Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 2)

Post by Kate »

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:23 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:10 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:05 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:02 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:56 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:55 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:53 pm

Neon salty and crying in wolfchat. Get owned!
You know... I'm really trying to not be toxic anymore so how about you post something that matters and stop spamming your post count with this useless shit kthx
If you say so outed mafia.
Just admit you overpressed on pushing me, and maybe I'll show you mercy.
What?
Neon outed themselves as mafia pushing me. Going to cry in wolf chat with them too?
No, I mean what town takes mercy on whom they have as outed Maf?

Town take no quarter with "outed Maf"...so why are you giving them an out, if that's what you truly believe?
Perhaps it's because I try to be nice to other players on the other side of my screen even if I think they're outed mafia.
How you acted tonight was "nice?"

I'll keep that in mind.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Post by CRichard »

Kate wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:26 pm

You know... I'm really trying to not be toxic anymore so how about you post something that matters and stop spamming your post count with this useless shit kthx
What?
Neon outed themselves as mafia pushing me. Going to cry in wolf chat with them too?

Town take no quarter with "outed Maf"...so why are you giving them an out, if that's what you truly believe?
Perhaps it's because I try to be nice to other players on the other side of my screen even if I think they're outed mafia.

I'll keep that in mind.
So you out yourself as mafia to me and expect me not to accuse you?
Get over yourself.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:28 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:26 pm

What?

I'll keep that in mind.
So you out yourself as mafia to me and expect me not to accuse you?
Get over yourself.
Accuse me all you want if thats what you think, but don't delude yourself into thinking you were nice.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Ok I'm really gonna walk away now bc this isn't productive and I'm just wasting posts.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Yall, have more fun
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 273

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Spoiler: show
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:16 am scooby dooby doo, where are you?
we got some work to do now
scooby dooby doo, where are you?
we need some help from you now

hello friends!

my name is dunya and i'm definitely not a doctor @DrWilgy
Meh opening
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:30 am
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:35 pm Mechanically speaking Third Parties possible should always mean that their existance is confirmed, otherwise, this game is bastard. Telling us its possible they exist but then not having any to me is false information. Where I come from games don't include this unless 3rd party exist, they don't say they may or may not exist.
that isn't the cold hard rule in TS fyi.

i read the chihiro debacle with pyxxy with role pm lingo, which i specifically ban from happening from my games for the purpose of how gross it is and icky and stuff, and have a town lean on chihiro and pyxxy out of it for different reasons.
Mech talk is like... mech talk. Wolves hidden in it sometimes.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:30 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:40 pm
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:30 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:27 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:22 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:07 pm Yay for town working together even if it was in the shadows

I still find you sus tho Chihiro, sorry
[VOTE: Chihiro] aubergine
So what did this fine fellow do? Please explain.
condensed
viewtopic.php?p=1024242#p1024242
Hmmm...

I like this. [VOTE: Chihiro] aubergine.

Also turns out votes are changeable, so that's nice.
Ignoring my thoughts on the post, isn't very pro town. Like I explained my own progression.
Are you advising that I am not pro town? I feel that this has been horrendously implied by my own points of 'I'm not feeling it' and further really don't feel like scouring the 8 pages that happened during N0 of a Racket.

By all means bury a wolf in front of me more so than what Pyxxy has provided on you and I may vote there if I find it sensible, just as I did with the mentioned suspicion on you.

If it's any consolation, I do find myself in agreement with both what you and Lucy are advising on Scrappy for now. If we don't know so much about the mechanics of the puppet, it doesn't make sense for the pro town answer to the puppet to just yeet it. Why would a game be designed to present slightly obfuscated mechanic, however it's still presented just for the answer to be 'break it immediately'. Feels like the type of adventurer who would do this would succumb to the attack of a mimic every single time.
who are you
Who are any of us really?
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:37 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:51 pm [VOTE: Sig] aubergine

literally more mafia aligned than literal 3p LMAO
this isn't a helpful way to communicate.

i read sig's iso, feels like Classic Town sig. i will not be voting there today.

some of y'all need to understand that different people play different ways, and TS especially historically has very bad experiences with 3ps scum-siding hard and costing town games.
I like this posts message but I've seen wolfs post these type of messages just as much as town so this is NAI. But good message.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:44 am
Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:30 pm I hate how there are three players at 3, 2 and 2 posts and then there's dunya who hasn't posted at all.
i missed you too, creature!

i was an observer n0. :ninja:
Nothing sauce
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:49 am i find it a bit strange how Chihiro (and lucy) was so opposed to sig's take on scrappy but is ok with neon being anti scrappy too and voting there and no where else till scrappy is eliminated.

i'd like to know why @Chihiro?

it felt ~personal~
This is a fair point at face value. But like it ignored a lot of intricacies around what was going on.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:52 am
Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:13 am Who can be Scrappy Doo?

lucy - No
Kate - No
pyxxy - No
Neon - Prob no
Dennis - No
Chihiro - Only if an alt of a good player
Jackofhearts2005 - Maybe
Roxy - Maybe
Creature - lol no
sig - No
DrWilgy - Prob no
Seanzie - No
CRichard - No?
falcon45ca - Maybe but prob no
JDizz10 - idk
DaughterOfOmega - Maybe
fingersplints - No
dunya - Most likely

Alternatively Scrappy Doo is a completely different player not on the playerlist
i am not scrappy.

too much wifom, but i would never claim d0 in any format or context lol.

i think it's sig and his wincon is to get scrappy sock eliminated d1. hehehe. only half joking tbh.
Weird post?
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:56 am [VOTE: Dennis] aubergine

heard a lot about dennis. didn't feel the engagement in this game so far.
Weird take?
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:14 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:55 pm Hey guys, just a heads up, it actually takes two lynch votes to get me out of this game. Or, if you want, I can help you decide who to lynch by voting with the majority of Dunya, Sig, and Lucy. Let's work together to win this game!
interesting to include me when i had 0 posts so i'm leaning it being someone who knows me

people this could be :

seanzie or fingersplints (but the whole "lesbians are cool" eliminates seanzie and splints i feel, not somthing they'd come up with)

Jack totally would...but too much in character posting and no jack-type typos o.o

the timing of scrappy's 3p claim is just bizarre, it's like an attempt at making us want to yeet them. playing like a jester-type of game who can only post night 0 and try to be the day 1 elim cos i have yet to see day 1 posts by them.

putting scrappy in (one of the most unlikeable characters) on n0 to reach some kind of condition for the player's vote count to be multiplied makes more sense to me (hence scrappy referring to three vote count power)

in conclusion, i actually think scrappy is a town player who had to claim 3p as part of their role, but not get elimmed d1 so their main role is activated or something and if they are eliminated d1, then their role isn't activated. :llama:
I liked this post D1 but I don't like it as much now... so take that for whatever.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:16 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:52 am Chihiro - Only if an alt of a good player
what does this mean
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:16 am
lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:59 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:49 am i find it a bit strange how Chihiro (and lucy) was so opposed to sig's take on scrappy but is ok with neon being anti scrappy too and voting there and no where else till scrappy is eliminated.

i'd like to know why @Chihiro?

it felt ~personal~
same argument and from experience i know i can’t change neon’s mind on policy chops
from experience, you also cannot change sig's
Meh. Nothing sauce.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:38 am
CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:18 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:14 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:55 pm Hey guys, just a heads up, it actually takes two lynch votes to get me out of this game. Or, if you want, I can help you decide who to lynch by voting with the majority of Dunya, Sig, and Lucy. Let's work together to win this game!
interesting to include me when i had 0 posts so i'm leaning it being someone who knows me

people this could be :

seanzie or fingersplints (but the whole "lesbians are cool" eliminates seanzie and splints i feel, not somthing they'd come up with)

Jack totally would...but too much in character posting and no jack-type typos o.o

the timing of scrappy's 3p claim is just bizarre, it's like an attempt at making us want to yeet them. playing like a jester-type of game who can only post night 0 and try to be the day 1 elim cos i have yet to see day 1 posts by them.

putting scrappy in (one of the most unlikeable characters) on n0 to reach some kind of condition for the player's vote count to be multiplied makes more sense to me (hence scrappy referring to three vote count power)

in conclusion, i actually think scrappy is a town player who had to claim 3p as part of their role, but not get elimmed d1 so their main role is activated or something and if they are eliminated d1, then their role isn't activated. :llama:
You can take me out of the puppet master of Scraggy PoE. As they're voting me.
I don't know if I believe that part about Scrappy being town forced to claim 3p. Yet somehow, that explanation feels a little too out there coming from you if you're mafia.
Tbh I expect you to come up with something less convoluted than lol!Scrappy is town forced to claim 3p, if you're mafia.
Mind you, this is our 1st game together so I'm not 100% confident on this read.
how is this a little too out there?
There's a lot of these questions in this iso where at a base level they seem like good questions that will help town but they are never extrapolated upon they are never going somewhere with the answers it's just onto the next mystery like an episode of lost. Its bad.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:39 am
CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:33 am Well it's bed time for me.
In seriousness, Seanzie not being towny to my knowledge and yet isn't the top wagon is noteworthy.
It doesn't mean lol!Lock mafia, yet it's nagl as the kids would say.
you and creature sussing seanzie for not lock towning himself immediately a few hours into d1 has been noted
The weirdest thing about this was that Seanzie was obv townie just hours into the day...*shrugs*
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:40 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:37 am Zoinks! Looks like Dunya has sniffed out something suspicious about Dennis. Could it be a clue to their true intentions? Only time will tell. I better keep an eye on those two, and see where this leads.
woof woof :biggrin:

is there a difference check between you and CRichard?
I... don't get this post
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:51 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:43 am Dearest Dunya, I do implore thee to bestow upon me your most sincere and insightful appraisals of the townspeople. Pray tell, who dost thou deem to be the most cunning and astute amongst us? And who, perchance, dost thou suspect may be harbouring malevolent intentions? Your guidance would be most appreciated, fair lady.
top town as of now:
you
chihiro
creature
falcon
sig
pyxxy

top wolfy as of now:
crichard
dennis
doo
drwilgy
This reads list night be based lol
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:57 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:40 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:34 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:32 pm Seriously, think about it. Killing me goes against the town win condition. I'm on the town's side and I have two votes to help them. What's the point of killing me when you're not even targeting mafia and only helping them reach parity? It doesn't make any sense!
You aren't on towns side. You are on your side. You are a threat to town.

It is never against my win con to remove a threat to town.
You uhh... also aren't... on town's side...

Good try though.
can you explain the first part why you think Neon isn't on town's side?
Meh? I dunno.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:58 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:55 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:51 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:43 am Dearest Dunya, I do implore thee to bestow upon me your most sincere and insightful appraisals of the townspeople. Pray tell, who dost thou deem to be the most cunning and astute amongst us? And who, perchance, dost thou suspect may be harbouring malevolent intentions? Your guidance would be most appreciated, fair lady.
top town as of now:
you
chihiro
creature
falcon
sig
pyxxy

top wolfy as of now:
crichard
dennis
doo
drwilgy
Why do you have a townread on Creature? Spill the tea, hun~
feels very natural, unhinged, transparent with his thoughts and reads--offering them without delay. spilling thoughts as they come without obvious ulterior motive. gut read says creature good.
I agree with this read so I'll call it townie
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:06 am
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:06 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:07 pm Idk about Scrappy yet but I also don't know about any of you. The ones pushing hardest for his elim are a bit pingy.

Not all 3p's are bad nor do we need to take them out D 1.

I also will not be voting in certain ways that people are pushing.
why?
because I can only trust myself and my pings not the others he has listed. They are no better than me at hunting baddies.

I also will not be voting for the location "short list" as proposed.

still reading but I think I know who is playing Scrappy.
@lucy too...

I think we should vote scrappy if we don't have a mafia slip or someone obviously wolfing. Anyone who believes they know who a mafia is, that would be preferable but I'd rather lynch a 3p that's threatening town than lynch a town on day 1, which is what usually happens.

I think we have to keep the thread from getting hijacked by him, too.
you're not yeeting the 3p controller, you're yeeting their extra alt. i would rather misyeet a town and get more info from the flip by taking a risk than yeet a sockpuppet account on d1.
This fits with the general conversation of D1 about the sock. Meh.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:08 am i'm not as vehemently against yeeting scrappy as lucy and chihiro are, i just don't want it d1 because scrappy could be out of our hair d2 anyway.
I... think this might be towny for like L0 reasons
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:11 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:29 am Roxy
pyxxy
falcon45ca

Chihiro
Lucy
JDizz10
Neon

Creature
sig
Kate
DaughterOfOmega
Seanzie
CRichard

DrWilgy
fingersplints
Dennis
dunya
can you explain your top town and top mafias?
Appears to be generating content but like... is this really generating value? I dunno these are questions I've asked as mafia to appear to be seeking info but town could do it to.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:14 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:13 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:08 am i'm not as vehemently against yeeting scrappy as lucy and chihiro are, i just don't want it d1 because scrappy could be out of our hair d2 anyway.
Zoinks!
:grin: :shifty:
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:15 am
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:13 am I suddenly regret being in this game lol
im sorry, i hope you can still enjoy it despite us not agreeing or seeing eye to eye with your d1 policy yeet.
Nothing sauce but a kind gesture lol
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:46 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:41 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:26 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm Like please, just plow through Sig/Neon/Dennis and let's get another W in the books. Jay mentioned my winrate recently in a discord chat, and so I've been so pumped to keep it high, and this is an easy sweep.
On a quick review, I do agree on Neon. I'm a big vibe player and she seems quite different. Her posts are shorter and less enthusiastic (I guess that's a good way to describe it). Her posts are also a tad more cogent but with less actual substance.
So far only Kate provided me a reason to wolfread someone so I'll go there.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

I may vote Dennis but not before someone provides me a good explanation as to why he's wolf, preferably pointing out he doesn't do that as town.
how about you provide us with a reason to wolf read someone? :biggrin:
Wolfy shade? Probably. Maybe.
@hollowkatt only cause I love you so much. This is me commenting on every single dunya post
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Chihiro
The Mark
Posts in topic: 219
Aka: ChadMD

Post by Chihiro »

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:40 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:38 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:21 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:44 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:34 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:12 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:07 pm

I'm sorry what?
seanzie felt town by the end of d1? or was that just me?
I didn't think so but neon seemed more town toward the end.
ehhh but neon is also a good miselimination for their focus on the puppet account.

Also seanzie death confirms more puppet accounts can exist :shrug:
neon is a more astute townie than that, maybe something to look at. I'll give her a read later tonight with some thoughts
part of me believe u have some tmi on jack or reason to think their mafia that isnt just through the thread

Scrappy should still die. But CRich should die first.
Yeah no if you're town, there's no way you don't flip Jack 1st.
☆Princess Abigail☆

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:53 pm

Neon salty and crying in wolfchat. Get owned!
What?

Where have you been nice in your posts today lol every post you've made for the last hour is the mafia equivalent of BM in an FPS game.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:24 pm btw, I am confirmed town now
How lol

ImageImage

Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:42 pm BTW if Jack flips mafia, kill Kate and Neon the next two days. They're trying to strongarm a mislunch on me and protect their scum buddy jack.
I never eliminate you over jack, plus if u flip town it looks really bad on on kate and neon specifically neon.
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:47 pm Neon always dies 1st if Jack flips mafia.
Actually, flip them next also if Jack flips town. That's TMI in the world Jack is town.
this post is in poor taste

Gn
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:45 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:47 pm Neon always dies 1st if Jack flips mafia.
Actually, flip them next also if Jack flips town. That's TMI in the world Jack is town.

Gn
It's no where near as bad taste as trying to get me killed over the CW to a flipped townie EoD1.
If you want to lecture me on that, this is not the time to do so.
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

God this back and forth with neon, crich, kate just sounds like all town :shrug:
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:54 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:44 pm CR is blantly town imo, jack's posts were bad yesterday
What posts of Jack's stuck out to you the most?

His tone reeked of towny self-righteousness, what are you seeing?
I'd be extremely surprised if Jack flips anything other than town.

Going all cards in on killing one player D1 in exchange for your life is not a wolfy play.
can u really make this arguement, when you think crich is mafia who is doing literally all that? Like crich who is mafia comes into the thread hard accusing someone, and then doing the same to both of jacks defenders. I am sorry but what about that seems mafia motivated?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:51 pm God this back and forth with neon, crich, kate just sounds like all town :shrug:
You can't be serious. In what world does it make sense to kill my slot over the EOD1 as town?
If anything, it makes more sense for mafia to try to strong arm the lunch off the CW to make it ambiguous on what the wolves were doing wagon wise EoD1.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:43 pm
How lol
Ask Creature if I’m confirmed and move on
☆Princess Abigail☆

Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:43 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:42 pm BTW if Jack flips mafia, kill Kate and Neon the next two days. They're trying to strongarm a mislunch on me and protect their scum buddy jack.
I never eliminate you over jack, plus if u flip town it looks really bad on on kate and neon specifically neon.
Why is everyone looking at this on the most basic level possible as if I'm incapable and not statistically more likely to just bury Jack here if I'm wolf lol

ImageImage

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Jack is mafia? That’s dooe
☆Princess Abigail☆

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:49 pm

Gn
It's no where near as bad taste as trying to get me killed over the CW to a flipped townie EoD1.
I can not express this enough.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO FLIP THE CW IN A ROLE MADNESS THIS IS NOT MOUNTAINOUS SO TRY READING THE SLOT AND NOT PUSHING UNNECESSARY "OPTIMAL" PLAYS

ImageImage

Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:53 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:51 pm God this back and forth with neon, crich, kate just sounds like all town :shrug:
You can't be serious. In what world does it make sense to kill my slot over the EOD1 as town?
If anything, it makes more sense for mafia to try to strong arm the lunch off the CW to make it ambiguous on what the wolves were doing wagon wise EoD1.
thats ur meta, thats ur opinion of how n1 counter trains should be handled. Your using yyour own logic to scum read someone and assuming anyone that doesnt follow you is also scum.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:53 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:44 pm CR is blantly town imo, jack's posts were bad yesterday

Going all cards in on killing one player D1 in exchange for your life is not a wolfy play.
can u really make this arguement, when you think crich is mafia who is doing literally all that? Like crich who is mafia comes into the thread hard accusing someone, and then doing the same to both of jacks defenders. I am sorry but what about that seems mafia motivated?
CRich is literally not doing that lol CRich didn't even start pushing me until I got 4 votes on their wagon. That is incomparable to Jack's play.

ImageImage

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by DrWilgy »

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:58 am Roxy is town.

W Roxy would've bit their fangs into me easily.

Good one down.
Probably unpairs Roxy/Wilgy. It's doubtful Wilgy if mafia outs a read on their partner like this, especially unprompted.
Ah, yes this is a truly good read CRichard. May I call you CR? Since those dastardly devils murdered my dear friend Pyxxy. May I pledge my loyalties to you? You are quite obviously not wolf, so please take lead!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:01 pm
thats ur meta, thats ur opinion of how n1 counter trains should be handled. Your using yyour own logic to scum read someone and assuming anyone that doesnt follow you is also scum.
this entire arguement is bad faith, and u will not convince me otherwise.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I feel like your stuck on repeat. Maybe try saying words that don't include "outed mafia" or "flip the CW"

Because what I see here is someone who doesn't want to entertain any thought that isn't "kill who I want you to kill" something that when employed is rarely efficient or helpful to the town as a collective and the games win con.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:57 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:43 pm
How lol
Ask Creature if I’m confirmed and move on
Mmmm. I could do that. Prolly won't though. I will just assume it's true since my attention is elsewhere anyways.

ImageImage

Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:01 pm

CRich is literally not doing that lol CRich didn't even start pushing me until I got 4 votes on their wagon. That is incomparable to Jack's play.
Again, yoour policy is eliminate all 3rd party. His is eliminate all counter trains.

There is 0 difference in either of your idealogies. Like why the fuck are both of you so biased about how you play. Do you not realzie that both of you are both playing in a very toxic way.
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:58 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:43 pm
Why is everyone looking at this on the most basic level possible as if I'm incapable and not statistically more likely to just bury Jack here if I'm wolf lol
cause this is wifom for me lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:59 pm Jack is mafia? That’s dooe
Jack is town...I will continue to espouse this for eternity.

He'll probably die anyways and we can see if I'm 2 for 2 on calling the executions town and having them flip town.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:01 pm
Based take is based.

Not everyone has the same concepts of "optimal play"

I do share this concept in mountainous or low PR games but it's entirely useless here to flip the CW without an actually good case on why.

And CRich has made no case they have argued solely to do the optimal play without reasoning.

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:03 pm
I feel like your stuck on repeat. Maybe try saying words that don't include "outed mafia" or "flip the CW"

Because what I see here is someone who doesn't want to entertain any thought that isn't "kill who I want you to kill" something that when employed is rarely efficient or helpful to the town as a collective and the games win con.
Neon, dear friend. Does this pleading to play by what CRichard thinks is "Optimal" derive from a wolf intention?

If so, then this is strictly an attempt to push and create a stagnant thread?

Oh my, that won't do! Think of our fans, they'd be truly bored.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:04 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:01 pm

Again, yoour policy is eliminate all 3rd party. His is eliminate all counter trains.

There is 0 difference in either of your idealogies. Like why the fuck are both of you so biased about how you play. Do you not realzie that both of you are both playing in a very toxic way.
This has literally nothing to do with what I posted here

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:08 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:03 pm

Neon, dear friend. Does this pleading to play by what CRichard thinks is "Optimal" derive from a wolf intention?

If so, then this is strictly an attempt to push and create a stagnant thread?

Oh my, that won't do! Think of our fans, they'd be truly bored.
I mean... I've seen town CRich and this ain't it chief.

But I've also teamed with woof CRich and like...I dunno.

Basically this ain't what I've ever seen. But it's not towny.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

BTW CRich has 15 posts left... like... seriously this isn't towny. They have spent 65 posts to say what exactly?

How have they moved the game forward? How have they helped town? How have they solved and pushed reads for town to confer with and utilize?

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I see. Thank you for the insight.

Might I ask you Neon, who should I vote? In all honesty I will likely vote in unison with CR regardless, but I do value your opinions from an ephemeral and spiritual perspective.
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

This thread is such a cluster right now that if someone who’s arguing isn’t mafia I’d be shocked AND if they aren’t then someone prodding the ppl arguing is for sure.

I don’t agree with CR at all he isn’t being pro town with his posting and while I don’t believe his claim, claiming during a game that has a soup confirmed by host isn’t smart.

If we do believe his claim then I’d like some answers from @Jackofhearts2005 but not a claim if we can avoid it.

@DaughterOfOmega why are you confirmed?

@lucy

1. How confident in the CR read are you
2. How confident in his claim are you
3. Do you think he’s right about anything or just townie.

I’m trying to conserve posts today since I almost ran out last phase so expect longer posts and less fluff. I’m also eyeing anyone that’s burning through their posts on useless stuff.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:14 pm I see. Thank you for the insight.

Might I ask you Neon, who should I vote? In all honesty I will likely vote in unison with CR regardless, but I do value your opinions from an ephemeral and spiritual perspective.
Vote me

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

And Omega why are you voting for Creature
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:15 pm This thread is such a cluster right now that if someone who’s arguing isn’t mafia I’d be shocked AND if they aren’t then someone prodding the ppl arguing is for sure.

I don’t agree with CR at all he isn’t being pro town with his posting and while I don’t believe his claim, claiming during a game that has a soup confirmed by host isn’t smart.

If we do believe his claim then I’d like some answers from @Jackofhearts2005 but not a claim if we can avoid it.

@DaughterOfOmega why are you confirmed?

@lucy

1. How confident in the CR read are you
2. How confident in his claim are you
3. Do you think he’s right about anything or just townie.

I’m trying to conserve posts today since I almost ran out last phase so expect longer posts and less fluff. I’m also eyeing anyone that’s burning through their posts on useless stuff.
His claim is never real. There was no reason to claim there it is 100% fake.

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:00 pm

Gn

YOU DO NOT NEED TO FLIP THE CW IN A ROLE MADNESS THIS IS NOT MOUNTAINOUS SO TRY READING THE SLOT AND NOT PUSHING UNNECESSARY "OPTIMAL" PLAYS
I have read the Jack slot and the verdict is still mafia. You can dislike my Jack push as much as you want, yet don't pretend that I'm only pushing the CW to a townie EoD1 for funsies.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Well....that was kinda embarassing.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:16 pm

Vote me
I would never!
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:19 pm Well....that was kinda embarassing.
It's okay we all get it wrong sometimes.

Why were you so convinced Sean was wolf.

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This is gonna be another one of THOSE games where Jack gets suspected for no good reason D1 and then continually slips out of it while certain players spend all their energy pursuing him and then eventually I manage to catch a wolf, at which point a couple players assume I bussed and then eventually, I get killed and stop paying attention to if the team wins or not.

So. I'll let ya'll know when I find a wolf.
☆Princess Abigail☆

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:19 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:00 pm

Gn

I have read the Jack slot and the verdict is still mafia. You can dislike my Jack push as much as you want, yet don't pretend that I'm only pushing the CW to a townie EoD1 for funsies.
Screaming "kill the CW" without providing any valid reads on Jack's play outside it is hardly compelling gotta be honest

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:20 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:16 pm

Vote me
I would never!
Well that's demonstrably false and you said your gonna vote with someone voting me anyways so do it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:21 pm This is gonna be another one of THOSE games where Jack gets suspected for no good reason D1 and then continually slips out of it while certain players spend all their energy pursuing him and then eventually I manage to catch a wolf, at which point a couple players assume I bussed and then eventually, I get killed and stop paying attention to if the team wins or not.

Don't worry it's me because I'm simultaneously defending you as wolf buds and TMIing you town. Which is truly amazing.

ImageImage

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

sig wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:16 pm And Omega why are you voting for Creature
So he will come into the thread and clear me

I gotta sleep soon
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:23 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:21 pm This is gonna be another one of THOSE games where Jack gets suspected for no good reason D1 and then continually slips out of it while certain players spend all their energy pursuing him and then eventually I manage to catch a wolf, at which point a couple players assume I bussed and then eventually, I get killed and stop paying attention to if the team wins or not.

Don't worry it's me because I'm simultaneously defending you as wolf buds and TMIing you town. Which is truly amazing.
I do like a good twist on a familiar theme.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:24 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:23 pm

I do like a good twist on a familiar theme.
Mmm yes twists are good

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I'm probably gonna keep watching pitch meetings on youtube and then try to finish God of War and hunt calendar tomorrow. As opposed to like...fiscal tomorrow.

Return to “Previous Rackets”