Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 177

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by Creature »

I am opposed to lynching Neon today and I will prob vote/keep my vote on Jack if they remain the top two wagons.

If you want to save Jack for some reason you'll prob need to find a different wagon than Neon then.

I rather prefer to not lynch one of my townreads (falcon, Kate unless convinced, Neon, pyxxy), dunya (who seems alright and is likely to get killed soon if town) and null players whose lynch provide near no information (DaughterOfOmega, fingersplints, JDizz10).

I could vote without questioning: Jack, Dennis, Roxy and maybe Scrappy Doo if you all decide to lynch the sockpuppet anyway.

The others I would like some convincing.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Post by CRichard »

Dennis is probably alright. None of their posts come across as mafia struggling to look productive.
Roxy is a question mark in my head. I don't find them memorable apart from that big wallpost, so they go into PoE.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:51 pm [VOTE: Sig] aubergine

literally more mafia aligned than literal 3p LMAO
Up until this point, I felt pretty good about Lucy. Like, Lucy independently comes to the same reads as I do on about 5 players. Townie mindmeld.

I don't like this, though.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Honestly, the amount this game revolves around the 3p slot is cancerous.

It's partly my own fault for not generating my own content, but the amount how bloodthirsty or protown or anti antitown townies that is affecting my reads is just kinda terrible given philosophical differences on topic and a number of players I don't know or know super well. Like I can say with confidence thait Sig could do what he is doing as a townie but what Chihiro is doing is harder for me to know with certainty.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I think I'm gonna ignore any discussion of 3P from page 10 to page 21 and if that leaves anyone with barely any content, well there you go that can be wolfy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Creature still town.

His pointing to Roxy and Wilgy are decent ideas. Based on my incomplete ketchup (ie you are not allowed to get mad at me if I'm saying untrue things lol), Roxy hasn't said anying that has stuck with me and the only thing Wilgy did was push Chihiro based on role confusion from Pyxxy.

A quick glance at the player list. Dunya and Fingersplints are in this game?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Weird that I don't remember Wilgy at all this game. Probably not a good sign from experience.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:38 pm Seanzie also only talked about Scrappy Doo and looks different from his town games.
This is legit my biggest suspect. Seanzie doesn't feel like himself.

Why did I suspect Neon again? Was it 3P related? Probably me being anti policy and thinking Neon's policy was wolf indicative. But Neon's posts around this time where she digs her feet in and insists on a 3P yeet, says she won't do anything else until she gets her way and challenges people to yeet her if they disagree? Those aren't any more protown but they are more town indicative, ya know?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:41 pm Neon also has done nothing noticeable.

Goddamn why do you all only talk about Scrappy Doo?
I'm annoyed that Creature still can't read me for shit but mood.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I'm strongly getting town Falcon vibes. I'm painfully aware of reading Falcon incorrectly two games running. People are gonna hate that I say stuff like this and call it "hedging" and "fencesitting" and "weak." Those people can go kick rocks. The best I got it a strong townFalcon vibe.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Page 11 CR says a lot of stuff about non w/w pairs. Reads like a townie trying to make lemonade over a wolf treading water but it ain't super helpful.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:58 am Before I have a nap. Sig focusing on Scrappy so much is raising my eyebrows.
It feels like that if they're mafia, that's the only slot they can feasibly scum read because as mafia pushing on the 3p claim as a scumread means they don't have to remember what they said/done.
Which incidentally would clear Neon as town, because again two mafia voting on the same slot early D1 is unlikely to say the least.
Neon admittedly is a slot that gets my paranoia up, because they are quite capable of carrying as mafia and I've seen it happen at least twice off site.
Neon!mafia would also point towards Sig as town for same reasons above.
Weird perspective. Like....both Neon and Sig are 100% all in on yeeting Scrappy. Idk why CR is townreading Neon and scumreading Sig about it.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Seanzie seems to be shielded by people I think are more likely to be town on meta reasons. I'm not sure that convinces me they're town, because I was miscleared by meta as mafia once.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Who is shielding Seanzie?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:43 pm
CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:58 am Before I have a nap. Sig focusing on Scrappy so much is raising my eyebrows.
It feels like that if they're mafia, that's the only slot they can feasibly scum read because as mafia pushing on the 3p claim as a scumread means they don't have to remember what they said/done.
Which incidentally would clear Neon as town, because again two mafia voting on the same slot early D1 is unlikely to say the least.
Neon admittedly is a slot that gets my paranoia up, because they are quite capable of carrying as mafia and I've seen it happen at least twice off site.
Neon!mafia would also point towards Sig as town for same reasons above.
Weird perspective. Like....both Neon and Sig are 100% all in on yeeting Scrappy. Idk why CR is townreading Neon and scumreading Sig about it.
.... I don't see where I'm scum reading Sig. Yeah I'm talking about why it makes sense for mafia!Sig to focus on 3p, yet I've seen people say it doesn''t mean they're mafia.
They would be in PoE for that alone, yet their takes feel believable and not something read off a script.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Night 0)

JDizz10 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:07 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:53 pm
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:42 pm Anyways i think debating on what locations have monsters is silly because unless someone has n0 info we are just going to have to blindly pick a location.
If you make the assumption that locations are not randomly assigned to each monster, then you are wrong.
Scotty wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:09 pm Each location corresponds to one respective monster (town)
If you believe that locations have been randomly assigned to each monster, then you are right.

Do you have reason to believe that the locations are randomly assigned?

Or more likely...you didn't have a reason to assume that monsters are associated with locations...I wonder why that would be........
I am voting pyxxy because of this. Jack mentioned it and I went back and checked this post and it’s definitely sus. My town role location matches my role so this tells me pyxxy isn’t town
Frustrating that some of JDizz's content is taken up by this misunderstanding.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

I'm not so sure Jack is a mafia now. Their lasts posts don't give off the vibe of mafia resigned to dying D1.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
I don't mind this slot as an option for today. They have been UTR quite a bit today.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:30 am
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:35 pm Mechanically speaking Third Parties possible should always mean that their existance is confirmed, otherwise, this game is bastard. Telling us its possible they exist but then not having any to me is false information. Where I come from games don't include this unless 3rd party exist, they don't say they may or may not exist.
that isn't the cold hard rule in TS fyi.

i read the chihiro debacle with pyxxy with role pm lingo, which i specifically ban from happening from my games for the purpose of how gross it is and icky and stuff, and have a town lean on chihiro and pyxxy out of it for different reasons.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:30 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:40 pm
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:30 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:27 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:22 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:07 pm Yay for town working together even if it was in the shadows

I still find you sus tho Chihiro, sorry
[VOTE: Chihiro] aubergine
So what did this fine fellow do? Please explain.
condensed
viewtopic.php?p=1024242#p1024242
Hmmm...

I like this. [VOTE: Chihiro] aubergine.

Also turns out votes are changeable, so that's nice.
Ignoring my thoughts on the post, isn't very pro town. Like I explained my own progression.
Are you advising that I am not pro town? I feel that this has been horrendously implied by my own points of 'I'm not feeling it' and further really don't feel like scouring the 8 pages that happened during N0 of a Racket.

By all means bury a wolf in front of me more so than what Pyxxy has provided on you and I may vote there if I find it sensible, just as I did with the mentioned suspicion on you.

If it's any consolation, I do find myself in agreement with both what you and Lucy are advising on Scrappy for now. If we don't know so much about the mechanics of the puppet, it doesn't make sense for the pro town answer to the puppet to just yeet it. Why would a game be designed to present slightly obfuscated mechanic, however it's still presented just for the answer to be 'break it immediately'. Feels like the type of adventurer who would do this would succumb to the attack of a mimic every single time.
who are you
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:37 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:51 pm [VOTE: Sig] aubergine

literally more mafia aligned than literal 3p LMAO
this isn't a helpful way to communicate.

i read sig's iso, feels like Classic Town sig. i will not be voting there today.

some of y'all need to understand that different people play different ways, and TS especially historically has very bad experiences with 3ps scum-siding hard and costing town games.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:41 am i wont vote a sock on day 1, because i don't even know if the sock acct is a permanent fixture of the game. come day 2, we can talk more about scrappy.
Dunya town. All of this bleeds of townieness. Yeah, Dunya is a good wolf and can fake some stuff but still. Day is too shite atp for her to throw out a bunch of reasonable takes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

if she's mafia, I mean. ergo she aint'
Chihiro
The Mark
Posts in topic: 219
Aka: ChadMD

Post by Chihiro »

Is it weird the fact taht i town read jack for trying to find town and not trying to find scum for us to move onto?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:52 am
Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:13 am Who can be Scrappy Doo?

lucy - No
Kate - No
pyxxy - No
Neon - Prob no
Dennis - No
Chihiro - Only if an alt of a good player
Jackofhearts2005 - Maybe
Roxy - Maybe
Creature - lol no
sig - No
DrWilgy - Prob no
Seanzie - No
CRichard - No?
falcon45ca - Maybe but prob no
JDizz10 - idk
DaughterOfOmega - Maybe
fingersplints - No
dunya - Most likely

Alternatively Scrappy Doo is a completely different player not on the playerlist
i am not scrappy.

too much wifom, but i would never claim d0 in any format or context lol.

i think it's sig and his wincon is to get scrappy sock eliminated d1. hehehe. only half joking tbh.
This is actually a really good take, too. Jesus.
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Problem is if the sock need to be eliminated, its prob neon win con not sig lol. but then again neon just doesnt liek 3rd parties so.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Creature »

I am waiting Jack finish catching up. I am interested to see if his read on Seanzie stands or if it'll change, as long as other reads.

I am here to move my vote until EOD around although I'll prob not state it in-thread due being postcapped or dangerously close to postcap.

I'd really rather we not lynch Neon today so I'll try to save her and my other townreads if that comes down it.

Other than Jack, I am fine with lynching Dennis, Roxy or Scrappy Doo. I can be convinced on a couple of others if someone seems reasonably confident about it and is not just yoloing.

I still would rather see what Jack has to bring here first.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:14 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:55 pm Hey guys, just a heads up, it actually takes two lynch votes to get me out of this game. Or, if you want, I can help you decide who to lynch by voting with the majority of Dunya, Sig, and Lucy. Let's work together to win this game!
interesting to include me when i had 0 posts so i'm leaning it being someone who knows me

people this could be :

seanzie or fingersplints (but the whole "lesbians are cool" eliminates seanzie and splints i feel, not somthing they'd come up with)

Jack totally would...but too much in character posting and no jack-type typos o.o

the timing of scrappy's 3p claim is just bizarre, it's like an attempt at making us want to yeet them. playing like a jester-type of game who can only post night 0 and try to be the day 1 elim cos i have yet to see day 1 posts by them.

putting scrappy in (one of the most unlikeable characters) on n0 to reach some kind of condition for the player's vote count to be multiplied makes more sense to me (hence scrappy referring to three vote count power)

in conclusion, i actually think scrappy is a town player who had to claim 3p as part of their role, but not get elimmed d1 so their main role is activated or something and if they are eliminated d1, then their role isn't activated. :llama:
lul
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:29 am Roxy
pyxxy
falcon45ca

Chihiro
Lucy
JDizz10
Neon

Creature
sig
Kate
DaughterOfOmega
Seanzie
CRichard

DrWilgy
fingersplints
Dennis
dunya
forgot to list me :eye:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:39 am
CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:33 am Well it's bed time for me.
In seriousness, Seanzie not being towny to my knowledge and yet isn't the top wagon is noteworthy.
It doesn't mean lol!Lock mafia, yet it's nagl as the kids would say.
you and creature sussing seanzie for not lock towning himself immediately a few hours into d1 has been noted
Hmm. Hmm hmm hmm.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:13 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:11 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:29 am Roxy
pyxxy
falcon45ca

Chihiro
Lucy
JDizz10
Neon

Creature
sig
Kate
DaughterOfOmega
Seanzie
CRichard

DrWilgy
fingersplints
Dennis
dunya
can you explain your top town and top mafias?
Randomized
lol
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:03 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:56 am Also, Sig is outed.
Why is sig outed? I see sig being pushed literally every game he is in, like in Cartomancy. Do you all actually wolfread him or is it "hmmm sig is playing antitown must be wolf" like lucy is doing?
Sig didn't know that the scooby doo villians were town.
This is a smooth brain take. Like...only 3P wouldn't know the town composition. Wolves would know the town isn't good guys cause wolves are (presumably) good guys.

Unless that's what Seanzie is saying, in which case okay.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

But Seanzie is voting for Sig so....not inspiring.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:09 pm I'm more confident on my Neon read btw, but Sig is probably just mafia.
Yeah, pretty awful. If this is like Seanzie's only content.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I thought up a really good joke but it's nsfw and small children like Sig so just everyone take note that I am super funny and have good self control.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:09 pm Yo what up gang I totally ghosted this thread whoops. I didn't read like the last 2 pages but I see I have 2 votes which is nifty

Roxy is doing her thing where she aggressively tells us she's following her own lead and I'm here for it, probably town

Wilgy was talking about " not feeling it" on N0, which I get but then he voted pretty quickly which felt pretty off

Lucy is looking worse because she called sig mafia siding because he looks like cartomancy. Where he was town? So I don't exactly understand that. Fmpov you thought he mafia sided in cartomancy, and he's doing the same here but he didn't mean to mafia side then, so doesn't that make him look better? The logic is just twisted and I can't follow it

I see a ping I'll check that out
I am unsatisfied with these takes and will unreasonably have the smallest of scumleans on Dennis over it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:09 pm Yo what up gang I totally ghosted this thread whoops. I didn't read like the last 2 pages but I see I have 2 votes which is nifty

Roxy is doing her thing where she aggressively tells us she's following her own lead and I'm here for it, probably town

Wilgy was talking about " not feeling it" on N0, which I get but then he voted pretty quickly which felt pretty off

Lucy is looking worse because she called sig mafia siding because he looks like cartomancy. Where he was town? So I don't exactly understand that. Fmpov you thought he mafia sided in cartomancy, and he's doing the same here but he didn't mean to mafia side then, so doesn't that make him look better? The logic is just twisted and I can't follow it

I see a ping I'll check that out
I'd elim this.
ugh
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:11 pm I just want to take a moment to define how much of a pleasure it is to play Mafia with all of you.

Y'all the rest GOATS.
It's dumb but I kinda think this is townie from Wilgy.

#hedgemaster2000
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

@JDizz10 are you gonna be around for EOD + have you played forum mafia before?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:04 pm Still trying the impossible. I should be pretty obviously town. Oh well. Ketchup a couple hundred posts and save the day again.
Why should you be obviously town already?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kate wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:04 pm Still trying the impossible. I should be pretty obviously town. Oh well. Ketchup a couple hundred posts and save the day again.
Why should you be obviously town already?
Cause I'm cute af. Mindset read me, baybee.

And then let's yeet Seanzie (probably. Still have a few hundred posts to go).
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:09 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:29 am
CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:06 am So yes Omega is town in my book. Sorry mafia, mislunching Omega suddenly became a lot harder.
Your move.
This post just bothers me. It comes off as TMI because nobody is even pushing me for death. If I had like 6 votes and you were actually worried wolves were trying to mislynch that’d make sense, but that never happened.

Idk it comes off as a white knight mafia
Ding ding ding, you win the prize for worst reason to accuse someone as mafia. TMI despite no flips on D1.
When do people learn TMI accusations on D! hold no water?
WHAT?? wolves have tmi from the moment they get their roles. :eye:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm Like please, just plow through Sig/Neon/Dennis and let's get another W in the books. Jay mentioned my winrate recently in a discord chat, and so I've been so pumped to keep it high, and this is an easy sweep.
Yeeeeeeah. His posts up until this point absolutely do not equal a fired up Seanzie looking to win another game.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:33 pm Creature still town.

His pointing to Roxy and Wilgy are decent ideas. Based on my incomplete ketchup (ie you are not allowed to get mad at me if I'm saying untrue things lol), Roxy hasn't said anying that has stuck with me and the only thing Wilgy did was push Chihiro based on role confusion from Pyxxy.

A quick glance at the player list. Dunya and Fingersplints are in this game?
The problem with trying to read Roxy is that she is a low poster, and proud of it, whether she is good or bad.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Kate wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:12 pm
CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:06 am So yes Omega is town in my book. Sorry mafia, mislunching Omega suddenly became a lot harder.
Your move.
This post just bothers me. It comes off as TMI because nobody is even pushing me for death. If I had like 6 votes and you were actually worried wolves were trying to mislynch that’d make sense, but that never happened.

Ding ding ding, you win the prize for worst reason to accuse someone as mafia. TMI despite no flips on D1.
Good job missing the point so spectacularly. There are no flips, so it's impossible to say someone had TMI without any info pointing otherwise.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:35 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:38 pm Seanzie also only talked about Scrappy Doo and looks different from his town games.
This is legit my biggest suspect. Seanzie doesn't feel like himself.

Why did I suspect Neon again? Was it 3P related? Probably me being anti policy and thinking Neon's policy was wolf indicative. But Neon's posts around this time where she digs her feet in and insists on a 3P yeet, says she won't do anything else until she gets her way and challenges people to yeet her if they disagree? Those aren't any more protown but they are more town indicative, ya know?
I felt this way too, he seems to be playing differently than I have ever seen him play.
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:11 pm I just want to take a moment to define how much of a pleasure it is to play Mafia with all of you.

Y'all the rest GOATS.

#hedgemaster2000
how what in the world does this provide that makes u think wigly is town?
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Kate wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:12 pm
Your move.

Not sure Crich knows that tmi is lol XD
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Chihiro wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:17 pm

Y'all the rest GOATS.

#hedgemaster2000
I don't think wolf Wilgy awkwardly tells everyone he loves them.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:13 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:11 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:57 am
@Dennis - you are probs bad. Prove me wrong. I have this stuck in my gut, it will be hard for you to remove my susp. You have done sero solving and have not posted much substance.
I kinda forgot about this game in the heat of GoC so take that as you will. How would you like me to prove you wrong
Lol yeah, game ez.
Okay but why though
Because your fur is showing.
Is Seanzie like...bad at wolfing? Because his iso is full of these limp responses.
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:19 pm
Chihiro wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:17 pm

Y'all the rest GOATS.

#hedgemaster2000
I don't think wolf Wilgy awkwardly tells everyone he loves them.
ignoring whatever this is, who do you want to vote currently.
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

Come play with the kiddies
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:21 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:20 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:13 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:11 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:57 am
@Dennis - you are probs bad. Prove me wrong. I have this stuck in my gut, it will be hard for you to remove my susp. You have done sero solving and have not posted much substance.
I kinda forgot about this game in the heat of GoC so take that as you will. How would you like me to prove you wrong
Lol yeah, game ez.
Okay but why though
Because your fur is showing.
Why can't you just answer questions like dude
I did?
At the very least, this is never w/w.

Return to “Previous Rackets”