(host, mod, other)
45%

Total votes: 11
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 95

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 0

Post by falcon45ca »

You're gonna tell me that one is not light years ahead of the other?

Please. Wilgy is Maf, it's totes obv
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 122

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:25 pm You're gonna tell me that one is not light years ahead of the other?

The former probably tastes of love and care, the latter probably tastes of excessive fondant.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Pie is Magic Johnson, Cake is Michael Jordan

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:25 pm You're gonna tell me that one is not light years ahead of the other?

The former probably tastes of love and care, the latter probably tastes of excessive fondant.

Pffffft, you can't even measure love and care, your pie argument has been reduced to intangibles
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 122

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:35 pm

Pffffft, you can't even measure love and care, your pie argument has been reduced to intangibles
Hahaha, you fool. You can't even quantify love and care? Basic concepts that can be exactly measured in measuring cups per my gammy's old ingredients?

This must be the normal for team cake.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:37 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:35 pm

Hahaha, you fool. You can't even quantify love and care? Basic concepts that can be exactly measured in measuring cups per my gammy's old ingredients?

This must be the normal for team cake.
Look, I'll not say an unkind word about your gammy's old recipe, but it's clear you're not a Doctor.

More like a cheap charlatan...a purveyor of quackery, a hustlin' huckster.

I bet you'd grift for Goop
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 102

Post by S~V~S »

It’s a good thing Eloh isnt playing; she’d beat pie loving bottoms with her wooden spoon if she was.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

@Spacedaisy
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

*says some witty way to egg on the fight between wilgy and falcon*

Fight! Fight! Fight!
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:04 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:00 pm Team Cake. Pie crust is a pain to make, and I don’t love the texture.

While cake can literally be anything. My fave is an orange cranberry cake with orange icing. Yum. My Moms recipe.
YEAAAAAAHHH CAKE REPRESENT

THIS IS WHY YOU'RE MY FAVORITE
@fingersplints MK tbh :shifty:
;)
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

some cakes are good, but I prefer pies 90% ofbthe time.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:36 pm some cakes are good, but I prefer pies 90% ofbthe time.
This should count.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 222

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:36 am
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:35 am
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:47 am
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:17 am I know at least 1 wolf so far.
Is it you?
no
Is it me?
Maybe it’s the friends we made along the way?

Buuuuut, it’s probably Mac for trying to end the fluff phase early and reading fluff as anything other than NAI

GG guys I solved the game
That sounds pretty normal to me tbh
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:53 am
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:47 am
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:17 am I know at least 1 wolf so far.
Is it you?
no
Is it me?
No you're number 2.
Hooray

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:29 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:54 am Also some fluff is fluff and other fluff is fur trying to look like fluff so to suggest fluff isn't readable is at best, incorrect.
Do you think mafia isn’t capable of making fluff posts?

I’d say the fluff heavy players can do said fluff as town or mafia since there isn’t some secondary meaning to it.
I've never fluffed as mafia

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 117

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:54 am Also some fluff is fluff and other fluff is fur trying to look like fluff so to suggest fluff isn't readable is at best, incorrect.

I’d say the fluff heavy players can do said fluff as town or mafia since there isn’t some secondary meaning to it.
I've never fluffed as mafia
Really?

I always read fluff especially D0 fluff as NAI and cast a very suspicious gaze at anyone that tries to say it isn’t.

Chiefly for 3 reasons.

1. Mafia imo are weakest D1 so they need something to cling onto.

2. I’ve seen so many times town getting voted off for dumb reasons the top two being “slips” or “fluff” look if by 24 hours into D1 someone is still only talking about cake and pie sure that’s a big ping, but to care D0 especially with this crowd? Nah that’s not very townish imo

3. Every time mafia lead or are on a wagon they need an escape hatch to not get the blame. The excuse of “Well thst fluff seemed wolfy” is a great way to lead or cause a wagon without getting much blowback
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also the fact Mac just dropped that, without saying who or calling them out is a baddie move. He’s planting seeds and seeing what takes root. So whoever someone else calls out for their fluff being fake will also be who he meant.

Right now I’m 100% on board to vote Mac.

(Please note I might be being paranoid so if I am I need someone to tell me that) :p
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:49 pm Also the fact Mac just dropped that, without saying who or calling them out is a baddie move. He’s planting seeds and seeing what takes root. So whoever someone else calls out for their fluff being fake will also be who he meant.

Right now I’m 100% on board to vote Mac.

(Please note I might be being paranoid so if I am I need someone to tell me that) :p
Please note to my note, that person can’t be Mac it has to be someone else
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Mafia try to blend in. It's often stilted and awkward. Mafia are worried about how they sound and are very careful with their words.

I've never caught someone based off this but I've seen others do it and I'm certain Mac could. Trying to discredit early reads is a weird flex.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 145

Post by MacDougall »

What the hell are you talking about
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:53 pm

What are you talking about?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:51 pm Mafia try to blend in. It's often stilted and awkward. Mafia are worried about how they sound and are very careful with their words.

I've never caught someone based off this but I've seen others do it and I'm certain Mac could. Trying to discredit early reads is a weird flex.
Except it wasn’t an early read since he didn’t name someone he planted a seed to cause a misvote.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:54 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:51 pm Mafia try to blend in. It's often stilted and awkward. Mafia are worried about how they sound and are very careful with their words.

Except it wasn’t an early read since he didn’t name someone he planted a seed to cause a misvote.
You almost certainly don't actually believe this lol

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:55 pm

I almost certainly do.

I don’t see how you can see it as anything other than seed planting.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:53 pm

Posts don't need to be anything at all to be read. Nervousness and overt blendiness can be read whether or not something is fluff or on topic. I wish never to read the word fluff again in my life btw.

Me dropping that I have a scumread and not saying who is something I do regularly as either alignment. By all means sus me but keep your suspicions rational sir or I will be forced to spank your bottom.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:56 pm

I almost certainly do.

Other things it could be include; a real thought, a reaction test, a complete joke, blindness and dizziness, flatulence, nausea and death.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:58 pm

I almost certainly do.

Other things it could be include; a real thought, a reaction test, a complete joke, blindness and dizziness, flatulence, nausea and death.
Mac is lock town lol

Also I love you Mac.

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:56 pm

Posts don't need to be anything at all to be read. Nervousness and overt blendiness can be read whether or not something is fluff or on topic. I wish never to read the word fluff again in my life btw.

Me dropping that I have a scumread and not saying who is something I do regularly as either alignment. By all means sus me but keep your suspicions rational sir or I will be forced to spank your bottom.
I’d make a joke about being spanked but I don’t want [Kate hunting me down for corrupting her child. :p

On a more serious note if it’s a tone based I guess I could see that. But, I still maintain that fluff is typically NAI it’s fluff after all. (Imma use that word a lot this game to annoy you pls don’t vig me)

But, I’m not gonna get into that since I think that’s more of a difference in playstyle and I have in the past tone read entrances as bad. :shrug:

I think in this case it’ll depend who you think is wolfy based off their fluff and that’ll determine if I think you’re wolfy for thinking that fluff is wolf fluff.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:02 pm

I almost certainly do.

Mac is lock town lol

Also I love you Mac.
No
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay I’m bored of this conversation

Someone else should post something for me to argue about. :srsnod: :srsnod: :srsnod:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Or I can just keep talking to myself like a crazy person that works too
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:06 pm

I almost certainly do.

Mac is lock town lol

Also I love you Mac.
No
Yes. It's okay your free to be wrong but Mac is the most obvious towny I've ever seen in a N0 lol.

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:12 pm

I almost certainly do.

Mac is lock town lol

Also I love you Mac.
No
Yes. It's okay your free to be wrong but Mac is the most obvious towny I've ever seen in a N0 lol.
Okay, but if he’s pocketing you and deep wolfing imma whine about it next game. :p
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Spacedaisy »

Hey folks, just posting before I go back and check in. Had some anxiety last night and went to bed early instead of coming in and playing. So now I get to catch up. Fun. Luckily you are a quieter bunch and I don't have 20 gazillion posts to read.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Niiiice, I just realized this is Day 0. I'm even less behind than I expected. Score.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:56 pm

I’d make a joke about being spanked but I don’t want [Kate hunting me down for corrupting her child. :p

On a more serious note if it’s a tone based I guess I could see that. But, I still maintain that fluff is typically NAI it’s fluff after all. (Imma use that word a lot this game to annoy you pls don’t vig me)

But, I’m not gonna get into that since I think that’s more of a difference in playstyle and I have in the past tone read entrances as bad. :shrug:

I think in this case it’ll depend who you think is wolfy based off their fluff and that’ll determine if I think you’re wolfy for thinking that fluff is wolf fluff.
:charlieblackmon:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:40 pm Niiiice, I just realized this is Day 0. I'm even less behind than I expected. Score.
Your n0 votes matters more than any vote has ever mattered in the history of mattering. So take it very seriously when you vote pie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:15 pm

I almost certainly do.

Mac is lock town lol

Also I love you Mac.
No
Okay, but if he’s pocketing you and deep wolfing imma whine about it next game. :p
In what universe am I pocketing Neon with our interactions and not the other way around?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dessert Decisions

Snack time was approaching fast, and the playroom was still divided.

“Cake is clearly better” some said while others went on about the variety that pie gives.

“Guy I really think we should just have apple slices!” Neon interjected and was ignored by all

“Hern dissen cannen only be settlennd by a mooppent bakenn-off! Bork Bork” said the Swedish Chef

And so that’s how the Muppets decided to host the Great Muppet Bake-off and finally prove which was better. Pie or Cake.

It is now Day 1. You have 48 hours.

Poll:
8BAC9712-66E6-4FC7-A09E-38C50E3980C8.jpeg
8BAC9712-66E6-4FC7-A09E-38C50E3980C8.jpeg (165.43 KiB) Viewed 590 times
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 1

Post by S~V~S »

OK it's time to make a tiny bit of fluff, like a tiny dandelion seed, into a cotton ball.

I want Mac to spill
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:04 pm

I almost certainly do.

Mac is lock town lol

Also I love you Mac.
No
In what universe am I pocketing Neon with our interactions and not the other way around?
Hmm good point.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:04 pm

I almost certainly do.

Mac is lock town lol

Also I love you Mac.
No
Sometimes y'all seem to have a mutual pocketing going on.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: SVS] aubergine
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:09 pm Okay I’m bored of this conversation

Someone else should post something for me to argue about. :srsnod: :srsnod: :srsnod:
You smell bad try arguing that
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:32 pm

:ponder:

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
ImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I don't think posting off topic D0 means anything because I think it sets the mood for the rest of the game. And I'd rather not have a dead, emotionless thread I want to have some fun and animation
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:34 pm

This isn't an actual argument try again wolf
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:34 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:34 pm

This isn't an actual argument try again wolf

Only a mafia member would say I smelled bad since I in fact smell amazing.

Like a freshly washed pair of sheets or grass after being mowe or idk something else that smells good.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:30 pm [VOTE: SVS] aubergine
:haha:

Ha ha how did I know.

C'mon be a nice boy and tell me why.