40%

Total votes: 20
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Cartomancy [Day 5]

Post by staypositivefriend »

tutuu shifted from hard townreading mac and appealing hard to him to hard tunneling him and making fun of him overnight when mac is NOT EVEN MECHANICALLY CONFIRMED MAFIA FROM HER PERSPECTIVE

it's fucking ridiculous. i need to go to sleep or else i'll just keep talking about it forever
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Post by MacDougall »

Read those two posts I just pulled.

Fast forward to today.

Tutuu has not a skerrick of doubt I'm mafia now.

It doesn't track at all. Be real lol.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:39 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:34 am Okay Lucy I'm using my one time pass here. I only get one of these trust claims ever. We've discussed this. You know what I'm talking about. I'm breaking the glass.
i thought u already did after u faked an emotional breakdown due to getting scumread by rondo and seanzie
Pretty low blow tbh.
thats why i townread u lol. but people only get one shots of these as u said with the glass. if u put something in the thread in a game about lying u should expect it to become possible subject of suspicion. ppl can say thats its a lie / fake. if u dont want something's authenticity questioned, dont put it in the game thread
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:41 am tutuu shifted from hard townreading mac and appealing hard to him to hard tunneling him and making fun of him overnight when mac is NOT EVEN MECHANICALLY CONFIRMED MAFIA FROM HER PERSPECTIVE

it's fucking ridiculous. i need to go to sleep or else i'll just keep talking about it forever
We probably deserve this for the meme openwolfing we did several times at key points tho let's be real.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:41 am tutuu shifted from hard townreading mac and appealing hard to him to hard tunneling him and making fun of him overnight when mac is NOT EVEN MECHANICALLY CONFIRMED MAFIA FROM HER PERSPECTIVE

"wOoOoOw, tutuu and lucy are capable of forming reads on their own, without relying solely on mech, how dare they?!?!!? catch US, the GREAT MAC AND SPF?!?!?!? SCANDALOUS!!!"
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:42 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:34 am Okay Lucy I'm using my one time pass here. I only get one of these trust claims ever. We've discussed this. You know what I'm talking about. I'm breaking the glass.
i thought u already did after u faked an emotional breakdown due to getting scumread by rondo and seanzie
Pretty low blow tbh.
thats why i townread u lol. but people only get one shots of these as u said with the glass. if u put something in the thread in a game about lying u should expect it to become possible subject of suspicion. ppl can say thats its a lie / fake. if u dont want something's authenticity questioned, dont put it in the game thread
You are a supervising and I actually love it ngl.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

supervillain*
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:44 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:42 am
Pretty low blow tbh.
You are a supervising and I actually love it ngl.
I channeled my inner @Alison for that one

love u alison
staypositivefriend
Hitman

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:43 am

"wOoOoOw, tutuu and lucy are capable of forming reads on their own, without relying solely on mech, how dare they?!?!!? catch US, the GREAT MAC AND SPF?!?!?!? SCANDALOUS!!!"
but you have no justification for your confidence on me/mac being mafia apart from "mechanics" when the mechanics don't even suggest that me/mac have to be mafia. you are not trying to solve the game
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:43 am

I see. I see.

Can you hazard a guess as to who our 3 partners are please?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

tutuu stop posting thanks, be productive and case townies and scum when u get the chance, stop livechatting entirely
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:43 am

We probably deserve this for the meme openwolfing we did several times at key points tho let's be real.
yeah maybe

i cant believe it's almost 7 am and im here arguing about an internet game instead of sleeping

feels like karma
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

lol ur trying to make me slip up and go over post count to lose my vote. bye XD
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh Sabi is another player Tutuu tried to pocket btw.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:52 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:50 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:48 pm (just for fun)

roxy
creature
baudib
kate
sig

I'm pretty much unpaired with all of them except baudib1 who is my top townread.
u unnpaired with roxy?

u a CONJOINED TWIN WITH ROXY boiii
SPF I am pretty sure Creature is never with Tutuu.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

yeah spf/mac/sabi all lockscum
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

did you expect this to work?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:49 am
did you expect this to work?
Well I wouldn't do something that goofy as mafia like ever.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:49 am yeah spf/mac/sabi all lockscum
Sabi is now lock scum too?

Why?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha who has fallen off a cliff
Jack
Wilgy
Tutuu
Dennis

This is my final solve.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:52 am

Why?
read d5 again very closely
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Btw Dennis is the zealot imo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:53 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:52 am

Why?
read d5 again very closely
I literally just had to shake my head cuz this makes no sense now.

Am I mafia or town here? Why would I need to read day 5 closely to find my teammate wolfy? Wtf.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

god you're fucking annoying, but this is just a game and we both played correctly
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tutuu had wishy washy nonsense reads on Jack and Wilgy early. She townread Dennis for nothing then out of nowhere started tunneling him (cuz he's Zealot).
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:55 am god you're fucking annoying, but this is just a game and we both played correctly
I'm fucking annoying? I'm sorry I'm not the confirmation biased one about to throw.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:55 am god you're fucking annoying
i cc
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

My current theory is that town Creature used judgement and saved himself lol.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

it's funny really, mafia are going like lemmings off a cliff arguing about about a specific mechanical aspect, spf/sabi/mac all had the same argument to dissuade me about a specific piece of info and spf/sabi overextended and mac is using the same argument not understanding that they're outed. unfortunately for them a mechanically slight of hand occurred and the next 4/5 lynches are now mafia
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

before i go, i just want to announce that ill be isoing myself to laugh at my own jokes
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Porscha »

Okay I am of the unsober variety but allow me to take your hand and try to lead you through a forest path of thoughts and confliction I am having. Sorry if any branches hit you in the face I'm not liable I dont own the forest I am simply existing in it

Okay. If I'm starting where lucy is ic, I thought tutuu was towny, I feel strongly about mac being town, and then following mac's read on spf
This is... ugh
There has to be at least 1 wolf in this solve between tutuu and mac and spf because the red sea might as well have parted with the way this became very divisive between 2 parties of thought, and very quickly
I cannot know how guaranteed Lucy's solve is but if I am stuck between you three based on what is occurring at this moment in time
And I insist on not starting with mac because of my personal read on him
If I'm looking at a possible tutuu/spf w/w world this is very good distancing and theater between them, or I'm more likely to lean into thinking that it's more likely it is a difference check
Now again I dont know tutuu and I am not good at reading spf so maybe a w/w world there is possible BUT just from post content I'm going to hazard its t/w w/t
Now from here I am unsure how to best discern who is most likely the wolf between the 2
Mac I will acknowledge that your point that tutuu appears to have opportunistically jumped on pushes or wagons is... not a good look. And I cant speak on the pocketing. But does a wolf tutuu decide to power wolf by doing nothing other than hopping reads at especially egregious times? And then instantly align with lucy with extreme confidence in lucy? We are getting to the point in the game where numbers are reaching critical levels and wolves will start losing knowledge advantage and be likelier to lose a member. Even if there ends up being a miss today, I think there is a very high chance tomorrow hits a wolf. The way the threadstate is becoming more polarized points to this.

Mac lemme ask you something.... how many worlds do you believe in where you and spf are both town and at no point have you scumread her? Like what would the chances of that be
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:01 am it's funny really, mafia are going like lemmings off a cliff arguing about about a specific mechanical aspect, spf/sabi/mac all had the same argument to dissuade me about a specific piece of info and spf/sabi overextended and mac is using the same argument not understanding that they're outed. unfortunately for them a mechanically slight of hand occurred and the next 4/5 lynches are now mafia
I can't wait to hear about it in post.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:55 am Tutuu had wishy washy nonsense reads on Jack and Wilgy early. She townread Dennis for nothing then out of nowhere started tunneling him (cuz he's Zealot).
So you think tutuu hard wolfsides until she decides to try very suddenly bus the zealot?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:09 am Okay I am of the unsober variety but allow me to take your hand and try to lead you through a forest path of thoughts and confliction I am having. Sorry if any branches hit you in the face I'm not liable I dont own the forest I am simply existing in it

Okay. If I'm starting where lucy is ic, I thought tutuu was towny, I feel strongly about mac being town, and then following mac's read on spf
This is... ugh
There has to be at least 1 wolf in this solve between tutuu and mac and spf because the red sea might as well have parted with the way this became very divisive between 2 parties of thought, and very quickly
I cannot know how guaranteed Lucy's solve is but if I am stuck between you three based on what is occurring at this moment in time
If I'm looking at a possible tutuu/spf w/w world this is very good distancing and theater between them, or I'm more likely to lean into thinking that it's more likely it is a difference check
Now again I dont know tutuu and I am not good at reading spf so maybe a w/w world there is possible BUT just from post content I'm going to hazard its t/w w/t
Now from here I am unsure how to best discern who is most likely the wolf between the 2
Mac I will acknowledge that your point that tutuu appears to have opportunistically jumped on pushes or wagons is... not a good look. And I cant speak on the pocketing. But does a wolf tutuu decide to power wolf by doing nothing other than hopping reads at especially egregious times? And then instantly align with lucy with extreme confidence in lucy? We are getting to the point in the game where numbers are reaching critical levels and wolves will start losing knowledge advantage and be likelier to lose a member. Even if there ends up being a miss today, I think there is a very high chance tomorrow hits a wolf. The way the threadstate is becoming more polarized points to this.

Mac lemme ask you something.... how many worlds do you believe in where you and spf are both town and at no point have you scumread her? Like what would the chances of that be
Yes Tutuu would hard wolfside as a wolf.

The last question doesn't make sense.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:55 am Tutuu had wishy washy nonsense reads on Jack and Wilgy early. She townread Dennis for nothing then out of nowhere started tunneling him (cuz he's Zealot).
So you think tutuu hard wolfsides until she decides to try very suddenly bus the zealot?
She never tried to actually get him over. She just hard pushed him (and her other teammates) when she thought she might go over. When her wagon died she went back to not pushing them and pocketing/killing town instead.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:01 am it's funny really, mafia are going like lemmings off a cliff arguing about about a specific mechanical aspect, spf/sabi/mac all had the same argument to dissuade me about a specific piece of info and spf/sabi overextended and mac is using the same argument not understanding that they're outed. unfortunately for them a mechanically slight of hand occurred and the next 4/5 lynches are now mafia
If mac was wolfing with them wouldnt he understand you read them as outed and just be hard defending? Saying he "doesnt realize " reads to me like you're kinda tr'ing him as if he is naively wolfsiding but you include his name in the lemmings
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I actually don't think it's possible SPF is mafia. Tutuu is outed fmpov and there's no reason for them to be doing this distancing routine if they are w/w because there's no way town wins in that world and it's too winmore for both of them.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think it's probably something dumb like Lucy has had her night actions tampered with throughout the game and it's led her to some weird confirmation biased incorrect solve. Shit happens.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:11 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:09 am Okay I am of the unsober variety but allow me to take your hand and try to lead you through a forest path of thoughts and confliction I am having. Sorry if any branches hit you in the face I'm not liable I dont own the forest I am simply existing in it

This is... ugh

Okay but in such an obvious way? Is what I'm trying to point out there
And let me rephrase, I am trying to ask ... okay let me preface my question with the memory I have of you and spf in games together that I have also been in. Not once have you both been town where you also never scumread her
So I am wondering if maybe you should consider that perhaps you have been pocketed not by tutuu but by spf?
How likely do you consider this world
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:15 am I actually don't think it's possible SPF is mafia. Tutuu is outed fmpov and there's no reason for them to be doing this distancing routine if they are w/w because there's no way town wins in that world and it's too winmore for both of them.
Mmmmmmkay never mind I feel like this answers my question I just asked lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I might be being super dumb about Creature but something about his posts just pocket me. And he really doesn't seem like he can be with Tutuu. Tutuu also seems to have a lot of sanctimony when arguing with SPF about her and Creature being compatible.

I think Tutuu probably was just being an active pockety wolf with the Creature save attempts and thought sig would go over easily but then sig got super super townie and then I decided to try to bait mafia to vote sig and made myself look scummy cuz Creature didn't die because he had the judgement card.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Well. Gamers. I have gotten nowhere since being here
I want to believe lucy has at least some answers that include mech she is confident on but like. Her solve is significantly [redacted] mine and now all of my reads feel like eels in my hands
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:17 am

This is... ugh

And let me rephrase, I am trying to ask ... okay let me preface my question with the memory I have of you and spf in games together that I have also been in. Not once have you both been town where you also never scumread her
So I am wondering if maybe you should consider that perhaps you have been pocketed not by tutuu but by spf?
I consider it possible. But spf being mafia with tutuu seems very unlikely and tutuu is very very outed to me. I was literally playing eod yesterday confirmation biased that all the sig voters were mafia and I was trying to bait the last wolf or two to out and try to win there and then by voting sig. But then Creature started posting at the last minute and got super townie himself and kinda threw a spanner into my scheme.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:19 am but then sig got super super townie and then I decided to try to bait mafia to vote sig and made myself look scummy cuz Creature didn't die because he had the judgement card.
i love u man
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I feel like I'm being obvious town right now.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Having lucy as #1 town and mac #2 town with this kind of fighting is pain

Anyway it's like 4:30 am I am being depression gremlin so I need to sleep for work tomorrow. I'll try to check in throughout the day
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I've had moments of doubt towards spf. I literally ended d2 voting spf because I was having one of my patented come to God moments and spf mocked me and self voted in response and then the mafia ended the day lol.

I've just been locked into living in the world she's town the whole time because we've had almost the same reads nearly the entire time.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:21 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:17 am

This is... ugh

I consider it possible. But spf being mafia with tutuu seems very unlikely and tutuu is very very outed to me. I was literally playing eod yesterday confirmation biased that all the sig voters were mafia and I was trying to bait the last wolf or two to out and try to win there and then by voting sig. But then Creature started posting at the last minute and got super townie himself and kinda threw a spanner into my scheme.
I see. We both think it's likely t/w but you're hard sold on tutuu... I will proceed with caution on tutuu
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think it's probably a good thought exercise to consider whether mafia spf and mafia mac would actually interact with each other in this way. Where has been my effort to put distance between us? I've played nothing like my wolf game with her.

I'd be more likely mafia with Tutuu if I was.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:24 am I've had moments of doubt towards spf. I literally ended d2 voting spf because I was having one of my patented come to God moments and spf mocked me and self voted in response and then the mafia ended the day lol.

I've just been locked into living in the world she's town the whole time because we've had almost the same reads nearly the entire time.
Quirky coincidence innit

Idk. I think just via style alone I probably find spf townier than tutuu in a lot of worldsbut since I lack spf skill I'm trying not to get confbiased because it's getting down to crunch time and I want to believe lucy has all the answers but the reality is we dont have a confirmed 5. And since you and her are at such odds with reads I feel like I am walking 2 dogs who are always trying to go in directly opposite directions and its causing me a bit of trouble

Return to “Previous Rackets”