No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:52 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:51 am Don't know don't care
you do realize you accuse people of being tunneled on you and then proceed to be tunneled on hally to the point of ignoring the possibility of being wrong or even if you are right the existance of two other wolves, lmao.
Not caring about who else is wolf doesn't mean I'm tunneled but hey whatevers
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:55 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:36 am Your not irrelevant because of you weren't obv npc I think most people would tr you and thus your voice matters to people
btw if people are not killing you while im alive saying to kill you what makes you think people will when im fucking dead? who even checks the legacy of an npc lmao.
I'm quite literally the lead wagon lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:01 am You don't understand how wolves are thinking if you say the wagon have to contain a wolf.
There is 0 max one wolf because the wagon is small
Usually the wolves avoid the clear mischops like plague, with small exceptions andI i don't have today any reason to go into Wifom

The solve is in Isos, we have a flipped wolf and after work I will read that with priority

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:58 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:40 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:16 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:59 am @Porscha
@Schiavetto
@Michelle
@DeeZees
@Hally
@Neon
@ilario
@Jackofhearts2005
@DrWilgy
@Manny
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Inawordyes
@pyxxy
@Ricochet

This is the raw list above. And below my first GTH attempt to sort. I am going to read Vivax' Iso and share thoughts and I need everyone in the village or NPC villa hearted to help town toDay.
Pinged myself to find the post in alerts and I am aware I pinged the wolves as well, but if anyone has a chance to clear themselves, toDay is the momenr to do so. Please ping me with your solve

Mich
Wilgy
Hally
Illario
Jack
DZ
Lumi
Pyxxy
Iawy
Nook
Porscha
Neon
Ricochet
Schia
My solve is. Let's find one wolf in a smaller pool and move forward from there.
Share your Poe then, but in this case I need a sentence for each one
Answer this Neon
As far as I'm concerned

Jack
Schia
Pyxxy
DZ

Can all go

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh right one sentence each

Uh. Show me something towny...

Copy paste to each one

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Please explain :)

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:05 am
@Schiavetto
@Michelle
@DeeZees
@Hally
@Neon
@ilario
@Jackofhearts2005
@DrWilgy
@Manny
@Inawordyes
@pyxxy
@Ricochet

This is the raw list above. And below my first GTH attempt to sort. I am going to read Vivax' Iso and share thoughts and I need everyone in the village or NPC villa hearted to help town toDay.
Pinged myself to find the post in alerts and I am aware I pinged the wolves as well, but if anyone has a chance to clear themselves, toDay is the momenr to do so. Please ping me with your solve

Mich
Wilgy
Hally
Illario
Jack
DZ
Lumi
Pyxxy
Iawy
Nook
Porscha
Neon
Ricochet
Schia
Answer this Neon
As far as I'm concerned

Jack
Schia
Pyxxy
DZ

Can all go
Which of those four do you believe to be players or NPCs, and did a user being or not being a player affect your thought process in making this list?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:01 am You don't understand how wolves are thinking if you say the wagon have to contain a wolf.
Correct. I just happen to think it's the 1

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:02 am I want @Neon to solve with us if she's really a villager
Doesn't feel like it. Well actually that's not fair you feel the most like your trying to at least work with me some

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:04 am
Usually the wolves avoid the clear mischops like plague, with small exceptions andI i don't have today any reason to go into Wifom

The solve is in Isos, we have a flipped wolf and after work I will read that with priority
I don't work in isos that's not how I get answers

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:07 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:05 am
@Schiavetto
@Michelle
@DeeZees
@Hally
@Neon
@ilario
@Jackofhearts2005
@DrWilgy
@Manny
@Inawordyes
@pyxxy
@Ricochet

Mich
Wilgy
Hally
Illario
Jack
DZ
Lumi
Pyxxy
Iawy
Nook
Porscha
Neon
Ricochet
Schia
Answer this Neon
As far as I'm concerned

Jack
Schia
Pyxxy
DZ

Can all go
Which of those four do you believe to be players or NPCs, and did a user being or not being a player affect your thought process in making this list?
I think I said days ago I'm just assuming everyone is a player and I've continued to do that

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

neon’s pushes this game have been ran, ender, nutella for days, and now me

it’s like she’s just picking the most active and villagery people to push on

i don’t mean to be rude but if she’s a villager this is one of the most bafflingly incorrect games readswise that i’ve seen maybe ever

it honestly makes me question if a wolf would have the guts to be so brazenly wrong lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:11 am neon’s pushes this game have been ran, ender, nutella for days, and now me

i don’t mean to be rude but if she’s a villager this is one of the most bafflingly incorrect games readswise that i’ve seen maybe ever

it honestly makes me question if a wolf would have the guts to be so brazenly wrong lol
I find this decidedly hilarious

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Look at your EoD votes please and thank you

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:11 am neon’s pushes this game have been ran, ender, nutella for days, and now me

honestly this may make her a villager just because ime it’s a fairly reliable tell that wolves don’t push on such active/villagery/strong players

it’s kind of player-dependent though and i’m not sure what neon’s wolf game is like but personality wise she may be brazen enough to do it

dunno :shrug:
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:11 am it honestly makes me question if a wolf would have the guts to be so brazenly wrong lol
*looks at betrayal mash* yes.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:20 am Look at your EoD votes please and thank you
i don’t recall ever voting for anyone with 500+ posts who was solving as much as ran/ender/nut/myself have been but go off queen
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

That mash was hella funny, neon just came in d3 ita'd one of the towniest persons in the game and still did not get lynched for it.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

if this is true then my original argument for killing neon still applies
neon is scumsiding scum, scumsiding npc or scumsiding townie burn slot with holy fire.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:22 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:20 am Look at your EoD votes please and thank you
i don’t recall ever voting for anyone with 500+ posts who was solving as much as ran/ender/nut/myself have been but go off queen
I don't recall voting for townies repeatedly or just not voting at all

But hey go off on how bad I am

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

like, if you’re really trying to compare me voting like falcon or lily to you voting ran or nut i’m sorry but ran and nut were each a billion times more villagery than lily and falcon combined and if you don’t see how you’re frankly living on another planet or you’re a wolf
☆Princess Abigail☆

Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:22 am That mash was hella funny, neon just came in d3 ita'd one of the towniest persons in the game and still did not get lynched for it.
Forever one of my favorite moments lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:25 am
if this is true then my original argument for killing neon still applies
neon is scumsiding scum, scumsiding npc or scumsiding townie burn slot with holy fire.
I'll help

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

Might as well keep being wrong

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:26 am like, if you’re really trying to compare me voting like falcon or lily to you voting ran or nut i’m sorry but ran and nut were each a billion times more villagery than lily and falcon combined and if you don’t see how you’re frankly living on another planet or you’re a wolf
I strongly disagree and I wouldn't have voted them if I didn't think they were wolfy.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: DeeZees] aubergine

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:28 am
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:26 am like, if you’re really trying to compare me voting like falcon or lily to you voting ran or nut i’m sorry but ran and nut were each a billion times more villagery than lily and falcon combined and if you don’t see how you’re frankly living on another planet or you’re a wolf
I strongly disagree and I wouldn't have voted them if I didn't think they were wolfy.
i know, that’s the issue

fmpov you’ve thought some very villagery people were wolfy, and i’m trying to figure out if that’s possible with you being a wolf and having TMI or if it means you’re actually a villager
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

[VOTE: DeeZees] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:31 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:28 am
i know, that’s the issue

fmpov you’ve thought some very villagery people were wolfy, and i’m trying to figure out if that’s possible with you being a wolf and having TMI or if it means you’re actually a villager
Fmpov I've played a game of mafia and killed who I thought looked bad. I was mostly not wrong either as far as I'm concerned because I have continued to believe killing npcs is fine and better than killing town.

Was wrong on nut though and I feel bad about that.

ImageImage

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:55 pm
Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:51 pm Ya, not much more info to be gained

I think the useful info is:

These players are basically mech confirmed players (there are some scenarios in which they're not, but those are really weird scenarios, so...)
Michelle
Wilgy
Neon
Porscah

The list of NPCs:
LumI
Manny
One or more of DZ / pyxxy
Exactly one of Jack/Ilario

At MOST a single NPC on this list:
Hally
Schia
Ricochet
Nook
IAWY

I think its time to murderize schia
@Hally
@Michelle
@pyxxy
@DrWilgy
@Porscha
@Neon
@Inawordyes

@ilario
@Jackofhearts2005
@DeeZees
@pyxxy

Town has the incorrect parity 7v3 - Town needs to sleep to get to 6v3 at some point anyway.

Schia absolutely never is going to be allowed to live after a purge, and so right now is the time to chop it - if you hit an NPC, great, you're on correct parity. If you hit a town, well you were going to hit that town eventually anyway. If you hit a wolf, perfect.

Vote Schia today or I will shame you after the game for being bad B)
I'm an npc so instead of that im gonna [VOTE: michelle] aubergine instead
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I mean you shouldn't feel bad about voting someone that got herself modkilled lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Until now you gave me your poe and now i'm expecting your reasons, Neon

Also Hally is your today first push but they're not in your Poe, why is that?

Actually [VOTE: neon] aubergine I think there's probably one in her/hally atm
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

nook are you hard claiming npc?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:51 am I mean you shouldn't feel bad about voting someone that got herself modkilled lol
But you should feel bad for voting a villager

I am happy if you are not here tomorow because your votes landed only on villagers iirc

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:52 am Until now you gave me your poe and now i'm expecting your reasons, Neon

Also Hally is your today first push but they're not in your Poe, why is that?
A
@Neon

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:54 am nook are you hard claiming npc?
Yeah
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:54 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:51 am I mean you shouldn't feel bad about voting someone that got herself modkilled lol

I am happy if you are not here tomorow because your votes landed only on villagers iirc
Naw, she was lowkey toxic and got herself modkilled lol, zero regret voting for that

To be clear i think she's usually awesome, everyone has off games, just not gonna feel bad about having voted her 🤷‍♀️
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:56 am
Yeah
alright, prob gonna ignore you then

no hard feelings
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

also tbf, you voted her before she got herself modkilled so idk how that could justify you being wrong on her

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:58 am
Yeah
alright, prob gonna ignore you then

no hard feelings
Yeah thats fair my reads have been pretty bad lol

I do think neon is significantly >rand mafia if you're town but it looks like you're already there from what I've read so 🤷‍♀️
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Yeah
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:54 am

Naw, she was lowkey toxic and got herself modkilled lol, zero regret voting for that

To be clear i think she's usually awesome, everyone has off games, just not gonna feel bad about having voted her 🤷‍♀️
Ok, that's fair.

If we don't talk until eod i wish you Happy Holidays!

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:58 am also tbf, you voted her before she got herself modkilled so idk how that could justify you being wrong on her
It doesn't justify being wrong it removes any feeling bad for voting a town, which is an overrated idea to begin with but is particularly misplaced when said town threw

Anyways probably one in hally/neon leaning neon, not a hard dichotomy but

Michelle might actually be town it she's a player, she seems like she cares at least a little but this is not a Patented Nanook Read

Gonna peace out now probably, glgl and #JusticeForRan
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

if nanook’s NPC claim is true i’m missing another player

7 town, 3 wolf, 5 npc

Players:
DeZees
DrWilg
Hally
Inawy
illario
Michelle
Neon
Porscha

Unsorted (2 players here):
Lumi
Manny
pyxxy
Schia
Ricochet
Nanook

Confirmed NPC if illario is a player:
Jack
Michelle
Made Man

Re: Secret Playerlist Mafia (COPY THE VOTECOUNTS WHEN YOU VOTE FFS)

Post by Michelle »

Vivax wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:41 am <snip>
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:10 pmi am a wolf
You an alternate reality Chezinu ?

<snip>
I am curious, lily ignored this one?

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:07 am Lumi
Manny
pyxxy
Schia
Ricochet
Nanook
Schia and Ricochet are probably your two actual players there if you believe nanook. I think if you believe Nanook you always lynch schia here
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:07 am if nanook’s NPC claim is true i’m missing another player

7 town, 3 wolf, 5 npc

Players:
DeZees
DrWilg
Hally
Inawy
illario
Michelle
Neon
Porscha

Unsorted (2 players here):
Lumi
Manny
pyxxy
Schia
Ricochet
Nanook

Confirmed NPC if illario is a player:
Jack
honestly at this point i’m wondering if we should kill schia because if the standing player claims are all true there could be multiple wolves in here:

Lumi
Manny
pyxxy
Schia
Ricochet
Nanook

which would explain why they’re so hard to find

maybe we do need to let the purge clear all the NPC’s out and then kill the remainder
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

for now i’d still hunt from within the player claims though just so we don’t waste a day twiddling our thumbs waiting for schia to die

but yea i dunno, it may be the best route now
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

society if we knew what seanzie’s checks were and illario used his role
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I think is useless to lie toDay about being a player or NPC because the answers will show up soon and the players who are lying will have to explain

So I tend to accept the claims

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:15 am but yea i dunno, it may be the best route now
If you believe Nanook you always kill Schia, thats my take.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”