[WOLF WIN] Leporidae Mafia

Play the current mountainous game here!
- Only mountainous, all roles vanilla and all mechanics standard
- Any number of players in theory (probably fewer in practice)
- Short-to-moderate cycle lengths (e.g., no longer than 72 hour cycle)
- Themed if host feels like it

Moderators: Hustle Host, Game Facilitators

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [D1] Leporidae Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 10:17 am Welcome to ISO-kicking time at the OK Corral. I've got a half-bathroom to paint this weekend, starting soon, so I don't have much more time to commit to the day phase. I'm going to look at ISO's, post a surface-level reading comment or two, and a question for the group and the individual player ISO'd for each of you. Keep calm and don't get sucked into any EOD shenanigans.
This sounds wonderful. Fantastic. Beautiful. Please do.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 22

Post by G-Man »

Waiting on @DrWilgy and @Fingersplints to show up. The host has minimum-posting requirements in place, so I will pass no judgement on these two players at this time, nor will I vote for them.

My question to both of them, if and when they show up, is- what is your assessment of the game?

VOTING POOL:

DrWilgy- No
Fingersplints- No
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Within the first 12 hours of the day phase, @Delta switches from Hiiiiyeeeee mode to legitimate player interactions. That's good. Most of the interactions/comments are with JJJ, Falcon, and myself, so the focus is a bit narrow.

Question for Delta: You had no interaction of substance with Long Con prior to your post where you vote for him, citing "gut pings." Will you please elaborate, because this feels a little thin.

Question for the group about Delta: I don't believe I have ever played with him before. He joined last year around the time I checked out. What objective information about his play style should I know to avoid misinterpretation?

VOTING POOL:

Delta- TBD
DrWilgy- No
Fingersplints- No
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

While there's not much to @Epignosis's ISO, I like that he is referring to recent games to evaluate other players without doing so in a pushy and conclusive way. He's keeping an open mind without being wishy-washy. I really liked his post about talking to your suspects and not just at or against them. That feels like a more focused, on-point Epi from my deep memory.

Question for Epi: Will you please elaborate on your vote for Roxy? You attempted no interactions with her prior to that point. What's the substance behind that vote?

Question for the group about Epi: Does the quantity of one-liners in his ISO strike you as normal or out of the ordinary?

VOTING POOL:

Delta- TBD
DrWilgy- Not Today
Epignosis- Not Today
Fingersplints- Not Today

I realized that I should only be viewing these vote pool assessments as a temporary classification. I'm going to try whittle the 11 of us down to a POE pool of five like JJJ suggested, so everyone is a day-by-day consideration.
My Banners:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I don't find the epi one-liners unusual.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Fewer than 5 hours left in the day, for the record.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@G-Man re: Delta

I haven’t played with him either, but I have spectated on a few occasions. If I could describe his style in three words: amicable, enthusiastic, effortful
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@G-Man re: Epignosis

I would say the one liners are typical these days. He’s efficient.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Whereas Delta's pivot to meaningful content felt protein-based, most of @falcon45ca's contributions feel like empty carbohydrates. Sure, he's been active, but he also hasn't said or done much that has helped move the thread along. It feels at-the-radar level, so I must express reservation. We need fewer marbits and more Kashi from this one.

Question for Falcon- Who is in your POE pool and why?

Question for the group: Should Falcon be in your POE pool for today for his empty-calorie post count or not?

Not going to waste a separate post on myself, so adding it here:

@G-Man- I know my role card. I know my schedule doesn't afford a lot of time to mafia. I know my skill set doesn't result in me being a very helpful player overall. But I know my role card. I've got a fluffy little cotton-ball tail.

Question for G-Man- Are you actually going to be able to finish these ISOs now that you've wasted away the morning and have to get on that painting while there's natural light available?

Question for the group- What criteria do use to evaluate my content to help you distinguish between my trying-to-contribute town play or my try-hard baddie play?

VOTING POOL:

POE:
Falcon

TBD:
Delta

NOT TODAY
DrWilgy
Epignosis
Fingersplints
G-Man

I need two more players in my NOT TODAY category. Pretty sure JJJ is making that list because he's moving the thread with substance, so the remaining ISO's need to really grip me.
My Banners:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:24 pm
Delta wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:19 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:16 pm [VOTE: W-Man] aubergine

Comes off a wee bit phony
How so? !_!
Just a vague sense of I don't know what to post, so I guess I'll post this
You're not letting this vote stand. You don't have any intention of voting this player out on day One for such a flaccid reason.

I don't think, as well, that there was any worry that G-man wasn't going to step it up enough to be a reasonably involved player on day one. So this would have no value as a generic prod vote.

What's the plan then? Clock in as active with this vote and then hop on a safe train in the name of consolidation?

[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think it’s about time to start seeing Sloonei things.

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lol

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:24 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:24 pm
Delta wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:19 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:16 pm [VOTE: W-Man] aubergine

Comes off a wee bit phony
How so? !_!
Just a vague sense of I don't know what to post, so I guess I'll post this
You're not letting this vote stand. You don't have any intention of voting this player out on day One for such a flaccid reason.

I don't think, as well, that there was any worry that G-man wasn't going to step it up enough to be a reasonably involved player on day one. So this would have no value as a generic prod vote.

What's the plan then? Clock in as active with this vote and then hop on a safe train in the name of consolidation?

[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
We disagree about the value of the prod, but you’re not wrong to suggest it’s a prod. G-Man has a very broad range of outcomes that includes “post very little and be impossible to judge”, so I think there’s value in a little push.

Whether the prod is relevant or not, G-Man is responding admirably now. So I voted for someone else.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:25 pmlol
Indeed.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

G-man, I want to host the next game you play. I want x game.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Why does this always happen when I try to read @JaggedJimmyJay? By default, he's never a D1 chop option because he brings quantity and quality to most of the D1's I have ever witnessed from him. This game is no exception. I always get weirded out when JJJ adds cutesy clever quips to his gameplay because smart + cute makes me paranoid, and my brain wants me to tin foil the possibility that he's adding the cutesy stuff because he knows he's smart enough to work this game for a few phases under the present circumstances. But his content feels on brand and I like the variety of interactions. He engages with whoever is around at the same time he is, but his focus isn't too narrow overall. That's helpful for tracing interactions and responses later once flips occur.

Questions for JJJ- 1) You arrive at a light green read on Falcon without much interaction with him. This implies you're clearing him mostly on meta grounds. Are you comfortable with that assessment, or can you point to something of substance in Falcon's posts that make that light green read more concrete? 2) Why do you think that my ISO'ing is in any way a response to anything anyone has attempted to 'prod' me with in this game?

Question for the group- Assuming a world where JJJ is a baddie, are there any D1 cracks that you can identify that we may kick ourselves for not noticing later on if he fleeces us?

VOTING POOL:

POE:
Falcon

TBD:
Delta

NOT TODAY
DrWilgy
Epignosis
Fingersplints
G-Man
JaggedJimmyJay
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Whoops. I got my colors wrong. Jay has Falcon is solid green, not light green.
My Banners:
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

G-Man wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 11:50 am Within the first 12 hours of the day phase, @Delta switches from Hiiiiyeeeee mode to legitimate player interactions. That's good. Most of the interactions/comments are with JJJ, Falcon, and myself, so the focus is a bit narrow.

Question for Delta: You had no interaction of substance with Long Con prior to your post where you vote for him, citing "gut pings." Will you please elaborate, because this feels a little thin.

Question for the group about Delta: I don't believe I have ever played with him before. He joined last year around the time I checked out. What objective information about his play style should I know to avoid misinterpretation?

VOTING POOL:

Delta- TBD
DrWilgy- No
Fingersplints- No
Mainly just looking at his interaction with Falcon about Sloonei, stoking the fire there a bit but not really getting his hands dirty. Ties in to why I think Long Con/Sloonei wouldnt be w/w here, just struck me as a little odd.

Was hoping leaving that pretty open ended would strike a conversation before this point but got there in the end \o/

& maybe not as useful if it comes directly from me, but regardless of alignment I'm very talkative and tend to engage people on their reads a lot. I play for thread control either way.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:38 pm G-man, I want to host the next game you play. I want x game.
We'll see if that's possible. I started this alphabet thing eight years ago with Battlestar Galactica. Twenty-three games in eight years is pretty sparse. This game caught me at a unique point in time from a scheduling and mindset standpoint. You know I'm a fan of your games, but it'll come down to timing primarily.
My Banners:
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I'll be around properly soon if you're still hanging around amd have any other questions \o/ I'll try structure my reads into a post as well n work from there
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 20

Post by DrWilgy »

Game
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:47 pm Whoops. I got my colors wrong. Jay has Falcon is solid green, not light green.
"Light green" may still be appropriate, though the difference is in the eye of the beholder. Lime Coke was extra light green. I hesitate to clear people too conclusively in this game state, so they can be regarded as gentle reads.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:04 pmGame
Game

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Hihi Wilgy o/
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Epi] aubergine
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:06 pm
Hihi Wilgy o/
o7

Hello friend
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:05 pm
Game
Game
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:07 pm
Game
Game
Game
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:07 pm
Game
Game
Game
Game
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:46 pmQuestions for JJJ- 1) You arrive at a light green read on Falcon without much interaction with him. This implies you're clearing him mostly on meta grounds. Are you comfortable with that assessment, or can you point to something of substance in Falcon's posts that make that light green read more concrete? 2) Why do you think that my ISO'ing is in any way a response to anything anyone has attempted to 'prod' me with in this game?
1) Meta is probably playing a role in my view of falcon, yes. The development in that meta extends about as far as "this post seems like falcon", however. I interacted with him a bit in the early goings, and once he found his footing I thought he more or less looked like himself. For example, his beef with Sloonei looks like a classically falcon beef. He's also the only one so far that has brought Delta under scrutiny (sorta), and I associate that kind of on-and-island solving with his style. These are admittedly small points, but we work with what he have here.

2) I don't think that's necessarily the case, and I kind of alluded to that before ("whether or not"). It's just a possibility for an uninformed brain to consider. Sometimes people get poked and then they kick into gear. If that's not you, cool beans.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:06 pm [VOTE: Epi] aubergine
Please, doctor, tell me everything.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Delta wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:39 pm I do like that Falcon took my post and then went to read both Lime/GMan afterwards, could've just brushed me off and left it at the response he gave me. Feels townie \o/
I also liked this falcon take from Delta.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:13 pm
Delta wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:39 pm I do like that Falcon took my post and then went to read both Lime/GMan afterwards, could've just brushed me off and left it at the response he gave me. Feels townie \o/
I also liked this falcon take from Delta.
Yeah, that one was easy to like.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

G-Man wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:46 pm
Question for the group- Assuming a world where JJJ is a baddie, are there any D1 cracks that you can identify that we may kick ourselves for not noticing later on if he fleeces us?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Didn't mean to submit that.

I was gonna say G-man, I think you already have my answer.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 28

Post by falcon45ca »

G-Man wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:22 pm Whereas Delta's pivot to meaningful content felt protein-based, most of @falcon45ca's contributions feel like empty carbohydrates. Sure, he's been active, but he also hasn't said or done much that has helped move the thread along. It feels at-the-radar level, so I must express reservation. We need fewer marbits and more Kashi from this one.

Question for Falcon- Who is in your POE pool and why?

Question for the group: Should Falcon be in your POE pool for today for his empty-calorie post count or not?

Not going to waste a separate post on myself, so adding it here:

@G-Man- I know my role card. I know my schedule doesn't afford a lot of time to mafia. I know my skill set doesn't result in me being a very helpful player overall. But I know my role card. I've got a fluffy little cotton-ball tail.

Question for G-Man- Are you actually going to be able to finish these ISOs now that you've wasted away the morning and have to get on that painting while there's natural light available?

Question for the group- What criteria do use to evaluate my content to help you distinguish between my trying-to-contribute town play or my try-hard baddie play?

VOTING POOL:

POE:
Falcon

TBD:
Delta

NOT TODAY
DrWilgy
Epignosis
Fingersplints
G-Man

I need two more players in my NOT TODAY category. Pretty sure JJJ is making that list because he's moving the thread with substance, so the remaining ISO's need to really grip me.

I made mention as to why Sloon is getting my vote, and I'll throw LC into my POE as well, for the reason I'd stated earlier

I'm curious to know the nutritional value you'd place on Sloon's posts
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 28

Post by falcon45ca »

Well, I haven't been around or playing very much lately, have I? Is an outdated take from an outdated player that surprising?

:daisy:
[/quote]I also have not been around lately. I am an old and feeble retiree now.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Say when

Oh, I wasn't quite as sick as I made out
[/quote]

"It’s Not Revenge He’s After.

It’s A Reckoning."

also "Huckleberry this, bitch!" is a common saying in our company.

Tombstone is my fav Western, I named my band after a line in the movie...skin that smoke wagon & see what happens
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:06 pm [VOTE: Epi] aubergine
Please, doctor, tell me everything.
*in the recording Wilgy whispers the word "everything" into Jay's ears
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epi, Splints, Brad, Roxy and Sloomei haven't had a post on this page 5.

They are wolves and this logic is sound.

Chop chop.
Image Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Damn I actually don't know who to vote in this currently.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Congrats Brad, you're no longer poe
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Someone else please interpret Long Con’s suspicion of me. I’m undecided.

Beefing with my use of “other” in a reads list instead of explicitly writing the names — silly

Beefing with my G-Man vote — perhaps more on-brand for him

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I'm hitting a wall a little bit with things

I wouldnt kill any of G-Man/JJJ/Falcon/Brad today. Weirdly think Brad's my strongest town even though I dont have solid grounds for it outside of him feeling very honest throughout today & feeling more like his town self than his wolf meta. It's a little shaky but I'm fairly confident in that nonetheless

My preferred vote lies somewhere in Sloonei/Long Con, dont think they're w/w but I'm a little concerned about Long Con & Sloonei kinda bailed under pressure which feels odd.

The rest for now could go either way in my mind. I do think Roxy feels lightly townie from her posting earlier, didnt feel like she was pushing any kind of agenda. Selfishly dont really want to kill Epi but not as confident as I tend to be on him being town. WilgyFingersplints probably wouldn't go for as Wilgy's just recently getting into things & I hope Fingersplints will pop up some time before EOD and would like to give them the space to join things as well

Feels kinda narrow & I am a little worried about that since I dont think Sloonei/Long Con are paired anyway but weh, starting point at least
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

I guess Sloonei would be my pick? Kinda don't wanna get rid of him so early but...idk.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Wadding all my other ISO's into one post so I can paint paint paint.

@Lime Coke feels more like a flat vanilla to me. I get RL being an obstacle, but I don't see anything in the ISO to feel positive about. That's how you get out of the POE at this point. Coming back in now with the "wow I just don't know who to vote for" isn't helpful either. It's time to force pegs into holes and make some conclusions for the day.

Question for Lime Coke- What are your impressions of Epignosis, Roxy, and Sloonei? None of them appear in your ISO.

Question for the group- Given more time to engage and participate, what's constitutes a full-carbonated version of Lime Coke?

-------------------------------------------------

@Long Con feels a little too breezy and nonchalant this deep into D1. A few brief comments on the game and people's thoughts, but it's so precious little. Not enough to evade the POE. That rando jump on JJJ's vote for me reads very odd to me.

Question for Long Con- Your interactions so far this game are pretty well-rounded. Who is in your POE and why?

Question for the group- Why is or isn't Long Con in your POE?

--------------------------------------------------

@Roxy has two posts of game substance in her ISO by my count. One in which she asks JJJ for clarification on what a falcon post looks like and her 'all caught up' post with a bunch of takes that don't move her needle much at all.

Questions for Roxy- Why am I a 'probs not vote for' like Wilgy and Splints? Does Wilgy's entrance and posting change anything for you? Can you take any of those catch-up takes and use them to craft a POE? If yes, can you share with the class?

Question for the group- What do you think of her catch-up takes? Are they helpful or word salad?

-------------------------------------------------

@Sloonei's activity feels stale. Either retirement has robbed him of his vigor or he's tip-toeing. I need more content with substance, but I'm not impressed so far.

Question for Sloonei- Has WIlgy given you anything to evaluate him with yet?

Question for the group- Is stale, unremarkable Sloonei content enough to remove him from your POE today?

--------------------------------------------------

By virtue of the bottom end of the alphabet not impressing me much, Delta slides into the Not Today grouping. Wilgy's activity isn't enough to make me feel good about him, but it also isn't enough for me to feel bad about him yet.

POE:
Falcon
Lime Coke
Long Con
Roxy
Sloonei

NOT TODAY:
Delta
DrWilgy
Epignosis
Fingersplints
G-Man
JaggedJimmyJay
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Wringing things down further, Long Con and Sloonei will get a pass from me for today, becasue I know their contribution level can be better.

Lime Coke and Roxy both commit the sin of publicly declaring their loss for who to vote for. It's okay to feel uncertain, but it's not a good look to me to wear that so late in the phase. Force something even if you're wrong and learn from the results.

Falcon just feels at-the-radar, which is a sin in and of itself.

I'm going to go with my gut on this one and [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine.

Good luck to you all. I have to paint now.
My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Anyone else frequently getting the “internal server error” screen?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Myes
Image Image Image
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 38

Post by fingersplints »

Hello all! Late to the party but glad to see the game has started. I’ve had an unusually busy Saturday booked in advanced for SEN activities for my daughter. I would have warned if I’d known the game would start now. one of the events was at the natural history museum which we love, but the museum had to be emergency evacuated. Was pretty crazy

I’ve scanned really
JJJ has a lot to live up to in leading the town if that’s what he is
can’t read Epignosis
I think Rox is town
I have a healthy suspicion of falcon for initiating the low voter talk but he also seems normal I’m conflicted there
I have no reason to trust long Con yet
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 38

Post by fingersplints »

I’m trying to put my kids to sleep; hopefully can focus the rest of the day if they sleep early
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “The Hustle”