Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:51 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:48 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:06 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:00 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:57 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:40 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:38 am

Why do you SR pyxxy when you questioned why I was sring pyxxy?
I can disagree with how you're approaching a person and still think they aren't towny.
What part of my approach to pyxxy is wrong when in everyone words are I know him best so shouldn't I know something is off better than others?

What kind of take is this....
Sabi. I'm not the only person with this take. So like think about that and stop trying to act like I'm being unreasonable.
The other people are lily who literally scum reads me as soon as she sees me on the playerlist and lucy who I believe is not town.

So yes I will push on you because you usually find me as town
bruh lucy asked us to put early votes whenever we sus'd anyone and I wasn't vibing with ur early posts

I'm not too invested in reading you because I'm pretty bad at it. I just didn't like your initial vibes. I just also didn't like your initial vibes in the last two games we played together and you were wolfing there

idk post good stuff I tr woohoo
You literally have scum read me every game since mafia misplay lol

I am not a monkey and going to cater my post to you. I am town so let me be. If you can't find me, oh whale. If you can't find a difference besides tone (congrats you found out why I was retired from mafia) between my posting this game and my wolf Rands, oh whale.
:shrug:
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:50 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:49 pm Does anyone have a strong feeling about Windwardaway?

I got weird pings from them multiple times, and they feel very utr, and I think it would behoove us to discuss the entire board rather than focusing on the same small set of people.
I sorta feel the same way about them. They didnt describe strong reads one way or another, but I also didnt feel pinged by what they said. I usually agreed with it or felt that it was a reasonable stance to have at that moment in time. What pinged you?
The "I have some initial reads" post was the first time, and then a townread of me because they "liked my posts", which they didn't respond after I asked them to clarify.

Looking at their ISO now, they are extremely wishy-washy, and seem to not want to say anything concrete about anything. Voting Rondo to "summon them" is also extremely safe and doomed to failure.

They definitely fit among someone who would be okay going unnoticed in all the in-fighting that has been happening. In fact,

[VOTE: WindwardAway] aubergine

@falcon45ca whenever you get on, you know what to do.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:49 pm Does anyone have a strong feeling about Windwardaway?

I got weird pings from them multiple times, and they feel very utr, and I think it would behoove us to discuss the entire board rather than focusing on the same small set of people.
I'm giving her a day to get her feet wet.

I am usually good at finding her when she's town and I don't think she had gotten to real time yet. Everything been catch up from her.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@Seanzie thoughfs on falcon
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Whelp, I'm going to go pick up my friend. We'll see how much time I have before EoD. I'll try my best to squeeze in what I can, but won't be around nearly as much as I should be (sorry, but like... also I'm excited to do research with my friend, so not that sorry).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:55 pm @Seanzie thoughfs on falcon
I don't bother trying to read Falcon until like day 2.5.

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 288

Post by tutuu »

mafia is supposed to be a fun game so please have fun :P

if u dont have fun in mafia then u've lost the game, regardless of whether or not ur faction "wins"
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:56 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:55 pm @Seanzie thoughfs on falcon
I don't bother trying to read Falcon until like day 2.5.
Sean is town. That was easy.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

worst part is now i'm completely biased so i won't solve well at all which is another reason why i need to be chopped here
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:34 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:27 pm Lol, are you serious? That is not at all how I recall day of hedgehog going.

If rondo wasnt a broken record about lucy she wouldnt have had that issue in the first place, and like you pointed out earlier, she only had 3 votes and the threadstate was not that hard against her;
Who else really besides rondo and syn were pushing lucy? Rondo was right in that she was probably doing some kind of reaction to being caught early, but you'll notice she never actually gave up because she was aware that nobody was really believing in rondo. She really kinda pulled herself up by her bootstraps tbh
so you're arguing that since this time lucy gave up for real and left she's town now?

i suppose it's not impossible, but this gameplay is so unfun and unreasonable. it's not fun to play like that, not fun to try to read it either
It isnt the only part of my argument at all. The situation isn't identical, is my argument. Rondo and syn were the only real pushers on lucy day 1 and day 2 last time. This time the entire threadstate barring rondo wilgy and I guess kate, are SR'ing her.

You postured option 3) shes a wolf getting sr'd by a lot of townies.
How likely do you believe this option to be than the other 2 I put forward? I think on day 1 when you are working with someone who is a capable wolf, it is unlikely they are caught like this without straight up slipping or getting unluckily mech'd on a n0. There was no slip or n0. I believe that while option 3 is always *possible*, is it the *least likely* of the options. Even if you really truly believe lucy is wolfing, I believe you would think my option 1 is more likely than option 3. Option 3 is lazy.
Porscha is also town. Sweet.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:01 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:27 pm Lol, are you serious? That is not at all how I recall day of hedgehog going.

If rondo wasnt a broken record about lucy she wouldnt have had that issue in the first place, and like you pointed out earlier, she only had 3 votes and the threadstate was not that hard against her;
Who else really besides rondo and syn were pushing lucy? Rondo was right in that she was probably doing some kind of reaction to being caught early, but you'll notice she never actually gave up because she was aware that nobody was really believing in rondo. She really kinda pulled herself up by her bootstraps tbh
so you're arguing that since this time lucy gave up for real and left she's town now?

i suppose it's not impossible, but this gameplay is so unfun and unreasonable. it's not fun to play like that, not fun to try to read it either
It isnt the only part of my argument at all. The situation isn't identical, is my argument. Rondo and syn were the only real pushers on lucy day 1 and day 2 last time. This time the entire threadstate barring rondo wilgy and I guess kate, are SR'ing her.

How likely do you believe this option to be than the other 2 I put forward? I think on day 1 when you are working with someone who is a capable wolf, it is unlikely they are caught like this without straight up slipping or getting unluckily mech'd on a n0. There was no slip or n0. I believe that while option 3 is always *possible*, is it the *least likely* of the options. Even if you really truly believe lucy is wolfing, I believe you would think my option 1 is more likely than option 3. Option 3 is lazy.
Love to hear a hot take from you (with explanation)

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:58 pm worst part is now i'm completely biased so i won't solve well at all which is another reason why i need to be chopped here
You do this shit every time. Stop.

If you're town its clear your wagon is wolf motivated. Let's find the wolf on it. Being a martyr doesn't help the game. Remember your invitational? It's pointless.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

WHY ARE YOU SELF VOTING
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I sr wilgy's posts this page
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:02 pm

I have read this page and skimmed the page prior. Porscha appears to be thinking and you appear to be tonally matching your town game. Everyone else is still pretty NAI.

It seems that Lucy has accrued alot of thread tension. IDK how to read it, but if it's legitimately a copy of what happened in Hedgehog as explained by Tutuu, I would like to know what the thread thinks to do with this to generate data. The game loss in hedgehog was not from the fact that we didn't yeet Lucy, BUT more so we didn't resolve the tension created by Lucy thus negating the amount of data town had to work with.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:05 pm I sr wilgy's posts this page
nice, *finger guns*
Image Image Image
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:08 pm

I have read this page and skimmed the page prior. Porscha appears to be thinking and you appear to be tonally matching your town game. Everyone else is still pretty NAI.

It seems that Lucy has accrued alot of thread tension. IDK how to read it, but if it's legitimately a copy of what happened in Hedgehog as explained by Tutuu, I would like to know what the thread thinks to do with this to generate data. The game loss in hedgehog was not from the fact that we didn't yeet Lucy, BUT more so we didn't resolve the tension created by Lucy thus negating the amount of data town had to work with.
This just feels like cotton candy.

None of this is stuff that literally wasn't said already in thread. Where's original Wilgz thots I know and love?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

lucy is great at alienating people into achieving her goals. that's her specialty. her secret talent

dont falter

keep steady

i named my ate cannon the MAGNUM HOWITZER 69 earlier. one day u guys will see it when i finally rand mafia

lucy's ate cannon can be called ... (nsfw dont click if you're under <18)
the CUMGUZZLER 666
put up a shield. block the rockets. stop letting her bombard u into submission.

@Porscha looks like she'd doing the thing where she'd coming back and is about to start solving again. reminds me of a certain game

KEEP. STEADY.

DONT FALL FOR ATE.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: windyway] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Wow maybe sabi is town! Wowza!
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:16 pm Wow maybe sabi is town! Wowza!
Pocket attempt denied
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:25 pm
Pocket attempt denied
Wowza!

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:16 pm [VOTE: windyway] aubergine
Thanks.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:33 pm
Thanks.
Gotta support dem' March Gemini's yo
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

OK I really don't think tutuu is ever bussing lucy (this read will expire if it's limlo and tutuu is still alive)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:37 pm OK I really don't think tutuu is ever bussing lucy (this read will expire if it's limlo and tutuu is still alive)
if it's lylo and i'm there town is losing regardless of my alignment, u can count on that baby :smoky:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:36 pm
Thanks.
I'm a pieces and while I am made of stardust from a thousand dead suns, the stars do note control my destiny.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:37 pm OK I really don't think tutuu is ever bussing lucy (this read will expire if it's limlo and tutuu is still alive)
What if it is elo and Lucy's still alive?

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:40 pm
What's elo?

Lucy has to die today so idk why you are asking this question?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:10 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:09 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:08 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:04 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:03 am ill help u bus neon i gotchu baby girl
Constantly being accused of bussing is frustrating
also i dont believe this

i havent even done this that much

ur mafia with lucy
Yeah but doesn't this happen to Neon in other games too
does it? i dunno

but lucy hasn't flipped yet so wtf?
I dunno I keep going back and forth on whether I think Lucy is town or scum and I gave up trying to reason it out for a while
Now I'm back and skimming for updates
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:40 pm
What's elo?

Lucy has to die today so idk why you are asking this question?
elim or lose. FX.

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:26 am Good god is this gonna be one of those games where I can't keep up

So yeah I'm not reading 7 pages of college thesises or whatever the fuck the plural of thesis is

Could everyone please give me a brief explanation of why they're voting where they are
I voted Rondo to see if it would make him appear and death tunnel me for it or not
I haven't caught up on the thread yet but I assume it's been long enough I can say this without ruining the point of it
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Pocket attempt denied
LOL

Stop ur trying too hard to sound villagery and it's making me scum read you more
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:13 pm

None of this is stuff that literally wasn't said already in thread. Where's original Wilgz thots I know and love?
I have read two pages and do not have the data.

Perhaps fill me in?
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:36 pm
Thanks.
I'm a pieces and while I am made of stardust from a thousand dead suns, the stars do note control my destiny.

That's exactly what they want you to think
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:47 am sabi/porscha/seanzie/lily/windward/neon/tutuu/pyxxy

everyone’s suspected me

i can’t save myself, i’m just gonna die d2 if not today

meh, at least i can’t be blamed
Why do you include those of us who made like one post saying we thought you made a wolfy post early on but were increasingly less certain of that take as the day has progressed? I mean, fine, maybe you don't deal with pressure well but it's not like the world is out to get you; it's just a game and the more you react to this, the more you're digging yourself into a hole regardless of your alignment.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:56 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:55 am one last thing

lily/dennis/seanzie/porscha/pyxxy/neon/nook town

one in kate/windward

tutuu scum

x, most likely not rondo/wigly or at least give them time
tutuu is a v v confident sr
This one is worth considering tbh
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

much like stands in jojo, or spirits in shaman king, or pokemon in pokemon

every mafia player should have a name for their AtE cannon

it signifies a special bond, a special connection

also each person's AtE cannon has special properties. strengths and weaknesses

not all players have AtE cannons. some are just built different.

tutuu - MAGNUM HOWITZER 69
lucy - (nsfw)
CUMGUZZLER 666
Sabi - SABER BABY 13
Dizzy - DENMARK DANGER 55
Mac - ƐƐ HƆN∩Ԁ OOɹ∀פN∀ʞ
Neon - SAILOR SUN STAR GALAXY 99
Porscha - MIDGET TICKLEBALLS 07

so, as mention, we all have abilities

Porscha's cannon is the smallest, but while it packs the least amount of punch, it's the deadliest. it has the fastest fire rate, and she had a deadly aim, aiming right at the weak spot of her opponents.

although porscha might be short in size, her opponents greatly underestimate her abilities. big mistake.

---

Neon's abilities let her accumulate emotional power just like Mob Psycho where it goes from 0 to 100. When she reaches 100 her cannon evolves to SAILOR SUN STAR GALAXY 99 - GOLDEN FORM, gaining extra powerful effects, like - double shot, piercing damage, and chain shot

---

mac's ate cannon is deadly. it's a whole warcrime. he relies on biological warfare. he loads it up with vegemite, causing his enemies to puke from disgust. banned from the geneva convention.

---

dizzy's power relies on being a norse viking. his cannon is charged with the power of the Dragonborn - causing him to shout the magical words and shouting his enemies away. he blows them away

---

sabi's cannon fires magical blades. her ability is called "A THOUSAND KNIFE ATTACK". upon shouting those words, they cause conjure a thousand deadly blades, ready to pierce flesh. they also have the ability to stop time for 10 seconds.

---

lucy's ate cannon magical powers description is completely nsfw so i won't explain it this game

----

my MAGNUM HOWITZER packs the most powerful punch of all. its the slowest to reload, taking 1 whole year to recharge. however, its blast is devastating. the attack is called "PLANET BUSTER 420" - capable of splitting whole worlds in two. nothing to be scoffed at.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:43 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:36 pm Hoo boy

Hooooooo boy

@lucy please walk me through why tutuu is scum
she dipped lol

couldnt handle the smoke :joy:

here are some some posts from her ISO in hedgehog d1 as mafia, in response to getting pressured

@Dennis @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Kate @WindwardAway @Lilypetal (im pinging you because you werent in that game)

here are some bangers:
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:36 am holy fuck this town is awful
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:37 am yeah i didn’t wanna play this shit game regardless
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:37 am would say gl but i hope you lose, i’ll be free of accountability and responsibility since i had 0 say in the disaster that happened for town
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:39 am @DrWilgy @Le petit poussin vote me thanks
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:42 am holy FUCK town is awful it’s actually funny omg, i don’t even know who wolves are cause townies are being wolves too
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:43 am neon lolololol after i die you better not blame me, you are responsible and must wim it up
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:43 am but yeah, everyone vote me thanks
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:48 am i take 0 responsibility for this loss
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:48 am i am not at fault and cannot be blamed
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:58 am the actual situation doesn’t even matter, it’s thatyou’re wrong on me and now you’re gonna pay the price and i will painfully show you
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:59 am ima close this tab now, i hope for bad luck d2
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:01 am @Neon good fucking luck d2, you better fucking compensate for my ML
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:02 am but i don’t think you’ll do anything d2
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:13 am @RondoDimBuckle vote me
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:52 am god i fucking hate this
In hedgehog, she started off as a townleader, received measly 3 votes, and then unleashed this upon us

in this game - she started off as a townleader, received some votes, and did what she did. u guys can judge for yourselves lol
I see your point about her tone, but on the other hand I feel like she's putting lengthier explanations into it this time, even if it's the same tone? God, I never thought I'd try to solve someone specifically off of their AtE posts but there aren't a ton of other things from lucy to work off of right now, which is a shame. Like I don't actually think her readlist completely sucks except for the weird "one in Kate/wind" but maybe that's because Kate seems to be awol and I've been hedgy as usual.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:58 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:39 am I want to say seanzie is town because I like their posts, and I also want to say tutuu is towny because I agree with some of her takes and can follow the logic, but then I think that's too many townreads and I wonder where I'm wrong.
What about my posts do you like specifically?
They're direct and to the point
And also I think the logic has been straightforward to follow. You didn't overexplain, you didn't talk yourself in circles, etc.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:48 pm
Pocket attempt denied
LOL

Stop ur trying too hard to sound villagery and it's making me scum read you more
Reverse pocket attempt also denied.

I'm not trying. Stop having skill issues.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:17 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:09 pm Hi at lunch.

I'm a lot more certain about lucy wolf. That ate was a lot like lucy when she's wolfing. She even admitted she ates a lot more as wolf numerous times.

I don't think neon/lucy are wolves together. Yes the Unvote on lucy is bad but it fits into neon being sensitive. Neon is a lot more ruthless as wolf and when we wolf together she kept pushing me without care. I don't see that here. (game in question is uhh hot fuzz iirc)

Tutuu and Seanzie feel towny. Seanzie feels way more comfortable in thread compared to goc and hedgehog.
same im completely and utterly tunneled on lucy mafia

her last legacy being that im mafia (when i know thats wrong) also doesnt help me find her town

ill consider your take on neon. i thought that it's suspicious because i thought their plan was just to AtE a bit and then stop doing it, and not bus lucy all the way, hence unvoting lucy. and when that failed (lucy not getting away with it again) - both of them voting me when im town (and supposedly right on them mafia, if i am at all)

porscha
seanzie
sabi

dennis
lily

neon

lucy
So... Now Kate has disappeared off your readlist?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:50 pm

Perhaps fill me in?
... You can read wilgz.

You aren't impressing me. You are too busy trying to cozy up to people and not actually solving. Do something
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:50 pm

Perhaps fill me in?
... You can read wilgz.

You aren't impressing me. You are too busy trying to cozy up to people and not actually solving. Do something
This is a shit take. I have read what I have so far and I've drawn two reads from it.

I will read more but that'll take time.
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:01 pm So... Now Kate has disappeared off your readlist?
yes - why does this matter so much wolf?

whatchu gonna do about it? vote me?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like option
1. Wilgs needs some help getting into the game and has requested that trying to gain insight.
2. Wilgs is wolf and just decided to pocket two players arbitrarily.

Even if you think it is two, why would you as town, not enable 1 when 1 was asked for on the chance of being wrong?
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lucy stop self voting
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:40 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:38 am Oops forgot to say 109

This is 110 though lol
u do realize you’ve used 125 posts to kill the strongest town who you just saw get nked by mafia 3x in a row and hard push 2 mafia

then you decide to push her for no reason d1 and do nothing else

and again waste all your posts

and wonder why you have a low win rate?
why is neon not a wolf?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:50 pm

I sorta feel the same way about them. They didnt describe strong reads one way or another, but I also didnt feel pinged by what they said. I usually agreed with it or felt that it was a reasonable stance to have at that moment in time. What pinged you?
The "I have some initial reads" post was the first time, and then a townread of me because they "liked my posts", which they didn't respond after I asked them to clarify.

Looking at their ISO now, they are extremely wishy-washy, and seem to not want to say anything concrete about anything. Voting Rondo to "summon them" is also extremely safe and doomed to failure.

They definitely fit among someone who would be okay going unnoticed in all the in-fighting that has been happening. In fact,

[VOTE: WindwardAway] aubergine

@falcon45ca whenever you get on, you know what to do.
Yes, surprise, I've been out of the thread. And the last time I entered the thread in a game on this site I got death tunnelled instantly by Rondo, which is specifically why I wanted to bait a reaction from him in *this* game.

You can vote me out today if you want over Lucy cause I don't really have strong feelings on flipping her, idc.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:28 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:47 am sabi/porscha/seanzie/lily/windward/neon/tutuu/pyxxy

everyone’s suspected me

i can’t save myself, i’m just gonna die d2 if not today

meh, at least i can’t be blamed
You said you were gonna be the n1 nk anyway so unless you didnt believe that then why are you being crybaby?

Go to sleep. Take a note from a toddler
If you could give the sleep note to my toddler I'd appreciate he's been running me ragged
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”