Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Game over, Mafia won]

Moderator: Community Team

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 2]

Post by WindwardAway »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:41 am Also completely forgot pyxxy was playing anyone have a read there
Ngl i don't remember his posts
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:15 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:40 am I have had a quiet Sean/Wind dichotomy rolling around since mid d1. Idr why but it feels right
I'm perfectly fine with doming Seanzie if you want us to be wagons for today
If Sean actually flips town then I'll just suck it and flip tomorrow but I genuinely do not get why I should think he's town
I mean he's completely right, I'm not searching for town Seanzie because I keep reading his posts and thinking "that's a post" and not "that's a very good point he's got" like i did in the last game and it's bothering me
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:44 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:21 am There is at least one wolf in Neon/Lily.
That's also my thought but idk how confident I am in it, probably less than you
hmmm
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 1]

Post by nutella »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:50 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:27 am
nutella wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:12 am dont overthink it

(but blame wind)
Wind's take was not spicy.
Yes, thank you
I was wondering why she said that
hmmmmm
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:21 am There is at least one wolf in Neon/Lily.
hmmm
Oh thanks for reminding me lily flipped town
I was thinking one of those two names was gonna flip wolf with Seanzie
So I guess I'll look at neon again if Seanzie flips wolf which he probably will, if he doesn't, oh well
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sorry I'm not really invested in this game rn
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Vibing is fun and solving is fun but I'm just sitting on a wolf!Seanzie take and not really solving any further, I'm completely aware of that and frankly I'm fine with doing so
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:18 pm
hmmm
So I guess I'll look at neon again if Seanzie flips wolf which he probably will, if he doesn't, oh well
Would you look at neon if seanzie flips town though bc spoiler I definitely would
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I mean I think if hes town that early dichotomy was pretty silly and arbitrary but also neon is in my poe so
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:19 pm Vibing is fun and solving is fun but I'm just sitting on a wolf!Seanzie take and not really solving any further, I'm completely aware of that and frankly I'm fine with doing so
Youre cool
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:21 pm
hmmm
Would you look at neon if seanzie flips town though bc spoiler I definitely would
I would look at Neon regardless of Seanzie's flip tbh but especially if Seanzie flips town
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:46 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:21 pm
hmmm
I would look at Neon regardless of Seanzie's flip tbh but especially if Seanzie flips town
Actually maybe I retract the "especially if Seanzie flips town" part
Neon was in my PoE anyway
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:59 am
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:00 am You might be town and Mac is just openwolfing but I have a very hard time seeing that world atp.
How are me and Mac connected in any way?
He tunnels me, I tunnel you, he somehow thinks we are w/w, there is a weird vee of interaction there that I have a hard time seeing as all town
You tunneling me should not affect your Seanzie/Mac read.

So you think Mac and I have a diff check because Mac thinks you and I are w/w?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:03 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:59 am
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:00 am You might be town and Mac is just openwolfing but I have a very hard time seeing that world atp.
How are me and Mac connected in any way?
He tunnels me, I tunnel you, he somehow thinks we are w/w, there is a weird vee of interaction there that I have a hard time seeing as all town
You tunneling me should not affect your Seanzie/Mac read.

So you think Mac and I have a diff check because Mac thinks you and I are w/w?
I'm not sure now lol but I thought so yesterday.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:21 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:20 am Whatever, im sticking with keeping my vote where it was yesterday. Seanzie, you haven't convinced me youre town.

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Honestly I don't feel like you're looking for town!Seanzie.
I'm not, because I think there's a lack of what I saw in the champs practice game and that's good enough for me.
I meantioned in Champs practice that I was playing in a specific way, I mentioned here that I was playing Champs practice in a specific way, at yet you don't bother to verify this at all and instead scumread me for percieved differences without being willing to reconsider? What am I to make of that?

One of your early "differences" was that in Champs practice I did both scumreads and townreads early. It actually use to be a scumtell for me to state townreads, and I still often don't bother to townhunt as town, so your understanding of me is way off, and you have plenty of people in the thread that know me better than you do to help shape your understanding.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: WWA[\vote]] aubergine

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Ugh, I keep writing things but my internet keeps cutting out wrasing the posts I wrote.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I know it is early in the day, but I am worried about the current gamestate, and based off it, I think I'm already a reasonable candidate for elim today, and I kind of doubt that is going to change (many people who can be heavy hitters are on the sidelines, and if that remains true, this threadstate will not significantly change by EoD).

Currently though the people pushing me are doing so with nothing. Nutella has "vibes" and "Mac and TSP" stuff. Kate is sheeping this, and WWA because I am different than a game which I played in a very different way than I usually play.

Can y'all help me encourage these people to actually come at me? If I'm a wolf, they have prime opporunities to spew themselves town on me, and if I'm town and we currently sleepwalk into a Seanzie elim with these sorts of cases, y'all don't learn anything from my flip.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:28 pm I know it is early in the day, but I am worried about the current gamestate, and based off it, I think I'm already a reasonable candidate for elim today, and I kind of doubt that is going to change (many people who can be heavy hitters are on the sidelines, and if that remains true, this threadstate will not significantly change by EoD).

Currently though the people pushing me are doing so with nothing. Nutella has "vibes" and "Mac and TSP" stuff. Kate is sheeping this, and WWA because I am different than a game which I played in a very different way than I usually play.

Can y'all help me encourage these people to actually come at me? If I'm a wolf, they have prime opporunities to spew themselves town on me, and if I'm town and we currently sleepwalk into a Seanzie elim with these sorts of cases, y'all don't learn anything from my flip.
why aren't you pushing neon today?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:33 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:28 pm I know it is early in the day, but I am worried about the current gamestate, and based off it, I think I'm already a reasonable candidate for elim today, and I kind of doubt that is going to change (many people who can be heavy hitters are on the sidelines, and if that remains true, this threadstate will not significantly change by EoD).

I cannot recall any feeling I've had towards Neon or anything they've done, so mostly they just aren't on my mind. I know you quoted a post where I said something about Neon, but clearly it wasn't that important to me since I don't remember making it or what I was feeling when I made it.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 360
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:23 am Something deeply disturbing and deeply hilarious is going on here. Also confusing.

One thing town me doesn’t care for is people claiming to be town leaders and telling us who we’re gonna yeet. Ugh.

So my first vote goes to [VOTE: nutella] aubergine

Might change it might not.
Ugh. Why? I'm not sure I agree with this but it doesn't change my opinion of your towniness bf anyone jumps in with that again.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:37 pm

I cannot recall any feeling I've had towards Neon or anything they've done, so mostly they just aren't on my mind. I know you quoted a post where I said something about Neon, but clearly it wasn't that important to me since I don't remember making it or what I was feeling when I made it.
Yeah, you're confusing me saying things to see what things happen with things I think. Reasonable mistake, but still a mistake.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:28 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:23 am Something deeply disturbing and deeply hilarious is going on here. Also confusing.

One thing town me doesn’t care for is people claiming to be town leaders and telling us who we’re gonna yeet. Ugh.

hiiiiiii

Sooo (ok screw it I'm dropping the gimmick for this post sorry)

I'm 95% sure nutella gave Kate some sort of green check on nutella

Kate's post being like "does anyone else think we should trust nutella?" Is the sort of question she asks when she's trying to imply something. A stupid question with no explanation. Idk how to explain it better than, trust me, she is my mother

AND nutella being like "it is CLEARLY something else" is them trying to get the point across that it was a green check

Either they are t/t, Kate is w and doesn't want to be outed to nutella, or they are w/w in my eyes and I think Kate is town

:pppp blehh
Thanks, son.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:45 pm

hiiiiiii

Kate's post being like "does anyone else think we should trust nutella?" Is the sort of question she asks when she's trying to imply something. A stupid question with no explanation. Idk how to explain it better than, trust me, she is my mother

AND nutella being like "it is CLEARLY something else" is them trying to get the point across that it was a green check

Either they are t/t, Kate is w and doesn't want to be outed to nutella, or they are w/w in my eyes and I think Kate is town

Thanks, son.
Let me try that again.

Thanks, son.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

ummm, hi

I'm not dead, I just had a hell of a long weekend
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

you insisted neon/lily contained wolf, you spent a few posts on this so i was under the impression it was a strong take at least for d1 standards
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:43 pm

Yeah, you're confusing me saying things to see what things happen with things I think. Reasonable mistake, but still a mistake.
??? what
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:47 pm

you insisted neon/lily contained wolf, you spent a few posts on this so i was under the impression it was a strong take at least for d1 standards
Yes, but I didn't remember ever saying that until I went back and looked, so I know it wasn't a strong take, but I can understand why you'd be confused. Instead I was pushing Lily and Neon in order to see how they and the thread react. This is like 99.5% of my town gameplay. the other 0.05% is getting tunnels wrong.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

.....okay fine but what is your current take on neon because at the moment i would be perfectly happy to band together and vote her lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:43 pm

??? what
I care less about read accuracy and more about getting people to do AI things, especially early game. I have a good win record, so clearly this isn't the worst technique.

I purposefully overconfidentally state takes to get people to react to them, and then let other people figure out everyone's alignments based on how people react to me. I'm sure I felt something about Neon and Lily at the time, but the fact that I didn't remember that suspicion today strongly suggests to me that it was exactly that - an overstated read to see what happens.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:51 pm .....okay fine but what is your current take on neon because at the moment i would be perfectly happy to band together and vote her lol
I don't remember a single thing Neon has done or said. Which... is probably bad.

However I gotta go teach and so I will look closely at them LATER.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

oh, ok i get it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: neon] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:47 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:45 pm

hiiiiiii

Thanks, son.
Let me try that again.

Thanks, son.
Oh cmoooonn ya know I love ya mumzies

It's just yer way of giving a message
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:47 pm ummm, hi

OOMMGG hi pyxxxyy you're so great hi welcome back
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Post by Porscha »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:39 am
Neon wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:12 pm The gimmicks are making it impossible for me to formulate a town core because I can not separate the gimmicks and my feelings about them cause I'm dumb stupid.
I kinda feel the same way.

I'm wondering if a few people are cursed or something with Love and Happiness or something like that. Or maybe not cursed, blessed would be more like it.

I had no real feel for Lily, the only game I played with her was GOC, and I don't know that we ever interacted.

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:41 pm Zomg I know they're like super adorable and lovely but SVS is probably one of those scw's (super cute woofs). Woof woof SVS.
explain svs
'

Yeah, do that.

Although the more I read the more I think there are some kind of shenanigans going on. Like the ghost of rondo is haunting Mac and Kate.
Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:37 pm Lol zomg it's so funny how those baddies tickled lily to frame me teehee you silly wolfies are so tricksy and cute.
how would that have framed you, I dont recall her saying anything about you in the first place (could very easily double check this, will not be doing that)
I searched her posts for "mac" and there were only 7. Three quoted posts with his name in them, one was a joke.

Otherwise, in one she voted for him, in another she just wasn't feeling it, and this was the third:
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:04 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:16 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:11 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:58 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:54 am [VOTE: mac] aubergine
explain yourself
just not feeling it with mac rn lol
are you able to explain why you think mac hero votes nutella just to double down on the vote after nutella actually posts
how is that a hero vote? fmpov mac is blatantly pushing a villager and getting 0 pushback while others pile on. I don't get the nutella vote at all and it just looks like Mac is openwolfing
Personally, I think if someone wanted to kill Mac on day one, they would have just killed Mac, rather than killed someone who voted him but not over aggressively, to then frame that person for killing Mac, lol. It wasn't like either of them was universally being townread or anything.
Yeah that's a good point. I dont really think lily was killed cuz of whatever she said about mac (I didnt even remember what she had said to me about him lol) but maybe its towny for mac to over focus on himself about it? Then again, he could have felt pressured by what lily said and nkd her and then come into today claiming it was to frame him. But I dont really think mac would feel pressure from lily there to even make that play if hes wolfing tbh
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:58 am
nutella wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:44 pm [VOTE: Seanzie ] aubergine

good work team
You know, I don't think you've explained any suspicion on me and yet you keep doing IMO rather wolfy "sean is wolf" posts.

From your ISO, the best idea I can get as to why you are voting me here is that you had a dream I submitted a NK in the thread.

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

Thanks for the clear.
Sean: accuses ppl of wolfing and votes them without giving reason

Also sean: omg you didnt even explain ur vote on me. Must be wolf
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:01 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:12 am
Kate wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:46 pm I feel like we should be listening to nutella. Does anyone else feel that way?
is... is this... a pocket attempt? lol

it feels so pushy and nutella as of this post has made 1 post? what is there to listen to?
It feels less like a pocket attempt, and instead more like two of the people most deserving of love in the thread hugging each other.
So you sr kate here?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Kate wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:16 am
Kate wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:46 pm I feel like we should be listening to nutella. Does anyone else feel that way?

it feels so pushy and nutella as of this post has made 1 post? what is there to listen to?
She made a lot of posts yesterday and her exasperation at EOD seemed deeply honest.
But perhaps there is a difference between tr'ing nutella and saying we should all listen to her because ?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:24 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:58 am
nutella wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:44 pm [VOTE: Seanzie ] aubergine

good work team
You know, I don't think you've explained any suspicion on me and yet you keep doing IMO rather wolfy "sean is wolf" posts.

From your ISO, the best idea I can get as to why you are voting me here is that you had a dream I submitted a NK in the thread.

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

Thanks for the clear.
No. It started as a vague bad vibe that exaggerated into a tunnel, but various threadstate things around my sus of you suggest I am right. If you're not a wolf Mac has to be but idt he is rn. You have done absolutely nothing towny and other people have so I'm just doubling down.
What's the connection between diff check on sean and mac? I get that both have pushed you, but so you believe that at least 1 of them has to be wolf just because of this? Probs not diff check then
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I'm not finished catching up so maybe I'll change my mind later when I'm back but I dont particularly believe mac or sean has to be wolfing just because of their pushes on nutella but if she is right and 1 of them is a wolf, I think I'd say its sean over mac rn just because I agree with svs on the whole nk thing too - it doesnt make a lot of sense for mac (not that he doesnt have other partners, but from his pov) to nk lily who only applied a small amount of pressure but then leave nutella, who applied similar pressure, alive to be like "hurr nutella did this to frame me" as a means of voting her out because it's almost too obvious

And to be clear I'm really not SR'ing sean here, I think he is within his town range (and possible wolf range?) atm, but in a way that with more pressure could break him open or turn him into shiny town diamond sean. Like it's a shallow puddle of town range sean but I dont think its past being fakeable atm. Sean do you think you've done anything that's outside of your wolf range atm?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 401

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:21 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:37 am

Yes
No. Iz partners.
omg so true lmao
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:01 pm

........thanks you too?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ah but I see votes and nutella has her vote on neon ( :sunlgasses: ) so I'll see that later
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lmao nutella doesn't believe her reads guise she's so cute but is an evil potato and I caught her off nothing and tunneled her all game let's just kill her or maybe sheep porscha pocket pocket pockets uuuuuuuu
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:47 pm

........thanks you too?
(It's a gimmick I have to do this just roll with it) omgmggg thank you I literally just flew to the moon because you talked to me WOHOOOOO
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@nutella
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:48 pm lmao nutella doesn't believe her reads guise she's so cute but is an evil potato and I caught her off nothing and tunneled her all game let's just kill her or maybe sheep porscha pocket pocket pockets uuuuuuuu
My guy I am literally greenchecked
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:50 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:47 pm

........thanks you too?
(It's a gimmick I have to do this just roll with it) omgmggg thank you I literally just flew to the moon because you talked to me WOHOOOOO
......okay
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:51 pm Image

@nutella
jesus :|
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

oh wait this game is only 16 pages? oh this catchup is easily doable, I got all pessimistic about reading before actually starting XD

Return to “Previous Heists”