Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 2)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:48 pm Remove Rondo. I read Roxy's ISO and it's fairly strongly townie.

Remaining 4 are my POE.
ok back to being happy on Mac but not happy that he was on me in the first place
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:48 pm jack/kate/rondo/sig

3/4 or 4/4
show your work
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:48 pm Remove Rondo. I read Roxy's ISO and it's fairly strongly townie.

Remaining 4 are my POE.
bruh i thought you had a godread on rondo ugh
LOL! No one has a god read on me because they dont exist. Look at Ender in the last game we played with. Called me scum all game when I was town. I am impossible to read and I like it that way. Just accept that I randed a slot that was obv town and I dont need to play my games.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NGL I cant be fucked today and Mac is my town leader so probably just going to lean there unless someone has hard proof the previous slot was scummy. Bad luck on your Rand Dunya
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JDizz10
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: JDizz

Post by JDizz10 »

lucy wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:56 am
JDizz10 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:44 am Yo, I got a bit busy with real life stuff. Who wants to give me a brief rundown of what's been happening? I'll love you long time <3
iso me/hollowkatt/macdougal for almost 3 townies

i've claimed third party and i am townsiding, also lmao ur locktown status with me alive

i've sent a poe (players to be eliminated, or something similar) in my iso and you should read iso's and respond to posts and give thoughts on their alignments

another important thing in forum mafia which we should've done in our home community is to eliminate the counter wagon so i suggest you vote jack instead of me

otherwise not much has happened, it's a pretty slow game because of the post cap and because i am confirmed not mafia (because i am third party) you can trust my reads

if you want to know anything specific but that's about where we are
I Definitely did not have a town read on you through pages 15 or so. I'll read your iso and see if I can trust you. I would assume you are mafia claiming 3p. I would even bet that you were scrappy. Is scrappy still around?
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

My initial reads from day 1 are @Chihiro @lucy and @pyxxy as lean mafia. @CRichard @Roxy and @sig as lean town. And null for the others
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

JDizz10 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:03 am
JDizz10 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:44 am Yo, I got a bit busy with real life stuff. Who wants to give me a brief rundown of what's been happening? I'll love you long time <3

i've claimed third party and i am townsiding, also lmao ur locktown status with me alive

i've sent a poe (players to be eliminated, or something similar) in my iso and you should read iso's and respond to posts and give thoughts on their alignments

another important thing in forum mafia which we should've done in our home community is to eliminate the counter wagon so i suggest you vote jack instead of me

otherwise not much has happened, it's a pretty slow game because of the post cap and because i am confirmed not mafia (because i am third party) you can trust my reads

I Definitely did not have a town read on you through pages 15 or so. I'll read your iso and see if I can trust you. I would assume you are mafia claiming 3p. I would even bet that you were scrappy. Is scrappy still around?
i am scrappy, but that's also why i'm not mafia
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

also @Jackofhearts2005 as lean town
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

lucy wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:08 am
JDizz10 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:03 am

i am scrappy, but that's also why i'm not mafia
I KNEW IT. I know you so well... You gave yourself away using ChatGPT
JDizz10

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by JDizz10 »

lucy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:55 am
sig wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:52 am
lucy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:42 am
sig wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:33 am
lucy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:04 am @sig why do you tr me
Well I don’t think your mafia based off your general reaction to me. Calling me anti town, bringing up a past game, and then voting me while admitting I was town doesn’t seem like something you’d do as mafia. Granted I’ve not played with you as mafia, but it seems more towny.

Plus you’ve got almost the same tone as GoC and I correctly clocked you as town there pretty early.

Now if you did/do try to get me voted off for past games or if you start playing in an anti town manner I’d change my opinion but so far I’m fairly confident in my view and just like GoC if I think your cases are sound or you have info I’d follow, but I’m not gonna just blindly do what you say without that.

What do you think of Roxy and Sean?
at this point in day 1 do you agree it'd have been horrible to vote sit scrappy?

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

I wanna say no to be an asshole, but yes you were right :p

I do think it was worth entertaining, but given what’s happened today we’ve got a pretty solid chance of hitting mafia.
i will say this explicitly for current game and future games

take me at a higher than normal credibility, generally i am right and i am good at mafia and i will continuously demonstrate this
Always so humble...
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:24 pm @sig if i’m right about something, you in particular don’t wanna vote me because there’s something interesting about you i can point out
So vague, what does this mean?
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:22 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:19 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:16 pm you forget, my position is that you waste 2 lynches on me or i townside

the former option is strictly losing for town and you’re free to try it, i won’t stop town from losing if they wanna kill me
Except you aren’t town siding and the fact that at the time like 2 votes was enough to make you say you won’t post or help town means you’re attempting to hold the town hostage
town voting me is holding the town hostage, i’m responding to that in a pro mafia way

vote me and use 3 lynches to remove me from the game

don’t vote me and let my townside

nothing is unclear about this
This post you say 3 lynches and the next couple you say 2. Which is it?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

1) humble yes
2) vague yes
3) who knows
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:40 am
JDizz10 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:19 am
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:57 pm
Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:39 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:23 pm
Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:21 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:30 am

that isn't the cold hard rule in TS fyi.

i read the chihiro debacle with pyxxy with role pm lingo, which i specifically ban from happening from my games for the purpose of how gross it is and icky and stuff, and have a town lean on chihiro and pyxxy out of it for different reasons.
well yeah cause its gross, which why i specifically got pissed at pyxxy for reading into it.

Also I don't think I am that over the place with the scrappy slot, I think anyone thats hard focused on it over scum hunting is probablly mafia themself.
This sentence makes me wolfread you though.
Literally why? Again I don't understand this sites meta when comes to 3rd parties. Like if the sites meta is losing to 3rd parties thats not the fault of the 3rd party existing, thats the fault of town.
Yea town ignoring third parties.

Having said I’m like 99% sure I know who’s behind the sock so I’m good moving off them for now. IF, I think easier are wolf siding I’ll out the main then vote them off win win.

Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:30 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:07 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:03 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:02 pm

Why is sig outed? I see sig being pushed literally every game he is in, like in Cartomancy. Do you all actually wolfread him or is it "hmmm sig is playing antitown must be wolf" like lucy is doing?
Sig didn't know that the scooby doo villians were town.

I’m semi here about to go into a meeting then I’ll catch up.

This is wrong?
u coming back into the thread after being gone for a bith to immediatly comment on this post pings me, unless you skip back reading to check mentions of you??
Yup I always try to respond to notifications/search my name first, then I read the most recent posts, then I go back and do a catch up. I’m used to being chronically behind in high volume games so for me it makes the most sense to address anything I’m engaging on vs going through pages or random stuff. Granted this game is pretty low key so that won’t be an issue here, but that’s standard NAI practice for me
Can you please give specific reason for how you think you know the sock? You don’t have to out them but how do you think you know who it is?
Can you give a specific reason for how you think not playing the game is pro-town?
I don't understand what you mean by this
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

Multiple of my town reads got subbed out. That is kind of sad.
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

@lucy Please explain why you being scrappy means you're not mafia. And don't just say because you're 3p. Everything you have said since day 1 leads me to think you are scum, and claiming 3p and scrappy don't change that
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JDizz10 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:41 am @lucy Please explain why you being scrappy means you're not mafia. And don't just say because you're 3p. Everything you have said since day 1 leads me to think you are scum, and claiming 3p and scrappy don't change that
1) you townreads are still the same alignment
2) i've been consistently plyaying mafia for the past 8 months here and i have over 15,000 posts among these sites and accounts. my playstyle has changed drastically
3) i did not claim under pressure, there was no mafia incentive for me to claim. I was virtually consensus town and nobody was suspecting me, what mafia motivation do i have to claim?

there aren't any other reasons for me to really claim, i wasn't caught being mafia and i wasn't copped (there aren't cops in these games), i claimed by my own volition and i've been townsiding even if we disagree on reads

why do you believe i'm scum?
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

I’m tired
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Creature »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:51 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:44 pm Damn I don't have a lot of motivation for this game.

Why are we wagoning lucy?

Perhaps it might be a good idea to wagon other people, but I still want to lynch Jack the most here.
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN CREATURE
Been too busy. I am trying to finish college stuff. I am afraid I might not be able to pay attention to this game. Especially when there are way too many players to resolve yet.
CRichard wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:54 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:44 pm Damn I don't have a lot of motivation for this game.

Perhaps it might be a good idea to wagon other people, but I still want to lynch Jack the most here.
Lucy claimed 3rd party, yet she is town siding way more than the town is doing collectively right now.
I can see myself voting Jack to resolve D1 CW.
Jack might have asked about what info we get in the world they flip town and it's this.
Town/Town wagons would imply that the mafia were comfortable with the wagons, and the odds are that not all the mafia were voting on the main wagons.
The Mafia would have no reason to rock the boat. as it isn't one of their own staring death in the face.
It's common to see mafia stay off town/town wagons, to lessen accountability if/when towns get mislunched.
Oh so lucy is claiming Scrappy Doo? Not surprised at all tbh.

Meh, we can't tell whether lucy is townsiding or not until we have flipped wolves. But I prob have other players I want to sort first.
sig wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:58 pm

Can you shed light on Omegas claim that you can town lock her
I completely missed what Omega claimed. What was it?
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 92

Post by falcon45ca »

JDizz10 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:40 am Multiple of my town reads got subbed out. That is kind of sad.
[VOTE: JD] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141

Post by hollowkatt »

when rondo posts to mac it feels a little slimy. maybe it's conf bias but meh
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Scotty wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 pm Effective immediately, @MacDougall is replacing @CRichard. Any votes cast for CRichard will be for Macdougall. Please do not discuss substitutions.
Oh that's new.

I want to see how Mac perceives Jack.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:16 am when rondo posts to mac it feels a little slimy. maybe it's conf bias but meh
Just about as slimy as I think this post is
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:35 pm My gosh this game is actually kind of easy to read. Let's stop talking about Lucy.

Rondo is obviously not town. Creature is naked town. Sig and HK are town. Neon is town. More to come.
Oh cool we're agreeing onto something.

I think CRichard was fairly towny so I'll give you that.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

JDizz10 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:06 am My initial reads from day 1 are Chihiro lucy and pyxxy as lean mafia. CRichard Roxy and sig as lean town. And null for the others
lolMac
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:27 am
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:16 am when rondo posts to mac it feels a little slimy. maybe it's conf bias but meh
Just about as slimy as I think this post is
I think I struck a nerve
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Creature wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:59 am

Been too busy. I am trying to finish college stuff. I am afraid I might not be able to pay attention to this game. Especially when there are way too many players to resolve yet.

Lucy claimed 3rd party, yet she is town siding way more than the town is doing collectively right now.
Jack might have asked about what info we get in the world they flip town and it's this.
Town/Town wagons would imply that the mafia were comfortable with the wagons, and the odds are that not all the mafia were voting on the main wagons.
The Mafia would have no reason to rock the boat. as it isn't one of their own staring death in the face.
It's common to see mafia stay off town/town wagons, to lessen accountability if/when towns get mislunched.

Meh, we can't tell whether lucy is townsiding or not until we have flipped wolves. But I prob have other players I want to sort first.

Are you just mafia again?

I told you how to act when you roll mafia after the mash
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Creature you sadden me
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Also where is my award you were supposed to recommend me for?

:huh:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Alright back for save the day ketchup attempt 2
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Dennis »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:51 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:48 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:40 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 pm i’m not gonna post anymore until votes are off me
i won’t self pres on dunya
So that's a problem because I wanted to ask you something, since you've been very adamant on CR being town

Entertaining a world where CR(/Mac now) flips mafia, what happens to your PoE and reads? Who's he partnered with?
they’re fucked, but as cr mentioned i’ve read him correctly as scum and as town in two recent games and he’s basically conf scum rn
Can I get a name. Who's your top townread/scumread/anything really because "they're fucked" doesn't say a lot. Though I agree that mac so far has made this slot look better.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

What's the Dunya case? Because I had her down as town. Granted, based on only a few posts but also Dunya isn't a player who falls off as a wolf specifically.

I assume Lucy is being voted cause hail mary punting.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

cause 3p claim
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I'm mixing my metaphors. Punting. Not hail mary.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:16 pm
Chihiro wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:15 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:12 pm
Chihiro wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:50 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:47 pm I'm voting obvs wolf dunya. Lucy hopefully can be resolved in a meaningful way soon but I don't have the ability to do so at the moment and I'm less concerned with voting off the claimed 3p than I am wolfy people.
Yeah well im certain atleast 2 of the lucy voters are scum
you tell me who yours are and I'll tell you mine.
if i have to pick, its prob neon and the replacement forgot the name lol.
I go with Rondo and Wigly as wolves on the lucy wagon. I get why you think Neon and I'm not discounting that but I think the way she managed crich while also engaging with other people felt pretty good
I don't remember Neon managing CR and other people. Neon and CR were the two who fmpov were keeping the argument alive. They both ran down their post count so Neon literally can't engage with other people. Kate is the only one left with posts (well mac has posts but CR didn't have any)
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:24 pm @sig if i’m right about something, you in particular don’t wanna vote me because there’s something interesting about you i can point out
??? What does this mean? Why say that you can point something interesting out to the entire thread and then not? This is teasing the thread which is frustrating especially coming from a 3p who claims to be townsiding. Also I believe sig was voting you at this point anyways.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Elaborate please

The problem with this is, you are never truly trustworthy to me. At any point in the game you could turn around and start scumsiding to keep the game going or push your prediction getting killed. I know you have given other ways of both of us winning but what if you're just lying? And there's not really a way to prove you aren't which I realize is frustrating but that's how it is. I think so far you have been townsiding but how long will it last? That's what's been ringing through my head for a while now.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:10 pm What's the Dunya case? Because I had her down as town. Granted, based on only a few posts but also Dunya isn't a player who falls off as a wolf specifically.

I assume Lucy is being voted cause hail mary punting.
She threw a lot of questions out, and didn't follow up. I had general weird vibes from her and she voted me for no engagement then faded out. Hollowkatt explains it in more detail and has more experience with dunya, let me grab the quote
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:11 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:49 pm @hollowkatt what makes dunya an obvious wolf to you? You've been preaching for a dunya kill for a while now.
the lack of any town posting in her ISO bar like two posts. The rest of them are very fluffy very underwhelming and my experience with dunya is that she earnestly cares about solving when she is town. I don't see anything resembling that in her posting. Combine that with basically vanishing today when today was going to be contentious given how EOD went down and I have some large concerns there.

A lot of what she did was throw questions at people and then never follow up on them and generally speaking that's the sign of a wolf that struggles to get into the game and is looking for a way to appear to be participating without having to get down and dirty with reads and making statements about the alignments of other players. There's no single smoking gun that says "dunya is a wolf" but there is a lot of circumstantial evidence that would indicate they are.

If she comes into the thread and posts well, makes some statement type posts, gives reads, and follows up on what she asked about D1 before we get into the EOD run up I'll re-evaluate.
@Jackofhearts2005 here's the Dunya case that really sold me
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:34 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:08 pm Ya know if you ISO CR and do a word search for "Jack", you'll get 20 matches...and almost none of them have anything to do at all with actually reading Jack or engaging with him
This post is ungood.
Nah, it's fine.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JDizz10 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:37 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:40 am
JDizz10 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:19 am
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:57 pm
Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:39 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:23 pm
Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:21 pm

well yeah cause its gross, which why i specifically got pissed at pyxxy for reading into it.

Also I don't think I am that over the place with the scrappy slot, I think anyone thats hard focused on it over scum hunting is probablly mafia themself.
This sentence makes me wolfread you though.
Literally why? Again I don't understand this sites meta when comes to 3rd parties. Like if the sites meta is losing to 3rd parties thats not the fault of the 3rd party existing, thats the fault of town.
Yea town ignoring third parties.

Having said I’m like 99% sure I know who’s behind the sock so I’m good moving off them for now. IF, I think easier are wolf siding I’ll out the main then vote them off win win.

Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:30 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:07 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:03 pm

Sig didn't know that the scooby doo villians were town.

I’m semi here about to go into a meeting then I’ll catch up.

This is wrong?
u coming back into the thread after being gone for a bith to immediatly comment on this post pings me, unless you skip back reading to check mentions of you??
Yup I always try to respond to notifications/search my name first, then I read the most recent posts, then I go back and do a catch up. I’m used to being chronically behind in high volume games so for me it makes the most sense to address anything I’m engaging on vs going through pages or random stuff. Granted this game is pretty low key so that won’t be an issue here, but that’s standard NAI practice for me
Can you please give specific reason for how you think you know the sock? You don’t have to out them but how do you think you know who it is?
Can you give a specific reason for how you think not playing the game is pro-town?
I don't understand what you mean by this
It means you're not playing the game, and I'm curious if you think that's pro-town
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:38 am
Creature wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:59 am

Are you just mafia again?

I told you how to act when you roll mafia after the mash
You should be pretty much able to tell the difference between my D1 in this game and in the mash.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Yeah….I don’t see that in Dunya’s iso. I’m not gonna hard defend a player with literally zero posts today and who ducked early into D1 but I see her take a few hard stances and I don’t see a lot of worthless prods. The defending of Sig in particular looks good to me. Defending Seanzie less so because it didn’t really do anything. The only weird bit I see is asking Chihiro why something they said seemed personal and Chihiro was like “It wasn’t.” :shrug2:

Super disappointing we’re essentially at “D1 CW, claimed 3P or zero poster.”

Can’t blame anyone but myself but I was kinda hoping with two players (CR and Neon) almost postcapping immediately and then another day and a half going by that someone would have a better solve.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:32 am
JDizz10 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:06 am My initial reads from day 1 are Chihiro lucy and pyxxy as lean mafia. CRichard Roxy and sig as lean town. And null for the others
lolMac
Oh lol I got JDizz10 and Mac mixed up.

Thank fuck that's not Mac wolfreading pyxxy D1.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

HK is Roxy? Who is Mac replacing?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:40 pm HK is Roxy? Who is Mac replacing?
Rondo is Roxy, I believe. Mac is crichard.

Hk was fingersplints I think.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Oh @hollowkatt also, I thought Seanzie’s push on Sig for “slipping” that he didn’t know villains were town couldn’t possibly be real. If town is monsters/villains and wolves are the mystery gang, the only players who wouldn’t know that are 3P. This was pointed out several times but Seanzie insisted.

I know it’s worth fuck all atp but for full disclosure.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kate wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:40 pm HK is Roxy? Who is Mac replacing?

Right right. Thanks. Imagine replacing a player D2 who postcapped like 6 hours in. I hope Scotty have Mac some posts.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:12 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:16 pm
Chihiro wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:15 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:12 pm
Chihiro wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:50 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:47 pm I'm voting obvs wolf dunya. Lucy hopefully can be resolved in a meaningful way soon but I don't have the ability to do so at the moment and I'm less concerned with voting off the claimed 3p than I am wolfy people.
Yeah well im certain atleast 2 of the lucy voters are scum
you tell me who yours are and I'll tell you mine.
if i have to pick, its prob neon and the replacement forgot the name lol.
I go with Rondo and Wigly as wolves on the lucy wagon. I get why you think Neon and I'm not discounting that but I think the way she managed crich while also engaging with other people felt pretty good
I don't remember Neon managing CR and other people. Neon and CR were the two who fmpov were keeping the argument alive. They both ran down their post count so Neon literally can't engage with other people. Kate is the only one left with posts (well mac has posts but CR didn't have any)
by managing I mean neon was able to continue engaging with other people while also snarking at crich. I think the whole thing was stupid as fuck. What I can't figure out is if crich posted like a cornered wolf or a townie who went completely off the deep end.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:47 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:43 pm

Right right. Thanks. Imagine replacing a player D2 who postcapped like 6 hours in. I hope Scotty have Mac some posts.
yeah scotty said mac has the full 80 because he's new eyes, here's the post:
Scotty wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:00 pm In case anyone asks, Macdougall and Rondo each have an 80 post limit today, since they are technically new sets of eyes
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Return to “Previous Rackets”