Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by nutella »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:04 am
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:03 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:55 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:49 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:36 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:33 pm I do think the Sabi spew on Seanzie looks good for him and would prefer SVS/112 at this time
What is it
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:19 pm Side eyeing Seanzie and Creature joining that Dennis wagon like that
This feels a lot like Sabi knows Dennis is town and is preparing in advance to shade Seanzie and Creature for voting him.
Could be she is trying to hide a fox among the chickens for her flip and if one of them is wolf and one is town it would be seanzie/creature(town) for me
Ye exactly this
since when do you agree with me and not want to burn me?
I don't think I've been particularly anti-rondo? I've largely glossed over discussion of you tbh, like ig you could be a wolf since ppl seem paranoid but you've had a fairly solid slate of contribution afaict.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:02 am And the wolfy things about him vastly, vastly, vastly outweigh that one little thing
This is about me, yes? Convince me you believe what you're saying.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:12 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:04 pm Seanzie is clearly a hit for ~threadstate~ reasons
My dear Nutella. Wonderful player that you are. If you believe this, help me FEEL that you do. I'm not feeling the fire behind this read. It just feels like very low effort shade, an attempt to persuade the inattentive masses to vote wantonly for a player without really offering any stakes. Do this for me and I may consider voting there.
His responses to me were all shit. His iso is vacant of anything good. He shot ilario which could easily be a wolf motivated shot and there's already a lot of town kp. He has not contributed to solving in earnest. Many have lightly agreed with my concern about him and yet nobody will wagon there. Why is it so hard to gain momentum on this push. Because he's actual mafia and people would rather go along with the big wagon on marmot who is just busy and can solve like a beast when they have time.
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:31 pm Like actually open up Sean's iso and view that it is shit.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

What's this "convince me you believe" nonsense like lmao
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:02 am And the wolfy things about him vastly, vastly, vastly outweigh that one little thing
Could you highlight these wolfy traits? I've found his great to be lacking the solve quality I normally associate w/ his town game, what are you seeing?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:09 am
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:33 pm I do think the Sabi spew on Seanzie looks good for him and would prefer SVS/112 at this time
What is it
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:19 pm Side eyeing Seanzie and Creature joining that Dennis wagon like that
This feels a lot like Sabi knows Dennis is town and is preparing in advance to shade Seanzie and Creature for voting him.
Could be she is trying to hide a fox among the chickens for her flip and if one of them is wolf and one is town it would be seanzie/creature(town) for me
Ye exactly this
I don't think I've been particularly anti-rondo? I've largely glossed over discussion of you tbh, like ig you could be a wolf since ppl seem paranoid but you've had a fairly solid slate of contribution afaict.
Break in case of F3 with Alison/Nutella/Mac
Weirdly as much as I get abrasive with Mac and Alison this pings me more than any confrontation I have with them. It feels like you know I am town and are happy to let them murder me and point out that you knew I was town the whole time and they should have listened to you.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by nutella »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:28 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:18 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:13 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:09 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:07 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:06 pm I was grouping you with creature who I more firmly town read atp but despite your low content d1 I had the impression you were on your own doing what you wanted and waiting for the game to narrow down to solve more, like in SPL
I was only waiting in SPL because I was PR and wanted to not get killed early before I scouted.
Alright then if you're not intentionally laying low here then let's hear some spicy takes (other than me wolf)
I'mma just gonna stick with Nutella wolf.
I just skimmed your d1 iso and it's much less towny than I thought tbh wowee

Also you claimed the ilario shot, wanna talk about that?
Yeah, I shot Ilario. Might shoot you tonight.
Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:29 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:21 pm Actually think ilario would be a solid choice for mafia to want out of their way and him flipping 3p is convenient enough to claim
They also were clearly openwolfing... well I guess open 3ping.
Like ?????? Idk how anyone can take this seriously

All he's done is shoot ilario, which is a slot maf could easily want dead not to mention a lot of kp is already from town, and lazily state a hipster scumread on me with no substance, and that's literally it. He does not care about the fucking roof.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:11 am
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:04 pm Seanzie is clearly a hit for ~threadstate~ reasons
My dear Nutella. Wonderful player that you are. If you believe this, help me FEEL that you do. I'm not feeling the fire behind this read. It just feels like very low effort shade, an attempt to persuade the inattentive masses to vote wantonly for a player without really offering any stakes. Do this for me and I may consider voting there.
His responses to me were all shit. His iso is vacant of anything good. He shot ilario which could easily be a wolf motivated shot and there's already a lot of town kp. He has not contributed to solving in earnest. Many have lightly agreed with my concern about him and yet nobody will wagon there. Why is it so hard to gain momentum on this push. Because he's actual mafia and people would rather go along with the big wagon on marmot who is just busy and can solve like a beast when they have time.
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:31 pm Like actually open up Sean's iso and view that it is shit.
Is this in response to my most recent challenge? I'd like to hear fresh, not frozen, responses. What about my ISO is bad? Who exactly is this town KP I can't coexist with? Why do you suspect me?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:15 am

What is it
Ye exactly this
Weirdly as much as I get abrasive with Mac and Alison this pings me more than any confrontation I have with them. It feels like you know I am town and are happy to let them murder me and point out that you knew I was town the whole time and they should have listened to you.
No, I just have close to no read of you and am honestly a little afraid to confront that
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 434
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:08 am I am announcing it now. If it comes down to me vs Seanzie I am not going to selfpres because you guys had your chance to jump on board with me yesterday and first half of today. Alison is campaigning against it and Nutella for so I will let you sort it out. Probably wont self pres onto Marmot. Too cute
This seems…illogically fatalistic
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:17 am
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:11 am
Is this in response to my most recent challenge? I'd like to hear fresh, not frozen, responses. What about my ISO is bad? Who exactly is this town KP I can't coexist with? Why do you suspect me?
Show me something in your iso that is an original thought that is not about me or ilario.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

It's entirely fluff and random statements with absolutely nothing behind them. You don't know what to say because you're a wolf and not caring to solve.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Like I actually don't know what your stances are on any other players either lol. I don't think you have any. You are only replying to things that are easy to reply to and not engaging for fear of getting trapped in TMI.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:20 am Like I actually don't know what your stances are on any other players either lol. I don't think you have any. You are only replying to things that are easy to reply to and not engaging for fear of getting trapped in TMI.
Meh, okay.

EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:31 pm Thats valid Alison.

I also have similar feelings towards Rondo as you.
I was here first, get in line.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:17 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:15 am

Ye exactly this
No, I just have close to no read of you and am honestly a little afraid to confront that
why? Ask Porscha or Neon or Lily, I am not that scary. Dont ask SVS
this is a joke
Mac will flip flop either way. Depends on his mood toward me at the moment.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:23 am
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:20 am Like I actually don't know what your stances are on any other players either lol. I don't think you have any. You are only replying to things that are easy to reply to and not engaging for fear of getting trapped in TMI.
Meh, okay.
Who should I vote for? You don't like the Marmot wagon, right?

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:18 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:08 am I am announcing it now. If it comes down to me vs Seanzie I am not going to selfpres because you guys had your chance to jump on board with me yesterday and first half of today. Alison is campaigning against it and Nutella for so I will let you sort it out. Probably wont self pres onto Marmot. Too cute
This seems…illogically fatalistic
I still believe there is no chance I go over today. I just dont want people expecting certain behaviours from me EOD
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:21 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:20 pm Seanzie and you are like next tier up from those mentioned… light town reads, would not rule out of being wolves but not looking at you as a better elim option that those on the list.

Those on the list are there because… I don’t have a town read on them. Everyone not mentioned I have at least a slim townread on.
What is the difference between a light townread and a slim townread?
There is none. You’re light AND slim.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:28 pm My catchup was long and boring and largely skimmed. My main conclusion is that I no longer have a townread on Rondo because it is starting to feel like he is not just causing chaos to be a goblin but instead using it as a strategic lever to undermine a POE I believe in. And honestly even if he is town he's kinda a liability to town cohesion. Attacking Mac for agreeing with Dizzy's reads makes very little sense to me and felt more like a forcible attempt to shove Dizzy back in the POE than an actual read on Mac.
I wasnt actually attacking mac there btw I was seeing other peoples reactions to it. Mostly Dizzy's Nutellas was interesting though.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

Dear Rondo. My feelings towards you are not influenced by mood they are influenced by posts you make and arguments others make that are persuasive.

At present I have paid close attention to posts Ender has quoted of yours he disliked and have noted you are ignoring him largely. I don't like it.

As always I am offset. This time it's because you have townie entitlement and you do have the inquisitiveness of someone attempting to solve.

You may be a lost wolf or 3p. Wouldn't surprise me.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:27 am
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:20 pm Seanzie and you are like next tier up from those mentioned… light town reads, would not rule out of being wolves but not looking at you as a better elim option that those on the list.

Those on the list are there because… I don’t have a town read on them. Everyone not mentioned I have at least a slim townread on.
All I want to do is make self deprecating jokes about my weight...

But...

Why did you differentiate if there is no difference?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

The person I am tunneling and spearheading a now competitive wagon on asking me to advise who he should vote for his laughable and, excuse my confbias, sus af.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:01 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:53 pm Friendos give marmot another day pls.
@MacDougall @Alison @S~V~S @Scotty @Golden @Party Crasher @Michelle @Sloonei

Please, it's clear they simply didn't have time today and will participate in earnest when they can, and I do believe they are likely just town and will be very helpful when available. Let's get Seanzie today, the fact no one is following me there despite nothing about him looking town just makes me more confident
I am not currently expecting to end the day voting marmot.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:29 am Dear Rondo. My feelings towards you are not influenced by mood they are influenced by posts you make and arguments others make that are persuasive.

At present I have paid close attention to posts Ender has quoted of yours he disliked and have noted you are ignoring him largely. I don't like it.

As always I am offset. This time it's because you have townie entitlement and you do have the inquisitiveness of someone attempting to solve.

Hahaha I was hoping Ender would call me out for ignoring him first. I was going to respond "Where was the question in any of your posts?" but now I gotta respond to this and save my sass for another post

I am town. Or am I?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:05 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:01 pm Guillo, apologies for being over-salty... but really, like... I think Alison is town because she is putting in masses of effort to solve the game. It's that simple.
Are you hard core sure there is only one mafia though? It's easy (well easier) to look town hunty when there's another team to target. Lots of players for there to only be one team but that might me my OS mind.
Not hard core sure, no, but better to wait for proof for solving purposes rather than just… not townhunt.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:16 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:51 am But mostly I am townreading Scotty because he just has that Scotty vibe ya know. The way Sloonei explained it was very accurate. Like "hey I'm just Scotty going about my Scotty business, sorry not sorry". He's adorable tbh.
Scotty IS so cute for sure, but I feel the opposite. His behavior doesn't seem to be regular scotty behavior. I wish I had read more so I could better express my feelings.
*tap tap tap*

Go on..
I don’t think it’s right to ask people to elaborate on your cuteness.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Also Ender has made up his mind there is at most a 15% chance I get him to change his mind on me. But that just makes this fun
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:29 am The person I am tunneling and spearheading a now competitive wagon on asking me to advise who he should vote for his laughable and, excuse my confbias, sus af.
Apparently I am competitive. I missed that.

:shrug: Y'all do you. After you figure shiz out, I wouldn't mind input on who I should shoot.

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:29 am Dear Rondo. My feelings towards you are not influenced by mood they are influenced by posts you make and arguments others make that are persuasive.

Hahaha I was hoping Ender would call me out for ignoring him first. I was going to respond "Where was the question in any of your posts?" but now I gotta respond to this and save my sass for another post

I am town. Or am I?
You play games with me all the time trying to elicit responses. Ignoring me was another new one. That's NAI for you.

You know what I was/am going to call you out on?

Where's the poor "Rondo thinking about Ender's reads and engaging them" that you always do?

If you're town, what happened to ye olde "I am being tinfoil-y but Ender is telling me no."
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:32 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:16 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:51 am But mostly I am townreading Scotty because he just has that Scotty vibe ya know. The way Sloonei explained it was very accurate. Like "hey I'm just Scotty going about my Scotty business, sorry not sorry". He's adorable tbh.
Scotty IS so cute for sure, but I feel the opposite. His behavior doesn't seem to be regular scotty behavior. I wish I had read more so I could better express my feelings.
*tap tap tap*

Go on..
I don’t think it’s right to ask people to elaborate on your cuteness.
Don’t make me DM you cute pics golden

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:34 am

I am town. Or am I?
You play games with me all the time trying to elicit responses. Ignoring me was another new one. That's NAI for you.

Where's the poor "Rondo thinking about Ender's reads and engaging them" that you always do?

If you're town, what happened to ye olde "I am being tinfoil-y but Ender is telling me no."
no tinfoil this game. Fresh out at the tinfoil store
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

The last time I defended Seanzie in earnest and he was town, people suspected him for similar reasons.

For me the thing that is missing is… why is this AI for *seanzie* specifically.

I do think two of the kills coming from mafia as opposed to a 5/1 split is believable and the illario kill is the most likely of the five to be a second mafia kill, or perhaps a 3p kill… so I have reasons to worry about Seanzie. Thread Seanzie feels very consistent with town Seanzie to me though. That’s the part I’m trying to work through.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:37 am
The last time I defended Seanzie in earnest and he was town, people suspected him for similar reasons.

For me the thing that is missing is… why is this AI for *seanzie* specifically.

I do think two of the kills coming from mafia as opposed to a 5/1 split is believable and the illario kill is the most likely of the five to be a second mafia kill, or perhaps a 3p kill… so I have reasons to worry about Seanzie. Thread Seanzie feels very consistent with town Seanzie to me though. That’s the part I’m trying to work through.
I shouldn't, I'm way off my town game.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

He did actually do what I asked to form a read on Kate and the way he went to the wrong place the first time and went at me then actually did spit the difference and back off when he had it right felt genuinely solvey to me.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Meh. Like it's possible he's being this passive as town but if he is actually town KP he should step it up.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:43 am Meh. Like it's possible he's being this passive as town but if he is actually town KP he should step it up.
Presumably this is still about me. Take your time.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Friends need I remind you that you are dealing with reigning MU Best Town here. My reads are lit and better than yours.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:36 am

I am town. Or am I?

You can't say that wearing that stupid tinfoil hat about Mac.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:43 am Meh. Like it's possible he's being this passive as town but if he is actually town KP he should step it up.
Does the fact that he’s threatened to shoot you tonite weigh into your decision at all?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:46 am Friends need I remind you that you are dealing with reigning MU Best Town here. My reads are lit and better than yours.
Why don't you have a profile picture?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:46 am
Does the fact that he’s threatened to shoot you tonite weigh into your decision at all?
I'm not going to shoot Nutella. Regardless of how good the Nutella Wolfem' picture is.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:29 am
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:27 am

All I want to do is make self deprecating jokes about my weight...

But...

Why did you differentiate if there is no difference?
I don’t differentiate. I just used different words that mean the same thing. I’m not thinking that hard about my word usage.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:46 am Friends need I remind you that you are dealing with reigning MU Best Town here. My reads are lit and better than yours.
That’s not what you told me last night.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:46 am

I am town. Or am I?

What are you talking about he is MU's best town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I might shoot Golden.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:52 am
That’s not what you told me last night.
I have DID and you're talking to a different Mac today.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:52 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:46 am

I am town. Or am I?

What are you talking about he is MU's best town
We're out in the boondocks here boy
Alison
Posts in topic: 287
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:52 am I might shoot Golden.
I will policy you if you do this. Shoot in the POE if you are town.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”