Total votes: 9
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:08 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:24 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:23 amThat’s weird, pretty sure nut literally laid out that when I’m messy I’m town so that ain’t twtbw that’s just town.
How have you been messy this game, in your opinion?
I do enjoy playing with you. Very good old TS vibes.
Hey Dizzy

I'm messy as in idgaf.

My read on someone might flip five times in a day and if it does I'll prob just go back and forth in the thread.

Someone can press me to the nth degree on the rationale for my read but if I don't want to elaborate then I won't. I'll set out to convince people if I want to but it's not my job to make everything think the same way I do.
Alright. I'd say, keep doing what you're doing. ^^
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Also, I always like seeing you in the player list too. There's a looooot of people here I don't know at all.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:11 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:09 pm Hey Dizzy

I'm messy as in idgaf.

My read on someone might flip five times in a day and if it does I'll prob just go back and forth in the thread.

Someone can press me to the nth degree on the rationale for my read but if I don't want to elaborate then I won't. I'll set out to convince people if I want to but it's not my job to make everything think the same way I do.
Whoah I was like 'how did I post from Dizzy's account' but this is your fuck up not mine.
You made it a copy pasta don't blame me =p
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Love the old school TS vibes
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 287
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:09 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:19 pm townreading Golden and Iawy for haughty overwrought content is like scumreading TSP for doing nothing but shitposting. Only someone experiencing deep generational poverty would.
There’s a reason why it’s so often townie for me, and presumptuously discounting it and shaming others for considering it because it doesn’t fit your biased worldview is very -EV
wdym "biased" worldview? He's not tunnelling you afaict so it's not confbias. Does he hold an OOG grudge or something?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 182
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:10 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:08 pm Also not sure about Seanzie so far, Dyslexicon (disclaimer I have read like a third of the game, still no ISO of him). Basically the posts I read were fluff and him having fun, which I don't normally associate with his town game (which looks like more a rectum examination tbh)
Is the last part about me?
lol no, about Seanzie. (luvu pal, but still it's always painful)
maybe I will change my mind once I read his ISO.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:05 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:32 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:30 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:27 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:27 pm actually what do you mean i'm not trying to benefit the town with my play?

did i not break up the nutella/sabi fight?
I dunno I didn't read that. Your posts that I've read have all just felt like they entirely lacked a town strategic mindset.
changed my d1 meta ftr
this is not a meta read to begin with... I just am searching for intent behind your posts and struggle to see someone who is attempting to pursue a town wincon doing the things you are
i'll let @Golden defend me
Lucy… are you scum? Because you struggle to defend yourself as scum my friend.
that was like 7 months ago and i was coming off playing barely any mafia, have faith i have no issue with that now
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:10 pmI saw your town core post. nut and mich are fine candidates. Urist's insistence that Rondo is Rask's partner if Rask flips scum didn't vibe with me but the rest of his posting has been fine - I historically have scumread Urist's posting regardless of alignment so it's probably a good sign that I've found him unobjectionable apart from that since it means he's townier than usual.

I would add lucy to the town core. Rask is fine but not towncore worthy. Cape is kinda sus but only a couple people seem interested at all in looking at him so I might vote there in a bit.

I think Party Crasher has been townie on play but I kinda think their role is more likely to be mafia given the context. I am awful at hostreading though so they're probably just town
I'm fine with Lucy too, or not too worried.

Do you have thoughts on any of Ender or IAWY?

I think Golden is town. Him reacting negatively to your pushing and voting you basically out of annoyance is town rather than wolf for him imo. And I think his read on Kate is just a strong read based on familiarity. Just my opinion
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

I double checked btw, Mac posted: " I dunno I didn't read that. Your posts that I've read have all just felt like they entirely lacked a town strategic mindset. "

lol he is outed.

"town strategic mindset"

"town"

"strategic mindset"

lololol
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:13 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:09 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:07 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:19 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:03 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:41 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:39 pm

Are you going to be a skipping record all day? because jjj took away the ability to ignore so I gotta figure out if I'm coding my own extension to ignore you or can we coexist
Since when do you threaten to block me because i scum read you, that bravado is not gonna work on me.
Its decidedly unfun to have someone repeatedly shout, over literally a single post, "x is a wolf" and I'm here for a good time.

Basically you're annoying and boring and I don't have time for that
Im sure it is unfun to get correctly scum read off a post like that. What did you think? That it was gonna work again?
Fuck off guillotine. You're being a belligerent bellend and I'm done dealing with you.
Another overreaction. We can do this all day, this kind of responses will not get me to back off, totally the contrary.
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:07 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:57 pm Hi.

8 pages already is ludicrous, don’t count on me to read that.
Here’s a quick summary so you don’t have to:

-Guillo vs HK is a WWE match- nothing of substance and lots of play fighting
[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Nothing of substace?
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:12 pm Im not gonna let you pass up my push on HK as nothing of substance.
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:14 pm But if Scotty is scum, Hollowkatt is town based on that post.
Guillo, I got nothing more out of your ISO. Your read on HK is still a very early micro-reads that you are entertaining. You are also overreacting. (giggles)
HK never reacts to me like this as town. He expressed a townread on me for NAI reasons and i can see it as an attempt to pocket me and also associate me with him.
He personally attacked me which he has never done and bailed out, so im willing to flip him to find out what's up.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 51

Post by 112 »

I have appeared. It is with great excitement I announce my entrance. As you are reading this, people throughout different regions of the world are applauding.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:15 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:10 pmI saw your town core post. nut and mich are fine candidates. Urist's insistence that Rondo is Rask's partner if Rask flips scum didn't vibe with me but the rest of his posting has been fine - I historically have scumread Urist's posting regardless of alignment so it's probably a good sign that I've found him unobjectionable apart from that since it means he's townier than usual.

I would add lucy to the town core. Rask is fine but not towncore worthy. Cape is kinda sus but only a couple people seem interested at all in looking at him so I might vote there in a bit.

I think Party Crasher has been townie on play but I kinda think their role is more likely to be mafia given the context. I am awful at hostreading though so they're probably just town

I think Golden is town. Him reacting negatively to your pushing and voting you basically out of annoyance is town rather than wolf for him imo. And I think his read on Kate is just a strong read based on familiarity. Just my opinion
Eh?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:15 pm

Haven't seen a single Ender post. Intentionally not weighing in on IAWY until HK responds because I'd prefer that dynamic play out naturally without sticking my hand in it. Don't have strong opinions there anyway
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:49 pm Actual hot take

HK is mafia because he’s ignored me so far this game and HK never ignores me as town

[VOTE: hollowkatt] aubergine
My critical mind can't help ask you this question: What is the difference between HK ignoring you and him ignoring the game as a whole? He has basically not been around since the start of the game, and has only or pretty much only interacted with Guillo.

@Inawordyes
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

112 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:16 pm I have appeared. It is with great excitement I announce my entrance. As you are reading this, people throughout different regions of the world are applauding.
*applause*
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:15 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:41 pm

Since when do you threaten to block me because i scum read you, that bravado is not gonna work on me.
Its decidedly unfun to have someone repeatedly shout, over literally a single post, "x is a wolf" and I'm here for a good time.

Im sure it is unfun to get correctly scum read off a post like that. What did you think? That it was gonna work again?
Fuck off guillotine. You're being a belligerent bellend and I'm done dealing with you.
Another overreaction. We can do this all day, this kind of responses will not get me to back off, totally the contrary.

Nothing of substace?
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:12 pm Im not gonna let you pass up my push on HK as nothing of substance.
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:14 pm But if Scotty is scum, Hollowkatt is town based on that post.
Guillo, I got nothing more out of your ISO. Your read on HK is still a very early micro-reads that you are entertaining. You are also overreacting. (giggles)
HK never reacts to me like this as town. He expressed a townread on me for NAI reasons and i can see it as an attempt to pocket me and also associate me with him.
He personally attacked me which he has never done and bailed out, so im willing to flip him to find out what's up.
I actually think the totally overblown insult clears him. Someone with team members they're closely associating with via DM does not make a post like that.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Why is that behavior by Golden townie iyo?
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:36 pm Just to get it out there, Rondo (immediately) knowing Bereft is not in the game is kind of wolfy.

Also, add the Hydra to should be town tier.
the post in question for anyone who missed it
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:42 pm
Bereft wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:35 pm I have too much going on in my head rn.
You're not in this game?
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 72
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

HK is mafia because he’s ignored me so far this game and HK never ignores me as town

My critical mind can't help ask you this question: What is the difference between HK ignoring you and him ignoring the game as a whole? He has basically not been around since the start of the game, and has only or pretty much only interacted with Guillo.
He was here and posting before Guillo came in IIRC and by that time I was decently active ITT. He didn’t interact with me and then basically counter-tunneled into Guillo’s case and then did nothing else before disappearing

That also probably isn’t the most town-indicative for HK because he would be able to see beyond the tunnel and let Guillo run his mouth while looking elsewhere at the same time. But W!HK can just use the fighting with Guillo as a smokescreen to make posts without actually accomplishing something
:omg:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:16 pmEh?
I'm aware you have a different take.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:13 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:27 pm actually what do you mean i'm not trying to benefit the town with my play?

did i not break up the nutella/sabi fight?
I dunno I didn't read that. Your posts that I've read have all just felt like they entirely lacked a town strategic mindset.
changed my d1 meta ftr
this is not a meta read to begin with... I just am searching for intent behind your posts and struggle to see someone who is attempting to pursue a town wincon doing the things you are
that was like 7 months ago and i was coming off playing barely any mafia, have faith i have no issue with that now
In that case why wete you asking Golden to defend you then?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Alison

Post by Alison »

Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:15 pm I double checked btw, Mac posted: " I dunno I didn't read that. Your posts that I've read have all just felt like they entirely lacked a town strategic mindset. "

lol he is outed.

"town strategic mindset"

"town"

"strategic mindset"

lololol
Why is that outing
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

34/40

-tutuu

le petit towny for pushing cape90 when cape is the most townread player

im giving up on trying to read michelle. me and dz are going back and forth. people itt are also going back and forth. shes hard to read, to me, rn

kate town, i think golden might have her n0 as town or mason or smth. dunno dont care. trusting him

mac mafia

rescind rondo townread

rescind hk town, dropped off

lucy town leader
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:36 pm Just to get it out there, Rondo (immediately) knowing Bereft is not in the game is kind of wolfy.
incredibly insightful post. dizzy town. rondo mafia

rescind marmot town

rescind scotty and wilgy scumreads, those were early rvs stuff

cape
dizzy
falcon
golden
guillo
kate
le petit
lucy
neon
nutella
sabi

creature
dennis
iawy
mac
rondo
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

IAWY and Guillotine have both expressed strong ‘HK never acts this way as town’ views.

I don’t know HK at all. I’m interested in takes on:

A) are iawy and Guillo reliable readers of HK
B) do their meta points ring true to others.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:17 pm

He was here and posting before Guillo came in IIRC and by that time I was decently active ITT. He didn’t interact with me and then basically counter-tunneled into Guillo’s case and then did nothing else before disappearing

That also probably isn’t the most town-indicative for HK because he would be able to see beyond the tunnel and let Guillo run his mouth while looking elsewhere at the same time. But W!HK can just use the fighting with Guillo as a smokescreen to make posts without actually accomplishing something
Exactly!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Alison

Post by Alison »

112 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:17 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:15 pm

Nothing of substace?
I actually think the totally overblown insult clears him. Someone with team members they're closely associating with via DM does not make a post like that.
Overblown insults are well within his scum range
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:17 pm

changed my d1 meta ftr
seeing if they would or not, i gave them plenty of ai info in my iso thus far, they didn't and i don't know what that means yet
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

112 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:16 pm I have appeared. It is with great excitement I announce my entrance. As you are reading this, people throughout different regions of the world are applauding.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:17 pm Why is that behavior by Golden townie iyo?
Because it's righteous. I just think so, maybe I'm wrong.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

I only have a short amount of time to participate (reasons) but I'll fulfil my duties as per sign-up for now and recommend people townread HK.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:18 pm lucy town leader
what does town leader mean
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:18 pm IAWY and Guillotine have both expressed strong ‘HK never acts this way as town’ views.

Yes. We have played a lot together and i have hosted a lot of games where he played.

Up until today i thought we had a bond built on respect, so to me it is very uncharacteristic of him to react to me the way he did.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:19 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:17 pm Why is that behavior by Golden townie iyo?
K
Alison

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: Cape90] aubergine
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:19 pm townreading Golden and Iawy for haughty overwrought content is like scumreading TSP for doing nothing but shitposting. Only someone experiencing deep generational poverty would.
There’s a reason why it’s so often townie for me, and presumptuously discounting it and shaming others for considering it because it doesn’t fit your biased worldview is very -EV
wdym "biased" worldview? He's not tunnelling you afaict so it's not confbias. Does he hold an OOG grudge or something?
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:17 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:15 pm I double checked btw, Mac posted: " I dunno I didn't read that. Your posts that I've read have all just felt like they entirely lacked a town strategic mindset. "

lol he is outed.

"town strategic mindset"

"town"

"strategic mindset"

lololol
Why is that outing
i dont think town alison cares to defend mac from nonsense accusations if she doesnt have a read on him

i think alison/mac w/w

-tutuu 35/40
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Kate wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:30 pm I'm so far behind I'm wondering if it just makes sense to iso the main candidates (other than Dennis who I already explained why I won't be voting for him today).
That’s one of two ways to approach a game like this. The other is to just dive in and start engaging with whoever is here right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:17 pm

Wouldn't that just draw unnecessary attention to himself, and his lack of accomplishing any solving, if he is a wolf?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:19 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:17 pm

changed my d1 meta ftr
seeing if they would or not, i gave them plenty of ai info in my iso thus far, they didn't and i don't know what that means yet
Why would you expect them to defend you? If someone asked me to defend them i'd send them my paypal information.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Alison

Post by Alison »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:20 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:18 pm IAWY and Guillotine have both expressed strong ‘HK never acts this way as town’ views.

Yes. We have played a lot together and i have hosted a lot of games where he played.

Up until today i thought we had a bond built on respect, so to me it is very uncharacteristic of him to react to me the way he did.
lol I want to say something in reply to this post but want to see what HK says before saying it

remind me after he responds
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Righteous is a very biblical word. I am enthused with your thought therefore. How could you be so correct in your approach--an 'opposite' of sin being righteousness, sin being the devil we're all fighting throughout this contest--and also so shallow in your faith? Maybe you're wrong? What?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I dunno, I don't see how HK's reaction to Guillo is AI at this stage
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 72
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:06 pm [VOTE: enderwiggin] aubergine bc dizzy is pretty and smart
[VOTE: EnderWiggin] aubergine
:omg:
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:22 pm Why would you expect them to defend you? If someone asked me to defend them i'd send them my paypal information.
lol
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:20 pm
K
TBH I would have voted for you regardless of alignment last night. It was 1am and I had no energy for bullshit. Nice of dizzy to see it as righteous, but I wouldn’t read too much into that specific action.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

[VOTE: alison] aubergine
Alison

Post by Alison »

Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:21 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:12 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:17 pm

lol he is outed.

"town strategic mindset"

"town"

"strategic mindset"

lololol
Why is that outing
i dont think town alison cares to defend mac from nonsense accusations if she doesnt have a read on him

i think alison/mac w/w

-tutuu 35/40
Why wouldn't I speak out if I see blatant nonsense in the thread
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

pyxxy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:17 pm

Also, add the Hydra to should be town tier.
the post in question for anyone who missed it
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:42 pm
Bereft wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:35 pm I have too much going on in my head rn.
You're not in this game?
which minors Dyslexicon's read a LOT (like 7 minutes is more than enough to check the player list - "oh I don't recognize this name, checks, ok this dude isn't playing")

With that being said, I haven't read any post from Rondo so this is not a chainsaw defense :D

But I have seen Urist mentionning I could be his partner (prolly before I entered the thread I guess because that would be so wild lol), so I am wondering what was that?
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:22 pm I dunno, I don't see how HK's reaction to Guillo is AI at this stage
You don't interpret my meaning/reasoning at all?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:23 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:20 pm
K
TBH I would have voted for you regardless of alignment last night. It was 1am and I had no energy for bullshit. Nice of dizzy to see it as righteous, but I wouldn’t read too much into that specific action.
Good point.

[VOTE: Golden] aubergine
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:22 pm I dunno, I don't see how HK's reaction to Guillo is AI at this stage
It is a very specific type of read. You'd have to know HK the way i do.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”