Total votes: 3
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 3]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

This iso isn't even that big
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'd usually be at like 500 posts by now

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Ricochet »

Write-up on Roxy took me 40 minutes, I know what I’m suiciding into today.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Imagine if I were playing at my normal pace though

ImageImage

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ripochet.

Does it matter now, though?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Well not really unless you think it's an inconsistentcy that would make me wolfy

ImageImage

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I wouldn’t know such meta to even infer.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 165

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:16 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:10 pm My problem is that if zenon is actually town then it means I'm left with a poe of like, fs and falcon and to a much lesser degree Roxy. I dont see why it cant be fs and falcon for example but there so much less content from them to scrutinize. @Zenon when you come back pls let me know what you think of Falcons posts today
Also how are my reads backwards when I was also suspecting splints and falcon, and am now less sure about Zenon's alignment?
They have evolved to be better, like a butterfly
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:31 am
Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:10 pm My problem is that if zenon is actually town then it means I'm left with a poe of like, fs and falcon and to a much lesser degree Roxy. I dont see why it cant be fs and falcon for example but there so much less content from them to scrutinize. @Zenon when you come back pls let me know what you think of Falcons posts today
Falcon is meh

But I think if splints is wolf so is Roxy frankly

Also I'm sus of you right meow
You've been sus of me all meowday

Come on miss falcon reading queen!!! I asked specifically you about him cuz you've been touting your falcon reading ability recently
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:11 am
Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:45 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:10 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:03 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:08 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:42 pm Thunal can you agree with me that Roxy's eod was wolfy
This is a slight ping from Porscha. I felt I needed to reeval on Roxy at the time so this didn't ping me, however now that I find Roxy's reentrance somewhat towny because of how similar her thoughts are to mine it seems similar to Porscha trying to talk me off defending PSV. For context I made a list with Roxy in my townreads. It feels like Porscha wants to get me onto her pushes to lend them credibility or make them more likely to go through.
No, I wanted us to find common ground after you came into the day already viewing my eod at level 1. And I already stated that my read of Roxy's eod was incorrect since most of it rode on the idea that roxy was the one who jumped on my psv tmi idea, when it was actually falcon
I know you ended up backing off Roxy because you misunderstood. I just got pinged by the way you went about asking me at EoD yesterday and today, like you were trying to get the strongest voice to push your pushes.
well i'm most certainly not trying to get anyone to do my pushes for me, since roxy wasn't a push I made and I was the only one pushing psv until I changed my mind on her lol. I think you're taking the pings and forgetting to ensure if they are logical in conclusion
I think Roxy was a push you made but then backed off when you realized you misremembered, but we might have different definitions of pushes. Wdym logical in conclusion?
I mean I dont think what you're saying is what actually happened but I think it's just from perspective differences
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:21 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:42 pm Thunal can you agree with me that Roxy's eod was wolfy
This is a slight ping from Porscha. I felt I needed to reeval on Roxy at the time so this didn't ping me, however now that I find Roxy's reentrance somewhat towny because of how similar her thoughts are to mine it seems similar to Porscha trying to talk me off defending PSV. For context I made a list with Roxy in my townreads. It feels like Porscha wants to get me onto her pushes to lend them credibility or make them more likely to go through.
No, I wanted us to find common ground after you came into the day already viewing my eod at level 1. And I already stated that my read of Roxy's eod was incorrect since most of it rode on the idea that roxy was the one who jumped on my psv tmi idea, when it was actually falcon
I know you ended up backing off Roxy because you misunderstood. I just got pinged by the way you went about asking me at EoD yesterday and today, like you were trying to get the strongest voice to push your pushes.
well i'm most certainly not trying to get anyone to do my pushes for me, since roxy wasn't a push I made and I was the only one pushing psv until I changed my mind on her lol. I think you're taking the pings and forgetting to ensure if they are logical in conclusion
I think Roxy was a push you made but then backed off when you realized you misremembered, but we might have different definitions of pushes. Wdym logical in conclusion?
I mean I dont think what you're saying is what actually happened but I think it's just from perspective differences
Like I would have not said you were the loudest voice in the room, but you think you were / are, you think I used you for a push when I had already been making the push without you all day, that kind of perspective diff
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:17 am
Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:53 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:33 pm Falcon ISO:
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:07 am [VOTE: lemon] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:08 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:07 am Any particular reason Falcon or just your wolf buddy being pretty obv wolf?
I am sheeping Thunal.
Still reads as slightly wolfy to me because it’s not taking accountability for the mislim.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:21 am
Is it just weird, or is it scummy?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:38 am Hmmmm...I'm seeing fingers defend LHF/slankers a lot, but she doesn't seem to be concerned over the players pushing these slots...almost as tho she's aware that town is pushing town.

[VOTE: fingers] aubergine
I think that Falcon giving an original take on Splints at a time when she’d caught up and wasn’t as LHF as d1 was slightly towny.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:06 pm Hmmmm, going thru Ricochet's ISO, I find it far more towny than PSV's
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:07 pm [VOTE: neon] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:31 pm
Yeah actually, reading that it does have an implied tmi on Rondo's slot. Good catch!

[VOTE: PSV] aubergine
I don’t like this at all. The implied TMI thing was pretty weak and there’s a lack of reasoning on anyone other than Splints and a pattern of sheeping. I’ll go out on a limb and say Falcon/Porscha aren’t w/w for this. If Falcon is a wolf, I think he tried to pin responsibility for the PSV ML on Porscha.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:19 pm I've got mild tinfoil that they're w/w actually. They're both kinda using kid's gloves on each other, not pushing each other really
Fmpov this just doesn’t make sense and I think it could either be a wolf painting a t/t or t/w pair as w/w or a townie with an out there tinfoil. I’m entertaining the idea of a Falcon/Splints team. Falcon seemed to have significantly better reasoning on Splints than he did on anyone else.
can you quote the falcon posts where you feel he went into more depth with fs?
Here they are:
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:21 am
Is it just weird, or is it scummy?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:38 am Hmmmm...I'm seeing fingers defend LHF/slankers a lot, but she doesn't seem to be concerned over the players pushing these slots...almost as tho she's aware that town is pushing town.

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:09 pm
Can you flesh out your read on Neon plz? I'm not seeing much in your ISO as to why you sus them
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:55 pm
@Zenon What say you?
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:38 pm

Yeah, I don't know who the Maf are, so I'm looking for something
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:19 pm
I've got mild tinfoil that they're w/w actually. They're both kinda using kid's gloves on each other, not pushing each other really
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:26 pm
Ironically, this is just pot stirring. Where's your vote? Do you TR myself, or Neon?
There's just a lot more interaction, engagement, and reasoning on Splints than on anyone else.
Yeah you're right it's a lot of posts lol

That last post actually had me wondering if that interaction with fs was w/w
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Porscha »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:38 am
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:32 am
Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:31 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:15 pm Ye I'll try to be here for close of eod but no garauntees

I feel bad cuz I have a penchant for SR'ing neon when she is town a lot but I just dont get her this game at all (I guess I have this issue when she is town sometimes too) but after wolfing with her recently I was surprised she was allowed to play the way she did and get away with it for so long and idk i just know if i dont flip her i will confbias her for rest of the game at this point

[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

Dont feel better about voting anyone else either, especially fs and falcon who didnt really get a chance to play yet
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:58 pm [VOTE: zenon] aubergine
Porscha/Zenon is another unpairing since I don't think Porscha flash wagon votes Zenon twice.
Idk that you could say the last elim she only voted for Zenon with just a couple of minutes left before the EoD.

I am leaning falcon/Porscha with a side eye full of Zenon.
I mean, I can since the timestamp was 8:58 lol.
thats my point lol
timkestamp 8;58. Not a flashwagon per se just a vote jump. No way it was gonna turn into a flashwagon in 2 minutes.
So the second deffo was -not- a flashwagon imo
Only because not enough people were here for eod... otherwise 2 minutes is a doable flash wagon lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Anyway rico and tbunal probs unpushable and one of them dies tonight
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ricochet wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:13 pm I wouldn’t know such meta to even infer.
Porscha would though

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:20 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:31 am
Falcon is meh

But I think if splints is wolf so is Roxy frankly

Also I'm sus of you right meow
You've been sus of me all meowday

Come on miss falcon reading queen!!! I asked specifically you about him cuz you've been touting your falcon reading ability recently
Meowdidoo

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Game ezpz Porscha town

But like don't follow her cause she's tunneling town

ImageImage

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:33 pm Anyway rico and tbunal probs unpushable and one of them dies tonight
I’m three away, what are woofs afraid of? :shifty:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Don’t get what Zenon and Porscha are cooking in the past posts, with the meowing and asking Porscha to vouch for high-post Z.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ricochet wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:03 pm Don’t get what Zenon and Porscha are cooking in the past posts, with the meowing and asking Porscha to vouch for high-post Z.
Masonry

ImageImage

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:33 pm Anyway rico and tbunal probs unpushable and one of them dies tonight
Why do you think we should be pushed?
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:38 am
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:32 am
Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:31 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:15 pm Ye I'll try to be here for close of eod but no garauntees

I feel bad cuz I have a penchant for SR'ing neon when she is town a lot but I just dont get her this game at all (I guess I have this issue when she is town sometimes too) but after wolfing with her recently I was surprised she was allowed to play the way she did and get away with it for so long and idk i just know if i dont flip her i will confbias her for rest of the game at this point

[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

Dont feel better about voting anyone else either, especially fs and falcon who didnt really get a chance to play yet
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:58 pm [VOTE: zenon] aubergine
Porscha/Zenon is another unpairing since I don't think Porscha flash wagon votes Zenon twice.
Idk that you could say the last elim she only voted for Zenon with just a couple of minutes left before the EoD.

I am leaning falcon/Porscha with a side eye full of Zenon.
I mean, I can since the timestamp was 8:58 lol.
thats my point lol
timkestamp 8;58. Not a flashwagon per se just a vote jump. No way it was gonna turn into a flashwagon in 2 minutes.
So the second deffo was -not- a flashwagon imo
Oh, I misunderstood. It put the wagons to 3/3/2 PSV/Rico/Zenon so if someone else switched Zenon could have gone over.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:23 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:21 pm

Like I would have not said you were the loudest voice in the room, but you think you were / are, you think I used you for a push when I had already been making the push without you all day, that kind of perspective diff
When I meant strongest voice I didn't mean loudest. I was the most townread person in the thread and probably would have the most influence over wagons. I don't think you used me for the Roxy push anymore btw. It was something I thought was off especially after you disputing my defense of PSV, but your defense reads to me that it wasn't your intention.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'd like to do a deep dive on everyone I haven't done it on yet, but unfortunately I'm low on time today. I may not be able to make EoD but I'll try to get there for the last part of it.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Porscha wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:57 pm It would be very funny if lemon was town and for the sake of humor I hope she is
This is an actual town ping from Porscha that I missed. I think this sort of subverting expectations comes more often from town. Like in the season 8 finale in f3 someone asked how people reacted to Katze's wolf flip, Boquise (who had defended Katze and voted me incorrectly) responded that he couldn't stop laughing. After the game he said that made him town since it was too absurd a reaction for a wolf to have.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:04 am Roxy

Day 1
#310 upon catch-up, immediate frustration at Epigvoting her and appealing to past knowledge; also points out to Thunal that meta arguments usually backfire in reading her, implies switching up her meta
#316 multi-quote ideas
-- disagrees with Epig's take on me
-- points out that Epig usually fumbles early meta reads
-- clears Rondo's shtick as typical
-- doesn't like Thunal clearing top posters
#407 defends against Rondo thinking her opening reaction was over the top
#439 multi-read
-- no to vote splints (absent policy)
-- points on falcon "make sense", considers him dipping out
-- concerned of Porscha lacking content
-- Epignosis "flippant"; chooses to vote here

Day 2
#655 the outburst post
#836 reads Splints 75% town
#837 open conversation with falcon about her outburst being AI
#847 uses Zenon's "faux-POE" (that's a mouthful) to create her PoE of Zenon and Epig // rescinded when Zenon clarified it was just the wagon situation
#854 pinged by my snap vote interaction with Zenon
#855 apologises to Thunal for placing her in the PoE
#865 reads Splints town for low-activity, feels she would post even less as mafia
#869 judges Zenon for potential AtE
#870 and considers that Zenon's take on her own AtE was overblown
#xxx more back and forth with Zenon, seems heated
#931 dismisses Porscha's argument on PSV
#1026 picks PSV

Day 3
#1089 critcal of Porscha moving, finds it phony
#1095 rebuttal on suspecting me: meta uncertainty from long period of absence
#1100 agrees that Zenon flip will "blow the game open" (paraphrases Zenon)
#xxxx EODs
-- Porscha messy
-- still on the fence with me
-- seems to trust Epig's adverb sniffing on Porscha
-- falcon most pingy
-- pinged by Zenon but policy town read on her AtE
#1245 new PoE, I suppose? leans falcon/Porscha, maybe Zenon

OKs
-- that she did a multi-read at her EoD1, I didn't recall this and certainly not being so multi-faceted
-- more solving D2 and D3

A bit eeeehhh
-- absolving Splints of D1 activity (for AFK), but not falcon for the same low-to-nothing activity; I can read the nuance, though, that she may have considered falcon to have done minimal work and bailed
-- bit of a double standard in judgemental towards Zenon appearing to AtE, but finding Zenon's take on her own overblown
-- really not sure why she suspected me solely for not finding any bearing and appealing to (lack of) meta

Pings
-- Where did her PoE'ing Zenon come from, all of a sudden, on D2
-- She created PoEs but didn't act on any choices
-- sus on Zenon's AtE D2 turned to benefit of doubt for repeated AtE on D3

wut?
-- How did Thunal feature in her PoE mid-D2 (#855) and why?

Personal angle
I've now revisited that Roxy basically just gambled the D2 tie-break, no other reasoning at that time. Just like with Epig, I see no reason why wolf Roxy wouldn't have picked either of those mislynches opportunities. She had more eyeballs and fence-sitting on me, so there was a tiny bit of reasoning to go by.

In a vacuum, PSV vote is the worse (worst) wagon pick for her, since she dismissed the main take on PSV. Not inclined to think Roxy isn't perceptive not to look that phony in voting a lynch she didn't agree with the case.

w!Roxy perspective
Wolf with a bad start and a really daring gambit of sending FUs and banking on town cred from it. Not the type to manage balance in activity and reads and substantiated votes, but the type to ride the wave, whatever may be

t!Roxy perspective
Pretty much the outburst. And a gradually more engaged and solvey town.

w/w compatible odds
Believe it or not, it's the first pairing with Thunal I could imagine. Just too many instances of weird pokes and distrust, enough to warrant consideration of creating bits of statements, in case she would get the chop (or, however unlikely, Thunal would).

w/w incompatible odds
Probably not wolf with Zenon, too much free poking on D2 and still plays the sus on her toDay, so too much locking into distancing and even potentially bussing the teammate.

I think my OK / Ping split comments are more eloquent than making further closing statements. Policy still tempts me to clear her for the outburst, just like I cannot conceive a w/w pairing between Zenon/Splints. But on activity alone, the acceptable is not bad, the pings are not the worst.

Don't think I will place her in the PoE today.
Roxy is someone I feel like I may have not considered enough after she came into today with very similar reads as I did and I thought she looked good from her analysis today. Since I believe the wagons were t/t I don't think her placing a tiebreaker vote on PSV is scummy. I don't think her flippant Epi read made a lot of sense and then I got pinged by her d2 initially not wanting to put Epi into the PoE because she didn't want to be "no u" this game. What do you think of this?
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:27 pm
I agree except I would leave Zenon. I would add Epi still but I do not want to be all "No U" this game. Then I do not have anything definitive to go from just a feel, vibe, tone thing that gives me baddie reads from Thunal.
She later explained that Epi was still in her PoE and her wording in that post was wonky, but I still can see it as part of an unwillingness to pressure Epi d2. The wolf perspective would be her avoiding a more difficult push but if she wanted to avoid more difficult pushes I don't see why she would put me in her PoE.
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Here we go.

EDIT 2hours later: jesus almighty what am I doing

Day 1
#7 asks players for playstyle
#77 townread Zenon for wanting her vote to be taken seriously
#154 townreads Epig's Roxy push for meta observations
-- #174 reads into Roxy different metas and feels off-topic issue is NAI
#161 disagrees with Rondo's suss list (herself, Roxy, Zenon)
#172 small pings on me
-- #176 votes me
-- #236 satisfied with rebuttal, moves off me
#191 early townlists Rondo, Epig and Zenon
#194 reads Lemon below null for less engaging game debut
#209 comment on possible townslip from Rondo (listing 3 wolves)
#237 moves vote on Lemon for OMGUS
#273 profiles, in convo with Rondo, several low-high wolf pairings, mostly combo's of Falcon,Lemon, Epig myself
#321 still suss on Lemon, for back-and-forth-ing with Rondo
#326 likes Zenon's reads on several (which only had Roxy as a tonal wolf read)
#371 less convinced of Lemon based on some meta angle
#374 no impression on Splints
#375 questions PSV on Porscha WR
#376 unsure of Falcon, but would worsen if Lemon flips town
-- #422 wants to observe Porscha further, sees no substance, but believes her game can grow
-- #489 no strong impression on Porscha, in fact trending down
#434 not flowing with a PSV chop
#436 sticks with Lemon (wolf tunnelling impression), though with cold feet
#456 names Falcon worthy counterwagon to Lemon
-- #518 yet states now that CFD'ing on lowest poster (was this Falcon or Splints) is not info-gaining
#544 in reply to Epig, names Porscha or Falcon pairable with Splints

Day 1 is now to be seen as too uneventful (one main wagon, lotsa scattered votes) for gaining info. But if we were to judge D1 activity alone, I'm seeing mostly consistent stuff from Thunal (or at least consistently worded / channeled). Lemon vote was initiated perhaps too snappy, but I think the wolf tunnel concept was worded in full, and the subsequent doubting and staying on is within town behaviour range. At worst, wolf Thunal could have dug a somewhat abstract angle on Lemon, yet left herself no strong alternatives to jump to - except Falcon, maybe? though even there, she closed with a non-support for inactives to be CFD'd.

Ping
Her D1 sanctioning Lemon OMGUS with an actual vote feels a bit strong, upon revisit.

Compatible pairings, if wolf
Thunal - Falcon. Enough D1 shading to count as possible distance.
Thunal - Porscha. Same during D1, shading at times, wanting to give it time at other times, then a permanent, but non-decisive shade.
Thunal - Zenon. Pushing Zenon into town territory for the faintest of tonal read, early on, this could be defensive. But this would be almost too defensive, and at least from Thunal I can expect she would not write blank sentences, as a deep wolf.

Blind: Splints, due to having her off-radar and not invested to interpret more out of her activity.

=====

[b[Day 2[/b]
#588 reads into Epig / Roxy kerkuffle and inclined to say it's not T/T and that Roxy might be wolf
-- #589 vote on Roxy for her "flippant" Epig vote
#596 updated PoE: Porscha, Splints, Falcon, Roxy
-- #598 issue with Porscha is lack of content to read as town
-- #683 bumps her to townlean for more recent activity
#685 votes Falcon, grants Roxy breather
#754 feels worse about Zenon (safe reads), but also has town pings and agrees with her ping on myself
-- #759 clarifies to Splints that it's for the Lemon sheep
#xxx pinged by my early D2 actions
#816 gets the vibe of being wrong on someone, redoes reads
-- Epig feels worse
-- picks up Falcon point on Splints
#863 reads Zenon/Splints fight T/T
#873 goes back on me
#915 switch on Epig just to shake up things
#967 unvotes
#987 reconsiders Epig as town
#1003 back on me, preferred over PSV or Porscha
#1007 explains town pings on PSV

possibly ok, if weird
-- the short switch on voting Epig. Doubt it was absolutely serious, but it actually speaks more town (i.e. having no knowledge of Epig's town status and pressuring accordingly) than wolf (in which case Epig had pocketed her, so why shake that status quo for little reason).

hmm
Falcon push less reasoned than I rembered.

ugh
-- bit crazy that all players from her D2 PoE are still in the game, i.e. none have been cleared / flipped for her

ping
-- the worst I can feel about her not voting PSV is that she stayed off for quite a while (no mentions, no chiming in), first stated preference over me vs her, and only then developed a read (town pings and such)

Evolution of compatible pairings, if wolf
w. Porscha, at worst interpretable as some defensive dodging (focusing on others) and no wagon stirring, when Epig pushed for her (Porscha's) contention
w. Falcon, possible melding to sink in Splints; voted him, but never really kept him punished for long
w. Zenon would have moved into deeper shading. But then chance to townread Zenon for AtE.
w. Splints was initially just chatter mode, then boom, full on pressure voting, bit of a stark change of tactic if w/w. But then change to townread Splints for AtE

Incompatible pairings, if wolf
Thunal - Roxy. D2 180 on Roxy being bad (and voting her) right away, I doubt they strategised for Thunal to come right off the bat, 2hours into the phase, and put pressure, vote and all that on her.

This seems to have been a much more volatile and shifting phase in Thunal's reads. I can still read this dynamic within normal town range of an active, invested player. Her case and wagon on me is probably the best argued of that phase. Shakier pushes on Falcon and Roxy.

===== god fuck this =====

Day 3
#1053 reads Porscha's EoD as wolfy
#1054 new PoE old PoE (Falcon, Porscha, myself), exception Roxy
#1061 states that Roxy's tie-breaking would be wolfy in a vacuum (for no content)
#1105 clarifies top town read of Zenon based on pings and the AtE
-- #1109 then feels worse because she advocates for CW flips over wolfreads
-- #1142 ISO on Zenon, not townread anymore
#1173 in reply to Roxy, names Porscha and Falcon likely mafia, perhaps Splints too
#1175 in reply to Roxy, seems to suss Falcon on the PSV sheep
#1176 posts ping on Splints, too (no concrete reasoning on Zenon)
#1214 new unpairings: Zenon/Splints, Zenon/myself, lesser degree Roxy/Porscha
#1217 goes back to Porscha's comment on Roxy EoD and is pinged by it; votes Porscha
#1219 Falcon ISO, does not like, entertains idea of Falcon/Splints team
#1246 vote on Falcon
#1275 comes back with a town ping on Porscha (funny reaction to a mislynch would be absurd to be produced by wolf)

townlean factor
-- Thunal doing proper ISO reads on D3; this hasn't happened on previous Days, and I don't think deep wolf THunal would have felt the need to prove herself even more or develop/finetune her reading language

Ping
-- I feel the wolf wouldn't get hands dirty and move off wagon is a tad simplistic and perhaps not compatible with this game's state. Not by default a wolf push of an idea, but I don't why she's consider this angle straight up.

Evolution of compatible pairings, if wolf
w. Porscha, no more defensive takes, instead really pushing her for the EoD move, but that would basically be doing her no favours and risk a wagon, except if she (Thunal) got the pulse that others (like myself) in fact do not entertain the idea
w. Zenon entertained the strongest town read, then went sour; though not too much or definitive
w. Falcon, keeps him in PoE range, then ISOs him in proper vote range
w. Splints, keeps her in PoE range

=========
=========

There are statistically four more townies besides me in the game. I need to believe in someone. Might as well be Thunal. The PoEs seem consistent (with just some unluck that most names have yet not been cleared). The case-making (if, at times, with wobbles and switches) seems within town-perspective range.
This is deep wolf / tinfoilitis stuff, if Thunal is not town.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I laughed at the mentions of how much I was posting. The funny part is that before the game I planned to not tryhard but as soon as I got into the game I got addicted.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I have to leave in about 10 minutes and won't be back until very close to EoD at best, so if anyone has questions for me now's the time.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Rn my reads look like this:
Town:
Rico

Townlean:
Zenon
Porscha
Roxy

PoE:
Splints
Falcon

As far as a solve, I think Splints/Falcon and Roxy/Falcon are plausible. Roxy/Splints is possible but I feel like it's almost too much buddying and defending for most wolves to be comfortable with.
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'm struggling to wrap up with Zenon, dunno what more to say atm.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Give me my iso dang it

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:10 pm
Why do you think we should be pushed?
I dont? Not sure why you inferred that
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:03 pm Don’t get what Zenon and Porscha are cooking in the past posts, with the meowing and asking Porscha to vouch for high-post Z.
And have I done that?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:15 pm
Ricochet wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:04 am Roxy

Day 1
#310 upon catch-up, immediate frustration at Epigvoting her and appealing to past knowledge; also points out to Thunal that meta arguments usually backfire in reading her, implies switching up her meta
#316 multi-quote ideas
-- disagrees with Epig's take on me
-- points out that Epig usually fumbles early meta reads
-- clears Rondo's shtick as typical
-- doesn't like Thunal clearing top posters
#407 defends against Rondo thinking her opening reaction was over the top
#439 multi-read
-- no to vote splints (absent policy)
-- points on falcon "make sense", considers him dipping out
-- concerned of Porscha lacking content
-- Epignosis "flippant"; chooses to vote here

Day 2
#655 the outburst post
#836 reads Splints 75% town
#837 open conversation with falcon about her outburst being AI
#847 uses Zenon's "faux-POE" (that's a mouthful) to create her PoE of Zenon and Epig // rescinded when Zenon clarified it was just the wagon situation
#854 pinged by my snap vote interaction with Zenon
#855 apologises to Thunal for placing her in the PoE
#865 reads Splints town for low-activity, feels she would post even less as mafia
#869 judges Zenon for potential AtE
#870 and considers that Zenon's take on her own AtE was overblown
#xxx more back and forth with Zenon, seems heated
#931 dismisses Porscha's argument on PSV
#1026 picks PSV

Day 3
#1089 critcal of Porscha moving, finds it phony
#1095 rebuttal on suspecting me: meta uncertainty from long period of absence
#1100 agrees that Zenon flip will "blow the game open" (paraphrases Zenon)
#xxxx EODs
-- Porscha messy
-- still on the fence with me
-- seems to trust Epig's adverb sniffing on Porscha
-- falcon most pingy
-- pinged by Zenon but policy town read on her AtE
#1245 new PoE, I suppose? leans falcon/Porscha, maybe Zenon

OKs
-- that she did a multi-read at her EoD1, I didn't recall this and certainly not being so multi-faceted
-- more solving D2 and D3

A bit eeeehhh
-- absolving Splints of D1 activity (for AFK), but not falcon for the same low-to-nothing activity; I can read the nuance, though, that she may have considered falcon to have done minimal work and bailed
-- bit of a double standard in judgemental towards Zenon appearing to AtE, but finding Zenon's take on her own overblown
-- really not sure why she suspected me solely for not finding any bearing and appealing to (lack of) meta

Pings
-- Where did her PoE'ing Zenon come from, all of a sudden, on D2
-- She created PoEs but didn't act on any choices
-- sus on Zenon's AtE D2 turned to benefit of doubt for repeated AtE on D3

wut?
-- How did Thunal feature in her PoE mid-D2 (#855) and why?

Personal angle
I've now revisited that Roxy basically just gambled the D2 tie-break, no other reasoning at that time. Just like with Epig, I see no reason why wolf Roxy wouldn't have picked either of those mislynches opportunities. She had more eyeballs and fence-sitting on me, so there was a tiny bit of reasoning to go by.

In a vacuum, PSV vote is the worse (worst) wagon pick for her, since she dismissed the main take on PSV. Not inclined to think Roxy isn't perceptive not to look that phony in voting a lynch she didn't agree with the case.

w!Roxy perspective
Wolf with a bad start and a really daring gambit of sending FUs and banking on town cred from it. Not the type to manage balance in activity and reads and substantiated votes, but the type to ride the wave, whatever may be

t!Roxy perspective
Pretty much the outburst. And a gradually more engaged and solvey town.

w/w compatible odds
Believe it or not, it's the first pairing with Thunal I could imagine. Just too many instances of weird pokes and distrust, enough to warrant consideration of creating bits of statements, in case she would get the chop (or, however unlikely, Thunal would).

w/w incompatible odds
Probably not wolf with Zenon, too much free poking on D2 and still plays the sus on her toDay, so too much locking into distancing and even potentially bussing the teammate.

I think my OK / Ping split comments are more eloquent than making further closing statements. Policy still tempts me to clear her for the outburst, just like I cannot conceive a w/w pairing between Zenon/Splints. But on activity alone, the acceptable is not bad, the pings are not the worst.

Don't think I will place her in the PoE today.
Roxy is someone I feel like I may have not considered enough after she came into today with very similar reads as I did and I thought she looked good from her analysis today. Since I believe the wagons were t/t I don't think her placing a tiebreaker vote on PSV is scummy. I don't think her flippant Epi read made a lot of sense and then I got pinged by her d2 initially not wanting to put Epi into the PoE because she didn't want to be "no u" this game. What do you think of this?
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:27 pm
I agree except I would leave Zenon. I would add Epi still but I do not want to be all "No U" this game. Then I do not have anything definitive to go from just a feel, vibe, tone thing that gives me baddie reads from Thunal.
She later explained that Epi was still in her PoE and her wording in that post was wonky, but I still can see it as part of an unwillingness to pressure Epi d2. The wolf perspective would be her avoiding a more difficult push but if she wanted to avoid more difficult pushes I don't see why she would put me in her PoE.
How often do you think wolves kill one of their scum reads? Especially in a 9v2?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:55 pm Rn my reads look like this:
Town:
Rico

Townlean:
Zenon
Porscha
Roxy

PoE:
Splints
Falcon

As far as a solve, I think Splints/Falcon and Roxy/Falcon are plausible. Roxy/Splints is possible but I feel like it's almost too much buddying and defending for most wolves to be comfortable with.
Good post I agree
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:51 pm Give me my iso dang it
---zenon day 1---
-cute

~~~Zenon day 2~~~
-cutie patootie

***zenon day 3***
-cheek pinches
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Honestly tho with the most likely open pairings I think the wisest course of action is to shoot the bird

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine

I'm still out of town atm, will try to he around for eod but idk what's gonna be happening in an hour
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:50 pm
And have I done that?
I mean you should but...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:56 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:51 pm Give me my iso dang it
---zenon day 1---
-cute

~~~Zenon day 2~~~
-cutie patootie

***zenon day 3***
-cheek pinches
Love you 2 bb

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm back and wow, I didn't miss much.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Got only seconds to page my vote
vote falcon

After his iso by me and others it's the best we all agree on
;)
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:52 pm

How often do you think wolves kill one of their scum reads? Especially in a 9v2?
I think it's plausible in this case because her scumread on Epi was a reaction to Epi pushing her and wasn't one of her strongest reads d2.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

@Ricochet can you talk about the Roxy ping I had?
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zzzzzenon didnt move vote
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:53 pm @Ricochet can you talk about the Roxy ping I had?
I feel it
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca was Earth (town).

Position: 3rd planet from the Sun, 151.72 million kilometers
Diameter: 12,742 kilometers
Circumference: 40,075 kilometers
Mass: 13.54 M⊕ (13.54 times Earth's mass)
Atmosphere: 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 1% argon
Atmospheric pressure: over 1,000 times greater than Earth's at sufficient depth
Temperature: Average 15° Celsius
Day length: 23 hours and 56 minutes
Year length: 365.25 days

Y'all know Earth pretty well, right? I don't think I need to describe it to you. Go outside and take a look! It's pretty cool.

Night 24 hours.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 3 final poll

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@fingersplints
@Porscha
@Ricochet
@Roxy
@Thunal33
@Zenon

Please be aware that we will be moving into locked votes once the day phase opens. It will be an elimination phase (“lylo”). Votes, once placed, may not be changed. Day begins in about 87 minutes.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet was killed. He was Mercury (town).

Position: 1st planet from the Sun, 62.41 million kilometers
Diameter: 4,879 kilometers (38.29% that of Earth)
Circumference: 15,329 kilometers (38.25% that of Earth)
Mass: 0.055 M⊕ M⊕ (5.5% Earth's mass)
Atmosphere: Very thin exosphere of oxygen, hydrogen, helium, and sodium-potassium dust
Atmospheric pressure: Nil
Temperature: Average 430° Celsius
Day length: 59 Earth days
Year length: 88 Earth days

Mercury is our planet's first and smallest planet, hurling itself chaotically around the Sun at too close a distance for any sort of safe human visitation even with most types of unmanned probes. It's an odd little place that happens to boast one of the longest day-night cycles in the Solar System, with its entire Mercurial yearly revolution around the Sun consisting of less than two Mercurial day rotations. Its temperature also varies wildly with no atmosphere to sustain any Greenhouse effect. At night it's far colder than Earth on the surface despite being so much closer to the Sun.

Day 4 will last 48 hours maximum. Votes are LOCKED, and majority hammer is in effect at THREE votes.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Hustles”