Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Thunal33 »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:43 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:21 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:19 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:16 pm To expand on that, Splints spent a lot of posts defending herself against being misrepped and saying Zenon is wrong but not a lot saying Zenon is wolfy.
I've got mild tinfoil that they're w/w actually. They're both kinda using kid's gloves on each other, not pushing each other really
I disagree on that one. I think their fight was too personal and seemed very unplanned so I don't think they'd do it as w/w.
Well, it wouldn't be very good distancing if it looked like distancing, would it?
True, but I think there's a point that they wouldn't cross if they were w/w, plus the whole apology from Splints felt like she really did lose control rather than this being a planned theater.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 165

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:22 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:06 am falcon's EoD:

Lemme start this off by saying he had made a "case" on splints and voted for her then this all happened:

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:52 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:36 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:06 am
Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:45 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:55 pm Howdy, what have I missed?9
Ifyoudontstartplayingthismotherfuckinggameisweartogod

I work 50+ hrs a week, 2 hockey games weekly, reahrsals & gigs...I'm tryin'

I shall spend some time and ISO folks today. Got any suggestions?
Psv
Seems pretty towny, or at the very least it's not scummy from what I can see. I won't vote there today
Says PSV seems pretty townie and he won't vote there today.....

famous last words?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:06 pm Hmmmm, going thru Ricochet's ISO, I find it far more towny than PSV's
Suddenly Rico's iso is far more townie than PSV's.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:07 pm [VOTE: neon] aubergine
Then quite strangely he votes Zenon, who refers to as Neon, with no reasoning that I seen.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:31 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:28 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:44 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:37 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:49 am I feel rico has been pretty towny

if i'm wrong, why
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:19 am

I regret to inform you all that this post tmi'd rondo town and we should all vote psv :)
I see I was blatantly ignored for nonsense, but dont frets my friends I am here to make sure i am responded to and will be annoying about it if needed
If I am being honest then I did not respond to this bc I'm not seeing what you are seeing. I do not see how PSV tmi'd Rondo.
they asked what wolf rondo is like when he is wolf b/c they knew he was town

it was a fake question
Yeah actually, reading that it does have an implied tmi on Rondo's slot. Good catch!

[VOTE: PSV] aubergine
Now he votes PSV after saying they felt they were townie and won't vote there.

His posts have left me scratching my head bc they seem to fly all over the place. This EoD (so far) is the pingy-est.
That implied TMI thing makes no sense to me, and Falcon sheeping it isn't good. @falcon45ca why did you think asking about Rondo's scum game was implied TMI?
This is very embarrassing @Roxy but I thought falcon's response was your response

And when I made the accusation of tmi I was aware it could be entirely wrong lol

Roxy that's why I thought your eod was wolfy, but it was actually falcon and not you lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:59 pm

Lemme start this off by saying he had made a "case" on splints and voted for her then this all happened:

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:45 pm

Ifyoudontstartplayingthismotherfuckinggameisweartogod

Psv
Seems pretty towny, or at the very least it's not scummy from what I can see. I won't vote there today

famous last words?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:06 pm Hmmmm, going thru Ricochet's ISO, I find it far more towny than PSV's
Then quite strangely he votes Zenon, who refers to as Neon, with no reasoning that I seen.
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:37 pm

I see I was blatantly ignored for nonsense, but dont frets my friends I am here to make sure i am responded to and will be annoying about it if needed
If I am being honest then I did not respond to this bc I'm not seeing what you are seeing. I do not see how PSV tmi'd Rondo.

it was a fake question
Yeah actually, reading that it does have an implied tmi on Rondo's slot. Good catch!

His posts have left me scratching my head bc they seem to fly all over the place. This EoD (so far) is the pingy-est.
That implied TMI thing makes no sense to me, and Falcon sheeping it isn't good. @falcon45ca why did you think asking about Rondo's scum game was implied TMI?
This is very embarrassing @Roxy but I thought falcon's response was your response

And when I made the accusation of tmi I was aware it could be entirely wrong lol

Roxy that's why I thought your eod was wolfy, but it was actually falcon and not you lol
I actually think Falcon sheeping it looked worse than you saying it, which is why I asked Falcon what his reasons were.
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:16 pm To expand on that, Splints spent a lot of posts defending herself against being misrepped and saying Zenon is wrong but not a lot saying Zenon is wolfy.
I've got mild tinfoil that they're w/w actually. They're both kinda using kid's gloves on each other, not pushing each other really
I considered this and I think zenon would do it, idk that fs would, but it certainly was made personally by fs in a sort of bold / random way and part of it does feel staged but like I said idk that fs would abide and ride with that strat
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:00 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:59 pm

Psv

famous last words?

it was a fake question

I actually think Falcon sheeping it looked worse than you saying it, which is why I asked Falcon what his reasons were.
Yeh it was kinda wolfy but also me and falcon share a single brain cell so, like, maybe he really believed it lol
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

As far as pairings are concerned I think that in earlier phases most wolves would be reluctant to bus a partner that has a realistic chance of going over, especially if both partners were in the PoE at the time. A wolf winning an 8v1 or even a 6v1 is pretty difficult.
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

My problem is that if zenon is actually town then it means I'm left with a poe of like, fs and falcon and to a much lesser degree Roxy. I dont see why it cant be fs and falcon for example but there so much less content from them to scrutinize. @Zenon when you come back pls let me know what you think of Falcons posts today
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:06 pm As far as pairings are concerned I think that in earlier phases most wolves would be reluctant to bus a partner that has a realistic chance of going over, especially if both partners were in the PoE at the time. A wolf winning an 8v1 or even a 6v1 is pretty difficult.
Agree conceptually, but in a mountainous game, yeeting a wolf can get you big boku bucks kind of town credit to live on too
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

"Well SURELY a wolf wouldnt bus in this kind of scenario"
Said wolf who bussed in this kind of scenario "haha yeah I agree, we are very smart, we better look at the other wagons to find that dang wolf!" Lmao
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:12 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:06 pm As far as pairings are concerned I think that in earlier phases most wolves would be reluctant to bus a partner that has a realistic chance of going over, especially if both partners were in the PoE at the time. A wolf winning an 8v1 or even a 6v1 is pretty difficult.
Agree conceptually, but in a mountainous game, yeeting a wolf can get you big boku bucks kind of town credit to live on too
I'm not ruling it out. Rn I'm looking through the EoDs to find unpairings and possible pairings from them.
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:14 pm
I'm not ruling it out. Rn I'm looking through the EoDs to find unpairings and possible pairings from them.
Honestly not sure it's worth your time without a single wolf flip yet
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

But idk maybe you'll find something enlightening
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:24 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:14 pm
Honestly not sure it's worth your time without a single wolf flip yet
There's few enough players imo that the number of associatives could be useful.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Finding associatives is proving to be a bit harder than anticipated lol. For confidently not w/w I have Zenon/Splints and Zenon/Rico, and with a lesser degree of confidence Roxy/Porscha since I think Roxy bringing up Epi's adverb tell when it was overlooked by the thread is somewhat unpairing.

Something I think is plausible/could be distancing is Falcon/Splints. Falcon pushed Splints d2 but instead ended on PSV without much reasoning.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Porscha wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:15 pm Ye I'll try to be here for close of eod but no garauntees

I feel bad cuz I have a penchant for SR'ing neon when she is town a lot but I just dont get her this game at all (I guess I have this issue when she is town sometimes too) but after wolfing with her recently I was surprised she was allowed to play the way she did and get away with it for so long and idk i just know if i dont flip her i will confbias her for rest of the game at this point

[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

Dont feel better about voting anyone else either, especially fs and falcon who didnt really get a chance to play yet
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:58 pm [VOTE: zenon] aubergine
Porscha/Zenon is another unpairing since I don't think Porscha flash wagon votes Zenon twice.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:09 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:58 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:09 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:38 am Hmmmm...I'm seeing fingers defend LHF/slankers a lot, but she doesn't seem to be concerned over the players pushing these slots...almost as tho she's aware that town is pushing town.

[VOTE: fingers] aubergine
I am concerned with some of the people pushing it. I dislike it every game I play. Not everyone who is pushing it will be bad though, so it’s figuring out who is pushing it because they always do, or if they are pushing it for an easy elim.
Can you flesh out your read on Neon plz? I'm not seeing much in your ISO as to why you sus them
I think they are misconstruing things said in a past mafia chat to make me look worse when it was advantageous. (The whole I’m scared to post because of friends when I wasn’t around)
I think because I was just on a team with them, I can see some of the similarities from this game and that one.
Can you tell me what you said in the past mafia chat?
I say a lot in mafia chat 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think I probably said something about not posting as in that game their were situations where I purposefully went quiet as I thought it would be worse for Dennis (another teammate) and Zenon has the wrong idea. Zenon kind of just did whatever they wanted that game and aggressively went after Dennis, whereas I chose to work as a team. And that game we killed Kate early as she is a friend, and Dennis’s mother, and just really good. The point still being, If I didn’t talk in mafia because of a friend in the game, I couldn’t play. I’m a friendly person. And again if they believe I post less when I have a friend in the game, what can be made of my posting now other than this is clearly my town game.I’m not afraid. I’m not hiding. I’m answering everything and being completely forthcoming
I took a look at Splints' ISO and I still think this post is towny. I did have a couple pings on Splints' play but I feel like she was genuine in this and in the fight with Zenon.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:42 pm Thunal can you agree with me that Roxy's eod was wolfy
This is a slight ping from Porscha. I felt I needed to reeval on Roxy at the time so this didn't ping me, however now that I find Roxy's reentrance somewhat towny because of how similar her thoughts are to mine it seems similar to Porscha trying to talk me off defending PSV. For context I made a list with Roxy in my townreads. It feels like Porscha wants to get me onto her pushes to lend them credibility or make them more likely to go through.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Ricochet wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:09 pm Nobody other than two wolves knows my alignment. It’s not about trusting me, it’s about reading me town or wolf - and it wolf, do you have the arguments? - or to consider me so deep in PoE that I need elimination - do you? - or at least to think my flip will get you good info to push the game forward - again, do you?
It's about more than that. A read can be wrong flips are important because info wins or loses this game. Killing someone who is barely playing this game gives limited info in a time we need the most we can get
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:29 pm What pinged me when I took a look at Splints was what Ricochet brought up earlier - that there's a lack of concrete reasoning that Zenon is a wolf. It's more about saying Zenon is misrepresenting her past play than any points Splints explicitly found wolfy from Zenon.
Woofs are defs using me as a lightning rod of sorts. When my heart is in a game I get sussed just by the way I play generally so when my heart isn't fully in the game imagine how easy I am to push.

I'm a valuable pocket when I'm invested but as a wolf in this game I'd push the fuck out of myself instead because of how easy it would be to kill myself

Everyone has sus on me. Every player including the ones who town read me at times have expressed some doubt. I'm basically thread spewed town but with the whole thread in doubt I will be pushed relentlessly

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:19 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:29 pm What pinged me when I took a look at Splints was what Ricochet brought up earlier - that there's a lack of concrete reasoning that Zenon is a wolf. It's more about saying Zenon is misrepresenting her past play than any points Splints explicitly found wolfy from Zenon.
Woofs are defs using me as a lightning rod of sorts. When my heart is in a game I get sussed just by the way I play generally so when my heart isn't fully in the game imagine how easy I am to push.

I'm a valuable pocket when I'm invested but as a wolf in this game I'd push the fuck out of myself instead because of how easy it would be to kill myself

Everyone has sus on me. Every player including the ones who town read me at times have expressed some doubt. I'm basically thread spewed town but with the whole thread in doubt I will be pushed relentlessly
How are you thread spewed town if everyone doubts you?
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:08 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:42 pm Thunal can you agree with me that Roxy's eod was wolfy
This is a slight ping from Porscha. I felt I needed to reeval on Roxy at the time so this didn't ping me, however now that I find Roxy's reentrance somewhat towny because of how similar her thoughts are to mine it seems similar to Porscha trying to talk me off defending PSV. For context I made a list with Roxy in my townreads. It feels like Porscha wants to get me onto her pushes to lend them credibility or make them more likely to go through.
No, I wanted us to find common ground after you came into the day already viewing my eod at level 1. And I already stated that my read of Roxy's eod was incorrect since most of it rode on the idea that roxy was the one who jumped on my psv tmi idea, when it was actually falcon
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:59 pm

The idea is that if she was wolf, someone (wolf partner) would be defending her
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Like additionally I have not pushed Roxy today lol so idk why you're being so level 1 not gracious with specifically me

I do fear repeatedly epi died cuz your reads have been backwards
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:03 pm
No, I wanted us to find common ground after you came into the day already viewing my eod at level 1. And I already stated that my read of Roxy's eod was incorrect since most of it rode on the idea that roxy was the one who jumped on my psv tmi idea, when it was actually falcon
I know you ended up backing off Roxy because you misunderstood. I just got pinged by the way you went about asking me at EoD yesterday and today, like you were trying to get the strongest voice to push your pushes.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:07 pm
Like additionally I have not pushed Roxy today lol so idk why you're being so level 1 not gracious with specifically me

I do fear repeatedly epi died cuz your reads have been backwards
I don't think my read on you is level 1 - in fact the Zenon vote pinging me is because it could plausibly be a level 2 play. I'm having a hard time finding a solve and I'm not coming into today with a lock on you or anyone. I'm open to engaging with you.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:05 pm

The idea is that if she was wolf, someone (wolf partner) would be defending her
Okay. I don't personally agree with that statement and I'm used to townspewed meaning everyone reads someone town.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:10 pm My problem is that if zenon is actually town then it means I'm left with a poe of like, fs and falcon and to a much lesser degree Roxy. I dont see why it cant be fs and falcon for example but there so much less content from them to scrutinize. @Zenon when you come back pls let me know what you think of Falcons posts today
Also how are my reads backwards when I was also suspecting splints and falcon, and am now less sure about Zenon's alignment?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Falcon ISO:
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:07 am [VOTE: lemon] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:08 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:07 am Any particular reason Falcon or just your wolf buddy being pretty obv wolf?
I am sheeping Thunal.
Still reads as slightly wolfy to me because it’s not taking accountability for the mislim.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:21 am
Is it just weird, or is it scummy?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:38 am Hmmmm...I'm seeing fingers defend LHF/slankers a lot, but she doesn't seem to be concerned over the players pushing these slots...almost as tho she's aware that town is pushing town.

I think that Falcon giving an original take on Splints at a time when she’d caught up and wasn’t as LHF as d1 was slightly towny.

I don’t like this at all. The implied TMI thing was pretty weak and there’s a lack of reasoning on anyone other than Splints and a pattern of sheeping. I’ll go out on a limb and say Falcon/Porscha aren’t w/w for this. If Falcon is a wolf, I think he tried to pin responsibility for the PSV ML on Porscha.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:19 pm I've got mild tinfoil that they're w/w actually. They're both kinda using kid's gloves on each other, not pushing each other really
Fmpov this just doesn’t make sense and I think it could either be a wolf painting a t/t or t/w pair as w/w or a townie with an out there tinfoil. I’m entertaining the idea of a Falcon/Splints team. Falcon seemed to have significantly better reasoning on Splints than he did on anyone else.
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:10 pm
I know you ended up backing off Roxy because you misunderstood. I just got pinged by the way you went about asking me at EoD yesterday and today, like you were trying to get the strongest voice to push your pushes.
well i'm most certainly not trying to get anyone to do my pushes for me, since roxy wasn't a push I made and I was the only one pushing psv until I changed my mind on her lol. I think you're taking the pings and forgetting to ensure if they are logical in conclusion
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:33 pm Falcon ISO:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:07 am Any particular reason Falcon or just your wolf buddy being pretty obv wolf?
I am sheeping Thunal.
Still reads as slightly wolfy to me because it’s not taking accountability for the mislim.

I think that Falcon giving an original take on Splints at a time when she’d caught up and wasn’t as LHF as d1 was slightly towny.

I don’t like this at all. The implied TMI thing was pretty weak and there’s a lack of reasoning on anyone other than Splints and a pattern of sheeping. I’ll go out on a limb and say Falcon/Porscha aren’t w/w for this. If Falcon is a wolf, I think he tried to pin responsibility for the PSV ML on Porscha.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:19 pm I've got mild tinfoil that they're w/w actually. They're both kinda using kid's gloves on each other, not pushing each other really
Fmpov this just doesn’t make sense and I think it could either be a wolf painting a t/t or t/w pair as w/w or a townie with an out there tinfoil. I’m entertaining the idea of a Falcon/Splints team. Falcon seemed to have significantly better reasoning on Splints than he did on anyone else.
can you quote the falcon posts where you feel he went into more depth with fs?
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Ricochet »

Imma head into ISOs and kill myself in the process. But before that:
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:14 pm
Ricochet wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:09 pm Nobody other than two wolves knows my alignment. It’s not about trusting me, it’s about reading me town or wolf - and it wolf, do you have the arguments? - or to consider me so deep in PoE that I need elimination - do you? - or at least to think my flip will get you good info to push the game forward - again, do you?
It's about more than that. A read can be wrong flips are important because info wins or loses this game. Killing someone who is barely playing this game gives limited info in a time we need the most we can get
Don't get why it's hard to answer any of three question with specifics.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Updating falcon

Day 1
#89 vote on Thunal with non-committed or meme reasoning
#105 Rondo weighs in on scumodds between Epig and Zenon, falcon curious why Zenon (but not why Epig)
#170 blind agreement with Epig on Rondo and Thunal being civ
#247 sheep vote on Lemon off Thunal

Day 2
#811 appeal to real-life-stuff in reply to Porscha' joke post on his activity
#812 reads Roxy AtE "exasperate town" (but also no knowledge of meta)
#813 interrogates Splints on her read on me being actual wolfread / #814 follows up with vote on Splints for not pushing inactive-pushers more
#823 interrogates PSV on wolfread and vote on me
#970 answers Porscha that PSV seems towny or "at least not scummy"
#975 reads me townier than PSV
#976 parks a Zenon vote cuz reasons?
#985 180s on PSV based of Porscha's "good catch"

Day 3
#1136 rebuttal to Roxy that town reads change a lot and that there's a progression in his votes that she ignored
#1178 votes Splints with acknowledgement of no bearing / reads Splints-Zenon w/w in follow up

This is hectic as hell. All his votes are sheeped or unreasoned. Minimal contributions and each time it's confusing ideas. So far on D3, chooses the most psych-move angle possible (that splints and zenon infighting is massive distancing).

w!Falcon perspective
Wolf with low activity / coasting mood and low energy to build proper reads and which won't recuperate, so just doubles down.

t!Falcon perspective
Town with very low optimal play and questionable tactics and ideas every step of the way. Or perhaps a 1% genius who sees through the toughest w/w scenarios imaginable.

w/w compatible odds
Falcon - Porscha with that D2 PSV wagoning, after which Porscha bailed to not reveal that both wolves' votes were sketchy. Though...A bit on the nose and suboptimal wolf play, if so.
Falcon - Roxy. Roxy's push feels kinda light and not all the way through, and Falcon responded with a(n) (untrue) "you're not seeing the full picture maan".

w/w incompatible odds
Falcon - Zenon, for that D2 blank vote that pushed Zenon even with other wagons. It would have to be very derpy wolf play to risk sinking your teammate.

Falcon - Splints interaction could be read either way. First impression was w/w, cuz of potential Falcon D2 and D3 distancing w. votes. But it could also be wolf Falcon's most consistent vote pattern, on a town Splints, a comfy sideline wagon town might not even follow ever. Or, lastly, town Falcon is vibe master and is on the money with wolf Splints.

Also of note that PSV was the only town Falcon is confirmed to have hounded. I still note that he has vibed with (or, at worst, sheeped) several townies in D1 (Rondo, Epig).

No interaction with Thunal other than a meme D1 vote and discussing other worlds in the open. Possible blindspot, very advantageous for wolf Falcon in case Thunal is the deepest wolf known to mankind or just not risking too much conversation to get strong town player look into him. (Mental note to check how Thunal approached falcon.)

===

tldr: PoE. "Scummy", if I were to describe how I feel about all his play and moves. Pending review of others on whether to lynch toDay.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

yeah idk I want to see what zenon says about him... I felt like maybe he had points where he could be towny, I'm not as sold as I could be on him and i'm kinda sr'ing him
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

splints

Day 1
blank. video replying with Roxy and reading Rondo's shtick normal town

Day 2
#663 reads Roxy's outburst town. smidge of implication that Epig can hound as wolf, nonetheless reads push as genuine
#666-668 round of rebuttals on being scared, out of which Zenon is most heightened reaction
#670-677 round of voting everyone
#694 hedgey suss on me and principled defense of falcon receiving inactive heat
#695 also picks on Thunal for same stuff
#703 repeats vouch for Roxy debut not being wolfie
#706 likes Porscha for principle of not wasting early phase votes on inactives / lows
#745 reads PSV good for trying to solve
#750 creates PoE of Zenon, Falcon, myself
#764 dislikes my initial PoE for and non-resolute woflreads and semantics
#824 input on why Zenon is part of her PoE
#xxx [badbadnotgood w. Zenon portion]
#917 agrees with Zenon's suspicion of me
#xxx banter with Roxy

Day 3
#1179 reads me better but also tinfoils it with meta
#1180 brushes off falcon's vote
#1184 states having reasons for suspecting Zenon, but just goes back on their fight
#1192 calls Falcon "stir potting" for w/w Zenon theory

w!Splints perspective
Not very active and focused wolf, not committing to vote their strongest suss (me on D2), sideline early voting, not poking anyone in particular (conversely, poking just one player due to meta or animosity).

w!Splints perspective
Sprawling solving townie, perhaps low on WIM due to RL and badbadnotgood stuff, unfortunate track record of committing votes where suspicions were issued.

w/w compatible odds
Double and triple question marks all around, because info is so sparse.
Maybe Splints - Roxy? most buddying and soul resonating visible (and Roxy is getting enough pass and credit for having outraged as a townie, enough to coast and not poke).
Maybe Splints - Falcon? Opposing the inactive lynch risk, but in the end poking at each other, due to realising they're both on suboptimal play cues.

w/w incompatible odds
Splints - Zenon, on policy that two-wolf team does not enact such ugly distancing.

===

Sigh. I don't sense too high pings following the recap. Her suss of me D2 might be, in fact, her most fair activity - it's not painting the right picture of my intentions (just like Thunal), but it's based on principles and stuff, and it's not uncommon (both in this game and in general) for town to get pinged and irked by small stuff. But then you have her not voting me and creating sus on Zenon and Falcon out of nothing, which looks worse.

Pending reviewing the others or new developments, I would GTH on the odds that it's a sprawling town performance. Feel worse about Falcon than her, so far.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I think I need to go to the next town over tomorrow to help a friend run some errands and it will take much of the day cuz its a trek there and back so i'm not sure how much i'll be around. lose service in the mountains too probs

I will check in before I go tomorrow and try to continue popping but i'm sad by the lack of activity since about 8 hours ago? or something like that idk

rico what is your poe
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Porscha

Day 1
#45 some kind of banter with Zenon wrt pocketing (each other)?
#51 brushes off Rondo shtick as typical
#22 wolfreads Lemon, unreasoned or poke vote
#329 rescinds on voting Lemon, wants Zenon instead (for pocketing)
#378 ponders whether falcon is obvtown
#382 lol reacts at PSV's case on her
#473 votes Zenon, though still meta oriented & prefers a flip on her
#558 states that a Lemon townflip would be "very funny"
#559 likes Lemon's idea of a Rico lynch

Day 2
#583 parks vote on PSV and anticipates being called an omgus / #604 clarifies that it's reactive for PSV's half-hearted push and un-towny D1 play
#605 rebuttal with Thunal
#xxx Rondo kill debates, but thinks a wolf might test the straightforward theory
#629 thinks PSV is pocketing, Thunal working on a false premise (of her being polarised), and me having suboptimal conclusions
#646 reiterates wanting to lynch PSV and asks me to move on the wagon
#647 follows up that Roxy wagon would be just as ok
#714 displeased at Zenon unvoting from PSV, despite not reading them town
#716 switches to Zenon over Rondo-kill disagreements and the hammer-loving attitude
#731 pushes Zenon to act on her PoE and vote
#763 switches back to PSV, later reasoning with the TMI A-ha thing (#808)
#807 reads me pretty towny, asks thread why the sus
#928 adds Falcon and Epig to her PoE for reasons
#989 brushes off Epig's adverb test
#1008 talks with Thunal about considering that she is pocketed
#1011 pivots to Zenon counterwagon
#1015 "almost unsold" on PSV being wolf, also finds me less wolfier
#1033 final vote on Zenon after getting cold feet

Day 3
#1051 concerned about Roxy and myself, still wants to go Zenon route
#1055 rebuttal to Thunal that she fell off PSV suspicion, but could have sticked with it if it was a wolf fake case
#1056 wolfreads Zenon for AtE
#1058 wants Thunal to consider Roxy's EoD2 as wolfy
#1147 reiterates that she thought Zenon was the better odds flip out of three D2 wagons
#1153 side note on me either pocketing or being very towny
#1162 rebuttal to Zenon on suspecting her (Splints scuffle not AI, not solving, voting unreasoned)
#1205 defends falcon for sheeping (thinks he put faith into the choice)
#1223 pitches on Zenon being "spewed town" for receiving no defending from anyone
#1224 paused by Thunal's read potentially backwards
#1234 not sure what Zenon defends wrt Falcon

w!Porscha perspective
Active wolf pushing for victims and sussing a broad(er) field, not defending or pocketing too much, yet falling short of committing to long-interval reads and main wagons (OR puts a fake facade to be deemed imperfect towner).

t!Porscha perspective
Active town with some questionable or unclear case-making strategies and typical misgivings or doubting during the process. Seems to work on a PoE method, which doesn't turn out contradictory, despite the vote switches.

w/w compatible odds
Porscha - Roxy. some weak sus and finger waging at Roxy's EoD2, but nothing that seems to take shape and threaten a bus.
Porscha - Falcon. minimal shade, but at no point something do to damage. D2 PSV wagoning still on the nose

w/w nightmare odds
Porscha - Thunal. we're fracked. Thunal would technically have done distancing.

w/w incompatible odds
Porscha - Zenon. Dumbderp move to fly off PSV and push teammate into tiebreak contention. This being said, there is otherwise more stable, natural distancing language, certainly within range. But the vote still breaks logic for me, given the two-wolf format.

Huge blindspot on Porscha - Splints. Basically no content. Selected to suspect Zenon out of the Zenon - Splints infighting, makes me wonder why no perspective on Splints as well.

===

Undecided. Putting it on hold to get a better sense (or I'm just fatigued - this is my last ISO for a few hours, I got work and a concert). Both w! and t! perspective have some weight - i.e. facade or typical error-prone towning. Definitely would go town camp if her reasonings would have been more substantial. Might still tip it town-wise for the D2 switch, I still see it as dumbwolf move.

This is likely a player on which flipping Zenon would give the most info. W!Zenon insta clears Porscha. T!Zenon puts at least in contention the idea that Porscha pushed for the mislynch repeatedly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:10 pm My problem is that if zenon is actually town then it means I'm left with a poe of like, fs and falcon and to a much lesser degree Roxy. I dont see why it cant be fs and falcon for example but there so much less content from them to scrutinize. @Zenon when you come back pls let me know what you think of Falcons posts today
Falcon is meh

But I think if splints is wolf so is Roxy frankly

Also I'm sus of you right meow

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Because everyone doubts me lol.

This isn't a game where wolfs aren't protecting other wolfs but even the people who are town reading me keep throwing out sus on me. Distancing ig but why bother when you are just winning and can hard defend each other.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:06 am yeah idk I want to see what zenon says about him... I felt like maybe he had points where he could be towny, I'm not as sold as I could be on him and i'm kinda sr'ing him
I think falcon is more town than not on a base level but his play directly reminds me of his wolf game in a recent game.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So I am anxious about it

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:45 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:10 pm
well i'm most certainly not trying to get anyone to do my pushes for me, since roxy wasn't a push I made and I was the only one pushing psv until I changed my mind on her lol. I think you're taking the pings and forgetting to ensure if they are logical in conclusion
I think Roxy was a push you made but then backed off when you realized you misremembered, but we might have different definitions of pushes. Wdym logical in conclusion?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:53 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:33 pm Falcon ISO:
I am sheeping Thunal.

can you quote the falcon posts where you feel he went into more depth with fs?
Here they are:

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:09 pm
Can you flesh out your read on Neon plz? I'm not seeing much in your ISO as to why you sus them
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:55 pm
@Zenon What say you?
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:38 pm

Yeah, I don't know who the Maf are, so I'm looking for something
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:26 pm
Ironically, this is just pot stirring. Where's your vote? Do you TR myself, or Neon?
There's just a lot more interaction, engagement, and reasoning on Splints than on anyone else.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:38 am Updating falcon

Day 1
#89 vote on Thunal with non-committed or meme reasoning
#105 Rondo weighs in on scumodds between Epig and Zenon, falcon curious why Zenon (but not why Epig)
#170 blind agreement with Epig on Rondo and Thunal being civ
#247 sheep vote on Lemon off Thunal

Day 2
#811 appeal to real-life-stuff in reply to Porscha' joke post on his activity
#812 reads Roxy AtE "exasperate town" (but also no knowledge of meta)
#813 interrogates Splints on her read on me being actual wolfread / #814 follows up with vote on Splints for not pushing inactive-pushers more
#823 interrogates PSV on wolfread and vote on me
#970 answers Porscha that PSV seems towny or "at least not scummy"
#975 reads me townier than PSV
#976 parks a Zenon vote cuz reasons?
#985 180s on PSV based of Porscha's "good catch"

Day 3
#1136 rebuttal to Roxy that town reads change a lot and that there's a progression in his votes that she ignored
#1178 votes Splints with acknowledgement of no bearing / reads Splints-Zenon w/w in follow up

This is hectic as hell. All his votes are sheeped or unreasoned. Minimal contributions and each time it's confusing ideas. So far on D3, chooses the most psych-move angle possible (that splints and zenon infighting is massive distancing).

w!Falcon perspective
Wolf with low activity / coasting mood and low energy to build proper reads and which won't recuperate, so just doubles down.

t!Falcon perspective
Town with very low optimal play and questionable tactics and ideas every step of the way. Or perhaps a 1% genius who sees through the toughest w/w scenarios imaginable.

w/w compatible odds
Falcon - Porscha with that D2 PSV wagoning, after which Porscha bailed to not reveal that both wolves' votes were sketchy. Though...A bit on the nose and suboptimal wolf play, if so.
Falcon - Roxy. Roxy's push feels kinda light and not all the way through, and Falcon responded with a(n) (untrue) "you're not seeing the full picture maan".

w/w incompatible odds
Falcon - Zenon, for that D2 blank vote that pushed Zenon even with other wagons. It would have to be very derpy wolf play to risk sinking your teammate.

Falcon - Splints interaction could be read either way. First impression was w/w, cuz of potential Falcon D2 and D3 distancing w. votes. But it could also be wolf Falcon's most consistent vote pattern, on a town Splints, a comfy sideline wagon town might not even follow ever. Or, lastly, town Falcon is vibe master and is on the money with wolf Splints.

Also of note that PSV was the only town Falcon is confirmed to have hounded. I still note that he has vibed with (or, at worst, sheeped) several townies in D1 (Rondo, Epig).

No interaction with Thunal other than a meme D1 vote and discussing other worlds in the open. Possible blindspot, very advantageous for wolf Falcon in case Thunal is the deepest wolf known to mankind or just not risking too much conversation to get strong town player look into him. (Mental note to check how Thunal approached falcon.)

===

tldr: PoE. "Scummy", if I were to describe how I feel about all his play and moves. Pending review of others on whether to lynch toDay.
I mostly agree on your analysis. Falcon/Porscha actually didn't seem like w/w because if Falcon's wolf MO is to sheep people and not take accountability for his votes, I feel like he'd be less likely to do it on a partner. I agree w/ Falcon/Zenon not paired but I think Falcon/Splints is w/w compatible odds because of how much Falcon focused on Splints. Calling Zenon/Splints w/w felt really out there to me and it might be too out there for t!Falcon to actually think.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:15 pm Ye I'll try to be here for close of eod but no garauntees

I feel bad cuz I have a penchant for SR'ing neon when she is town a lot but I just dont get her this game at all (I guess I have this issue when she is town sometimes too) but after wolfing with her recently I was surprised she was allowed to play the way she did and get away with it for so long and idk i just know if i dont flip her i will confbias her for rest of the game at this point

Dont feel better about voting anyone else either, especially fs and falcon who didnt really get a chance to play yet
Porscha/Zenon is another unpairing since I don't think Porscha flash wagon votes Zenon twice.
Idk that you could say the last elim she only voted for Zenon with just a couple of minutes left before the EoD.

I am leaning falcon/Porscha with a side eye full of Zenon.
;)
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I have to leave and won't be back for awhile, but I'll read up on everything when I get back. I'd rather have my vote on Falcon.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:31 am

Idk that you could say the last elim she only voted for Zenon with just a couple of minutes left before the EoD.

I mean, I can since the timestamp was 8:58 lol.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:32 am
Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:31 am

I mean, I can since the timestamp was 8:58 lol.
thats my point lol
timkestamp 8;58. Not a flashwagon per se just a vote jump. No way it was gonna turn into a flashwagon in 2 minutes.
So the second deffo was -not- a flashwagon imo
;)
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Roxy

Day 1
#310 upon catch-up, immediate frustration at Epigvoting her and appealing to past knowledge; also points out to Thunal that meta arguments usually backfire in reading her, implies switching up her meta
#316 multi-quote ideas
-- disagrees with Epig's take on me
-- points out that Epig usually fumbles early meta reads
-- clears Rondo's shtick as typical
-- doesn't like Thunal clearing top posters
#407 defends against Rondo thinking her opening reaction was over the top
#439 multi-read
-- no to vote splints (absent policy)
-- points on falcon "make sense", considers him dipping out
-- concerned of Porscha lacking content
-- Epignosis "flippant"; chooses to vote here

Day 2
#655 the outburst post
#836 reads Splints 75% town
#837 open conversation with falcon about her outburst being AI
#847 uses Zenon's "faux-POE" (that's a mouthful) to create her PoE of Zenon and Epig // rescinded when Zenon clarified it was just the wagon situation
#854 pinged by my snap vote interaction with Zenon
#855 apologises to Thunal for placing her in the PoE
#865 reads Splints town for low-activity, feels she would post even less as mafia
#869 judges Zenon for potential AtE
#870 and considers that Zenon's take on her own AtE was overblown
#xxx more back and forth with Zenon, seems heated
#931 dismisses Porscha's argument on PSV
#1026 picks PSV

Day 3
#1089 critcal of Porscha moving, finds it phony
#1095 rebuttal on suspecting me: meta uncertainty from long period of absence
#1100 agrees that Zenon flip will "blow the game open" (paraphrases Zenon)
#xxxx EODs
-- Porscha messy
-- still on the fence with me
-- seems to trust Epig's adverb sniffing on Porscha
-- falcon most pingy
-- pinged by Zenon but policy town read on her AtE
#1245 new PoE, I suppose? leans falcon/Porscha, maybe Zenon

OKs
-- that she did a multi-read at her EoD1, I didn't recall this and certainly not being so multi-faceted
-- more solving D2 and D3

A bit eeeehhh
-- absolving Splints of D1 activity (for AFK), but not falcon for the same low-to-nothing activity; I can read the nuance, though, that she may have considered falcon to have done minimal work and bailed
-- bit of a double standard in judgemental towards Zenon appearing to AtE, but finding Zenon's take on her own overblown
-- really not sure why she suspected me solely for not finding any bearing and appealing to (lack of) meta

Pings
-- Where did her PoE'ing Zenon come from, all of a sudden, on D2
-- She created PoEs but didn't act on any choices
-- sus on Zenon's AtE D2 turned to benefit of doubt for repeated AtE on D3

wut?
-- How did Thunal feature in her PoE mid-D2 (#855) and why?

Personal angle
I've now revisited that Roxy basically just gambled the D2 tie-break, no other reasoning at that time. Just like with Epig, I see no reason why wolf Roxy wouldn't have picked either of those mislynches opportunities. She had more eyeballs and fence-sitting on me, so there was a tiny bit of reasoning to go by.

In a vacuum, PSV vote is the worse (worst) wagon pick for her, since she dismissed the main take on PSV. Not inclined to think Roxy isn't perceptive not to look that phony in voting a lynch she didn't agree with the case.

w!Roxy perspective
Wolf with a bad start and a really daring gambit of sending FUs and banking on town cred from it. Not the type to manage balance in activity and reads and substantiated votes, but the type to ride the wave, whatever may be

t!Roxy perspective
Pretty much the outburst. And a gradually more engaged and solvey town.

w/w compatible odds
Believe it or not, it's the first pairing with Thunal I could imagine. Just too many instances of weird pokes and distrust, enough to warrant consideration of creating bits of statements, in case she would get the chop (or, however unlikely, Thunal would).

w/w incompatible odds
Probably not wolf with Zenon, too much free poking on D2 and still plays the sus on her toDay, so too much locking into distancing and even potentially bussing the teammate.

I think my OK / Ping split comments are more eloquent than making further closing statements. Policy still tempts me to clear her for the outburst, just like I cannot conceive a w/w pairing between Zenon/Splints. But on activity alone, the acceptable is not bad, the pings are not the worst.

Don't think I will place her in the PoE today.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Thunal and Zenon (RIP my evening) after I get back from the concert.

Return to “Previous Hustles”