THIS GAME WAS RAD
100%

Total votes: 9
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

Post by MacDougall »

I think Scotty and Party Crasher have strong soup mafia team equity. Marmot is never mafia with them or the Seanzie faction because they tried to cfd him to save mafia KP. I felt like Dyslexicon was also participatory but less egregiously. Radishes felt like a derping town during that attempted cfd.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:31 pm Sweet. Ok then yeah it’s my fault nutella died. Sorry nut.

Hard-claiming town neighbourhood. I brought in Alison yesterday. I told her I’d bring nutella in as a test.

I also did not trust Alison and lied entirely about the nature of my neighbourhood to her. I brought her into the neighbourhood because I thought she was wolf. I redirected any kill shot on me onto her which is why I was double checking… mafia kill could have been Alison. I was hoping I’d played my ability up as powerful enough that I’d be the one targeted and Alison would take the hit. Meh, never mind.

Anyway, bringing nut in was also not the truth. I’ll quote everything Alison said to me in the neighbourhood in here in due course (Ie not while I’m at work) in case it spews anything.
Does this mean sig is lying?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think there is actually a distinctive possibility Ender is mafia and Rondo is town now that I am solving in multiball. Because it means he can be mafia with a genuine wolfread on Rondo which undermines the reasoning Rondo has to have him lock town to begin with and would explain why Rondo is townreading him for having genuine sus that doesn't make sense for a wolf.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:27 pm I think that Golden and Kate are wolves on the other mafia team btw.
not implausible. alison wanted golden dead all game (im unsure if she changed her read). if so, sig would be with them and he shot her
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:37 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:30 pm It's a pretty tree very nice. I repotted it and gave it water.
Nice! Glad it made it.
I love my tree.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:28 pm For reasons completely unrelated to me being Golden and Kate's teammate, I believe there's at least one more SOUP mafia left. Therefore I'm happy to keep hunting them and see what happens.
Jesus lol.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:28 pm I think Scotty and Party Crasher have strong soup mafia team equity. Marmot is never mafia with them or the Seanzie faction because they tried to cfd him to save mafia KP. I felt like Dyslexicon was also participatory but less egregiously. Radishes felt like a derping town during that attempted cfd.
I honestly think PC caused enough confusion from flipped Soup members already that I would be awed if that was all theatre.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:27 pm I think that Golden and Kate are wolves on the other mafia team btw.
not implausible. alison wanted golden dead all game (im unsure if she changed her read). if so, sig would be with them and he shot her
I absolutely think town sig literally never shoots Alison and anyone who believes that is seriously misleading people.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Mac, wtf is your solving today.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:28 pm I think Scotty and Party Crasher have strong soup mafia team equity. Marmot is never mafia with them or the Seanzie faction because they tried to cfd him to save mafia KP. I felt like Dyslexicon was also participatory but less egregiously. Radishes felt like a derping town during that attempted cfd.
I honestly think PC caused enough confusion from flipped Soup members already that I would be awed if that was all theatre.
PC has "is Tutuu" going for them to explain their behaviour so there's that. Scotty is a Seanzie teammate I am near certain of that.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Sig being alternate mafia team shooting Alison:
I can agree with

Golden and Kate powerwolfing together and PC with the Soup mafia?
wtf.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:28 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:31 pm Sweet. Ok then yeah it’s my fault nutella died. Sorry nut.

Hard-claiming town neighbourhood. I brought in Alison yesterday. I told her I’d bring nutella in as a test.

I also did not trust Alison and lied entirely about the nature of my neighbourhood to her. I brought her into the neighbourhood because I thought she was wolf. I redirected any kill shot on me onto her which is why I was double checking… mafia kill could have been Alison. I was hoping I’d played my ability up as powerful enough that I’d be the one targeted and Alison would take the hit. Meh, never mind.

Anyway, bringing nut in was also not the truth. I’ll quote everything Alison said to me in the neighbourhood in here in due course (Ie not while I’m at work) in case it spews anything.
I have no reason to think sig is lying. But if sig is wolf and the factional kill actually killed Alison, and they’ve got a secondary vig who killed pyxxy and then nutella… I guess it’s within the realms of possibility.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:31 pm Mac, wtf is your solving today.
What is wrong with my solving?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:31 pm
I absolutely think town sig literally never shoots Alison and anyone who believes that is seriously misleading people.
this ties it up neatly

kate, golden, neon, sig - non-soup mafia. they both have 2 vigs (neon and sig)

soup mafia has: sabi, seanzie, alison, +1. 2 vigs (seanzie and the last unknown one, that alison covered for)

in this case they would be two identical teams, maybe even the same roles
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:32 pm

I have no reason to think sig is lying. But if sig is wolf and the factional kill actually killed Alison, and they’ve got a secondary vig who killed pyxxy and then nutella… I guess it’s within the realms of possibility.
Alison being vig shot by town is something that happens in this game literally never. You are an outed wolf with sig.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:32 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:30 pm
PC has "is Tutuu" going for them to explain their behaviour so there's that. Scotty is a Seanzie teammate I am near certain of that.
Case it and I'll listen.

Also the confusion was from NOT PC side. I mean Sabi/Seanzie/Alison had enough confusion surrounding the details of PC that I would be amazed if all 3 of them did that theatre.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:32 pm
this ties it up neatly

soup mafia has: sabi, seanzie, alison, +1. 2 vigs (seanzie and the last unknown one, that alison covered for)

I actually vibe very hard with this.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:29 pm I think there is actually a distinctive possibility Ender is mafia and Rondo is town now that I am solving in multiball. Because it means he can be mafia with a genuine wolfread on Rondo which undermines the reasoning Rondo has to have him lock town to begin with and would explain why Rondo is townreading him for having genuine sus that doesn't make sense for a wolf.
Did you miss the posts re Sean and Alison being both soup mafia, or is it despite that that you’re solving in multiball.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Why are you assuming multiball?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

why do you think that the non-soup mafia killed pyxxy? that cant be. the soup mafia killed pyxxy. because alison claimed it. she wouldnt claim it if it wasnt her teammate who did it so it would be safe for her
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

i learned there was a 2nd mafia team just now
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

You're bouncing off the weirdest walls.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

last unknown one is obviously Scotty btw.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

this ties it up neatly

And in this world by neighbourhood claim is…
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:34 pm
Interesting way to discredit me.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:33 pm
this ties it up neatly

I would be surprised if Kate/Golden are together as w/w.

I also independently townread Neon outside her vig shot. (See my D1.)

Golden/Sig being non-soup mafia I could see.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sig who was already firmly poe and highly likely mafia, kills Alison who was a seanzie voter and widely in the towncore?

You have to be a wolf to believe this. Have to be.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Alison being vig shot by town is something that happens in this game literally never. You are an outed wolf with sig.
I have a request.

Let’s not use ‘outed wolf’ eh?

I don’t want to end up in another heated situation.

Just talk about your read. You can think I’m wolf if you want.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

mac's solving seems really towny especially for him
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:33 pm i learned there was a 2nd mafia team just now
Do you have a reason for this statement or are you just taking Mac/PC solving as fact?

Because if you have actual reason for a 2nd mafia team that 100% changes things.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

this ties it up neatly

this dnd thing could be another piece of the puzzle

le petit had a dnd role and he got killed by mafia n1, factional
nutella had a dnd role and she was killed by mafia n2, factional(?)

nutella said she has mech reasons to believe kate is town. nutella's only mech is dnd. therefore kate is dnd

@Kate what do you think about that?

what can you tell us about this dnd thing?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:35 pm
this ties it up neatly

And in this world my roleclaim is…
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

this ties it up neatly

Golden buying this sig as town shooting Alison and pushing him as hard cleared is pretty transparently mafia teammates.

Kate might just be a town he was pocketing but her play outside of that hasn't been towny and Alison had her as near lock mafia and mafia on mafia reads from Alison need to be taken as better than if she were town imo.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:34 pm
Bruv.

I've said I agree with some of your takes and disagree with others, but it feels like you're throwing a new thought out every 3 posts and I'm not near able to keep up with wtf you're thinking rn.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:35 pm

I have a request.

Sure but in my head you are so hence why saying it.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:34 pm last unknown one is obviously Scotty btw.
the unkown one killed pyxxy during the night

scotty killed iawy during the day

i suppose its not impossible for a role to be both day and night vig but im unsure. not rly experienced with nook game design
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:36 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:33 pm i learned there was a 2nd mafia team just now
Do you have a reason for this statement or are you just taking Mac/PC solving as fact?

Because if you have actual reason for a 2nd mafia team that 100% changes things.
well it makes sense? why would the wolves have [soup] mafia next to their name unless there was 2 teams

and mac's solving seems legit and makes sense
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:24 pm I am also ok a final warning before I get banned for being hostile so think before you engage me in a hostile manner today please.
Maybe control yourself and not blame others for YOU being warned?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:35 pm mac's solving seems really towny especially for him
I mean I have been vocally of the opinion Mac is town for days now, so that fits fine with me.

Can you elaborate though?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:38 pm

I have a request.

Even in your head I know you can understand why t!golden could find this language frustrating.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:35 pm Sig who was already firmly poe and highly likely mafia, kills Alison who was a seanzie voter and widely in the towncore?

You have to be a wolf to believe this. Have to be.
I haven't found sig to be all that suspicious, especially by sig standards.

I didn't think Alison was out of her mafia range.

I also have read less than half the thread. But these are my honest observations.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:36 pm
this ties it up neatly

I've never seen a wolf neighbouriser before. /s
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

But thanks.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:39 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:36 pm

this ties it up neatly

I've never seen a wolf neighbouriser before. /s
Yeah, my roleclaim would have to be a lie, I think.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

And is it really unlike Sig to use a vig shot in a hero attempt on a player like Alison?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:37 pm
this ties it up neatly

Golden buying this sig as town shooting Alison and pushing him as hard cleared is pretty transparently mafia teammates.

Kate might just be a town he was pocketing but her play outside of that hasn't been towny and Alison had her as near lock mafia and mafia on mafia reads from Alison need to be taken as better than if she were town imo.
Eh. Blindspot for me perhaps but I'll stick with "Kate and Golden probably aren't partners IMO."
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:34 pm last unknown one is obviously Scotty btw.
the unkown one killed pyxxy during the night

scotty killed iawy during the day

i suppose its not impossible for a role to be both day and night vig but im unsure. not rly experienced with nook game design
Nook clearly separates day/night actions usually in my experience.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:34 pm
Bruv.

I've said I agree with some of your takes and disagree with others, but it feels like you're throwing a new thought out every 3 posts and I'm not near able to keep up with wtf you're thinking rn.
I am solving in multiball.

I believe Scotty is clearly Seanzie's partner and the last one being a vig makes it pretty clear to me it's him given he's confirmed to be one now.

Sig shooting Alison makes him so likely to be other faction wolf trying to shoot a strong town it's impossible not to confbias it. Golden pushing him as clear means he's with sig almost always if I'm right about sig.

It being multiball means a world I thought not viable might actually be which is you being mafia and Rondo being town because your insistence of Rondo being a wolf doesn't clear you due to its obvious sincerity anymore since mafia are now confirmed to be able to real solve.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:38 pm

I have a request.

I do not think this is conducive to a productive thread environment, Macwell.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

My role is named “The Turnip Head Spirit Award for Inclusivity and Awesomeness”

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”