100%

Total votes: 9
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:20 pm Alison characterising my burial of Rondo and his floundering defense as a 1v1 slapfight in which Rondo attempted to bait my vote is utterly egregious and she is now in my scumreads.

Golden attempting to undermine it as even being the main counterwagon is less egregious but equally infuriating and still suspicious.

Kate globbing onto Alison's baseless defense of Rondo predicated on falsehoods is egregious and Kate is also the recipient of a 2 day hall pass granted by Golden she does not deserve.

The wolf dynamic inside of these 3 is off the charts right now. I don't even care about Alison pushing Kate because the way Kate shielded Rondo off the back of Alison doing the same was so scummy it would be a compulsive reaction by Alison to do it.

And Golden failing to comment on it is a bad look too.

Hate all 3 of you. Give me my ball back I'm going home.
What?? I didn't glob onto anything. I was speaking specifically to Alison about an even that occurred between the two of us in the prior game. In effect, I was saying I why I would not vote him because I always wr him and it can't possibly always be w.
You saw her issue a defense of him said yeah and then rambled on with bad reasons to pile more defense on him. That is what you did. You also did what you are describing, with is not refuting what I'm saying it's just explaining what you did and saying you weren't globbing.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

I could see Alison/Kate being a thing, even if Alison has been pushing Kate, cause it's in a way that she has a strong read, but she's deferring to the group. I'm iffy on Kate because of the way she worded her claim, saying she had no powers and being confused by Lucy having powers as vt. Cause vts aren't vts this game, as flips has shown.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:17 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:13 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:57 pm I’m not sensing rondo is knowingly aligned with anyone. Hence the lost wolf read.

So anyone linking him to, say, Ender or sabi as being paired is a lol

(I don’t remember if someone is, I’ve been catching up half a page at a time and there’s a whole new page every time I come back so I’m still not truly caught up)
So because of a vague feeling you have, anyone making associative with him is a lol?

I have a similar type of read on Rondo but I would begrudge nobody of making associatives in spite of it because it's nothing but a vague vibe.

Thats now FOUR slots who since I buried Rondo have defended him for highly questionable reasons.
If you think I’m defending him here, you are misinterpreting

I still think he’s bad
You are literally attempting to persuade some that may suspect him to find cause to not. Why else would you make this post?
I’m literally saying I believe no one to be knowingly teamed with him so as not to logistically link him with someone else for suspicion. I agree I think he is flailing.

Like come on mac- I have continued since last night in my own conclusion before basically anyone but Ender was going there that he is at the bottom end of my scum pool and I’m in no way trying to pull people off him.
Don't cmon Mac me. If you can't see how what you wrote can come off as a weird defense of him you're acting in bad faith.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Kate wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:26 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:24 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:29 pm Oh lol I just realized Scotty and Kate are on the SVS wagon.

Not voting with those two if I can help it. Seanzie it is.
I would NEVER vote for svs if I thought she was civ. Even if I was bad, call it old school, real life friendship whatever... I wouldn't.
If you were a mafia aligned player and "thought SVS was town" you wouldn't vote for her?

What kind of nonsense is this?
No, I wouldn't. And I don't think she'd vote me either. I'd play every angle I could to not do it.
This actually seem genuine though
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 434
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:22 pm The level of my renewed suspicion on these slots has now forced my hand into shielding SVS which I don't really want to do but the apprehension towards Rondo by them and the purity of the Seanzie wagon coupled with his refusal to be town means the SVS wagon being wolf inspired is highly likely.
Now who’s trying to pull people off whose wagon
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I need Rondo's alignment and I don't care how it comes if he doesn't get chopped today please pelt him. I'm checking out for a while. Please don't be misled to believe flatly wrong things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:32 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:22 pm The level of my renewed suspicion on these slots has now forced my hand into shielding SVS which I don't really want to do but the apprehension towards Rondo by them and the purity of the Seanzie wagon coupled with his refusal to be town means the SVS wagon being wolf inspired is highly likely.
The intent of this post is what?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Delinquency? General disarray? Suspicion towards me? Grandstanding in an effort to make me out to be a hypocrite?

Ughhh I'm grumpy leave me alone.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:33 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:32 pm
The intent of this post is what?
To contrast the fact that whatever you’re saying about my attempt to pull people’s off rondo’s wagon is like this shielding of SVS’ wagon.

Anyway.

I don’t suspect you at all

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:34 pm Delinquency? General disarray? Suspicion towards me? Grandstanding in an effort to make me out to be a hypocrite?

Ughhh I'm grumpy leave me alone.
Ughhh I'm grumpy too leave me alone.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm not particularly grumpy now.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Urist wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:08 pm If this wagon is a hit then I'm certain that at least one of the voters is mafia:

RondoDimBuckle
Voters: Sloonei, falcon45ca, Urist, Seanzie, RondoDimBuckle, EnderWiggin
You or seanzie imho
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:09 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:44 pm If Sean lets the town control his vig kills but he's wolf, that's still advantageous. I don't understand the drive to kill Seanzie with immediacy when we have a known mechanical basis to test him.

For me, I'd reach a consensus on who Sean should shoot and policy elim him if he refused, given he's been asking the town all day who he should shoot.
My gosh. I really don't like the weasel like manner that you and Alison are trying to undermine my wagons.
They aren’t yours, mac. We’re just trying to solve the game. You’re losing your clarity of thought.

Your PoE was strong logically and a good team effort and you’ve entirely abandoned it for people who weren’t in it, it’s not on me that I don’t agree with the way you’re feeling.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:40 pm
Urist wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:08 pm If this wagon is a hit then I'm certain that at least one of the voters is mafia:

RondoDimBuckle
Voters: Sloonei, falcon45ca, Urist, Seanzie, RondoDimBuckle, EnderWiggin
You or seanzie imho
are you really speculating on people who might be bussing you, given that you flip mafia?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:11 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:49 pm There’s no way Rondo should be a prevailing counterwagon above svs at this point.
Yoooooo what the fuck is this progression? Holy shit. Why?
Because SVS is a wolf and I don’t know why you’ve been so quick to drop that for bad reasons.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:57 pm I’m not sensing rondo is knowingly aligned with anyone. Hence the lost wolf read.

(I don’t remember if someone is, I’ve been catching up half a page at a time and there’s a whole new page every time I come back so I’m still not truly caught up)
So because of a vague feeling you have, anyone making associative with him is a lol?

I have a similar type of read on Rondo but I would begrudge nobody of making associatives in spite of it because it's nothing but a vague vibe.

Thats now FOUR slots who since I buried Rondo have defended him for highly questionable reasons.
Is it that there is a coordinated effort from the wolf-team to out the entire team to save rondo…

Or just that people don’t agree?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:14 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:04 pm My burial of Rondo was predicated on nothing but analysis of his play and to have you reduce it to a slapfight to defend him means if he is mafia you are his teammate. Good luck in the forthcoming conflict.
To be honest, I basically didn’t read much of any of it because it did present that way (my brain was like, oh, this is definitely what people do with MY posts lol).

Tonally it felt t/t
I have an intense desire to destroy you for this. My blood is boiling.
I can tell. And you’ve lost sight of the town core.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:26 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:24 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:29 pm Oh lol I just realized Scotty and Kate are on the SVS wagon.

Not voting with those two if I can help it. Seanzie it is.
I would NEVER vote for svs if I thought she was civ. Even if I was bad, call it old school, real life friendship whatever... I wouldn't.
If you were a mafia aligned player and "thought SVS was town" you wouldn't vote for her?

What kind of nonsense is this?
No, I wouldn't. And I don't think she'd vote me either. I'd play every angle I could to not do it.
This is 100% the truth.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:31 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:20 pm Alison characterising my burial of Rondo and his floundering defense as a 1v1 slapfight in which Rondo attempted to bait my vote is utterly egregious and she is now in my scumreads.

Golden attempting to undermine it as even being the main counterwagon is less egregious but equally infuriating and still suspicious.

Kate globbing onto Alison's baseless defense of Rondo predicated on falsehoods is egregious and Kate is also the recipient of a 2 day hall pass granted by Golden she does not deserve.

The wolf dynamic inside of these 3 is off the charts right now. I don't even care about Alison pushing Kate because the way Kate shielded Rondo off the back of Alison doing the same was so scummy it would be a compulsive reaction by Alison to do it.

And Golden failing to comment on it is a bad look too.

Hate all 3 of you. Give me my ball back I'm going home.
What?? I didn't glob onto anything. I was speaking specifically to Alison about an even that occurred between the two of us in the prior game. In effect, I was saying I why I would not vote him because I always wr him and it can't possibly always be w.
You saw her issue a defense of him said yeah and then rambled on with bad reasons to pile more defense on him. That is what you did. You also did what you are describing, with is not refuting what I'm saying it's just explaining what you did and saying you weren't globbing.
Every time I talk about rondo in any game I get myself in trouble. By all means, vite him if you'd like, maybe he's bad if he is I wouldn't know because I have no information. Don't you have a player that you automatically think is either good or bad? The other player I always feel is bad is dharma helper. Just something about their style I guess 🤷‍♀️
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:04 pm My burial of Rondo was predicated on nothing but analysis of his play and to have you reduce it to a slapfight to defend him means if he is mafia you are his teammate. Good luck in the forthcoming conflict.
To be honest, I basically didn’t read much of any of it because it did present that way (my brain was like, oh, this is definitely what people do with MY posts lol).

Tonally it felt t/t
We have far too little info to say who's actually town in the town core I'd say at this stage...but who's your town core anyhow?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:48 pm

Tonally it felt t/t
We have far too little info to say who's actually town in the town core I'd say at this stage...but who's your town core anyhow?
I have posted it before. I made waves by including you in it.

I’m a good town hunter. Can there be a deepwolf in there? Yeah, but I’d be surprised if there’s more than one.

My town core is me, Mac, Alison, neon, you, nut. People I personally also trust, but exclude from the ‘core’ because others aren’t necessarily listening to them, are Kate, scotty, Lily.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:43 pm

Is it that there is a coordinated effort from the wolf-team to out the entire team to save rondo…

You and Alison both seem content to promote a complete fallacy about the nature of the Rondo case I made and given I consider it very good work and Rondo's reaction to it blatantly wolfy if read this is naturally causing me a huge amount of concern.

If you're so occupied with democracy and towncoring why are you content to continue to be ignorant of this fact and why is not reading it, saying it felt tvt and moving on with your life a fair way to treat your apparent fellow member of the town core?

Hold yourself to the standards you hold others and assess my points on their merit not your appraisal you arrived at after admittedly not even having fucking read it.

Why are you here even trying to take the logical high ground when you're doing things like that? You're not even operating at your own standard. You can go hang with the slankers in the POE if this is your glorious towncore standard.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden: No Mac nooo you're betraying the town core
Also Golden: I didn't even read content Mac cares about LOL tvt votes on rondo are fart noizes

Reee.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:53 pm

You and Alison both seem content to promote a complete fallacy about the nature of the Rondo case I made and given I consider it very good work and Rondo's reaction to it blatantly wolfy if read this is naturally causing me a huge amount of concern.

If you're so occupied with democracy and towncoring why are you content to continue to be ignorant of this fact and why is not reading it, saying it felt tvt and moving on with your life a fair way to treat your apparent fellow member of the town core?

Hold yourself to the standards you hold others and assess my points on their merit not your appraisal you arrived at after admittedly not even having fucking read it.

Why are you here even trying to take the logical high ground when you're doing things like that? You're not even operating at your own standard. You can go hang with the slankers in the POE if this is your glorious towncore standard.
Mac, I told you, I only skimmed it. I’m not making a fallacy of the case.

Literally all I’m doing is saying ‘svs is a wolf y’all’

And svs is a wolf. And you’re opposing that because you’re mad that people aren’t picking up the rondo thing,

But fine… I’ll read it all back when I can.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:51 pm

Tonally it felt t/t

I’m a good town hunter. Can there be a deepwolf in there? Yeah, but I’d be surprised if there’s more than one.

My town core is me, Mac, Alison, neon, you, nut. People I personally also trust, but exclude from the ‘core’ because others aren’t necessarily listening to them, are Kate, scotty, Lily.
I will repeat. Alison is not in the towncore. She egregiously mischaracterised the nature of our interaction in order to defend a probable wolf. This is not towny for anyone and especially not Alison whose wolf playbook has "spin absolute bs to shield partners and make assailant look like a moron" as one of her prime directives as a wolf.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I can’t do it all and I don’t love the expectation that I can do it all or else I’m wolf.

If Kate and I are both voting svs that should be making people pay attention.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:56 pm

And svs is a wolf. And you’re opposing that because you’re mad that people aren’t picking up the rondo thing,

Stop saying I am doing things that I am not. Speak in facts. Wolves do what you keep doing.

Facts ... I am opposing the SVS wagon because the Rondo and Seanzie wagons have been pure nearly the entire time and I dont trust the purity of the SVS pusy. I have articulated this. Stop writing words that make me out to be thinking things I am not or I will make it a point of this game to remove you from it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:59 pm I can’t do it all and I don’t love the expectation that I can do it all or else I’m wolf.

If Kate and I are both voting svs that should be making people pay attention.
Woe is me crap. Don't assassinate my solid case making after not even having read it then plea to me to be loyal to you.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:57 pm

Tonally it felt t/t

I will repeat. Alison is not in the towncore. She egregiously mischaracterised the nature of our interaction in order to defend a probable wolf. This is not towny for anyone and especially not Alison whose wolf playbook has "spin absolute bs to shield partners and make assailant look like a moron" as one of her prime directives as a wolf.
I disagree that Alison is not towncore because of this and I really do think you are being paranoid on that front.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ffs mac someone needs to throw a shell at you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have no idea why I wrote SVS pusy. That is ... an interesting autocorrect to say the least.

I'm sure the purity of the pusy is in tact. Need to be clear on this.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Tonally it felt t/t
I dunno but I’m looking forward to seeing it on the big screen

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

:fishslap:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:01 pm Ffs mac someone needs to throw a shell at you.
Someone needs to stop antagonising me and stop being a fucking hypocrite actually.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:59 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:56 pm

Stop saying I am doing things that I am not. Speak in facts. Wolves do what you keep doing.

Facts ... I am opposing the SVS wagon because the Rondo and Seanzie wagons have been pure nearly the entire time and I dont trust the purity of the SVS pusy. I have articulated this. Stop writing words that make me out to be thinking things I am not or I will make it a point of this game to remove you from it.
Then remove me from it.

I’m done with this chat now. Wolfread me if you want.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:02 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:01 pm Ffs mac someone needs to throw a shell at you.
Someone needs to stop antagonising me and stop being a fucking hypocrite actually.
You’re the one antagonising. You are literally wolf reading every single person who isn’t doing what you want. I’m not your slave.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

[VOTE: rondo] aubergine

Whatever, fool. I’ll do what you want.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

This is stupid because svs is caught wolf and no one is listening.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:57 pm

Tonally it felt t/t

I disagree that Alison is not towncore because of this and I really do think you are being paranoid on that front.
Imagine that you made a strong argument Scotty was mafia predicated in facts and analysis of progression. Then imagine that you prosecuted this case well and Scotty collapsed into a floundering obvious wolf.

Now imagine that Alison came in and said "why would Scotty get himself into a slapfight with Golden and try to bait his vote as mafia... clearly town".

Then imagine Kate came along and said "yeah haha btw also I can't read Scotty but yeah haha lol".

Then imagine Mac came along and said he didn't even read the content but that it felt tvt and Rondo's wagon is a bad counterwagon with zero elaboration.

Then imagine you called out this nonsense and I appealed to TRUST THE TOWNCORE GOLDEN.

Stick your shell up your pusy.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Fuck off mac. Enough of you.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Why don’t we keep just elimming civs every day because of who yells the loudest and pushes the hardest, great strategy there.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:03 pm
You’re the one antagonising. You are literally wolf reading every single person who isn’t doing what you want. I’m not your slave.
Liar. I am wolfreading Alison for egregiously mischaracterising the nature of Rondo's play in order to defend him.

I am annoyed and sceptical of you and find your pleading to loyalty to be absurd given you didn't even give me the courtesy of reading my argument towards Rondo before attempting to undermine it.

Go back and read this interaction with a clear mind and apologise for calling me a fool.
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Dyslexicon »

I looked through Sig's ISO, and it's not as towny as I remembered. In fact, it's kind of not towny. Biggest question is if the mixing up Sabie/Sabi is genuine or not.
sig wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:18 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:13 pm
sig wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:09 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:08 pm Omg I'm bored
We can get in a fight if you want?
Those pants make your calves look smol
:ninja: :ninja:

I don’t believe in calves ergo mine are amazing tyvm.

Your username sounds like Sad Eye Peas!
I think this can easily be w/w interaction. I think someone said it was too spontaneous or something, but I disagree.
sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:02 pm Damn I got distracted with work (how dare I’m forced to work on a work day) and I lost my post.

I’ve got pretty solid civ reads on: Golden, Allison, Nutella & Lucy. But I do think SVS point on Golden/Kate could have some merit.

/slight civ reads on:
Rondo
Gullio
Michelle
Neon
Urist

I’d not want to vote off this phase

Marmot
Scotty
Sloonie
Wilgy
Mac
Cap
Le petit (even though they voted for me)
TSP
Svs
Anyone that hasn’t posted

Prime eyeballing in order of most scumish

Dennis
Creature
Kate
TSP
Wilgy

I know the last two are on my not voting off list, so while I’m. Leery of them I’d not vote for them today.

Also honorary mention is Sabie. They’re here and very active, but not really contributing that much yet. They’re also not showcasing that normal townie indecisiveness I’d expect.
There's a disconnect in reading Golden town, acknowledging SVS has a point on Golden/Kate, and still having active suspicion on Kate. Also the bottom list is likely bad. Dennis and TSP flipped town, and I think Wilgy and Creature are both very likely town. Kate may or may not be. And the extra mention of SabiE is iiinteresting.
sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:05 pm
sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:02 pm Damn I got distracted with work (how dare I’m forced to work on a work day) and I lost my post.

I’ve got pretty solid civ reads on: Golden, Allison, Nutella & Lucy. But I do think SVS point on Golden/Kate could have some merit.

/slight civ reads on:
Rondo
Gullio
Michelle
Neon
Urist

I’d not want to vote off this phase

Marmot
Scotty
Sloonie
Wilgy
Mac
Cap
Le petit (even though they voted for me)
TSP
Svs
Anyone that hasn’t posted

Prime eyeballing in order of most scumish

Dennis
Creature
Kate
TSP
Wilgy

I know the last two are on my not voting off list, so while I’m. Leery of them I’d not vote for them today.

Also honorary mention is Sabie. They’re here and very active, but not really contributing that much yet. They’re also not showcasing that normal townie indecisiveness I’d expect.
I'm sabi not sabie :p

You only played one game with me

Well shit, no wonder I was so confused that game.

I’m striking my Sabi read until further notice and dying from embarrassment instead
This is much more important though. Would Sabi and Sig do this as a theatre? I think Sabi would. Her push for Sig "fake derping" was truly bad and weird in the first place. I don't know if Sig would be a player doing fancy shit like this on purpose as mafia. Would like opinions on that.
sig wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:51 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:49 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:48 pm Honestly? Not a bad night. 1 mafia down 1 3rd party down, and then 2 iffy towny.

Now the question is to sort through who the potential mafia kill is so we can do some NKA
Le petit poussin and tonystarkprime are definitely mafia kills.

That’s what I’m thinking which weird to hit TSP unless the mafia is playing a very safe game
This post is also suss to me. Why did you think mafia killed TSP if you at the same time think it's weird?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:07 pm
Liar. I am wolfreading Alison for egregiously mischaracterising the nature of Rondo's play in order to defend him.

I am annoyed and sceptical of you and find your pleading to loyalty to be absurd given you didn't even give me the courtesy of reading my argument towards Rondo before attempting to undermine it.

Go back and read this interaction with a clear mind and apologise for calling me a fool.
I have a very clear mind. I was trying to get you out of your mood with rationality. You don’t want me to.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:06 pm Fuck off mac. Enough of you.
I'm not going to get roped into trading insults and rude barbs with you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:08 pm

I have a very clear mind. I was trying to get you out of your mood with rationality. You don’t want me to.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:06 pm Fuck off mac. Enough of you.
Please refrain from saying stuff like that. It kind of brings the mood of the game down. Take a break if you need to.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Anyway, I’m voting rondo to meet your emotional need to know his alignment this very second. Fine with me. You might even be right. If you are svs is still a teammate.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:08 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:08 pm

You have called me a fool and told me to fuck off. I've not been remotely as disrespectful as this. I'm playing mafia. What are you doing?

Also if you want to get me out of my mood with rationality, walking back your blatant disregard of my case and assessing it on its merits is a much more fruitful option.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”