Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Art UPickish D3

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:31 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:34 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:00 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:17 am dennis being scum in the game where I decide he's town for no reason would be sad

but it would also be funny

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
..uh huh

What you were thinking before voting me? Cause being so easily swayed by falcon pointing out my interactions about genny is weird given the complete lack of thought you gave it
you watched me vote creature D1 and PSV D2

my personality in this setup is pretty transparent imo

looks like I'm sheeping scotty D3
I get your whole "don't play 4d chess" sentiment but I think you've taken it so far that you're hardly really putting effort in

I still really doubt you're maf from the interactions with psv but it's placed a teeny seed of doubt in my head, yknow?
I think this post is very reasonable
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@Scotty in 3 gifs or less, what makes zenon a better yeet than quin
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:20 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:25 pm Holy hell.

Ok I’m just gonna come out with it

I have a lie detector and have been trying and failing to get you to say yes or no statements and you’re so skillfully keeping your answers vague enough that I can’t lie detect you.

So for the effort of exercise:

Are you a wolf? Yes or no.

If you continue to beat around the bush I will auto vote you for the rest of the day
Oh.
All that just to not use it on me
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:50 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:58 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:20 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:24 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:20 am I think Falcon's cop check on Kate was extremely protown to the point where I have a hard time believing mafia would do it. Think about it, Kate was suspecting genny and is someone with a reputation for having good reads. Why would a mafia surrender thread control to Kate with the cop check? Falcon could have claimed anything with a visit to Kate, and there are a whole lot of things he could have claimed that didn't confirm Kate as town.
I agree with this. The only flipside I am considering is what someone else suggested (can't remember who) that Falcon COULD have done something like poisoned Kate. Then in the moment seeing that Kate was watched, decided to claim a cop check thinking that Kate was going to die anyways (even though also inadvertently giving Kate a lot of threadpull). However, I would guess it is more likely that scum decided to day-action kill Kate while/after she singlehandedly built a PSV wagon yesterday to prevent people from night-action protecting her.
If he did in fact poison Kate then why would he ever say anything about Kate to begin with? Knowing a poison was used?
I outed that he visited Kate so he had to claim some action on Kate. Same with Zenon.

@Zenon what was the cool ability you tried to use n1?
Revealing probably gets me killed but

The way my ability works is its a hybrid doc/cop

The doc only works on town. If the player is mafia I kill them but also die.

But that only works if I roll high enough so on low rolls which is all I've gotten so far I am ostensibly just a normal doctor
This seems like a weirdly convoluted role. Did you craft that yourself?
Well I was told to interpret my art so I did.

Nobody said we couldn't concoct roles

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:02 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:56 pm [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
Actively throwing
Why?
Well mainly because I'm not a wolf and it's fucking obvious

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:45 pm Current rainbow:

Dennis
pyxxy
Seanzie
Thunal

Roxy
Falcon

Dubz
Quin
Zenon
Lol OK so we are all just going to make choices without thinking logically than

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Gonna really kill a self resolving town doctor that also clears people lol

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:59 pm Gonna really kill a self resolving town doctor that also clears people lol
I don't know why you think roles mean anything in this setup. Anyone can be anything if they are creative enough, and you can re-interpret your art in different ways on different nights, so you aren't a "self-resolving town doctor that clears people", you're just someone with art.

Your actions are not confirmable, so this claim does not factor into any decision making IMO.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine

I'd rather go here than Zenon today. Zenon had a couple town pings for her like being openly proud of her cool ability and her reaction to me claiming the genny shot being that she was right on me. Meanwhile I had a ping on Quin only really defending himself from mechanical accusations like him lying about not doing anything and for saying Seanzie's interpretation of Quin not doing anything never comes from town.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:57 pm
Actively throwing
Why?
Explain how it's obvious you're not a wolf without falling back on the role you thought of.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:03 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:59 pm Gonna really kill a self resolving town doctor that also clears people lol
I don't know why you think roles mean anything in this setup. Anyone can be anything if they are creative enough, and you can re-interpret your art in different ways on different nights, so you aren't a "self-resolving town doctor that clears people", you're just someone with art.

Your actions are not confirmable, so this claim does not factor into any decision making IMO.
Right anyone can be anything. Including a self resolving role. Which I am because I will literally DIE if I roll high enough lol

I'm so fucking obvious town this is disgusting.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:13 am
Actively throwing
Why?
Explain how it's obvious you're not a wolf without falling back on the role you thought of.
Sure right okay i did this but I'll do it again.

A. I'm way too good of a wolf to sub into a game and coast like this. But lol wifom

B. No wolf behaves like I am. Wolfs need to survive especially down packmates and getting destroyed. I am good enough to do that but I'm ruffling fathers I am pissing Scotty off I'm not trying to make myself less of a target I don't value my life for the most part how is that Wolfy?

C. I was trying to clear the best player in this PL do you think that's Wolfy?

ImageImage

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Quin »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:12 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:49 am like i understand he's going for a misguided interpretation that by 'zilch' i meant i sat on my ass and watched time pass me by but there's no way that in a game where your ability to actually do shit is judged by the roll of a die that interpretation can never come from town.
I don't think you're allowed to refuse to specify that and then push someone for not understanding you

Kind of a weird push on like, a town leader
the correct interpretation should have been the first one to come to anybody's head. it's a bigger leap to assume the opposite was true.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:50 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:29 am this question isn't just for seanzie but for everyone to consider:

let's say im bad and am lying. i have a piece of art that i can (attempt to) do practically anything with, with my night action being only limited by my imagination. in this case, why on earth would i choose my lie to be "i didn't try to do anything"?
Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:30 am the reality is that i did 'zilch' because i got a bad roll.

goodnight :beer:
I was looking back and saw a Quin ping here. Afaik Seanzie was pushing that Quin doing nothing was anti-town or that Quin doing nothing looks bad for him, not necessarily that he was lying about doing nothing. Sean also mentioned that Quin's threadplay was meh to wolfy but Quin didn't respond to that. This gives me the idea that Quin is a wolf that actually failed his roll.
i am not interested in a person who calls me wolfy without an explanation. it either will be given or it won't.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:11 am [VOTE: Quin] aubergine

I'd rather go here than Zenon today. Zenon had a couple town pings for her like being openly proud of her cool ability and her reaction to me claiming the genny shot being that she was right on me. Meanwhile I had a ping on Quin only really defending himself from mechanical accusations like him lying about not doing anything and for saying Seanzie's interpretation of Quin not doing anything never comes from town.
i was not defending myself against mechanical accusations. i was defending myself against a bad-faith interpretation of a post i made.

i answered your question as to why seanzie's interpretation of 'zilch' was shit already.

if there's two scum left, it's both of you.
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:53 am
Actively throwing
Why?

A. I'm way too good of a wolf to sub into a game and coast like this. But lol wifom

B. No wolf behaves like I am. Wolfs need to survive especially down packmates and getting destroyed. I am good enough to do that but I'm ruffling fathers I am pissing Scotty off I'm not trying to make myself less of a target I don't value my life for the most part how is that Wolfy?

You also get a bit snippy when bad which is how this post is reading.

We went through this last game. People change up styles all the time. You claim you have changed yours, the only thing I note is less meme's (using the sippy cup/pouch one mostly).
You claim you were trying to clear Kate but let's get real she had already cleared herself. :nicenod:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Quin wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:39 am

i was not defending myself against mechanical accusations. i was defending myself against a bad-faith interpretation of a post i made.

i answered your question as to why seanzie's interpretation of 'zilch' was shit already.

I do not remember or know you well enough to remember

@everyone
Does anyone know if this is frustrated, chip on the shoulder town or other?
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:01 am
Actively throwing
Why?

We went through this last game. People change up styles all the time. You claim you have changed yours, the only thing I note is less meme's (using the sippy cup/pouch one mostly).
You claim you were trying to clear Kate but let's get real she had already cleared herself. :nicenod:
Oh Roxy my annoyance at mafia has nothing to do with my alignment that I can assure you. It has everything to do with getting pushed in bad faith and watching town go along with it like a bunch of mewling fucking sheep when I'm the furthest thing from wolfy since subbing in.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Actively throwing
Why?

I have no fucking clue how you think Kate a person who was on the CW to a wolf the day before I subbed in iirc had cleared herself in any capacity the night I joined this game lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

You know my favorite play as wolf is to decide who I'm gonna vote before even joining the thread and do it than watch them get hard cleared

That's a thing I love doing as scum

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

My 2nd favorite thing to do as scum is to create a role that clears towns giving town a list of players they can trust

And also kills me if I ever hit a wolf. I love creating roles that hard benefit town as a wolf.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

There's zero chance you think my described role is fake and there's zero chance you actually think it is ever wolfy so get off me and find an actual wolf kthx

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I have 75 posts? Wtf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Exactly one in Roxy Quin Falcon fucking bet

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

1 in Scotty Sean Falc too

Could be the same one but meh who fucking knows.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It's probs like Sean and Roxy or something

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 83

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:44 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:03 am

Right anyone can be anything. Including a self resolving role. Which I am because I will literally DIE if I roll high enough lol

I'm so fucking obvious town this is disgusting.
Why would you give yourself a role/ability that could possibly lead to your death?

This is not a self-resolving role, cuz if you don't roll high enough, you don't die.

And frankly, there's no reason to believe this is even true...I mean, you could also just not roll and claim the whole time that you are, and we'd be none the wiser
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:14 am My 2nd favorite thing to do as scum is to create a role that clears towns giving town a list of players they can trust

And also kills me if I ever hit a wolf. I love creating roles that hard benefit town as a wolf.

You created the role. Why would you even have it such that you die if you hit wolf?

Why not just craft the role like an Army Medic...save your own troops, but kills enemies?

It makes no sense.

It does, however, make far more sense that you poisoned Kate
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:15 am There's zero chance you think my described role is fake and there's zero chance you actually think it is ever wolfy so get off me and find an actual wolf kthx
but I am not *on* you. I simply am asking questions. I am sorry if I am adding to your annoyance. :hug:

Thanks for the responses. So now I am bad bc I questioned you or something I have done in the thread? Can you point me to anything or is it just vibes?
;)
Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Re: Art UPickish D2

Post by Dubz »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:47 pm
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:23 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:55 pm
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:29 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:26 pm
Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:37 pm ...nah this ain't wolf!PSV

@Kate @Thunal33 y'all should reconsider
This aged well

Jokes aside, not a great look
Defending wolves is what a village!Dubz does best! Ask anyone!

I mean the people who would know are dead, and were wolves themselves...but...
Hmm...

But at this point in the thread the votes were still being thrown around. So this kinda really looks like a save attempt to me, along with this post:
Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:49 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:43 pm
Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:37 pm ...nah this ain't wolf!PSV

@Kate @Thunal33 y'all should reconsider
:feb:

Would you prefer you
No pls, I've never been misyoten in an off-SDN game and I'm not about to end that streak!

I'm serious though. I've seen wolf!PSV under pressure and I've seen village!PSV under pressure and this is not the former.
The way you seemed so confident gives me the feel you were determined to stop psv's elim but you couldn't really back it up
I just really thought she was village, she was acting exactly how I've seen her act before when she's village and doesn't feel defending is going to get her anywhere.

I haven't seen her in that kind of...defeated headspace as a wolf.
It's kind of hard to believe you, which I do realize you can't exactly do much about, but it's where I'm at
:shrug: It is what it is, I recognize the penalty for being pocketed is sometimes death. We should have a decent buffer here so if you need to resolve me, no great loss. Can't seem to do shit with my art anyway.

But if you want I can pull example games to show you what I'm talking about.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

rough divide between Scotty, Seanzie, falcon45ca -> voting Zenon, and Quin, Zenon -> voting Seanzie

then there's me on unvote, Dennis on dubz, and Thunal33 on Quin

I can't imagine voting outside these 5 wagons today, as unhelpful as that statement may or may not be
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm fine with Neon, Quin, dubz today
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Actively throwing
Why?

Hmmm
I think Kate would only have cleared herself by end of d1 from the wolf perspective, since she had been pushing genny. So this is interesting.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:01 am

Actively throwing
Why?

Hmmm
I think Kate would only have cleared herself by end of d1 from the wolf perspective, since she had been pushing genny. So this is interesting.

Hmmmm....yes it is.
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:25 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:14 am My 2nd favorite thing to do as scum is to create a role that clears towns giving town a list of players they can trust

You created the role. Why would you even have it such that you die if you hit wolf?

Why not just craft the role like an Army Medic...save your own troops, but kills enemies?

It makes no sense.

Sigh I'm having a hard time remembering all the mechanical claims
Was there confirmation of Zenon acting on Kate?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:05 am

It makes no sense.

Thun observed the visitation, the same one that witnessed my visit to Kate.

Folks have been discussing Kate being poisoned during the day phase last RD...I'm not so sure.

I have poisoned players before, and IME the deaths usually take place at the end of the following phase. So a Day Poison would typically kill at the end of the Night Phase.

Neon was not very forthright as to why she visited Kate, until recently, and her ability claim seems...oddly convoluted for town, and it also can kill her...we came up with our own abilities.

I struggle to see why Town would ever put themselves in a position to die by using their ability.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

What Town says to themselves "When I bust a wolf, I'd really like to die as well, so I can't catch any more Wolves"

Makes no sense.

And it really doesn't self resolve at all, as she claims...what if she never rolls high enough? It's very likely, how many rolls is she gonna get? Most of a player roster is gone by D5, so that would be 4 rolls. Not great odds to roll a very high number on a D20, now is it?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

And yet you still haven't said what you tired to do N1.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:46 am

Actively throwing
Why?

Oh Roxy my annoyance at mafia has nothing to do with my alignment that I can assure you. It has everything to do with getting pushed in bad faith and watching town go along with it like a bunch of mewling fucking sheep when I'm the furthest thing from wolfy since subbing in.
Who is pushing you in bad faith, and who is the town just going along with it?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:05 am

It makes no sense.

Thun saw Zenon acting on Kate.

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Y’all I think assuming anyone poisoned Kate in the night at the moment is a moot point: the museum can be used to craft a poison to be used any day. Mafia could all roll stuff easily. Anyone of us could have used a night role and then utilized a day poison any day with a good roll.

Also tinfoiling that Quin donated his art N1 and is content on using nefarious day actions so as not to appear guilty during the night.

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine
To be fair, I’m still fine with Zenon too
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:29 pm @Scotty in 3 gifs or less, what makes zenon a better yeet than quin
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Okay and thun revealed this prior to Zenon saying anything about it, right? Because I don't remember seeing Zenon talk about what she did until recently.

So that would have been plenty of time to come up with something as cover
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

I could see the logic in adding that death rider, I guess, if she thought it would lower the roll required for the ability to work? Hold pls, need to reread her explanation
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Re: Art UPickish D2

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:50 am I tried to to "comrade" with my "commuinst mouse" piece. It would have let me target two people and determine if they have the same or diff alignments. That was a miss. I did manage to pull off "double rainbow" though, with my "rainbow cloud" piece, which allowed me to target Falcon and give them a 2nd roll if they fail for each of their art rolls moving forward.
Reading this, it's possible Falcon never knew about it since he never failed the first roll. @falcon45ca did you ever fail a roll?

For anyone voting Seanzie: Roxy saw Seanzie visit me and Genny. Seanzie claimed he tried a parity cop check night 1 so it checks out that he did one night 2 and the targets make sense for it.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:38 am Okay and thun revealed this prior to Zenon saying anything about it, right? Because I don't remember seeing Zenon talk about what she did until recently.

She said this before I claimed the info:
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:58 pm I made the coolest ability ever off my art and than rolled and like half failed it
But didn't say what she actually did until after.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:58 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:20 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:24 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:20 am I think Falcon's cop check on Kate was extremely protown to the point where I have a hard time believing mafia would do it. Think about it, Kate was suspecting genny and is someone with a reputation for having good reads. Why would a mafia surrender thread control to Kate with the cop check? Falcon could have claimed anything with a visit to Kate, and there are a whole lot of things he could have claimed that didn't confirm Kate as town.
I agree with this. The only flipside I am considering is what someone else suggested (can't remember who) that Falcon COULD have done something like poisoned Kate. Then in the moment seeing that Kate was watched, decided to claim a cop check thinking that Kate was going to die anyways (even though also inadvertently giving Kate a lot of threadpull). However, I would guess it is more likely that scum decided to day-action kill Kate while/after she singlehandedly built a PSV wagon yesterday to prevent people from night-action protecting her.
If he did in fact poison Kate then why would he ever say anything about Kate to begin with? Knowing a poison was used?
I outed that he visited Kate so he had to claim some action on Kate. Same with Zenon.

@Zenon what was the cool ability you tried to use n1?
Revealing probably gets me killed but

The way my ability works is its a hybrid doc/cop

The doc only works on town. If the player is mafia I kill them but also die.

But that only works if I roll high enough so on low rolls which is all I've gotten so far I am ostensibly just a normal doctor
Ruminating.

Just confirming, on low rolls you doc your target regardless of alignment?
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm green checked and shot a wolf. I'm not convinced this is a real thought.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:43 am
Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:38 am Okay and thun revealed this prior to Zenon saying anything about it, right? Because I don't remember seeing Zenon talk about what she did until recently.

She said this before I claimed the info:
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:58 pm I made the coolest ability ever off my art and than rolled and like half failed it
But didn't say what she actually did until after.
Oho interesting, thank you
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Day 2 Vote Tracking

There were a couple of votes where I couldn't find exactly where they occurred

I'm currently at Quin > Roxy = Zenon > Sean, pending ISOs and a closer look at PSV's posts. I'm worried I'm confbiasing on Quin. If PSV was bussed I don't think it makes sense for it to be anyone other than Sean which would...hurt my soul.

Return to “Previous Rackets”