No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299
Aka: Iawy

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Inawordyes »

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:22 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:59 am @Porscha
@Schiavetto
@Michelle
@DeeZees
@Hally
@Neon
@ilario
@Jackofhearts2005
@DrWilgy
@Manny
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Inawordyes
@pyxxy
@Ricochet

This is the raw list above. And below my first GTH attempt to sort. I am going to read Vivax' Iso and share thoughts and I need everyone in the village or NPC villa hearted to help town toDay.
Pinged myself to find the post in alerts and I am aware I pinged the wolves as well, but if anyone has a chance to clear themselves, toDay is the momenr to do so. Please ping me with your solve

Mich
Wilgy
Hally
Illario
Jack
DZ
Lumi
Pyxxy
Iawy
Nook
Porscha
Neon
Ricochet
Schia
Iawy
Hally
Wilgy
Lumi
Ilario
Michelle
Jack
Porscha
DeeZees
Pyxxy
Neon
Rico
Nook
Schia

Here is my attempt at a solve
Spoiler: show
I think that the Hally/Wilgy/Lumi trio has consistently been the towniestvITT or at least the most +EV (Hally especially with the blight on her record FMPOV being expunged). Everybody else kind of I didn’t know where exactly to place so I threw where felt right

Ilario’s low-impact but has the un’cced claim and I can’t ignore that. I really don’t have much to say about him otherwise because he’s barely done anything

I think Michelle is getting more credit than she deserves based on how much she’s actually done this game. But she has stated that she refuses to read my posts, and then she put me low in her list as if I haven’t been extremely townie, I’m assuming exactly because she’s not reading me. I’m quite aware that being in my feels about it is probably making me petty but also idrc

Jack was originally my second-highest behind Hally but openly admitting to being a troll NPC today understandablly knocks him down a few pegs (though I still think he’s been more townsiding than not)

I don’t understand why Porscha took so many hits at EoD, that really looked more like “Sean is upset that Porscha won’t talk to him so he scumreads Porscha, and then everybody dogpiles”. The “everybody dogpiles” part is why I think there’s probably more townie their than not

I don’t really have anything good or bad to say about DeeZees. I think they trend more townie than not, but despite being in the lower half I’d actually put the Porscha/DZ/Pyxxy trio in this spot as the null demarcation, with DZ slight lean towards town but ultimately the most null of the three

I had a brighter view of Pyxxy in my head initially but after someone mentioned that Pyxxy’s really only done the VCA posts and not much else, I started trying to think of other content by them and am drawing a blank, so I have to agree. Not necessarily scummy, but lacking and so slight wolf leans due to the dearth

I think Neon’s pushes have been proven consistently terrible this whole game, and I think from a mafia team perspective that they would have been a really easy slot to continue to push for those reasons, but the fact that all major sus and wagon power disappeared after they almost died sitting next to Lily really can’t be ignored when they haven’t improved much since and yet they got completely dropped as a focus over townier slots who ended up flipping town. That they spent more time on the defensive today than solving also doesn’t help

Nook and Rico have basically done nothing but in Nook’s case he also tunneled on Nutella and that’s -EV. Sit below Neon with Schia because either obvious NPCs or really scummy townies for actively doing nothing so many days in a row
Wrote it at the top and meant to move it to the bottom to put my thoughts in read order but forgot before hitting send, but Schia is obvious mafia and I’ve already thoroughly explained my position on that over the last two days so I’m not going to rehash it
:omg:
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Inawordyes »

Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:06 am Also not that i think it matters but you left me out of the list Mich.
You’ve consistently hardclaimed NPC so personally I’m inclined to take you at face-value, I could’ve added you to my list but for the ablve reason I haven’t really paid attention to your posts for the purposes of trying to read you (because 99% I don’t have to), so easier to leave you out than try to arbitrarily place you on a scale you don’t need to be on
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:23 am Maybe if you actually read my content you’d have a read on me
you are asking too much out of a somewhat low-effort manny npc.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:28 am You’ve consistently hardclaimed NPC so personally I’m inclined to take you at face-value, I could’ve added you to my list but for the ablve reason I haven’t really paid attention to your posts for the purposes of trying to read you (because 99% I don’t have to), so easier to leave you out than try to arbitrarily place you on a scale you don’t need to be on
idc about not being in the list i just said it in case i was meant to be there considering the other hardclaim npc's are there.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:55 pm
Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:51 pm Ya, not much more info to be gained

I think the useful info is:

These players are basically mech confirmed players (there are some scenarios in which they're not, but those are really weird scenarios, so...)
Michelle
Wilgy
Neon
Porscah

The list of NPCs:
LumI
Manny
One or more of DZ / pyxxy
Exactly one of Jack/Ilario

At MOST a single NPC on this list:
Hally
Schia
Ricochet
Nook
IAWY

I think its time to murderize schia
@Hally
@Michelle
@pyxxy
@DrWilgy
@Porscha
@Neon
@Inawordyes

@ilario
@Jackofhearts2005
@DeeZees
@pyxxy

Town has the incorrect parity 7v3 - Town needs to sleep to get to 6v3 at some point anyway.

Schia absolutely never is going to be allowed to live after a purge, and so right now is the time to chop it - if you hit an NPC, great, you're on correct parity. If you hit a town, well you were going to hit that town eventually anyway. If you hit a wolf, perfect.

Vote Schia today or I will shame you after the game for being bad B)
[VOTE: schiavetto] aubergine
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:35 am Day 7 Vote Count
SoD: #7748 EoD: #0

Not Voting (4): MacDougall (3), Jackofhearts2005 (13), Ricochet (1), ilario (1)
schiavetto (3): Lumi (35), Inawordyes (8), Manny (50)
neon (3): Michelle (57), pyxxy (5), NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (7)
deezees (2): Neon (54), Hally (82)
ahhh ppl are trying to kill me ahhhh
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Day 7 Vote Count

Not Voting (4): MacDougall (4), Jackofhearts2005 (17), Ricochet (2), ilario (3)
schiavetto (4): Lumi (35), Inawordyes (14), Manny (56), DeeZees (2)
neon (3): Michelle (67), pyxxy (5), NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (7)
deezees (2): Neon (61), Hally (84)
michelle (1): Porscha (2)
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:15 am
Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:57 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:54 am You've been wrong for 4 days so
I think if you are town you are gonna get misslynched eventually, might aswell get it over with it quicker. If you are scum its a W, i also dont remember anything pro-town or townie u've done this game so not like i seem much reason for u to *not* be scum
I'm not gonna lay over and die because my misexe is game losing.

And if you are all so blinded by my activity and can't look at my play and let me show you my town than that's on you not me.

Town has been wrong on people who were not participating being woofs *coughfalconcough* so like maybe work with me.
This quote here I think is a good example of the issues I have with Neon. The impetus is not on us to ‘let you show us your town’, that falls entirely upon you. The more you defend yourself instead of moving past it - and then blaming everybody else for you getting defensive as if it’s our fault that you’re staying in that space - the longer you delay this supposed revelation, which only causes people to scumread you harder and assumedly you also get even more defensive
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Iawy it's not that I don't want to read your posts, but I can't with my reading speed so I skimmed some of them and then I realised you are overexplaining (which is not towny fmpov) and you refuse to give tl;dr so you don't really care about my opinion. I read itt what I can, it's not much but I play with low effort (due to time limit) since the pandemic kind of finished and the war started, and RL became more demanding.
I have to tell you that being a little far from the thread's noise it gives a better perspective over the game.

I still think you wanted to protect Vivax and you deserved all votes on you.
You do realise all your wolves are low posters, which doesn't match at all with how Vivax played, right? That doesn't look great imo.

Let's say Schia flips wolf. NO ONE is cleared by a vote on Schia iykwim - I agree they will not live long and will never endgame but also they don't give town credit.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DeeZees wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:57 am

What do you think about them?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Also answer to my ping pls Zeus

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:06 pm Iawy it's not that I don't want to read your posts, but I can't with my reading speed so I skimmed some of them and then I realised you are overexplaining (which is not towny fmpov) and you refuse to give tl;dr so you don't really care about my opinion. I read itt what I can, it's not much but I play with low effort (due to time limit) since the pandemic kind of finished and the war started, and RL became more demanding.
I have to tell you that being a little far from the thread's noise it gives a better perspective over the game.

I still think you wanted to protect Vivax and you deserved all votes on you.
You do realise all your wolves are low posters, which doesn't match at all with how Vivax played, right? That doesn't look great imo.

Let's say Schia flips wolf. NO ONE is cleared by a vote on Schia iykwim - I agree they will not live long and will never endgame but also they don't give town credit.
I overexplain everything all the time in my general life, it’s an anxiety/childhood trauma thing and both entirely NAI and not necessary to explain further in this setting. You can think it’s AI and not townie all you want but it’s not just something I do here in this specific game of mafia, so reading it as anti-townie, while understandable, is going to confbias you into some really
incorrect worldstates

I absolutely deserved the votes I got, I understand completely why I got pushed and acknowledged it immediately during those pushes, but it got talked out and the thread moved past it. The only person who doesn’t seem to agree is you, seemingly because you’re the only person who didn’t actually read my posts.

I do not expect you to change the way you play, how you play the game is how you play the game, and I understand the lack of time to do much because I work full-time and phone post 99% of all mafia games I play. But when you dismiss me because how you play = not reading my content, I take issue because it’s a cop out “I didn’t actually read Iawy” non-read, and it shows

-

There does not need to be a drawn-out argument over this, it is pointless and clogs up the thread. For my part, I need to get out of my own head and stop letting my general defensiveness over criticism about the way I communicate cause me to get high and mighty. It’s entitled and presumptuous of me to expect you to change and not be willing to meet you halfway, and it’s something that I need to get better at

Tl;DR - I am sorry, I will try to get better at being brief for your benefit so we can get on the same page in this game. I said my peace above and have no interest in fighting over it, so I will leave it at that for my part. I will try to meet you halfway, please do the same
Besides Schia I don’t care the order of the latter half of my posts, Nanook/Rico/Schia are all at the bottom because they haven’t done anything

I disagree, the way Vivax didn’t care about being a wagon and nobody cared to try and seriously save Vivax strongly indicates that the team is inactive and/or didn’t have a lot of thread control to be able to actually save him there. I don’t think the team is Vivax/Nanook/Rico/Schia, that’s silly, but the townier players have been the ones actually playing the game, and the threadstate indicates that the team wasn’t really playing the game to be townie enough to hold sway and prevent that chop, so people lower on the spectrum are on my radar for that reason
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I understand, thanks for your explanation :bighug:

What do you think about Neon and Zeus?

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

I also really don’t care about anybody in the town getting “credit” for Schia flipping mafia, I just want a mafia dead, and Schia is obviously mafia and several people ITT agree - but won’t vote Schia out

I would rather take the obvious W and potentially not have any further leads, than take a risk hitting elsewhere and getting it wrong. It’s not like we haven’t hit multiple scummy-looking townies already doing exactly that
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

we can talk, at least

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:37 pm I understand, thanks for your explanation :bighug:

What do you think about Neon and Zeus?
I did talk about them above, but TL;DR Zeus is probably the most null for me atm, but slightly townie-leaning. Neon has been getting away with not doing a whole lot, and when finally called out on it last night, they spent more time being defensive and blaming others for ‘not letting them show that they’re town’ than actually showing others that they’re town

It came across to me like “stop pushing me and then I will solve”, and when you’ve been getting a free pass since the Lily vote to do exactly that and have produced barely anything except a string of tunnels on flipped townies/NPCs and zero mafia, it doesn’t sit right with me for obvious reasons
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

I need to stop being stubborn about my Schia read too and actually play the game instead of being indignant
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Ricochet »

Come out from whence ye hide. There are books and light aplenty. Dither not; come out say I! Or will ye be gravestones?
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Ricochet wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:50 pm Come out from whence ye hide. There are books and light aplenty. Dither not; come out say I! Or will ye be gravestones?
What thoust can neer descry, matters not when in deepest shadow is the sonorous illuminated most vividly

From whence does thoust hold court in the beholden eye of this spider’s web?
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Michelle, in your GTH list, what makes you put pyxxy higher than Porscha/Porscha lower than pyxxy?
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:09 pm

might be wolves :llama:

but I think I should be cleared by:
- vivax back and forth
- complete lack of involvement in game
- towny posting
- gimmick

not my wolf game yooooooo
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:59 am @Porscha
@Schiavetto
@Michelle
@DeeZees
@Hally
@Neon
@ilario
@Jackofhearts2005
@DrWilgy
@Manny
@Inawordyes
@pyxxy
@Ricochet

This is the raw list above. And below my first GTH attempt to sort. I am going to read Vivax' Iso and share thoughts and I need everyone in the village or NPC villa hearted to help town toDay.
Pinged myself to find the post in alerts and I am aware I pinged the wolves as well, but if anyone has a chance to clear themselves, toDay is the momenr to do so. Please ping me with your solve

Mich
Wilgy
Hally
Illario
Jack
DZ
Lumi
Pyxxy
Iawy
Nook
Porscha
Neon
Ricochet
Schia
I can be of assistance tomorrow?

I'm going out drinking

:phew:
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:09 pm Michelle, in your GTH list, what makes you put pyxxy higher than Porscha/Porscha lower than pyxxy?
Porscha posted a good quality Ate, Pyxxy tried to solve.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Enjoy your RL time Zeus, I am here tomorrow as well.

Not your town game as well, am I right?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Ate is NAI but solving intent is towny

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:29 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:09 pm Michelle, in your GTH list, what makes you put pyxxy higher than Porscha/Porscha lower than pyxxy?
Porscha posted a good quality Ate, Pyxxy tried to solve.
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:31 pm Ate is NAI but solving intent is towny
Understandable have a nice day
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Zeus looks good from Vivax spew in the matter’s ISO. It’s beginning to mean less and less as the number dwindle and Zeus is called upon to actively contribute reasons to be townie alongside it, but is still a really valid thing to consider

Which makes me wonder why Zeus is even an attempted wagon option today
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

The fact that the thread is so dead today really unnerves me

Feels like me, Sean and Nutella were driving most of the actively engagement yesterday, and now 2/3 of them are dead

Hally isn’t around, Lumi isn’t around, Wilgy isn’t around, felt like Jack was more active yesterday but he’s claiming troll NPC so if true I assume he doesn’t care as much anymore with the impending purge
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Is just me, :omg:’ing around the thread
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

The wolves are not in a bad spot especially if they are not all inactives, so it's like in a football game where a team has an advantage and tries to slow down the game to destroy the other's team play, to secure that advantage.
The wolves have zero solving intention in this game now and they will accept what Lumi said, faking a minimum of activity.

If any of the claimed NPCs will show tomorrow alive as players their wolf equity is very high, but I have no reason to speculate about it toDay.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:58 pm Is just me, :omg:’ing around the thread
How do you solve usually? What's your scum hunting favorite method?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I will probably finish the work day in one hour and come back here in before going to sleep, ttyl

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:06 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:58 pm Is just me, :omg:’ing around the thread
How do you solve usually? What's your scum hunting favorite method?
Usually via tone/vibes/threadstate reads. Like I mentioned, I play 99% from my phone and usually at work too, so ISO’ing isn’t really possible for me. I rely on people being in the thread in real-time so I can get a feel for the general threadstate before having mechanical info to latch onto and form a foundation that I can then ‘go on expeditions’ outward from

And nobody’s around, which is very AhhhhhhhHhHhhHhHhhhHHHHHHHhhhhh for me, y’know?

My favorite method is definitely Vibe Tell, but it’s primarily a D1 tool and is no longer viable s a solving method, if it ever was in the first place with this particular game given all the NPCs
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:03 pm The wolves are not in a bad spot especially if they are not all inactives, so it's like in a football game where a team has an advantage and tries to slow down the game to destroy the other's team play, to secure that advantage.
The wolves have zero solving intention in this game now and they will accept what Lumi said, faking a minimum of activity.

If any of the claimed NPCs will show tomorrow alive as players their wolf equity is very high, but I have no reason to speculate about it toDay.
See, but that’s exactly what worries me. Town and especially NPCs being apathetic? Expected

But when the entire thread is dead, not necessarily DADV but just DIG (dead in general), it means wolves are apathetic too. And like you said, that indicates they’re in a good spot. Which means that we’re potentially not even pushing on wolves, or if we are then townies are still getting pushed more strongly

An apathetic mafia team means implicit approval of the gamestate as it is right now, and where there’s no smoke, that means there’s fire somewhere else, it’s not here
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:16 pm I will probably finish the work day in one hour and come back here in before going to sleep, ttyl
I’ll be here whenever you get back!
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:28 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:03 pm The wolves are not in a bad spot especially if they are not all inactives, so it's like in a football game where a team has an advantage and tries to slow down the game to destroy the other's team play, to secure that advantage.

See, but that’s exactly what worries me. Town and especially NPCs being apathetic? Expected

But when the entire thread is dead, not necessarily DADV but just DIG (dead in general), it means wolves are apathetic too. And like you said, that indicates they’re in a good spot. Which means that we’re potentially not even pushing on wolves, or if we are then townies are still getting pushed more strongly

An apathetic mafia team means implicit approval of the gamestate as it is right now, and where there’s no smoke, that means there’s fire somewhere else, it’s not here
Given that I think everybody’s posted once today except Schia (as usual), then with Neon being the overall biggest push so far, the apathy may be indicative that we’re running down the wrong track

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine while I mull on this

And yes, before anyone says it, I know that I tried to apply this read to the Vivax EoD and was wrong, but that’s mechanically been shown to be a pretty severe misread on a situation with minutes to think it through. You can’t fake thread-wide apathy for hours on end at the start of a day in the same way, it’s either genuine or manufactured, and both lead to the same conclusion
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

The conclusion being that the wolves are okay with the status quo and are content to not try and push things a different direction

If the status quo is okay with the mafia team, then for obvious reasons the status quo is not okay with me
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

But also obviously, I’m aware that people are in different timezones and I may just be overthinking people being gone because I was used to more people being available at the same time I was before today and I’m now alone ITT and going stir-crazy with anxious energy that I can’t redirect and bounce off other people

But I’d rather assume I’m onto something and be wrong and we’ve caught mafia, than dismiss it with excuses and be wrong and we’ve mischopped again
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I-I must apologise. I'm afraid I've very little to offer.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Ricochet wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:03 pm I-I must apologise. I'm afraid I've very little to offer.
Hi Rico!
Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:59 pm
Ricochet wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:50 pm Come out from whence ye hide. There are books and light aplenty. Dither not; come out say I! Or will ye be gravestones?
What thoust can neer descry, matters not when in deepest shadow is the sonorous illuminated most vividly

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:05 pm
Ricochet wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:03 pm I-I must apologise. I'm afraid I've very little to offer.
Hi Rico!

Ah, you came, how delightful! Indeed, I thought I might find you here.

In truth I quiver, such is his frightful repute. But! The fear simply assures me the ordeal is worth undertaking!

Now, be sure to get a good vantage, my friend. I do hereby vow to unflinchingly brave this ordeal.

[VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Ricochet wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:24 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:05 pm
Hi Rico!

Ah, you came, how delightful! Indeed, I thought I might find you here.

In truth I quiver, such is his frightful repute. But! The fear simply assures me the ordeal is worth undertaking!

Now, be sure to get a good vantage, my friend. I do hereby vow to unflinchingly brave this ordeal.

[VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine
How great and fearsome is he! But yet, are the stories of his legend foretold? Or mis-told, per haps? What say you, Sir Chet of Rico?

What manner of beast burdens you to accept this quest above all others?
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

Porscha wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:03 am [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

what if
but why
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:28 pm

shrug, don’t agree

my read on the game currently is that wolves have mostly been doing nothing the entire game
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

zeus is a wolf who has no WIM because he randed wolf again and his team is rico and schia who don’t wanna do anything except larp as NPCs 😔
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

7 town, 3 wolf, 5 npc

Players (2 missing):
DeZees
DrWilg
Hally
Inawy
illario
Michelle
Neon
Porscha

Unsorted (2 players here):
Lumi
Manny
pyxxy
Schia
Ricochet
Nanook

Confirmed NPC if illario is a player:
Jack
we know there’s two players in the unsorted pile who haven’t claimed player and have been skating by pretending to be NPCs

currently i think the most likely players in that group are in schia/rico/pyxxy, and if they’re players they’re wolves

which means there’s at most one wolf in the players claims who has actually been posting somewhat

that wolf is not gonna be WIMing up the thread with their only other active wolf (vivax) dead and the rest of their team potatoing

seems to fit with how zeus is playing to me? he’s acting like a wolf that just wants the game to be over
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Post by DrWilgy »

Man, I keep trying to read the past 6 pages to see what happened leading up to the Falcon yeet. Can't focus for shit today though.

Nut being modkilled and the Falcon yeet got me pretty discouraged tbh.

What's the current VC and discussion?

Why the hell is Falcon gone when we have both Schia and Pyxxy still? Hell, even Nook still being around is frightening.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:06 pm zeus is a wolf who has no WIM because he randed wolf again and his team is rico and schia who don’t wanna do anything except larp as NPCs 😔
Who is Zeus?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:36 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:06 pm zeus is a wolf who has no WIM because he randed wolf again and his team is rico and schia who don’t wanna do anything except larp as NPCs 😔
Who is Zeus?
deezees
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DeeZees wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:19 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:09 pm

might be wolves :llama:

but I think I should be cleared by:
- vivax back and forth
- complete lack of involvement in game
- towny posting
- gimmick

not my wolf game yooooooo
I agree with the Vivax ISO argument.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”