me to does not mean I am not playing.

There is zero chance I will read what I haven't by EoD, so I am not even going to try. Instead I am going to do what I do best - make people do AI things. AI things that people can choose to do or not do are currently:

1.) tell me who to vote for.

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:53 pm

I mean all i ask is that my reads are considered,I never want people to sheep me blindly which is why I hated pyxxy's sheeping thing yesterday so Lucy.
Well... by "listen to" I mean I will carefully consider and let them weigh into my thinking. I do not promise to sheep. Ever. I am not good at following.
That's fine, I don't want full sheeping. I just want my reads to be considered because I can always be wrong. And that's why I hated pyxxy saying he'd sheep TSP/Porscha/me so much, he didn't question anything and only toyed around with the idea of randing the wagons.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:55 pm

You guys will chicken out and not vote me until LyLo and complain how I'm wolfy and still alive and continue not to listen.
I mean, right now, less than an hour before EoD, I am happy to vote you off. I don't know who "you guys" are, but I am not "you guys".

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Where does the thread stand on S~V~S?

@Kate are you around?

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:54 pm

I didn't write it, though, and svs doesn't have a swarm of posts
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:02 pm Where does the thread stand on S~V~S?

@Kate are you around?
My opinion hasn't changed this entire time but my opinion doesn't matter 🙃
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:54 pm

I didn't write it, though, and svs doesn't have a swarm of posts
soz not soz.

What do you think of SVS?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:03 pm

@Kate are you around?
I haven't read, so please reiterate if you don't mind.

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:59 pm
Who should I vote for?
*shrug* play the game
I am. Just because I do not play the game how you want me to does not mean I am not playing.

There is zero chance I will read what I haven't by EoD, so I am not even going to try. Instead I am going to do what I do best - make people do AI things. AI things that people can choose to do or not do are currently:

I personally believe pyxxy is probs best but if you cant abide that vote then go wilgy
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:00 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:55 pm

I mean, right now, less than an hour before EoD, I am happy to vote you off. I don't know who "you guys" are, but I am not "you guys".
Oh it's less than an hour before EoD? Fuck, I forgot to account for the timezone difference. My bad lol.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:03 pm

@Kate are you around?
Scum
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

AI things that people can choose to do or not do:

1.) Tell me who to vote,

2.) Tell me about SVS

3.) Tell me about WWA

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:04 pm

@Kate are you around?
Less scummy than pyxxy
But *if* anyone pushing me is scum then it's svs
I do believe my wagon could be pure because I kinda believe Kate is town
But that's the only reason I'd have for townreading svs
I think the timing of her read turnaround on me is super wolfy
Scum
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Did my post get sucked into that quote, oh god
lemme fix it
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:05 pm

@Kate are you around?

Scum
EBWOP, really sorry about that

Less scummy than pyxxy
But *if* anyone pushing me is scum then it's svs
I do believe my wagon could be pure because I kinda believe Kate is town
But that's the only reason I'd have for townreading svs
I think the timing of her read turnaround on me is super wolfy
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:05 pm AI things that people can choose to do or not do:

1.) Tell me who to vote,

2.) Tell me about SVS

3.) Tell me about WWA
1. Vote me, then consider pyxxy and svs tomorrow
2. idk
3. I'm town
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Kate are you around?
Scum
As much as I appreciate your ability to minimize the amount of reading I need to do, I'd love to hear more.

I promise that no matter what happens, what you tell me right now I will take to heart tomorrow.

I can quote a game where I did a similar thing to my friend Hawk when she was a string scumread of the thread, she told me lots of stuff, I didn't believe her at the time, but after she flipped town, I listened, and I was part of a town blitzkreig, and a game with 6 scum, she was the only miselim, partially because of her.

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm gonna do a wolfy thing and peace out of the thread and vote myself
I think I gave my legacy reads already, good luck
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I think WWA is correct that what they're doing is wolfy.

I do not at all like how they will not elaborate on scum!SVS read.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Kate does SVS bus?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Hi Wooger

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Do you mind being called Wooger? I say it with affection, but idk if you ever said you like the name.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Oh nvm it wasn't wilgy that moved, it was WWA. disregard my wooger posts.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@WindwardAway

Can you tldr your reads?

This will make it much easier for me to convince everyone that you thought the things you did as I follow you tomorrow.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

SVS looks super scummy on a skim of their ISO.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: SVS] aubergine

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@MacDougall @TonyStarkPrime

SVS looks scummy and they look like they want to pocket DrWilgy.

What are your thoughts on SVS?

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:07 pm

@Kate are you around?
Scum
As much as I appreciate your ability to minimize the amount of reading I need to do, I'd love to hear more.

I promise that no matter what happens, what you tell me right now I will take to heart tomorrow.

I can quote a game where I did a similar thing to my friend Hawk when she was a string scumread of the thread, she told me lots of stuff, I didn't believe her at the time, but after she flipped town, I listened, and I was part of a town blitzkreig, and a game with 6 scum, she was the only miselim, partially because of her.
1. Svs started out by townreading me.

2. I said her posts looked on on D0, nothing pinging me, could be town.

3. On D1 i started getting pocket paranoia and said absolutely nothing about it. I could see there was a consensus townread on svs and I thought it was weird so I wanted to see if she was getting threadspewed town or if wolves were shielding her early, so I kept my read to myself and figured it was mostly paranoia.

4. On D2 i finally mentioned it cause someone else voiced worry about svs, and svs asked why I couldn't just assume that she as town had found me as town, and that all she was doing was giving an early townread because she liked my friendliness or something.

5. The whole thread went pushing Kate and svs as partners and I think both of them had very visceral reactions because it was a lot of pressure, all at once, and tbh I thought Kate's reaction was towny (despite suspecting her and being one of the players pushing on her) and svs's reaction was not, but I got a bit worried I'd upset her since I was being very loud and obnoxious about scumreading her for a pocket attempt. So I backed off for the rest of the day on svs, her entire wagon dissolved, and then a wagon formed on Neon pretty much out of nowhere while Neon was out of the thread. So I pushed on falcon because I wasn't feeling a Kate yeet and I was shielding Neon as hard as I could.

6. Svs came into the thread today and echoed what Mac said and said that my EoD made me the most obvious wolf ever and hasn't really elaborated on why my EoD makes me a wolf. Porscha explained why my EoD makes me town, but svs just kept going "look at windward's eod" and basically that's the entire case? And personally I got the feeling she only dropped the townread on me because she needed someone active at EoD to blame for the falcon mislunch and I was town leading it, and she realized she couldn't pocket me by townreading me so she's pushing me instead because that seems to be something the thread mostly agrees with (which is why I was pushing Porscha for having the opposite take at first today, but she gave a reasonable response to me and I don't feel that svs has).

Anyway all of this is just word salad, tl;dr i don't think svs has any good reasons given for scumreading me and it is super opportunistic.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:59 pm

Who should I vote for?
*shrug* play the game

I personally believe pyxxy is probs best but if you cant abide that vote then go wilgy
Tell me about Wilgy.

Do you have a take on SVS?

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:09 pm I think WWA is correct that what they're doing is wolfy.

I do not at all like how they will not elaborate on scum!SVS read.
I posted that before I saw your request for the details lol

I've given my answer now but my vote stays on myself

Return to “Previous Heists”