JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 149

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:00 pm My turn!

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
Okay, I laughed.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:03 pm I'll be back later unless I'm hammered while I'm away
Go easy on the vodka.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:29 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:20 am Kill Guillo Epi or Wilgy

It'll be exelo but that's the PoE

I'm out

Kate is lock town
I don't think it's Epi.
I don't either but I don't know what he's doing today and it's not town
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Will helpful to town is what I mean

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:53 am
robyn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:11 am zenon often townreads me prematurely, that's nai but it's worrying from any other player
NAI, meaning she does it as town and scum, ok.

I need to check later who else was townreading her prematurely.
NAI and premature maybe but I didn't lock them town until way later when I was sure

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:05 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:58 pm Jesus, now it looks like I caused a hammer and tried to alert the host.
don't worry, I sat here and didn't hammer, I can help distract from how bad you look /s
(I don't actually look bad because I tried to kill Guillo D1 and the chop got prevented by Zenon who was trying to prevent a rand but caused a rand by accident)

D1 poll is actually kinda fun to look at

Epi on Seanzie

Guillo not paired with: falcon45ca, DrWilgy, pyxxy (this was the Guillo wagon)
Guillo could be paired with: Zenon, robyn (this was the tutuu wagon)

and now Zenon + Robyn-Kate are both voting for Guillo
bussing/distancing aside, this literally only leaves Guillo/Epi as a team, and Epi just put Guillo to E-1 (theater is always possibly but seems improbable here)

so, entirely based on this analysis, I don't have a teammate for Guillo

@Kate double check me when you're bored
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Kate »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:58 pm Jesus, now it looks like I caused a hammer and tried to alert the host.
don't worry, I sat here and didn't hammer, I can help distract from how bad you look /s
(I don't actually look bad because I tried to kill Guillo D1 and the chop got prevented by Zenon who was trying to prevent a rand but caused a rand by accident)

Epi on Seanzie

See I just don't buy this. There is no this guy can't be partnered with anyone else. People lie, they bus. There's absolutely a chance that anyone could be partners with anyone else.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:32 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:49 am
Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:45 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:43 am

I'm out

Kate is lock town
I don't think it's Epi.
y tho
Do you think it's epi? If so why?
Aye, I think it kinda has to just be Epi.

Pyx and Falc are town and I'd bet the game on it.

Guillo I don't have a meta for, but I really don't think a wolf has the interactions with Seanzie that Guillo had D2.

Don't think it's Zenon either.
Who is my teammate? You?
You and Kate makes sense. I the interactions with Kate previously look theatre ish and I find it very odd that you'd go out of your way to vote Zenon before Kate assuming you think the team is those two.

If it's not in Kate you and Guillo also works.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:27 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:10 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:09 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:33 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:31 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:25 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:22 pm Epi looks to be partnered if Neon flips red
is it really that easy sometimes?

Why the need to untie the wagons? Why not vote Epi if she's been TR Rem at that point? What kind of interactions does she have w/ Epi?

Yeah, sometimes it is that easy
Rand is anti town
:confused:
Rand is strictly not anti town if you enable a 50/50 between a w and t where it was just a t going over previously though...
Rand is anti town. I will never let a vote rand if I can help it. Ever.
I disagree with this view very much.

You threw your own top town over because of this thinking then decided to blame everyone else. I think your flawed view on ties and how to handle a perceived TvT game state here is exactly what's caused this aggravating game state we are in now. I think, in a TvT game state, if one should try to rationalize the arguments made for each (as it's impossible for everyone involved to be wolf), and then make the best vote even if it results in a tie. That will always result in a higher chance for a W flip.

I think I'd be more keen to just try trusting your Kate read if it wasn't for the blaming of others and the AtE you expressed in response into the EoD which really reminds me of your gameplay in Hot Fuzz. There's a big difference between 'I panic'd and impulsively voted, my bad' and the AtE and blame you expressed going into this phase.

Also, I don't want this to come across as a criticism on you, rather my view on EoD and following. I somewhat struggled writing this one out as you are my friend and I do want to think you are town, acking that I think you are town, I can see this view of yours being genuine. I do not wish to bash/criticize your genuine view or emotion related. I don't think I'd make this argument in the first place if I didn't think it was needed for expressing my thoughts on this game state and where I'm at.
You would say zero of this if I hadn't froze and instead flipped my vote back to Epi after he moved.

But nothing will change my view

Ties are fucking trash I will not allow one.

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:17 pm

Epi on Seanzie

bussing/distancing aside, this literally only leaves Guillo/Epi as a team, and Epi just put Guillo to E-1 (theater is always possibly but seems improbable here)

so, entirely based on this analysis, I don't have a teammate for Guillo

@Kate double check me when you're bored
I don't think epi is bad. And if y9ure not, it has to be falcon and wilgy.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:18 pm

Why the need to untie the wagons? Why not vote Epi if she's been TR Rem at that point? What kind of interactions does she have w/ Epi?

Rand is anti town
Rand is strictly not anti town if you enable a 50/50 between a w and t where it was just a t going over previously though...

You threw your own top town over because of this thinking then decided to blame everyone else. I think your flawed view on ties and how to handle a perceived TvT game state here is exactly what's caused this aggravating game state we are in now. I think, in a TvT game state, if one should try to rationalize the arguments made for each (as it's impossible for everyone involved to be wolf), and then make the best vote even if it results in a tie. That will always result in a higher chance for a W flip.

I think I'd be more keen to just try trusting your Kate read if it wasn't for the blaming of others and the AtE you expressed in response into the EoD which really reminds me of your gameplay in Hot Fuzz. There's a big difference between 'I panic'd and impulsively voted, my bad' and the AtE and blame you expressed going into this phase.

Also, I don't want this to come across as a criticism on you, rather my view on EoD and following. I somewhat struggled writing this one out as you are my friend and I do want to think you are town, acking that I think you are town, I can see this view of yours being genuine. I do not wish to bash/criticize your genuine view or emotion related. I don't think I'd make this argument in the first place if I didn't think it was needed for expressing my thoughts on this game state and where I'm at.
You would say zero of this if I hadn't froze and instead flipped my vote back to Epi after he moved.

See?

This is exactly what I'd expect her to say, that's her mafia theory and how she plays. And that's cool. I'm just saying I understand her.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:49 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:49 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:25 pm like looking at EOD

why doesn't Epi just stick on Rem and Zenon finds any other excuse to vote elsewhere

Was Epi around at EOD? Wolves often feel more of a need to build a case, and I'm not sure what, if any, interactions he had w/ Rem
EOD is only one page, just read this

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... start=1800

I read til I saw Epi vote Neon for 3 seconds then go back to Rem.

Super hi partner equity IMO
I voted Zenon, not Rem.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:05 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:15 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:02 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:53 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:48 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:46 amVote Epi
I suggest Tutuu first. *checks own voting record* *squints* *asks self wtf*

Anyways what do you think of Falcon?
I just want wagon balance and kinda am panicking that tutuu is just playing weird for whatever reason and is town.

Panic bad.

Anyways I can't read falcon for shit. Seems like falcon. I've seen falcon wolf once and he kinda try harded I dunno if that's normal or not.
Any names I should have on my radar that I dont?
I get anxious I'm clearing Wilgy too easily...

And Robyn is a threat that I likely won't find if she is wolfing

Wanna check into those and lemme no what you see?
Zenon, I take it you have towned against wolf!Robyn?
Yes a few times

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:34 pm

Rand is anti town

Rand is anti town though. But yah, she eliminating Rem does not make sense.

In fact anyone who voices a townread in that behavior with clear no lack of paranoia is a wolf with TMI if Zenon flips town because no one in their right mind would believe that shit was townie.
Rand is anti town. Forcing a rand to fall on your town read is more anti town.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

falcon has attracted zero scrutiny. Let's get falcon some scrutes.
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:16 pm imagine if Rem had just, like, been online and self-prezzed.
She was online she didn't self pres it was town as fuck

So was epi at eod

I froze.

Didn't want to play 700 more hours of Rem is wolf kill her after Epi flipped town

Didn't want the only player in this game making me happy to die either

But no ties and yes freeze

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:18 pm

I'm out

Kate is lock town
I don't think it's Epi.
y tho

Guillo I don't have a meta for, but I really don't think a wolf has the interactions with Seanzie that Guillo had D2.

Who is my teammate? You?
You and Kate makes sense. I the interactions with Kate previously look theatre ish and I find it very odd that you'd go out of your way to vote Zenon before Kate assuming you think the team is those two.

Omg. Yeet this guy.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@Epignosis
@pyxxy
@Zenon

Which one? We have to vote together.
DrWilgy

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:53 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:07 am Guillo Wilgy is the team

Kill falcon if I'm wrong

Pyx Robyn Epi are always town

Bet bet
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:08 am I also think falcon is just town

Actually maybe Guillo >Wilgy > Pyx > Falcon but I'd be surprised if Guillo Wilg doesn't just end the game
If I was scum in Zenon position, I wouldn't be defending my teammate and risk associating them with me.

I would be distancing.

Zenon is clearly distancing from Wilgy here.

Specially because if you check her ISO they've been townreading each other and when they "suspected" each other it was very subtle.

And Wilgy looked like he had TMI on Tutuu, also he parked on me most of Day 2 as a wolf trying to capitalize on me for being the unresolved day 1 wagon. Then he tried to associate me with him while shielding Zenon in the process.

It is Zenon/Wilgy!

Epi was just the guy Zenon set up to look partnered with her along with myself, but since I flipped an 180 on her for killing Rem, she had no choice but to thunderdome.

@Zenon @DrWilgy i caught you motherflowers! Who wants to die first?
Is this serious? Or silly nonsense? Because I REAAAAAAALLY like silly nonsense 1047.23% of the time.

If it was Zenon and I, Zenon doesn't even partake in the EoD shuffle, there'd be 0 reason for it to happen.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:23 pm falcon has attracted zero scrutiny. Let's get falcon some scrutes.
Got to be falcon, if pxy is civ. There are just not enough players left.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:24 pm @Epignosis
@pyxxy
@Zenon

I'd like to phone a friend.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Rand is anti town

Correct. Epi wasn't your set in stone for two days town read.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:23 pm

I don't think it's Epi.
y tho

Who is my teammate? You?

Omg. Yeet this guy.
Geez, I thought we were closer than "this guy"

Could've been "this nerd"

"This gremlin"

But guy?
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:27 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:24 pm @Epignosis
@pyxxy
@Zenon

I'd like to phone a friend.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:29 pm

y tho

Who is my teammate? You?

Omg. Yeet this guy.

"This gremlin"

But guy?
I'm sorry. Yeet this bad ass Dr lickin good Ole chap.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:31 pm

Who is my teammate? You?

Omg. Yeet this guy.

"This gremlin"

But guy?
Thank you, that's better.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:28 pm

Rand is anti town

Can we move past the Rem vote?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:31 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:31 pm

Who is my teammate? You?

Omg. Yeet this guy.

"This gremlin"

But guy?
Thank you, that's better.
*KISSES*
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 57

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:46 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:43 pm Is it bad that I kinda want to vote Zenon?
No here I'll help

Vote: Zenon
[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:50 pm
Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:48 pm this zenon wagon is cringe
[VOTE: Rem] aubergine
Oh really Epi?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm stepping away to play golf on the Wii, but I'm in the middle of looking over falcon's posts. I'll be back after I put my family to shame with my skills.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:32 pm

Rand is anti town

Bruh.

Literally the silliest EoD that's caused where we are at now. Why wouldn't I talk about it?
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:58 pm See you on the flip side folks.

I did what I could.

Please don't ignore what I've said.
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:59 pm [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

Now you can have your precious non-depressing personal chat with your friend Rem.

See ya.

I still see that this is easy partner distancing, and getting your name off a town wagon
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:46 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:43 pm Is it bad that I kinda want to vote Zenon?
No here I'll help

Vote: Zenon
[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:50 pm
Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:48 pm this zenon wagon is cringe
[VOTE: Rem] aubergine
Oh really Epi?
You missed one:

Now you can have your precious non-depressing personal chat with your friend Rem.

See ya.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I should add that I'm in and out and don't know if I'll be around for EoD.

Sitting in a really anxious Dr appt, so I'm only really gonna see and digest direct quotes/pings for a minute.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:34 pm

I did what I could.

See ya.

I still see that this is easy partner distancing, and getting your name off a town wagon
So you'd be down with lynching Zenon first. Is that right?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:33 pm I'm stepping away to play golf on the Wii, but I'm in the middle of looking over falcon's posts. I'll be back after I put my family to shame with my skills.

Absolutely love destroying my kids in video games.

For you see, they merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:34 pm

I did what I could.

See ya.

So you'd be down with lynching Zenon first. Is that right?

I'm not opposed to their wagon, as I mentioned to pyxxy, I find their rationale for pushing over Rem total wolf motivated.

I'm equally down w/ flipping you tho
☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:10 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:07 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:30 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:28 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:26 pm Rem and Robyn are mafia. Go.
I disagree
Good. Tell me more.
I don't really have a read either way on Rem yet but I will eventually.

Robyn seems towny to me though.
I mean... this is like my 7th post

Your read here on Robyn is a throw away, since you claimed they weren't Maf, and also don't have a read on them.

And there's nothing you point to that informs the Robyn read, it's vague & generalized
This is the problem I'm seeing with her reads on people, they are generalized, there is no meet on them except for Tutuu, which I agreed with her as well. Tutuu was wolfy.

But if you check when she talks about Seanzie, Zenon calls him town without saying why, then in the big wall post with anime gifs, she outs a hedging read on Seanzie voicing concern on him but still townreading, then on day 2 she declares that she no longer townreads Seanzie without saying why (I know why, Seanzie was suspecting her and she just OMGUS), She parked on Seanzie until we started talking about eliminating Robyn and Rem, then she appealed to Seanzie about to killing Rem, then Seanzie scum reads he and she actually appeals to him as if she knew Seanzie was town and then we know the rest.

Another example is myself, she had me in her townreads all game except today. She townread me more being uncooperative with Seanzie (even though she said it was my indignation) when he asked me why I was suspecting Epignosis and another player I dont remember now, then that she still townread me but that she was concerned about my derp being fake, then she voted Tutuu to save me from elimination, on day 2 she continued to townread me, then voted me to tie me with Rem (because she liked Rem more than me), then she dropped it and went for Seanzie, then Epignosis all in an attempt to save her townreads that she had no in game justification for, again, we know what happened at the end.

She has played very uncooperatively when prompted to show us her minset about her reads on people, specially Rem, then she just kills Rem.
Oh wtf ever

My reads have been the best in this game lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:24 pm

I disagree
Good. Tell me more.

Your read here on Robyn is a throw away, since you claimed they weren't Maf, and also don't have a read on them.

And there's nothing you point to that informs the Robyn read, it's vague & generalized
This is the problem I'm seeing with her reads on people, they are generalized, there is no meet on them except for Tutuu, which I agreed with her as well. Tutuu was wolfy.

But if you check when she talks about Seanzie, Zenon calls him town without saying why, then in the big wall post with anime gifs, she outs a hedging read on Seanzie voicing concern on him but still townreading, then on day 2 she declares that she no longer townreads Seanzie without saying why (I know why, Seanzie was suspecting her and she just OMGUS), She parked on Seanzie until we started talking about eliminating Robyn and Rem, then she appealed to Seanzie about to killing Rem, then Seanzie scum reads he and she actually appeals to him as if she knew Seanzie was town and then we know the rest.

Another example is myself, she had me in her townreads all game except today. She townread me more being uncooperative with Seanzie (even though she said it was my indignation) when he asked me why I was suspecting Epignosis and another player I dont remember now, then that she still townread me but that she was concerned about my derp being fake, then she voted Tutuu to save me from elimination, on day 2 she continued to townread me, then voted me to tie me with Rem (because she liked Rem more than me), then she dropped it and went for Seanzie, then Epignosis all in an attempt to save her townreads that she had no in game justification for, again, we know what happened at the end.

She has played very uncooperatively when prompted to show us her minset about her reads on people, specially Rem, then she just kills Rem.
And today when I asked her why did she flip on Rem she went on auto defense mode and declared that a thunderdome must take place between she and I. How is that townie?
Defending myself is wolfy

In what fucking world lol

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:39 pm

I disagree
Good. Tell me more.

Oh wtf ever

Is that why you've not been a NK target, cuz of dem siiiiiiiiick reads?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:33 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:32 pm

Bruh.

Literally the silliest EoD that's caused where we are at now. Why wouldn't I talk about it?
Because it's been explained. What else do you want to say about it?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:50 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:49 pm I think what I'm having trouble squaring is

- if Epi flips scum, then I always chop Zenon next
- but if Epi flips town, nothing feels clarified about Zenon?

hmmm
- well, if Zenon flips scum, then I want to chop Epi next for potential theater but idk if that's really right
- if Zenon flips town, I think maybe I can townread Epi? because why would scum knowingly suicide

but that's my whole Epi read in general, it's technically WIFOM but like, why vote off

oh, well, wait a second

@Epignosis why didn't you self-vote instead of voting Zenon at EOD yesterday, to confirm your own death?
I don't vote for myself. I find it antithetical to the spirit of the game.
You were literally doing the equivalent just with the moral high ground.

You self voted without voting yourself lol

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:17 pm

Epi on Seanzie

See I just don't buy this. There is no this guy can't be partnered with anyone else. People lie, they bus. There's absolutely a chance that anyone could be partners with anyone else.
Maybe you missed, this was D1 votecounts though.

There are no absolutes in mafia but....I cannot imagine bussing my partner at EOD D1 in a 9v2 setup. So, no, I am going to stick with the non-pairings here for Guillo.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:21 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:34 pm

Rand is anti town

Rand is anti town though. But yah, she eliminating Rem does not make sense.

In fact anyone who voices a townread in that behavior with clear no lack of paranoia is a wolf with TMI if Zenon flips town because no one in their right mind would believe that shit was townie.
Rand is anti town. Forcing a rand to fall on your town read is more anti town.
Why Wilgy? Why?

Explain why.

Because it's not. Nobody has a gurantee in Mountainous there's no mech. Now I will lock clear people socially but if the majority of the fucking thread is telling me I'm wrong and I can't turn the vote in my favor and it will rand if I don't

Why is it fucking anti town to find out who was right? I THINK it's going to be me but there exists examples in my games here of me shouting all day that someone was town and then they flips wolf. Robyn in my first game with Kate for example.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So no

It's not anti town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:41 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:39 pm

Good. Tell me more.

Oh wtf ever

Is that why you've not been a NK target, cuz of dem siiiiiiiiick reads?
Wolfs rarely kill town readers

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh I put Epi at l - 1

Cause I thought it was funny

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dare someone to hammer

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Epi

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”