Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Game over, Mafia won]

Moderator: Community Team

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 2]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:33 am Agenda dripping everywhere like blood from the fangs of a hungry wolf
How is my post full of agenda?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Just use the img tags as long as the file ends in .gif

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 360

Post by Kate »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:45 am
Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:42 am So I said this once many pages ago, but oftentimes the town is out and loud and spinning their wheels. Let's all take a collective deep breath and just take a moment to consider those that aren't a part of this scrum.

Wilgy
Dennis
Falcon
Tsp
Wilgy and falcon are shrugyeet tier for me
Dennis and TSP are just barely afloat and I probably would only move there if I had to
Why isn't pyxxy in your list? He's barely said anything at all, all day.
There was a point that I wanted to believe he was civ but youre right he should be included.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆

So Image

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:50 am
Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:42 am So I said this once many pages ago, but oftentimes the town is out and loud and spinning their wheels. Let's all take a collective deep breath and just take a moment to consider those that aren't a part of this scrum.

Wilgy
Dennis
Falcon
Tsp
Dennis and TSP are just barely afloat and I probably would only move there if I had to
There was a point that I wanted to believe he was civ but youre right he should be included.
Do you remember what it was that you thought was towny from him?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Asking cause I legitimately couldve missed something
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:51 am

Wilgy
Dennis
Falcon
Tsp
Yea he was supporting me in my defense of svs and my feeling mac (and nutella?)was off course, but in retrospect that was all heat of the moment stuff. He just happened to be here.

BTW, Dennis being just barely afloat is a bad sign. Also that I've pinged him like 50x. Neon, you must agree with that, at least.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:54 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:51 am

Wilgy
Dennis
Falcon
Tsp
Yea he was supporting me in my defense of svs and my feeling mac (and nutella?)was off course, but in retrospect that was all heat of the moment stuff. He just happened to be here.

BTW, Dennis being just barely afloat is a bad sign. Also that I've pinged him like 50x. Neon, you must agree with that, at least.
I meant barely afloat above my null line, lol
Dennis has still posted more than you, but less recently and with more fluff in proportion to content. I thought that might just be because this was meant to be a friendly, wholesome game, and I still think his weird Kate-is-a-cop assumption and outing it in the thread was a newbie town move, but I will agree it's not a full clear on him.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Hmm I had a thought
That maybe I should look at the D1 nutella wagon again but in more detail
And ISO everyone who was on it other than Mac and myself (and I only make an exception for Mac because I remember thinking his early posts were NAI or slightly wolfy but then he did several towny things, so I'm aware there was a shift in gears)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:16 am Hmm I had a thought
That maybe I should look at the D1 nutella wagon again but in more detail
And ISO everyone who was on it other than Mac and myself (and I only make an exception for Mac because I remember thinking his early posts were NAI or slightly wolfy but then he did several towny things, so I'm aware there was a shift in gears)
I'd be interested in this.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

If I'm sparse for the rest of the day it's because making the most of the first 70+ degree day in Chicago of the year is far more essential to my mental health than arguing with people on the internet. Love and boba to all
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

was my Nutella vote really that bad >.<
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

*is, since I haven't changed, but obviously the people demand change
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:50 am If I'm sparse for the rest of the day it's because making the most of the first 70+ degree day in Chicago of the year is far more essential to my mental health than arguing with people on the internet. Love and boba to all
I don't blame you, we had spring weather over here this weekend and I went out to enjoy it instead of sitting at home online lol
Enjoy the weather!
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:57 pm was my Nutella vote really that bad >.<
It felt very poorly timed and I am very sure she's town at this point
Plus a few other people whom I think are town are also saying nutella is towny, as an added bonus
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I wanted to go out to briefly enjoy the sun for the hour it was out, but got stuck finishing work and now the sun is gone :(
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:41 am Should I leave my vote on pyxxy? Or should I go the AtE route and vote myself? Or just openwolf and vote sleep? It's hard to choose.

^is my response after catching up again

I would poke you about one thing. I think my tone is very similar to last game when I was wolfing. But my content is shite this time around XD

I mean, I didn't even do anything D1 and Rondo still got killed XDDDDDDDD

Truly undermines any belief that I actually influenced the thread last game 😔
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:00 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:57 pm was my Nutella vote really that bad >.<
It felt very poorly timed and I am very sure she's town at this point
Plus a few other people whom I think are town are also saying nutella is towny, as an added bonus
iirc the other wagons were Kate and SVS both on 3, and I put Nutella to 4, which somehow ended up killing the Nutella wagon and got everybody all heated

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine to be clear since, shrug, I don't think I have a real grasp on this game

but like, I would argue my stupid vote helped town up Nutella, and I would like idiot credit for that :)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

given I don't feel that in touch I'm just going to sheep my personal hydra of TSPorschWWA 👍
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I'll even self-vote if ⅔ of you vote for me because I think it would be funny 😎
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

woops meant to add and because this game is supposed to be about having fun! and y'all are being decidedly unfun 😠

lol ecksdee lmao roflcopter yeet yaw where's @Dennis when you need him
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

[VOTE: dennis] aubergine

Let me hear from you or this remains.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Wilgy
Dennis
Falcon
Tsp
at least 3 town here
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:44 pm

Wilgy
Dennis
Falcon
Tsp
at least 3 town here
Which and why
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:06 pm given I don't feel that in touch I'm just going to sheep my personal hydra of TSPorschWWA 👍
Ohh so that's what this meant when you said it before 😂
Lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:01 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:41 am Should I leave my vote on pyxxy? Or should I go the AtE route and vote myself? Or just openwolf and vote sleep? It's hard to choose.

^is my response after catching up again

I would poke you about one thing. I think my tone is very similar to last game when I was wolfing. But my content is shite this time around XD

I mean, I didn't even do anything D1 and Rondo still got killed XDDDDDDDD

Truly undermines any belief that I actually influenced the thread last game 😔
OK now I'm back to this post

Yeah, I did notice you put out less content so far in this game. Lol

But I don't really think that being less productive in the thread makes you townier 😅 I mean, in fairness it doesn't look identical to the last game, but you faced early pressure there and had to work a bit to get people off you on various occasions until I was the only one voting you for a couple days. And you kept up that level of content just enough that you were basically not suspected by more than one or two people at a time, and never really pushed as a viable wagon after the first few days.

In contrast, in this game you never started with any pressure on you. Yoy even had some people vouching that you're town here for reasons that aren't really any stronger than my reasons for suspecting you. Only Neon has been vocal about thinking you're scummy, and I just straight defaulted you to my PoE because I didn't see anything that gave me the impression you were townier or solvier than in your wolf game.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sorry I think I was trying to look through your iso an hour ago and fell asleep lol
I'll get back to it later
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:06 pm @S~V~S @pyxxy @Dennis the town needs to consolidate today.

Dennis wtf are you?
My phonevwasnf plugged in last night

So there 0 chance I'm catching up

Thought on windward everyone, cause all I remember is them sussing seanzie for not being like in Champs practice, and then proceeding to not play like their Champs practice game at all
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:08 pm woops meant to add and because this game is supposed to be about having fun! and y'all are being decidedly unfun 😠

lol ecksdee lmao roflcopter yeet yaw where's @Dennis when you need him
Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:11 pm [VOTE: dennis] aubergine

Let me hear from you or this remains.
Yo
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Okay I don't like these wagons at all [VOTE: windward] aubergine
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Mac Kate svs pyxxy neon nutella

These are the people I wouldn't vote today, which is alarming because these are literally like all of the wagons
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:44 am Someone lead me.
This game is actually in chaos if SEANZIE is saying this
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Yeah so my phone was on 1% for thr second half of today so I didn't exactly have to time to play, that's my bad but I'm here now
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:36 pm Okay I don't like these wagons at all [VOTE: windward] aubergine
These wagons don't like YOU at all.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:38 pm Mac Kate svs pyxxy neon nutella

These are the people I wouldn't vote today, which is alarming because these are literally like all of the wagons
You need to explain, both why not these people (other than me 😇 ) obvs and who of the remaining?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:38 pm Mac Kate svs pyxxy neon nutella

You need to explain, both why not these people (other than me 😇 ) obvs and who of the remaining?
Mac has been like the most actively towny player to me, demanding things from people and blah blah blah it sounds pockety

Svs pushing me real hard and pinging me like 700 times to answer had like a fury or aggressiveness behind it that I doubt a wolf would use trying to push me, when I had little active scumreads on me

Pyxxy vibes. This is like a D1 read because, where was he D1 though so this could change tomorrow

Neon seemed to have like a revival sorta thing, where she self voted and then seriously focused up that I major townread

Nutella for how she handled the whole greencheck nonsense

I voted windward and explained why in 2 different posts, and I kinda townread seanzie cause in a w!wind world he is town
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

:P sooo yerp deres mah thots mawm!!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:11 pm Pyxxy vibes. This is like a D1 read because, where was he D1 though so this could change tomorrow
....huh
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:15 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:11 pm Pyxxy vibes. This is like a D1 read because, where was he D1 though so this could change tomorrow
....huh
Pyxxy was like gone D1 so I'm reading him off of how I would read D1
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i think i like the wind vote lol

im not sure if i still feel wind/neon as w/w and both have had towny moments but i could be down with elimming either today

or falcon
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:16 pm i think i like the wind vote lol

im not sure if i still feel wind/neon as w/w and both have had towny moments but i could be down with elimming either today

or falcon
Falcon is in this game?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Huh he is

Weird I forgot about him
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

if you want homework read wind's mentions of falcon from today/last night
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:36 pm Okay I don't like these wagons at all [VOTE: windward] aubergine
please......reconsider
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:44 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:41 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:37 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:36 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:34 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:23 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:15 pm

I don't think Neon is woof either. I agree with some of her town; you and Porscha, and Kate. The rest I dunno.
Fun fact. I suck at this game. But I am actually pretty good at finding towns... well at least when I town core them.
Neon, do you think svs's reply to me there was a pocket attempt on either of us? Cause it read like one to me.
yeah it wasn't, I was being polite. I've been saying I thought you were town since day 0; why didn't you think those were pocket attempts?
I did
Touche. I thought you made alot of sense, and were engaging with the thread in an honest way. That's why I town read you. I wish you had said something before today that you found it otherwise. If you thought I was trying to unscrupulously influence you days ago, why didn't you vote for me Day One?

And bbl, gotta go eat dinner. Happy Happy Joy Joy.
Because I decided not to play this game how I usually play. I kept mostly quiet yesterday about my reads and I'm well aware I said some of your early game posts looked more or less fine to me. I wanted to see what would happen if I left my read sitting there with no update.
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:03 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:02 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:56 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:15 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:40 am I have had a quiet Sean/Wind dichotomy rolling around since mid d1. Idr why but it feels right
I'm perfectly fine with doming Seanzie if you want us to be wagons for today
If Sean actually flips town then I'll just suck it and flip tomorrow but I genuinely do not get why I should think he's town
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:19 pm Vibing is fun and solving is fun but I'm just sitting on a wolf!Seanzie take and not really solving any further, I'm completely aware of that and frankly I'm fine with doing so
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:00 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:46 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:21 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:18 pm

Oh thanks for reminding me lily flipped town
I was thinking one of those two names was gonna flip wolf with Seanzie
So I guess I'll look at neon again if Seanzie flips wolf which he probably will, if he doesn't, oh well
Would you look at neon if seanzie flips town though bc spoiler I definitely would
I would look at Neon regardless of Seanzie's flip tbh but especially if Seanzie flips town
Actually maybe I retract the "especially if Seanzie flips town" part
Neon was in my PoE anyway
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:57 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:06 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:21 am

Honestly I don't feel like you're looking for town!Seanzie.
I'm not, because I think there's a lack of what I saw in the champs practice game and that's good enough for me.
I meantioned in Champs practice that I was playing in a specific way, I mentioned here that I was playing Champs practice in a specific way, at yet you don't bother to verify this at all and instead scumread me for percieved differences without being willing to reconsider? What am I to make of that?

One of your early "differences" was that in Champs practice I did both scumreads and townreads early. It actually use to be a scumtell for me to state townreads, and I still often don't bother to townhunt as town, so your understanding of me is way off, and you have plenty of people in the thread that know me better than you do to help shape your understanding.
Yes I do, and other people (nutella) also said you're not towny so it verifies my opinion. 🤷
Idc, I'll happily thunderdome you today.
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:11 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:39 pm Dennis
Kate
Neon
nutella
Porscha
Seanzie
WindwardAway

That's like... probably my town right now

I was hoping Wilgys gimmick would have died by now.
Crap, I don't scumread you actually
Ngl I'm gonna drop whatever I was doing and take both you and Seanzie off my immediate PoE. I have other people I want out more.
If Seanzie still wants to TD me that's fine, I'm at fault for asking for it. But I saw something from him that made me change my mind while catching up.

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine

Mac should die first.
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:12 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:11 pm
Kate
Neon
nutella
Porscha
Seanzie
WindwardAway

Crap, I don't scumread you actually
Ngl I'm gonna drop whatever I was doing and take both you and Seanzie off my immediate PoE. I have other people I want out more.
If Seanzie still wants to TD me that's fine, I'm at fault for asking for it. But I saw something from him that made me change my mind while catching up.

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine

Mac should die first.
What did you see?
A very reasonably structured post with the tone and reaction i was expecting to come more likely from town!Seanzie
So congrats, that's a point in your favor
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:20 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:48 pm
Kate
Neon
nutella
Porscha
Seanzie
WindwardAway

Tell me about WWA? I do not like their push on me when what they're suspecting me over could easily be cleared up by like 75% of the people in the game, and instead of doing anything to find them, they've just resigned to not do anything the rest of the game.
This is 100% true I was completely not gonna bother trying to find any towny posts by you cause I hadn't seen any up to that point but I've seen one or two now
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:31 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:17 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:12 pm

What did you see?
A very reasonably structured post with the tone and reaction i was expecting to come more likely from town!Seanzie
So congrats, that's a point in your favor
... everything you just said actually usually more describes my scum play.

My normal town modus operandi is to cover myself with large amounts of fresh meat, and then stand in the middle of a field yelling, and then look around at everyone to see who is 1. wolf taking the bait, 2. town genuinely just hungry for steak, 3. wolves shying away from me in weird ways because they know I'm trying to bait then, and 4. town shying away from me because they know they can watch and find people who satisfy 1 and 3 around me.

It is not reasonably structured, but it is effective.
Yes, but the reaction you had to my tunneling you is decently convincing. I like reading people off of direct interaction if I don't have enough evidence otherwise. I'll push and I'll be argumentative if I think it's going to net me a solid read by the time I'm done.
I might be a little biased here but I generally get the idea that wwa is not only:
1) making a read that probably makes sense to someone who doesnt play with you often
2) making it obvious and well known she is sr'ing you to the point of considering thunderdoming with you at various points
3) acknowledges that the read was stubborn but shared it anyway
4) includes other reads like on neon that she establishes are separate from you
5) sees a post that reminds her of the town sean she has seen and then changes her read

so unless the post(s) she tr'd you for are ones you don't believe she should tr you for, then where is your biggest issue? I read the tone as really genuine because she chose to make the arguments against you relentlessly while also realizing it didn't really put her in a good light. and even put a pretty big spotlight on you two. what good does it bring a wolf who was in a comfortable position to want to thunderdome in that scenario? I don't think (and i absolutely could be wrong here, i;ve only played with wwa like no more than t wice) that wwa would make a big gambit like that - for reasons I can't even begin to comprehend either
This is a weirdly analytical post from Porscha.

My main complaint about WWA is that the things they've focus on re:me are things that don't make sense for people who know me, and I've pushed them to consider this/explore this and they haven't.

Their thunderdone thing was weird.
Yes, because the people who know you did not tell me they thought you were town. like how is that hard to undrrstand? You can fault me all you want for not asking for their opinions, but this is a public thread and I shouldn't need to ask people to give their unsolicited opinions if it's very publicly obvious i was pushing you because your early play in this game didn't match your champs game. I can't 100% trust your meta on yourself because you'd say that as any alignment (or maybe you wouldn't, idk, but as far as I'm concerned anyone can say stuff about themselves). But nobody came in to stop me from making a push based on a sample size of one game with you. Are there wolves sitting back and keeping quiet about your meta? Yeah probably. But did anyone tell me I was wrong? No. In fact, someone even said they weren't seeing the usual town Seanzie at that point (probably nutella). That confirmed my opinion.
Yeah something about this isn't sitting right with me

This isn't what I was supposed to be doing but I noticed it and my nose wrinkled a teeny bit
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:27 pm
please......reconsider
Why
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

please......reconsider
Oh and who do you think is better
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:29 pm
please......reconsider
fair question

why is because WWA is town and idk what else to tell you

who better is....idk I'm sheeping TSPorschWWA and waiting until closer to EOD to see where those three vote

atm:
Porscha is on Neon
TSP is on Kate
WWA is on pyxxy (myself)

I'm waiting for a consensus from my personal hydra :)
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Windward and falcon could be w/w

I went into windward iso and searched falcon and saw what happened

Pretty much what I saw was

I think falcon is town off of a post or two -> Falcon doesn't say anything and people start talking about killing him -> eeeeh I guess I was too generous, he's holdin on though

It could be that everyone talking about killing falcon made windward think, but if a wolf windward world falcon looks bad imo
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:34 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:29 pm
please......reconsider
fair question

why is because WWA is town and idk what else to tell you

who better is....idk I'm sheeping TSPorschWWA and waiting until closer to EOD to see where those three vote

atm:
Porscha is on Neon
TSP is on Kate
WWA is on pyxxy (myself)

I'm waiting for a consensus from my personal hydra :)
:pp siwwy pwyxxy, do yow weawwy nawt have any owiginaw weads? :333

Return to “Previous Heists”